Dr Who: The Last Great Time War GAME OVER!!

Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #22 (isolation #0) » Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:20 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

ew
vote: Rubicon
Too concise, too postured.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #32 (isolation #1) » Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:27 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 27, Swift Justice wrote:Why'd you say "ew" shidajaiaj?
The same reason I voted him? Call me Shii.

Candi babe please be useful this game <3 FoS's are so 2009.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #37 (isolation #2) » Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:34 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 35, Swift Justice wrote:
In post 32, Shiidaji wrote:
That seems unlikely. Gut's vote is pretty bad, y/n?
It is. "for obvious reasons" feels tailored to sound casual. The lack of a period and capitalization would be fine if that was his posting style but he went straight to being prim and proper in post 10, complete with spaces between quick sentences and even a vote, thus his posting feels manufactured.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #40 (isolation #3) » Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:37 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

Why'd you ask me this, then?
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #60 (isolation #4) » Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:12 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

ac okay you're town now can you please do something useful with your vote now that you got your wagon since you completely ruined the point by explaining you don't have a scumread on him.

But yeah does anyone agree with me on Rubicon because in my opinion he hasn't redeemed himself yet or anything?

Wayne wagon as a whole seems p. uninspired since I really can't tell how wayne's stupid RQS thing is alignment-telling in the slightest.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (isolation #5) » Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:14 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

(Oh and Equi please answer me I don't like waiting)
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #68 (isolation #6) » Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:23 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

Ight the SJ hydra is townish for the intentional ignorance thing, you should probably mention in your sig that you're stuffed in there too Equi.
In post 62, Swift Justice wrote:
In post 60, Shiidaji wrote:But yeah does anyone agree with me on Rubicon because in my opinion he hasn't redeemed himself yet or anything?
Sort of. I thought post #269(?) looked vaguely townish though. Why didn't you follow up on me ignoring your question? (I asked ew because why "ew" seems a natural thing to think in response to a post it's v. artificial to type out.)
Don't believe it to swing either way, plus 28 was completely pointless despite the context of you implying that you thought he was scum, that's two people that from his perspective leaned scum on him and he simply blew it off.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (isolation #7) » Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:39 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

@Rubi Yeah, it implies serious thought into how others might view you. Only time I see that from town is all the '13ers who draw a VT role yet manage to still be scared of being forward, i.e. newbies. I'm not sure why you asked that though?

also planning on condensing posts together some until more people like M7 trickle in since I've woken up to 10+ pages before and it is noooot fun, recommend it to everyone else who like to write short posts and everything.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (isolation #8) » Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:09 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

Retract Rubi scumread.
mmmthis one
vote: Vi
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (isolation #9) » Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:16 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

Sooo Vi why did you vote Gut?
In post 138, Baby Spice wrote:Don't get me wrong, I think the reason for the vote is rediculous. I'm not minimizing anything.

That said, I also like your Candi vote.
What was the reason for my vote?
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (isolation #10) » Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:26 am

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 147, Baby Spice wrote:
In post 140, Shiidaji wrote:Sooo Vi why did you vote Gut?
In post 138, Baby Spice wrote:Don't get me wrong, I think the reason for the vote is rediculous. I'm not minimizing anything.

That said, I also like your Candi vote.
What was the reason for my vote?

You know I really, really hate people asking questions like that. You know where I have not only quoted the reason you gave at the time, I also mentioned it on the same page.

The paranoid in me might think you were doing so deliberately to try and upset me.
Stop and think about why I asked you that. Perhaps you're... wrong? I didn't vote him just because of a lack of grammar, the matter flew over your head and out the window.
In post 161, Vi wrote:
Shiidaji 140 wrote:Sooo Vi why did you vote Gut?
That should be obvious by now, so let's talk about something more interesting.
It's not obvious, so I'd like you to go into it. I know both CES and chamber, and apparently you do too, so what exactly was so strange about their bandwagon that made you vote the Gut hydra? I'm not seeing your thought process.

It's alright though since Ice just basically claimed scum so
Vote: Icerint
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (isolation #11) » Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:36 am

Post by Shiidaji »

Your SoC is so forced. It's made to look like you did it as you read through the thread. Look at the first two points though, for example.
In post 191, Iecerint wrote:chkflp is town

I am OK with waynegg's question. Rubicon is scummy.
Waynegg's question was on post 70. So the only chk post before post 70 was the following:
In post 7, chkflip wrote:VOTE: Nachomamma8

*shakes finger aggressively*
Damn, that's some :townposting: if I've ever seen it.

There's some more there but you can get started on tediously manufacturing a response to this as I go eat lunch.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (isolation #12) » Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:44 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

There was another thing that bugged me about your SoC post Ice, specifically why didn't you vote Rubicon between lines 2 & 3, myself between lines 5 & 6, etc. etc.? It's safe to assume that if it was a real SoC that you would keep a certain consistency with your style of writing and voting to show your thought process. Instead it takes until your third scumread for you to vote, only to change it haphazardly throughout.

comfortable with the initial ice jumps
In post 201, Vi wrote:
In post 193, Shiidaji wrote:
In post 161, Vi wrote:
Shiidaji 140 wrote:Sooo Vi why did you vote Gut?
That should be obvious by now, so let's talk about something more interesting.
It's not obvious, so I'd like you to go into it. I know both CES and chamber, and apparently you do too, so what exactly was so strange about their bandwagon that made you vote the Gut hydra? I'm not seeing your thought process.
No it's really quite obvious. That kind of throw-on vote is not a Town move from a slot I'd expect to say something like "Your inquiry is dumb. VOTE someone unrelated for snarky reasons".
I disagree on that, since that's what both townCES and townchamber did a couple of times in a game I modded, but I'm having second thoughts on you being scummy and there are other things to do rn anyway
In post 230, Zdenek wrote:
In post 194, Iecerint wrote:Oh interesting.

Share what you have found with the class please.
This is the response of caught scum, so the fact that people aren't voting him is confusing.
Agree here.

In post 239, Baby Spice wrote:
In post 193, Shiidaji wrote:Stop and think about why I asked you that. Perhaps you're... wrong? I didn't vote him just because of a lack of grammar,
Then perhaps you should have given your actual reasons.
Excuse me but I already did, and can't explain without being clearer than here -
In post 37, Shiidaji wrote:
In post 35, Swift Justice wrote:
In post 32, Shiidaji wrote:
That seems unlikely. Gut's vote is pretty bad, y/n?
It is. "for obvious reasons" feels tailored to sound casual. The lack of a period and capitalization would be fine if that was his posting style but he went straight to being prim and proper in post 10, complete with spaces between quick sentences and even a vote, thus his posting feels manufactured.
Agree with most of P10-11 Rubicon, other than acfan/SJ being scum and rift adrift being probtown.

Deas isn't reading me as town yet which is a problem. Also, Candillan shouldn't be that strong of a townread at that point. Agree with his RAdrift points.

Gut feeling Vi's 282 is a bus, very off-hand and feels like he tried to play it casual. #yolo doesn't really seem his style.
ac wrote:PEdit: @Iecerint: But what fun would that have been?
I feel that this is a really town sentence, in response to Ice's questions I feel most scum would quail and explain their thought process rationally hoping to net themselves town points.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (isolation #13) » Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:45 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 362, Rift Adrift wrote:Have you hydra'd before, Rach?
What made you ask this?
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (isolation #14) » Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:31 am

Post by Shiidaji »

vote: iecerint
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (isolation #15) » Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:32 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 541, Candillan wrote:
In post 539, ac1983fan wrote:Meh okay. I see the Gut case and it makes sense and since BabySpice flipped town I think it's possible Gut were trying to manipulate a player (like myself) to defer to their experience and make a stupid vig kill (OR they just wanted BabySpice dead just because)
VOTE: Gut
Am I the only one that doesn't see the Gut case?
You're not alone, but the alternative is the ice wagon which is steadily losing support in favor of Gut's. ( ) : )
There's a ton of town people on it icerint aside though so it's not all bad.

PEdit: can you find it for me? The case? Because you're on the wagon yourself so y'know, that should have probably gone through your head at one point.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (isolation #16) » Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:33 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

(PEdit directed at acfan)

(Shameless plug check out my signature for funtimes)
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #942 (isolation #17) » Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:54 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

Back and reading.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1377 (isolation #18) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:25 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

Spoiler: .
Saved this for after my mini theme.
unvote

In post 560, ac1983fan wrote:
In post 559, Iecerint wrote:
In post 557, ac1983fan wrote:Why are you posting so much fluff Iecerint?
That ain't fluff dude.
You're posting every other post with one-line responses which aren't saying anything. What else would you call that?
It's a result of him being a top wagon choice. Rereading, he kicked into posting high gear once the wagon on him picked up (after his initial response to the first votes was to laugh them off casually). He posts constantly instead of condensing posts because that tends to be something that town do in order to not stand out. Him pointing out that he's doing that to seem towny-er doesn't actually make him town.

Snake and IAI are uninspiring

M7 wagon is good
In post 660, Swift Justice wrote:I hate everything waynegg posts and I don't understand the relevance of anything doctor who posts, which I guess I could call scummy but I'd probably be lying and it'd just be an excuse to have a read on them. So, I guess waynegg still looks town despite trying his hardest not to be (at the very least his strategy's lines up well with the rest of the way he posts).
My opinion.

Ghosttown for p28, will eventually re-organize iecescum discussion as it looks like it's died down boo
Equinox wrote:What do you think of the fact that a counterwagon (or even counterwagons) to Iecerint happened?
Typical of a large game w. >20 people, iece posted a ton of fluff and a little fauxcontent here and there until the heat was off him while other people got pursued doesn't change my read on him. Still think a lynch of iece is possible and am planning on getting my head back into this game before deadline to work towards that. Plus i recall some decent points from zdenek and something from Gut about iece too so those'll come into consideration, though thankfully i have other scumreads so if something i can pursue him tomorrow or something
In post 857, Zdenek wrote:I would not vote Canadillan. There is some stuff in his ISO early that I don't think that he'd try to get away with saying as scum, and I'm reading his recent play as frustration over being called out on his Gut read (and I think that the shift there is something that people do easily when they are speaking naturally) and then Mutley, who he's been worried about, mocking his suspicion of him.
Mostly my opinion of Kandy

OMGUS is not a scumtell this isn't a newbie game come the hell on

they're cute and all yes but more attention needs to be on Rach/Twin Flames - NS, posts like
In post 880, Twin Flames wrote:Wat a minute WHAT? Nacho get your butt back in here that is not good enough....

-Rach
after a whole bunch of nothing and excuses are crappy. The massive amount of ellipses might just be her being dramatic too but I have a pet scumtell I'm itching to prove right and this might be a contenderrr.
In post 1035, DeasVail wrote:Because I think your avatar is cool and I'd like to be friends this game. :]
NO GO AWAY DON'T LISTEN TO HIM HE'S LYING

Nacho analysis is cool and the chk votes are good
In post 1091, dramonic wrote:Deasvail is kind of horribly unsettling?
My issue with the chk wagon is that he can't defend himself, but at the same time he never will be able to so I understand the basis of it as well.
erp
Agree
Deasvail wrote:Shii I just don't read you as town yet unfortunately. I still have ~25 pages to go though, so your chances are good. Well you're probably a weak townread for saying that, but maybe that sounds convenient on my part? Actually, is it scummy for me not to read you as town?
It does sound convenient, which is exactly what's eating at me, remember LaLa Land? I replaced out because of the hurricane but iirc you were my pocket megatownread, so when I checked back later and you were scum it hit my confidence to read you pretty hard. As for you not reading me as town, I feel looking back I've been behaving p. close to how I always have with the games we've been in together as metown, so you should be able to read me at least to some capacity.
(Might just still be sad about La La land though, lol. You're acting all sortoffake smiley-woohoo now too and that took me back)

I'm gonna cut off here at 1092 because it's late, but I'll be caught up by tomorrow, mobile catchups what uppp
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1737 (isolation #19) » Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:11 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

blatant prododge, read up to here, words tonight
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1827 (isolation #20) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:00 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

Spoiler: . pt 2
Barring the dram and iece townreads/mutley scumread, plus I'm more nullscum on DWho than him, I pretty much agree with everything Deas is saying in 1099, which gives me good vibes w/r/t him being town, it's a wavelength kind of thing.

doc wagon is nice, Twin Flames was a better target to move attention onto after the Gut-Rift discussion after this weaksauce though -
In post 1151, Twin Flames wrote:Rach head here... Just read the last pages since the last time I checked in, NS is finally reading the game and is on about page 6 so far....

I feel that Nacho is probably right on how Jason T mods. Only game I was in before was a Newbie game so that of course did not give me much.

So yeah I am leaning to chkflip being scumz... I asked NS what he thought about sheeping Nacho and why, and he agreed...

VOTE: chkflip
Vi 1161 wrote:I don't like how I'm being forced to weigh waynegg's first few pages versus many of his other posts. I don't think I'd vote waynegg Today though.
My thoughts on it.

After 1190 Snake needs death eventually
-
In post 1212, Candillan wrote:That raises a good question. What do you all think of Swift Justice, exactly?
I've found all the hydras to be nigh unreadable thus far.
There's a type of active scum and SJ isn't it, there's a kind of thread of logic you can follow through his posting which isn't present in a lot of other hyperactive scumposters imo
What happened to -
In post 459, Candillan wrote:I'm not sure what I think of the hydras. They're hard to read.
Twin Flames does look town from here, though.
?
-
1213 strengthens my Twin Flames scumread, it feels like Rach is just throwing out random bits and pieces of info and plugging in questions to fatten up her posts -
In post 1213, Twin Flames wrote:This is definitely feeling like Town Nacho, I just needed a bit more to be sure... I have played a LOT of games with him which is why I wanted to get him pegged early. I hope that explains 880 a bit more.

NS and I think there is a good chance of multiball here (2 scum teams instead of 1) There also could be a SK. We are a big enough group for that...

I will get links to Candis games he was in a newbie game with me that had to be restarted lol. He rolled scum first round and town the second round.

Dr Who do you have any completed games on site?

SJ I am a workin on it, kinda hard when my other head is like on page 22 LOL.
Nobody really asked about Candimeta, and finding out DWho's completed games onsite is piss easy to do, just felt like a filler question.

In post 1221, Gut wrote:
In post 1220, Candillan wrote:Why exactly do you want them vig'd, then?
Because they were annoying and dumb and as likely to be scum as anyone but useless if they were town.
Blatant AF Mafia flashbacks here wow, haha

1224's also a pretty useless and unprompted Tflames post, Candillian didn't express any nervousness at all there.

iece scumread is kind of pittering down now since there are more targets that're relevant to gameflow but his decrease in posting frequency after the huge amount of fluff back during/right after his wagon still doesn't taste good at all
In post 1289, Swift Justice wrote:You should ask me for the link wayne, I'm much nicer.

Btw twin flames are very town and I think the mafia should kill them tonight, tyvm. Just for their own good.
Please be joking.
Twin Flames 1292 wrote:Like, f'rinstance,

unvote

Vote: PeregrineV

Hey, Peregrine! I'd love to know what you think about Nacho, Rift Adrift, and chkflip.
SJ tell me this ^ doesn't sound fake as all get out. Like, I feel if I reach back into some of my older scumgames I can find some posts that have this exact same tone/phrasing of pretend nonchalance.
I mean, it's NS posting this time, yes, but the thing I feel about hydras is that when BOTH their heads read scum to me they're that much more likely to BE scum.

More Mafia in La-La Mand flashbacks with Snake's 1294, seastormjt was the only listperson I've seen until now to include a 3p read section in her lists and she was scum. I can't really say what exactly the scum motivation for it is but 3P discussion in general rubs me wrong in games early on in large games like this.

In post 1298, Swift Justice wrote:If Snake is scum he probably just confirmed Nacho as his buddy, in case this is relevant later or something.
y
In post 1304, SnakePlissken wrote:PeregrineV hasn't done anything to make me believe he is scum. Other than double posting an unvote. Thats not scummy either. If memory serves PeregrineV is a more obvious when he is scum, but I'll have to research that one.
This doesn't sound like something you throw into the top of your townbin, that's a nulltown read at best. Snake explicitly put PV on TOP of his list, which means PV's the first thing that came into mind for him, which is stupid since PV hasn't done jack all at this point of the game.

Retract RiftAdrift mild scumread

RA why is IAI town for you? I can't read him at all.
In post 1336, Rubicon wrote:Snake's ISO is one of the scummiest things I've ever read.
Yay agreement!

@IAI 1343 Why am I/zdenek in your strongest townreads? I don't really think we've done that much tbh, we were mostly active early on in the iece push and everything. What I mean to say is why aren't you rating more town-ish players above us, like SJ/Rubicon/Candi etc.?
In post 1358, Candillan wrote:I want to see what Shiidaji thinks of the ~50 pages that have happened while he was gone.
I love you too.
Twin Flames wrote: 5 SnakePlissken Got vibes on this dude, but need to do some meta stalking
8 Doctor Who eeh seems to be the lynch flavor of the moment... Need to look at his ISO for sure.
Follow up on this please.
25 Shiidaji* I dont have much experience playing with Shi, will discuss with NS for sure on this one. The whole basing a case on my making a typo on the ellipse really does not impress me though.
That's not the basis of my case on you at all, though I admit it'd make me super happy if I could add this game as a reference to my 'scum like using ellipses to sound more dramatic' scumtell© :)
In post 1398, DeasVail wrote:Shii, that post with the smiley was meant to sound fake (although it essentially wasn't all that fake when it comes down to it), so please don't think I'm scum for that. I was wishing I was town in La-La Land because you were amazingly town Day 1 and I so wanted it to be real. I think that game shows though that I'm by no means averse to calling you town as scum. I'm still not very sure when it comes to you, but I don't think I've seen you as scum, and when that happens I sometimes tend to think that the person in question could do ANYTHING as scum, so that might explain it.
I see, hopefully I can strengthen it then, I'm warming up to you being town again and I think I'm right this time. (incidentally I actually really wanted to be scum in La-La Land)
I thought we had a few marathons together under our belts, actually.
In post 1420, Swift Justice wrote:Do you take rain checks? We're out of stock on votes at the moment.
You have my sword.

IAI wrote:@Shii, you say in back to back sentences "Snake and IAI are uninspiring" & "M7 wagon is good." As one of the biggest proponents of this wagon, how do these statements jive?
They jive nicely, I liked the votes on M7 and him getting wagoned, it doesn't necessarily mean I liked every single person on the wagon or their contributions to the game itself.
In post 1564, Swift Justice wrote:I think if we lynched zdenek he'd probably flip scum idk why i'm not voting him rly.
Nah.
In post 1587, Rob14 wrote:The cool thing about lynching Dr. Who is that if he's scum, Wayne is probably scum, due to relational tells.

Vote: mozamis
Explain.
moza wrote:Shidjija, why the vote for Vi?
I initially didn't like his thought process through the early Gut vote, it's explained later anyway.
(Also there was some novelty to voting him since it's ~~**::VI::**~~sparkle)
In post 1667, Vi wrote:Doctor Who posted like scum, or at the very least Too Dumb To Live (most of the high points of which you've hit, but I'd throw in that 855 sounded terribly fake). I've pretty much waited for mozamis to post something ungodly scummy so I could start politicking for a hammer, but it hasn't come yet, and I'm starting to second-guess things. So at this point I'm wondering what options are out there given the collective competence of this player list to actually cause a lynch to happen.
My opinion.
In post 1742, mozamis wrote:
In post 191, Iecerint wrote:Shiidaji is scummy for inviting support on Rubicon suspicion. Can't explain; feels weird (60).
Shiidaji didn't "invite" support, he voted for Rubicon and was the first to express the "rubicon suspicion". Please explain.
I did invite support on it, actually, at that point I thought Rubi was scum.
In post 1789, Iecerint wrote:
In post 1658, ac1983fan wrote:Yeah, the problem with this game as it stands is there are a bunch of highly active players who aren't particularly scummy and a bunch of much less active players who may or may not be scummy.
Although actually Iecerint (one of the players SJ just mentioned) is much more active than any of the lurkers, and was particularly scummy a while back but then the wagon against him stalled for...some reason? I don't remember and don't care to go back. Moreover he's done basically nothing since the heat was off him so...That might be a good alternative wagon.
That said at the mo' there's only two votes on him and I feel more strongly about Doctor Who/mozamis so not moving personally at the moment
Nah, I was never scummy. This history of the wagon on me is that Shiidaji (who has LEGIT disappeared -- I actually just doublechecked that she didn't replace out) made
a shitty case on me
when not much was happening at all in thread, and people jumped on it because there wasn't stuff happening in the thread.

Then I maintained my already-at-that-time-high activity and it became obvious to some people that I was town. Gut was among the players who did not find it obvious (you were another), so a wagon started on him subsequent to that.
Oh EXCUSE you *hands on hips*

In post 1325, Rubicon wrote:anyone wanna ask me more questions to help me get my head back into this? thanks
I'd appreciate something like this too.

DONE
HAHA
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1828 (isolation #21) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:01 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

vote: iecerint

In post 1827, Shiidaji wrote:
In post 1420, Swift Justice wrote:Do you take rain checks? We're out of stock on votes at the moment.
You have my sword.
someone please
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1834 (isolation #22) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:08 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

Throughout my read I noticed a ton of 'well I'd LIKE to switch to iece/Snake' comments with no followthrough (or worse the PV-style voting someone completely irrelevant with no shot of getting lynched) so here's your chance to join the cool kids' table!
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1842 (isolation #23) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:29 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

In case you don't want to sift through my spoiler I had questions for Candillian, SJ, RA, IAI, and TF.
wayne wrote:Iece is town
Why?
In post 1837, Nachomamma8 wrote:I do think SP will flip red. I don't think current momentum is to lynch SP. I am not yet sure if Iec needs death now or if he can wait until later.
Unlike me you have a ton of cred so help push Iece today and Snake can die tomorrow.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2238 (isolation #24) » Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:04 am

Post by Shiidaji »

on mobile, shit later
vote: twin flames

if you need help as to why in the meantime review the TF hydra's iso in relation to dr who and mozamis, there was no real mention despite the slot being a big fucking wagon throughout and all that was done there was a 'promise of an iso' and a null read

TF's promise of content? never happened
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2603 (isolation #25) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:19 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

sdfgh I really can't get into this, busy + my townreads don't agree with me on my main scumreads -> blehh

trying tomorrow
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3264 (isolation #26) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:07 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 3260, Swift Justice wrote:
In post 3258, Rift Adrift wrote:
In post 3257, Swift Justice wrote:Not contrived, just...basic. Looks like fake suspicion.
I know. But, I had Wayne as very likely town. :/
She's Rubicon? I thought DGB was Wayne.

Also
Mod: prod shidjajaja?
in the middle of wallposting sayjay dw

Special preview just for you: more TF votes required

also would like to mention that I'm ignoring any of DGB's scumpter conclusions after how Artemis Fowl ended.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3267 (isolation #27) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:16 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 3265, Swift Justice wrote:Yeah, ignoring the scumputer but we're not going to be lynching TF so uh, sorry.
Nuh uh, we are. And you're going to help!
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3268 (isolation #28) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:33 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 3267, Shiidaji wrote:
In post 3265, Swift Justice wrote:Yeah, ignoring the scumputer but we're not going to be lynching TF so uh, sorry.
Nuh uh, we are. And you're going to help!
(Can I get a patented SJ witty comeback I love those)
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3300 (isolation #29) » Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:52 am

Post by Shiidaji »

Fell asleep, continuing post.
In post 3292, chkflip wrote:Rift, explain to me how you got a town mindset from a players that only has 29 posts in a 132 page game.

I'll wait.
I kind of want to hear this too actually, I haven't really done much at all yet so far so I'm curious.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3302 (isolation #30) » Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:53 am

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 3299, Rift Adrift wrote:
In post 3292, chkflip wrote:Rift, explain to me how you got a town mindset from a players that only has 29 posts in a 132 page game.

I'll wait.
He grabbed onto a meta-baesd inconsistency in NS's play
and no amount of Rach being town-Rach will shake it. It could be that he's scum who has grabbed onto a safe bone to worry for the next game day or two, but IME scum strategy is usually to play a broader and more manipulative game.
Wait what @ the bolded?
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3307 (isolation #31) » Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:01 am

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 3306, Rift Adrift wrote:
In post 3302, Shiidaji wrote:
In post 3299, Rift Adrift wrote:

I'll wait.
He grabbed onto a meta-baesd inconsistency in NS's play
and no amount of Rach being town-Rach will shake it. It could be that he's scum who has grabbed onto a safe bone to worry for the next game day or two, but IME scum strategy is usually to play a broader and more manipulative game.
Wait what @ the bolded?
Unless I'm misremembering, your interest in TF started with NS's posts being more engaged than you associate with his play?
Nah, that's not it, it's her weak posting fluffed up with a bunch of questions to make them look like something special in Day 1, plus relation tells to red, i'll get into those when I'm done typing/breakfast.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3345 (isolation #32) » Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:11 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 3274, Twin Flames wrote:As for those who are pushing a wagon on us (cough cough) Shii umm you got a case dude? I mean you have not exactly been a stellar poster yourself. I am definitely sensing confirmation bias here. Do you have any OTHER reads? Does the recent flips give you any avenues to pursue?
Yes :) Would you like them? Ask. My ISO might look like I only have one scumread but that's not true, and while I've suffered from confirmation bias in the past I'm pretty pleased with what I'm doing right now. It's not like we're in a really bad position rn anyway.
In post 3303, Iecerint wrote:
In post 3239, DrippingGoofball wrote:My town-read on Iecerint is belied by the bad showing in the scumputer.
DGB is town.
Why?

(Speaking of, I no longer think Iece is scum)

vote: twin flames

Gonna say it again now that there's a lull and we're all fresh and dandy, while I'm pretty sure because of posts like that she isn't purplescum, (Legit no reason for her to bring any attention back on PV while the town momentum was all focused on moza) the same post shows why she's a good candidate for redscum, she's verrry barely linked to the DrWho-mozamis slot throughout the entire game yet there's just enough there for it not to be unnoticeable. Hell, look at it:
In post 2084, Twin Flames wrote:Moz where art therefore Moz?

I would suggest getting in here and claiming and giving reads etc.. Before some lurky loo derp hammers you...
We have far too many of those in this game.

Please can we look more at Pere tomorrow? Thanks

---Rach
It looks like a regular Rach post, sure, but underneath I'm really sensing some 'at least fakeclaim something so we get a use out of your lynch' vibes oozing. I'm not a usual subscriber to coaching being a scumtell, but when it comes to this kind of thing it just -feels- like a Rach thing to do.
In addition, this is a post meant to be written from the perspective of someone who's willing to go through with the mozalynch, or rather, fit into the mob mentality behind it. There's no resistance to the lynch mentioned. That should imply that, since the drwho-moza slot was such a hot topic throughout the end of D1, there was some logical build up of TF's suspicion on the wagon, right?

Not really. Looking through her ISO, Rach only mentions moz twice throughout, and that's in the above quoted post. Her relationship with Dr. Who doesn't impress either.

^ These are the only Dr Who relevant posts Rach made despite her being a game presence throughout his wagon buildup. ^

They are exactly what I feel I would ask a buddy who's steadily picking up flak as scum.

[1]
- "do you have any completed games on site?" - is a copout. what prevents a player who
repeatedly touts herself as a meta user
from just taking a second to check Dr Who's egosearch?

[2]
- "8 Doctor Who eeh seems to be the lynch flavor of the moment... Need to look at his ISO for sure." She never delivered.

[3]
- "Dr Who may be scumz but he will be replaced and the replacement can clarify the slot...." This is after Doctor who garnered votes in the double digits.

There's totally scum motivation in there, I see Rach as a pretty passive player, so when it comes to buddies she'd be much less liable to bus early on. She never actually voted the slot, hoping that the interest would shift elsewhere. (Like on her 1-man PV crusade throughout D1) I really feel her random little bits of 'content' towards Dr.Who were actually just effortless fluff that she couldn't be bothered to manufacture.

... After that moza replaced in, and the next mention was the above quote. No change, no mention, the TF slot simply went through the day promising ISOs and having a parked vote on PV without actually -doing- anything about it.

In fact it's not hard to pick at a ton of things I feel were very pointless throughout Rach's posts that don't feel like legit scumhunting, but DIY since it's easy to see once you look for it.

(@ The argument that the one NS post redeems the slot, it's NS. I feel that he's experienced enough that he can pull something out of his ass if he tries.)

-

As for Vi, she didn't interact too much with him, the biggest thing she did was bring up that stupid VC error incident that happened somewhere in the flood of D1. Oh yeah, and never happened jsyo

On the other side of the canyon is Vi's ISO, which I at first thought was a bit more incriminating since there was very minimal interaction with 'twin flames' until I plugged 'rach' into the finder instead, but the interaction there is pretty minimal too anyway.
-
In post 3326, Swift Justice wrote:Did Shidajji make a case on Twin Flames that I can peruse or is he going to? DO we need to have that talk I had with Peregrine about lurkers, Shidaji. You had town cred early-->lurking through half the game basically puts you back to null for me, some actually :town: stuff would be nice.
Doesn't really matter since I'm here now.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3346 (isolation #33) » Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:12 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 3316, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 3282, Oversoul wrote:DGB, what do you think of IaI?
He seems legit.

I usually get town vibes off Zdenek but not in this game. Just sayin'
Can you explain the last bit? I'm completely opposite in that regard.
In post 3320, chkflip wrote:
Original Roll String: 1d20+5 (STATIC)
1 20-Sided Dice: (17)+5 = 22

Rolling for initiative to attack Shiidaji...
This is weak. There's wagon potential now that there is focus on my slot, so explain why you aren't voting me?
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3348 (isolation #34) » Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:28 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 3241, Titus wrote:Ok DG, I am seeing some analysis here but I'm not seeing how you're getting there. I'm seeing selective vote counts, but why? There's a gap in thought.
I find this is a good reaction to DBG's scumpter nonsense, it's exactly what I went through when I first had to deal with her schtick.
In post 3240, TiphaineDeath wrote:Hey look, town!
This on the other hand, is not.

I feel good about Jemima from most of her posts, having replaced Rubicon helping, though it'd be easier to follow if she didn't incessantly write in that style.
In post 3282, Oversoul wrote:Why do you think you are playing a poor game as scum?
What did you hope to gain from knowing this?
In post 3310, Iecerint wrote:SJ could you show me where TD is town? I kind of felt it at some point in the last few pages but it was only a kind-of feel.
SJ can you do this?
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3349 (isolation #35) » Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:37 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 3347, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 3346, Shiidaji wrote:Can you explain the last bit? I'm completely opposite in that regard.
Zdenek seems cranky.
That associates moreso with town behavior, no? Town get annoyed more often since they're legitimately believing in their theories over lying about it. Scum have a map to victory laid out in front of them, they know who is and isn't scum so their annoyances can't be as legit.

Excuse the eagle-sized amount of posting but I need to get back into this.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3361 (isolation #36) » Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:55 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 3346, Shiidaji wrote:
In post 3320, chkflip wrote:
Original Roll String: 1d20+5 (STATIC)
1 20-Sided Dice: (17)+5 = 22

Rolling for initiative to attack Shiidaji...
This is weak. There's wagon potential now that there is focus on my slot, so explain why you aren't voting me?
In post 3348, Shiidaji wrote:
In post 3310, Iecerint wrote:SJ could you show me where TD is town? I kind of felt it at some point in the last few pages but it was only a kind-of feel.
SJ can you do this?
^^ Answer, chk in particular.
In post 3352, Oversoul wrote:
In post 3348, Shiidaji wrote:What did you hope to gain from knowing this?
A better understanding of their self awareness. Is what I said scummy in some way?
I can't imagine myself gaining anything from it myself. I don't think so. If you gave a shitty reason for it it would've been, but since you work differently from me I can't tell alignment from it.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3393 (isolation #37) » Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:51 am

Post by Shiidaji »

candibby you're usually more proactive than this, what's up?

response to rach later.
vote: chk
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3395 (isolation #38) » Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:08 am

Post by Shiidaji »

There's always room on the TF wagon for you : ) Do it before it's cool.

Speaking of, despite the numerous people saying they'd be up for one there's no actual interest whenever it's.prompted which, though it makes me want to push it even moreso, makes it pointless for now.

Does that answer your question?
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3397 (isolation #39) » Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:17 am

Post by Shiidaji »

that didn't really answer your question about chk?

Someone called snake a compromise vote and I agree with them, he can die when nobody can agree on a wagon and we're close to deadline. Why don't we pursue people that are actually here right now?
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3399 (isolation #40) » Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:56 am

Post by Shiidaji »

Good!
I was about to tell you to Say something but let's not go there hehe
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3421 (isolation #41) » Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:54 am

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 3355, Swift Justice wrote:Shidajjiijijisjsisjskis needs to post about something other than twin flames, although I agree #2084 is a bit skeevy it doesn't seem out of characterly in the way it addresses the wagon and I don't find it as much of a smoking gun as he seems to. Also find their genuine convictions re: PERV to be a town tell in general by the way, because even though scum *can* scumhunt in multiball I find they're often more ineffective about it.
Answer why you think TD is town. I don't get the logic in the latter bit, considering Rach
was
pretty inconsequential and ineffective in her contributions to the PV push. Again, she parked her vote there and that was that.
-
In post 3357, Twin Flames wrote:ye gods stuff and nonsense, Shii I realize you have played a lot more with NS than with me. Did it occur to you the reason I did not follow through on that was cause NS was so far behind?
[1]
As for moving over to Moz at the end, well someone beat me to the punch. Keep in mind my time on the computer atm is limited to how much pain I can tolerate with my knee. Which is why I was asking for links duh.
[2]

I had a definite feeling that Pere was his scum self, I showed links and everyone flat out ignored me (save oddly for Vi who was scumz, and SJ who is a town read of mine.) So yeah I think I was entitled to crow a bit when lo and behold the dude everyone was ignoring me read on turns out to be---- you guessed it--- SCUM.
[1] - No, but I don't see how that matters! You're rach! You're clearly capable of doing things yourself, so your constant cycle of 'I'll ISO that guy' -> lack of actual delivery doesn't make sense to me, and your demeanor as a whole gives me the impression that town!rach would be more motivated to do townwork.

[2] - But you apparently ISO'd PV, right?

Really like I'm trying to skew perspectives to see you as town since a decent amount of my townreads see you as town but I'm not seeing it, there's little red horns growing out of a lot of your posts, haha.
In post 3362, Twin Flames wrote:So question to you Shii

If we flip town, what will you do then? Who will you look at?

---Rach
I'd re-assess game over from the perspective of you being town. I don't think I'm wrong on you though. What did you hope to gain from this question?

-
disagree with you DV, despite his case (it's mostly iioa) IAI's 3365/6 feels town, and titus is townish too.
-
In post 3400, chkflip wrote:What do you expect to get out of me, exactly?
He was talking about Snake. Thanks for taking the time out of your break to say that though.
What's your actual reason for not voting me? There was no problem with you doing it earlier.
In post 3417, Zdenek wrote:About chkflip - one thing that I've been trying to decide is whether as scum and losing at least one buddy on day one, he would decide to stop faking the post restriction. On the one hand, stopping it could have resulted in his quick lynch, but it would also let him influence the game a bit more. My current thinking is that the former is not the case, that he took a risk when he stopped faking the pr, and that by stopping faking the pr he did something a little pro-town. Except for his recent vote on me, I've liked where his suspicions have been and I'm inclined to think that he is town.
What about him inclines you that way, other than the pr garbage that could come from either alignment? What do you think of the way he pressures others/him pressuring you?

Just read AJ's in-depth and I find it strengthened my read, good reading to anyone who skipped over it. (Yes you there) Gonna look at AJ's accompanying TD post tomorrow.

-

DV can you cover why Nacho is scummy for me/point me to something specific? I dropped the ball there.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3422 (isolation #42) » Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:57 am

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 3388, Swift Justice wrote:As for my TD read and why he's town, well I'm not REALLY sure he is. Some of the way he's throwing out X, y, z are scum just feels "fake", his confidence level seems unnaturally weird in it, there doesn't seem to be a lot of doubt? Equinox is like, meta'ing him for that some time soon anyway. On the other hand the slot's INTERACTIONS are just so fucking bad it's hard to really believe. I think everything about AJ's case re: DGB/WAyne should be discounted since that slot is town, though.
nvm I didn't see this

crappy predecessors aside what do you think of ? DGB did nothing but post the colorful wall of names/throw out some reads at that point.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3460 (isolation #43) » Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:43 am

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 3430, Swift Justice wrote:As for that TiphaineDeath post, yeah. I see what you mean -- assuming you think it's a preplanned town read? But I don't think it neccessarily has to be as I also read DGB's posts and went "well just confirming what I knew" but I think I can read DGB reasonably well when I'm not sure everyone can? I don't find it scummy, though, just kind of "eh". It's similar to how he's throwing out his scumreads with confidence and sometimes they don't make that much sense?
No I mean it's lazy and done in an off-hand manner that feels like it's meant to sound casual, but that only makes sense from a town point of view when there's some logic base it off of, all DGB posted at that point was wallwallcolorfulwall and a few unexplained reads. The scumreads don't make much sense but this one made no sense, that kind of thing.
Can anyone explain their townread on Titus? (I.e. those that have one)
Ghostlin was a mild townread early on and I feel a lot of his posts coming from a town mindset, reviewing that DGB reactions again:
In post 3241, Titus wrote:Ok DG, I am seeing some analysis here but I'm not seeing how you're getting there. I'm seeing selective vote counts, but why? There's a gap in thought.
from (plus since he called her 'DG') I'd assume that Titus has never even seen a game with DGB, so his reaction would be similar to mine when I first met her (I was town), and it was.

What do you have on him? I haven't look at relation tells w/r/t him yet
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3461 (isolation #44) » Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:44 am

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 3449, jasonT1981 wrote:Voting resets from THIS post. With 21 Alive it takes 12 to Lynch
?
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3538 (isolation #45) » Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:21 am

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 3495, Swift Justice wrote:
In post 3395, Shiidaji wrote:Speaking of, despite the numerous people saying they'd be up for one there's no actual interest whenever it's.prompted which, though it makes me want to push it even moreso, makes it pointless for now.
There was quite a bit of hemming and hawing about PeregrineV, too, until JUSTICE happened and our dear friend the falcon got nuked to oblivion. Perhaps your wagon needs a dose of JUSTICE?

What do you think is happening that's preventing actual interest in a wagon, though?
Rach is really cute and I think people underestimate her/that instantly leads them to believe her to be town, they don't actually look into the intent behind her posts and simply wave it off as 'townrach'. (Not that being cute is a scumtell but it's part of the reason nobody cares to lynch her too, cute -> nobody pissed at you -> less people willing to think of you as a compromise lynch etc. etc.) I've yet to see a good townrach explanation that didn't involve something along the lines of 'that's just how townrach is' so.
In post 3449, jasonT1981 wrote:
Day 2 Vote count 3

Nacho 3 - Iecerint, Candillan,DrippingGoofball,
AA9 - 2 - DeasVail,Rift Adrift
Ruffling 2 - Twin Flames,TiphaineDeath,
Snake 1 - I am Innocent,
TiphaineDeath 1 - Aunt Jemina
Aunt J 1 - ac1983fan,
Rift Adrift 1 - Oversoul
-----> CHKFlip - 1 - Shiidaji
Titus 1 - Swift Justice
Join me Rufflig :)
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3581 (isolation #46) » Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:22 am

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 3579, Twin Flames wrote: Shii what? you are saying I am scum because I am cute :facepalm:

Um hello I get lynched far more often than I am NKed so yeah, cuteness has nothing to do with my level of lynchability.... could be they are saying town Rach cause yeah town Rach....

--Rach
Reread.

vote: arcangel
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3582 (isolation #47) » Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:23 am

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 3468, ArcAngel9 wrote:
Nacho's wagon is boring.
DGB, why are you voting nacho.
In post 3553, ArcAngel9 wrote:Fuck you all for voting me.
Nacho, your push on me is dumb, you know that i am town. and you're trying get rid of me becuz i knew your town play. you're a freaking chicken scum nacho..
I am
convincied that nacho is scum
in thsi game.

VOTE: Nachoamma8
lol
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3589 (isolation #48) » Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:38 am

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 3584, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 3582, Shiidaji wrote:
In post 3468, ArcAngel9 wrote:
Nacho's wagon is boring.
DGB, why are you voting nacho.
In post 3553, ArcAngel9 wrote:Fuck you all for voting me.
Nacho, your push on me is dumb, you know that i am town. and you're trying get rid of me becuz i knew your town play. you're a freaking chicken scum nacho..
I am
convincied that nacho is scum
in thsi game.

VOTE: Nachoamma8
lol
you realized that nach bull shitted about me between those two posts. Are you saying that you missed that??
Explain how he bullshitted. The way I see it there's a bunch of metargument there regarding you that I don't really care for. More importantly the town's momentum was going for Nacho and you suddenly pop in here with a vote against him right after Swift voted to shift the momentum towards you again.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3604 (isolation #49) » Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:59 am

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 1595, Vi wrote:
U. Vote Countmozamis (Doctor Who) 10 - ac1983fan, Vi, Iecerint, SnakePlissken, The Rufflig, dramonic, DeasVail, Swift Justice, Mutleyddmc, Rob13 (Magical7)
waynegg 3 - Gut, chkflip, Zdenek
PeregrineV 2 - Twin Flames, Rift Adrift
Rob13 (Magical7) 2 - I am Innocent, Ghostlin
SnakePlissken 2 - Rubicon, Nachomamma8
Iecerint 1 - Shiidaji
Rift Adrift 1 - mozamis (Doctor Who)
Zdenek 1 - waynegg

Not Voting

PeregrineV, Orestes, Mac (PHENOM), Candillan

MASCOT UBERTURKEY, what do you think of Mac?
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3642 (isolation #50) » Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:45 am

Post by Shiidaji »

I don't understand the momentum off of AA9, someone explain. I don't think Titus is scum.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3653 (isolation #51) » Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:58 am

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 3644, Swift Justice wrote:It's because AA is town.

WHO DO YOU THINK IS SCUM SHIDAJAJSJSJSJSSJSJSJSJSJSJSJSJSJSJSJJAJSISJSI??? (5 names, obv since there are 5 scum left)
Twin Flames, chk, Snake, added AA9 recently, the first two are general disagreed with but they're something I recommend doubling back to if the town ends up directionless, plus TD I haven't really placed into either purple or red but I'd be fine with him as well. Nacho I lack a proper read on but I'll sheep RA/you on him, disagree with you on rufflig and titus since I feel they're liteTown from tone, and I have been viewing Zdenek in a less favorable light recently, not enough to be willing to lynch him though. I want more from Deas because I know he'll be active again soon after some Mishmash stuff ends.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3672 (isolation #52) » Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:01 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

vote: Snake
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3675 (isolation #53) » Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:20 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 3669, Candillan wrote:Wait, what? I have been putting in effort. What do you mean?
Can I have your updated scumreads?
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3678 (isolation #54) » Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:23 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

can you not
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3717 (isolation #55) » Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:52 am

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 3119, TiphaineDeath wrote:Yeaaah, nacho scum with PV, if there's a dayvig
left
shooting nacho would be awesome. CHK+Zdenek on other scumteam.
What the hell is this then if not an admittance of you knowing about the dayvig?
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3719 (isolation #56) » Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:53 am

Post by Shiidaji »

@SJ - That there isn't enough interest or suspicion on them to prompt it. There's aren't enough scum left to actually blame scum moving momentum themselves.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3720 (isolation #57) » Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:57 am

Post by Shiidaji »

A dayvig is a very unique role, really hard to forget, especially since that's been the only thing acfan's been known for. Did you forget it was him, or did you forget about dayvigs entirely?
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3723 (isolation #58) » Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:05 am

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 3707, Swift Justice wrote:How is voting the confirmed town dayvig ever in any world "opportunistic". Wat.

Unvote, Vote SNAKE
In post 3712, TiphaineDeath wrote:Zdenek, you go ahead and tell me how 3683 is a town post. I'll wait.

*whistles*
What about this?
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3740 (isolation #59) » Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:32 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

lost my titus townread

Need to think about TD more.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3844 (isolation #60) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:19 am

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 3837, Swift Justice wrote:HEY SHDUDJAJSJSJSSJSJSNSJS ASFUCK WHY AREN'T YOU POSTING HERE?
i like a snake lynch : D What's up?
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4260 (isolation #61) » Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:56 am

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 4253, Swift Justice wrote:Everyone but Titus/DGB have nameclaimed, I think.
No, 10th doctor here.
Doing what Zdenek is doing, need to get my head back in this.

pedit: wtf
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4262 (isolation #62) » Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:00 am

Post by Shiidaji »

Be more specific about what you're looking for. The wtf was at me being addressed right then when I was typing.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4267 (isolation #63) » Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:16 am

Post by Shiidaji »

Pretty sure that's the first time I've done it, closest thing would be calling out DBK on concise/fake posting in Micro 23. (Please don't look at that shit too long it's embarrassing)
In post 4265, Swift Justice wrote:
In post 4260, Shiidaji wrote:Doing what Zdenek is doing, need to get my head back in this.
May I suggest not going absent for 10(!) days next time.
Is this Equi or Faraday.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4270 (isolation #64) » Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:12 am

Post by Shiidaji »

I'm around there right now but -
In post 1851, Vi wrote:
U.Vote Countmozamis 9 - ac1983fan, Vi, SnakePlissken, dramonic, Swift Justice, Mutleyddmc, Rob13, Zdenek, Oversoul
SnakePlissken 5 - Rubicon, Nachomamma8, waynegg, DeasVail, I am Innocent
Iecerint 4 - Gut, The Rufflig, Rift Adrift, Shiidaji
Rob13 3 - Ghostlin, Iecerint, chkflip
PeregrineV 1 - Twin Flames
Zdenek 1 - mozamis
Oversoul 1 - PeregrineV

Not Voting

Mac, Candillan
The only two of these wagons that's going to make it to lynch are mozamis and Iecerint. (And Not Voting, I suppose.)

Move your votes to one of those. Or actually lrn2campaign. But not for Rob13 or SnakePlissken.
Is ScumVi the type to make this post condemning two buddies?
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4274 (isolation #65) » Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:29 am

Post by Shiidaji »

That's what I'm thinking rn, that in addition to two goons flipping could imply Iece is a red PR or something Vi saw worth saving for later.
In post 375, Shiidaji wrote:Gut feeling Vi's 282 is a bus, very off-hand and feels like he tried to play it casual. #yolo doesn't really seem his style.
Past me was so cool :D I'm looking at 282 again and it does seem really forced, especially with the all-caps #yolo and strikethrough beforehand.

In post 592, Vi wrote:
Shiidaji 545 wrote:You're not alone, but the alternative is the ice wagon which is steadily losing support in favor of Gut's. ( ) : )
And you want us to vote Iecerint... why?
This also stands out in particular since Vi was fine with voting Iece only a few pages before.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4278 (isolation #66) » Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:33 am

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 4275, Swift Justice wrote:
In post 4267, Shiidaji wrote:Is this Equi or Faraday.
Why did you ask this? (I.e. it's not relevant to scum hunting, since we're confirmed town)

Also since I lied and you didn't seem to care, etc.
curiousity - I don't know either of you well but I like Equinox more, Faraday always seemed kind of pretentious so I wanted to know who said the 10 days comment : >
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4284 (isolation #67) » Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:45 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 4280, Swift Justice wrote:What happened to your twin flames read?
Liable to change with my finished reread, I'm feeling a lot of stagnated reads including her that need review (e.g. Rufflig who I'd relegated into this null town label since near the beginning)

(whether or not it's justified is subjective : ) if you frequented the reality games on Mishmash odds are I'd actually have an opinion of you, otherwise tbh a lot of the site's mafia players just mush together in my head)
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4294 (isolation #68) » Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:22 am

Post by Shiidaji »

Deas, if you were an SK in a large theme how would you play?
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4491 (isolation #69) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:04 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

vote: iece

Spoiler: chk SJ DV Zd DGB read
In post 4174, Swift Justice wrote:Eh. Rufflig's scumhunting looks far more genuine than anything Iec has done this whole game, please switch over and if Iec flips town I'll investigate Rufflig tonight. (And I guess if they're both town someone like IaI is scum so the people voting him should be happy with this too)
^ Reflects my opinion of Rufflig after a readthrough, there're stronger reads to pursue from my point of view. Vi and rufflig never mention each other in ISO but that's less damning in a Large theme, kind of iffy on Rufflig's jump on and off Dr. Who before he replaced out but besides that Rufflig's posts in general don't make me want to lynch him as much as others.
In post 4188, chkflip wrote:SK > Dalek

UNVOTE: Iecerint
VOTE: DrippingGoofball
chk, what were you thinking here? I don't see any mentions of SK!DGB on the relevant page.
In post 4280, Swift Justice wrote:What happened to your twin flames read?
Not as strong as it used to be but I'm not seeing the slot as town, especially given the recent contributions aren't stellar at all yu no. She's not getting lynched today so I didn't invest too much into my reread of her but interested me since it's implied that Vi disagrees that Twin Flames wouldn't be an okay lynch, yet he'd never mentioned TF before that point as a target of suspicion, doesn't feel right considering Vi voices his opinions so strongly most of the time. I read through my old case on her being Redscum too, and while I'm not as fervent about it anymore it's not something I'm discounting.

Incidentally, have you thought about copping her? TF's really likely not-SK due to the purple RB, so that could be an almost conftown, barring godfather.
-
In post 4322, Swift Justice wrote:I could see TitusSK easier than Titusscum, but it's not impossible, I *guess*.
RedTitus doesn't make much sense imo, look at (He's thinking more about the intent to hammer than the claim itself like iece later, the latter of which is more scum-minded since they would want a weaker buddy to fakeclaim to out PRs) and (him calling bullshit on Ghostlin) and tell me what you think.
-
In post 4333, Zdenek wrote:I've reread most of day one. Are there any compelling reasons why

Iecerint
IAI
Oversoul

aren't red?

Cause they're my top three choices for red scum.
Got nothing for the first two, but for OS? Like, the bit about mozamis in it reads genuine enough for me + lines up with his first post in the thread pretty well enough for me to say he's not red, pending SK read.

-
In post 4338, DeasVail wrote:I'm going to continue reading when I get the chance, but at the moment, I see IaI as the superior lynch to Iecerint, and I don't think this will change.

Vote: I am Innocent

I am not completely opposed to people going after Iecerint because my confidence in my read of him isn't that strong, but I do suspect that he is town due to his behaviour in relation to the mozamis wagon, and don't find anything similarly town about IaI.
Can you see them as scum together?

-
In post 4344, DrippingGoofball wrote:Oh god I totally forgot about this game...
Did Jason prod you?
In post 4428, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 4407, Oversoul wrote:Now vote Iecerint.
K boss

VOTE: Iecerint
You're not muttley go away.
-
In post 4432, Swift Justice wrote:Who's everyone's top 2 red scum suspects. Iec you look like scum resigned to their fate as opposed to town ATM IMO.
Iece - iai, the latter's all iioa, plus the only interaction from the scumslots was 712 and that's just Vi asiding calling bullshit on iai. His own ISO is damning too, 0 legit ctr+f Vi/moza hits whatsoever while they were both alive, and the only mention of DW was in 1343 which itself is buddy-likely as the question is a gimme -
In post 1343, I Am Innocent wrote: **************

Doctor Who's vote of zdenek and defense of waynegg in 647 is just bad. Town pts for Rift for calling it out in 648.
In post 654, Doctor Who wrote:I haven't ignored what is going on, I'm only adding commentary when I have something pertinent to add.
Top 3 town and scum reads please.

look at this post in the context of IAI's ISO, it's so random and out there, and the 'top 3 reads pls' is totally something I can see scum asking a buddy, very noncommittal scumhunting, without any of the town intent of actually reading the poster.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4492 (isolation #70) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:07 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

Has anyone looked into the acfan kill/who he suspected yet? As a dayvig I feel scum that were relatively safe within his pool of reads wouldn't kill him.
In post 4295, DeasVail wrote:I've never been SK before, so I don't really know. Probably just as if I were scum in a large theme (with likely multiball) as the need to not be killed and eliminate enemy factions (sometimes) is about the same.

I guess I'd make it up as I went along!

(and no, I'm not a SK)
You have this really reassuring tone that's super annoying because it makes me always want to believe you no matter what. Has anyone ever told you that? Is it the avatar?

SJ, does Davros make sense as an SK flavor-wise?
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4495 (isolation #71) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:24 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

Your point though? I reread all 180 pages beb, ctrl + f's just a good way to quantify how common interactions are, it's not the basis of my scumhunting.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4497 (isolation #72) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:27 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

Like, this is your first mention of me in ages, and I was apparently a townread of yours. I'd understand basing a suspicion off of thinking I scumhunted lazily, but this response was super reactive and I don't like it.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4501 (isolation #73) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:33 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

mm. I think I really just want DV to be town but I'll reserve judgement after I look into the SK kills again, I think I remember suspecting CandiSK at some point moreso.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4504 (isolation #74) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:41 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

My issue with the chk wagon is that he can't defend himself, but at the same time he never will be able to so I understand the basis of it as well.
erp
In post 1102, dramonic wrote:
In post 1099, DeasVail wrote:
Anything in particular?
You post like an incontinent kitten. Endearing, but... eww.
?

I don't really put stock into safeclaims where I don't know the flavor but I'll take your word for it. p147 has Nacho saying DV's 'not being himself' after a whole month of Nacho saying DV was conftown which kind of makes sense as a kill for me, though that was the day before muttley died which wrenches that theory a bit.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4536 (isolation #75) » Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:03 am

Post by Shiidaji »

vote: iai

see sig.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4702 (isolation #76) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:41 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

Hi, expect minimal activity on weekdays from me.

@This game, Saturday.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4972 (isolation #77) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:27 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

What Candillan said, except replace me if I get on the inactive cusp again since I don't see my workload letting up till next break.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5026 (isolation #78) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:40 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

Spoiler: gnight
From when I last read around 4536 I had {Iai/DGB} as my likeliest candidates for redscum with TD being the outlier in the inno'd category. I remember my suspicion of DV-SK waning and that I considered Rufflig/Candi/iai for possible SKs, and that my read on Titus was in flux.

Reading what I missed:
- I'm Vanilla townie.
- tonally, 4574 reinforces to me the idea that Candi isn't redscum. I understand his point about Titus but I don't agree with it.
In post 4578, DeasVail wrote:Vanilla Townie.

Vote: IaI

As scum in his position at the end of last Day, he needs to do something big if he wants to survive. Something like the doc claim in twilight is not something that I think IaI-scum incapable of doing in order to look town and while I don't think it's scummy, I don't believe it makes IaI any more likely to be town. I still need to think more about things though.
My thought process w/r/t IaIScum, in addition to some relational tells I have jotted down.
- Titus 4581 doesn't taste SK-like.
Rufflig wrote:It is suppossed to make her look active and like she has been thinking about the game. Unfortunately for her, it obviously shows the opposite. If DGB had actually been analyzing any of that, she would have known who the dead replacements were. She also would have known who was clearly town and who had been investigated. Obvious fail. On top of that, she did no analysis of any of that puked up rainbow that she spammed the thread with.
My opinion on DGB. My experience with DGBscum strengthens this - She replaced into Artemis Fowl Mafia blurting out her scumpter without actually explaining her thought process, in this way managing to get easily influenced townies on her side with little effort. Then when I met her with resistance, instead of arguing her logic she switched paths really fast to avoid scrutiny - something that came back to mind after looking at her posts through 4558 - 4563.
In post 4942, Swift Justice wrote:We'll be getting a shidajii replacement, hopefully it'll be someone good and or readable. Shidajii as SK wouldn't surprise me, really.
I'm sorry. You should be able to read me again once I get back to having a good grip of the gamestate.
In post 4973, Swift Justice wrote:Do you guys generally not play games you're in?

Shidajii, Candy, Chkflip, Tiphainedeath, Iai. :|
Joining games right before college apps started was stupid of me, especially since I've actually been trying to get rid of that notion of myself. Having a meta of 'likely to replace out' is fucking embarrassing.

Eyes glazed over the last few pages but I know I don't want to lynch Titus-chk-Rufflig-Candi today. Or at all, really.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5031 (isolation #79) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:37 am

Post by Shiidaji »

hi dgb
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5035 (isolation #80) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:28 am

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 5033, Oversoul wrote:
In post 5030, DrippingGoofball wrote:VOTE: Shiidaji
Voting an innocent?
not from her perspective, what interests is how lazy the vote was. I'm not getting lynched today - wether it was a weak attack or an attempt at towncred for doing something abrupt, i don't know, but the former's pretty unlikely considering DGB's DGB.

zdenek, can you point me to the color thing with iai?
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5088 (isolation #81) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:08 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

If we get four more, we can!

I don't think chk makes sense as SK, asides from muttley's 2188, nothing about the Nacho kill makes sense from a chk!SK perspective. , , all indicate a solid view of Nacho seeing chk as town before he died.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5104 (isolation #82) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:35 am

Post by Shiidaji »

on mobile in class, i want an iai lynch but will switch if someone reports in
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5107 (isolation #83) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:40 am

Post by Shiidaji »

How's your day going?
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5111 (isolation #84) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:44 am

Post by Shiidaji »

vote: chk
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5113 (isolation #85) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:45 am

Post by Shiidaji »

candi why are you on during school you loser
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5117 (isolation #86) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:47 am

Post by Shiidaji »

me too but there's a deadline before the period ends b
if someone else on the chk wagon gets on we can still do this
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5122 (isolation #87) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:54 am

Post by Shiidaji »

Sixth period lunch smh

helloooo
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5222 (isolation #88) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:04 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 5169, Titus wrote:I think we should proceed under the assumption that SJ was right and there is one more theoretically detectable red scum in the game. I do feel that the conflict between myself and SJ would be too invaluable for Red scum to pass up if they were all indeed investigation immune. I'd rather lynch Oversoul because I'm near certain that he's undetectable scum (well they most likely all are anyway), but SJ's assumption combined with his night kill isn't totally unreasonable. If he is right, then it will lead to more scums resisting and more information than me beating the group over the head that oversoul is scum.

Therefore, I think IAI or Candillian should be the lynch today.
I understand SK but do you really think Candillan is red? Why?

Candi when you posted 5144 did you actually think SJ was a traitor?
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5223 (isolation #89) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:05 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

vote: DGB

DV come with? Just for a little bit.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5225 (isolation #90) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:31 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

I'm keeping notes on the SK/Red deaths/who they implicate and while you're at the top of my not-red list, you're low SK-wise. It's outdated though, need to re-check it with the displaced kill(s?) and zd dying. Not really interested in the SK yet though since it's probably going to start shooting red suspects for us if we keep fucking up.

You don't think Ruff's scum anymore either, right? Consolidating reads might help me get my head back in this for the long weekend.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5256 (isolation #91) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:10 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

OS look at that last page and tell me IaI-DGB isn't red scum.

DVVV
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5257 (isolation #92) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:12 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

unvote

Has leashing an SK ever worked?
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5260 (isolation #93) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:18 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

Yes overtoast
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5263 (isolation #94) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:26 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

oh gross I look stupid those both came at 7:10.

If he agrees to get directed it's not really a detriment to us to kill him later over now? With IAI/DV pegged and DGB probably being third we're pretty well off.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5291 (isolation #95) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:56 am

Post by Shiidaji »

I considered the idea of iai lying dv, since it makes more sense for their team to have targeted SJ iirc, he could just be trying to bring someone down with him
I moreso was waiting to see who would come out and be more direct with the whole 'dv might not be the SK' angle to earn faulty credit later on. Can't read in depth RN from school but I remember from last night OS's reaction to the accusation to be pretty not-sk, for example
Later today
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5313 (isolation #96) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:18 am

Post by Shiidaji »

Creative coordination between you two. I like the whole 'going down the list as if you haven't had this written down beforehand' too, very movie-like : )
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5389 (isolation #97) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:37 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

I want to hear more from dv - in the event if dv being the SK, my dgb-redscum idea is further supported. If iai isn't actually lying about shooting dv, I feel her partner would feel a strong inclination to not have her buddy's sacrifice go to waste, thus dgb's strong push. I also would like to go further into how pre-planned that dgb-iai skit felt in order to push suspicion on me - it was super fake in my eyes and I'm surprised more people aren't seeing it.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5393 (isolation #98) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:09 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

If you're dealing in absolutes with me and dv where in your logic does titus come in as a lynch target and why? You're not getting by with the cutesy 'conftown' spiel.

How does the last paragraph of your angry pigeon post connect to the rest of it? I don't get it.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5455 (isolation #99) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:07 am

Post by Shiidaji »

tonight we ride
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5465 (isolation #100) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:59 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

- I don't want to lynch DV, I'm not feeling the whole 'shot in the dark' thing anymore when they could have attempted an SJ shot, and with my operating theory of IAI-DGB having planned out that last day's dialogue it makes sense for them to select someone who'd be hard to lynch out of the remaining players - DV's really good with words and not an easy person to take down.
- I was being coy with the ellipses thing TF : )
save for us, so now he is back to harping on us.
When did this happen?
- I know I'm being dragged along as an easy/inactive mislynch so I'm going to try to change that this week after something I have to do on saturday.
Night!
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5477 (isolation #101) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:19 am

Post by Shiidaji »

so I'm going to try to change that this week after something I have to do on saturday.
Night!
We have time, please give me some.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5710 (isolation #102) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:59 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

i feel really fucking guilty right now i don't have time for this game but I don't want the weight of someone replacing in on a 230 page game egfbgngmbn fuck

a sleepless night for me let's go
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5712 (isolation #103) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:55 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

I'm read up get me in the flow over the next day.

Where I stand:

Candillan: My original pocket SK read, I'm going to seriously need to think about how you would play SK because this is the read I'm teetering on the most right now. Why? My notes so far color you SK because of the kills, but I haven't actually considering framing, which is foolish of me. I'm going to go back and review the Muttley kill because that one stands out the most to me now - Why did muttley die? He was a tiny town personality with very little charisma and sway - afaik all the other kills besides dram's made sense from a utilitarian SK point of view - one that killed strong players/PR-possible players. Muttley was a pretty damn obvious VT faking it, so either:
A) The SK is stupid and believed it, thinking he's a watcher
B) The SK wanted to remove a threat to him
C) The SK wanted to set up a frame target for later
Considering the SK shot displaced correctly, I don't think A is very likely, and upon review I'm going to check wether or not C is the most likely reason for the kill, since if it is, I'm willing to let go of my Candi suspicion. What really stuck out to me as an SKtell now seems too obvious - would SKCandi really kill muttley? SKs require a few people suspecting them so they're not on the top of the food chain for the other scum to nab at them at night. By extension if C is the likely reason for the kill then the setting up SK likely wanted to save him for the endgame as a lynch target. As for red scum, if candi's the last one, I'll seriously be surprised, even after this huge blank in the game i remember feeling him being a very strong not-red presence.

Titus: The flipside of Candi, I seriously didn't think he's redscum, and still don't. When it comes to being the SK though the last few pages wrenched my gut during the Candi-Titus dialogue. For starters, I don't think CandiSK would have gone for option A whereas Titus would be more likely - and C obviously would only make sense if Candi wasn't the SK. There's more to it but I don't have time right now.

TD: It's pathetic how I barely remember this much about a slot this far into a large theme. The same SK-kill list i utilized to support my suspicion of Candi places TD at the top of the not-likely-SK category, I didn't think he'd be a likely target for it. In my final readthrough i may rectify this but as of right now I still don't think he's SK.
As for red scum, I saw him as the go-to in the event that DGB's slot didn't flip red. That now depends on vvvvvv

DGB: My opinion of her reflected one Titus mentioned at some point in the last ten pages, i saw her as the most likely red scum with a decent chance of actually being the SK too. Coming back in with a fresh mind I'm going to read through the IaI-DGB connection to see wether or not I still think of her this way, it could have been conformational bias, I kind of... want DGB to be scum in a way. (I don't like you! Maybe it's the constant conftown-rhetoric idk it's just not endearing at all and I'm still kind of pissed after how Artemis Fowl Mafia ended) I really don't want to make the wrong decision and lose to TD-redscum/SK-oneoftheothertwo in the event that my push on DGB becomes unreasonably personal. I like her most recent points, much more over the very apathetic-looking TD posts, so that's a start. Give me some time.

God that feels so good ^__^
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5713 (isolation #104) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:05 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 5688, Candillan wrote:DGB refused to hammer me outright. I don't see why any scum would want to do that.
Explain.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5718 (isolation #105) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:29 am

Post by Shiidaji »

TD, do something akin to my second-to-last post on everyone so I can see where your head is at, you haven't considered anything but titus-candi so far and haven't even expressed suspicion of me despite my inactivity. Doing one of the SK/red readthroughs tonight if I'm lucky.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5724 (isolation #106) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:48 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

Didn't have time this night.
In post 5719, Titus wrote:
In post 5718, Shiidaji wrote:TD, do something akin to my second-to-last post on everyone so I can see where your head is at, you haven't considered anything but titus-candi so far and haven't even expressed suspicion of me despite my inactivity. Doing one of the SK/red readthroughs tonight if I'm lucky.
I think everyone should do this.

Shii, would you also post what you think the optimal strategies are here in assumng a 3 v 1 v 1.
That'd depend on wether the SK is BP or not, and while i'm not as sure as DGB is of that I don't want to risk it with the No-Lynch plan. I think I'm going to focus on finding the other two townies are after my readthroughs. You?
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5725 (isolation #107) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:53 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 5721, TiphaineDeath wrote:Y head? Mostly it is elsewhere.
gwi
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5740 (isolation #108) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:28 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

im heading to sleep in a bit but please don't do it yet dgb, if you're free tomorrow I might be able to get my thoughts together finally
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5792 (isolation #109) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:12 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

I'm comfy in proclaiming TD's red scum now.
In post 5731, TiphaineDeath wrote:Nah, just a townie with very little effort to give to this game. I feel like I'm missing something but I can't be bothered to figure out what.
Was the first sign of a motivation towards survival, and any sort of seriousness.

He didn't respond to the one pro-town thing he was asked to do, thus his motivation isn't there - it's in riding the wave of DGB calling votes towards one of Titus/Myself and hoping Candi/I vote to end the day.Up until this point, only Titus and Candi displayed a serious wish to lynch RedTD over RedDGB. He hasn't responded to me asking him where his head is at and it's flown by under the radar, unnoticed since.
In post 5727, DrippingGoofball wrote:Hey Titus

Who did you shoot Night 6?
In post 5728, TiphaineDeath wrote:hehehehee
^ Flip to page 230 now and look at this in sequence. From TD's perspective, DGB's pushing a lynch on Titus, and TD's completely fine with that, his joking manner continues because he's in no danger.

Then -
In post 5729, DrippingGoofball wrote:TD you're scum aren't you.
TD responds with an immediate shift in tone and motivation, now that his security is threatened and DGB might be interested in his lynch. vv
In post 5731, TiphaineDeath wrote:Nah, just a townie with very little effort to give to this game. I feel like I'm missing something but I can't be bothered to figure out what.
That proclamation of DGB being town earlier? The timing was too convenient. I liked Candi's response to DGB's wall, but TD's piggybacking off of that wasn't sincere.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5793 (isolation #110) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:18 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

This would result in DGB being town in my theory of SK being in Candi/Titus and red being in
DGB
/TD. I'm wary to say it but I've reread the iai situation and I don't feel as strong an inclination to fault RedDGB for that.

As for Titus, in the last... ten pages or so, I've really just gotten no SKvibes from him at all, his frustration is ringing to me as raw and sincere. On the other hand, I don't feel like Candi's the SK anymore either. Re-analyzing the muttley kill has me feeling that there's no way in hell Candi would mess up that badly with a kill, I feel it was a setup at best. Wether the SK capitalized on that or not gets to me, since i don't think I remember DGB publicly using that as an argument against someone!SK, but that'll get reviewed in my final SK read. As of right now though, I don't want to no-lynch in the case of the SK being BP and am confident in TD being the red GF. Hell, there's a small chance he's SK too, but I'll wager good money on me being right on this one.

Consider this a vote on TD, I want everyone's thoughts on what I said.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5794 (isolation #111) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:20 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 5780, DrippingGoofball wrote:Or we can just lynch Shiidaji at this point.

What are we going to do, keep her around one more day?

There is nothing townie about her behavior.

I'm already voting Shiidaji.

Anyone else?
I'm busy. I'm sorry that it's impeding our progress but I really want to get this over with and done right, guilt me some other time.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5796 (isolation #112) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:49 am

Post by Shiidaji »

Then if you're town get with it wtf did you think gwi means I have no clue what your motivations are
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5804 (isolation #113) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:48 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

Candi are you free before deadline

I want to level with you on something and you need to answer 5713
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5811 (isolation #114) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:34 am

Post by Shiidaji »

vote: TD
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5812 (isolation #115) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:37 am

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 5805, Candillan wrote:
In post 5713, Shiidaji wrote:
In post 5688, Candillan wrote:DGB refused to hammer me outright. I don't see why any scum would want to do that.
Explain.
I'm totally lynchable, and at first glance, some of the kills do make sense from SK-me. That's more than enough reason to hammer, regardless of DGB's alignment. (If that makes sense)
I think you believe in this but DGB-scum would totally pull the 'not lynching you' card to get more cred like this for use later on. Odds of DGB being scum are low now though, I feel.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”