Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4563 (isolation #200) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:28 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

This is worse than when MoI fake claimed informed townie and listed three names that scum was in when he was a vanilla townie.

This kind of bullshit destroys games.

My vote's not moving.

You better be scum.
A hydra of Syryana and Tammy!
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4564 (isolation #201) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:28 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 4562, waynegg wrote:
In post 4557, Pyrotechnics wrote:
In post 4550, waynegg wrote:
In post 4543, Pyrotechnics wrote:I swear if you actually flip town cop, I'm wotcing you for any game I ever see you try to join with me and if that doesn't go through I'm policy lynching your ass I don't care how mean nacho thinks I am.
You're that poor of a sport you would PL me for having and announcing guilty results? And you say I'm a bad player...
Nope. I'll policy lynch you for fake claiming. If you're scum, hey you're just sowing confusion and doing your thing, but if you're town you're a liability to any game you ever play and I won't stand for it.
A liability would be leaving KNOWN SCUM alive in favor of lynching town PR.
Pie's not a fucking liar and you are.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4568 (isolation #202) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:34 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

You better flip scum. That is all I have to say about this.

Seriously, you flip town and you're ever in a game with me. You better not be surprised when I policy lynch the fuck out of you because I will do it.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4577 (isolation #203) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:41 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

You're supposedly the town tracker. Majiffy is supposedly the town watcher. Talah is supposedly the town gunsmith. And you believe he put in a factional cop?

Besides that his results are fake.

He's fake claiming.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4579 (isolation #204) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:42 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

I'm voting for scum.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4584 (isolation #205) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:45 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 4581, Wake1 wrote:
In post 4577, Pyrotechnics wrote:You're supposedly the town tracker. Majiffy is supposedly the town watcher. Talah is supposedly the town gunsmith. And you believe he put in a factional cop?

Besides that his results are fake.

He's fake claiming.
Please stop and wait a minute.

Did wayne explicitly say his results were fake, or are you assuming they're fake?

If wayne says his results were fake, then I'd share some of your sentiments.
I know for a fact they're fake. He's fake claiming a guilty on me.

He's not going to admit he's lying, because instead of playing mafia he thinks we're playing ring around the moron.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4585 (isolation #206) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:46 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 4583, waynegg wrote:
In post 4575, Wake1 wrote:Wayne, are you sure you got guilty results on those three, or are you admitting this is a reaction test?
Guilties. If you have doubt, start with Pie. It doesn't risk offing another town PR.
IF YOU HAD GUILTIES, IT WOULDN'T RISK DOING ANYTHING YOU DAMN REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED.

IF YOU HAD FUCKING GUILTIES YOU FUCKING MORON, YOU'D BE PUSHING EITHER OF OUR LYNCHES.

LIKE FFS.

LYNCH THIS PLEASE.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4586 (isolation #207) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:46 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 4582, Wake1 wrote:If Wayne flips non-Scum, we'll know he was telling the truth, which means we'd then lynch all three of them in whatever order.
NOPE HE'D STILL BE A FUCKING LIAR. THAT'S THE SAD THING.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4589 (isolation #208) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:47 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 4565, AGar wrote:
In post 4563, Pyrotechnics wrote:This is worse than when MoI fake claimed informed townie and listed three names that scum was in when he was a vanilla townie.
I was in this game, and for the record, multiple people called it on the carpet D1 that MoI was the type of player to hold grudges and wouldn't be beyond gambitting/fake claiming to see them policy lynched but NOOOOOOOO, no one listens to fucking AGar.

:(
I know, you blocked my partner :(
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4590 (isolation #209) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:48 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 4587, waynegg wrote:
In post 4583, waynegg wrote:
In post 4575, Wake1 wrote:Wayne, are you sure you got guilty results on those three, or are you admitting this is a reaction test?
Guilties.
If you have doubt,
start with Pie. It doesn't risk offing another town PR.
I'm good with my reads. I'm giving you a safe out to prove me right.
They shouldn't be your reads, they would be your results.

How many times were you dropped on your head as a child?
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4606 (isolation #210) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:18 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 4603, kanyeknowsbest wrote:
In post 4558, Pyrotechnics wrote:
In post 4554, kanyeknowsbest wrote:dear sweet etl and also pyro can u guys vote wake again instead of indulging this child please.
Nope. I'd rather lynch the fake claimer. Scum or town he's got to go.

Wake might not be scum.

Wayne definitely is.
be reasonable babe. wake today wayne tonight. wayne is almost certainly town but he needs to die anyways (scum pulling this gambit because htye really want someone dead gives 1 believable guilty, not 3 absurd guilties ~_~)
Nope. Right now I'm struggling to even stay in this game.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4627 (isolation #211) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:59 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

You should lynch Wake too just to be safe, but I really have a feeling he's town.

The people who have a really good chance of being Deas's partners are Nacho and Levi. I still think Majiffy is pretty town, BUT I don't like that he wasn't actually willing to lynch Deasvail on day one when they had their showdown. I also don't like that he didn't watch me last night. I was quite obviously a good target for a night kill last night to anyone who was paying attention, so the fact that he held onto it is suspect. Also, I don't know why he thinks he's going to live to use it later if he's town.

Still think Talah, kanye and Nat are town. Those are my strongest town reads. Titus, Agar and Belisarius are all probs town.

I don't think much of Peregrine or Svenst though.
In post 3599, DeasVail wrote: My reads are looking something like this:

Super town:

Kanye
PeregrineV
Pyrotechnics
Sakura Hana
Wake88
Talah
Natirasha
Titus

(I actually think this would be a pretty great townblock, but somehow I don't think people would want me in it, so...)

Then I've got a group of people who are kind of town, but I could still see as scum:

Belisarius (Probably should be in the group above, but I'm worried about his lack of posting lately)
AGar
Svenskt
Majiffy
Nacho

And then there's:

Wayne
Empking
Leviathan
Here are Deasvail's last reads. I really really doubt he put more than one partner if at all in his super town reads. Of those I'd look the most at Peregrine or Wake, but I'd lean more towards Peregrine.

In the nulls I'd go for Svenst and Nacho but it could also be Majiffy and Agar just having a good game. I'd say Agar is more likely town, but it could just be that he annoys me the least.

And in that scum list I'd go for Leviathan over Wayne.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4630 (isolation #212) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:03 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 4623, PeregrineV wrote:I saw three claims for coordinators. Are those all of them, or do we have more? And is there any natural claims?

Would especially like to hear from the "linked" couple if they have that in their PMs.
Nope.

But I pilot the Strike Gundam.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4631 (isolation #213) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:08 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 4622, talah wrote:
In post 4619, Majiffy wrote:Let's play another round of Majiffy is right and everyone should sheep him.

Pie is either Rolecop or has Rolecop in his faction.
They found out DV was in the other faction.
They killed DV.

Herp a derp derp lets lynch Pie so we can use proper associatives.
What's your running theory on the mental link? Is there another townie with another link to the other faction? Is Pyro scum? Why would Pyro-scum come out in support of pie as an SK when that means they're immediately lynched upon a pie-faction-scum flip?
That's what's not making sense to me.
Pretty sure if I were scum, I'd not admit I had a mental link with scum, but welp.

Even if I were factional scum, how would I know if he were an SK or factional anyway? Our roles have an interesting duality, which makes more sense for sk than factional scum.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4633 (isolation #214) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:15 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 4613, waynegg wrote:
In post 4606, Pyrotechnics wrote:Nope. Right now I'm struggling to even stay in this game.
Fine. I lied. Sue me. Town has been at a deadlock since D1 and something had to give to get town to come together and get on the same page. The SK is at the heart of that because half the town is eff that, known scum has to go. They (myself included) can't see someone as town who wants to keep that alive. Especially after seeing the deep division. The other half wants to keep the SK (I still don't agree with this because it will inevitably bring scum closer to their wincon by leaps and bounds) because they think they can control him. Most of the time that doesn't work out well. That's why the most fundamental of all strategy is to keep no known town alive if scum and no known scum alive as town. It needlessly divides the town into self mutilating factions. But I digress.

This is what came of my gambit. I would really appreciate you drop your preconceived notions. They aren't helpful and they don't play to your wincon. That kind of bias is horrible. And oh yeah, Kanye is buddying you...
I like this post much better than a lot of your other ones. Fake claiming a guilty on me is never going to be seen as favorable by me, especially when the game has gone the way it has. The thing that concerned me the most is that with the way you've been confirm biasing me since day one, that even if you did have some cop abilities, I didn't trust that you would admit you were fakeclaiming and if you did get sk killed in the night, town would end up being fucked tomorrow, and it would cause even more distraction in the town.

UNVOTE:
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4635 (isolation #215) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:17 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

we would do what we always do after a mislynch, look for scum.

so more looking for scum for you if you're town and less what will y'all do when you know i'm town. thanks.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4684 (isolation #216) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:14 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 4683, Tammy wrote:
In post 4681, Titus wrote:By the way Talah, I could have shot you yesterday, so your positioning argument is crap.

If you did you don't play coy with that and you out that right now.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4811 (isolation #217) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:57 am

Post by Pyrotechnics »

It only seems weird if you don't have much experience with mafia.

Also Majiffy didn't claim tracker, he claimed watcher (and for some gods only knows what reason didn't actually watch me last night)
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4813 (isolation #218) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:01 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

Oh, I plan to go back and look at all of them and see how he shifted his reads. (For instance I was in his scum pile, until I claimed what I was and then I moved to super town) That's just what I was working with that night. I'll look at the rest and reread through him this weekend.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4816 (isolation #219) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:06 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 4814, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 4811, Pyrotechnics wrote:It only seems weird if you don't have much experience with mafia.
Rather insulting.... but anyway..... it
is
weird, considering the normal consideration of a bodyguard is that they die in place of the person they are protecting. Making them bulletproof changes the role entirely.
No, it's not an insult. This is just a themed game and we already went over this the other day. Why aren't you reading?

And it doesn't change the role entirely, it just gives me extra nights I can protect people. (And this modification is one reason I've already postulated when we discussed the nature of my role the other night that we probably don't have a regular doctor.)
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4817 (isolation #220) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:06 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 4815, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:I'd be interested in seeing the list of claims with claimed results for the past nights.

I'd be interested in you actually scum hunting instead of rolefishing (when everything is already there anyway.)
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4826 (isolation #221) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:31 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 4821, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 4816, Pyrotechnics wrote:No, it's not an insult. This is just a themed game and we already went over this the other day. Why aren't you reading?

And it doesn't change the role entirely, it just gives me extra nights I can protect people. (And this modification is one reason I've already postulated when we discussed the nature of my role the other night that we probably don't have a regular doctor.)
Why are you being so rude and defensive? It absolutely changes the role from a standard bodyguard to an unkillable doctor. So why not just make a fuckin bp doc. Why call it a bodyguard at all. That is my point. Your role makes no sense.

And you're talking about a discussion that went on... when? When I wasn't around, or when it was buried by the thousand other people yapping at each other about the damn serial killer? I'm here now attempting to get a handle on the game and instead of just giving me the quick and dirty version you are giving me attitude.
I'm hanging on by a thread to even stay in this miserable game in which Syryana told me to replace out of a couple weeks ago and I haven't yet because I don't to do that to kdub; however, this game gets more and more miserable every single fucking day and I have no patience left. My only hope is that scum shoot at me enough times to actually kill me.

And I'm not being rude or defensive, but you were here for the discussion about my role since it was in this dayphase. You have been here since the previous day phase, so your questioning just reads false to me. And don't wa wa I replaced into a 160 page game that was your choice. And if you want to go back and relive the discussion WE ALREADY HAD about my role, just re-read from the start of day. People who actually know what they're doing here aren't going oh that doesn't make sense, because anyone with experience knows there are modifiers for roles, and this is a theme game.

And it absolutely does not change the role of the bodyguard, but I also don't expect you to admit that as I'm pretty aware of how right you think you are.

I'm not an unkillable doctor and bodyguard while a protective role is not a doctor. A doctor doesn't die if his target is shot at, a body guard does. The only thing adding an unknown number of bulletproof shots does is allow me to take more than one hit.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4829 (isolation #222) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:32 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 4825, waynegg wrote:
In post 4813, Pyrotechnics wrote:Oh, I plan to go back and look at all of them and see how he shifted his reads. (For instance I was in his scum pile, until I claimed what I was and then I moved to super town) That's just what I was working with that night. I'll look at the rest and reread through him this weekend.
Why put off to tomorrow what can be done today?
mod replace me

Sorry good luck town. Look at my last reads list.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5147 (isolation #223) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:47 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

Oh hey guys and everyone on the wake wagon, you know the same arguments could also be used against Wayne but he's worse. We could lynch Wayne, let wake track, and select another person for the VIG kill and the world would be a happier place.

I also have decided that Wayne could very legitimately be scum. The things he says are so monumentally retarded and static, that it's a good bet he could be scum. But then we'd be down the guy who has spammed the game with 658 posts of utter nonsense.

Bel - not sure what happened night one, but scum tried to kill me last night.

The blue/red argument if fucking retarded and should stop. Actually all arguments should stop.

I say we lynch Wayne, but if that doesn't work out I'm all for lynching wake if it means we get a Wayne VIG kill.

1VOTE: pyro

Also this is the most you're getting out of me. I have no patience for this game and am just waiting for my death to come.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5148 (isolation #224) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:48 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

VOTE: wayne

I'm fucking tired.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5150 (isolation #225) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:53 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

They tried to kill me or talah. I guarded talah. I took the shot.

Can you misrep some more?
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5151 (isolation #226) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:55 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

Also if scum don't kill me tonight, I'll probably help people lynch me. Anything that gets me out of this game is a net positive.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5155 (isolation #227) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:02 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 4192, Pyrotechnics wrote:Okay.

One of Talah or us were also shot last night.
In post 4199, Pyrotechnics wrote:
In post 4193, Natirasha wrote:Is the other half of your role what I think it is?
Yes, we have an x number of shots of bulletproof protection. One of them was used last night.

We protected Talah, so one of us was shot.
In post 4202, Pyrotechnics wrote:
In post 4200, waynegg wrote:Now let's go back and see who all vowed to lynch Pie today if there was still only one night kill.
There wasn't just one night kill.

We ate one.
In post 4204, Pyrotechnics wrote:
In post 4201, Natirasha wrote: PEDIT: Thought so. I assume you were shot, not talah though.
Probably. I just thought it was obvious I was trying to draw the night kill to me.
In post 4217, Pyrotechnics wrote:If I didn't have a certain amount of bulletproof protection, I would have died last night.

I get told when my bulletproof shots are used. One of them was used last night; therefore, we stopped a kill.

The target of last night's night kill was either Talah or us.

Just quoting past me so Wayne can see how dumb he is. There is no inconsistency baby cakes, you're just a fool.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5160 (isolation #228) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:05 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

I'll sleep on it, but if Stephan will switch I will too provided we get a Wayne vig kill. He's a cancer to this game at best, at worst scum.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5162 (isolation #229) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:07 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 5158, waynegg wrote:
In post 5155, Pyrotechnics wrote:
In post 4192, Pyrotechnics wrote:Okay.

One of Talah or
us
were also shot last night.

Who is "us"? It clearly isn't Talah because you already included him...
You can't be that fucking retarded.

Us = pyrotechnics.

I'm going to bed and won't be reading any more of my posts. My head can't take me beating it against my death.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5163 (isolation #230) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:08 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

Won't be reading *your posts

Gods I'm exhausted.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5166 (isolation #231) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:11 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

^^^useless points and questions,p. this needs to die.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5213 (isolation #232) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:29 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 5203, Wake1 wrote:Never have I seen such an anti-Town majority in all my years of playing. So stubborn, unreasonable, and perverse in regards to fulling Town's win condition. If any of you are Town I do plan to lord this game over you for games to come, for all to know. It's not a threat; I'm already planning to do so in addition to a thorough game review of how fucked up an anti-Town majority can be.

So, come on. Lynch yet another Townie over Scum. I've said nothing but the truth while here and have fought well to see pie lynched. If I were playing in a game with actual Townies, this garbage wouldn't be happening. You make an utter mockery of Mafia, and if it were possible I'd see each and every one of you banned from playing the game here for your lazy, incompetent, anti-Town play. Congrats, you suck at this game and I have nothing but contempt for you, because over the course of 100 pages my patience has been torn and frayed in trying to bore through these thick skulls why we don't negotiate with Scum.

Fuck you very much.
What agar said.

I want town to have a chance to win, and if Wayne is town that won't happen if he's alive and scum will never kill someone like him. Majiffy will be all but neutralized as people here aren't going to just cave to his rantings. And I have a small bit of faith that when we lynch pie, and it will happen you fearmongerers are just silly to think otherwise, and he flips sk that majiffy will snap out of it and Scumhunt. I don't have any faith that will happen with Wayne and from your posts I don't think I could trust you anyway.

Talah - you might want to consider using your gunsmith tonight.

VOTE: wake

Think that's l-1
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5267 (isolation #233) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:39 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

What's weird is Agar's last post made me feel better about him.

I'd be fine lynching another scum read instead of Wake; I'd also be fine lynching Wayne.

The thing is I don't feel like I have to worry about Pie being factional scum because I'm his link and I really do think there's something about us just being each others opposite.

Oh, you know what just occurred to me, I really really doubt that kdub made the game so breakable that he'd have the scum team all have nonconsecutive roles while town has one-shots. That would be moronic, and I'm not a very experienced mod and it's something I wouldn't do because I wouldn't want the game gamed by something silly like that. (Yes, I realize what I just said with Pie, but that's different)

Anyway, I've been busy, and I'm definitely not going to read crap, but I will look at something this weekend.

UNVOTE:

Okay Wake, you're not a L-1 anymore, you have no reason to fear being hammered because of your reads. So, feel free to give reads without fear.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5269 (isolation #234) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:05 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

I'm pretty sure I've already stated.

I'm Mu La Flaga and I pilot the Strike Gundam. My bulletproof ability is named Lightning Striker and my bodyguarding ability is named Shield (though I haven't given those names before.) I get informed when shots of my lightning striker are used.

I know that Rau Le Creuset is in the game, and as he said, he knows I'm here.

Once Pie posted this:
In post 1885, pieguyn wrote:I'm Rau Le Creuset

I pilot the Providence Gundam

I know that Mu La Flaga is in the game and he knows my character is in the game

I get informed whenever a. one of us targets the other, b. we target the same person in one day or night phase, or c. the same person targets us in one day or night phase. I don't get told exactly which one of those it is tho. flavorized as a mental link. I did some research on flavor so I kind of understand it o.o

I'm investigation immune flavorized as a "neutron jammer canceller"

I win when I'm alive and everyone else is dead or nothing can prevent that from happening

I forgot Mu La Flaga knows I'm in the game. it could explain why the hell people were pushing SK on me so hard
Damn I envy you, SK is like the only thing I've never been, wonder what it is like.
I sure as hell wasn't expecting to get SK either 0.0
I knew he was who he says he was because that mental link he stated is too good a paraphrase of what is in my role pm (this I've already stated.)

There is no way possible I'm part of a faction seeing as how I'm town.

As far as things you've never heard before, this is a theme game. Please get that through your head. Theme games are where mods use flavor to be inventive, so no you're the scum team has to be red, is not a thing. I've played in a theme game where the town was colored red and the scum were colored blue. (It's the Wire, go check it out.)
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5274 (isolation #235) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:35 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

Have you not been fucking reading??????

Like oh my fucking gods.

Please reread from daystart.

Why do I keep reading when I've said I won't? You could all alternatively lynch me to release me from this hell hole. That would be fucking grand.

pedit: to Wake
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5278 (isolation #236) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:01 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 5276, Wake1 wrote:...would you please engage with me instead of getting angry, Pyro? I know I've lost my cool in the past, but that's done.
No. ETL did the same thing. My role has already been explained as we discussed it at daystart.

If you're asking me the questions you are, you literally cannot be experienced in mafia, so if you are truly a total newb like it appears please stop saying things like "in all my years of mafia" because it can only be "in all my days..."

Bulletproof is a passive role. You don't choose what night you use bullet proof. If someone shoots you and you're bullet proof, however many shots you are, it gets eaten immediately.

When you are a body guard you protect someone else.

I'm not going to post a link to anything to do with my role because that's against the rules.

And asking me if I could be opposite faction is completely moronic. I'm town, obviously if not by play by role, and even if I weren't, I'm not going to go oh um gee yeah you're right I could be opposite faction because no matter how much I suck at scum I'm not a fucking moron.

Now stop asking me silly questions and scum hunt.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5475 (isolation #237) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:37 am

Post by Pyrotechnics »

Prod Received.

Please kill Wayne tonight. That would be awesome.

Shut up about "dubious mental link" you're only making yourself look like a fool.

Talah tonight might be a good night to use your gunsmith.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5498 (isolation #238) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:01 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 5495, Wake1 wrote:
In post 5493, pieguyn wrote:you got yourself lynched so you succeeded
You, Pie. That Creuset gambit was the last attempt to see you lynched, and in spite of that I still got lynched. I don't get why so many Townies have to die to protect
you
. It goes against the very spirit of what Town
is
I hammered you
because
of that. It's that kind of foolishness between you and Wayne that is making this game miserable.

I don't care if you flip town at this point.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5546 (isolation #239) » Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:49 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

I'm double checking with kdub.

I rambled about whether or not I should protect talah or natirasha, but I bolded protect talah in my night action.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5549 (isolation #240) » Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:53 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

VOTE: titus
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5553 (isolation #241) » Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:54 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 5475, Pyrotechnics wrote:Prod Received.

Please kill Wayne tonight. That would be awesome.

Shut up about "dubious mental link" you're only making yourself look like a fool.

Talah tonight might be a good night to use your gunsmith.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5554 (isolation #242) » Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:55 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

I made it really clear I was planning to protect talah, why would you kill him?

And didn't DV flip roleblocker? So, I couldn't have been roleblocked. Which means the only way talah could die is if it was due to strongman.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5558 (isolation #243) » Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:00 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

If anyone roleblocked me they need to come forward immediately.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5560 (isolation #244) » Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:03 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 5557, Titus wrote:No one, town or scum, shoots where the bodyguard is planning to heal. I'm not stupid.

Which is why I sent kdub waffling messages about whether or not I should protect talah or nat. I made it clear I was protecting talah, but I thought that Nat might eat a kill so I could save them both. But I decided to stick with my original because he could still be the gunsmith and that was more important than whatever wifom games I might play.

I just have no words for shooting him when I made it clear that I was protecting him.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5567 (isolation #245) » Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:06 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 5561, waynegg wrote:Oh look...you guys suck...bah
I'm totally not sorry, for the lynch of Wake or the vig of you.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5572 (isolation #246) » Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:12 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

Fuck

UNVOTE:

Does mafia really claim the kill person the bodyguard claimed to protect when it could only be a strongman and NOT try to lynch me by claiming I'm a liar?

It was a stupid kill for a vig because of how clear I made my intentions, but to claim it? I need to think.

Also, probably willing to lynch Nacho.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5574 (isolation #247) » Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:49 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

VOTE: nachokoopa
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5577 (isolation #248) » Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 5576, Tammy wrote:
In post 5575, Wake1 wrote:Boy, aren't you guys in a pickle, hm? It's a bit fun watching it all implode, especially when Town deserves it. Keep getting them Townies, Town. You've done a great job so far! ;-)

/bah.
Still not sorry and rather grateful for your lynch.
Call it a 10/10 lynch would lynch again.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5580 (isolation #249) » Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:19 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

Two things:

The SK hit the person the majority of us said he should hit for the good of town. I'm definitely not lynching the SK because he hit the person I wanted dead regardless of his alignment.

The SK will have to be lynched, but I don't believe today has to be the day. I'd much rather take this day to scumhunt like normal without the big distractions we had.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5584 (isolation #250) » Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:47 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

I just still have no words for the "vig" shooting the person I made clear I was protecting on the off chance it was wifom.

I mean I get it if scum had a roleblocker or strongman he would die anyway, but I just don't understand how or why town would make that shot.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5586 (isolation #251) » Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:51 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

Yes I did and yes they did. And I've been paranoid since night two because I thought I'd get another one night two and when I didn't I thought the person expected me to die.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5594 (isolation #252) » Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:04 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 5590, Titus wrote:
In post 5584, Pyrotechnics wrote:I just still have no words for the "vig" shooting the person I made clear I was protecting on the off chance it was wifom.

I mean I get it if scum had a roleblocker or strongman he would die anyway, but I just don't understand how or why town would make that shot.
I play aggressive and risky. Period. I felt it was a low risk situation. Even if not, I would expect if the scums had a roleblocker, they'd block you. If not, I'd be dead and everyone could focus on more productive pursuits.
I don't care how aggressive or risky you play. That was a moronic vig shot, period. Especially if you had even the tiniest little itty bitty town read on me. I said I protected him night two. I said that in protecting him night two, one of my bp shots was used, which meant either he or I was shot. I then made it abundantly clear that night three that was going to be my protect. The only logical assumption, wifom aside (which as I said I considered), was that I was going to protect the person I protected night two, who was a claimed gunsmith. I don't play risky with roles, which is why day two I was asking Nat if he was a more important power role than the claimed tracker.

Like there aren't words for how dumb a shot that was if you're town.

And I get it, it doesn't really matter because even if you are the vig, mafia blocked that and shot there too because I didn't take a hit, but I'm still just completely flabbergasted.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5596 (isolation #253) » Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:12 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

VOTE: titus

that's completely dumb. i don't think you're that dumb.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5601 (isolation #254) » Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:18 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

1. I don't care if talah wasn't your biggest town read. He was a claimed gunsmith. The strongest claimed powerrole and the person I made clear I was going to protect.

2. If scum were going to roleblock me, they were going to roleblock me no matter what. I was a claimed fucking bodyguard; they would make sure of that. I needed Talah to stop wifoming with using his shot and to actually investigate.

3. Your shot was fucking moronic. Enough said. If you town, you should just accept it was stupid and move on. We're not discussing shit post game, because that was just fucking stupid. Full fucking stop.

If you're scum, then hey never mind, you're doing what you have to do, but if you're town, you need to start thinking a bit more logically and going off the deep end with moronic theories and expectations. I'll cite some other games for you for the record of you doing this, but I doubt you'll take it into account, and you should just probably stop responding to me about this if you're town and give it up.

And like I said, it really doesn't matter anyway if you're town because I was roleblocked regardless, so mafia wanted talah dead. It just really makes no flipping sense from town.

Gods this game's just pissing me off.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5603 (isolation #255) » Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:24 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 5600, Titus wrote:
In post 5597, kanyeknowsbest wrote:uh actually yes as a bp you want people to be able to tell who you protected when you die is that serious?
Or you could just do the common sense thing and avoid dying early on when we have a bunch of dead townies already.
I'm a bodyguard, it's my job to protect people and die before people more important than me.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5604 (isolation #256) » Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:25 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 5602, Titus wrote:Really, and you just these things of where I went off the deep end conviently prepared don't you? You know who prepares meta arguments as discrediting? SCUM. Town don't need to do that. Town can accept disagreements and can attempt to look through other people's eyes. You cannot because you are strategically planning to push for my lynch after Wake died. Period.

The game pissing you off is no reason to take your frustration out on another player.
LOL
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5606 (isolation #257) » Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:36 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

That is not more important than someone who can get an investigation.

And you acknowledging that you saw and understood I made it clear who I was protecting, you shot there anyway, which if I hadn't been roleblocked would have taken one of my bp shots. So, if you even had the tiniest of town reads on me, you shooting talah was essentially shooting me.

You shot the person i said I was protecting, and if you don't see why I'm suspicious of that, then I don't know what to tell you.

Also, my agreement was that lynching wake and vigging wayne would allow us to scumhunt today, not someone else take up the reigns of their single minded pursuit, so you can just dispense with that too.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5608 (isolation #258) » Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:51 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

And Majiffy for the love of all that is good and holy, please tell me you watched either me or talah last night.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5611 (isolation #259) » Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:00 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

I wanted Wake lynched Wayne vigged; I made no bones about that.

I also made no bones about not caring about their alignments.

Today is the day to scumhunt, not argue about Pie. I'm not arguing about Pie any longer. You can keep to it if you want to, but this is the last I say about Pie.

He's an SK, we know what he is, he's not making it to endgame, we're lynching him eventually. Now, we do have a known scum. Who are his partners. That's all I'm interested in discussing.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5612 (isolation #260) » Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:00 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

pedit: to titus
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5614 (isolation #261) » Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:03 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

VOTE: nacho

I'll go back here.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5620 (isolation #262) » Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:18 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5621 (isolation #263) » Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:20 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5622 (isolation #264) » Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:22 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

I just. I just.

I know I usually equate mafia to playground antics, but here people shouldn't even be allowed on the playground.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5623 (isolation #265) » Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:23 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 5619, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Pyro, if you are a bodyguard, and Titus shot your protection target, why did you not die instead?

In other words start reading the fucking thread.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5624 (isolation #266) » Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:24 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

Pie - If you live through the night, I'm your vig pool.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5627 (isolation #267) » Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:36 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

Because I feel like my IQ has dropped about 100 points since being in this game and the only way to get those points back is if I get shot at night or lynched. Either is fine with me.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5629 (isolation #268) » Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:42 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

The only thing keeping me from pushing the hell out of that etl slot is the way sakura replaced out, beyond that etl not actually reading the game but popping up every now and then to offer up the most inane posts ever is really suspect.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5636 (isolation #269) » Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:09 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

Can we lynch this fucking shit? This is the same exact, like bloody same exact, thing mollie did in the Mario game.

Replacing into a long damn game does not preclude you from reading from the fucking day start

VOTE: etl

There's no way this is town. I don't care what Sakura did. There's no way. If this thing is town, I just, can someone put me out of my misery? Please? I can't take it. It's like cutting heads off the hydra and new ones growing in its place.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5639 (isolation #270) » Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:14 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

You literally cannot be keeping up from where you replaced in and still be asking the questions you are. Yesterday, you asked me about my role even though it had been discussed. Today you ask me about last night even though it's been all we've talked about since day start.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5663 (isolation #271) » Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:50 am

Post by Pyrotechnics »

Pere - serious question. Did you read the thread from day start to here?

And that's a bad vote.

Nat - how many scum roleblockers are there? Because I think we may have just found one.

VOTE: pere
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5667 (isolation #272) » Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:05 am

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 5664, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 5663, Pyrotechnics wrote:Pere - serious question. Did you read the thread from day start to here?

And that's a bad vote.

Nat - how many scum roleblockers are there? Because I think we may have just found one.

Yes, but let's review.

Pie (sk) shot wayne
Titus (vig) shot talah

If you think I protected Natrisha instead of blocking her, then tell me why you think that.
And I'm alive. I protected talah last night. That means one of two things happened. They used strongman or roleblocked me. Titus is claiming that's a VIG shot, and if so then I was roleblocked not strong manned because I would have been shot by Titus.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5668 (isolation #273) » Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:08 am

Post by Pyrotechnics »

I have to go to work now, but If Titus is VIG, I think both mafia and her shot talah.

I still can't wrap my head around town shooting who I said I would protect, but out of time so later.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5671 (isolation #274) » Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:44 am

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 5669, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 5667, Pyrotechnics wrote:
In post 5664, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 5663, Pyrotechnics wrote:Pere - serious question. Did you read the thread from day start to here?

And that's a bad vote.

Yes, but let's review.

Pie (sk) shot wayne
Titus (vig) shot talah

If you think I protected Natrisha instead of blocking her, then tell me why you think that.
And I'm alive. I protected talah last night. That means one of two things happened. They used strongman or roleblocked me. Titus is claiming that's a VIG shot, and if so then I was roleblocked not strong manned because I would have been shot by Titus.
If you were roleblocked, how is that relevant that Natrisha was blocked from performing the scum nighkill?
Either Titus is mafia strongman, in which case you didn't block a nightkill, or I was roleblocked. I all but said I was protecting talah and had protected him night two when one of us was shot. It looks like to me, if Titus is VIG, mafia blocked me so they could kill talah. Because why block me regardless? Talah is dead. I suppose nat could be target, I did protect him night one.

But if you think that Titus is innocent, then you have to believe I was roleblocked for a reason. What was that reason?

Okay really out of time now.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5689 (isolation #275) » Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:29 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 5675, StefanB wrote:Nat: Huh?????

Peregrine as scum, who roleblooked Pyro and claimed to jk someone else makes no sense, Pyro.

Vote: Nacho
, gutwise that feels right.
It made sense this morning when I had just woken up.

Also I don't agree etl is town.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5690 (isolation #276) » Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:30 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

Nacho - why are you avoiding looking at what makes Titus look townish?
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5692 (isolation #277) » Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:47 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

Town: stefanb, majiffy, kkb, natirasha

SK: pieguyn

Probstown: peregrine

Maaaaaaaaybe town: Titus, agar

I will lynch the hell out of: etl, nacho, Levi, belisaurius
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5694 (isolation #278) » Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:56 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

You don't see it?

Do you really think Titus!scum admits to the talah kill after I said I was protecting him, and then after I said I was asking the mod to make sure he got my correct action? And with me not saying, hey yeah another bp shot is gone?

And then go all omgus at me and come up with that conspiracy theory where I was just waiting to call her scum for that? She has that kind of self-persecuted vibe to her, like she did in the Mario game, as if people accusing her were just out to get her.

It's something I would have thought you would pick up on, but you're just focused on the claim. The claim is eh, and the shot was horrible snd I'm still pissed if she's town, but you even said that kdub hooks people up with awesome fake claims so I'm not sure why you're focusing on the claim and it's "inelegance"
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5696 (isolation #279) » Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:05 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

Oh I just realized that Stefan replaced Sven/kise, knock him down to probs town. He looks town enough, but.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5698 (isolation #280) » Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:08 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 5695, NachoKoopa wrote:http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p4242995

Look at kdub fakeclaims. They are like bork's, meaning that one role possibility is given for you to claim. If you claim something else, you're going off the script.
So, if she was given an awesome fakeclaim, why go off script?

What about the weird quirks of her play? Is this what her scum game looks like?
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5701 (isolation #281) » Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:12 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 5697, NachoKoopa wrote:Also, if Titus town, how did talah die?

Well Titus is either a scum joat that had a day kill and a strongman

OR

I was roleblocked by mafia so they could kill talah and Titus made the most moronic fucking VIG shot ever. Or I was roleblocked so they could kill nat not knowing pere jkept him and Titus made the most moronic VIG shot ever.

Sadly, and bless her heart, but I can see Titus making that VIG shot.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5702 (isolation #282) » Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:13 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 5699, Natirasha wrote:Tammy I wanna lynch nacho too but he's trying to bus. Let him.

:P
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5705 (isolation #283) » Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:17 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 5700, NachoKoopa wrote:I can't say I have a good picture of her scumgame. Do you?
Never seen her as scum. I've seen her as town a couple times.

I talked to syry a couple days ago and briefed him on the game, he said the more conspiracy theory crazy play Titus shows the more likely she's town. When I told him she was trying to mediate yesterday, he said it was a sign she was scum. But he hasn't read since page 20 and I didn't read a lot of the last few days so that was my impression of the game. But then today she brought the wtf.

I mean I'm not opposed to helping you bus though, I wouldn't want to deprive you of your fun.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5706 (isolation #284) » Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:18 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 5703, NachoKoopa wrote:Scum already has a flipped roleblocker.
I know, which is why I thought strongman at first, but nat said his rle implies multiple rbs.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5711 (isolation #285) » Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:21 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 5709, NachoKoopa wrote:
In post 5706, Pyrotechnics wrote:
In post 5703, NachoKoopa wrote:Scum already has a flipped roleblocker.
I know, which is why I thought strongman at first, but nat said his rle implies multiple rbs.
Scum roleblocker + jailkeeper.

Pere's was a one shot he got night two.

Why he used it on nat, idk but.

But I also don't know why anyone would vig shot talah when the bg said they were protecting there either.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5714 (isolation #286) » Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:31 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 5712, NachoKoopa wrote:Because WIFOM says you werent going to protect there so you should probably shoot there even though it might kill you, remember?
Don't get me started.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5716 (isolation #287) » Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:05 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

today is not the day for policy lynches. today is not the day for policy lynches. today is not the day for policy lynches. today is not the day for policy lynches. today is not the day for policy lynches. today is not the day for policy lynches. today is not the day for policy lynches. today is not the day for policy lynches. today is not the day for policy lynches. today is not the day for policy lynches. today is not the day for policy lynches. today is not the day for policy lynches. today is not the day for policy lynches. today is not the day for policy lynches. today is not the day for policy lynches. today is not the day for policy lynches. today is not the day for policy lynches. today is not the day for policy lynches. today is not the day for policy lynches. today is not the day for policy lynches. today is not the day for policy lynches. today is not the day for policy lynches. today is not the day for policy lynches. today is not the day for policy lynches.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5719 (isolation #288) » Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:13 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 5717, Natirasha wrote:Are we policy lynching?
gosh I sure want to.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5720 (isolation #289) » Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:15 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 5718, Titus wrote:NO! We are lynching the sk.

If we are not, we are lynching Nacho. Really Nati, Nacho wakes up just to push me and you think that's a bus. I also cannot see two rbers alive.

if you don't think there's a roleblocker alive, then you have to believe I'm scum and should be voting me.

And you should stop just stop defending your moronic shot. I've about had my wits end with you.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5726 (isolation #290) » Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:36 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 5722, Natirasha wrote:I agree we have to kill pie today or tomorrow.
I agree with this.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5730 (isolation #291) » Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:37 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

lol
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5731 (isolation #292) » Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:37 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

but like can we lynch nacho or etl?
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5732 (isolation #293) » Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:38 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 5728, kanyeknowsbest wrote:titus has flipped back and forth on the sk issue to suit her needs and despite being the one player in the town to definitely take matters into her own hands she has not done so. shes expressed the concern that the sk was tearing the town apart,s hes tried to mediate between the two sides, but this entire time she has had the ability to simply shoot the sk (which would accomplish his stated goals) and she has not done so

the sad thing is...i actually think this makes sense in her world. i mean she's telling me that shooting talah last night was not stupid.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5768 (isolation #294) » Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:47 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

Just so you know, the minute wake flipped town tracker, your theory that talah was bussing him should have fallen apart.

The main issue is though that he was a claimed investigative role and more importantly the bg was protecting him.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5779 (isolation #295) » Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:46 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

majiffy is probably town but his reads are way far away from mine.

VOTE: etl

Nacho is probs still scum, but I just don't see how anyone is reading this thing as town.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5780 (isolation #296) » Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:47 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 5776, Titus wrote:^^ Handwaive and discrediting in one.

A really early claim, with what hypothetical benefit to the town? I don't see one.
I claimed earlier than he did. So did several people, why is his scummy?
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5852 (isolation #297) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:02 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 5782, Titus wrote:
In post 5780, Pyrotechnics wrote:
In post 5776, Titus wrote:^^ Handwaive and discrediting in one.

A really early claim, with what hypothetical benefit to the town? I don't see one.
I claimed earlier than he did. So did several people, why is his scummy?
His had no town benefit or reason for us to know. Nothing had gone haywire or changed. Sakura revealed neighbors to explain a scumread. You claimed to protect people. PV claimed putting out a theory that explainsa second theory for a missing kill.

When pressed for a reason why his claim helps town, Nati gave blank stares. Nati claimed out of selfpreservation. Scummy.

Nati claimed he was a pr in his first post though.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5853 (isolation #298) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:04 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 5786, Belisarius wrote:
In post 5785, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:I dont
understand the people on the titus wagon.
I don't understand why there
is
a Titus wagon.

We have confirmed scum.

We have proof that leashing isn't working.

We have accounted for all of the kills
without
scum any kills.

In what universe is it a good idea to leave that alive?

Today should be over already.

If I was right about levi being on a scumteam comprised entirely of mobile suit pilots, then Nacho is town because gin.

If one of {levi,pie} flips Clotho or Orga, my chances of being wrong about that are pretty goddamn low.

Pie is going to flip rau le creuset. Take that to the bank.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5854 (isolation #299) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:06 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 5788, NachoKoopa wrote:
In post 5771, Natirasha wrote:Really I hate this role because I've only ever seen it as a scum role before which is why I danced around so much before claiming.

Obv answer to only 2 night kills is Nacho's bussing his strongman.
My strongman that shoots during the day as well?
There are such things as scum joats.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5856 (isolation #300) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:30 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 5795, Belisarius wrote:
In post 5792, AGar wrote:Uh I'm thinking that mods aren't going to let players shoot their own teammates?
The mod is not playing. If the scumteam agrees on a sac ploy, mod intervention would violate neutrality.

I've counselled a scumbuddy to just sit back and let the town rip itself apart before. It's not a stretch. Even sacrificing DV wouldn't be a stretch if the other scum have a better PR -- and given the large number of PR claims we're seeing (not to mention recent site meta), it's pretty likely the scumteam is either all or mostly PRs. This could even be a role madness game if levi's ridiculous "VT mobile suit" claim is the lie it so obviously is.

Furthermore, put yourself in the position of scum whose buddy has just claimed SK. Wouldn't you approve of a strategy of the SK-claim agreeing to be leashed and shooting as directed as long as the town's choice of target is a townie?

The missng kills are no misrep. ISO the mod and count them up. Who did scum shoot at?

AA9 was an agreed upon target. Wayne was not. I didn't see any decent cases for Wayne-scum. Wayne was drawing fire not because he was thought to be scum, but because some players don't like him as a player, regardless of alignment. That's a pretty shitty way to win at Mafia.

Lastly, even if pie is the SK and not factional, will you be able to refute anybody who says "town deserved to lose" if we don't pull off a miracle win after three consecutive days of
not lynching confirmed scum?
Two things:

One is moronic. The mods absolutely make rules. Sometimes people are compulsive, sometimes they are not. That's up to the mods. The mod could easily make a no shoot your buddy rule.

Two is wrong. Wayne was an agreed upon shot, and there were no real cases against AA either, she was just lurking hard and we thought she was scum. I, for one, am not sad Wayne was gone. He was an overspammer who was a drain on this game no matter his alignment who also fake claimed cop and caused even more pages of crap in this game on top of what was already here. Utility lynches are a thing and as long as Wayne or Wake continue playing like they did here, I'll lynch them in ever game every time, no matter the alignment.

Three is a bonus! Isn't is you that is arguing that Rau le Creuset can only be a serial killer? Isn't it? I'm telling you with absolute 100% certainty Rau le Creuset is in this game and I'm telling you Pie is it. Now if you think that Pie is lying about being SK and is actually factional, do you think he is lying about being Rau le Creuset? Because if you think he's lying about being Rau, then you have to believe I'm scum too and you haven't blinked my way. Your logic makes absolutely no sense whatsoever with what you are arguing.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5858 (isolation #301) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:38 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 5813, leviathan93 wrote:
In post 5566, kanyeknowsbest wrote:its likely titus is not the strongman.

vote titus
I agree. I highly doubt titus is a vig. VOTE: Titus

however, this is an incredible thing that if Titus actually is what he says and I am wrong, Kanye is most Definitely scum.
Why?
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5859 (isolation #302) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:40 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 5825, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Ooey... really. Including yourself in your town list.

VOTE: Levi
Okay, I'm suspicious of Levi, but is this really the reason you're voting him, because if so

DIE SCUM DIE.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5860 (isolation #303) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:41 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

OMG ETL is such scum why don't you guys see this?
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5861 (isolation #304) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:47 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

But only one of ETL and Levi are scum if either. The thing I don't like about Levi are his posts and his oh my memory is bad, which can be a thing but feels over done here, but ETL is legit not trying to figure out and is not actually reading this game and you all are just letting her slip by because Sakura replaced out.

This attitude that ETL is bringing to this game is nothing like what I experienced with her in Mario Brothers where she was obsessed to the level of frustration in trying to figure out the game. Like she tried to do nightkill analysis even though I tried to get her to stop because she had it all wrong and she bored down on me because she was just so right and I was so wrong (never mind I was the vig trying who knew what I was talking about.) This is nothing at all like that game. She's not trying to figure it out at all. She's just offering up lame questions now and then which would be answered if she was actually reading from the daystarts of the days she asked. And now she's voting for really really lame reasons.

Dudes are you seriously saying she's town here?
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5868 (isolation #305) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:05 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 5865, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:lol wow pyro

you're so bad at this game.
LOL.

My record of winning games and catching scum says otherwise, but who am I to talk you're a 13er who does nothing but spout bullshit and thinks she knows what she talks about. I hate Sakura for replacing out, at least she knows how to play this game. I swear, I'm getting a whole list of people I detest playing with here.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5870 (isolation #306) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:08 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

I mean I already knew I detested playing with you from Mario brothers, I'm just getting confirmation here.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5871 (isolation #307) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:11 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

Actually that was probably meaner than it should have been, I really shouldn't care that someone who's game I really don't respect at all calls me bad at this game, I just really really hate this game.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5875 (isolation #308) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:42 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 5874, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Whatever tammy.
You've been on my blacklist a while for being an all around bitch.
Don't really care. You have a toxic attitude. You should really get that checked out.
Thank you!
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5876 (isolation #309) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:43 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 5874, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Whatever tammy. You've been on my blacklist a while for being an all around bitch. Don't really care. You have a toxic attitude. You should really get that checked out.
Also, you should look in the mirror and not replace into games of the person on your blacklist, just saying.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5889 (isolation #310) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:35 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 5887, Majiffy wrote:Beyond that, we know that one of {Kanye/Beli} is scum, along with Levi, and
probably Pyro
You're a fucking moron if you actually think that and should remove the flowchart from your sig cuz it's beyond ridiculous.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5890 (isolation #311) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:36 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

BUT YOU SHOULD LYNCH ME AND LET ME OUT OF THIS GODSFORSAKEN GAME.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5895 (isolation #312) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:41 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 5877, Titus wrote:Oh lord no. Not more toxic attitudes.
Dude one of the most ridiculous players I've seen around here for a while told me I'm bad at this game because I said she was suspicious for not trying to figure out this game when she admitted that she doesn't care about this game. So, yeah, I'm totally bad for saying you're not trying to figure out the game, and the moron goes, oh you're a moron i'm not trying to figure out hte game cuz i don't care, you're a moron for saying i'm not. OH BURN. Also, I have literally no respect for her game or her attitude, and if she has me on her blacklist why does she replace into a game I'm in??? Okay maybe I'd just be happy if I was actually blacklisted by someone I want to beat my head against a wall every time they post.

I'm toxic, stay out!!! I'm perfectly fine with that.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5899 (isolation #313) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:47 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 5893, Majiffy wrote:
In post 5889, Pyrotechnics wrote:
In post 5887, Majiffy wrote:Beyond that, we know that one of {Kanye/Beli} is scum, along with Levi, and
probably Pyro
You're a fucking moron if you actually think that and should remove the flowchart from your sig cuz it's beyond ridiculous.
Maybe don't tie yourself in with faction scum because "lol mental link" like that fucking means anything.

Seriously, you've yet to explain whatsoever any
minute
fucking detail of what this mental link entails. You don't get a QT so I'm frankly stumped.
I can't help what role pm I've been sent by the mod.

I'm telling you that Pie is Rau le Creuset and I know for 100% fact he is who he says he is because he talked about the mental link which is way way way too good a paraphrase of what is in my role pm.

We did explain the mental link. We both get notified if both of us target each other somehow, if someone targets both of us, or if both of us target the same person.

Pie gave way too good a paraphrase of that to be lying. Therefore, he's Rau who is listed in my role pm, there's no argument about that, and the flavor guy says that Rau is an SK. Also, it doesn't make sense for him to be factional and be linked to me. It way more makes sense that he's an SK and we're each other's opposites.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5909 (isolation #314) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:58 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 5904, Majiffy wrote:
In post 5899, Pyrotechnics wrote:We did explain the mental link. We both get notified if both of us target each other somehow, if someone targets both of us, or if both of us target the same person.
Yeah, which serves exactly zero mechanical purpose whatsoever. Which is why it's complete shit and you're scum with Pie.
And when Pie flips rau le creuset, serial killer, I want you to bow down and proclaim me awesome of the most awesome.

And recognize that you don't know waht the fuck you are talking about.

Do you realize you had me as town until I disagreed with you? Do you? That's because you don't play mafia, and you should ditch your dumb ass flowchart because you don't know what they fuck you're doing.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5915 (isolation #315) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:06 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 5913, Majiffy wrote:
In post 5909, Pyrotechnics wrote:And when Pie flips rau le creuset, serial killer, I want you to bow down and proclaim me awesome of the most awesome.

And recognize that you don't know waht the fuck you are talking about.

Do you realize you had me as town until I disagreed with you? Do you? That's because you don't play mafia, and you should ditch your dumb ass flowchart because you don't know what they fuck you're doing.
Sounds like you've got butthurts of the third degree.
I have an I hate playing with you to the 100000000th degree and Syryana promised me I wouldn't have to deal with you and then he left me here alone.

I still fucking hate playing with you.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5919 (isolation #316) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:13 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

lol
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5927 (isolation #317) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:38 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

MAJIFFY - If Pie doesn't flip Rau, SK, I will help you lynch me for being his factional partner. I will do it anyway if it gets me out of this game.

Also - you...always right...

Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5968 (isolation #318) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:00 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

Get to this tomorrow.

My first thought is I will lynches either of nacho or pere though. Also, Levi maybe.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5979 (isolation #319) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:48 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

I don't follow why if Levi is scum, Nacho is town?
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5981 (isolation #320) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:50 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

VOTE: nachokoopa

mee too actually
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5983 (isolation #321) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:55 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

I targetted you last night. Thought about jiffy but said fuck that, your my strongest town read and I thought they'd leave him alive for the noise.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5985 (isolation #322) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:59 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

Heh.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6000 (isolation #323) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:30 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 5993, Titus wrote: Pyro, why are you so quiet? Why were you thinking about what Majiffy said when he's in the middle of calling you scum? At best, you should be thinking majiffy was an idiot.
Final week before finals week, don't have much time during the week. Only responding to stuff as interesting and necessary at the moment.

I don't get what you're asking about Majiffy? I did think he was being an idiot; I thought i made that clear. Do you mean almost protecting him? He was a claimed watcher, so of course I contemplated it but I didn't expect hm to die and really didn't care too much if he did.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6004 (isolation #324) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:43 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

Well considering the fact that I had been calling Majiffy town since the time I entered the game, I'd say that um yes I thought he was town. Infuriating, someone I avoid playing with as much as I possibly can, but town.

I'm not afraid to scumread anyone when I'm scum, but nice try I guess.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6005 (isolation #325) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:45 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

You can shoot me tonight if you want though!
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6007 (isolation #326) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:56 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

Mkay.

Your concern is stupid. I literally just got done playing with Majiffy scum before I replaced into this game. Syryana modded that game. His play here was nothing like it was in the game where he stupidly took me to LyLo and ended up losing because he was making moronic arguments.

The argument between Majiffy and DV day one did not read like a bus. His moronic twisting of everything to try to draw me into factional scum with Pie after townreading me until I confirmed the mental link and argued that Pie was the obvious SK was town.

And considering that he just didn't have a read on me because he was convinced that the SK was factional with a dubious link to me and that made me suspicious didn't actually make me an unpopular read. Iirc he only thought I was scum if Pie was factional, so nice try.

Like nothing you're saying makes any literal sense at all.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6008 (isolation #327) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:01 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

ALSO ALSO ALSO you cannot hold it into your head that there is a roleblocker and not think I'm town. I'm the fucking bodyguard.

Also tripled, I still don't want to hear anything from you after you shot the fucking gunsmith. One I made clear I was bodyguarding. Yeah, actually you know what, don't talk to me anymore. I might just lose it on you again.

You want to know why I want you to shoot me? Same reason I've been also offering to be lynched for the past two days. I want out of this game. This game has been nothing but a clusterfuck of shit.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6009 (isolation #328) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:03 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

Actually Nacho, I would help you lynch Titus now, but you're scum :(
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6011 (isolation #329) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:07 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

Titus is probably town, I'm just annoyed.

Her logic makes no sense. From what Syryana said that's a towntell for her.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6013 (isolation #330) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:09 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

Oh. hrm.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6027 (isolation #331) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:22 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

Also, Peregrine and nacho are placed in the perfect partner position in DV's lists. And he danced limp wristed about Nacho whenever he talked about him.

The only thing with Levi is the way DV talked me off of him day one, but then ended up putting him in his scum list when he had to rearrange things.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6029 (isolation #332) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:26 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 6019, kanyeknowsbest wrote:possibly, but we have a decent amnt of town power and as i mentioned before, last time i saw a pr heavy town in a kdub game scum numbers were p thick (18-5-5 iirc)
I hope there's not four left. Do you really think town is so powered when most everyone is one-shot?
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6035 (isolation #333) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:54 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

Agar did check in and Stefan disappears occasionally.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6036 (isolation #334) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:55 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

Stefan replaced kise and scents though, so that's meh, but I've liked what he's said so far.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6044 (isolation #335) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:22 am

Post by Pyrotechnics »

I have no idea what you're talking about Bel. I'm talking about this when I was pushing Levi day one:

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 9#p5362349
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6047 (isolation #336) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:17 am

Post by Pyrotechnics »

On phone at work can't explain but think the Mobil suit assumption is wrong. Mostly reminder to look at something later.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6057 (isolation #337) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:04 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

Belisarius - How do you know we have PRs without a suit? Have you received some communication that leads you to believe that? Or are you guessing?
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6076 (isolation #338) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:28 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 6059, Belisarius wrote:
In post 6057, Pyrotechnics wrote:Belisarius - How do you know we have PRs without a suit? Have you received some communication that leads you to believe that? Or are you guessing?
Didn't
anyone
read the exchange where I cussed out Nati?

I thought it was the funniest part of the thread.

I don't know anything about the flavor. I thought something you said meant something, and if I was right you'd be more likely town for it.

I don't understand your point that nacho is town if Levi is scum though.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6078 (isolation #339) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:31 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 6062, Titus wrote:
In post 6057, Pyrotechnics wrote:Belisarius - How do you know we have PRs without a suit? Have you received some communication that leads you to believe that? Or are you guessing?
Etl and Levi have claimed neighbors and suitless. ETL, claimed vt which is wierd with this interpretation. But if you believe ETL, non vts can exist without suits.

I believe they can, I asked bel that for a reason.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6079 (isolation #340) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:32 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 6077, Natirasha wrote:Oh god I was Wake's lover.

Oh god.
I was like what and then oh lol.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6080 (isolation #341) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:33 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 6065, Titus wrote:ETL, if you are a VT. Then Levi's suit has a power, daychat. Either he is confused or lying.

Nati, I did. Beli would not have had that post when posting above. So I didn't factor it.

Not all roles are tied to suits. My bp and bg is, but the mental link I had wasn't.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6081 (isolation #342) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:37 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 6070, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:I was thinking because you have an active ability whereas mine is passive and linked to my role.
My unlinked to suit mental link with the sk was passive.

My bp linked to suit is passive

My bg linked to suit is active
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6082 (isolation #343) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:39 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 6073, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 6027, Pyrotechnics wrote:Also, Peregrine and nacho are placed in the perfect partner position in DV's lists. And he danced limp wristed about Nacho whenever he talked about him.

The only thing with Levi is the way DV talked me off of him day one, but then ended up putting him in his scum list when he had to rearrange things.
Talk more about DV's "lists" and your interpretation of it.

I brought this up 50 pages ago, but let's talk more about it.
I'd love to hear your thoughts. You're one of the people I need to sort.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6088 (isolation #344) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:48 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

Right, can the people voting for leviathan kindly move their votes to nachokoopa then?
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6102 (isolation #345) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:59 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

Pre-prod prod dodge. Finals week this week, will get to things when i can.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6154 (isolation #346) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:38 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

THANKS FOR CONFESSING KANYE!

VOTE: KANYE
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6155 (isolation #347) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:38 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

LOL

I"m going insane

Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6162 (isolation #348) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:50 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 6156, Titus wrote:Nati, only one. I plan on using it tonight.
Thanks for letting me know who to protect tonight!
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6172 (isolation #349) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:48 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

Here.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6175 (isolation #350) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:12 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 6173, Belisarius wrote:Does Syr agree on Nacho, or is he just acquiescing?
Syr left me over 200 pages ago.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6178 (isolation #351) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:18 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

Ha! I was just looking at the player list and thinking how I wouldn't mind a PV shot. Wouldn't mind a lynch there either actually.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6182 (isolation #352) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:34 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

Are you certain about etl being town by way of Sakura? I get the lol don't care about the game because of replace in, but it's freaking me out and giving me memories of how mollie coasted to the win in Mario bros. for pretty much same exact reasoning and situation.

Though if Levi flips scum this point is moot because I can only see one neighbor being scum.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6205 (isolation #353) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:58 am

Post by Pyrotechnics »

You comment on the most inane things.

How about you talk about your suspects.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6206 (isolation #354) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:59 am

Post by Pyrotechnics »

I guess I'm more making you make the most inane comments rather.

You keep trying to look like your active and engaged, though nothing you comment on is anything remotely looking like you're actually trying to figure out this game.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6209 (isolation #355) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:18 am

Post by Pyrotechnics »

I full claimed ages ago. Read the game.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6210 (isolation #356) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:18 am

Post by Pyrotechnics »

PV is scum by the way.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6211 (isolation #357) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:25 am

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 5269, Pyrotechnics wrote:I'm pretty sure I've already stated.

I'm Mu La Flaga and I pilot the Strike Gundam. My bulletproof ability is named Lightning Striker and my bodyguarding ability is named Shield (though I haven't given those names before.) I get informed when shots of my lightning striker are used.

I know that Rau Le Creuset is in the game, and as he said, he knows I'm here.

Once Pie posted this:
In post 1885, pieguyn wrote:I'm Rau Le Creuset

I pilot the Providence Gundam

I know that Mu La Flaga is in the game and he knows my character is in the game

I get informed whenever a. one of us targets the other, b. we target the same person in one day or night phase, or c. the same person targets us in one day or night phase. I don't get told exactly which one of those it is tho. flavorized as a mental link. I did some research on flavor so I kind of understand it o.o

I'm investigation immune flavorized as a "neutron jammer canceller"

I win when I'm alive and everyone else is dead or nothing can prevent that from happening

I forgot Mu La Flaga knows I'm in the game. it could explain why the hell people were pushing SK on me so hard
Damn I envy you, SK is like the only thing I've never been, wonder what it is like.
I sure as hell wasn't expecting to get SK either 0.0
I knew he was who he says he was because that mental link he stated is too good a paraphrase of what is in my role pm (this I've already stated.)

There is no way possible I'm part of a faction seeing as how I'm town.

As far as things you've never heard before, this is a theme game. Please get that through your head. Theme games are where mods use flavor to be inventive, so no you're the scum team has to be red, is not a thing. I've played in a theme game where the town was colored red and the scum were colored blue. (It's the Wire, go check it out.)
For the obviously reading impaired, the second time I think I full-claimed is here.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6212 (isolation #358) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:28 am

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 5935, pieguyn wrote:well shit

might as well out this now. remember how I was WIFOM'ing bulletproof?

I had a 1-shot bulletproof the whole time.
I get notified when it gets used, and it hasn't been used yet
. so keep that in mind when scumhunting after this is over
As far as those questioning the bp notifications. Told you we were each other's opposites.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6213 (isolation #359) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:51 am

Post by Pyrotechnics »

PV - Why I have trouble believing you stopped the kill is because I guarded Talah the night he was shot. Yes, Titus takes ownership of that shot, but why would scum roleblock me if they weren't planning to kill Talah?

Therefore either Titus is the Scum Joat with a strongman, but I'm having problem with him claiming the kill after I claimed I was bodyguarding him, or scum roleblocked me and killed Talah also.

I suppose they could have also shot at Natirasha that night and you saved him from a nightkill, but I don't buy that. I made it clear I was protecting Talah that night. I wasn't hit, therefore Strongman Titus, Strongman Scum, or Roleblock and Scum shot + Vig shot.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6214 (isolation #360) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:54 am

Post by Pyrotechnics »

And quite frankly, the kanye discussion is moot. Either make a case and try to get him lynched, have fun with that or drop it and look for other suspects. I'm not letting Kanye get vigged and Nati will make sure I'm not roleblocked in the process.

In fact Titus should probably full claim actually.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6215 (isolation #361) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:38 am

Post by Pyrotechnics »

Actually, I forgot about that weird jail keep thing, PV *might* not be scum. I don't know how he couldn't be, but he might just be blehtown.

It still doesn't make sense how he just happened to suddenly *get* a jailkeep power one day.

What's weird is he has this weird ass claim, oh I got a sudden jailkeep one night, and buys Titus' vig claim and has the nerve to call my claim a load of horseshit. And he's just blatantly not reading the game.

AS he would know I've already full claimed if he had bothered to read.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6216 (isolation #362) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:39 am

Post by Pyrotechnics »

By play he's definitely scum, by that one weird claim he might not be though :/
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6218 (isolation #363) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:42 am

Post by Pyrotechnics »

I've already done this.

Night One - Natirasha, no bp used.
Night Two - Talah, one shot of bp used.
Night Three - Talah, no bp used. (Since he died, it's either strongman or roleblock.)
Night Four - Natirasha, no bp used.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6221 (isolation #364) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:45 am

Post by Pyrotechnics »

Also, my mental link with pieguyn was never triggered.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6223 (isolation #365) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:46 am

Post by Pyrotechnics »

If I recall correctly, Empking didn't do anything.

Wake tracked Majiffy to nowhere night one.

Talah said he didn't use his gunsmith.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6225 (isolation #366) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:50 am

Post by Pyrotechnics »

Right and Pieguyn said his bp power wasn't used up, which means they didn't try to take him out like we thought.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6226 (isolation #367) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:51 am

Post by Pyrotechnics »

And noone has come forward with a roleblock or doc claim. Although if there is a doc out there, they should remain quiet, I'd just find it kinda weird.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6231 (isolation #368) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:02 am

Post by Pyrotechnics »

*shrug*

If I were scum, I'd probably no kill just to cause confusion. I didn't really read much of day one after the sk claim, but from what I did read people were arguing that he wasn't really an sk but was part of a faction, which they kept up arguing for. I knew he was a serial killer because of the ways our roles worked together, but some people doubted that.

Anyway, noone's said they blocked someone,so that's doubtful. Neither my or pieguy's bp shot got used. Could be a doc out there, I guess, but I would be surprised to see a full regular doctor with me in the game.

So, yeah, don't know. But, I'd have probably no killed for the confusion it would cause.

pedit: geezus. Majiffy was a one-shot watcher who hadn't until his death used it yet.

How do you possibly have a reads list if you legit have not read the game and have no clue what's going on. I haven't read about 200 pages of this game and have a clearer picture.

stop asking me questions that are in the game and read the damn thing.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6232 (isolation #369) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:03 am

Post by Pyrotechnics »

Like you're just legit annoying the fuck out of me, dont' ask me another question.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6234 (isolation #370) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:23 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

I don't mind scumhunting together. I was getting agitated answering the claims questions. (Also, partially don't mind me, I'm in the midst of end of the semester grading.)
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6323 (isolation #371) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:37 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

DV doesn't actually buddy strong players when he's scum.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6324 (isolation #372) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:40 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

DV was really obviously not town. I don't know why it would be magical to have him as a scum read.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6325 (isolation #373) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:44 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

I really really dislike other people deciding that the Sven/Stephan/Tiphane slot is just the doctor without actually reading that slot/asking him to claim.

Also why is Titus confirmed town for not killing the presumed doctor when the scum team obviously have a roleblocker. I mean if you think Titus is definitely town, then scum roleblocked me. Which means they have a roleblocker and they could easily roleblock whatever role they want in order to kill the role that would be more dangerous to them, ie gunsmith, watcher.

Your theory sounds poorly thought out.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6327 (isolation #374) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:49 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

Pere should actually full claim to clear up where he got a surprise jailkeep on day three or whenever he got it.

His convoluted theory about Titus might make him town though.

Still think Titus' stupid shot on Talah and claiming it right away makes her more likely town.

Have a town read on Nat and Kanye

Can we lynch Nacho?
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6332 (isolation #375) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:58 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 6330, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 6327, Pyrotechnics wrote:Pere should actually full claim to clear up where he got a surprise jailkeep on day three or whenever he got it.

His convoluted theory about Titus might make him town though.

Still think Titus' stupid shot on Talah and claiming it right away makes her more likely town.

Have a town read on Nat and Kanye

Can we lynch Nacho?
VT actually. But if we get the Inventor to claim, we put another person on the town list.
Good job!

Why Nacho? What about Beli's Nacho plea?
Meh I don't think much of Beli's Nacho plea. I mean I get where he gets it. But, I'm not sure it makes Nacho town.

Levi is annoying and scummy but yeah, I'd lynch him just for safety's sake, but not feeling sure he'll come back scum.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6345 (isolation #376) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:39 am

Post by Pyrotechnics »

Yes, congratulations, pie the lone serial killer is not aligned with Titus...or anyone else.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6348 (isolation #377) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:49 am

Post by Pyrotechnics »

Oh the first page doesn't have what they were...never mind.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6350 (isolation #378) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:07 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

No, Pie really was a serial killer.

And, yes, DV is the only flipped factional scum.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6418 (isolation #379) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:47 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

Roleblocks resolve before night kills and I would assume roleblock preventers would resolve before the kill as well.

I still think that Titus is town, the only thing bothering me is that talah kill the night I protected him. Cuz either roleblock or strongman.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6419 (isolation #380) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:50 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

mod I'll be v/la until the 23rd. I should be able to post I just don't know how much.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6427 (isolation #381) » Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:32 am

Post by Pyrotechnics »

This is a bus post!

mod I fucked up my bold tAgs before, but I'm v/la until the 23rd.

Not mu h new to say.

Town: nat. Kanye

Pro Stowe: Titus, beli, prrev

If one is scum the other is town: etl/ Levi (not sold on Sakura town thing though)

That leaves agar, Td & nacho.

Lets lynch nacho.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6437 (isolation #382) » Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:30 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

Pere has it. I was on the bus on my way to the airport.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6469 (isolation #383) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:20 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

Hi!

Im drunk. And I have five minutes.

There are 16 hours to deadline and you all suck.

LETS LYNCH NACHO.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6593 (isolation #384) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:51 am

Post by Pyrotechnics »

Tammy's not here right now.

But I'll come out of retirement to LOLHAMMER THE FUCK OUT OF TITUS