The Legend of Zelda: Defense of Hyrule (Night Eight)

Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #27 (isolation #0) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:15 pm

Post by Hiraki »

...we've never played together?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #30 (isolation #1) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:57 pm

Post by Hiraki »

One...game.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #94 (isolation #2) » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:26 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 77, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Your writing style disturbs me.
It's worse than my old one. I didn't think that could be possible.
In post 83, leviathan93 wrote:also Icerant's post 78 gives me town vibes. he's taking the game seriously
Vote: Leviathan

I don't care how opportunistic this looks. I have never been this done with someone after 2 pages, end of discussion. Porkens would be my second choice though.
In post 91, theaceofspades wrote:overly defensive? lol.
Bulba over-dramatizes everything everyone. Put him in the VI pile.

I hope he would've learned something but alas, no.
Albert wrote:How do you react to people attacking you?
What's your playstyle like?
How accurate are your reads usually?
None of these are random.
JKLM wrote:1. I don't. I just use it as an opurtunity to analyze WHY they're attacking me.
This is a horrible response. It's not scummy or townie; just horrible.

Who's the other person in BBmolla's hydra?
waynegg wrote:If you could buy a mask for your character from the Happy Mask Salesman, which mask would it be and why?
Zora mask because Zoras are the fucking best.
TAM wrote:Why Hikari? Though I agree with your question to waynegg.
It's page one. If he says that it was for no reason, will you seriously do anything?
In post 31, Kagura wrote:Wayne is probably town.
Explain.
In post 39, KrazyEyeKilla7 wrote:^ Sketch much?
Explain.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #157 (isolation #3) » Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:47 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 96, leviathan93 wrote:Just because you hate their play style should never be the reason to vote someone.
I voted you because you said he was taking the game seriously and was town.

Therefore, I would find it pretty logical to assume that someone who is doing the opposite is also on the opposite side of the spectrum.
In post 72, leviathan93 wrote:UNVOTE:

awww darn! you caught me! =D i should never have thought I was too smart for this game and tried to add in all the mind games. whatever shall I do?!?

VOTE: leviathan

wait....he could be town....I don't want to lynch town...

UNVOTE:

but wait...is he that good of a player??!?!? i don't know...i've never played with him before...scum it is!

VOTE: leviathan

i don't agree with this vote. It's lame and just trying to lynch someone. obviously someone pushing the wagon is scum. =/ agreed other personality!

UNVOTE:

that just leaves me heading back to Seanald

Right you are bro! you're so good!

aww thanks man!

VOTE: Seanald
Unless you can show a speck of why this post can be considered serious, I'm going to consider this scumcaught.
In post 99, Bulbazak wrote:I thought we only played one game together and couldn't know much about each other?
I forgot all about that game. And yes, it is pretty bad when I can make a general assumption about a player from one game.
In post 102, Kise wrote:But please, do push it some more. Try to make a case as best you can with the bits I lay before you. I don't think you're foolish enough to really believe I'm scum for mentioning a QT. You are a fool for trying to lynch me off that.
Return back to the light please.
In post 107, Porkens wrote:Dat OMGUS!
Vote: leviathan93
Except it's not an OMGUS at all and at least I have a reason that's above "no moar smiliez plz" (even if I don't like them.)

Porkens or Leviathan die today.
In post 109, RadiantCowbells wrote:Yeah, because my one line so far this game was so incredibly scummy and lynch-tastic that I'm at the top of your lynch list. Just for clarification:
RC is also on that list.
In post 115, waynegg wrote:Still need mask answers from like half the players. Cough it up on your next post!
Please don't push for information that will distract rather than apprehend.
In post 126, waynegg wrote:Hello? More bulbavotes please!
A) It's been 3 minutes since your last post.
B) No one will vote Bulba unless you give a good reason so don't bother playing the game if this is how you're going to act with other people.
In post 155, MollaDoni wrote:Wayne's role is lol, not complying with a Bulba lynch atm without anything more, sorry buddy.
What's the chance that waynegg could be overstating his role to a degree that even he is unaware of?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #165 (isolation #4) » Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:04 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 158, leviathan93 wrote:Nahh, thats just how I play every game Hiraki. =P
Making contradictions is what you do every game? Generally answering my question, or any question for that matter, will usually leave people with the incorrect answers but it's because your answer was never satisfying in the first place.
There's only 2 games that aren't micro or newbie. That's proving my point.
In post 160, waynegg wrote:
In post 157, Hiraki wrote:
In post 115, waynegg wrote:Still need mask answers from like half the players. Cough it up on your next post!
Please don't push for information that will distract rather than apprehend.
Listen! Don't ass~u~me.
If that's true, then I'm assuming because you're leaving out information.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #169 (isolation #5) » Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:40 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 167, Porkens wrote:Hiraki makes a case on, and votes for Levi.
Levi votes for hiraki, saying the case is crap.
Isn't that OMGUS?
No, because Levi did not understand the case/did not read it.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #178 (isolation #6) » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:53 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 175, Porkens wrote:
In post 169, Hiraki wrote:
In post 167, Porkens wrote:Hiraki makes a case on, and votes for Levi.
Levi votes for hiraki, saying the case is crap.
Isn't that OMGUS?
No, because Levi did not understand the case/did not read it.
So then why do YOU think he voted for you?
He said it clearly. He thinks I'm voting him for his personality.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #213 (isolation #7) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:11 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 206, Iecerint wrote:unless they're saying they think the post restriction is fake.
Possibility. I'm not willing to rule out that Na'vi could be a fake claim for a lyncher-type role.

Unless I see some explaining, I'm assuming that there's more chance for the lyncher than the actual PR.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #460 (isolation #8) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:36 am

Post by Hiraki »

I have a load of time today. I'll catch-up later.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #470 (isolation #9) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:01 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 234, ActionDan wrote:I'd lynch Porkens. spends more time harassing Hiraki than the guy he's voting for while hedging on the other wagon (TAOS).
He has? He's been ignoring more than anything.

I absolutely hate 326 and I think it is an example of poor modding. (I skipped posts since I lost my place--going back now)

Trying really hard to ignore Wayne because all he's spewing is nonsensical garbage to me right now. (No, Kagura. You did not affect my judgement.)
In post 299, JKLM wrote:This is fake. Just fake. Just I'm calling it This has got to be fake. He doesn't even start his FIRST POST with it. If you opened a role, and it had such a post restriction you would think that you'd make the conscious effort for your FIRST POST to meet it. There isn't a pattern with wen he doesn't do it. I've looked. It's either fake or trolling, and I honestly think that it's a scum ploy at getting safety from night kills plus town cred. I would even question post restrictions like this existing as that's such a tell otherwise that it almost seems bastard, but I'm not sure post restrictions fall into it so I'm not sure if that's an actual point.
I like this.

But you're missing the point of why I have no intention of calling him scum. It's a suicide run if he's actively looking for Navi.
In post 323, Amethyst Actor wrote:I meant to remind the mod as in his last vote count he had Dad's main still instead of this one.
Can you just be clear or should I expect more of this thespian bullshit?
In post 346, LnGrrrR wrote:The mindset behind that comment is scummy. Why wouldn't you say "searching for scum" rather than "searching for reasons to find someone scummy"? As Bulba noted, that's what scum do, because they know who town is, and have to find reasons to make people look scummy.
But why couldn't this just be something that Wayne says rather than a scumslip-esque statement?
In post 356, Amethyst Actor wrote:VOTE: Bulbazak
I'm confused. Explain?
In post 374, Kagura wrote:In fact why are SO MANY PEOPLE lending credence to this "LYNCHER!" thing? I'd call that role borderline bastard AND he's explained his bulba vote
There's no reason to press for a lynch with the amount of evidence he obtained at that point. (That was before Page 10!) This is an entirely different argument.
In post 375, waynegg wrote:Not here where it all started

Misrep number 3
To be completely fair, he's 100% right and you're just fighting semantics. That being said, you're fighting semantics.

390 is even worse. Mod, please stop hinting at the setup (even if it helps, it's not fair.)

Wayne is just a VI then unless new information pops up about his role.
In post 406, waynegg wrote:Then what the actual fuck is this?
Did not even pick-up on that part when I read it.
In post 413, Seanald wrote:thank krazy, good insight. keep it up your looking real important.
You're on my scumlist now.

Can someone explain the LngggR case?

There was a load of crap in those pages.

My scumreads are in: Porkens, Leviathan93, Seanald, Bulba (very slight lean--very slight, last case scenario at this point)

Townreads are in: Empking, Kagura (very slight), Alasark, Wayne (VI--but not for being dumb to add),

Need more from everyone else.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #473 (isolation #10) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:32 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 471, Amethyst Actor wrote:Dad (the one talking right now) was saying that in the last mod count before that post, he had forgotten to write in Amethyst Actor instead of TAM (who is the TAM head of the hydra. read our siggie.) At this point he had already announced the replacement.
I want names.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #552 (isolation #11) » Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:20 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 478, Amethyst Actor wrote:What's so hard to understand?
Did not realize. Thanks.
In post 479, leviathan93 wrote:I like joking around and being unpredictable, so I stand by what I said.
And, like I said a bunch of posts ago that you just seemed to ignore, why do you call people town for being serious?
In post 509, Kise wrote:Also @Hiraki, what do you mean by come back to the light, in referencing to me swinging at TAOS?
You were getting a bit too angry at something that no one believed in.
In post 521, waynegg wrote:KrazyEyeKilla7
Kise
?
In post 533, JKLM wrote:A good bit of OMGUS Wayne?
Why is this your first response to his points?
In post 549, KrazyEyeKilla7 wrote:There were several posts leading up to the summarizing. Most replies to quotes turned to be irrelephant. Again, I apologize for minimal contribution. I got a lot of RL going on that will simmer soon. Plus most of what I've been reading has been kind of null IMO.
Don't say that last statement. You have only one-liners in your ISO.

Either step-it-up or replace out.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #554 (isolation #12) » Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:29 am

Post by Hiraki »

You didn't have a preview edit?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #645 (isolation #13) » Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:56 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Add RadiantCowbells to my scumlist.

Iso should do a comprehensive post.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #680 (isolation #14) » Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:13 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 656, Iso wrote:Why is Seanald scum? Why is Empking town?
Seanald is scum for being hypocritical. Empking is town because if I don't spot anything about him, it's usually a good scenario to call him town (though I will admit it is not a solid town read)
Iso wrote:Why is Leviathan scum after it's obviously a scum-driven wagon?
And now you are on my radar. If it's "obviously a scum-driven wagon", then you must know who said obvious scum are, no? That's why this wagon is a big part of your post. Let me just find the part where you never really talk about it and what you think about it in its aftermath.
In post 655, Iso wrote:leviathan has foot-in-mouth syndrome and after reading some discussion on his meta, I think he's certainly likely to be scum.
Not to mention the huge flaw here in your logic but your analysis is barely analysis. It's just saying who you think is what on each wagon.
In post 655, Iso wrote:negg is pretty obvtown at this point and KEK is voting for him.

KEK is scum.
Here's an example. This isn't analysis. You're just sputtering shit. If you want us to believe that your shit is five-star food, then you need to convince us that it's good.

That being said, anything you say will be shit because I'm pretty decently sure that you are scum.
Iso wrote:I don't like Seanald's reasoning for not having reads. If you think you don't have a good grasp on the game, read the damn game.
Yet he has about >10 posts in the game. Good thing you let yourself out as a buddy.
Iso wrote:Molla's town.
Meanwhile Actor has been lurking at about the same rate. Good thing to know that Molla gets the slide-by.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #687 (isolation #15) » Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:06 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 413, Seanald wrote:thank krazy, good insight. keep it up your looking real important.
On his 8th post when the rest of his posts, excluding maybe one or two, were one-liners.

And if you're going to make a claim that I'm misrepping him, you should actually make that claim.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #688 (isolation #16) » Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:08 am

Post by Hiraki »

EWBOP:
In post 681, waynegg wrote:I have >10 posts too. Does that make me scum.
I meant <10 posts, my mistake. You should get the point now though (probably still won't.)
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #706 (isolation #17) » Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:39 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 690, leviathan93 wrote:yeah, I really don't like this from Bulba. =/ definitely a bad feeling. He could have personally sheeped any of the other people's reasons attempting to get me lynched and he doesn't like this post? what the hell. =/
Have you actually been reading the game? This is absolutely ridiculous.
In post 683, Empking wrote:The fact that everyone's fine with the KeK wagon just happening suggests that nobody knows his alignment. (obviously he could still be a SK, secret Traitor etc.)
This. That wagon just went too fast and I don't see anything damning yet.
Iso wrote:I stated who I thought the scum on Leviathan's wagon were. It's in my posts. I suggest you actually read them instead of skimming them for things that are only addressed towards yourself.
I read your post. Do not assume me to be an idiot.

That being said, there's absolutely no inclination to that claim. This is what you said in response to this question (at least what one could consider related)
Iso wrote:LnGr's vote is fine, Emp is being weird so possible bus?, I have no idea what the hell Hiraki is doing at any point in this game, Kise is town, Porkens is scum, negg is town.

This makes me doubt the levia wagon.
You only have Emp, me, and Porkens as people who could be scum (with Porkens being the only confirmed scumread to you) There is no scum-driving here unless you now think that Empking and I are now scum. You say nothing to the affect of these two ideas, at all.
Iso wrote:My logic isn't flawed when there are two scumteams. :cool:
Except that my post had literally nothing to do with that and moreso with the idea that apparently his meta contributes to him being scum yet you have produced nothing to support this claim.
Iso wrote:I explained my read on KEK about 20 times. Again, if you had followed my recommendation (re-read the game along with my posts) everything you are flinging at me would never have even left your fingers.
Except that you have produced nothing but relational tells which are literally useless to anyone.
Iso wrote:I don't understand your logic for calling Seanald my buddy. Explain?
You've criticized him once meanwhile have gone after RC for the same things.
Iso wrote:Molla gets the slide-by for actually producing content from a pro-town mindset which would be incredibly obvious to anybody who has comprehensive reading skills and reading their posts. :]
I'm not willing to deal with this bullshit. I do this for fun not so that some punk can decide to get a bit angry when apparently I did not read their posts, when I did.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #925 (isolation #18) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:44 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 842, LnGrrrR wrote:Reactions to Kise's flip:

Levi is town or other mafia due to 98
Waynegg is town or other mafia due to 488 because of the navi=scum? WIFOM suggestion
Porkens is town or other mafia due to 509 (says someone should cop me and Porkens, didn't feel like bussing)
Ace is probtown because he kept his vote on Kise instead of hopping to the Levi wagon.
How much of this do you actually suspect to be true?
Porkens wrote:Now, of course, the only caveat to this is you assholes on my wagon have to talk to each other about OTHER STUFF before you hammer. So there you go.
Giving up is not a town tell.
Iso wrote:I think Mhork just confirmed that the town doesn't have a Vig. Oops?
Porkens->Iso->Leviathan (go ahead and FoS me because there's no chance anything can sway me, flavor claim: Boehner)

Vote: Porkens
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #927 (isolation #19) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:45 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 926, Porkens wrote:You didn't attack me first; I rattled your cage when you first came in and you came back at me.
Your point?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #929 (isolation #20) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:13 pm

Post by Hiraki »

>giving a shit for one second
>asking for clarification
>sorry but I can't give a shit for that single exception of a shit

Ok. (Sorry for the 4chan tags but it's really easy to be this lazy)
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #957 (isolation #21) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:31 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 953, MollaDoni wrote:I interpreted the Young Link thing as relevent to the godfather role. But I guess it being his fake claim makes sense.

Still think the mod wouldn't give Porkens a fake claim that is that specific but eh *shrug*
There have been a lot of weird things this game and I'm really OK with not looking into roleclaims ever.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #972 (isolation #22) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:23 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 960, Keybladewielder wrote:I recently played an
offsite
scum game where all of the scum had fake claims. We won.
Key word and congrats?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1050 (isolation #23) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:07 am

Post by Hiraki »

I'm glad you guys are realizing this today but I really wished you would've seen this yesterday.

Unvote, Vote: Iso
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1178 (isolation #24) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:56 am

Post by Hiraki »

Porkens wrote:
unvote, Vote: Iso

It's like a dream come true
Errrr fucckkk.
Amethyst wrote:Porkens is a prime example of that, he is lost and he has no ideas as to what to do. along with that confusion, people are attacking him and he doesn't understand why, no one is explaining it to him, and he doesn't have the patience to figure out what it is exactly, just as you don't have the patience to let me do what I want to do, and answer questions when I feel like answering questions. You want everything rushed, you want answers instantly and you act like a little kid when you don't get what you want. Porkens is the same
This is a good theory but as long as they are like this, I won't see them as town.
RC wrote:And this, my dear, is the million dollar question.
KILL KILL KILL
waynegg wrote:The bold red...

Scum driven wagons aren't bad
We should stop scum hunting
We should play follow the scum

YEAH RIGHT

JKLM
A theory is not something to vote on.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1186 (isolation #25) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:42 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 1182, Iso wrote:@Hiraki: Why the extended expletive towards Porkens's obvscum vote on me?
Because if I was going to lump two scum in the same category, it'd be you two.
In post 1185, leviathan93 wrote:I'm really not following here. =P
Common thread.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1227 (isolation #26) » Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:13 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 1152, Alsark wrote:What I have highlighted in blue and what I have highlighted in red contradict one another.
I urge you to look at JKLM's meta.

I agree. The two statements do contradict. However, I think it's fairly easy to say that JKLM could be saying this in a town position due to his experience and expertise (no offense).
In post 1213, MollaDoni wrote:Surprisingly I really like Seanald for town this game.
How/why?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1287 (isolation #27) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:16 am

Post by Hiraki »

Porkens, KBW, Iso, Leviathan.

Let's make a deal here.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1298 (isolation #28) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:16 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 1274, Alsark wrote:Want to fill me in on a quick synopsis of what your meta opinion is of him?
Dumb town. Should be neglected.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1322 (isolation #29) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:25 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Unvote, Vote: Porkens
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1325 (isolation #30) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:33 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 1197, Iso wrote:I'd love to hear you justify this, considering that Porkens tried to set me up to fail as soon as I entered the game.
A) That gives more proof than anything and that interaction between you two has been awkwardly accusative.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1329 (isolation #31) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:56 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 1327, Iso wrote:@Hiraki: Is there a B? Also, what exactly is "awkward" about the accusations between Porkens and myself?
I am not sure yet. Could be a mixture of 3rd Party Roles.

And because Porkens targeted on you on first sight and you voted maybe a few posts later (as in a few posts after responding, not actual posts.)
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1345 (isolation #32) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:22 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 1332, Iso wrote:what
It means I don't know and I'm theorizing at the moment. Your guess is as good as mine.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1438 (isolation #33) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:24 am

Post by Hiraki »

More boring lynch obv. town material.

When he flips town, don't tell me I didn't warn you.

Because I did.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1447 (isolation #34) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:16 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 1445, waynegg wrote:Town are easy to lynch

Scum lynches are like pulling teeth

Town can't sit at L-1 and L-2 for two+days! scum can
This is bad logic.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1458 (isolation #35) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:44 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 1448, waynegg wrote:
In post 1447, Hiraki wrote:
In post 1445, waynegg wrote:Town are easy to lynch

Scum lynches are like pulling teeth

Town can't sit at L-1 and L-2 for two+days! scum can
This is bad logic.
This is derp. This is someone who doesn't pea attention to the ebb and flow of mafia games. There are far too many examples to prove it.
As for the contrary.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1486 (isolation #36) » Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:04 am

Post by Hiraki »

Iso is scum but I have no faith that he will be lynched today.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1497 (isolation #37) » Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:48 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 1489, LnGrrrR wrote:@Hiraki, maybe you missed it earlier, but who are your scum/town reads? Has your case on Iso changed since D1?
Iso, Leviathan, Porkens, RadiantCowbells are people that need to die.

I can't tell you null/town between other people.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1583 (isolation #38) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:33 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 1555, JKLM wrote:Anyone that's read his town games before could spot this. Hiraki is known for being very much on te attack, ageessive, and wry ballsy with everything.
Find 2 scum games where I'm not like this and I will self-vote myself.

This is a shitty meta argument because you based it off of the only game we've played and I'm 100% sure of it. Be thankful that I think you're town because there's enough incriminating material to make you scum.

Bulba, can you explain, your ISO read, your LnGggR read, your ActionDan read, and your Null/Scum reads (moreso Athemyst)

And no, I don't care if you previously stated them. I want a now-review.

Vote: Radiant Cowbells

Empking, RC is needed for today. We can go after Iso tomorrow.
In post 1575, LnGrrrR wrote:VOTE: JKLM

Looking at the Porkens wagon, I'm pretty sure there is at least 2 scum on there. Considering that JKLM was almost lynched, and the counter wagon sprung up on Porkens, I am going to assume that scum helped push the counter wagon along.

The people who stayed on the wagon (and my reads):
Alsark (conftown)
Porkens (conftown)
Waynegg (town)
RC (somewhere between null and leanscum)

Here are the people on the wagon at the lynch:
ActionDan (town)
Kagura (town)
JKLM (scum)
KBW (leantown)
Hiraki (leanscum)
Icerint (null)
Bulbazak (town)
Iso (leantown)
Levi (sounds scummy in every post, but that's Levi's "town meta" so ?)
Seanald (leantown, though he still owes us a case on me)

Here are the people who jumped from the JKLM wagon to the Porkens wagon:
Levi
Iso
Seanald
Bulbazak

To those, please summarize why you jumped from JKLM to Porkens.

@JKLM, you said you thought Porkens was scum because he was hopping wagons. Could you clarify why that is scummy?
From what I remember, you have explained little to nothing about these reads (I don't have time to look now)

Good job, Empking.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1748 (isolation #39) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:44 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 1637, Iecerint wrote:I feel like I am getting secret messages from the television.
This is LoZ Mafia, not Persona.
In post 1662, JKLM wrote:However, I do have an intersting night two result:

Lngrrr is a 2 shot ninja. I was given no name.
Why did you claim this now?
In post 1746, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 1745, Iso wrote: *Reads some more*

Oh. So LnGr is scum.

Well that was easy.
Unvote, Vote LnGr
:neutral:
I'm glad you might actually see the truth for once.

I'm going to wait for Lng's response. If I want anyone dead, I'd rather him than JKLM (even though JKLM is increasingly getting worse and worse--there's no reason to fuck up this badly on something that big with wording and not immediately releasing this information)
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1782 (isolation #40) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:28 am

Post by Hiraki »

I can deal with that logic.

I could not deal with the idea that we were choosing one or the other for the moment and if Lngr flipped scum then JKLM would be conf. town.

I'm waiting for the VC though.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1829 (isolation #41) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:50 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 1788, RadiantCowbells wrote:Becaues they're both scum and I dont really care which order they go down in.

VOTE: JKLM
You sounded as if you were about to cover him.

Which means that it sounded to me that you knew that Lnngr was town and that JKLM was scum, i.e. using him as bait.

Not the best plan, but a decent one nontheless.

I'm still very confused and conflicted, however:

Vote: Lnngrr
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1901 (isolation #42) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:33 am

Post by Hiraki »

I am still very very very much conflicted.

I'd like to think that my dumb town read for JKLM is right but I understand that at this point there's a standstill.

I still don't like RC's play. Getting rowdy on D3 is a bit too late for me and is more of a scumtell than a towntell for activity's sake.

However, his last few reactions have been very newb scum telling rather than newb town (moreso how he says it then anything else--newb town would've given up by this point and yes, I realize that's a horrible thing to realize)
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1902 (isolation #43) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:34 am

Post by Hiraki »

EWBOP:

Unvote, Vote: JKLM

That is L-1.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1912 (isolation #44) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:47 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 1903, Bulbazak wrote:and I've been convinced he's scum.
For the entire game with absolutely no doubt coming from your mind. Maybe doubt from your gut but not good influential doubt.

Your vendetta shows.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1937 (isolation #45) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:32 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 1924, MollaDoni wrote:
In post 1903, Bulbazak wrote:So here's what we know. Molla and Hiraki are scum on the same team. That's the only reason Molla would have known and panicked about Hiraki's alignment being discovered. RC and LGR are both scum, although it is uncertain whether they're on the same team or not. Essentially, we have 4 out of the 5 remaining scum caught because of JKLM, and they all want him dead, meaning that he is not on either team. Why are we lynching him again?
You are being so fucking stupid it's unbelievable

So you're probably scum
No, this is usual Bulba, regardless of alignment. It's why I usually ignore him and ask him for reads every so often.

Sorry he lumped you with me. You'll probably be on the vendata list now too whenever you play with him.
Molla wrote:I'D ASK JKLM BUT HE'S HIDING BEHIND BULBA INSTEAD OF TRYING TO DEFEND HIMSELF
No, this is JKLM being JKLM. He's not skillful enough to orchestrate his posts.

I'm trying to stay away from going with the reports at this point because there's just too much confusion here.

Hey wait, it's my birthday too!
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1953 (isolation #46) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:47 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 1939, MollaDoni wrote:
In post 1937, Hiraki wrote:No, this is JKLM being JKLM. He's not skillful enough to orchestrate his posts.
Completely probable, but I'd still expect him to be yelling the abcs or some shit to defend himself as Town Rolecop at this point.
You're overestimating but I don't have any grudges if you don't agree with that thought process.
RC wrote:3) I am not an investigative role in any form.
You have 10 minutes to fucking pull this back and full-claim right the fuck now.

At 2:57, you are dead.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1954 (isolation #47) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:48 am

Post by Hiraki »

EWBOP: E.S.T.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1959 (isolation #48) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:52 am

Post by Hiraki »

I don't have the support to lynch you.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1967 (isolation #49) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:00 am

Post by Hiraki »

I thought something different would happen.

Guess I'm a bit off.

Unvote, Vote: LnGrrR
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2082 (isolation #50) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:27 am

Post by Hiraki »

Vote: Iso

Empking, let's go.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2086 (isolation #51) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:34 am

Post by Hiraki »

I don't care what Molla said.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2098 (isolation #52) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:19 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Why JKLM, again?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2106 (isolation #53) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:01 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 2099, waynegg wrote:OMG. Really? It's all in my ISO. Some connection tigons with others, lots of dissonance, etc. Bottom line: he's scum.
But he's claimed rolecop. And he was right?

I mean, that's some fucking heavy shit if JKLM bussed his partner with a full roleclaim. I don't think he's capable of doing that.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2133 (isolation #54) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:06 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 2121, waynegg wrote:And who said anything about bussing? Derp multiball!
Is disadvantageous to kill a fellow scum. You could make the case that it's okay to do it now but I still think it's too early still.
Wayne wrote:They get this thing called a scum QT. In it they get to talk. What do you suppose they talk about their?
And you believe they trusted JKLM to claim a rolecop?

My entire point is that it's too dumb for the scumteam to make JKLM claim if they know that there's no other rolecop.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2134 (isolation #55) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:07 am

Post by Hiraki »

EWBOP:
In post 2121, waynegg wrote:It's not uncommon for scum to have a Role Cop
Okay but again. This is JKLM. Why would the scumteam trust JKLM to claim rolecop as town?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2136 (isolation #56) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:16 am

Post by Hiraki »

Yes...? What is your point?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2141 (isolation #57) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:15 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 2137, ActionDan wrote:or else it seemed to me as if you are adopting the perspective as if arguing against why JKLM was not bussing LNGrrr.
No, this does not matter to me. I do not care that JKLM found Lngrrrrscum.

What I do care is if JKLM was scum, why would the scumteam trust him to play rolecop in the public eye?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2229 (isolation #58) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:28 am

Post by Hiraki »

Unvote, Vote: KBW

6/7
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2246 (isolation #59) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:12 am

Post by Hiraki »

Unvote, Vote: Iso
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2260 (isolation #60) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:07 am

Post by Hiraki »

Leviathan, do you have any inclination to say something that might be useful rather than something that everyone knows?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2326 (isolation #61) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:41 am

Post by Hiraki »

Sorry Empking, times are a changin'.

Unvote, Vote: Keybladewielder
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2334 (isolation #62) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:39 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 2324, Keybladewielder wrote:
In post 2322, Seanald wrote:
In post 2318, Keybladewielder wrote:I'll Hammer if you guys want. JKLM, unless you have already done so, please claim.

Really KBW, honestly you lose all privledges to have your own opinions this game, you refuse to read it so what I want you to do is pick the person you think is most townie and do and say whatever that person does.

Glad we got that settled thanks
I've read it. I just haven't gotten the chance to catch up recently.

then lynch me. See that I'm town and you wasted a lynch.
Recent vote switch helps.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2359 (isolation #63) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:23 am

Post by Hiraki »

You can't use that reasoning.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2371 (isolation #64) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:30 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 2362, JKLM wrote:So make a shot Hiraki. Don't WIFOM out if this situation.
Um. Well, this is awkward.

What would you say if I wasn't a dayvig?

Because that seems to be the case.

Is someone busdriving?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2372 (isolation #65) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:31 am

Post by Hiraki »

Oh wait, he said that after a lynch?

...I mean I am dayvig! Yes!
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2374 (isolation #66) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:35 am

Post by Hiraki »

My recommendation would be to stop listening to Bulba. It's generally the best option.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2394 (isolation #67) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:37 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 2375, JKLM wrote:That means we have ANOTHER kind of player that's changing things.
This is our (not JKLM) bus driver. I assume that you were supposed to kill someone else N2, correct?

Who did you try to kill N2? That's probably who it is (i.e. they used it on themselves and got someone else to take their kill)
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2399 (isolation #68) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:50 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 2397, ActionDan wrote:
In post 2394, Hiraki wrote:i.e. they used it on themselves and got someone else to take their kill)
if this were this the case, why isn't that player not dead instead?
Because the scumteam targeted the bus driver and the bus driver targeted himself and his/her target. Am I getting something wrong here?

JKLM's report probably comes from this day for trying to out the dayvig to make him/her shoot and he probably made the same kill (though the second part is a leap in logic considering that JKLM was already labeled a rolecop by yesterday)
Iso wrote:...did you just claim scum?
At least I can be arrogant and retain a hint of intelligence doing it. What the hell are you on?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2404 (isolation #69) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:13 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 2400, ActionDan wrote:
In post 2399, Hiraki wrote:Because the scumteam targeted the bus driver and the bus driver targeted himself and his/her target. Am I getting something wrong here?
We are talking about N2 right?

I'm saying why isn't the target dead if bus driver targeted redirected scum's shot to the target? Unless you are saying that 3rd party busdriver shot themselves as well? and one kill flavor override the other?
I did forget about the kill flavor. This game just got very confusing.

Let me just make sure I have this right though. JKLM's scumteam has made no kills, technically?
JKLM wrote:Why the hell would I tell you who I targeted?
Good enough. You guys can take care of him. All I know is that you did not target that which you wanted to kill on N2, at least now I do.

You were helping us. I figured it was worth a try.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2407 (isolation #70) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:24 am

Post by Hiraki »

One person deciding a kill is a pretty weak basis.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2410 (isolation #71) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:08 am

Post by Hiraki »

That would be pretty shitty luck, wouldn't it?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2412 (isolation #72) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:12 am

Post by Hiraki »

Yet, you've provided nothing toward your mod bias point.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2438 (isolation #73) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:03 am

Post by Hiraki »

This is happening.

This is happening.

I thank scum for not killing me because I really want to fire this bullet but I wasn't sure about it yesterday.

Today?

Oh boy.

1 shot. This time I have one shot.

Beat Down: Iso
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2452 (isolation #74) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:23 pm

Post by Hiraki »

how does it feel to be dead, ISO?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2465 (isolation #75) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:45 am

Post by Hiraki »

Vote: Iso
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2468 (isolation #76) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:59 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 2466, ActionDan wrote: why did you shoot the claimed BP?
why didn't you shoot in a 1v1 scenario D3?
A forgetful mistake.
An unwanted occurrence.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2535 (isolation #77) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:28 pm

Post by Hiraki »

This is very easy.

Lynch ISO and stop arguing.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2537 (isolation #78) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:49 pm

Post by Hiraki »

I have no care for categories. I have always felt that using them in association with multiball games waste time unless you can fit them into the pieces of the puzzle naturally.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2571 (isolation #79) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:30 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 2558, Keybladewielder wrote:but I do remember that Zelda wasn't revealed as a sage until pretty late in the game.
The number of sages (7) is very relevant in the series.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2574 (isolation #80) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:50 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 2572, Iso wrote:So. Goddamn. Useless.
Says the one who's been trying to make up shit and has been shitposting for the last five pages.

In addition, this game is progressing slowly because people are still taking wayne seriously. Once that ends, we might actually get somewhere.

Bulba isn't a horrible lynch but I think he's being dumbtown still.

Today's lynches should be either ISO or Leviathan. Leviathan has now become a top-priority because I've realized that we still haven't lynched him yet and even if he isn't scum, he will be used to scum's advantage in a LYLO or near-LYLO situation.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2578 (isolation #81) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:00 am

Post by Hiraki »

Unvote, Vote: Leviathan

Bulba: I've already explained this. I haven't said much recently, that much is true. And it's mainly because the problems that I have with those posts are self-explanatory.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2580 (isolation #82) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:03 am

Post by Hiraki »

You're annoying me more than ISO now.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2626 (isolation #83) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:08 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 2584, leviathan93 wrote:actually that is false and you are wrong.
I am literally never playing a game with you again. This is by far the shittiest playing I've ever seen. I
know
that my statement is tinging your sensors to give off one of those annoying-as-fuck witty comments that
no one
but yourself finds witty and yet succeeds in pissing off everyone in the game time and time again.
Wayne wrote:Orly? Who did Hiraki kill to prove he's a dayvig?
To be fair, I can see if you didn't see my dayvig and don't believe it. Let's make it clear.

Mod: Can you confirm that my action of "Beat Down" was a kill action/day vig toward Iso rather than just confirming that there was an action?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2630 (isolation #84) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:50 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 2627, waynegg wrote:How does Bulba KNOW your shot wasn't bullarkey?
This is true.

If Bulba wasn't dumb town.

And see? What was the point? That I saw you saying lol toward it? How old are you?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2672 (isolation #85) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:34 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 2645, Seanald wrote:Thats L-1 by the way. anyone got some shit to share?

like you reasonings ISO?
Doesn't matter because you would never understand Sage Leviathan's cryptic meanings. They're on the level of the great Buddha.
In post 2667, waynegg wrote:Would this be one of those times where scum is telling the truth?
That would make them both scum, no?

I don't think one team knows the other team, unless Bulba's role lends to that help.
In post 2669, leviathan93 wrote:then let's lynch her and then if you are wrong and she is town, then we lynch bulbazak. Are you ok with that?
You do realize you're talking to Bulba in that statement. Right? Like you not only asked him if you were okay with lynching him but referred to him in the third person which shows that this isn't a funny joke and that you're literally not paying attention to literally anything anymore.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2674 (isolation #86) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:15 am

Post by Hiraki »

I'm still sticking with Bulbadumbtown.

I'd really really really rather that we killed Leviathan today if no one still not going after ISO.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2676 (isolation #87) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:26 am

Post by Hiraki »

Except that I've called him dumbtown literally all game. Why should I change my mind now? When you've decided to put your eye on me?

Should I succumb to your little peer pressure?

Unlike literally everyone else here, I'm not afraid of you.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2686 (isolation #88) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:06 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 2678, waynegg wrote:Wha does it matter how long you've been calling him dumbtown? It's still an easy excuse.
Because by calling it an "easy excuse", you're trying to paint a negative alignment with it.

It's not an excuse. I don't think he's scum so I don't want to hammer on him. I can compromise on lynches, sure. Bulba is not one of these lynches.
In post 2680, waynegg wrote:Any why would anyone be afraid of me? That's just a silly thing to say. Kinda like the peer pressure you're painting straight forward logic as being.
Because, as of earlier when you were spitting out nonsense, people were still paying attention to you.

You're doing a bit better now.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2687 (isolation #89) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:07 am

Post by Hiraki »

EWBOP: To kind of emphasize that fear/peer pressure point, I think people have been afraid to challenge you because you make broad accusations and then the logic that you follow up on it makes other people feel dumb because they can't understand it.

The next step would to look at how wayne gets to that conclusion. Wayne then goes Kuribo.

And then people feel dumb.

I would not be surprised if you were a kuribo alt.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2697 (isolation #90) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:41 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 2689, waynegg wrote:Is it still nonsense when it turns out to be accurate?
Yes?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2706 (isolation #91) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:33 am

Post by Hiraki »

Vote: Leviathan

Let's make this fast.

Also, I'll make the Iso case later.

And, fuck it, let's do this. How did I claim Bongo Bongo?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2709 (isolation #92) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:06 am

Post by Hiraki »

No, no, no. I need to have my fun.

Iso gets this one.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2714 (isolation #93) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:54 am

Post by Hiraki »

Or maybe

It's to put
A
Beat Down, not to actually beat down.

Like Pierre/The Scarecrow. You can add that to my list of grievances with this game.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2717 (isolation #94) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:49 pm

Post by Hiraki »

I hate this.

unvote, vote: Iso
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2723 (isolation #95) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:34 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Levi's wagon went too fast. He's just about clear in my book now.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2728 (isolation #96) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:39 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Because he seriously was saying that the town could only have the kill flavor as lynched.

I'm glad you didn't follow up to that glorious accusation.

Go ahead, you do the honors.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2730 (isolation #97) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:07 pm

Post by Hiraki »

I'll be honest. I've been focused on Levi and Iso these two days and I need to get out of tunnelvision for the time being.

That being said, I remember him being rather super ambiguous.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2735 (isolation #98) » Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:36 am

Post by Hiraki »

I'm too lazy to check but did you c/p the playerlist in that last list?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2737 (isolation #99) » Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:34 pm

Post by Hiraki »

That's from his perspective. I have no problem with incriminating Iso but that is definitely not an instance of it.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2752 (isolation #100) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:38 pm

Post by Hiraki »

I'm telling you. That wagon was just too fast.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2756 (isolation #101) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:22 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 2753, leviathan93 wrote:especially because I wasn't even allowed to claim. =P that means something is REALLY wrong.
You were at L-1 a few times. That's definitely the least of my concerns.

If something is really wrong, that's all on you.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2758 (isolation #102) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:12 am

Post by Hiraki »

No, yesterday's wagon took time.

Today's wagon took 5 minutes. You do bring up a good point though. Although Iso just looks dumb switching over (i.e. scummy as hell), I still need to review ActionDan, Iecerint, and AA.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2770 (isolation #103) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:16 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 2768, ActionDan wrote:The votes so far lack caution. At 7-p that isn't coming from townie conviction.
Are you saying that there is a good chance that the remaining scum (regardless of factors) can be found in the people who vote first (or at least that there is significant evidence to point toward this rather than it being a minor tell)?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2796 (isolation #104) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:36 pm

Post by Hiraki »

I've already claimed.

Iso hasn't name claimed, to my knowledge, and Empking and Iecerint need to full claim.

There's no reason not to full claim at this point, if it's my understanding.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2800 (isolation #105) » Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:28 am

Post by Hiraki »

Pierre (The Scarecrow)
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2807 (isolation #106) » Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:53 am

Post by Hiraki »

I like this Iecerint and ActionDan fight, since you guys aren't willing to lynch Iso.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2819 (isolation #107) » Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:29 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 2818, Seanald wrote:thas alot coming from you iecrint, considering you have done nothing all game.
That's the smaller problem here. The larger problem is that Iecerint is just using bait words here. It's a little late so there's probably a better word but what I'm trying to say is that Iecerint doesn't do what he says.

For instance, as I just checked to make sure, Iecerint has either been on the lynch or has not been voting at the end of each day. I don't need to read Iecerint's ISO to find fault here. He's been coasting.

Unvote, Vote: Iecerint
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2827 (isolation #108) » Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:01 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 2824, Iecerint wrote:That's also why I'm only playing this game.

You can confer with my posting in GD et al to confirm this.
Then why are you making claims that it's been our fault the whole time when you've done nothing the whole time? It sounds absolutely opportunistic.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2846 (isolation #109) » Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:56 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 2845, Iecerint wrote:which is not a town thought process
Yes it is. It's just another denomination for scum.

It's like saying that he's mafia rather than saying he's scum because the scum is labeled dirt rather than scum. It is not a huge deal and I'm worried that votes and everyone telling you this is not deterring you.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2852 (isolation #110) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:07 pm

Post by Hiraki »

I'm glad you decided to explain why they're a false dichotomy and you did not just throw more words at him.

Why can't we kill Iso again?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2855 (isolation #111) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:12 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Let's lynch Iecerint before I become stubborn and switch to Iso.

Literally one more post from him will make me do it.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2869 (isolation #112) » Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:30 am

Post by Hiraki »

Proddu Dodgu
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2874 (isolation #113) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:30 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 2873, Iecerint wrote:Today has had lots of players (Hiraki, ActionDan, Amethyst, mebe others) promise to reread me with their critical thinking caps on
What makes you think I haven't?

Because I haven't made a post about it?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2875 (isolation #114) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:32 am

Post by Hiraki »

EWBOP:
Iecerint wrote:Hiraki just looked at my end-of-day vote history.
Do you consider what I have said wrong?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2877 (isolation #115) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:38 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 2876, Iecerint wrote:The implication of your statement (i.e., that it is relevant to determining whether I am scum) is misleading, though, IMO, since my reduced activity in this game is mirrored by reduced activity on the site overall.
How does this justify your voting methods?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2879 (isolation #116) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:09 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 2878, Iecerint wrote:Hence, my "voting methods" have nothing to do with my alignment (i.e., unless you think that I am avoiding the site as a whole due to my alignment in this game).
You have the second highest post count in this game. I think it's pretty fair to say you have been a bit more prevalent than what you believe.

Not to mention, if what you're saying is true, wouldn't that I mean I should take your voting habits into greater relevance?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2880 (isolation #117) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:10 am

Post by Hiraki »

EWBOP: I will admit that methods was a bad word. Let's switch it to patterns but I think you understood what I meant with my usage of method.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2885 (isolation #118) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:17 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 2883, Iecerint wrote:AFAICR, typically in this game I have found a lot of players suspicious at any given time and a wagon had already been created around a plausible scum before I could identify one particular player to vote (at which point adding yet-another vote to the quicker-than-comfy-for-me-as-evidenced-by-failure-to-select-yet wagon doesn't serve any function).
Sorry but this just reaps of that bullshit smell. My vote is staying.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2905 (isolation #119) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:00 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 2899, Iecerint wrote:I think that Hiraki's level of analysis is consistent with a scum player who wants to show that he is town but who can't be arsed to try too hard because so many scum remain in the game.
If I'm thinking of the method that you are using, and I'm pretty sure I'm right, then aren't you doing the same exact thing?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2935 (isolation #120) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:46 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 2933, Iso wrote:Mhork said that the town doesn't have a killing role, and the Nightkill flavor matches the Daykill flavor.
Still the dumbest argument all game.

Vote: Iecerint

I stand by what I said yesterday.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2937 (isolation #121) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:25 am

Post by Hiraki »

I don't like thinking in pairs. It doesn't work.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2938 (isolation #122) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:26 am

Post by Hiraki »

EWBOP: It doesn't work
enough.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2949 (isolation #123) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:39 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 2942, Iecerint wrote:Hiraki, if you are the town or SK, please unvote immediately. You might even consider voting for AA in the very same post, since, unless I am mistaken, she can ONLY be non-Ganon if you are Ganon.
Fair enough. I'll need to respond to your points later.

Unvote
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2962 (isolation #124) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:30 pm

Post by Hiraki »

So let's get this clear.

I think Action Dan is pretty town in my mind which should make everyone else in the game scum/SK, correct?

We could make everything easy this way by making a pseudo-clear--if everyone agrees that AD is probably town.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2972 (isolation #125) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:52 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 2968, Iso wrote:Empking and Hiraki have had it out for me since Day 1.
Maybe it was because you were scummy since you came into the game.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2975 (isolation #126) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:22 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 2973, Amethyst Actor wrote:Iso ALWAYS seems to look scummy in mafia games. This quality is INCREASED when he is a replacement. So yeah...
So you're telling me I shouldn't think of Iso as scum because he acts like scum because of meta.

Ms Marangal, I'd like to speak to the voice of reason in this hydra.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2977 (isolation #127) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:32 am

Post by Hiraki »

ActionDan wrote:Iec/AA
Iec/Iso
AA/Iso
No, these are my combinations.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2978 (isolation #128) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:33 am

Post by Hiraki »

I'm pretty sure it's me and you against da w0r!d
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2985 (isolation #129) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:04 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 2983, Iecerint wrote:I know he understands this because he read my post and unvoted me based on it.
I still think you're scum. I did it for the same reason why there are no votes out now.

Just because I'm certain doesn't mean that I'm right. It's better to think these things out logically, which was the point of finding someone who we all either thought was town or scum.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2986 (isolation #130) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:15 am

Post by Hiraki »

EWBOP: I acted rash in that moment.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2993 (isolation #131) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:52 am

Post by Hiraki »

I want to hammer.

Does anyone have anything else to say?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2996 (isolation #132) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:59 am

Post by Hiraki »

Don't know why you see me as your enemy, AD.

Vote: AA
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3035 (isolation #133) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:53 am

Post by Hiraki »

I agree with Bulba fully but I'm not sure if I want to be an ass right now.

I do have one question.

Why couldn't you just say I did a "real" action than just an action?

The problem I had with the whole dayvig thing is the terrible wording:
Lord Mhork wrote:In Post 2438 and action was declared. This action has had no effect.
Saying that the action had no effect was correct, yes. But the wording makes it sound like I was just pulling a day action out of my ass. Why couldn't you, after I asked you twice after to confirm that it was a real action and not a fake one, confirm it? Furthermore, why did you just kind of outright ignore me when I asked twice?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3041 (isolation #134) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:24 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 3039, Lord Mhork wrote:I don't remember ignoring you. Is it possible that happened during one of those stretches I wasn't here?
You did it twice.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3042 (isolation #135) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:26 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 3041, Hiraki wrote:
In post 3039, Lord Mhork wrote:I don't remember ignoring you. Is it possible that happened during one of those stretches I wasn't here?
You did it twice.
In post 3039, Lord Mhork wrote:Plus everything was setup from the get go to make sure Bongo Bongo was super obv scum after using it unless he tried using it like a townie. There was kill flavor incrimination. There is the whole 'why the fuck did you kill obv town x' discussion. The fact that Hiraki wasn't lynched after all that is NOT a credit to its overpoweredness, but a credit to the skill with which he and ISO played the game.
So let's get this straight because I sort of believed you before but this just looks like bullshit now.

You're telling us that you thought that the town was finely tuned to have more protection roles just made my day-kill super obvious because I would've been obvious?

How does that work? Are you telling me that you tried to underpower dayvig by making it so that my dayvig was now obvious and had a greater chance to fail?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3043 (isolation #136) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:27 am

Post by Hiraki »

That was meant to be an edit. I'm tired but still both questions are relevant.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3053 (isolation #137) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:25 pm

Post by Hiraki »

They realized this.

They just knew that Pierre was a better solution

dealwithit.jpg
Hiraki