Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (isolation #0) » Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:13 pm

Post by enomis »

VOTE: Whimsical Eggplantl

Scum man. She tripped up.
@whimsical: You recalled mattp saying releasing flavour is a bad idea in your scum pregame qt?

Those who have no avatar need to get one. I can't differentiate people without avi.
"you must prove more patient than a caterpillar, more willing to survive than a cockroach, and more stubborn than a leech - or you will definitely fail" - Counselor Rodriguez, the Star of Wisdom

Homertve: "Oh, and by the way, your tail is on fire."
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (isolation #1) » Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:44 pm

Post by enomis »

In post 83, MattP wrote:
In post 82, enomis wrote:@whimsical: You recalled mattp saying releasing flavour is a bad idea in your scum pregame qt?
lolwut explain how you arrived at me being scum
Whimsical Eggplant scum = you scum.
This sentence:
Agreed with mattp(town read) that releasing flavor is a bad idea.

Where else could he get that you said releasing flavour is a bad idea?

Well there's a possibility that he's just making up something for a town read on you but i think the first is a higher possibility.
"you must prove more patient than a caterpillar, more willing to survive than a cockroach, and more stubborn than a leech - or you will definitely fail" - Counselor Rodriguez, the Star of Wisdom

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (isolation #2) » Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:51 pm

Post by enomis »

In post 85, Zdenek wrote:Why do you think that scum would think that releasing flavor is a bad idea?
? Don't know.

When i say this sentence(in my previous post) it is quoted from Whimsical's post if not obvious enough.

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (isolation #3) » Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:56 pm

Post by enomis »

In post 89, Oversoul wrote:Oh shit are you guys actually lovers with a qt

Zzz
No. Its because we have the same point of view. Thats why we understand each other.

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (isolation #4) » Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:34 pm

Post by enomis »

@Kat & Zach: Mind stating your opinion on whimsical?

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (isolation #5) » Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:15 am

Post by enomis »

In post 173, fferyllt wrote:
2. Battery-Powered Deadlines. Deadlines in this game (outside Apocalypse) are measured via a meter that starts at 100% and counts down each real-time day by a varying amount. The amount is based on true activity. If the meter reaches 0%, the Day immediately ends.
So 4% seems like not very much at all. I wonder if "true activity" means the battery drains faster or slower.
.... Don't care about that. 4% a day is plenty enough. That equates 25days which is a freaking month. Scumhunt.
In post 174, Pjovek wrote:VOTE: Sword of omens
Do something useful.
In post 125, Syryana wrote:
In post 123, Pjovek wrote:I don't know, why don't you tell me what flavor scum is actually looking for? :3
Chocolate Vanilla Swirl Cupcake Maker Pokemon
Pjovek wrote:On one side, we got the fabricated looking townread on MattP
On the other side, we got the "scumslip"

These contradict each other in conclusion, since, assuming Eggplant flips scum, the fabricated townread on Matt would mean Matt being town, while the slip would obviously mean he talked with Matt in the scumQT, making matt scum.
Scum slips by mentioning something from QT
Scum fabricates townread on partner
I don't see the problem
Then why switch wagon? Give me a legit reason why you think Zach wagon is better.

@Bungle: You town? You usually talk alot more.

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (isolation #6) » Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:27 am

Post by enomis »

@zach: Conclusion: Your vote is a part reaction vote. Now tell me how do you gather reactions when:
In post 106, Zachrulez wrote: I'm barely paying attention to anything else in this game beyond my initial observations right now.
And from what i read, your reason for voting Pjovek isn't getting any stronger and i assume since its a half reaction vote and you would gather all the reactions you like, isn't time to
a) Actually question pjovek to confirm your read
b) See who else is scummy because you are currently only defending yourself and refusing to pay attention to anything else.
c) Join me on the whimsical wagon. If not, tell me why.

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (isolation #7) » Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:12 am

Post by enomis »

In post 185, Zachrulez wrote:To be fair, my vote on Pjovek is starting to look silly now given how early it was in the game and how much as happened then, coupled with the fact that I've lost some interest in it.

Vote: Whimsey Eggplant

I've heard a scumslip referred to, but I don't see it. My issue is that he hit Tammy for discussing game mechanics/merley commenting, when his own post basically amounted to the same thing. Tammy's done far more than he claims she has at this point, and we've seen no followup from the Whimsey one so far, which irks me because you think that would be the kind of line of thought someone genuinely scumhunting actually would follow up on. His lack of follow up doesn't come from not being available to respond either. He posted on site twice on Sunday.
Do you think your case is a strong case?
What do you think about this sentence:
In post 33, Whimsical Eggplant wrote:Agreed with mattp(town read) that releasing flavor is a bad idea.
In post 186, fferyllt wrote:
In post 185, Zachrulez wrote:He posted on site twice on Sunday.
I have been waiting to see his response to the reactions to his first post. Since he's been around to respond and hasn't done so,

VOTE: whimsical eggplant

I believe that's L-3.
What is this. A super-delayed vote?

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (isolation #8) » Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:31 am

Post by enomis »

Did it occured to you: (zach, fferyllt and pjovek) that he did not read this thread considering his post is only 2 at other forums and they are only 2 mins apart. Which means there is a high chance that he viewed other forums on mobile and did not read this thread( my interpretation) Thoughts?

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (isolation #9) » Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:57 am

Post by enomis »

Because i don't want to end the day now where there may be a possibility of 72 hours day. Any guy who is intending to hammer better state your intention first and don't quick hammer when god knows how many people haven't post.

@zach:It weakens your case a lot actually we have seen no follow up because he has not read this thread at all(my interpretation). But bah.

L-1 is good. Lets wait for him to come back.

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (isolation #10) » Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:58 am

Post by enomis »

And scouting out scum on the wagon :)

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (isolation #11) » Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:27 am

Post by enomis »

In post 289, Zdenek wrote:Sword_of_Omens, how would you say you tend to read Tierce? (as town, as scum or are your reads just wrong) Can you point me to some games that you were in together.
In post 279, implosion wrote:Pjovek votes are bad.
I get it if you have a gut-town read on him, but he's mostly been pushing BS so far.

Tierce are you only voting ffery for ignoring your initial vote on her?
You think pjovek is scum for pushing policy lynches?

@Tammy: What do you think of Whimsical plant?

------------------------------------------------------

I am getting the feeling that whimsical would be replaced and we can't question him further on his post. Hurray!

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (isolation #12) » Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:39 am

Post by enomis »

In post 185, Zachrulez wrote:To be fair, my vote on Pjovek is starting to look silly now given how early it was in the game and how much as happened then, coupled with the fact that I've lost some interest in it.
Zach remind me. I thought you thought your vote on Pjovek look silly and you lost interest in it?

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (isolation #13) » Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:40 am

Post by enomis »

The above post is referenced to this:
One really bad post though. I'm not going to really categorize it as my best lead mostly because I like the idea of lynching the previously mentioned scumreads and I don't really care what order they die in. All this is subject to change based on developments of the game. See disclaimer: This is my position as of these 5 minutes.

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (isolation #14) » Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:06 am

Post by enomis »

In post 248, Zachrulez wrote:I guess Pjovek can't even wait until Sword fails to post following his V/LA to call him lurker scum.

By fails, I mean like, we get to tommorow/Wednesday and he still hasn't posted.
This?

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (isolation #15) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:56 am

Post by enomis »

VOTE: matt p
seems good.

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (isolation #16) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:11 am

Post by enomis »

Mattp seems better. I guess we can leave him today.
VOTE: Antagon
Agree with matt. His first read post 356 is scummy.

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (isolation #17) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:12 am

Post by enomis »

This is
L2
?

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (isolation #18) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:18 pm

Post by enomis »

In post 611, Katsuki wrote:Tried reading over the claim posts multiple times, and...
In post 571, Antagon wrote:
In post 569, Tierce wrote:
In post 567, Antagon wrote:I claim Poo from EarthBound. For some reason, I can use teleportation as kind of a JK/Ascetic type role. If I target a player, no actions can be taken by
either
player. No actions can affect either player, unless my target decides to kill me.
Yeah, I don't really understand how my role works.
Who is
either
? How do you have multiple targets?
I said it badly.
No actions can target me or my target.
My target and I cannot have any actions
, unless I target someone who tries to kill me.

This is implying that you have other possible actions that you can take... and given what you're claiming, that shouldn't be the case?

I dunno if I'm overthinking this one, but it's obviously either a rather botched scum claim, or something else that I'd rather not say. :P
Seconded.

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #624 (isolation #19) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:18 pm

Post by enomis »

In post 611, Katsuki wrote:Tried reading over the claim posts multiple times, and...
In post 571, Antagon wrote:
In post 569, Tierce wrote:
In post 567, Antagon wrote:I claim Poo from EarthBound. For some reason, I can use teleportation as kind of a JK/Ascetic type role. If I target a player, no actions can be taken by
either
player. No actions can affect either player, unless my target decides to kill me.
Yeah, I don't really understand how my role works.
Who is
either
? How do you have multiple targets?
I said it badly.
No actions can target me or my target.
My target and I cannot have any actions
, unless I target someone who tries to kill me.

This is implying that you have other possible actions that you can take... and given what you're claiming, that shouldn't be the case?

I dunno if I'm overthinking this one, but it's obviously either a rather botched scum claim, or something else that I'd rather not say. :P
Seconded.

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (isolation #20) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:36 am

Post by enomis »

@oversoul: And yet you are not voting for poo.

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #630 (isolation #21) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:45 am

Post by enomis »

In post 629, Oversoul wrote:
In post 628, enomis wrote:@oversoul: And yet you are not voting for poo.
And yet I was until he claimed.
And yet I realized the implications of the wording of his role before you or Katsuki.
And yet I unvoted at that time.
And yet you can't read.

Or at least don't like to.
All you did was" I need to think about this".

Explain your unvote since you already 'realized' the implications of the wording and you think the correct action was to lynch him.

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #632 (isolation #22) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:03 am

Post by enomis »

In post 629, Oversoul wrote: But in a game where the death of one role makes it Night for the rest of the game...
You mean this?

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (isolation #23) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:04 am

Post by enomis »

In post 579, Antagon wrote: But in a game where the death of one role makes it Night for the rest of the game...
The above post was a quote fail.

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (isolation #24) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:11 am

Post by enomis »

In post 579, Antagon wrote: But in a game where the death of one role makes it Night for the rest of the game...
@oversoul: What you want me to say about this? Probably he mistook it that death of the apocalypse role would make it night for the rest of the day? Well, both scum and town would make a mistake with this. I don't see the point of you bringing up this post.

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #642 (isolation #25) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:22 am

Post by enomis »

@syrana: I think he meant since the apocalypse role make it forever night if the role died, therefore, town should have a fking OP role. If not, scum would just win.

W

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (isolation #26) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:26 am

Post by enomis »

@syr: post your opinion of antangon?

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #692 (isolation #27) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:50 pm

Post by enomis »

Wait. Tammy is a hydra?

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #730 (isolation #28) » Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:52 pm

Post by enomis »

@soo: thats just sarcastic comment on pjovek's it is funny how you harped on it so much. Because so many people said they will post something useful and end up not posting anything. Thus, he tried to be sarcastic and put you in that group of people

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (isolation #29) » Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:54 pm

Post by enomis »

Above post is may be abit confusing as I am posting from my mobile.if you dont understand, I will post a btr explaination on my com tonite.

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #733 (isolation #30) » Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:58 pm

Post by enomis »

Anyway, why is hp scum? I will prolly reread tonite but it would be nice if someone could give me a tl; dr ver

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #773 (isolation #31) » Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:46 am

Post by enomis »

Anyone mind explaining to me whats the alien thingy?
I will also be roleblocked and protected from any actions, unless the player I target attempts to kill me.
And nobody mentioned about this point? Roleblock means he must have other actions?

Or wait... Does it simply mean that if the player he target attempts to kill him, the player he target won't be protected because he is role blocked?

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #833 (isolation #32) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:24 am

Post by enomis »

People on the Hp wagon, could you please clarify your stand?
Why do you want to lynch Hp:
1) Because you think he is scum
2) Because you don't want antagon to be lynched today

Which is a bigger factor to you.

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1696 (isolation #33) » Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:09 pm

Post by enomis »

Hi. I am sad. :( died day 1 and accomplish nothing. Maybe I should have lurked day 1 instead.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”