Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2652 (isolation #0) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:44 am

Post by Drunken Lies »

In post 2650, StrangerCoug wrote:EspeciallyTheLies has joined a hydra with Guyett; they will post under the account Drunken Lies from now on.
Hell yeah we will :] Guyett is essentially V/LA for the next couple days off on some trip or something, but I'm catching him up in our QT.

Anyway, I was looking at Brian Skies ISO last night and it's so fuckin town. Anyone who was pushing for his lynch yesterday either did not bother taking into account the attitude behind the posting or is scum.

I'm interested in Jiffy or Yates today. Will post thoughts on this later cuz notes are at home and I'm at work.

@ika: don't steal all the credit for Hannibal's lynch; I fought hard for that and I'm proud of it.

@AP: none of your posts today look good at all. Taking Gooner reads from his entrance to the thread? Why not his updated reads he posted later on? Also... he was one of the big forces against the Hannibal wagon; he posted the most about how town Hannibal was and how it was a bad lynch. So I'd like to know what you are doing. Especially with that shitty ika vote.
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2654 (isolation #1) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:03 am

Post by Drunken Lies »

I don't think Majiffy is town. Hannibal wagon was gaining steam while GiF/Nat wagons were disintegrating. Then Jiffy campaigns for a counter-wagon on displaced, who I believe to be town. I didn't really like fuzzy, and like Jiffy here even less. His actions yesterday, in terms of how he manipulated the wagons and votes, is pretty scummy.

I don't know what you mean about scumformation kill stuff. I'm onto Yates based on his treatment of the Hannibal wagon all day yesterday, plus early suspicions on him from strong town reads, as well as my own suspicions on Matias' early posting, as well as mastin's interest in Yates.

Some changes to the updated reads list would be putting Brian Skies in the "Not Scum" section and AP in "Null" section.

MastinSSK, ika, displaced, PeregrineV, GC, BRO, sthar8, mac:

Can you guys please give me your thoughts on my updated reads list from "Null" down?
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2661 (isolation #2) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:30 am

Post by Drunken Lies »

Noooo AP. Ika loltunneled? Read that ISO again plz. You cherry picked gooner's reads and I absolutely think he was a vig shot - plenty were suspecting him yesterday. It is not out of the realm of possibility. Also, its the combination of your posts today, the weirdo flip onto ika, your hopping between wagons yesterday, specifically OFF hannibal onto displaced despite scumreading hannibal and admitting displaced was more a deadline lynch than a scum lynch. Its fishy. Your reads are weird. I dont know your town game so i dont know if this is just you fumbling around or what but i was under the impression you were pretty good so your play here is confusing.
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2662 (isolation #3) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:31 am

Post by Drunken Lies »

Jiffy you are "sorry hannibal flipped scum"?????? Wat?
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2690 (isolation #4) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:27 am

Post by Drunken Lies »

In post 2687, Yates wrote:
In post 2682, displaced wrote:the evidence was the argument between EtL and Hannibal?
Oh please. That is so indiscernible from TvT it's absurd. Again, if that was such an obvious tell why aren't you focusing your attention on ANYONE that didn't vote for you? Not only that, you gave one of them a Town card because "shucks sometimes Town is wrong." How am I supposed to buy what you are selling when YOU don't even buy it?
Bullshit it was! I gave you a very clear case on Hannibal. It's not like I picked her name out of a hat got fucking lucky. I found scum and proved it. Don't you dare discredit the work I put into that lynch. I'm sorry you have such a hard time telling the difference between a TvT and obvscum trying to get a mislynch. Unfortunately that isn't a good excuse.

Yates, can I see your full reads list, please?
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2713 (isolation #5) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:07 am

Post by Drunken Lies »

Yates.... I have been looking at people off the wagon or did you conveniently miss the notes I posted at day start
about the fucking displaced wagon
????

AP go fuck yourself. I will flip town. When have I ever bussed/skated??
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2714 (isolation #6) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:09 am

Post by Drunken Lies »

In post 2704, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 2702, Yates wrote:
In post 2700, AngryPidgeon wrote:She is blindly scumreading people off the Hannibal wagon
False. She is blindly scumreading me for not buying her bullshit case and actually hammering Hannibal.
Not just "off the wagon" in terms of final VC. She is scumreading me over switching to
geiko
displaced even though I _did_ eventually come back. Basically she is prowling around for anyone who showed an iota of doubt about hannibal and scumreading them. Its scummy and she should get more votes.
ARe ypu fucking kidding me? Scum reading people who opposed the SCUM LYNCH is SCUMMY???? WOW. AP IS SHIT AT THIA GAME EH? Or scum!
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2716 (isolation #7) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:13 am

Post by Drunken Lies »

And I am not pushing either of you yet so wtf

I said I had more to look at given GiF/Gooner town flips WHEN I GET HOME IN 3 HOURS.
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2718 (isolation #8) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:16 am

Post by Drunken Lies »

I'm not exactly concerned about nat's switch to the hannibal wagon because he wasnt actually around the site. That and hannibal was pushing wagons on him, gif and gooner. 2 of those 3 have flipped town so... actually pshed displaced too, who i think is town, and pushed me, who i know is town.
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2719 (isolation #9) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:17 am

Post by Drunken Lies »

So provably 3 of those 5.

And I dont care if AP wants to push a dumb vote on me. He is calling me scummy for not scummy things and ALSO I'M NOT SCUM so there is that. I dont fucking understand him at all.
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2747 (isolation #10) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:19 am

Post by Drunken Lies »

AP, I feel like you are town who is not thinking but at the same time I dont understand how you can have such a reputation for being an amazing player and still not work with me. I am actively scum hunting and using everything i have learned, a lot of it from hydraing with mastin and it fucking worked. so yeah i am damn proud of what i did yesterday. I feel like you are just trying to make things difficult for me. I want to play this game. Why wont my town reads work with me? I dont fucking get it. And yes i do think my scum game is pretty obvious at this point as well as my town game and i think you of all people should be able to tell the difference. Instead you are trying to find "proof" that i bussed? I mean come on... its like you forgot what happened yesterday. The displaced wagon could have gone through at any time. I kept screaming and posting and screaming and posting. I could have disappeared and just let the displaced wagon go at deadline. I believe that 100%.

Why is it so hard for you to realize my alignment here? This is what I dont get. This is why I wonder if I'm totally wrong about you here. I would expect you to be logical, but you arent being logical. You arent putting 2 and 2 together. You are all over the place.
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2750 (isolation #11) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:56 am

Post by Drunken Lies »

I don't know what to think about that. Of course I'm basing a lot of my reads on who was on/off which wagon at what point. Are you saying I should completely ignore that? It goes a lot towards one's motivation, and comparing it with the person's posts at the time of the switch can be pretty revealing, don't you think? At lot of what mastin talked about was wagon analysis, and I've seen it work so it IS part of what I'm using, but it's not the end all be all.

I never said displaced was conftown, but I do think he's very much town, yes. And yes, your sudden switch to displaced from Hannibal when the wagons were practically tied was fucking weird.
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2753 (isolation #12) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:20 am

Post by Drunken Lies »

that's bullshit AP and you know it. look at my list again. yates was on the hannibal wagon, he's not a town read. you were on the hannibal wagon, you're a wtf read. nat was on the hannibal wagon, he's not a town read.so really... 6 of the 11 people on the wagon are town or leaning town. a wagon on scum. that is not unreasonable. additionally, PV, GiF, Gooner were all on the displaced wagon, and they are town reads.

so try again. All my town reads are on the Hannibal wagon? Lie. All my scum reads are on the displaced wagon? Lie.

I am absolutely looking at where and when they switched, and I'm taking the whole day into account. I spent 5 hours doing that so no, I didn't just base everything on the fucking end of day wagon.
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2759 (isolation #13) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:31 am

Post by Drunken Lies »

In post 2754, Yates wrote:
In post 2596, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:possible partners:
thez - see post
yates -
Wow. How did I miss THIS point?
Have you actually read post 239? If you have, you probably should have noticed that it's in response to post 236. In that post, Wake [now Ika] specifically ASKED Hannibal for his read on Matias [now my] slot. In that post you will also note that Wake leads Hannibal by ALREADY presenting his pov "I'm townreading Matias." The post immediately AFTER that post is from Grey and Crimson. Guess what? Grey and Crimson ALSO note "He's town."
Yes I missed the context, which is why they are under the Notes section and no where in the main reads list.
These posts don't happen in a vacuum. Two different people weighed in on my slot as town within 2 posts. Do you think perhaps THAT is what lead Hannibal to "conclude" my slot has a "town lean" "right now?" Of import is the "right now" portion of that post. While it was not particularly noteworthy at the time, in hindsight do you not see how he would be setting himself up to flip towards a Matias [Yates] "scum lean" later in the game?
This wasn't the main reason for thinking you are scum. It was the manipulative questioning about "what if Hannibal is town" towards the end of the day that really rubbed me the wrong way, plus mastin's read of you, and I trust him right now.
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2763 (isolation #14) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:33 am

Post by Drunken Lies »

Besides, mastin and ika were the only ones agreeing with me about Hannibal and not wavering on the wagon. I don't see why scum would bus a partner on D1, it doesn't make sense. Especially not given the amount of other options people were willing to go with. There was another point I had but I just forgot it while typing.

p-edit: I'm not voting ika. Not in a million years.
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2764 (isolation #15) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:34 am

Post by Drunken Lies »

In post 2761, AngryPidgeon wrote:Its because you waffled on Hannibal until the last minute and then hammered him. A townie would have known Hannibal was scum and been on the wagon ASAP, DUH.
Don't be a dick; you have to know this isn't what I'm saying at all.
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2765 (isolation #16) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:35 am

Post by Drunken Lies »

Since when is waffling a town tell anyway
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2776 (isolation #17) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:52 am

Post by Drunken Lies »

So because scum successfully pissed me off it completely negates everything I did to find them? Even if I wasn't able to calmly, rationally, explain why I thought so, you're basically saying it was luck, and insinuating the rest of my reads are not to be trusted. At least that's how it comes across. And I am an emotional player, I'm sorry, it's something I'm working on but it's not 100% yet. If people think I'm town they should be able to see past the emotion to the points I'm making.

p-edit: AP EXCEPT IT DID GO THROUGH. I WAS THERE FOR IT REMEMBER? ffs...

Again, I'm not going after either of you, so what the fuck.

AP you really think I'm scum? Honestly? Really really?

Then vote me.

I don't think I can go through 6 days of battling with you if you don't even bother to try reading me. Because you are not trying. I want to work with you because I think you're town and you're active but it's not happening. Mastin isn't around enough.

I just don't have the energy for this today. I think it's a waste of time to defend myself.

p-edit 2: mac i think the gooner kill was a vig shot. i dont think it determines multiball or not because it's just as likely, if it was multiball, that both scum teams targeted the same PR, but when you have 3 PRs to choose from, it's a toss up trying to figure out why one died and the other didn't. personally, i think it's one of the following:

a) 1 scum team + SK who couldn't give a shit about Nat's gun thing, scum targeted GiF, SK to Gooner
b) 1 scum team, SK, + vig: scum/sk both target gif, vig to gooner
c) 1 scum team + vig: scum to gif, vig to gooner
d) 2 scum teams + vig or sk: both scum teams target gif, vig or sk to gooner.

There are obviously other possibilities but these I see as the most likely. the last probably less so, tbh, but not by much.
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2777 (isolation #18) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:52 am

Post by Drunken Lies »

Oh but AP.

Check your flavor mk.

And then go find mine.
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2784 (isolation #19) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:25 pm

Post by Drunken Lies »

In post 2781, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 2777, Drunken Lies wrote:Oh but AP.

Check your flavor mk.

And then go find mine.
Uhhhh, we have different flavor? And?
Oh? What kind of car are you driving?
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2792 (isolation #20) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:06 pm

Post by Drunken Lies »

In post 2791, Natirasha wrote:His targets are really weird and like the exact opposite of what I got out of the end of yesterday I guess.
^^ THIS.
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2794 (isolation #21) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:19 pm

Post by Drunken Lies »

Mk. Based on what Brian did post, I really think he's telling the truth about being a VT. thez - that's kind of funny. I got the same feeling. I haven't seen him around in a while, at least nothing memorable. If he doesn't post something of import soon that read is likely to drop. I like Nat for town more and more. I am unsure about Yates. I can see his questioning of where my reads would go if Hannibal flipped town coming from town, but it felt like he was trying make me, or others, question the Hannibal read. The biggest thing was Matias' posting, and a lot of my town reads had at one point or another suspected him, so I wanted to probe into that and find out why. JSav is a nothing read, and I don't know because like every fucking game I've played with him he lurks, so I don't fucking know.

On mastin, fwiw, part of me thinks he could be a serial killer.

Also AP is acting up. Why are you town reading him?

And why don't you like ika or PV?
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2901 (isolation #22) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:50 am

Post by Drunken Lies »

In post 2899, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
@alienBRO

Earlier you stated that you didn't feel this was Natirasha's town game, because you expected him to "follow through on his pushes with more conviction".

Do you still feel this is true? What is your current read on Nat? How does this affect your read on mastin given Nat's claimed results?
totally wrong account.
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2908 (isolation #23) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:52 am

Post by Drunken Lies »

In post 2907, alienBRO wrote:Him checking mastinSSK despite the flak he might take for it is in line with that and factors into my thinking he's townier than last day phase.
Is this the only reason?

@Nat

Did you ever explain exactly why you chose mastin over anyone else (say ika or displaced, or AP)?

What piques my interest here is that GiF was killed instead, despite a Gunsmith being more dangerous to scum than a follower (imo). Nat was also being scum read by mastin and you - two of my strong town reads.

At it's largest, the Nat wagon looked like this:
In post 1330, StrangerCoug wrote:Natirasha (7): alienBRO, EspeciallyTheLies, PeregrineV, MastinSSK, Mac, AngryPidgeon, ika
All of these are good town reads (though admittedly I'm confused as fuck about my read on AP right now). Is it more likely that Nat is town who was wagoned by 7 townies, town with scum on his wagon, scum with town on his wagon, or scum with town + busser(s)?

The thing is, the GiF wagon was basically fueled by Hannibal. As an alternative to Nat. So I'm honestly not really sure what to make of all this, but the signs seem to point more towards Nat being scum than anything else because:
- wagon full of town reads
- counter-wagon on (now confirmed) town pushed by (now confirmed) scum
- wonky target choice
- weaker PR died instead of him, along with an unknown (Gooner)

I'd be interested to hear people's thoughts on this.
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2910 (isolation #24) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:57 am

Post by Drunken Lies »

What wagon?
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2913 (isolation #25) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:05 am

Post by Drunken Lies »

I'm working on something of a reset, ISOing people, and just started with alienBRO. I'm sort of jumping around as I see different things, and just trying to get some questions/answers in place before I post the full list again.

p-edit: I am not familiar with titus' scum meta. I would tend to agree regarding the connection between Nat and Hannibal, but I want to look at some other things, and preferably complete ISOing the whole playerlist before deciding on our vote.
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2918 (isolation #26) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:23 am

Post by Drunken Lies »

ika - I'm at work right now and can't remember, but there was something around Nat's claim that Hannibal said some weird things. Something about if he'd have claimed VT she would have been more inclined to town read him but since he claimed PR she didn't? If she's known to defend her partners, what does this tell you?
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2937 (isolation #27) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:07 am

Post by Drunken Lies »

In post 2934, Yates wrote:The reason I think it checks out is because unless displaced and Ika were BOTH busing, he absolutely *could have* hammered displaced. Yeah. It could have been a matter of Hannibal was goon and displaced was a scum PR and Ika stuck with the lesser pony. But she bought an extra day of "benefit of the doubt," imo.
Yates, this theory seems to take in a lot of assumptions in order to make it work - both alignments of displaced and ika, plus association with Hannibal, and assumed motivation to vote. Did this occur to you? If so, what do you think is more likely, given the flips so far? Are there additional reasons you are scum reading displaced and ika?

Beyond that, I'm interested in your thoughts on any associations that jump out at you from Hannibal's ISO. Have you looked at this? If so, who?

Even if I were to consider ika/displaced as scums, I don't see the connection with Hannibal, OTHER THAN the theory above, which (to me) accounts for far too many unknown and assumed variables to strong enough at this point. If you assume that both ika and displaced are scum, but both are NOT connected to Hannibal, then you must also assume that it is multiball, which we have no evidence towards.

What I want to know is, based on the actual evidence in the thread (and not assumptions), what are your scum reads?
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2947 (isolation #28) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:02 pm

Post by Drunken Lies »

In post 2591, Natirasha wrote:
In post 2585, AngryPidgeon wrote:Why the hell would you check mastin.
Cuz I was having doubts about mastin at the end of yesterday, and I wanna mason up with SSK.
In post 2621, Natirasha wrote:
In post 2620, sthar8 wrote:Why mastin?
Check my last couple posts. It helps if you knew the meta behind me & SSK, too. Also, I strongly believe in checking your null reads before scumreads.

Who took Herself's slot again?
Mk. I checked the rest of your ISO quickly for reads, and I didn't find much, tbh.

What are your current reads?
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2949 (isolation #29) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:13 pm

Post by Drunken Lies »

I had mentioned while playing Skype mafia that I really wanted to claim scum as scum in a game, and I can't remember if AP was there or not. But I swear to fuck if he ends up being scum here I will punch myself in the face because he actually said he's scum like 3 times in his first few posts.

p-edit: i actually didn't even realize the non-asshole Jiffy.... I haven't gotten to goodfather yet but I honestly didn't really like his posts so far, and I didn't like Herself to begin with until she AtE'd all over the place. between the two I'd choose majiffy, but I want to finish my ISOs first.

I'm working on AP and I hate him for having so many posts and making dumb jokes I can't tell if they are serious but not serious but serious or what. fucking WIFOM machine he is.
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2953 (isolation #30) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:23 pm

Post by Drunken Lies »

GC I am starting to think nat is town, but I don't understand the wagon movement if he actually is.
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2954 (isolation #31) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:24 pm

Post by Drunken Lies »

In post 2950, Grey and Crimson wrote:ETL I've kinda hit a block with my reads and I'm not sure what to do.

I have as town-
You
Mastin
Majiffy -
eh. I started to think he might be town today but I can't tell if it's because he was making sense or not. i hate when scum make sense. i have not sorted him just yet.

disp (mostly due to mastin's case
and me fearing the wrath of mastin
)
Brian (barely, I'm waffley on him.)

I agree with these. Add in alienBRO for sure too.

blech

Pedit-

Nati you mispelled obvtown in your read of us

Pedit 2-

ETL why can't this be popcorn
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2955 (isolation #32) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:26 pm

Post by Drunken Lies »

don't give scum the gun
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2958 (isolation #33) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:41 pm

Post by Drunken Lies »

they were. they moved to nat but went back to hannibal. their responses to me today were good and overall their posts just feel very natural and genuine.
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2966 (isolation #34) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:08 pm

Post by Drunken Lies »

fuck this iso.

seriously ap. fuck you and your iso. i'm moving on. someone else can read you.

p-edit: with a scumflip, yes I'd like to see a connection with the flipped scum. it's not gonna be like.. a reason NOT to scum read someone, but it would be nice if I could see the connection.
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2983 (isolation #35) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:42 pm

Post by Drunken Lies »

Yates, ignore the wagon. If they really think you are scum, they aren't going to try convincing you of it. The end result is the same in any case, no matter your alignment. I have not decided on you exactly, just yet.

Anyway, I'm going to bed. ISOs should be finished by the time Guyett gets back in a day or so.

Which begs another question, because I don't fucking get the deadline timer. Why do we have so little time in a large?
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3039 (isolation #36) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:59 am

Post by Drunken Lies »

In post 3031, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:You have too many town reads because some of them dont belong there and you bumping ab out? :S you make my head hurt.
In post 3032, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Mastin jiffy thez and goodfather should not be better than null-to-null-town. Jiffy thez and gf dont eve. Belong there tbh. They are
Ore null to null scum.
In post 3033, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Ika why are you sheeping like whoa?
In post 3035, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:AP go solidify your reads please. You are making me crazy.
Dunno if this matters since I basically replaced myself and Guyett won't be around until tomorrow but... meh whatever.

p-edit: yes well it looked scummy to me. I noticed it when you first voted Nat and then Majiffy. I wanted to see if you would do it a third time before commenting on it. You did with your mac vote. Now that someone has commented on it, what did you gain?
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3045 (isolation #37) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:34 am

Post by Drunken Lies »

ika, looking at the wagons on Hannibal, Nat, displaced (both times) and GiF, has anything particularly sparked your interest?
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3144 (isolation #38) » Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:21 am

Post by Drunken Lies »

In post 3135, alienBRO wrote:
In post 3132, AngryPidgeon wrote:Well I WAS just voting Mac. So given that you think like 0.85 scum were on the Hannibal wagon, ... why are you voting someone on the Hannibal wagon? Or were your numbers about something other than the final VC? Lets see...PA is going to leave you to me to sort. Then a little later shes like "ya lets bump AP to the front of Scum Queue number2!" Your post has no satisfying conclusion, is busy, makes no effort to interact with people at all. You're scum, bro.
You had your vote on Mac, and I was trying to work with you.

Holy shit you're not this dense.
sthar8 - the bolded is why AP is scum. His response to alienBRO's analysis, which - btw - makes complete sense and is in no way circular, shows me that he is deliberately acting as though he doesn't get it. His turn to AB that followed reinforces this, plus the feelings I've been having about him since mid-D1. There's other evidence to it, but I'm at work. Besides, I still have the results from the ISOs I read to post. I'll do that tonight.

But yeah. AP is scum.

VOTE: AP
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3147 (isolation #39) » Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:30 am

Post by Drunken Lies »

In post 3146, AngryPidgeon wrote:Yes it is. he is arguing that displaced is town and therefore a counterwagon to Hannibal.
No he's not... :lol:

He said displaced is likely town
because he was a counter wagon to Hannibal
. I mean seriously, AP.
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3149 (isolation #40) » Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:33 am

Post by Drunken Lies »

The rest of your post is a huge lie. I was able to understand what alienBRO was saying, where his reads were going, and why.

Yet you couldn't? Please. I know for a fact you are not that dumb. You are playing dumb in order to make an argument that justifies having a scum read on them. This is not the first time you've done this here.
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3215 (isolation #41) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:19 am

Post by Drunken Lies »

Yes. Jiffy or Goodfather.

VOTE: Majiffy
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3230 (isolation #42) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:56 am

Post by Drunken Lies »

AP FFS BRO AND I HAVE BEEN POINTING AT JIFFY SINCE BEGINNING OF D2. :facepalm:

As far as other reads, I am calibrating with Guyett. I want his impressions before we talk about them.
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3352 (isolation #43) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:07 am

Post by Drunken Lies »

@AP do you think Nati is scum?
~G
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3355 (isolation #44) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:30 am

Post by Drunken Lies »

In post 3353, AngryPidgeon wrote:It really does look that way although I have doubts.
wishy washy answer is shit
you've not very committal this game are you

VOTE: AP
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3362 (isolation #45) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:12 am

Post by Drunken Lies »

Nat could you explain your role please
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3376 (isolation #46) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:55 am

Post by Drunken Lies »

In post 3375, Natirasha wrote:
In post 3362, Drunken Lies wrote:Nat could you explain your role please
I am a gunsmith. I see if a player can kill someone. Day one, I didn't read my role properly and thought the only false positives were on vigs, but over the nightphase I reread it and it apparently procs on investigative roles too.

That help?
Thats not what a gunsmith is though. Gunsmitg merely checks if someone has a gun. Mafia have guns (except mafia docs)
Serial killers dont have guns... they stab people.
cops and vigs carry guns too but other investigative roles like tracker or follower dont carry guns
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3384 (isolation #47) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:16 am

Post by Drunken Lies »

In post 3382, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:No you arent.

P-edit: thats more like it
No he's not AP. He's on my radar but there are bigger fish today. Sadly, you aren't one of them as much as I want to PL you for being a pancake.

VOTE: Jiffy

Could go JS as well.

G this is what we're doing. Leave AP alone as long as he leaves us alone. I'm gonna let other people sort us.

ETL
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3388 (isolation #48) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:20 am

Post by Drunken Lies »

Why do you prefer JS over Jiffy, AP?

ETL

Pancake because you flippity floppity more than a flapjack
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3390 (isolation #49) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:25 am

Post by Drunken Lies »

You think the only reason people lurk is because scum? The pause I have on JS is that he is ALWAYS a lurksack in every single game I've ever played with him ever. It has never been alignment indicative. Beyond the lurking, there are other indicators though, so he's not a bad choice for today, but I'd much rather have a Jiffy lynch.

ETL
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3397 (isolation #50) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:10 am

Post by Drunken Lies »

Don't ever use that font again.

AP, are you seriously scum reading someone for saying something you think makes sense?

ETL
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3399 (isolation #51) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:20 am

Post by Drunken Lies »

In post 3396, JacobSavage wrote:ust saying very wishwashy things in hope that something sticks and people don't look too closely.
AngryPidgeon wrote:JS is now basically summarizing what I have been doing for the past game Day
yeah.

I dunno. I like Jiffy better because
evidence
. Words are nonsense. I'd vote JS just because he's steadily dropped from Null to null-scum to scum since I entered the game, purely based on complete lack of content compared to others and PoE. Which is why I'd much prefer Jiffy.

Oh yeah or Goodfather. Goodfather is such scum.

ETL
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3451 (isolation #52) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:57 pm

Post by Drunken Lies »

we're not voting you dummy

ETL
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3452 (isolation #53) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:57 pm

Post by Drunken Lies »

why are you not voting jiffy?
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3455 (isolation #54) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:26 pm

Post by Drunken Lies »

In post 3453, AngryPidgeon wrote:Can you summarize your goodfather read off the top of your head?
Herself+wagon+poe+shitty scummy posts
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3456 (isolation #55) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:27 pm

Post by Drunken Lies »

In post 3454, AngryPidgeon wrote:
Things in this game that troll AP and how much they troll him on a scale of 1 to 10~~

1) bankable and nonexistent deadlines [7] - coming in first are these short-ass deadlines and the fact that we really can't do shit because some mods think that this mechanic is cool! Well it kind of is until the town being composed 80% of lurkers and stubborn fucks and replacements makes the deadline a huge issue! Wagons are all flash wagons and apathy constantly makes the game either completely dead or in a whirlwind to lynch someone in time. I seem to be the only person irked by this, which makes it even more troll.

2) wake88 [10] - How are you so fucking stupid? Posting all your role PMs on a public site? Ruining town's chances of winning, ruining Ika's experience, making the win less meaningful for scum if they get it.

3) Natirasha's role claim [5] - Its either the most sketch interpretation of what makes a gunsmith or its scum.

4) All the people currently not voting [8] - What the fuck are you doing? Im not going to lynch myself, you know. This is made extra troll by some people showing exclusively in beetlejuice-esque fashion to drop some wisdom on the thread and go back to the lurker cave without even placing a vote. GET A REPLACEMENT. FUCK YOU.

5) Getting wagoned despite being the only townie who seems to give a shit about timeliness, proactiveness, and transparency [4] - at least this could just take me out of this CF.

6) The vote tags having to be vote tags [6] - The snozzberries taste like snozzberries. BRIAN SKIES GET YOUR HEAD IN THIS GAME.

7) Roleclaims [3] - if we all claim our roles, scum will know who to kill!!! ROLECLAIMS AHOY

8) The Goodfather [8] - I think you are town but holy fuck the things you say.
9) Getting a scum role PM and having shitty partners.
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3457 (isolation #56) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:27 pm

Post by Drunken Lies »

^^ you forgot that one.
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3460 (isolation #57) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:43 pm

Post by Drunken Lies »

I'm playing minecraft and voting Jiffy, who's flip will give us tons more info than JS, who is a fucking lurksack in every game regardless of alignment. Stop picking low hanging fruit.
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3464 (isolation #58) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:47 pm

Post by Drunken Lies »

In post 3463, sthar8 wrote:even goodfather can tell AP's town FFS
:roll:

AP is not obvtown. You saying so is fishy. Know why?
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3466 (isolation #59) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:50 pm

Post by Drunken Lies »

-.-

If I ever meet you I am going to strangle you.
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3471 (isolation #60) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:20 pm

Post by Drunken Lies »

These are my reads so far:

Strong town reads: alienBRO, G&C
Mostly town reads: Mac, AP, Brian Skies, displaced
null-town: thez, PV
null-scum: sthar8, natirasha
mostly scum reads: goodfather, js
strong scum read: jiffy
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3474 (isolation #61) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:48 pm

Post by Drunken Lies »

You are not incapable of clicking the ISO button.

Mac is town for the way he has been posting since the whole game, plus his votes.
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3475 (isolation #62) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:54 pm

Post by Drunken Lies »

Also, stfu about displaced. I'm tired of hearing about displaced. He's more obvtown than you are.
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3477 (isolation #63) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:04 pm

Post by Drunken Lies »

I did answer it.....?

I've liked pretty much all of his posts and all of his votes.
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3490 (isolation #64) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:58 pm

Post by Drunken Lies »

where is jiffy in that mess ns

is that bro or pa? do you trust nat's claim/results?
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3492 (isolation #65) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:06 pm

Post by Drunken Lies »

Why JS over Jiffy, Brian?

What do you think about sthar8?
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3534 (isolation #66) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:27 am

Post by Drunken Lies »

In post 3530, Majiffy wrote:
In post 3528, AngryPidgeon wrote:Majiffy, do you think JS is a townie?

I actually read his ISO in NY 167 and he -does- actually follow up on things and say townie looking things when hes town.
I have no opinion either way about JS,
but the relative ease of his wagon, having grown out of two non-JS wagons, is suspect.
Yeah when someone said that about the displaced wagon, they were full of shit. Regarding JS, the ease of the wagon is totally relevant. Good point, Jiffy.

ETL
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3571 (isolation #67) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:58 am

Post by Drunken Lies »

Ok, whatever Jiffy.

Now that the game is over, I'd like to point to something rather interesting regarding sthar8's scumplay, that I have not noticed in his town play.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=33287
^^ In this game, he complained about being ignored and how people didn't respond to his posts several times. He's done this here.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=33871
This is a town game where he did not.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=33689
Here's a scum game where he did.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=33713
Here's another scum game where he did.

Oddly enough, I've only played with townSthar8... actually never. The one time I've seen him as town was the game I modded that just finished. What fucking odds are those...

Anyway, I'd be willing to lynch this today too. Something about his posts, the way he talks to people as though he knows they are town; the entire attitude this game completely lines up with his scum game, that I'm now very familiar with. I'm sure there's more substantial points buried in his ISO but I'm at work and lazy. There's also the person he replaced - greygnarl....

Jiffy or sthar8.

Conferring with Guyett before we decide on whether to move votes or not.

ETL
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3578 (isolation #68) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:46 am

Post by Drunken Lies »

Ok so I like ETL's plan here
VOTE: sthar

wagon up people

~G
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3579 (isolation #69) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:46 am

Post by Drunken Lies »

Ok so I like ETL's plan here
VOTE: sthar

wagon up people

~G
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3592 (isolation #70) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:07 pm

Post by Drunken Lies »

In post 3591, Guyett wrote:
In post 3590, Natirasha wrote:
In post 3581, JacobSavage wrote:Vigilante justice yes.
Is that a gun claim?
I would have thought AP's 3588 was more of a gun claim tbh
Bah stoopid drunk hydra slip :/
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3595 (isolation #71) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:55 pm

Post by Drunken Lies »

sthar8 that is the sorriest excuse for a reaction I have ever witnessed. Instead of interacting with me like you have been complaining no one has been doing, you attempt to discredit my observations by calling it paranoia and vengeance for another game? I mean seriously. Do you honestly think I am that bad of a player?

ETL
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3603 (isolation #72) » Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:27 am

Post by Drunken Lies »

Claim pls JS, there is intent to hammer here
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3611 (isolation #73) » Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:41 am

Post by Drunken Lies »

VOTE: jacobsavage
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4216 (isolation #74) » Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:52 am

Post by Drunken Lies »

Gambits have their place for sure but I draw the line at town gambits that only end up confusing people's read on you rather than actually catching scum (like fake claiming mason as town).
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4217 (isolation #75) » Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:53 am

Post by Drunken Lies »

That was me ETL
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4221 (isolation #76) » Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:05 am

Post by Drunken Lies »

In post 4218, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 4216, Drunken Lies wrote:Gambits have their place for sure but I draw the line at town gambits that only end up confusing people's read on you rather than actually catching scum (like fake claiming mason as town).
You werent even in NY 165 :lol:
No but I was in one where ABR claimed mason D1 to save his ass from a lynch and SCUM ended up claiming his buddy! Guess who won that game.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”