Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #31 (isolation #0) » Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:08 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Vote: Loranthacae

Might as well get this out of the way now.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #212 (isolation #1) » Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:55 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 32, Human Destroyer wrote:
In post 31, Nachomamma8 wrote:
Vote: Loranthacae

Might as well get this out of the way now.

Get what out of the way?

You.

In post 57, Svenskt Stål wrote:
In post 28, elvis_knits wrote:I love finding scum page one!

VOTE: vifam

This is the towniest post so far, it has nothing to do with who she votes, all to do with how she votes. "I love finding scum page one", pretty ballsy for a mafia to be that "out there" this early.

Not really.

In post 100, hohum wrote:The only thing I see on page 3 is some weirdo who has never played Mafia before pontificating like he has Mafia experience. Where as you come off as someone who needs moar votes.

hohum's town!

In post 129, elvis_knits wrote:My read of him so far is null. He's pissing people off, which is normal. Beyond that, I don't feel strongly yet either way.

pissing people off, but went for the wagon instead of voting someone he didn't like and starting a shitstorm with someone and making some poor newbie explode

In post 204, serrapaladin wrote:Cephrir's lack of activity/content and his unexplained vote make him an easy early wagon

not as easy of a wagon as fferyllt!
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #299 (isolation #2) » Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:20 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 280, serrapaladin wrote:HD's re-entrance is townie (despite the fact that he deserves to be modkilled), as was Nacho's.

Why didn't you feel a need to respond to it, then?

In post 297, ProsecutorGodot wrote:For not lynching NS, chesskid put it pretty well. We lynch NS, he flips scum, so what?

We get a scumflip, we get a counterwagon, we get all the good stuff that comes when that forms.

Vote: serrapaladin

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #301 (isolation #3) » Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:24 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

We're obviously not powerlynching him now.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #392 (isolation #4) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:52 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 304, chesskid3 wrote:Worst disguise for omgus ever lets go
nacho be a bro

yeah not bad work for once chesskid

In post 306, Svenskt Stål wrote:doesnt it send the message that inactivity isnt tolerated nor allowed?

Not everyone lurks on purpose.

In post 327, sirdanilot wrote:Also to the rest of the world: I believe hohum is capable of NKing me as scum just because he decided not to like me. Just sayin'.

hello town

In post 377, serrapaladin wrote:Nacho, explain your vote on me. I didn't feel a need to respond to your entrance because the only thing mentioning me was that fferyllt is an easy wagon. I didn't really read that as a question...

I voted you because you called my entrance town... why? You liked my reasoning for hohum town that much? Secondly, if you saw me making a town entrance, ignoring me calling your wagon an easy one doesn't exactly make sense. Instead, you were just sheeping the person you were voting, and that is bullshit.

Now I have an added bonus of you hopping off a bad vote because "she just beat me as scum", and that's a scum excuse at its finest.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #397 (isolation #5) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:09 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 394, Svenskt Stål wrote:@Nacho, how come you lash out on serra when ffer did the same thing, she posted this right after your first one I belive so you should have read it.

She didn't do the same thing.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #662 (isolation #6) » Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:39 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

DON'T REPLACE ME T-BONE
DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE
no one else tried

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #665 (isolation #7) » Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:25 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 435, Svenskt Stål wrote:give a noob some insight here?

I think I might be able to build a beautiful collage out of the noob cards you've played lately. I don't really like it.

In post 457, fferyllt wrote:My votes andFoSes so far show a distressing pattern of reactivity to players who voted/fosed me in the first 24 or so hours of the game.

I like this.

In post 582, Svenskt Stål wrote:That NS wagon is indeed dead, suspicions remain.

I didn't know you had suspicions in the first place.

In post 657, serrapaladin wrote:I'll try to be better tomorrow :/

:/
excuses, excuses

sirdanilot seems like town that's fallen off recently; I don't like wagons for the sake of wagons.
I share hohum's scumread on elvis and wouldn't mind pushing that wagon through today.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #730 (isolation #8) » Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:33 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 666, Loranthaceae wrote:I can tell Nacho is scum not necessarily by what he's saying but by the fact that I get the feeling that I'd bother him if I'd ask him to specify on his 'I like this' -type posts.

I don't say something unless I'm willing to back it up.

In post 668, serrapaladin wrote:Nacho's 665 picks out some fairly random things to comment on. Nacho, any comments on the main wagons?

Nope! Both main wagons are pretty stupid; I prefer my own.

In post 669, fuzzybutternut wrote:Paladin: no, but I think you are.

Vote him!

In post 680, Cephrir wrote:I wish these posts (GIF's, serra's) were about someone else so I could evaluate them objectively.

You can evaluate them just fine.

Loran, talk about Cephrir more, please. You have no reason omitting him unless you're looking to frame him.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #734 (isolation #9) » Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:41 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

vifam let's get serra

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #768 (isolation #10) » Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:42 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 738, fferyllt wrote:
In post 734, Nachomamma8 wrote:vifam let's get serra

Why are you rounding up lurker slots to push this bandwagon?

That's not quite what I'm doing.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #776 (isolation #11) » Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:53 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 769, fferyllt wrote:enlighten me.

I have experience with both of these people. I figured they would sheep me in that situation.

In post 771, Human Destroyer wrote:Nacho

You're avoiding talking about loran except for one line that looks like distancing and your RVS vote

Why

He has a little bit of explaining to do, but that's no reason to abandon the wagon I'm sticking with now.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #780 (isolation #12) » Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:02 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

patience.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #815 (isolation #13) » Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:52 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 789, Loranthaceae wrote:So the question remains WHY do people even stop for a second to think before joining my team.. let alone thinking about indulging this guys emotional, bombastic, tapeworminrear-ness like they can take him seriously. I don't include Cephrir in my list, scum-Nacho says I could be framing him .. what?! Is my tactic at this point setting up a mislynch via me flipping???!!! How do people even come up with this sort of jizz. But most importantly WHY does he propel it and why do people follow him is what's puzzling.

Your interactions with Cephrir have been suspicious as fuck. One of the reasons you might leave someone off a reads list as scum is because you are setting up for the frame.

In post 789, Loranthaceae wrote:I repeat, HD and me have the same story (unless he's scum).. we desperately want to see if our target flips red and we're both rallying support.. it's just that I'm super awsomely explaining everything in logical, intuitive, instinctive fashion baring the philosophy of an organized minority vs an unorganized majority in mind.. while he's acting like his undies are too tight, thworing around paroles .. wifoming about WIFOM's WIFOM's WIFOM. Which one will you sheep? And will you feel bad about it? Will you feel bad when you meet me in other games and I call you bad at this game which you obviously are if you think that I'm scum and you're on the same page with him? Godot stepping off the wagon now and somehow people figured they need to fill the vacuum.. THAT's FRAMING!! In the most elegant way possible. - if reading you've reached this and you feel about asking me about this last sentence instead of focusing on the real issue.. you are bad at this game. I'm not going to tolerate your degraded selective attention any longer, I won't think for you. And yeah I think this failure of people choosing to discrediting intelligent righteous and honest people and supporting loudmouths is essentially what's wrong with the world. Vote Sven.

So far your case is the Sven is noob scum who is too sure to call someone town, has some amazing meta case because of scumpartners with daytalk, and unnatural progressions of thought. Fair enough, not fantastic.

In post 814, Loranthaceae wrote:
In post 812, Loranthaceae wrote:
In post 801, Cephrir wrote:@GIF: post 674.

@Loran: if you copied ffer's list, why did you bother to put it back in order by player number? If you were putting them back in order by player number, how did you miss that there was no #13?

I somehow did. Why would that be alignment indicative? Would me dodging my read on my counterwagon be something that would go unnoticed?

And how th flying frank can Nacho twist it into something like me framing him and people going along with it?

How could you miss your counterwagon as town?
Were you just caring so little about whether you survive or not that you didn't notice Cephrir missing from the list?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #818 (isolation #14) » Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:10 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Have we played together before?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #825 (isolation #15) » Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:22 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 822, popsofctown wrote:
In post 818, Nachomamma8 wrote:Have we played together before?

Pretty sure. Used to have a tiger avatar, yeah?

You have a good memory! I never really thought that it was a scumslip; I'm having trouble seeing Loran doing something like that unless it was intentional. Not paying attention to the largest wagon means that you aren't paying attention to the opinions of anyone else and it means you are missing out on a lot. Loran is a hell of a lot better than that.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #827 (isolation #16) » Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:27 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I noticed that, didn't care. People aren't obligated to defend their townreads at every turn.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #832 (isolation #17) » Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:45 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Nope.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #834 (isolation #18) » Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:49 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 829, popsofctown wrote:Poor terminology on my part, your position is that it is a deliberate tactic.

Yep. Why do you think it isn't? Because Loran isn't capable of it?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #835 (isolation #19) » Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:10 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 123, serrapaladin wrote:Surely getting scum is entirely chance-based and that entire description of your play style reads sort of like "look at how pro-town I am - I never draw scum!"

Most of serra's reasons to vote you were poor and reaching.

In post 204, serrapaladin wrote:fferyllt, I'll admit I started this game with a bit of a biased suspicion against you. As I've been saying, I'm trying to figure 'the actual you' out, and your play so far hasn't been helping that cause. Your "do I know you?" threw me off, as did your presumption that Svenskt and I know each other. What do you not like about my posts, and what do you think of Svenskt?

This is a hard ping; he's getting heat for a poor attack and his first response is "well, I guess that I started out biased". Normally people who are aware of bias try to avoid it somewhat (see: #457), and the fact that he didn't at all sends up red flags.

In post 198, serrapaladin wrote:fferyllt's sheeping of Chesskid is strange, given her post count. I'm not sure why she'd do it as either alignment, but I'm not entirely fond of the Cephrir wagon, so I don't like it.

Post count has nothing to do with whether you sheep someone or not.

In post 377, serrapaladin wrote:Nacho, explain your vote on me. I didn't feel a need to respond to your entrance because the only thing mentioning me was that fferyllt is an easy wagon. I didn't really read that as a question...

So I find it strange that serra called my entrance townie because your reasons were fairly unique and there weren't really any opinions in that post that serra seemed to agree with at that point. The fact that serra would decide to ignore a townie entrance that included an attack on him is also fairly weird; his defense against you being an easy wagon didn't come until later even though I feel that would be something he would like to clear up as soon as possible.

After this, serra starts sliding into a scumread on me, which was sketchy as fuck.

what do you like about serra's posting so far?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #841 (isolation #20) » Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:40 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Vote: Loranthaceae

If you were frustrated about the lynch spectrum being limited, then you would try taking the wagon off Cephrir instead of just ignoring it completely. You missing the wagon because you're so antisurvivalistic is a bunch of bullshit, whether pops fell for it or not.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #846 (isolation #21) » Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:47 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 837, Loranthaceae wrote:I hate it when people limit the lynchspectrum especially but not exclusively if I'm one of the candidates with a reasonable time till deadline. It's anti-town as water and I'm not going to be part of it.

you hate when people limit the lynchspectrum, you grow frustrated when the lynchspectrum is limited

In post 843, Loranthaceae wrote:he should diffuse his own wagon if he can why do I care? How can I be sure he's not scum

reading him would be a wonderful start, don't you think?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #847 (isolation #22) » Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:47 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 845, Loranthaceae wrote:Ok failure to retort within a reasonable timeframe so ignored.

laundry.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #849 (isolation #23) » Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:53 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Not to mention that the point isn't that you don't know for sure that he isn't scum. You only guess that he has a lower chance of being scum, which is why you defend him. And please don't tell me that you've read everything he's written and you don't have any sort of opinion about it.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #876 (isolation #24) » Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:29 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 875, serrapaladin wrote:
@mod: I'll be VLA for a few days, but I'll try to get off a few posts

Loran is scum. Nacho might be, too.

And here, we observe a scum serrpaladin in the wild slowly edging in for the scumread on me... But will he ever attack out in the open? Only time will tell.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1121 (isolation #25) » Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:56 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

nope, give me a little while

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1123 (isolation #26) » Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:42 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 881, Nobody Special wrote:
In post 677, Nobody Special wrote:
In post 669, fuzzybutternut wrote:
Paladin: no, but I think you are.

I'm sorry, what is this in response/reference to?

HEY FUZZYNUTS

A LITTLE ATTENTION, PLEASE

NS is town!

In post 888, sirdanilot wrote:Okay loran if you want to you can reduce the tension by admitting you where scum or not. My guess by now is that you are just a player that really, really needs to improve his play yet doesn't realize this of himself. I would say 30-40% chance you are scum, but honestly you are very, very hard to read. Which is good if it doesn't lead to lynches, but it does.

this is also a pretty town post, I like it.

In post 900, Vifam wrote:What if it's all just a ploy

what did you mean by this?

In post 961, Human Destroyer wrote:
In post 958, zachattack wrote:Godot looked shitty to me and I know our slot is town. But don't lie about it and call it pressure.

Dat Amished tell

Doesn't apply after he's read the game.
Also, why didn't you vote here?

In post 1074, Cephrir wrote:I don't, actually.

But I'm not 100% sure, so I'm pointing out what he would do if he was town. He is not doing it.

Shouldn't that make him a scumread?

In post 1083, zachattack wrote:I changed my mind.

Claim: I am vengeful. Either Loram dies, or chesskid dies. I don't need to convince anyone today.

If you get lynched, I would much rather you shoot Loran. I don't really get any scummy vibes from chesskid this game; last game I played with him he was pretty obv obv scum and here, not so much. "Loran will be lynched eventually" isn't really a good reason not to shoot someone, considering early scumflips are fucking great and people are going to get sketched out when he claims an awesome power role tomorrow.

I also haven't seen a case from anyone anywhere.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1126 (isolation #27) » Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:50 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1124, sirdanilot wrote:Re your recent claim: I am starting to get convinced you may well be town. Yet it might still be a good idea for us to lynch you because of your role. I wouldn't like you to survive this day whether you are scum or town (think about why the latter).

Not really. Vengekill will bring us down to 14 alive, meaning we'll lose a lynch if another vig role doesn't bring us back to odd. It would be much better to let him live to get a better role.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1257 (isolation #28) » Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:57 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1177, chesskid3 wrote:lel what game was I obvscum in nacho?

low effort mafia

In post 1215, PeregrineV wrote:Only if
1) He's telling the truth
2) He shoots town

Making all of these assumptions is very unlike you Nacho. Whats up?

The telling the truth bit is assumed in Dan's post, and it doesn't matter whether he shoots town or not. We still lose a lynch.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1258 (isolation #29) » Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:57 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I missed the days when Loran's contributions dropped off and he was criticizing Sven for having contributions that dropped off.
Those were the days...

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1465 (isolation #30) » Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:29 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1261, Svenskt Stål wrote:Nvm nacho, sorry, read that wrong

<3

In post 1275, Cephrir wrote:If Peregrine is actually a day doc, he is town. If he is not a day doc, you can shoot chesskid. No one but you has any desire to see him dead. Don't be ridiculous.

I'd say peregrine is town regardless of whether he actually is a day doc or not. And still would much prefer a loran shot to a chesskid shot.

In post 1417, Loranthaceae wrote:Nacho why u so quiet?

been catching up in other games recently

im going to be
V/LA for two days

see you tomorrow

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1583 (isolation #31) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:17 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

massclaiming is stupid
waiting for pops

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1601 (isolation #32) » Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:57 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Voyeur, targetted chesskid, did not see shit.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1609 (isolation #33) » Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:28 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

you could have just not told us that much...

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1779 (isolation #34) » Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:43 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1615, chesskid3 wrote:
In post 1601, Nachomamma8 wrote:Voyeur, targetted chesskid, did not see shit.

did u think i wuz gunna die

i did

In post 1616, serrapaladin wrote:Nacho, how was your result presented? Did you fail to get any result, or did you see that nothing was done to him?

It failed.

In post 1644, Human Destroyer wrote:I think a Pops/Loran/GIF scumteam is extremely plausible

I agree.

In post 1724, Cephrir wrote:Is 4 scum totally out of the question? I have no idea what lender does. It probably isn't important enough that whoever has it today would need to share.

4 scum is what we're expecting. Why do you guess 4?

In post 1730, Nobody Special wrote:Can we vote Frozen Guy now?

If not, why are we waiting?

Why are you waiting?

In post 1739, serrapaladin wrote:unless we have a multiball, but the opening post seems to suggest singular scum.

So does the whole one kill a night thing.

VT

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1794 (isolation #35) » Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:33 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Why GIF?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1803 (isolation #36) » Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:43 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Yes.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1807 (isolation #37) » Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:52 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Hiders don't prevent all actions from targetting them, do they?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1815 (isolation #38) » Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:17 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1814, Loranthaceae wrote:
Unvote

Either chesskid or Nacho is lying. Which one do we lynch?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1817 (isolation #39) » Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:17 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Vote: Loran

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1818 (isolation #40) » Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:18 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Unvote

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1889 (isolation #41) » Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:24 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

GIF proves power, passes role to someone else, they become confirmed town
hider targets you while you commute, both are confirmed same alignment

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2084 (isolation #42) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:05 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

fuck the police
i'm doing other things today, not sure if i'll get to this in time

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2100 (isolation #43) » Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:52 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

don't bring him to L-1 or he will self-hammer.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2143 (isolation #44) » Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:28 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 2109, Cephrir wrote:We can just popcorn and if you have some sort of relevant result (follower, muckraker...) claim your role and leave the report until later. I'll start.

VT, Nacho.

In other news Loran was maybe the first time I've ever gotten to say I told you so as town 'cause I usually get lynched D1 or D2. In light of that, I told you so.

i motivated someone
they are going to claim tomorrow!

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2144 (isolation #45) » Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:32 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 2122, JacobSavage wrote:Got a response, to summerise: I asked what would happen if a hider hid behind a commutor who commuted and was targetted for a Night Kill.

The commutor would go first (remeber that that NAR list is only to be used in cases where it is not obvious what should happen), this would mean that the hider's action would fail because he left town, so could not hide behind them. And in the case I asked about the NK will fail>

HOWEVER if they targetted the Hider, because his action failed he would be vunerable. Thus NS is not confirmed scum and our plan was silly.

tl;dr: Screw you chesskid. Fuzzy was a Hider.

it's good to have the cavalry rolling in, huh?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2146 (isolation #46) » Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:01 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

you

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2247 (isolation #47) » Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:06 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

here~

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2261 (isolation #48) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:47 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 2249, chesskid3 wrote:I hope you're happy Nacho
chesskid i'm the master of black jokes
get out

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2262 (isolation #49) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:55 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

meanwhile nothing really interesting happened

Cephrir's latest posting is okay, but the pops point is actually pretty interesting.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2264 (isolation #50) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:00 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

pops had to interact with at least one partner.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2266 (isolation #51) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:02 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

although there are interactions with NS that might make that less interesting after he flips, but I'm not really that sure of him-scum at this point. Scum-NS seems like he would cave in a hell of a lot earlier than he did.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2267 (isolation #52) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:02 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

cephrir leans scum, serra's alignment we will know tomorrow so there's no use nitpicking today.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2329 (isolation #53) » Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:10 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I gave Sven the power to do crazy things last night. Can you confirm?

I seriously fucking doubt scum have a blocking role AND a strongman, that's stupid.

I was a VT last night.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2331 (isolation #54) » Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:15 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Today is some day that's definitely a decently large number, and the only instance we've had of a role failing is my failed voyeur of chesskid. Do you really think scum fucked up for that long?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2335 (isolation #55) » Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:45 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

let him talk before speculation on the role, please. I'm fully aware with how it works.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2337 (isolation #56) » Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:49 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

vifam
do you want to step it up today and do cool things together?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2339 (isolation #57) » Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:57 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

i just need someone to make this game a little more entertaining while I do big things because i just can't muster up the motivation alone

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2349 (isolation #58) » Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:50 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 2341, serrapaladin wrote:You're pretty quick to discard the alternative without much thought. If scum has an RB, I was by far the best target, as both Ceph and I have explained.

It's not a great theory, as it has to assume an RB (Occam's razor and stuff), but this setup is quite townsided, so I wouldn't be surprised by some useful scum PR's. Without an RB, the Lender role is almost too powerful.
Not really, no.
In post 2345, Cephrir wrote:There are only 4 roles (Follower, Voyeur, Muckraker, Reporter) that find out if they failed and 2 (Lender, Motivator) that might find out depending on stuff. That's why I don't think it's implausible that we haven't seen evidence of the RB yet.

Sven: That's part of the reason I suspect a mafia tracker as well. I would not be surprised if we were up against Strongman/Tracker/RB or possibly Redirector/Goon.
That scumteam is horribly stacked.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2353 (isolation #59) » Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:05 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

strongman + investigative role + something else that actions + goon.
most likely the power roles are made to help scum fake things better as opposed to fucking with town actions because we haven't seen any of that except for the fuzzy hiding bit, and that probably wasn't caused by a roleblocker.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2356 (isolation #60) » Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:30 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 2354, Cephrir wrote:Already discussed why roleblocker is still well within the realm of possibility. I'm kind of determined to believe in it because lender seems too good.
Why? Because it can confirm town and we don't even know how the hell it works?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2361 (isolation #61) » Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:02 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 2358, serrapaladin wrote:Nacho, the lender role is basically an unkillable cop, unless scum has a way of breaking the chain.
Getting targetted helps a lot. Lender is strong when you claim who you're sending it to first, but otherwise...

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2367 (isolation #62) » Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:32 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I'm a bit busy today, but someone needs to do something before I act.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2377 (isolation #63) » Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:57 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I'm gonna be back later today i lost everything

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2380 (isolation #64) » Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:23 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Oh god I always end up forgetting about this game.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2381 (isolation #65) » Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:29 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 2370, Human Destroyer wrote:-Cephrir is pushing a case he himself admits is shoddy in MYLO.
-He then goes on to justify his push by saying my reaction is scummy--without actually presenting a real reason why it's scummy except that I'm calling him scummy, which isn't in and of itself scummy.
His case isn't exactly that strong; that's pretty fucking true. But he's also narrowly avoided being lynched since pretty much actual Day 1. He's defended himself pretty well, I think, and his response to all of the shit against him has been pretty solid. His response to not getting the lender role, while strange as fuck, was also strangely town as shit. He could've fake claimed to receive it, he could've gone "haha. no. die scum." and gotten a pretty solid lynch on serrapaladin, but was fairly patient in figuring shit out, and got wheels moving again.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2382 (isolation #66) » Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:31 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

meanwhile you're just standing and screaming "no one has a case on me" which is true, which is fine, but you picking up the Cephrir business AFTER he votes you is fucking weird as shit. you spent a lot of time posturing for your cephrir vote, but he went after you in a way that was far more genuine.

Vote: Human Destroyer

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2405 (isolation #67) » Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:54 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

A lot of lack of organization hurt the town in this one. I also thought that my role was a little useless; I felt not using the janitor because it would confirm another mafia power role was the best bet unless people decided that they should start massclaiming the roles they had during the DAY (which honestly made much, much, much more sense than what ended up happening).

Hider should have confirmed a townie each day. Follower is GREAT for confirming other roles. Commuter could be confirmed by town roles that had the ability to target, and confirmed town Commuters could test other claims. Voyeur is just as good as follower for confirming other roles, Muckraker would be useless if everyone massclaimed every day, but had plenty of utility if there wasn't a massclaim. Motivator should have confirmed a town, rolestopper was protecting confirmed town, Lender confirmed a town, Reporter helped confirm town.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2407 (isolation #68) » Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:13 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

But only if there wasn't a massclaim every day, which I definitely feel this is optimal in the setup.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”