bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #416 (isolation #0) » Sat Feb 07, 2004 3:10 pm

Post by bigbenwd »

alright, i'm here replacing someone. I'm not quite sure who i'm replacing, all I know is that I'm replacing someone.
"Plato is a lot of fun. It comes in many colors. You can put it through the plato fun factory, and make spaghetti out of it. You shouldn't eat it, but if you do, your poop turns different colors."
-Werebear
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #417 (isolation #1) » Sat Feb 07, 2004 3:49 pm

Post by bigbenwd »

Vote: God
the reasoning for this is when on page 6, God kept coming up with plans that we knew were endangering a probable townie role that we were trying to confirm, and then he tried to target Modargo, which is stupid because onf the same reason, if the mafia know who's being targetted, then they will kill him. also,
fos:zoneace
for being so close with modargo
(havent finished readthrough just yet, but if any of theis is stated in pages 7-17, it would be great if you told me.)
"Plato is a lot of fun. It comes in many colors. You can put it through the plato fun factory, and make spaghetti out of it. You shouldn't eat it, but if you do, your poop turns different colors."
-Werebear
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #421 (isolation #2) » Sun Feb 08, 2004 4:22 am

Post by bigbenwd »

explanation: my readthrough is not complete, i'll be back later.
-Werebear
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #428 (isolation #3) » Sun Feb 08, 2004 3:12 pm

Post by bigbenwd »

wait wait, you're killing me, just 'cuz now modargo? theres a good plan.
I'll give my full argument when I have more tome

P.S. like my grammar ant speelig you dint o weel
-Werebear
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #434 (isolation #4) » Sun Feb 08, 2004 5:30 pm

Post by bigbenwd »

Ok, this is probly the only time I'n going to make a huge post like this, and It's probly going to take a half an hour, but here is why I find ZONE and God suspicious

first, we have Gnome's claim
MGIA wrote:I'm the Dad Along with the Mom we can discuss at night and give one other player a bath at night so that they can't do anything! So I'm part of a Roleblocking Mason Group!
which is a feaseable claim as nobosy came forward to oppose him, and mom and dad are probably in this.

then we have madargo come and basically claim for UT (which makes me suspicious of him anyways, because if he thinks UT was hobbes, why would he have voted him in the first place
modargo wrote:ntrod Tripod is: Hobbes, Vigilante.

The other reason is that, if I'm right, this essentially allows for Mr_Gnome's group to confirm itself by blocking Untrod Tripod as he (UT) tries to use his ability to kill someone.
here we also have modargo's plan, which is a good idea, a vig attacks a rangom person, then mom and dad simply role block him so that he can't kill that person. The person also muct only be known by hobbes and not publicvly announced, because if it is publicly announced, the maifa will simply target the person that hobbes is targetting to make it look like the role block failed and thus un-confirming 2 townies.

the rest of modargo's plan about doc protecion is that
modargo wrote: all docs out there should flip a coin. Heads, they protect Mr_Gnome. Tails, they protect Untrod Tripod. This requires no coordination between the docs and still makes it too risky for them to target either Untrod Tripod or Mr_Gnome.

If this plan is followed, we keep two people I view as innocents and essentially completely confirm one of them.
this ensures that neither of them will die, and the plan wil;l work and that the mafia will not target them.

but here ciomes god saying
UT targets Gnome for a kill
Gnome targets UT for a block

If Gnome was lying, well he's dead and we dont need to worry about him.
Otherwise, Gnome is a confirmed role-blocker.

Docs, however if this plan is to work, should definetly NOT target either of the two. Well, Maybe target UT, Is anybody aware whether or not a doc protection stops role-block attempts?
which is a very bad idea because if nobody protects either of them, then bam, 2 possible (probable) pro-town roles gone night one. why? because if the mafia know that they arent evil, and they have no doc protection, what will they do? they will kill them easily. even after this is pointed out, god still wants this plan to be carried out as he states here
god wrote: Shelper wrote:
Going by modargo's latest plan, let's see if i understood correctly.
Gnome blocks tripod.
tripod shoots random player.

Umm, why endanger a random player with a vig kill if Gnome is lying, this is basically allowing Gnome to be a serial killer.

If Tripod eats Gnome and Gnome successfully blocks tripod, they'll both be safe, and confirmed since neither will die. We can also put a doc on tripod, but not Gnome because then we wouldnt know if Gnome's block worked or if it was just the doc protection.

Why put the rest of the town at more risk when we could simply allow for:
If Gnome isnt a role-blocker, as he said, he dies.

modargo wrote:
If UT targets Gnome, how can know the difference between Gnome not dying because UT was roleblocked and Gnome not dying because a doctor who believed him protected him? Yes, there's a chance that UT will be specifically told that he was roleblocked; but there's also a chance that he won't be told, and there's no need to take that risk.

Exactly why we're telling the doctors to NOT TARGET GNOME. I think modargo is most definetly pro-town with the amount of effort he's putting into this.

From what I can see there are two possible ways my plan can go wrong:
But neither of them should ever happen.
-Gnome is telling the truth and gets blocked himself. This should not happen since role-blockers are almost certainly pro-town

-Gnome is lying, and a very stupid doctor protects him, the town then believes he is confirmed. Also should not happen since doctors are usually pro-town and not-retarded.

Anyone see any flaws?
when the various falws have ALREADY BEEN POINTED OUT!
then in the next post, ZONE agrees with God, and sides with him.
Then modargo re-states the various gaping holes in God's plan
then ZONE re- confirms his allegience with God and this quote is just very VERY scummy
ZA wrote: I am a little suspicious of the people who wanted to protect MGIA as i am still a little suspicious of him. This could be his mafia pals hoping to make him look innocent and such. However it could be me being confused and stretching again. Either wayfos MGIA modargo and EnPace

go town
what is that go town just stuck in the end there for anyway?
and then zone fos's modargo, and MGIA, even though the entire point of this is not lynching MGIA today and seeing if he's townie or not.
then we have this...
modargo wrote:Modargo wrote:
God: Your plan allows for the mafia to kill Gnome, a claimed mason who is probably telling the truth, without worrying about doc protection.

Exactly my point, he is a CLAIMED mason, he has not been confirmed.

Mr. Gnome It All wrote:
But seriously, with God's plan, I'm dead no matter what. But, maybe, that's what he wants.
No, you're dead if you are lying, or if the mafia feel like killing you, but you are forgetting about your earlier suspiciousness and the fact that you are not yet confirmed. In my mind it's better to risk an unconfirmed suspicious mason/blocker then a town full of unknown cops and doctors. Besides, even if you die and are revealed to be innnocent, your supposed better half can take over and become a lone role-blocker without being revealed. They also then have a claimable proved innocent role.
the point is to CONFIRM HIM!!! and the second part is just one of the stupidest things ive read anywhere.

and I can keep going with things like this, but I'm not going to as i have better things to do with my time (not really, but hey, whatever) so, there you go, my whole thing, spread out for you. grammatical typos and all. Frankly i dont care if the grammar is bad, you can still read it. so
confirm my vote that i wish could count for 10 one GOD
-Werebear
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #436 (isolation #5) » Sun Feb 08, 2004 5:52 pm

Post by bigbenwd »

finish reading that segment. and thats why my vote is on god, but my fos is on you, I cant fine as much on you.

but earlier in those same pages, you said that you knew that the teachers were aliens and aliens were evil.. is this because you are evil? why else would you receive this info in your role pm?

P.S. i put a lot of effort into that post, thank you.
-Werebear
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #438 (isolation #6) » Sun Feb 08, 2004 5:57 pm

Post by bigbenwd »

i have not finished reading the thread, no.

it would have been helpful have you mentioned that when i first posted what i thought and then daid if i have missed anything because imnot done yet, please tell me
-Werebear
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #440 (isolation #7) » Sun Feb 08, 2004 6:06 pm

Post by bigbenwd »

was god cleared in these discussions? or has he not claimed yet?
-Werebear
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #443 (isolation #8) » Sun Feb 08, 2004 6:09 pm

Post by bigbenwd »

then my position on god still stands. *continues read-through*
-Werebear
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #450 (isolation #9) » Mon Feb 09, 2004 12:28 pm

Post by bigbenwd »

also, they'd need all docs on them tonight, because sometimes, games have roles that can kill even with doc protects on. (see pokemafia)
-Werebear
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #452 (isolation #10) » Wed Feb 11, 2004 3:12 pm

Post by bigbenwd »

yeah I did (It's about time I got a round with that stick instead of receiving the other end of it :p)
-Werebear
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #465 (isolation #11) » Mon Feb 23, 2004 12:53 pm

Post by bigbenwd »

I knew you were scum God, I knew it.
-Werebear
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #468 (isolation #12) » Mon Feb 23, 2004 1:11 pm

Post by bigbenwd »

FoS:Tigris
because he said he was a little suspicious that he thought all the docs should not be going after UT or MGIA, and this argument was similar to God's argument. and he was obviously scum (horrible defense at the end btw, no offense)
-Werebear
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #470 (isolation #13) » Mon Feb 23, 2004 2:11 pm

Post by bigbenwd »

Yes, but what if there is a killer who can kill even if a doc is protecting?
-Werebear
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #473 (isolation #14) » Mon Feb 23, 2004 3:02 pm

Post by bigbenwd »

Yeah, we should wait for UT.
-Werebear
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #475 (isolation #15) » Mon Feb 23, 2004 3:33 pm

Post by bigbenwd »

thus clearing MGIA and UT

why a vote on tigris, mine was merely an FoS, would you like to expound on my FoS with furter suspicions?
-Werebear
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #481 (isolation #16) » Wed Feb 25, 2004 12:05 pm

Post by bigbenwd »

oh yes, that helped so much

curse your all for having a 19 page day one :evil:

and I told y'all to kill God, but it was too late. ya had to let a vig(?) do it.
-Werebear
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #484 (isolation #17) » Wed Feb 25, 2004 2:52 pm

Post by bigbenwd »

yeah, maybe like a 1-shot vig
thats what I was thinkin
-Werebear
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #489 (isolation #18) » Sun Feb 29, 2004 12:58 pm

Post by bigbenwd »

ahh, I'm scared *hides* so, who's got a bandwagon I can hop on?
-Werebear
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #491 (isolation #19) » Sun Feb 29, 2004 2:08 pm

Post by bigbenwd »

all righty then
vote:tigris
:lol:
-Werebear
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #499 (isolation #20) » Tue Mar 02, 2004 3:24 pm

Post by bigbenwd »

yeah, thats what er've been aiming for anyways as we have 0 to go on
-Werebear
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #505 (isolation #21) » Wed Mar 03, 2004 11:47 am

Post by bigbenwd »

too many roleblockers for me as well, It's already powerful with a roleblocking mason. another one is too much in a game like this. if I wasnt already voting for him, I'd vote him again. so, who wants to be the lyncher?
-Werebear
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #515 (isolation #22) » Sat Mar 13, 2004 5:34 pm

Post by bigbenwd »

yeah UT, why the pounce-age? (I assume that was you)
-Werebear
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #517 (isolation #23) » Sat Mar 13, 2004 7:42 pm

Post by bigbenwd »

maybe hobbe's job is to end the game with only calvin and him left alive?

P.S. if the next night lasts as long as the previous 2 oned (if that is even possible) I will request to be replaced in this game. I cannot stand nights that last OVER a week.
-Werebear
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #522 (isolation #24) » Sun Mar 14, 2004 11:56 am

Post by bigbenwd »

because doing nothing for a week sucks and I lose interest in the game

also, maybe hobbes is a random killer, or his kills are directed through calvin who may change it if he wants?
-Werebear
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #524 (isolation #25) » Sun Mar 14, 2004 2:35 pm

Post by bigbenwd »

I'm just formulating different ideas, half of them won't make any sense I bet :lol:
-Werebear
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #526 (isolation #26) » Sun Mar 14, 2004 2:48 pm

Post by bigbenwd »

GoS zone for leaping to scales side and accusing UT so adamantly
-Werebear
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #528 (isolation #27) » Sun Mar 14, 2004 2:51 pm

Post by bigbenwd »

Fos, my bad
and how have yopu been proven pro town?
-Werebear
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #539 (isolation #28) » Sun Mar 14, 2004 6:24 pm

Post by bigbenwd »

ZONEACE wrote:well weve had 4 calvin clones killed so far. ok. if they were all evil, this game would be unbalanced. Plus, I revealved the teachers were aliens were evil, which has be proven with the death of the principal, who turned out to be an alien.
... that proves absolutely nothing... at all. how do we KNOW you were a calvin clone?

vote:zone
for trying to lynch a confirmed townie, and a darn powerful one too.
-Werebear
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #541 (isolation #29) » Sun Mar 14, 2004 7:02 pm

Post by bigbenwd »

then again, you could just be an alien who knew that info as well.
I dont trust you still.
-Werebear
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #543 (isolation #30) » Sun Mar 14, 2004 7:13 pm

Post by bigbenwd »

keep in mind, its past midnight over here, my thoughts are most likely incoherent. I'll go to sleep and look this over again tommorow
-Werebear
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #549 (isolation #31) » Fri Mar 19, 2004 12:39 pm

Post by bigbenwd »

methinks JEEP has forgotten about this game.
-Werebear
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #550 (isolation #32) » Sat Mar 20, 2004 8:31 am

Post by bigbenwd »

Woops, I was thinking of the wrong game :oops: my bad

but really, whee is everyone? I can't have a one man discussion
-Werebear
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #553 (isolation #33) » Sat Mar 20, 2004 6:27 pm

Post by bigbenwd »

sweet, conversation *eagerly awaits breakdown*
-Werebear
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #554 (isolation #34) » Sun Mar 21, 2004 12:34 pm

Post by bigbenwd »

soo... about those thoughts of breakdown's... I say we just start voting lurkers and slowly killing off those who doin't notice they are about to be lynched.
-Werebear
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #555 (isolation #35) » Sun Mar 21, 2004 12:37 pm

Post by bigbenwd »

note: it's been 6 days and 3 people have posted... where is everyone? (sorry for the double post, I'm not calling it a triple post because the first was posted 17 hours ago...)
-Werebear
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #558 (isolation #36) » Mon Mar 22, 2004 11:05 am

Post by bigbenwd »

I say we slowly bandwagon people that arent here, and lynch them if they dont get back in time.
-Werebear
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #561 (isolation #37) » Mon Mar 22, 2004 5:48 pm

Post by bigbenwd »

that comment did exactly what I wanted it to do, it got at least a few people back talking. and I idnt really jump all over you. and UT is a roleblocker, so if i wollowed him, it probably wouldnt be because we were scum together, now would it?
-Werebear
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #562 (isolation #38) » Mon Mar 22, 2004 5:52 pm

Post by bigbenwd »

oh, woops. damngit, UT was hobbes, not the roleblocker, my bad. but he;s confirmed, where as ZONE is not concretely confirmed, but kinda confirmed by the calvin clone pm info, then again, that may have been a lucky guess. but I think both zne and ut are telling the truth.
-Werebear
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #564 (isolation #39) » Mon Mar 22, 2004 5:54 pm

Post by bigbenwd »

oh, here's another idea. (sorry for the 3x post) what if the calvin clones are actually evil? what if instead of beign a mason group, they are a cult group aka, they win when the entire town are calvin clones.
-Werebear
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #566 (isolation #40) » Mon Mar 22, 2004 6:10 pm

Post by bigbenwd »

yes, you're exactly right.

so, what you're saying is that the calvin clones have absolutely no contact? so they do nothng? are they just regular townies?
-Werebear
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #568 (isolation #41) » Mon Mar 22, 2004 6:20 pm

Post by bigbenwd »

so that's at least 4 (5 if you include nlightened) vanilla townies? and 3 (or 4) of them have been lynched? I used to beleive you, but i no longer do. I doubt there would actually be that many in this game, I think they are an evil cult that either recruit each night, or make a kill each night (maybe they were the ones that redirected hobbes' kill you know, like hoobes thought the clone was calvin, so they could change his kill? probly not true) I think their win condition is have the entire town me bulted by endgame... I'm not sure if i have yet or not (vote count please) but
vote: Zoneace
-Werebear
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #570 (isolation #42) » Mon Mar 22, 2004 7:00 pm

Post by bigbenwd »

it's awe, aww isn't a word. and I just realized, th calvin clones probably can communicate, and they had recruted a scum, and used that information to confirm them all as calvin clones.
-Werebear
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #573 (isolation #43) » Tue Mar 23, 2004 1:56 am

Post by bigbenwd »

it's just an Idea, I'm not positive weather they are, byt I think theyy are cults.
-Werebear
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #580 (isolation #44) » Tue Mar 23, 2004 12:01 pm

Post by bigbenwd »

youve be found out
damn... you got me :roll:

anyways, all I'm saying is that we've got t think of that as a possibility, I'm not saying it's for sure, but it's definately a possibility.
-Werebear
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #583 (isolation #45) » Tue Mar 23, 2004 4:38 pm

Post by bigbenwd »

sure I beleive it, there is no fact, but then again, youo have no facts wither. and I think you warracnt a vote anyway.
-Werebear
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #585 (isolation #46) » Thu Mar 25, 2004 4:02 pm

Post by bigbenwd »

yeah, I'm just saying, the main charachters arent necessarily good, if you look at the x men mini, professor x was the sk!
-Werebear
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #588 (isolation #47) » Thu Mar 25, 2004 5:21 pm

Post by bigbenwd »

I'm not saying that calvin clones HAVE to be bad, I'm saying it is a possibility, and I'm not thinking of them as a mafia group, just like a cult whose objective is to takeover the town, is that so hard to beleive?
-Werebear
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #593 (isolation #48) » Mon Mar 29, 2004 6:41 pm

Post by bigbenwd »

ok, so you guys really don't want to lynch me, and there's a deadline, 'twould be spectacular if we could do a no-lynch I believe as there is no one here, and I bet a quick night would keep people up to date with the game.
-Werebear
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #597 (isolation #49) » Thu Apr 01, 2004 4:33 pm

Post by bigbenwd »

would you all like me to claim?
-Werebear
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #601 (isolation #50) » Fri Apr 02, 2004 6:26 pm

Post by bigbenwd »

yep, thats it.
by the way I'm mom.... or dad, whichever one the other sn't, I'm too lazy to go root up myPM
and
omgus confirm vote:ZONEACE
-Werebear
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #602 (isolation #51) » Fri Apr 02, 2004 6:29 pm

Post by bigbenwd »

anyways, I decided i wasn't to lazy.me and MGIA are mom and dad, I'm mom.
-Werebear
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #605 (isolation #52) » Sat Apr 03, 2004 8:03 am

Post by bigbenwd »

something is very wrong gnom. I'm going to pretend like i didnt hear that

by the way ZONE, why would you want to fos a confirmed townie (which would be a vote if you weren't voting for me) people listen zone is scum!! and if you lynch me, you're idiots. mgia just said i was his partner too.
-Werebear
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #609 (isolation #53) » Sun Apr 04, 2004 5:00 pm

Post by bigbenwd »

I'm aware of the situation, and i know zone is scum, dont tell me why, i just know it.
-Werebear
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #611 (isolation #54) » Sun Apr 04, 2004 5:57 pm

Post by bigbenwd »

fine, screw it, lynch the innocent bye. good luck without me. hope you lynch zone beore the cult wins
unvote

vote: myself
-Werebear
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #613 (isolation #55) » Sun Apr 04, 2004 6:57 pm

Post by bigbenwd »

you said it yourself zone, i had no hope right, so what would the difference be? or were you just still pushing to get a confirmed innocent lynched like you tried to get my partener killed by agreeing with modargo's no doc protection plan in the beginning?
-Werebear
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #615 (isolation #56) » Tue Apr 06, 2004 3:40 pm

Post by bigbenwd »

I'm going to prod mlaker... he's inactive in all his games and has been replaced in most if not all of them.
-Werebear
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #616 (isolation #57) » Wed Apr 07, 2004 3:05 pm

Post by bigbenwd »

I have posted for a replacement in the queue. If you guys don't mind, I'd like to continue modding this, but if not we'll see if someone else wants the job.
-Werebear
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #622 (isolation #58) » Tue Apr 13, 2004 12:35 pm

Post by bigbenwd »

it's night 5 by the way (title)
-Werebear
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #630 (isolation #59) » Wed Apr 28, 2004 3:44 pm

Post by bigbenwd »

*note* it has now been night 5 for
3 weeks!
-Werebear
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #633 (isolation #60) » Sun May 02, 2004 8:07 am

Post by bigbenwd »

:lol: yeah mlaker, replace the dead guy :wink:
-Werebear
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #636 (isolation #61) » Mon May 03, 2004 4:52 pm

Post by bigbenwd »

:( pooor defenseless dad. now town lost mgia and me :(
-Werebear
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #646 (isolation #62) » Sat May 08, 2004 9:50 am

Post by bigbenwd »

I'll replace again if necessary mlaker
-Werebear
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #648 (isolation #63) » Sat May 08, 2004 11:33 am

Post by bigbenwd »

why make him go through the hassle of creating a thread and waiting for someone to see it when i can just tell him here which is probably the thing he cheks most often on this site including his PMs
-Werebear
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #670 (isolation #64) » Sat May 22, 2004 11:06 am

Post by bigbenwd »

good to know discussion's picked up, all the way to a page every 2 weeks. nice job.
-Werebear
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #673 (isolation #65) » Sun May 23, 2004 8:46 am

Post by bigbenwd »

well Zone, I do it because I liked the game and when I post discussion seems to pick up, even if slightly. So I'll stop if evreryone posts more (notice this is the only game I do this in) anyways, im off for now.
-Werebear
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #733 (isolation #66) » Sat Jul 03, 2004 2:59 pm

Post by bigbenwd »

i didnt get that at all lol, whatever
-Werebear

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”