Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (isolation #0) » Tue May 21, 2013 7:55 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 181, Nachomamma8 wrote:1+1=sven
This is my kind of math.

Miller-tracker in non-bastard game? Eh... I really don't like it at all. One part is always mafia (red investigation) and the other is mafia-capable (tracker). But, at the same time, I really think this is the better vote.

VOTE: TiphaineDeath

Too many bad posts. Voting Nacho immediately because no scum would ever miller claim? Bad. If you don't think scum would do it, they'll try it. Unvoting with "Huh, interesting". Also bad. Bad scum must die, and I wish I could do math with that name but I can't.

I can hardly do math anyways.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (isolation #1) » Tue May 21, 2013 1:30 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Why are we still on the Miller/tracker thing and not lynching scum TD? I am very mildly put off that we have yet to focus the minute attention needed to lynch that motherfucker.

Let's face it, TD is scum. If you want Sven to be scum in your happy world, that's fine, too. But confirmed scum die first.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #617 (isolation #2) » Tue May 21, 2013 4:54 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 451, Mac wrote:
In post 450, Aj The Epic wrote:Why are we still on the Miller/tracker thing and not lynching scum TD? I am very mildly put off that we have yet to focus the minute attention needed to lynch that motherfucker.

Let's face it, TD is scum. If you want Sven to be scum in your happy world, that's fine, too. But confirmed scum die first.
can you run this by me again AJ
Did so below.
In post 586, Nachomamma8 wrote:AJ, buldey, TMTOPBTWNTOF, Sven all scumreads.
You know, I was kind of upset about this, but then this:
In post 585, Nachomamma8 wrote:3. Andrius
4. BeautyAndTheBeast (Majiffy + pirate mollie)
5. BROseidon
6. Cabd
9. GuyInFreezer
11. Mac
13. orcinus_theoriginal
14. RachMarie
15. Sajin
TiphaineDeath

20. Varsoon

11/20 townreads
REALLY pissed me off. How the actual fuck is that guy town?

The logical fallacy of "Scum would never do that and in my might 20 games, I've never seen it!" Bad logic, and if that was the case, scum would claim that shit all the time. Doesn't take a genius to figure out scum does what town is willing to give town points for.

an unvote off of you, stating "Huh, interesting". No reason. Trying to get off without specifying what changed the opinion.

votes sven (The "Can't be scum" guy) saying that he's done a 'shitstorm of wifom'. Guess what? That's what you get with ANY miller claim.

This guy is not town. Why the fuck would you consider any of his posts town?
In post 598, ² wrote:
In post 201, Aj The Epic wrote:
In post 181, Nachomamma8 wrote:1+1=sven
This is my kind of math.

Miller-tracker in non-bastard game? Eh... I really don't like it at all. One part is always mafia (red investigation) and the other is mafia-capable (tracker). But, at the same time, I really think this is the better vote.

VOTE: TiphaineDeath

Too many bad posts. Voting Nacho immediately because no scum would ever miller claim? Bad. If you don't think scum would do it, they'll try it. Unvoting with "Huh, interesting". Also bad. Bad scum must die, and I wish I could do math with that name but I can't.

I can hardly do math anyways.
Too many? More than two?
In post 450, Aj The Epic wrote:Why are we still on the Miller/tracker thing and not lynching scum TD? I am very mildly put off that we have yet to focus the minute attention needed to lynch that motherfucker.

Maybe you could make a bit more of a case.
Maybe if you all weren't posting at a rate of somewhere like 50 posts per hour, on track for 1000 posts per day, I wouldn't be playing catch up every time I turned my computer off... But trust me, I will make you all see Beezlebub in TD. Whether I have to slip you some drugs is not yet determined.

Rach wins worst comment for suggesting ANYONE needs to post more.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #774 (isolation #3) » Wed May 22, 2013 2:42 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 740, BROseidon wrote:Also not a fan of TD for reasons that have been stated already, but also kind of iffy on AJ for tunneling TD so hard. Both are scummy, but they probs aren't scum together. AJ, do you have thoughts about the rest of what has been going on?
Besides a lot of the content is fickle as all hell?

You have a town v town when Mollie first brings her hydra in against 2.
Nacho is the town-Venmar this game.
Orcinus is running in fucking circles at the moment. Varsoon is running in ovals. Varsoon was way too quick to back off his case for Orc, but even stranger is that Orc didn't hammer on Varsoon for completely disregarding orc after about 4 posts (even though he went through all that trouble for an incredibly long wall). Even worse, Orc backs off his own vote.

To be honest, I've learned from past that orc can have his say, but don't give him too much weight. It can result in catastrophe. So even considering him a 'town leader' (What, by posts? Definitely not by flips...) is presumptuous, Varsoon.

Mac is his general passive self, but that's not going to help this day.

Sven can easily be any allignment he wants to be. Give me the guilty results I want as a tracker and I'll consider your claim legitimate... Maybe. A miller doesn't usually have a secondary role. It sounds like a bail out of a wagon.

Town: 2, B&B, Nacho, BRO, Andrius, GIF

Scum: TD, prob-sven, lean varsoon, lesser lean orc.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (isolation #4) » Wed May 22, 2013 2:57 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 776, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:When did we play a game together, Aj? Because I don't remember you
Twice, so far. And I've had a close friend play against you. Bonsai tree game, and another one that I was in a hydra for. December was 6 months ago. I've played this game for 5/6 times that length. That's not a real long stretch of time.
BROseidon wrote:Aj, why the town reads on Andy and GiF? You don't mention them at all in your post.
I read this thread as much as anyone else. I don't have a lot of time between college and work, so I'm striking posts in between breaks. Andy's posts all seem town even though they're few. Not having anything to say to them is generally a way of agreement if they're a town read.

orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
In post 774, Aj The Epic wrote:Orcinus is running in fucking circles at the moment. Varsoon is running in ovals. Varsoon was way too quick to back off his case for Orc, but even stranger is that Orc didn't hammer on Varsoon for completely disregarding orc after about 4 posts (even though he went through all that trouble for an incredibly long wall). Even worse, Orc backs off his own vote.
Um.

I don't understand this paragraph
You and Varsoon voting for each other. When Varsoon voted for the ghost, you should've kept on him for backing down. But you didn't.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #945 (isolation #5) » Wed May 22, 2013 7:46 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 816, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 774, Aj The Epic wrote:You have a town v town when Mollie first brings her hydra in against 2.
You know why I hate when people say this.
Why did you say this?
I'm not a perfect person... There's many things I wish I didn't do. But I continue learning~~~ I never meant to do those things to you!!

I should've said "Both of them are town, so the argument over them bickering over past games is not advancing our cause".

Mac's vote looks bad. He presents a well thought-out case on me, then waits for Nacho to vote. I've got to run to work (I just needed to catch up before you guys let loose the flood gates) so I'll respond more to his post later.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1148 (isolation #6) » Wed May 22, 2013 3:42 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Unvote

There was SOMETHING in that last ten pages that made me look back on TD a little differently. (Posts 962 and 970 of his, I believe).

We've got town here:

Bro, Andy, Sajin, GIF, Cabd, B&B, Nacho, Rach (In order of strength

Scum here:

TMT, Ghost, Mac (motive bad, reasoning good... light scum read), Metal sonic, dntfkingcare, possibly 2.

Mainly TMT is who's caught my eye recently. (Andrius convinced me that miller/tracker is PLAUSIBLE.) I wish this read (On TMT) was easy to explain, but it isn't. His question to post rating is really high and content to post is really low, even when he got relatively active. Reading his iso is like reading his posts for the first time, none of them were memorable. He's flying under the radar flak of Ghost and 2 (and maybe varsoon). His list of reads felt forced, mainly because 9 null reads, not including Jon (who hasn't posted. That's 9 of 18 (Minus two for him and jon) are null to him.

VOTE: TMT

Mac, after reading that, I might've probably mayhaps (definitely) fucked up on reading TD (although I still believe that my 52 was close, and definitely not a misrep). Therefore, there isn't much to argue on that post after re-reading the actual contexts.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1165 (isolation #7) » Wed May 22, 2013 4:06 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Dayvig fakeclaim. I got money on it.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1199 (isolation #8) » Wed May 22, 2013 5:08 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 1176, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
In post 1174, GuyInFreezer wrote:Well if varsoon is dying, my work has no fruit.
He's not but he needs to shut up

Unless he wants to humor me with his gambit so I can laugh at his idiocy

VOTE: Aj
Bro- I've seen like, one legit dayvig shot like that, and 10 fake claims. It's a reaction test and a bad one. How do you know if a dayvig claim is real? If the shot seems to come out of nowhere. That one didn't. It's a "Hey, I'm frustrated so I'll pretend to shoot you" deal. Unfortunately, most people recognize this by now and it's become kind of a null attempt unless pulled off really well. That one wasn't.

Orc, since you seem to want to reiterate the point, or reemphasize your vote, I simply ask you what caught your eye. And trust me, I'm guessing nothing, because you are, ultimately, a reactionary emotional player. I probably just struck a nerve when I called your claim fake so easily, right?

And you say I don't know you. I've played a very recent game against you as part as a hydra, you were exactly the same.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1202 (isolation #9) » Wed May 22, 2013 5:46 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Fire (with Nacho)
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1216 (isolation #10) » Thu May 23, 2013 1:28 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 1207, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:
In post 1202, Aj The Epic wrote:Fire (with Nacho)
stfu aj that game is still ongoing
Hydra is an account, not a game.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1271 (isolation #11) » Thu May 23, 2013 8:20 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 1268, Ghostlin wrote:AJ: Is TD still scum to you? You explain that Andrius explained on how Miller/Tracker might be town (which explains your switch on Sven to a null) but between your last reads post and the reads post before that, you don't mention TD at all or any rationale why TD would be a null. It's like he's fallen completely off your scum list with no rhyme or reason.
I stated that TD had some posts that made me think twice about his lynch. And that Mac basically shot down my case on TD because I failed to use the correct context. So I'm basically sitting on re-developing a TD read.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1273 (isolation #12) » Thu May 23, 2013 8:24 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

Me? I listed them here:
In post 1148, Aj The Epic wrote:We've got town here:

Bro, Andy, Sajin, GIF, Cabd, B&B, Nacho, Rach (In order of strength

Scum here:

TMT, Ghost, Mac (motive bad, reasoning good... light scum read), Metal sonic, dntfkingcare, possibly 2.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1291 (isolation #13) » Thu May 23, 2013 9:02 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

Varsoon is just an odd person to read. For a while, it looked like he was being legitimately scummy (especially when he made that long case against orc and immediately unvoted), but then it was let on that he has a slight troll streak going. Reading his posts as an intent to troll makes more sense anyways.

I WANT to call orc scum, but he's just a general AtE player. I dislike his constant use of emotion, but that's more standard. His MS voting at the beginning was awful and his attacking Varsoon was backed off too early when he should've pressed forward. But otherwise, there's been nothing to give me more than casual passing glances of suspicion.

2 is much more interesting. I've liked Buldermar's posting, but fferyllt seems scummy. Fferyllt asks a lot of questions and seems more or less passive and under the radar while Buldermar goes out and tries to push points. Just by their style, Buldermar makes statements to prove points, FF asks questions as a way of hunting, but doesn't push it beyond. Buldermar attacks, no matter how he makes others feel. Surprisingly, when FF comes on and sees tmt's reads, she doesn't mention anything to it in her quote other than it's 'good to see him posting'. The "That's all but a confirmed slot" from FF, even off of meta is bad. Something is rotten in the state of Xenoblade, and I think FF may not be hiding it all that well.

p-edit: Stop it, stop it, stop it... I want to post!
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1296 (isolation #14) » Thu May 23, 2013 9:55 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

Spoiler:
In post 874, ² wrote:
In post 568, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:you are the one who will have to deal with buldey
You are probably going to regret this.

- b
In post 880, ² wrote:
In post 579, Nachomamma8 wrote:this game doesn't count, but it will be good for a scum buldey baseline
What can I do to help you stop being an idiot?

- b
In post 928, ² wrote:@Sajin you put down an early vote on varsoon based on his fencesitting(?) re the svenskt role claim stuff. What are your current thoughts?

- f
In post 986, ² wrote:
In post 938, Cabd wrote:Last one, slight scum-lean.
Top three, that was because you guys brought up an outside game and talked shit about it, i'd be pissed too.
This does look like a town response to that question, given the situation.

- b
In post 1135, ² wrote:
In post 1114, Andrius wrote:You know, if we lynched 2 we'd probably save TONS of digital trees in posts and pages.

Unvote, Vote: 2
The difference between the two of us is that my posts are actually easy to quote.

- b
In post 1137, ² wrote:
In post 1130, GuyInFreezer wrote:I don't know about active lurkin' but last time I met his as scum he lurked after talking a bit in early game.
My point is he's explicitly doing so - he isn't pretending to be active or anything like that.

- b

Here are some of the statements that show your reads and some aggressiveness that FF lacks. (I did include a question of hers to show the type of posts I see she has a lot)

Now, here's a question: Going through your iso (third time now), I noticed that you've had plans to vote TD and (more currently), myself. As far as I know, you haven't gotten around to discussing this, or is there some reason you've held off on either of these votes?
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1303 (isolation #15) » Thu May 23, 2013 10:59 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

Wait, your GIF read just changed...
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1329 (isolation #16) » Thu May 23, 2013 12:24 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 1322, ² wrote:If I had a town read on AJ I'd be arguing pretty strongly against that wagon. I get stubborn about my town reads. I even get stubborn about my null reads, though I do compromise.

- f
So, the only option then is a scum read. But wouldn't you be stubborn about that? Or at least vote your scum reads? You really aren't making much sense with what you're thinking of me right now.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1386 (isolation #17) » Thu May 23, 2013 5:21 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 1382, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:Disagree with metal sonic, Aj, Varsoon, BRO, and Cabd
I mean... there's a reason those are his read...

Hey TMT, mind joining us? I seem to think you have developed a couple of votes and produced a lot more null reads last time around.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1395 (isolation #18) » Thu May 23, 2013 6:20 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 1389, TMTOLBTWNTOF wrote:Ok I've gone over my scumreads and decided which one was scummiest, and it's between 2 and Aj. At this point I believe it's VOTE: Aj
This kid is so scum. I was a null read last time around, so now we don't even know his scum read. This is OMGUS until reason provided, and we'll get none. So add this guy to confirmed scum.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1398 (isolation #19) » Thu May 23, 2013 6:30 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Well, I guess we'll have to beg to differ. He is very much scum. He can't attend to any current issues, keep reads straight, give reasons or be bothered to respond.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1403 (isolation #20) » Thu May 23, 2013 6:42 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 1400, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:
In post 1395, Aj The Epic wrote:
In post 1389, TMTOLBTWNTOF wrote:Ok I've gone over my scumreads and decided which one was scummiest, and it's between 2 and Aj. At this point I believe it's VOTE: Aj
This kid is so scum. I was a null read last time around, so now we don't even know his scum read. This is OMGUS until reason provided, and we'll get none. So add this guy to confirmed scum.
if he is saying that he now reads you as scum, how can you draw a conclusion that you do not know his scum read on you?

LOL
I want all his scum reads, not his supposed ones.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1427 (isolation #21) » Fri May 24, 2013 2:28 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

Uhm Mollie, YOU mislynched me in lylo... (UN's 1309)
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1430 (isolation #22) » Fri May 24, 2013 2:33 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 1404, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:that does not actually address the question now does it
Well, it kind of does. His list had me as null, his vote has me as scum, but I want reasoning from this guy. The content he provides is just bad and generally not insightful at all. He's lurking, not answering questions, and this change in his read seems to be more in a response to my vote on him, but he simply refuses to give his reasoning. Therefore, I want all of his actual reads (not all the players, but his actual reads), and have them at least partially explained. My problem with him isn't knowing his read on me, it's knowing why it changed.

P-edit: No, but Posh was an awful game for me and I was probably bad bait. I just had a town read on UN, so they used that and kept me alive. Contrary to popular belief, that isn't common for me to be so bad all the time.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1450 (isolation #23) » Fri May 24, 2013 5:28 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

Nacho was saying it was a scum slip because Rev claimed Miller, not miller tracker. Sven only claimed tracker later in the thread, so it would be hard to see on first look, especially is scum doesn't have day-talk.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1675 (isolation #24) » Fri May 24, 2013 2:45 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

I get the impression with all these "Lynch this order" lists of UN and his fucking with the town in Posh mafia. Let's not worry about that shit, you get one flip at a time and you move on. Telegraphing every person that you want dead is only going to cause the scum to kill everyone else, but congratulations on accomplishing that. The way you're negotiating lists to lynch feels very scummy. Why worry? Push a reasonable case, get the flip, move on. Nacho, I know for a fact you're smarter than this, but then you go around pretending that this isn't going to affect a scum night kill. What the hell, nacho? I expect town play from you, not that. If I didn't know Braveheart was scum, I'd be voting you for encouraging and not stopping that bullshit.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1704 (isolation #25) » Fri May 24, 2013 3:35 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 1678, Varsoon wrote:I have no clue who Braveheart is.

Also, why you gotta make me more suspicious of Nacho?
Unfair, AJ. Unfair.
TMT=Braveheart. The quote his name represents is from William Wallace.

This is just my suspicion of a Posh mafia syndrome, not me attempting to 'assassinate townking'. That's garbage. But, you still don't line people up to have scum knock down everyone else.

And where the hell did Andrius come into that? I've mentioned Andrius as town, and there's no reason to believe otherwise. Your reads are not an end all, and even as scum, my partners would have to handle themselves. I have enough shit to worry about that I wouldn't be worrying about my 'partners'.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1710 (isolation #26) » Fri May 24, 2013 4:32 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 1707, Varsoon wrote:You're saying that he's made a list of scum-suspects and so scum'll NK everyone not on the list, right?
No, he's making a list of lynches, which methodical lynches can cause death of town and townies.

As for Braveheart known reference, someone mentioned it earlier in the thread. TMTOLBTNTOF is his name, for "They may take our lives, but they'll never take our freedom", a William Wallace quote.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1717 (isolation #27) » Sat May 25, 2013 1:37 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

DFK had to opt out in our home site for activity. It may be best to start searching for a replacement, Mod
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1761 (isolation #28) » Sat May 25, 2013 8:56 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 1721, ² wrote:Nacho (or anyone) can you give me a link to an AJ scum game you think is relevant? I found an ancient one. His posts are nothing like in this game.

- f
I've got two anti-town games on site. That's it. And empking's was only 6-7 months ago.

Offsite, my scum games are even older. I haven't had a chance to play as mafia since a while ago.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1786 (isolation #29) » Sun May 26, 2013 1:42 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 1773, ² wrote:I found one from last summer. Looked like it was your first MS game. And there was a recent game where you were 3rd party arsonist. The game from last summer looks really different from your more recent games. It reminds me of my first game at MS, which was also a scum game. I won't ever play a game that way at MS again because now my town game is known or knowable.
The way I played that game was entirely based on the fact that I knew my partner would be no help. Since I had played with Robert and knew he was awful at scum, I took risks I generally would not take. My scum game is generally almost incredibly consistent with my town game, but neither are particularly 'town'. For some reason, every game I play in results in someone getting odd feelings about my game, but at the same time, I've been lynched on site 3 times in probably 15 games.
since the meta search has been a rabbit hole, I'm trying to reread Aj's posts without taking prior games into account. What I'm seeing is that his shorter posts mostly feel pretty strong and to the point. When his posts are longer, there's something about them that's off. They come off as overworked/wordsmithed.
All my posts are generally created on the spot with no revisions. I don't generally have an idea of what I'm going to say until I start typing.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1787 (isolation #30) » Sun May 26, 2013 1:44 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

And TMTOLBTWNTOF is still lurking around. I feel that this strategy is effective for him since no one pays any attention to him. Complete garbage posting and lurking off any attention.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1974 (isolation #31) » Mon May 27, 2013 3:52 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 1956, BROseidon wrote:
You don't seem to ever explain your initial 2 read, and you don't explain why you switch. Can you talk about this?
Was later explained.

Rach, you want to explain your vote a bit?

Nacho, yeah I attacked Orc for being an AtE player. But that's a true part of his process. There's nothing denying that. Other than that, I'm sorry I'm having a shit game. Not going to go into preservation mode.

I would like to point out (Actually, it wasn't really planned) that while I was gone, you may have talked about me a lot, but you generally stuck away from voting for me simply because I hadn't posted at all (exception: rach). This is, unfortunately, happening with the only confirmed scum player in this game, TmT.
² wrote:
In post 1949, Nachomamma8 wrote:What do you think of his interactions with you? I'd certainly call you a strong voice even though we've been hammering at you all game.
buldermar''s been a strong voice. If anything Aj has pounded on me a couple of times as the weaker link and maybe safer target.
Can you explain that last sentence? I didn't understand it at all.

(I was out on a work shift that was hellishly long and so I needed a lot of sleep to catch back up. I'll start getting back into the game).
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1978 (isolation #32) » Mon May 27, 2013 4:27 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

I'm not going after you, though. If Nacho continues to believe your scum, he has some reading to do yet.

If Nacho remembers, the reason I got a hydra with him in the first place is because I have issues in large games. This is how I play large games, I try to find one or two people and go from there because I can't manage all 20 in my head. This is why I'm going after one at a time. In a 9 player game, i can find scum easily because I have an easier working to go through. I think in pictures and visuals so generally I look for a web of connections. That's a challenge in a 20 player game. (And it doesn't work when half the game is quiet). That's why I tunnel.

Bro, you skimming or scum? You missed a ton of points I expected you to find and hit recently. (This is what separates Andrius to Bro... Andrius is actually catching the main points).

2 is town. That last discussion with nacho cemented it. Nacho, your points were almost mirrored. Get over it, that read is wrong.

TmT is scum. Everyone knows it.

MS is still not useful if not scum. He needs to at least admit to not reading anything.

Actually, Rach is more town than anything to me. One thing I notice from a lot of games is scum wait until their target posts to vote for the target player. Rach didn't do that, which suggests a more certain freedom in action. That's more town than anything else.

(It's pretty obvious that some of Nacho's town reads are right, including Cabd, Mac)

B&B is town. The 'empathetic mollie' does not exist here. That alone is enough, but they've also got a good synergy and their reads generally seem to add up to what the other thinks. Synergy in a hydra is a towntell especially when posting independently because it means they're actually looking.

Varsoon can drop back down the ladder again. He wants me to be scum, is unhappy with my play, but sheeped me on my first post. He still hasn't played all that solid and he almost drew in Rev to be modkilled.

I like Ghostlin. I don't know what problem you guys have with him, but his posts play better than a lot of people's posting. They've gotten better, are more in touch, and he also agrees with me on TmT (which is, of course, immediate town points).

Sajin is town, has been that way forever.

This is what leads me to believe that scum is simply lurking. Bro, TmT (Both my major scum reads) are lurking. This is a common theme for many not on my list. Lurking. It's not the people posting (but perhaps Varsoon) that are scum so much as those who can't post anything worth reading.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1980 (isolation #33) » Mon May 27, 2013 4:47 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

Mac, what are your scum reads, then? And sure, I'll go find the case again.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1981 (isolation #34) » Mon May 27, 2013 4:49 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 1148, Aj The Epic wrote:Mainly TMT is who's caught my eye recently. (Andrius convinced me that miller/tracker is PLAUSIBLE.) I wish this read (On TMT) was easy to explain, but it isn't. His question to post rating is really high and content to post is really low, even when he got relatively active. Reading his iso is like reading his posts for the first time, none of them were memorable. He's flying under the radar flak of Ghost and 2 (and maybe varsoon). His list of reads felt forced, mainly because 9 null reads, not including Jon (who hasn't posted. That's 9 of 18 (Minus two for him and jon) are null to him.

VOTE: TMT
This was my main issue with TMT. If you want me to update it, I can but there isn't a whole lot more post-wise to go over.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1987 (isolation #35) » Mon May 27, 2013 5:33 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

I think MS was practicing alliteration.

Hey Mollie, what's so wrong about adding a 'h' into 'what'?
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1996 (isolation #36) » Mon May 27, 2013 6:31 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 1991, Mac wrote:this feels like you are trying to twist it onto me a bit. the use of the word 'then' in particular.
No, I simply planned to call your scum reads lurkers since I already knew them. Technically, I am a lurker this game, so I pose the same question back to you.
BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:
In post 1974, Aj The Epic wrote:Nacho, yeah I attacked Orc for being an AtE player. But that's a true part of his process. There's nothing denying that. Other than that, I'm sorry I'm having a shit game. Not going to go into preservation mode.
if you think it is a playstyle thing then why did you attack him?
Can you use AtE? I bet you can. It's not all that hard. I simply dislike it as a legitimate play style. Too easy to fake either way.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1998 (isolation #37) » Mon May 27, 2013 6:57 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 1979, Mac wrote:your scumreads are all lurkers?
Half your scum reads are lurkers?
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2000 (isolation #38) » Mon May 27, 2013 7:28 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

I was simply turning your logic against you. You think I'm wrong/off for believing there are scum in the lurkers, yet you believe the same.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2004 (isolation #39) » Mon May 27, 2013 8:57 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 2002, ² wrote:
In post 1978, Aj The Epic wrote:2 is town. That last discussion with nacho cemented it.
Nacho, your points were almost mirrored
. Get over it, that read is wrong.
heh

that is not and should not be a point that pushes his read of us townward.

- f
Isn't it Mollie who always says "Town thinks/moves in groups"? Or something cheesy like that? I personally don't believe it, but hey. Your points were both very similar, but at the same time different in small aspects. You're thinking on the same wavelength as Nacho unless you basically c/p'd the post he had, and I doubt you did that given the comments after.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2027 (isolation #40) » Mon May 27, 2013 3:25 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

So the most recent post on a case against me is a mention of 1148* (Not 1146)? Sure, fantastic. Carry on, 2027.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2124 (isolation #41) » Tue May 28, 2013 2:42 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 2064, Sajin wrote:
In post 2062, BROseidon wrote:
In post 2060, Sajin wrote:@Broseidon: Where is TmT confirmed scum?
Everything you quoted me as saying was said by AJ.
My bad. I was reading too quick to catch up and failed a quote cut.

@AJ then, Where is TmT confirmed scum?
Ghostlin beat me to the punch, but my main reasons were his 8 null reads (of 18 possible from his perspective), his general passiveness to not be seen at all, relatively no opinions whatsoever, and general lurkiness. These are all null-to-scum tells individually. (I don't want to re-quote his iso, which is still on this page)
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2133 (isolation #42) » Tue May 28, 2013 5:41 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 2128, GuyInFreezer wrote:1936 is pretty good case on AJ. Nacho how do you see between real and fake paranoia? I have 1 game experience with AJ (me scum and AJ town). Even though he posted like 2~3 times in there, I'm gonna go back to that game and compare the posts.
It's your fault for killing me off 2-3 posts into the game...
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2193 (isolation #43) » Tue May 28, 2013 2:30 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Rach, being your one scum read, I'd expect more reasoning on me than any of the others. Especially because if you truly only have me as a scum read, your posting should inherently be attempting to find more scum or pushing my lynch.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2259 (isolation #44) » Wed May 29, 2013 7:32 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

I know it: Wagons grow bigger much easier, the town seems to sit behind one or two leaders, and everyone is simply testing who oversteps the wagon bounds. Basically, the wagons haven't been nearly as big and vote swings haven't happened nearly as often as a general multi-ball game.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2349 (isolation #45) » Thu May 30, 2013 3:45 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

Hi Venmar.

Recap of this game probably looks like:

2/Aj constant suspects
TMT is scum but no one wants to lynch for some reason. (Had 8 null reads in his one read list)
GIF is town without question
Rev claimed miller/tracker early on in the thread
Varsoon is trolling. Came up with a strategy that almost got people modkilled. Luckily, people actually have played this game before.
Rach is also trolling. But apparently town.
Andrisu and BRO seem to be incredibly busy and so most of their stuff is catch-up posting
Orc, Nacho, BnB, 2 posted way too much early on. 2 still posts way too much.
Cabd is almost certainly town (based on a few townslips)
Majiffy may get leashed by mollie
Metal Sonic has an infamous 2 minute iso of Tiphlaine Death. We're trying to get him to admit he didn't read anything. (he also "read" 30 pages in 15 minutes)
Buldermar (part of 2) posted the first wall he's ever posted (I guess)

In actual game events, we only have 1 claim (Sven/Rev's) which caused a lot of discussion. He claimed Miller first and 10 pages later added tracker. On switch-in, Rev only claimed Miller. Later admitted to full claim being true, said he didn't want to full claim his power role even though he expected to get lynched. Something about "Oh trackers are useless anyways..."
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2361 (isolation #46) » Thu May 30, 2013 5:02 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 1359, TheReverend wrote:Haha explain to me please how I scumslipped, because that would be a rather impressive thing for town to do.

I do not care if I am lynched today. I would go as far as to encourage it if there's serious doubt about my role. But you can at least wait for me to read up and post my thoughts.
In post 1452, TheReverend wrote:
In post 1449, ² wrote:I'm not liking Rev for 1446. The part b) explanation of post 1365 seems fabricated based on 1446.

- b
Here's your link to my watcher game... http://www.forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopi ... 23&t=23831
My flavour was gay spiderman. That raised a few chuckles.

I don't care if you don't like my explanation. My flip will show you that my thought process is sincere, although flawed. I wouldn't be so quick to post crock of crap explanations if I were scum.
If I'm scum, I can defend against not declaring tracker role quite easily, without having to say it's not a great role in my experience. I can just say "I had no intention of claiming tracker on d1", which there is truth in. I'm surprised that sven full claimed tbh. I wish he hadn't.

I understand why my slot is a problem for you guys. But you have to ask why as scum sven would first of all claim miller, then full claim miller-tracker for no apparant reason,
and why I would come in and say stuff like "tracker role sucks" without having the means to back my comment up.
I'm a lot more careful, at least I try to be, when scum. I tend to be haphazard when town, because I just post what I think and don't worry about how it's perceived by town. When scum, I read back my posts to try and make sure I'm not fucking up. Of course, this is self-meta, which isn't of any use to anyone who doesn't know my game. But jiffy is aware of my town game, and he knows I can be all over the place.

Here, have my only scum game on this site... http://www.forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopi ... =1&t=23589
All my other games on MS are town. I can link scum games from another site I play at if required.
You say I'm painting a scummy picture of you. No, rather I am simply restating what you already said.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2383 (isolation #47) » Thu May 30, 2013 6:11 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 2363, TheReverend wrote:Ok let me ask you aj... are you leaning scum or town with me? How has your miller read evolved since sven left?
I don't have a read on you. I mentioned it earlier: I'd leave you around to see what comes of your tracking. If something that clears you as town comes along, you're fine. If not, I'd try to get you vigged while safely out of any lylo situation. Too much questioning arrives from a Miller role

As for how I'd play it, I simply wouldn't claim. In a 20 player game, the likelyhood of me getting investigated is low. At that point, I could simply give my results from tracking and take the lynch because there'd be no reason to stay around after hiding it if I ever got investigated.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2387 (isolation #48) » Thu May 30, 2013 6:16 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 2371, Varsoon wrote:You seem to forgot that I claimed town. Guess you mean PR claims. In that case, then, be specific.
inb4 claiming town means nothing/wifom.
Come on. Everyone here, if asked, would claim town. It's not wifom, it's stupid.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2394 (isolation #49) » Thu May 30, 2013 6:21 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

2, it's psychology. When you convince yourself of something, there is no reasonable way to change that opinion by someone else. Which is why I've stopped fighting it. If it's inevitable, I'll get lynched and simply move on to the other games I'm in.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2400 (isolation #50) » Thu May 30, 2013 6:27 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 2393, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:leave aj to get himself lynched at this point. it will be an easy one for tomorrow
Mollie, if you think as scum, I'd leave myself in position to reveal them, you're wrong. I'd self hammer myself out well before then. I'd force myself to be lynched, anything to avoid getting my team screwed.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2661 (isolation #51) » Fri May 31, 2013 9:07 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 2659, Andrius wrote:More complaining against a lynch he doesn't like.
boohoo townies have to die.

No one here is complaining about having to go through town bodies- like we do every game- to lynch scum and win the game.
So, you know 2 is town? That's rather suspicious.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2679 (isolation #52) » Fri May 31, 2013 11:41 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 2662, GuyInFreezer wrote:^
Misrep
How so? I quoted the direct area, bolded exactly what I was talking about and asked what he was talking about. This is a question worth asking: Why does he naturally assume 2 is town?
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2890 (isolation #53) » Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:14 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 2790, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 2782, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:mac was town

if that was a vig shooting then they are confirmed retarded
miller kill
Exactly. Though a bit premature, I probably would've made a better n1 vig kill.
In post 2808, Cabd wrote:
These make me like key as scum too.

And this one all but sells it once AJ flips scum (cuz he will):
I am somewhat between accepting my fate and terribly insulted you think my scum game is this easy to poke out.
In post 2843, Nachomamma8 wrote:Interesting. I find paranoid players are more creative as scum; the paranoia itself takes a creative process and it's the centerpiece of their towngame, so they tend to gambit a bit more as scum. But this theory is not properly fleshed out yet, but. There you go. I'm going to be looking and that paranoia and diving into it, and if it's good, we're good.
It'll show through from noob-scum, but as you're scum longer, you learn to control these gambits a little more. But I actually believe that paranoid is not the correct word... "Overthinkers" are the ones to do this.
In post 2865, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:You are an idiot for claiming and your anger looks incredibly untownie

Ghostlin and I are neighbors
Just off-hand, who has more posts? Is it noticeable?
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2925 (isolation #54) » Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:08 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:
I am somewhat between accepting my fate and terribly insulted you think my scum game is this easy to poke out.
wrt the bold: that statement is so full of lulz

I wish I had a dollar everytime I heard scum say that[/quote]

I'm not the empathetic scum around here... I'm definitely having a drink after getting lynched. For my own health (obviously, dying and all) but to you to stop lynching me in every game we play together.

Venmar, I think that Rach could be scum, but Bro is the constant one that steps scum more than Rach to me. Compared to Andrius' catch up posts, Bro doesn't sit right.
I think that's your day three lynch.
And TMT's hydra can be the vig shot.
Um Venmar how is it opportunistic when I voted for the dude I thought was scumz yesterday? nice misrep there.

BTW why are we ruling out a vig? I could very well see a vig shooting Rev there was certainly plenty of confusion on his slot and there were peeps who were not sure about his claim, especially the tracker part. Miller was kinda believable but tracker meh, (NOT claiming vig BTW).
At Bold: Let's answer this Jeopardy style: "What is bussing".
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2939 (isolation #55) » Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:38 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 2931, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:wrt the bold: I only lynched aj once! and it was a mislynch. rest of the time I read him as town except for the first game I played with him when he was scum
Once, five times... The difference is minimal. And this game will make two.

See, I've never lynched you. I think I should get a Nobel Peace Prize for that.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2945 (isolation #56) » Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:14 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 2942, Nachomamma8 wrote:ghostlin stepped it the fuck up this game, so he's feeling a lot better
That's because Ghostlin is town...
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2992 (isolation #57) » Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:29 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 2988, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:
In post 2984, Varsoon wrote:
In post 2983, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
In post 2981, Varsoon wrote:
In post 2979, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:Yeah fuck man I'm scared of your opinions yeah that's it

To everyone else: sorry I haven't been posting substantially, but I don't really see a lot to talk about given today's lynch is a bit of a foregone conclusion before now. Ill make something big when I get home

You're squirming again.
Oh my GOD.
bure bure bure bure
Your axle is shaking
wondering if aj is another scum special role tbh

I mean LOOK AT THAT POST
Wait, like what the fuck do I have to do with that quote chain at all to be mentioned here? I've been staying quiet as to not "Spread wifom" (because god knows none of you would trust my reads until I die anyways), but still: What am I missing that I'm involved here?
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2998 (isolation #58) » Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:19 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

What you really don't understand is that anyone and everyone in this game realizes I'm getting lynched. There aren't many roles out there that are so important, you'd think of sacrificing another scum just to save scum for one more day. Ergo, bullshit on Varsoon's comment. Plus, this lynch was seen weeks ago. Were I a power role, my actions would've been fully implemented yesterday.

So bullshit, Varsoon. You didn't think that one through at all.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3086 (isolation #59) » Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:11 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

So, here's how this goes: I'm going to read, let you guys do work and when you want my final reads, I'll give them.

(I'm VT, so there isn't any need for claim. This lynch will go through.)

As right now, too much of what I say is taken as WIFOM, it is best if I keep to myself here.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3108 (isolation #60) » Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:58 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 3100, Ghostlin wrote:
In post 3060, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:Speaking of dumb...
This is an excellent post, devoted to scum hunting and a well-reasoned way to call my reasoning that I've worked hard on 'dumb'.

The above sentence is sarcasm.

10/10 Would read again.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3213 (isolation #61) » Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:14 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Well, I guess I'll prove the whole town wrong here then.

The reason that I'm stopping isn't because I'm new, it's because I've played this game long enough to realize what needs to happen at this point. And that is my lynch. Now I don't like being called scum on the way out, but when my opinion cannot be taken seriously, I no longer have any reason to stay in the game. In which, I'd simply give final reads and not affect anyone else until right before my flip when my reads will be taken seriously. At this point, the only wrong move would've been NOT to lynch me.

So let's finish this:

Scum:

TMT/Spinach attack: I'm tired of spewing this case. Even with the replacement and 2 suspecting him, I still don't trust him. I think 2 realized he was in trouble and going to be lynched soon so he could distanced easily.
Bro: I don't know why Andy is seen as scum. This
Rach: Really, I haven't liked many of his posts. He's more confusing than
Cabd: Recently, his posts have completely reversed my views of him

Town reads

Ghostlin: His first two posts were said to be weak, but they've gotten better.
Gif: I know people are questioning him, but I still think he's solidly town.
Metal Sonic: This one isn't scum, he would be completely useless and seethrough as scum
Varsoon
Andy
Nacho
Orc
BnB
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3216 (isolation #62) » Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:16 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

So Mollie, Nacho: I'm town.

What now?
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3222 (isolation #63) » Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:19 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

I said I didn't like your playstyle, never thought you were scum...

May the force be with you.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”