Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3039 (isolation #600) » Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

based on your flip
BASED ON YOUR FLIP.
FUCKING DIE MISSREPING SCUM!
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3067 (isolation #601) » Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Dia is scared as shit to vote Yates.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3066 (isolation #602) » Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Dia is scared as shit to vote Yates.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3070 (isolation #603) » Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Its apparently my new thing 'cause you know I've done it in like all my recent games.

But srs, its just my computer and you trying to make it out that its scummy is just fucking pathetic.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3073 (isolation #604) » Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Well I'm glad its annoying you 'cause your shit play is annoying me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3078 (isolation #605) » Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3075, Yates wrote:Speaking of shit play, what made you decide to stay? Did you see that your ploy wasn't going to work out?
There is no ploy. I'm here to see your flip and depending on it to eat my bullet.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3096 (isolation #606) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

lol @ Yates still wanting to lynch me AFTER volunteering to die first. Scum is scared of death and wants one more night. Equally there's no pr0-town reasoning to get rid of the JOAT.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3095 (isolation #607) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

lol @ Yates still wanting to lynch me AFTER volunteering to die first. Scum is scared of death and wants one more night. Equally there's no pr0-town reasoning to get rid of the JOAT.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3098 (isolation #608) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

so....you've accused my of lying. Sid that maybe I got a false positive. Now I'm a JOAT, just a scum JOAT. You've done well to cover all your bases scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3099 (isolation #609) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

AJ, why are you voting for Mac instead of someone that was higher on your list?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3102 (isolation #610) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

those last two posts are from scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3107 (isolation #611) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3103, Yates wrote:
In post 3102, Nero Cain wrote:those last two posts are from scum.
The last two posts you made? I know. Now how do we convince everyone else you are scum? Do you want to just admit it so we can move on?
:facepalm: obviously I was referring to DGB and PA. Yates continues to be dumb here.

Dia, why are you so hesitant to vote Yates?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3110 (isolation #612) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

This is one of the many reasons why Yates play is terrible and he needs to go. Everyone that's defending him he has a "town" read on. I think if Yates were town he'd be suspicious of those that are buddying him so hard.

Like PA for instance is accusing me of pussyfooting around my claim when I've outright claimed while Yates is doing exactly what PA is acussing me of.

DGB is budding the fuck out of Yates too.

As was Tammy before she replaced out.

Darthe was.

Before a lil' while ago, Nos was saying that we should keep Yates alive 'cause a Yates flip would make people discus me."

And then all Yates does is lie and misrep.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3113 (isolation #613) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

And then he was calling Dia scum but now the Dia doesn't really seem to want to lynch him, Yates seems to not care.

+
In post 3109, Yates wrote:
In post 3108, TiphaineDeath wrote:one wonders why you haven't yet.
My guess is because he doesn't want to bet on the wrong pony.
This post hints at a town read 'cause Dia scum would know that I'm not scum and that my town flip incriminates him and you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3115 (isolation #614) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

So you were never calling Dia scum? What is your current read and why?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3116 (isolation #615) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

So you were never calling Dia scum? What is your current read and why?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3118 (isolation #616) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

So a null read. ok.

Why do you think of PA accusing me of doing what you are doing?

What do you think of DGB calling me scum with AA9 for not voting her at times but ignoring you for doing the same thing?

Why did you lie about the wagon on you? 6 of the 7 voters that are on you were voting you before I ever claimed?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3120 (isolation #617) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I was obviously talking to Yates. And early me and PV were obviously discussing you and not Angel. Why do you keep butting in?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3121 (isolation #618) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

+ Yates was the one that had sketchy reasons to not vote her. He was claiming that her ESL was why she was not contributing and that her lynch wouldn't reveal much info.

But I guess while we are here, why do you find me scummy for what Yates is actually doing?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3125 (isolation #619) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

So what do you think of DGB using YOUR reasoning to claim that I wasn't voting AA based on sketchy reasoning?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3127 (isolation #620) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't think I've had very much to do with getting people to vote you as obviously 6 of the 7 voters were voting you previously. He also didn't ask your "opinion". There's ONLY 1 person (Nos) voting you for my claim, so yeah...there's not 5.26 people voting you solely for the claim as you claim.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3128 (isolation #621) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3119, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 3118, Nero Cain wrote:What do you think of DGB calling me scum with AA9 for not voting her at times but ignoring you for doing the same thing?
What do I think of you calling AA9 scum,
but refusing to vote her for sketchy reasons
? Wouldn't you like to know.
In post 3121, Nero Cain wrote:+ Yates was the one that had sketchy reasons to not vote her. He was claiming that her ESL was why she was not contributing and that her lynch wouldn't reveal much info.
You are the only one that has provided reasons not to vote AA9, but for some reason she's attributing your reasoning to me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3129 (isolation #622) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3119, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 3118, Nero Cain wrote:What do you think of DGB calling me scum with AA9 for not voting her at times but ignoring you for doing the same thing?
What do I think of you calling AA9 scum,
but refusing to vote her for sketchy reasons
? Wouldn't you like to know.
In post 3121, Nero Cain wrote:+ Yates was the one that had sketchy reasons to not vote her. He was claiming that her ESL was why she was not contributing and that her lynch wouldn't reveal much info.
You are the only one that has provided reasons not to vote AA9, but for some reason she's attributing your reasoning to me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3144 (isolation #623) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3131, Yates wrote:
In post 2859, Nero Cain wrote:Yates is a fucking cancer. He'll 'cause town to loose if he's town.
So tell me something, how is you can call me a cancer that is going to cause Town to lose in one breath then 20 characters later talk about all the ways that my interactions with people would help find scum?
In post 2859, Nero Cain wrote: Yates may have been bussing Diabolik, dude's vote was opportunistic as hell.
Yates scum strongly hints at Ant SK(and the reverse is opposite as well) 'cause Yates was "hunting" an already outted role. There's no reason to do that as town.

Other than PA and MAYBE Dia or maybe DGB, I don't know if I'm being voted by scum or just stupid town.
Well if you're scum then you'll not help the town. If you are town I don't think you'll help town 'cause I don't really like your "scumhunting" which seems to be "everyone that's attacking me is scummy, and everyone defending me is not scummy". Which is ironic given that both Nos and Darthe (you may have, I don't remember) were calling me scummy for the same reason. As a reference look at 2536. All the people that were on that list also were voting you with maybe the exception of Ant. And now that Dia is being afraid to vote you, you are null on him. You have not scum reads on both PA and DGB who are buddying the fuck out of you. A not scum read on Mac who's voting me for some derp reason. A not scum read on Pilo who is kinda fence sitting, a not scumread on Tammy who was defending you 'fore she "replaced out". I also fully expect you to flip on Qwints now that he's not voting you. Nos is currently voting my 'cause it benefits scum more to kill a JOAT and when I flip as such they are going to be gunning for you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3145 (isolation #624) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3132, Yates wrote:
In post 3127, Nero Cain wrote:I don't think I've had very much to do with getting people to vote you as obviously 6 of the 7 voters were voting you previously.
The question wasn't how many people were voting me because of your CLAIM, the question was how many people were voting me because of YOU. Two very different conversations.
Asking how many people we for voting me is interchangeable to asking how many people were voting you over my claim.

All of Rubi, TD, AA9, and BS were voting you for you're fake cop "gambit". I was voting you for 'cause I highly doubt you are town. PV was voting for you 'cause he doesn't think you are hunting. What does ANY of that have to do with me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3146 (isolation #625) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3143, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 3142, ArcAngel9 wrote:Based on the claims we have received, i feel its better to lynch Yates first and then worry about Nero later after YATES flip
its not worth loosing a TOWN JOAT, who may have abilities like Watcher, tracker, role blocking etc..
Yeah we know Nero is your buddy.
Except I was the first person to attack her on day 1 and I continued to attack her, if you really think I'd attack a buddy that was perfectly flying under the radar, and put that much pressure on her and make her a focal point of discussion then you are a moron. AND, I even voted for her today and was and still am, perfectly fine with killing her. On the flip side we have Yates going back and forth on her and once again (surprise surprise) lying and taking things out of context in a vain attempt to make it look like I'm giving reasoning to not vote Angel when I wasn't. And the SAFELY pushes her as a vig shot that had no chance of going through. I find it incredibly odd that you are so against the idea of a Yates-Arc pair.
In post 3130, Yates wrote:
In post 3128, Nero Cain wrote:You are the only one that has provided reasons not to vote AA9, but for some reason she's attributing your reasoning to me.
Perhaps she means you have OTHER sketchy reasons not to be voting her? Like this one?
In post 2951, Nero Cain wrote:I'm think that Yates is PRscum and that AA9 is a goon or something expendable. This is why Yates pushed her as a vig candidate well after day 2 had started 'cause the vig had been debated to death so the likelihood of a AA9 vig going through was very low>>>>>zilch.
Except that wasn't explain why I wasn't voting you, that was explain why I thought you were soft pushing her and very likely to be your scumbud. LIE MOAR!!!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3149 (isolation #626) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why are you talking about Baby Spice in 3147? Never said anything about you having a town read on her.

Tammy was not posting like town Tammy to me. And I don't know what's going on, 'cause I don't think Jason ever acknowledged her replacement request or did she lie?

I fully agree with PV in that you seem to be doing less hunting and more arguing. I don't think that our arguing is in anyway preventing you from hunting as you claimed. I also agree this DOES look like your town meta but meta can be manipulated and the shit you've done this game (push anti-town policies, lie, put words into people's mouths, and then when you are wrong, instead od admitting that you are wrong you continue to argue) is very scummy and perfectly intune with Yates scum.

Did you ever think Venmar/Tammy could have been scum and knew you were town? Why does it have to be PV that's scummy but Tammy is town? Its these sort of things that make me not trust you. It seems like all people have to do is buddy/call you town and you barely suspect them.
Yates wrote:
In post 3144, Nero Cain wrote:Nos is currently voting my 'cause it benefits scum more to kill a JOAT and when I flip as such they are going to be gunning for you.
This sentence right here is VERY interesting. How would scum be "gunning for me" if I *am* scum? Have you decided to come clean?
Its painfully obvious that these players want to kill the other if the other flips town. Do you think that your buddies are going to fight for you (and risk exposing themselves) tomorrow when the full town will be gunning for you?

Please respond to 3145.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3153 (isolation #627) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3151, Yates wrote:
In post 3149, Nero Cain wrote:the shit you've done this game (push anti-town policies, lie, put words into people's mouths, and then when you are wrong, instead od admitting that you are wrong you continue to argue) is very scummy and perfectly intune with
Yates
NERO
scum.
Fixed to mirror my thoughts.
See now your full of bullshit 'cause ever one that's played with me (PV, Tammy, AA9, AJ [but that's just an assumption that I know who is main is]) Both PA and DGB have also played with me and know that this is not scumNero but they are scum so they have no choice but to push me. And if you did your homework you'd know this isn't scumNero but you don't care 'cause you are immature as fuck all and only suspect those that push you and those that buddy you are town reads.
In post 3149, Nero Cain wrote:Did you ever think Venmar/Tammy could have been scum and knew you were town?
Venmar? Yes. Tammy? No.
They were the same slot....why would it be impossible for Tammy to call you town as scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3154 (isolation #628) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3151, Yates wrote:
In post 3149, Nero Cain wrote:the shit you've done this game (push anti-town policies, lie, put words into people's mouths, and then when you are wrong, instead od admitting that you are wrong you continue to argue) is very scummy and perfectly intune with
Yates
NERO
scum.
Fixed to mirror my thoughts.
See now your full of bullshit 'cause ever one that's played with me (PV, Tammy, AA9, AJ [but that's just an assumption that I know who is main is]) Both PA and DGB have also played with me and know that this is not scumNero but they are scum so they have no choice but to push me. And if you did your homework you'd know this isn't scumNero but you don't care 'cause you are immature as fuck all and only suspect those that push you and those that buddy you are town reads.
In post 3149, Nero Cain wrote:Did you ever think Venmar/Tammy could have been scum and knew you were town?
Venmar? Yes. Tammy? No.
They were the same slot....why would it be impossible for Tammy to call you town as scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3155 (isolation #629) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3150, DrippingGoofball wrote:Sometimes I feet that even if I were to straight up claim Mafia Godfather with believable flavor and all, in big bold letters and in blink tags, Nero and Yates would still ignore me and continue their battle to the death.
The only person that's ignoring you is Yates but as long as you buddy him he won't suspect you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3158 (isolation #630) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't know. What games have we played together in? What do you think of the players that have played with me (sans Yates) all calling me town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3160 (isolation #631) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

The only wasted kill was Monkey. Getting rid of stupid as fuck Darthe was like lynching an extra scum member.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3166 (isolation #632) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3157, Yates wrote:So... I'm "immature as fuck [not scum]," and you recognize that this is my Town meta, and you have other scum reads, YET you are tunneling on me like crazy? And your biggest argument is that I'm "pushing anti Town policies" because I don't agree with how you want to handle a Vig/SK? Is this accurate?
And you CONTINUE to twist and be dumb. This is very similar to how on day 1, how I was constantly calling Darthe scum and then Darthe makes some stupid ass post about how I wasn't interested in lynching him. I mocked him and said "I'm not interested in lynching you, get the puck out of here." Both Darthe and Yates took this seriously. I mean, really? I'd be calling him scummy all day long and those two thought I was not interested in lynching him? And now that I didn't use the word scum in one post he thinks that I don't have a scum read on him. You guys, I'm SRS frustrated here. Between Yates and Darthe, I think I've seen the worst play I've ever seen. I also disagree that I'm tunneling Yates at all. Continued suspicion=//=tunneling and I have a shitload of other scum reads so how am I tunneling if I suspect more than just Yates?

I'm not scum. This is not my scum meta.

So get your votes off me you fucking morons.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3169 (isolation #633) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3163, penguin_alien wrote: As far as my gripe with your interaction with your claim goes, I concede that Yates isn't claiming a PR. But your refusal to consider that you got some type of incorrect result rubs me the wrong way. Town shouldn't be 100% sure of anything.
See, this is why I think you are scum this game, Yates has been hinting a PR (though I don't think he's a town PR, maybe a scum PR) for a while now. I think you're being totally hypocritical and claiming that *I'M* hinting at a PR when I've full claimed and hard committed as where Yates hasn't. I totally don't get your mindset at all. This whole "town should be willing think they might have gotten a wrong result." just seems false to me 'cause I don't have a reason to believe my action was fucked with. Why would I or any town think that? Which again I find total hypocrisy b/c Yates is refusing to believe that I could get a wrong result so your exact same logic applies to him as well.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3170 (isolation #634) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3167, Yates wrote:
In post 3166, Nero Cain wrote:I'm not scum. This is not my scum meta.

:eek:
In post 3149, Nero Cain wrote:I also agree this DOES look like your town meta
but meta can be manipulated
and yet you claim your town via meta. You try hard though.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3171 (isolation #635) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3167, Yates wrote:
In post 3166, Nero Cain wrote:I'm not scum. This is not my scum meta.

In post 3149, Nero Cain wrote:I also agree this DOES look like your town meta
but meta can be manipulated
and yet you claim your town via meta. You try hard though.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3174 (isolation #636) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yea, yates-PA team.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3175 (isolation #637) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

The whole point is that PA is claiming that I'm not town b/c supposedly town should consider that they have wrong info. The same logic applies to Yates 'cause he should [inPA's logic] consider that I have gotten wrong info.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3183 (isolation #638) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3178, Yates wrote:
In post 3175, Nero Cain wrote:he same logic applies to Yates 'cause he should [inPA's logic] consider that I have gotten wrong info.
Aren't YOU the one that said there is no bus driver??? And called me an idiot for suggesting that???
point
-----
your head

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3185 (isolation #639) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3184, DrippingGoofball wrote:We can still lynch AA9.
and yet your vote isn't there while you continue to call me scum for not voting her but Yates n co is sooooooo town for not voting her.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3188 (isolation #640) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why have you never called Yates scum for refusing to vote Angel?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3189 (isolation #641) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

DGB-your PA read please.

Yates-your Mac read please.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3191 (isolation #642) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3181, penguin_alien wrote:
In post 3175, Nero Cain wrote:The whole point is that PA is claiming that I'm not town b/c supposedly town should consider that they have wrong info. The same logic applies to Yates 'cause he should [inPA's logic] consider that I have gotten wrong info.
Isn't that why he was asking you to speculate on why your result would be wrong? As he says your result is not correct?
Well its not like Yates scum or any scum would "ok yeah, Nero totally pegged me" Do you actually think scum would admit to being scum? It's not normal town behavior to think "hey maybe my result is wrong!" Just no.

Mac read please Yates.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3194 (isolation #643) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So if I investigated Yates and he were bus driven with a scummer and got a 'sult saying that "they had a qt" How am I supposed to know this?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3196 (isolation #644) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3193, Yates wrote:
In post 3189, Nero Cain wrote:Yates-your Mac read please.
He heavy defended Monkey and AuntJ. Monkey was obviously Town and I have a Town read [now] on AuntJ so those are pluses. He was wrong about Darthe and I never really knew why he wanted Darthe dead so badly so that's a minus. He currently sits as a weak Town read.
Seems kinda a weird reason to give him a (weak) town read.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3197 (isolation #645) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

DGB
In post 3188, Nero Cain wrote:Why have you never called Yates scum for refusing to vote Angel?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3198 (isolation #646) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3195, Baby Spice wrote:But then Yates was maintaining that the NK was redircted because no mafia would have targeted Maen?? for a NK.
exactly. I never got why he'd believe this. He said something but I'm don't feel like going back and looking.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3202 (isolation #647) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3141, Nostredeus wrote: Hmmmm I didn't actually expect that, but once I played it through it does work out. Killing Yates guarantees a PR death tonight,
since there is no way to save the JOAT
(good one by the way) we should optimize our ability to protect the rest of town whilst killing the scum we've got pegged down. Good post.
This is horrible for a few reasons. #1 "We can't save him so lets lynch him instead!!!" This like the worst logic I've ever heard. #2 Its like strongly hinting at some sort of strongman or ninja.

Yea, I've been calling Nos scum since day 1.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3204 (isolation #648) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3199, Yates wrote: Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.................
This may be one of the best reactions of all time.

PA, DGB, Nos, AA9, Tammy all seem like fine lynches

yea

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3208 (isolation #649) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:AA9

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3209 (isolation #650) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:AA9

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3212 (isolation #651) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3210, Yates wrote:
In post 3204, Nero Cain wrote:PA, DGB, Nos, AA9, Tammy all seem like fine lynches
I still want to take PA off that list. Maybe replace PA with Baby Spice. This also means I'll have to reread Tip.
Never. I think her logic was totally scum motivated and the way Venmar was soft pushing Boni and Boni never even acknowledged Venmar's "suspicion" and then Ven not suspecting that slot once PA replaces in totally makes my nose itch.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3214 (isolation #652) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

no one? I kinda like all those players though.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3215 (isolation #653) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Dia *might* be scum. I'm going back and forth in my head between noob town and noob scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3218 (isolation #654) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you're CCing me?!?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3219 (isolation #655) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you're CCing me?!?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3232 (isolation #656) » Wed May 01, 2013 4:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3225, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 3215, Nero Cain wrote:Dia *might* be scum. I'm going back and forth in my head between noob town and noob scum.
Dia is not scum, stop pushing for mislynches.
Except Yates was actually the first to propose a Dia scum. His being hesitant with votes and active lurking is making me uneasy about the slot. Why am I scummy for this but Yates wasn't?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3233 (isolation #657) » Wed May 01, 2013 4:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3225, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 3215, Nero Cain wrote:Dia *might* be scum. I'm going back and forth in my head between noob town and noob scum.
Dia is not scum, stop pushing for mislynches.
Except Yates was actually the first to propose a Dia scum. His being hesitant with votes and active lurking is making me uneasy about the slot. Why am I scummy for this but Yates wasn't?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3234 (isolation #658) » Wed May 01, 2013 4:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3226, DrippingGoofball wrote:Nero's constant and aggressive shouting, and Yates' more defensive position, means the the scum probably felt that Yates was the safest wagon to ride. More likely to lead to a lynch, less likely for scum to have to maneuver a wagon hop. Scum would be dumb to stay off the Yates wagon.
No, I think its far more likely for scum to vote me 'cause they get rid of a town JOAT meaning get to NK someone else and my flip heavily incriminates Yates. You trying to lead away from my wagon makes my nose itch. Though Yates is correct that I doubt scum would bunch up like that and both AA9 and Nos were on his wagon so there's your two scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3242 (isolation #659) » Wed May 01, 2013 5:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

She claimed VT

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3254 (isolation #660) » Wed May 01, 2013 8:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Mac is scum 'cause he hates dogs and cats, he's a 2013 join date, shaves his underarms and has bad breath!!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3258 (isolation #661) » Wed May 01, 2013 9:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but in all seriousness, can you explain why you have a town read on Yates again?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3259 (isolation #662) » Wed May 01, 2013 9:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but in all seriousness, can you explain why you have a town read on Yates again?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3262 (isolation #663) » Wed May 01, 2013 9:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

AJ-why do you have Yates town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3265 (isolation #664) » Wed May 01, 2013 9:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I made a fuck about?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3264 (isolation #665) » Wed May 01, 2013 9:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I made a fuck about?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3269 (isolation #666) » Wed May 01, 2013 9:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

If you aren't reading me as town and have played with me before then you're prob scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3271 (isolation #667) » Wed May 01, 2013 9:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

^
^
scum

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3280 (isolation #668) » Wed May 01, 2013 10:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

AJ-please explain your town read on Yates?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3282 (isolation #669) » Wed May 01, 2013 10:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm curious.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3287 (isolation #670) » Wed May 01, 2013 10:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

1 Yates
7 Nostredeus
13 arcangel
16 penguin_alien
18 DrippingGoofball

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3292 (isolation #671) » Wed May 01, 2013 11:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

meh, I don't know or care anymore. Angel, I love you, you know that I'm very sorry if you aren't scum but your early game...just blah.

Do you think you can give us a rundown on ALL the slots.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3296 (isolation #672) » Wed May 01, 2013 11:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

naw, qwints, pilo and mac are prob town. I'm very much thinking that DGB is scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3297 (isolation #673) » Wed May 01, 2013 11:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

naw, qwints, pilo and mac are prob town. I'm very much thinking that DGB is scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3325 (isolation #674) » Thu May 02, 2013 10:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

What other game did they play in?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3329 (isolation #675) » Thu May 02, 2013 11:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Yates has exactly one post to hard commit to a claim before I hammer.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3331 (isolation #676) » Thu May 02, 2013 11:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

v

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3332 (isolation #677) » Thu May 02, 2013 11:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

v

o

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3333 (isolation #678) » Thu May 02, 2013 11:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

t

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3334 (isolation #679) » Thu May 02, 2013 11:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

t

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3335 (isolation #680) » Thu May 02, 2013 11:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

better claim Yates

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3336 (isolation #681) » Thu May 02, 2013 11:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

e

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3338 (isolation #682) » Thu May 02, 2013 11:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Y

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3339 (isolation #683) » Thu May 02, 2013 11:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Y

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3342 (isolation #684) » Thu May 02, 2013 11:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

A

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3345 (isolation #685) » Thu May 02, 2013 11:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

And what does your role do?

T

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3347 (isolation #686) » Thu May 02, 2013 11:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

E

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3350 (isolation #687) » Thu May 02, 2013 11:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Vote:Yates

I literally do not give a fuck if you live.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3358 (isolation #688) » Thu May 02, 2013 11:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

*shrugz* I don't care. Yates play was terrible and if he was town he'd only be a liability. Atleast now we can actually play now that we are rid of the Yates and Darthe distractions.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3368 (isolation #689) » Thu May 02, 2013 11:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3362, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 3358, Nero Cain wrote:Yates play was terrible and if he was town he'd only be a liability
I absolutely disagree, and I love you both, but Nero you've been as much as distraction as Yates.

I'm really upset because I'm an attention whore.
look, Yates has done a lot of stuff that I think was derpy and scummy as shit. His reads are based almost soley on weather or not they suspect Yates wich could easily come from scum, he's adding uneeded confusion into the game, today a large chunk of players suspected Yates and the heat on him isn't going to go away and when people suspect him he's immature and snarky which only makes people want to kill him more. If I had to sacrifice my life to give the town a chance at winning then so fucking be it.

Yates, top 5 scum reads, go.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3370 (isolation #690) » Thu May 02, 2013 11:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

If Yates is town then those were buddying him (like PA, Nos, DGB) are very very likely scum. I might consider a TD lynch if/when Nos flips scum. Also think Tammy's slot was scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3369 (isolation #691) » Thu May 02, 2013 11:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

If Yates is town then those were buddying him (like PA, Nos, DGB) are very very likely scum. I might consider a TD lynch if/when Nos flips scum. Also think Tammy's slot was scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3373 (isolation #692) » Thu May 02, 2013 11:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

its 9 to lynch. but I don't think that anyone has the balls to hammer Yates.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3378 (isolation #693) » Thu May 02, 2013 11:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3375, Nostredeus wrote:
In post 3369, Nero Cain wrote:If Yates is town then those were buddying him (like PA, Nos, DGB) are very very likely scum. I might consider a TD lynch if/when Nos flips scum. Also think Tammy's slot was scum.
You set up those mislynches like a boss.

So if yates flips scum the reverse applies? Dat right? To get you on record here.
The Yates and Darthe? So why am I scummy for wanting to lynch who I suspect but those that wanted a Monkey and crap Hiaki are not scummy?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3379 (isolation #694) » Thu May 02, 2013 11:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3376, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 3370, Nero Cain wrote:If Yates is town then those were buddying him (like PA, Nos, DGB) are very very likely scum.
Yeah. "Buddying" to the
Lynch Du Jour
. Great strategy!
Hence why it says if, scum buddy all the time to lynchable townies 'cause it gives them a ton of town cred. Why are you pretending to be a newbie?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3382 (isolation #695) » Thu May 02, 2013 12:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3380, Nostredeus wrote:
In post 3378, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3375, Nostredeus wrote:
In post 3369, Nero Cain wrote:If Yates is town then those were buddying him (like PA, Nos, DGB) are very very likely scum. I might consider a TD lynch if/when Nos flips scum. Also think Tammy's slot was scum.
You set up those mislynches like a boss.

So if yates flips scum the reverse applies? Dat right? To get you on record here.
The Yates and Darthe? So why am I scummy for wanting to lynch who I suspect but those that wanted a Monkey and crap Hiaki are not scummy?
I didn't say you were scummy, defensive much? Let's get a flip and some night actions before we get started on this yeah?
So...if you weren't calling my scummy then what was the point?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3390 (isolation #696) » Thu May 02, 2013 1:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So stupid, my hammering of townread Hiraki is so not scummy. You've never hammered as town?

You pushed Monkey, you pushed Hiraki. You've pushed just as many mislynches as me (considering if you flip town)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3391 (isolation #697) » Thu May 02, 2013 1:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why is Yates not giving his top 4-5 scum reads?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3394 (isolation #698) » Thu May 02, 2013 1:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'll wait for your flip.

So your scumlist is

Nero
Angel

Qwints, Rubi, Dia, Ant, baby spice?

Yea, so glad you're dead. Its a simple lil' question and I think if you were town you'd be more than willing to help the town but...idk..Darthe did the same shit. You two are terrible.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3863 (isolation #699) » Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

its prob a Yates alt.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3864 (isolation #700) » Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

its prob a Yates alt.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3867 (isolation #701) » Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

GAH!!! you were the sk? I had scum reads on both you and Rubi in the early game and Yates came in and distracted me. FFS!!!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3871 (isolation #702) » Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

lol yeah. That also means that Venmar/Tammy was scum. Yuck.

The way it looks to me is the PP is a Yates alt. I don't think that Jason knew it was a Yates alt though.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3879 (isolation #703) » Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3873, PeregrineV wrote:Almost thought that when Venmar replaced out, but when Tammy did also, I figured they were bored VT.
I thought it was a legacy scum slot. I really thought it was Tammy scum 'cause she contradicts Yates that he's never fake claimed cop (he claimed cop in Harry Potter) but still thought he was town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3884 (isolation #704) » Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Yates. He was the one with the alt.

My gambit was only horrible 'cause Yates flipped town. If it were scum you'd be talking about how awesome I was.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3890 (isolation #705) » Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yea, like you'd fuss about a scum flip bwo a gambit. lol
In post 3886, Rubicon wrote:Jason's post seems to clear Venmar/Tammy/PP, unless I'm missing something. No reason for PP to vote me after Diabolik's post, unless PP thought I was scum.
erm...yea. town. I wrote scum by accident.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3895 (isolation #706) » Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

PV scum makes a ton of since. At one point I called him on his massive lurking.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3898 (isolation #707) » Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Aunt J protected me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3900 (isolation #708) » Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

why did ya'll shoot Maenerra?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3902 (isolation #709) » Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

too slow. Though I feel better knowing that I didn't fully buy into the Rubi/Mac are scum that some players were pushing.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3908 (isolation #710) » Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I thought you were still scum 'cause it looked like you were lying.

Also, thank you for protecting me AJ. I seem to be eating a lot of n1 bullets these days

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3921 (isolation #711) » Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

it was in Locke Lamoras WWE game

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3937 (isolation #712) » Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Tammy wrote:I never said Yates' had never claimed cop
That's what I said...
Yes, you can say "oh if it worked you would be praising me right now" all you want, but the fact is you shouldn't have done it.
Eh, in hindsight, yeah but there was a large chunk of players that where scum reading Yates. So its not like I was alone in suspecting Yates. If Yates flipped scum no one would give a shit if I was fake claiming.
Somehow, some way, you have to actually figure out a way to try to work with town.
I do that plenty thank you and like I said its not like I was the only one that was scum reading Yates. Like I said in the dead qt, I was even going to replace out but then Yates started with this whole "NERO REPLACING OUT IS A SCUMTELL!" which only made me super angry.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”