Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6378 (isolation #400) » Tue May 13, 2014 5:30 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 6355, Breakfast With Sandy wrote:We scanned DV and sent the results to JSU, but got no report
we didn't get anything
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6381 (isolation #401) » Tue May 13, 2014 5:32 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 6371, Titan wrote:Answer my other questions please and thank you!
realize that i was starting from day start and going in order TIA!
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6382 (isolation #402) » Tue May 13, 2014 5:33 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 6376, Titan wrote:He was a delayer. He would not have been told if his role failed or went through.
he literally said "i have a pm in my box confirming my action"

i just quoted it
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6384 (isolation #403) » Tue May 13, 2014 5:34 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 6377, Titan wrote:It's nice that you've decided to start playing the damn game though!
:roll:
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6385 (isolation #404) » Tue May 13, 2014 5:35 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 6376, Titan wrote:I just find it convenient that someone you were claiming was obvious town, who would be the prime mislynch target for LyLo, just got dropped for no reason and losing any possibility or understanding that this is a complicated game and went full heave-ho on that.
bro was claiming he was obvious town because he was lurking

^i don't give a shit about that kind of meta and neither should anyone else
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6387 (isolation #405) » Tue May 13, 2014 5:36 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 6380, Titan wrote:Is there someone else who went oh tammy you're right maybe all the investigative claims do sound odd? Because all I remember is katsuki bringing up too many investigative roles and me saying no else commented because no one here cares.

What is your problem by the way?
yes, falcon did. he already told you like 10 posts ago that he, too, was erroneously questioning the existence of multiple investigative roles that can't catch scum by design
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6388 (isolation #406) » Tue May 13, 2014 5:40 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 6379, AngryPidgeon wrote:And it hurts me deep down to say it, but I sort of think JSU is scum : (
this is the part where you explain why we would have even bothered fakeclaiming to save you when a) claiming our results didn't even necessarily save you because godfather paranoia and b) not saving you would have resulted in your lynch followed by katsuki getting lynched for lying and c) i thought you were scum anyway and would have gladly lynched you if i didn't have confirmation that you were town.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6393 (isolation #407) » Tue May 13, 2014 5:51 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 6391, Titan wrote:Also it does not matter if Bro was the one who had the town read on Katsuki and you didn't.

Bro was here and posting yesterday and didn't seem to have any issues with declaring his previous oh so certain town read was scum.
maybe because katsuki was claiming to be 100% certain that ap was lying scum and we have a fucking role pm that says he isn't???
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6396 (isolation #408) » Tue May 13, 2014 5:59 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

none of that explains why us, as scum, with you and katsuki as town would butt in to a 1v1 that you two created and was certainly going to end in one of you being lynched (and likely the other the following day)
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6398 (isolation #409) » Tue May 13, 2014 6:06 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

magenta_thegreat

let's start making some sense then
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6399 (isolation #410) » Tue May 13, 2014 6:06 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

vote: magenta_thegreat
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6405 (isolation #411) » Tue May 13, 2014 6:45 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 6336, Titan wrote:In other news, I now suspect everyone.
You suspect the claimed vig?

You suspect the miller who CC'd a miller fakeclaim?

Really?
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6407 (isolation #412) » Tue May 13, 2014 6:47 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 6339, Tammy wrote:JSU - All of day one and two you were arguing for an obviously town Cupcake Panda. Why did yesterday you immediately jump on the ohmygosh obvscum brigade and ditching your ohmygosh oh so town read and NOT account for any possibility that he could still be town and something went awry with the roles.
Because it seemed unlikely that he, BWS, and RG all got roleblocked.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6409 (isolation #413) » Tue May 13, 2014 6:49 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 6342, Titan wrote:Aslo JSU - Why did you vote me yesterday when you did? You voted me for saying that you can't start bragging about your reads until you are right about scum.

Was that an annoyance vote? Or an actual "I think you're scum vote?"

If it was an actual "I think you're scum vote" why did me commenting on the ludicrousness of you bragging about town reads while pushing incorrect scum reads make me scum?

Also if you could answer that question sans the ridiculous, you're setting me up for a Mastin town flip, that would be wonderful.
1) Combination of frustration and serious vote. It's why the vote fairly quickly moved to Fox and Hound, because, frustration aside, they're the better vote.

2) The vote on you wasn't for your posting at the start of day 3 as much as it was for early positionality. I've been trying to put myself back into the gamestate of day 1 and trying to think through the narrative that scum were building for the game to figure how who is driving what aspects of that narrative.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6412 (isolation #414) » Tue May 13, 2014 6:54 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 6379, AngryPidgeon wrote:And it hurts me deep down to say it, but I sort of think JSU is scum : (
God dammit AP you know me better than this.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6415 (isolation #415) » Tue May 13, 2014 6:57 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 6391, Titan wrote:Also it does not matter if Bro was the one who had the town read on Katsuki and you didn't.

Bro was here and posting yesterday and didn't seem to have any issues with declaring his previous oh so certain town read was scum.
Oh yes, PR resolution strongly implying that I was wrong about a read means I should be really stubborn and undynamic, because I've never read a player wrong ever.

Obviously.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6417 (isolation #416) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:00 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

Uh, re: p5...

1) Optimal vig strat is to only shoot once unless you have confscum to shoot.
2) Don't get where p5 lied about anything. His claim was fine.
3) His trajectory is fine.

And re F-16:

WHY THE FUCK WOULD SCUM GO FOR A 1-1 TRADE ON A FUCKING MILLER GLADIATOR? THAT MAKES 0 FUCKING SENSE.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6421 (isolation #417) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:03 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

Have class now; gonna be doing a lot of work with day 1 today, since I made some headway on it yesterday.

pedit:

I've explained why F-16's CC doesn't make sense as scum. I get that it's maybe something a you or kuribo would do, but I don't think F-16 cheeses like that as scum. Desp and I had no reason to CC Katsuki yesterday if we were scum. If we were scum, we'd have gotten the same net result, if not a better net result, by letting it play out without interference. There was 0 scum motivation for getting involved there, unless you want to argue that we really just wanted infinite town creed for getting involved in something that was an objectively bad move for scum.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6423 (isolation #418) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:07 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 6420, Titan wrote:I didn't say that. But you showed no hesitation, no trying to figure things out, just a clear leap. That doesn't make sense to me.
so you have a role pm in your box that confirms ap as town and confirms that he visited stalin, and then katsuki comes blazing in with 100% confidence that his action was successful and that ap is a lying scumbag

and you're saying you would dither and daddle and "try to figure it out"?!?!?!
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6424 (isolation #419) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:07 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 6422, AngryPidgeon wrote:Except there WAS a reason to get involved - you confirmed my action. That made Katsuki look worse than anything else.
no shit

without confirming your action you probably get lynched. and then katsuki after that for lying.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6429 (isolation #420) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:10 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 6425, Titan wrote:I gave up worrying because you looked like scum posturing around the wagon there at the end and the only reason I could figure out that you would do that was because you guys had some way to end the game through night actions.
speaking of answering questions

what did you think the scumteam could have that would end the game at 7v4 in night?
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6431 (isolation #421) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:12 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 6427, Titan wrote:I *thought* both your heads were a little more conscientious and concerned with trying to figure out this game.
:neutral:
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6432 (isolation #422) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:12 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

seriously, fuck you tammy
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6434 (isolation #423) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:15 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 6433, AngryPidgeon wrote:Nope. Nope. You don't get to complain. Not when you spent all of D2 saying "we aren't doing jackshit until mastin is lynched".
how is this even remotely relevant
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6436 (isolation #424) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:17 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

mastin was toxifying the gamestate and if i looked i bet i could find some variation of "i'll be glad when mastin is dead so that the noise can go away" in everyone's iso
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6438 (isolation #425) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:19 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 6435, Titan wrote:Not really. Last night I was congratulating her and her scum team after the hammer and when I postulated the game was over with night actions because I really couldn't see the way yesterday went down going down if it didn't immensely benefit scum but would be detrimental to them if the game went to day, she responded that me being paranoid made her think I was scum because numbers numbers something numbers balance. Who the fuck knows, but anyone who's ever played a game with me knows I'm shit for balance and numbers so whatever. Anyway I thought the reaction was most likely scum because scum wouldn't know how to react to that level of paranoia especially since her response was "you must know something I don't know" which didn't make sense to me.
WHAT KIND OF POWERS COULD THE SCUMTEAM POSSIBLY HAVE THAT WOUND END THE GAME IN NIGHT PHASE AT 7V4?????????
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6440 (isolation #426) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:21 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 6437, AngryPidgeon wrote:My point is that I can't remember anything your slot has done to wow me other than BRO melting down on D1, which isn't even exactly alignment indicative or entirely game related.
if you're determined to jump through some mental hoops in order to pretend like our claim yesterday was scum motivated then i don't really care what would or wouldn't "wow" you
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6441 (isolation #427) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:21 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 6439, Titan wrote:i didn't even know it was 7v4 until Penguin said it was impossible. I still think it would be possible and part of that I'm not going to explain.
how did you not know it was 7v4
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6443 (isolation #428) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:22 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 6442, Titan wrote:Gosh I wish I would have seen this fucking bullshit first so I could have ignored your arrogant ass.
i've literally asked you that same question three times since the day started. you even quoted it once and chastized me for not answering all of your questions!
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6449 (isolation #429) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:26 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 6444, Titan wrote:
In post 6441, Just Sheep Us wrote:
In post 6439, Titan wrote:i didn't even know it was 7v4 until Penguin said it was impossible. I still think it would be possible and part of that I'm not going to explain.
how did you not know it was 7v4
are you asking me why I don't run around keeping a tally of who is alive or isn't?
are you seriously asking me whether i expect you to know how many people are alive at any given time?!?!
Is this a question just to make fun of how little I pay attention to these things or is this relevant to my alignment in any way.
i'd say it's pretty relevant because your paranoia
doesn't make any fucking sense
and "i have no idea what the current state of the game is" is a pretty shitty reason to call yourself town
I mean because if you're going to argue me being paranoid the scum team has something up their sleeves and used yesterday to propel it is anything other than me freaking out as town that the game was over then I have no clue what world you live in. and since that should be the only conclusion you can come to then this line of questioning is just serving for you to appear arrogant and call me dumb which I don't think is very relevant to the game state.
your paranoia doesn't seem genuine because it doesn't make any fucking sense.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6450 (isolation #430) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:28 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 6448, AngryPidgeon wrote:Wow pardon me for actually caring about what people are doing with their vestment in the game and not just basing my opinion on the game state off of unconfirmed roleclaims!
the
circumstances
of our unconfirmed role claim are what make us town. you are going out of your way to think up reasons why scum-us would do what we did and it's all just really silly. katsuki was going to get you lynched yesterday if we did have our results; period.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6453 (isolation #431) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:29 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

no one is calling you dumb
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6454 (isolation #432) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:29 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

except yourself, i guess
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6456 (isolation #433) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:31 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

that's because this is desp and most of your non-role related concerns are with him
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6457 (isolation #434) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:32 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

unless you're talking about my inability to express why falcon is town, in which case /shrug

i see everything you're seeing in his slot and my response is "i don't think falcon could play like this as scum"

it's really that simple
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6458 (isolation #435) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:33 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

actually, a better way of phrasing it would be "i don't think falcon is capable of sustaining this kind of play as scum"

consider it the empire corollary
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6460 (isolation #436) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:36 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 6459, Titan wrote:You are calling me dumb when you're coming after me because I don't just pick up and look at the numbers.

You're yelling at me about it not making sense when it doesn't really fucking matter.

It was a belief that didn't happen because there weren't any extra deaths last night or any deaths so obviously I was wrong in what I expected to happen.

I don't get why there has to be pages telling me I'm dumb for being paranoid from the way the game went down. It's nothing I was pushing once it didn't happen but was a fear I had.
once again, you are the only one calling yourself dumb

i do not think it is unreasonable to assume that every player would know how many people are alive. it's in the fucking vote count at the top of (nearly) every page.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6463 (isolation #437) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:38 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 6461, Titan wrote:well don't yell at me from day start if you don't want me to push back.
you are seeing ghosts

when was i yelling at you?
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6465 (isolation #438) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:39 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 6375, Just Sheep Us wrote:
In post 6349, Titan wrote:That was after katsuki finally showed up and started talking about the too many investigative claims, which by the way is the only person to actually notice that too even though I brought it up.
this still isn't even remotely accurate
In post 6373, Just Sheep Us wrote:
In post 6342, Titan wrote:Aslo JSU - Why did you vote me yesterday when you did? You voted me for saying that you can't start bragging about your reads until you are right about scum.

that was bro so yo'll have to ask him. before claimgate i wanted magenta dead.
because it should be self evident to any player that the game cannot end at 7v4
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6467 (isolation #439) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:40 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

those quotes are leftover examples of me "yelling" at titan
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6470 (isolation #440) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:43 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

yes

pedit: sighhhhh
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6474 (isolation #441) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:45 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 6472, Titan wrote:NO wait you tell me one thing desperado.

You're going falcon can't be scum because he can't keep up this level of play while at the same time arguing I could be scum.

Holy fucking shit. Has anyone seen my scum play because you can't use that argument for one and not the other.
:igmeou:

too many heads > this game is not that big of a step
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6477 (isolation #442) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:46 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 6367, Just Sheep Us wrote:
In post 6336, Titan wrote:I did expect this game to be over though. I thought with the way yesterday went down and the annoying as fuck way that lynch happened, falcon looking at you, that scum had a way to end this game.
what kind of shit do you think the scumteam has where the game would be over at 7v4?
i was asking you a fucking question

get a grip
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6480 (isolation #443) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:50 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

a question that you blatantly dodged, by the way

pedit: speechless about what? you carried my brother and won in 7p lylo
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6482 (isolation #444) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:52 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

if you thought the game could have ended last night then surely you think it can end tonight, so why are you being cagey with this information? there is no tomorrow FYPOV
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6486 (isolation #445) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:57 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

i think when you are literally justifying your paranoia by saying that you didn't know how many people were alive and couldn't be fucked to check, you don't get to make determinations on what town would or wouldn't do
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6489 (isolation #446) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:58 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

because we're town, and to me, everything you're saying would be embarrassing. wearing it as proudly as you are baffles me.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6491 (isolation #447) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:59 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

in case it wasn't clear: you should feel stupid for being paranoid that the game was going to end in night phase at 7v4 in the first place.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6494 (isolation #448) » Tue May 13, 2014 8:00 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

much wow
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6497 (isolation #449) » Tue May 13, 2014 8:01 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

the feeling is mutual
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6500 (isolation #450) » Tue May 13, 2014 8:03 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 6498, Titan wrote:I think me saying that I'm working on figuring out how to use it in a protown way. Why are you guys bugging me to out what if she's town and scum don't know what she gave me, it could be immensely beneficial for town?
because being cagey with info when you've already stated that you expected the game to be over already is fucking wacko
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6535 (isolation #451) » Tue May 13, 2014 8:57 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 6509, Titan wrote:OHMYGODS she's such obvious scum because she got paranoid and thought the game could end.
What desp is gunning at is that it's bizarre that you would have thought that at all, so it seems like you're scum lying about being paranoid about something rather than being actually paranoid about something.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6537 (isolation #452) » Tue May 13, 2014 8:59 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

VOTE: Red Gyarados
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6538 (isolation #453) » Tue May 13, 2014 9:01 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 2975, Yulia Jue wrote:Votecount 1-31

With 17 players alive, it will take 9 votes to lynch or nolynch.

PeregrineV
(2):
AngryPidgeon
Mac
MastinSSK
(1):
CupcakePanda

Just Sheep Us
(5): orcinus_theoriginal, Red Gyarados,
Breakfast With Stalin
Rancid Broderick Drake, MastinSSK
, Kagura
AngryPidgeon
(1):
Lord Business
Rancid Broderick Drake
(6):
CarbonFiber
Just Sheep Us
PeregrineV
, The Fox and the Hound,
Yggdra Union
, Clyton
Not Voting (1): Titan
Blue is probably town claims (Vig+Miller)
Purple is confirmed to me/desp via our role
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6540 (isolation #454) » Tue May 13, 2014 9:02 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

Tammy, if you're town, I expect you to do a metric shitton with that VC.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6577 (isolation #455) » Tue May 13, 2014 10:09 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 6541, Red Gyarados wrote:And now we see what they're trying to get at

Piss tammy off, call her stupid or not town, then give her a way to prove herself to be town to further your agenda

yawn
That would be an awesome plan if:

1) We were scum.

2) Desp and I were talking right now.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6578 (isolation #456) » Tue May 13, 2014 10:09 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 6542, Red Gyarados wrote:Where'd you guys formulate that plan?

Was it from Nacho?

Sounds like something he'd concoct
It's cute that you think I'm no less capable of ornate plans than Nacho is.

But this is the end of the road for your scummy ass.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6579 (isolation #457) » Tue May 13, 2014 10:14 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 6544, Titan wrote:
In post 6540, Just Sheep Us wrote:Tammy, if you're town, I expect you to do a metric shitton with that VC.
No, you do shit with that VC.

I don't do VCA except if I'm in LyLo deciding who to vote for.

You really are trying to eat all the times you bragged about being good at this game and people should sheep you aren't?

Why are you "ordering" me to do something I don't fucking do.
Because I'm trying to figure out whether it was a 3:1:0, 2:2:0, or 2:1:1 split at that VC, and if you're town, you have positionality to remove one of those options outright.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6580 (isolation #458) » Tue May 13, 2014 10:15 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 6553, Red Gyarados wrote:Nacho is scum too

But yes, both mastin and Katsuki'

Only thing that doesn't make sense is JSU's claim in that case
So you can throw that entire theory out the window.

I rarely make theoretical mistakes, and wouldn't make one that big.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6581 (isolation #459) » Tue May 13, 2014 10:16 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 6554, CarbonFiber wrote:Why is Nacho scum?
Because he's trying to distance from his buddy so that they can secure 2 mislynches w/o both of them getting lynched.

Like you did with Mala in Wicked Mafia.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6584 (isolation #460) » Tue May 13, 2014 10:17 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 6560, Titan wrote:I feel like JSU is purposefully making this day distracting over the fact that I got ohmygods paranoid because I was questioning them about their behavior yesterday when previously cupcake was a strong town read of theirs.
Oh yes, we're providing 0 other content and not trying to get shit done, only 100% fixating on you.

Obviously...
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6585 (isolation #461) » Tue May 13, 2014 10:18 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

I mean how scum are organized on the wagons.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6587 (isolation #462) » Tue May 13, 2014 10:21 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

VCA isn't fully done, but what I have so far in terms of high-level analysis:

Scum didn't move together as a unit day 1. Like, it's literally impossible from my POV given the set of claims for scum to have been moving in lockstep with any more than 2 at a time. It took forever for wagons to form, and wagons were very unstable, which indicates that scum were likely misdirecting behind a lot of loud town voices.

That VC I posted is interesting b/c of the p5 wagon. If you assume p5 town b/c of the vig claim, then you have all potential scum candidates split between two wagons, with only you not voting at all.

Scum knew that this town was imploding.

They went ahead and let it happen.

The question is how they used their votes to facilitate that process.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6590 (isolation #463) » Tue May 13, 2014 10:24 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 6570, The Fox and the Hound wrote:Weren't you going to do some giant VCA or something? Is that not happening?
It'll come out once Desp and I recolor everything and sync up about the analysis.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6870 (isolation #464) » Thu May 15, 2014 2:46 pm

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 6861, CarbonFiber wrote:Scum are 4 out of these 6 players {AP, Nacho, Penguin, Magenta, FoxHound, RedGyarados}
Remove AP from that pool and put me more as sheeping your Tammy read, and we're in the same place.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6871 (isolation #465) » Thu May 15, 2014 2:50 pm

Post by Just Sheep Us »

My eyes are basically glazing over at the walls.

There are 11 people left.

From my POV, myself, CF, p5, Beli, AP are all confirmed.

That leaves 4 scum in the remaining 6.

Sheeping CF's Tammy read means it's an auto town-win unless AP is a godfather, scum have a day role cop, or p5 is a scumvig.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6872 (isolation #466) » Thu May 15, 2014 2:50 pm

Post by Just Sheep Us »

(Assuming CF's read is right)
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6874 (isolation #467) » Thu May 15, 2014 3:04 pm

Post by Just Sheep Us »

We're not having this conversation again :/
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6877 (isolation #468) » Thu May 15, 2014 3:17 pm

Post by Just Sheep Us »

The one where I talk about how CF couldn't have known RBD's miller claim was fake w/o actually being a miller (or scum having a day role cop that they burned on him for... some reason...) and how claimed vig is conftown.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6878 (isolation #469) » Thu May 15, 2014 3:17 pm

Post by Just Sheep Us »

ns, it's cute that you think we don't all know you're scum.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6880 (isolation #470) » Thu May 15, 2014 3:20 pm

Post by Just Sheep Us »

I don't think town-you would think that I could fake that breakdown as scum, given how much you bm'd my scumgame by thinking I was scum in Wicked mafia.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6882 (isolation #471) » Thu May 15, 2014 3:23 pm

Post by Just Sheep Us »

AtE is one thing.

Faking a mental breakdown is another.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6993 (isolation #472) » Fri May 16, 2014 4:17 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 6905, Titan wrote:
In post 6903, CarbonFiber wrote:Tammy, do you realize why I am so frustrated with this game?
Because I'm not blindly believing desbro is town when they refuse to act like it?
This sort of bullshit is why I'm pseudo-retiring from mafia.

I don't "refuse to act like town." We have a town role pm. We've been town all fucking game.

Your model being broken and you refusing to acknowledge it is the problem here.

It was the problem in Wicked.

It's been the problem every time I've gotten mislynched, which happens way too fucking often given the caliber of player I am (or rather, other's perception of the caliber of player I am)
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6994 (isolation #473) » Fri May 16, 2014 4:20 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 6918, Titan wrote:Now tel me about broseidon. Either he bows at the altar of I suck at mafia this game, he recognizes his pushes have been bad, especially him going back on a strong town read in katsuki, or no I'm going to accept he's scum and his lack of making sense means he's attack on Titan bro scum who came after me for bullshit reasons. And I just got out of he reckoning and watched des makeup bullshit to a high degree.
mastin push was bad.

RBD and Katsuki pushes had sound theory behind them, even if they were wrong in this specific instance.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6995 (isolation #474) » Fri May 16, 2014 4:21 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 6921, Titan wrote:
In post 6919, The Fox and the Hound wrote:
In post 6915, Titan wrote:And that is the main reason I keep thinking you town and that's horrible of me because it also feels like manipulation, but desbro are not bring town and it's so frustrating that no one else sees what they're planning to do tomorrow,
Have you already said what this means?

They're going to fake a guilty tomorrow in lylo. It's fucking obvious.
Except our role doesn't distinguish b/w a guilty and a block so...
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6996 (isolation #475) » Fri May 16, 2014 4:22 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 6924, Titan wrote:I mean come on does anyone really believe even night tracker who doubles as a cop who just so happened to track ap to Stalin when katsuki claimed to block him?
If we were scum, we would have let it play out without us CCing it.

That's not even WIFOM. That's looking at a decision tree and picking the thing that dominates the other thing.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6997 (isolation #476) » Fri May 16, 2014 4:24 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 6938, CarbonFiber wrote:"Catching" is different from lynching. I'm sure there were quite a few people who "caught" you in all those amazing scumgames. They just didn't succeed in getting you lynched because of your rhetorical abilities. I understand and appreciate your playstyle (or so I think). I wouldn't expect someone who doesn't to be able to read you as well? Also, I'm pretty sure I caught Nacho in less than 25 posts in more than one game anyways. Like here and fairly quickly here.
Like in Anything Goes when you were confscum, and DGB CALLED YOU CONFTOWN BECAUSE AP/I WERE CALLING YOU CONFSCUM.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6998 (isolation #477) » Fri May 16, 2014 4:31 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

@Mod, BRO head V/LA through Monday

Ugh, trying to think about this from a scum POV right now. Scum need 2 more mislynches.

Just Sheep Us – Viable mislynch
Red Gyarados – Viable mislynch if town, probably scum
magenta_thegreat – Viable mislynch if town, probably scum
Titan – Viable mislynch if town, member of the unconfirmed-to-me group I'm most willing to call town b/c of F-16
Angry Pidgeon – Unlynchable while I'm alive
Penguin_Alien – Viable mislynch if town, probably scum
Nachomamma8 – Viable mislynch if town, probably scum
Breakfast With Stalin – Unlynchable while I'm alive
Carbon Fiber – Unlynchable
The Fox and the Hound – Viable mislynch if town, probably scum
PeregrineV – Unlynchable

F-16, there's some stuff I want to run by you in the neighborhood QT because reasons.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7000 (isolation #478) » Fri May 16, 2014 5:33 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 6921, Titan wrote:They're going to fake a guilty tomorrow in lylo. It's fucking obvious.
is this the part where i get to flip my shit and yell at you for not reading our posts?

our role can't catch scum. i've said this multiple times already. how did you come to the conclusion that we were going to fake a guilty tomorrow?

like, these posts exist:
In post 6244, Just Sheep Us wrote:NEITHER COP CAN ACTUALLY CATCH SCUM, DIPSHITS

HOLY CHRIST
In post 6387, Just Sheep Us wrote:
In post 6380, Titan wrote:Is there someone else who went oh tammy you're right maybe all the investigative claims do sound odd? Because all I remember is katsuki bringing up too many investigative roles and me saying no else commented because no one here cares.

What is your problem by the way?
yes, falcon did. he already told you like 10 posts ago that he, too, was erroneously questioning the existence of multiple investigative roles that can't catch scum by design
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7001 (isolation #479) » Fri May 16, 2014 5:35 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 6999, AngryPidgeon wrote:Woah stop right there. I see very hollow townreads from them
Tammy - They are literally just sheeping common consensus
Me - Cop clear
Stalin - cop clear
PV - claim
You - claim

They actually have zero townreads based on their interpretations of people's play and I dont see any attempt from either of them to try and sort anything.
who should we be townreading based on play that hasn't claim but aren't?
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7002 (isolation #480) » Fri May 16, 2014 5:36 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

also lol @ "hollow townreads"
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7003 (isolation #481) » Fri May 16, 2014 5:38 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 6999, AngryPidgeon wrote:No effort from JSU to try and work with me, just implying that Im shit for having doubts about their play this game which has been pretty damn nonexistent
finally this just isn't true. voting magenta after our little chat was an effort to work with you. can we start moving forward on that?
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7008 (isolation #482) » Fri May 16, 2014 6:14 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

unvote
vote: magenta

this is the lynch we can believe in
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7049 (isolation #483) » Fri May 16, 2014 8:18 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 7030, The Fox and the Hound wrote:This still isn't logic, there is still no reason two millers would be totally farfetched.
i'd like everyone to take a moment and consider why there would need to be multiple millers when neither claimed cop role can catch scum as it is. if there were multiple replicas in the game, our role would fail against at least 6/16 players in the game + all the roleblocking shenanigans, moving it past the point of kinda shitty into totally and completely useless.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7052 (isolation #484) » Fri May 16, 2014 8:21 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 7047, Titan wrote:After the game you and cabd can laugh at me misunderstanding someone else's role/still believing you're going to claim failed to help get a mislynch in lylo.

Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7055 (isolation #485) » Fri May 16, 2014 8:23 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 7053, The Fox and the Hound wrote:There wouldn't. But you hadn't claimed at the time.
it doesn't matter when we claimed. go back and look, i was basically the only other player supporting falcon's counterclaim based on this reasoning.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7056 (isolation #486) » Fri May 16, 2014 8:24 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

no one knew anything about our role until we claimed in thread
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7068 (isolation #487) » Fri May 16, 2014 8:45 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 7063, AngryPidgeon wrote:Why did you post this?
in which fox says "there is still no reason two millers would be totally farfetched" before later agreeing with me that now that i've claimed there likely wouldn't be two millers
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7069 (isolation #488) » Fri May 16, 2014 8:46 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 7067, AngryPidgeon wrote:Did JSU tell Cf that this was going to be his fakeclaim ahead of time? Maybe CF actually has a miller fakeclaim and was planning on using it in advance?
or maybe

just maybe

falcon is actually a miller that directly interacts with our role

:!:
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7070 (isolation #489) » Fri May 16, 2014 8:47 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

also, ap: a miller fakeclaim? really?
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7072 (isolation #490) » Fri May 16, 2014 8:51 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 7071, AngryPidgeon wrote:ftfy. Stop wielding your claim like its literally the answer to world hunger. Your claim does not make multiple millers more or less likely. Your claim does not make you town.

did you read what he fucking said?
In post 7053, The Fox and the Hound wrote:In post 7049, Just Sheep Us wrote:
In post 7030, The Fox and the Hound wrote:
This still isn't logic, there is still no reason two millers would be totally farfetched.

i'd like everyone to take a moment and consider why there would need to be multiple millers when neither claimed cop role can catch scum as it is. if there were multiple replicas in the game, our role would fail against at least 6/16 players in the game + all the roleblocking shenanigans, moving it past the point of kinda shitty into totally and completely useless.

There wouldn't. But you hadn't claimed at the time.
here i quoted it for you
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7073 (isolation #491) » Fri May 16, 2014 8:52 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 7071, AngryPidgeon wrote:CF did not know your roleclaim (or did he??) before embarking on a masquerade to get RBD lynched over his claim so its comletely irrelevant. I dont care that you guys thought RBD was scum and thought RBD was fakeclaiming. If you truly believed all this at the time you would have encouraged CF to claim sooner and you would have been voting RBD instead of hemming/hawing and trying to PL them for claiming a GLADIATOR role
cf didn't know our role and he claimed in the neighborhood like, less than 24 hours? before claiming in the thread.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7074 (isolation #492) » Fri May 16, 2014 8:56 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

7 hours
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7076 (isolation #493) » Fri May 16, 2014 8:57 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

ap you are just wrong. i am saying that we subtly supported falcon's push because his claim fit our role
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7077 (isolation #494) » Fri May 16, 2014 8:57 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

like you are so, so wrong
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7082 (isolation #495) » Fri May 16, 2014 9:07 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

i was never defending carbon fiber and everything you said you were saying to me is irrelevant because i wasn't bringing up my role as a reason for falcon thinking anything. i was bringing up my role to remind fox, who said "there STILL IS NO REASON there couldn't be multiple millers" that my role speaks against that.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7083 (isolation #496) » Fri May 16, 2014 9:08 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 7081, CarbonFiber wrote:Are you talking about me?
maybe with that last one about not seeing the game the same way, but the rest of that comment was likely directed towards us
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7085 (isolation #497) » Fri May 16, 2014 9:10 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 7068, Just Sheep Us wrote:
In post 7063, AngryPidgeon wrote:Why did you post this?
in which fox says "there is still no reason two millers would be totally farfetched" before later agreeing with me that now that i've claimed there likely wouldn't be two millers
ap you asked me why i posted that and this is what i said, so why are you inventing a bunch of shit about me justifying carbonfiber's push with information he couldn't have?
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7086 (isolation #498) » Fri May 16, 2014 9:11 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 7084, The Fox and the Hound wrote:@JSU: what I'm saying is that when CF pushed to lynch RBD based on him being a miller, there was no reason for anyone other than you to think two millers was stupid.

Obviously there is NOW reason to think there weren't two millers, because we can see that our investigative role(s) are not very strong and RBD has flipped not miller. By "still" I pretty clearly meant "I continue to feel that at the time this line of thinking was kind of sily".
that was kind of what i was getting at with "i was the only one supporting falcon's cc"
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7091 (isolation #499) » Fri May 16, 2014 9:27 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 7090, AngryPidgeon wrote:Wait, are you seriously telling me that you felt the need to respond to Fox saying "there is still no reason..." ?
yes, and also as a response to your "literally everyone was telling falcon how stupid he was for thinking he was ccing miller" when we were right there with him at the time.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7093 (isolation #500) » Fri May 16, 2014 9:28 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

AT THE TIME, falcon's logic was sound and we knew that because our role says so

do you get it now?
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7242 (isolation #501) » Fri May 16, 2014 12:45 pm

Post by Just Sheep Us »

or maybe

just maybe

he's actually frustrated town
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7251 (isolation #502) » Fri May 16, 2014 12:53 pm

Post by Just Sheep Us »

@ ap: because everyone keeps getting distracted
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7252 (isolation #503) » Fri May 16, 2014 12:54 pm

Post by Just Sheep Us »

let's start fresh. i'll go first:

now you try it!
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7256 (isolation #504) » Fri May 16, 2014 12:56 pm

Post by Just Sheep Us »

i
have
a
fucking
clear
on
ap

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhadiofasdf;alsdkfas
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7262 (isolation #505) » Fri May 16, 2014 12:58 pm

Post by Just Sheep Us »

if anyone needs to fucking die it's us, you morons. our townflip clears two other slots.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7264 (isolation #506) » Fri May 16, 2014 12:59 pm

Post by Just Sheep Us »

but how about we all move away from thoughts of our own mortality and actually play to our win condition and lynch scum!

like magenta.

vote magenta.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7268 (isolation #507) » Fri May 16, 2014 1:06 pm

Post by Just Sheep Us »

:facepalm:
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7495 (isolation #508) » Sun May 18, 2014 6:10 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

Can we just lynch from {FoxHound/penguin/magenta/RG} and be done with it. That's probably the scum team.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7496 (isolation #509) » Sun May 18, 2014 6:12 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

I like how I got V/LA for a weekend, and 2/4 scum go for the miller mislynch over the end of the investigative chain mislynch.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7497 (isolation #510) » Sun May 18, 2014 6:13 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

Dear scum team,

AP is the only townie who's being absurd enough to think that the miller claim is fake. Even if all 4 of you pile onto the wagon, you're only getting to 5/6. You have to either go for me/Desp+one of the 2 townies in the uncleared group, or both townies in the uncleared group

Best,
BROseidon
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7508 (isolation #511) » Sun May 18, 2014 11:37 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

Tammy, AP, F-16, Beli:

Do we have overlap anywhere in {penguin, magenta, foxhound, RG}? There should be someone in that group that all 5 of us have overlap on, and that's who we need to lynch today.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7509 (isolation #512) » Sun May 18, 2014 11:37 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

Fuck this game, being forced to do mediation.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7510 (isolation #513) » Sun May 18, 2014 11:38 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 7506, magenta_thegreat wrote:
In post 6822, magenta_thegreat wrote:
In post 6538, Just Sheep Us wrote:
In post 2975, Yulia Jue wrote:Votecount 1-31

With 17 players alive, it will take 9 votes to lynch or nolynch.

PeregrineV
(2):
AngryPidgeon
Mac
MastinSSK
(1):
CupcakePanda

Just Sheep Us
(5): orcinus_theoriginal, Red Gyarados,
Breakfast With Stalin
Rancid Broderick Drake, MastinSSK
, Kagura
AngryPidgeon
(1):
Lord Business
Rancid Broderick Drake
(6):
CarbonFiber
Just Sheep Us
PeregrineV
, The Fox and the Hound,
Yggdra Union
, Clyton
Not Voting (1): Titan
Blue is probably town claims (Vig+Miller)
Purple is confirmed to me/desp via our role
I assumed this meant they have a clear on Stalin with their role, as well
bro/desp, confirm this?

when did you track beli/ffery?
Investigative chains are hard, let's go shopping.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7517 (isolation #514) » Sun May 18, 2014 4:08 pm

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 7511, magenta_thegreat wrote:who did you target N1 and 3?

even night

we're even night

we are even night only
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7530 (isolation #515) » Mon May 19, 2014 6:20 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 7528, PeregrineV wrote:I saw a JustSheep post when I was skimming. Need to check into it more.

And see where I am.
Oh yeah, that letter should have also been addressed to you.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7531 (isolation #516) » Mon May 19, 2014 6:21 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 7529, penguin_alien wrote:Ooh, ooh, I know how this song goes! Let's push a lynch and not actually vote for it! Isn't it a lovely tune?
Except his vote is there lol

VOTE: FoxHound
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7542 (isolation #517) » Tue May 20, 2014 5:03 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 7540, magenta_thegreat wrote:Why did you specifically say "Cleared via our role" when beli/ffery wasn't?

.....................................................................................................

ap is clear

ap has an innocent result on beliffery

beliffery is clear
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7543 (isolation #518) » Tue May 20, 2014 5:04 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

do you have, like, anything interesting to talk about? repeating facts in individual chunks is fucking boring.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7548 (isolation #519) » Tue May 20, 2014 8:11 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 7525, CarbonFiber wrote:@ Beli, JSU, PV, and Nacho (if you are town), let's consolidate our efforts on DV today.
p5 you should switch your vote.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7564 (isolation #520) » Tue May 20, 2014 1:29 pm

Post by Just Sheep Us »

Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7565 (isolation #521) » Tue May 20, 2014 1:30 pm

Post by Just Sheep Us »

p5, if you think I'm town, even without reading the game, you have a 2/3 chance of hitting scum if you vote Fox and Hound with us instead of letting scum push through a mislynch onto F-16.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7588 (isolation #522) » Tue May 20, 2014 3:06 pm

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 7587, BROseidon wrote:
Dear Scum,

This game is stalling out, but you don't seem to be actually trying to win, instead hoping for town to collapse on itself. Please stop doing that and bus, as you're just wasting our time. I'm not gonna let this town collapse on itself, and your lack of action anywhere indicates that this is what you're counting on.

Best,
BROseidon
lolllllllllllllllllllll

Although that Dodger avi is much cooler than this piece of shit that I should go fix.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7589 (isolation #523) » Tue May 20, 2014 3:08 pm

Post by Just Sheep Us »

There, now the avi is less bad.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7616 (isolation #524) » Tue May 20, 2014 9:05 pm

Post by Just Sheep Us »

4 days.

4 fucking days.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7618 (isolation #525) » Tue May 20, 2014 9:07 pm

Post by Just Sheep Us »

It's 4 days.

We can't get a wagon past 2 votes.

I'm pissed.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7619 (isolation #526) » Tue May 20, 2014 9:09 pm

Post by Just Sheep Us »

GUYS, THERE IS LITERALLY A 2/3 CHANCE OF HITTING SCUM WITH A FOX AND HOUND LYNCH

A TOWNREAD ON TAMMY PUTS THAT TO 4/5

A TOWNREAD ON ANY OF {NACHO, RG, PENGUIN, MAGENTA} MAKES THAT 1.

TOO MANY PEOPLE ARE CIRCLEJERKING AROUND WITH TOO MANY TOWNREADS AND NOT WAGONING ANYTHING.

I HATE YOU ALL
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7621 (isolation #527) » Tue May 20, 2014 9:11 pm

Post by Just Sheep Us »

Let me lay this out clearly:

CF is town.

p5 is town.

For either of AP or Beli to be scum, I have to be scum.

So either you're scum reading me, OR YOU NEED TO SCUMREAD 4/6 OF {Titan, Nacho, RG, Penguin, Magenta, Fox and Hound}

SO WHY IS EVERYONE IN THAT GROUP SO INTENT ON *NOT* VOTING EACH OTHER, DESPITE THE FACT THAT I'VE BEEN ALLUDING TO THIS GAME STATE ALL GAME.

IT'S BECAUSE THEY DON'T WANT TO BUS, AND THEY CAN GET AWAY WITH IT RIGHT NOW B/C OF HOW TAMMY/AP/P5 IN PARTICULAR ARE ACTING.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7622 (isolation #528) » Tue May 20, 2014 9:12 pm

Post by Just Sheep Us »

It's like, the part that's infuriating isn't just the general frustration/toxicity.

It's the fact that people are holding literally logically impossible positions, and not willing to make moves off the logical conclusions they not only should be drawing, but that I've stated in thread regarding the game state over and over
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7623 (isolation #529) » Tue May 20, 2014 9:12 pm

Post by Just Sheep Us »

Inb4 "miller claim doesn't mean CF is town" DESPITE THE FACT THAT HE KNEW THAT RBD WAS LYING ABOUT HIS MILLER CLAIM.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7626 (isolation #530) » Tue May 20, 2014 9:17 pm

Post by Just Sheep Us »

If he's a scum vig, he isn't more than 1-shot...

p5, if we lynch scum today, confirm that you are multi-shot by shooting magenta or RG tonight
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7627 (isolation #531) » Tue May 20, 2014 9:17 pm

Post by Just Sheep Us »

I don't think AP's a godfather.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7642 (isolation #532) » Wed May 28, 2014 7:22 pm

Post by Just Sheep Us »

unvote

THIS IS THE LYNCH WE CAN BELIEVE IN DAMNIT
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7660 (isolation #533) » Thu May 29, 2014 5:23 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

And this game is back to giving me an aneurism. Thanks guys.

VOTE: Fox and Hound

AP you should join me. Magenta's bussing and everything!
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7661 (isolation #534) » Thu May 29, 2014 5:23 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

{magenta, foxhound, RG, penguin}

We lynch in that group.

Beli, get the fuck off the miller who knew that the other miller wasn't a miller because he was a miller.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7668 (isolation #535) » Thu May 29, 2014 8:24 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

Miller fakeclaim is bad game design, and I'll have Cabd's head if he put that in this game.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7669 (isolation #536) » Thu May 29, 2014 8:25 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

Miller is also a shitty role that shouldn't exist, but I digress...
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7675 (isolation #537) » Thu May 29, 2014 8:42 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

Dat editing the quote.

pedit: I'm ENTJ
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7682 (isolation #538) » Thu May 29, 2014 9:02 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

I'm weak E strong N medium T strong J.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7743 (isolation #539) » Sat May 31, 2014 7:29 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

I love how scum are winning this by doing absolutely nothing, because town refuses to work together.

I love how I am the one saying this, despite being one of the most frustrating people to work with.

I love how I've been trying to get everyone to work together, but F-16 and AP are too busy having a pissing contest to lynch their mutual scumreads.

I love how Nacho has done nothing but derail every move I've tried to make this game.

And can we go back to how much I love that the scum team is winning this
by doing absolutely nothing

Fox and Hound
Magenta
RG
Penguin

The order isn't relevant, we just have to agree on one of them.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7822 (isolation #540) » Sat May 31, 2014 12:44 pm

Post by Just Sheep Us »

I'm probably going to hammer this out of frustration and the fact that it's the best lynch outside of the FOUR THAT I'VE BEEN BEGGING FOR FOREVER.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7823 (isolation #541) » Sat May 31, 2014 12:44 pm

Post by Just Sheep Us »

Also, if Nacho flips scum, OrcMara are practically confscum for how day 1 played out.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7827 (isolation #542) » Sat May 31, 2014 12:48 pm

Post by Just Sheep Us »

VOTE: Nacho

If this flips scum, p5, shoot OrcMara.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7840 (isolation #543) » Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:55 pm

Post by Just Sheep Us »

AP, HOLY SHIT YOU'RE A FUCKING MORON.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7841 (isolation #544) » Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:55 pm

Post by Just Sheep Us »

Action got sent to my main, so desp doesn't have it, but tracking penguin gave us no result.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7842 (isolation #545) » Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:56 pm

Post by Just Sheep Us »

wait one sec, clarifying something with cabd.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7844 (isolation #546) » Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:58 pm

Post by Just Sheep Us »

That was the worst submit in the history of forever.

P5 was a conftown role AND A SCUM-DESIGNATED MISLYNCH DAY 1.

YOU SHOULD KNOW I'M TOWN BY NOW.

LIKE, THAT'S 2/3 SUBMITS THAT WERE BAD.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7846 (isolation #547) » Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:00 pm

Post by Just Sheep Us »

Also, do you think it's a coincidence that Nacho directed the day-1 lynch onto Orc, of all the lurkers?

No?

I didn't think so either.

VOTE: Magenta
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7847 (isolation #548) » Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:00 pm

Post by Just Sheep Us »

I'm more pissed that you didn't find him obvtown after day 1, more than anything else.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7852 (isolation #549) » Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:04 pm

Post by Just Sheep Us »

PA/Clyton claimed something. Outing right away was probably a mistake.

Didn't investigate RG b/c they're the scum we lynch next. I was wrong about Nacho, which means on of my FoxHound/penguin reads is wrong (I'm very high certainty on Magenta and RG at this point)
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7853 (isolation #550) » Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:05 pm

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 7851, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 7847, Just Sheep Us wrote:I'm more pissed that you didn't find him obvtown after day 1, more than anything else.
PV? I mean I guess. I correctly identified that he was lying about his role, I just didn't make the leap that he was town and trying to draw an NK/roleblock, so fuck me.

I WAS 100% right that all his crap about who he targeted and should have targeted was dodgy.
I'll explain to you after the game why none of that actually mattered, given other theory points. It's not really pertinent now, since you fucked up. We should focus on lynching Orc/Mara right now, getting Brian/NS tomorrow, and by then having the last scum pinned down b/w {Tammy, Foxhound, penguin}
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7854 (isolation #551) » Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:08 pm

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 7850, Titan wrote:I will catch up tonight, hopefully, but I'll be interested if anyone claims to have been blocked last night. >_>
It's possible that I was blocked.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7855 (isolation #552) » Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:08 pm

Post by Just Sheep Us »

Clarified with Cabd, but failure b/c replica, role block, and no result b/c someone didn't go anywhere return the same result.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7877 (isolation #553) » Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:12 pm

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 7857, Tammy wrote:If you actually think there's a snails chance in hell I'm scum, I just really don't know what to say, but you've lost bragging rights forever.
I'm saying that it's a possibility from a theory perspective (i.e., you aren't confirmed town the way CF/AP/Beli are)
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7878 (isolation #554) » Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:15 pm

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 7871, Titan wrote:Are we at the day before lylo again?
Yes.

We were there yesterday.

Which means we are there until we lynch town, at which point we are at LyLo.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7884 (isolation #555) » Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:56 pm

Post by Just Sheep Us »

AP would have to be a godfather, or scum would have to have a day cop (and have used it on a townie who full claimed day 1)/miller fakeclaim (shit game design) for one of the conftowns not to be conftown at this point.

Me/Desp aren't conftown (outside our own POV), but the evidence in-thread towards our own towniness at this point should be pretty fucking overwhelming.

I don't really feel like I have anything else to say right now. I could go case build, but the magenta case is largely high-level thing based on how the end of day 1 played out (i.e., that the lynch was on Orc over LB after Nacho failed to get his SDMLs on me and p5).

pedit: You lack conviction
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7885 (isolation #556) » Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:59 pm

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 7860, AngryPidgeon wrote:If Fox is town, then CF's vote looks pretty town and RG/JSU + {...PA/Magenta?} makes the most sense as last minute bussers, with JSU's vote being kind of awkward. I guess JSU had little to no reservations about voting alongside a scumread or two, not sure who their favorite lynch was yesterday (magenta?).
I made it pretty apparent that I was pretty equivalent b/w FoxHound, penguin, RG, and magenta, and that I wanted to find the slot with the most overlap between the nearly 1/2 of town that is confirmed to me+Tammy.

I voted Nacho b/c it was pretty apparent that it's impossible to get this group to work together, and Nacho was still a preferable lynch to anyone conftown to me or Tammy.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7889 (isolation #557) » Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:06 pm

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 7887, Red Gyarados wrote:
In post 7884, Just Sheep Us wrote:(i.e., that the lynch was on Orc over LB after Nacho failed to get his SDMLs on me and p5)
What's an SDML?
In post 7884, Just Sheep Us wrote:pedit: You lack conviction
Since when?

And I could easily say the same of you since you just claimed you only wanted to lynch Nacho because you thought it was the best available option.
SDML-Scum-designated mislynch.

Did you not read the last game phase? Yeah, it's uncharacteristic of me to be the Captain America trying to bring the team together, but when everyone else refuses to do it...
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7891 (isolation #558) » Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:10 pm

Post by Just Sheep Us »

So then why are you trying to construct arguments about my play during the last phase based on a comment I made about my play during the very last part of it.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7894 (isolation #559) » Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:14 pm

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 7892, Red Gyarados wrote:
In post 7889, Just Sheep Us wrote:Yeah, it's uncharacteristic of me to be the Captain America trying to bring the team together, but when everyone else refuses to do it...
If you want lack of motivation, think about how I felt on Day 2 when I told you and your neighbors to get the fuck out of there and help me lynch Nacho instead of having to watch you four circle-jerk your "I just want to lynch Mastin" sentiments?
Oh yeah, let me apologize for having a mental breakdown brought on by specific players, and shutting down until they were out of the game.

lol jk.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7895 (isolation #560) » Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:14 pm

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 7893, Red Gyarados wrote:
In post 7891, Just Sheep Us wrote:So then why are you trying to construct arguments about my play during the last phase based on a comment I made about my play during the very last part of it.
I'm not. I don't think it's fair of you to say I lacked conviction about lynching Nacho. He was my one scumread I felt really good about this game.

You didn't even really want to lynch him. So you stating that
I
lacked conviction irritates me.
Why did you tie me saying you lack conviction to your push on Nacho?
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7897 (isolation #561) » Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:16 pm

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 7883, Red Gyarados wrote:I'm town jerkwad.

And even if you investigated me, you wouldn't have gotten anything. I'm a 1-Shot. I burned my shot the previous night so I wouldn't know if I were blocked.

If you still plan on mislynching me, then I'd rather you do it today than in possible Lylo.
There is a hollow, empty shell of emotion backing this.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7898 (isolation #562) » Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:17 pm

Post by Just Sheep Us »

Also, if it isn't obvious, I'm gonna be dropping Avengers references for the rest of the game because why not.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7927 (isolation #563) » Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:38 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

FoxHound you're claiming today.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7978 (isolation #564) » Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:42 pm

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 7965, Titan wrote:
In post 7961, CarbonFiber wrote:Sorry, I wasn't getting through the typos clearly. You made RG unblockable?

Sorry. Posting from phone while on the verge of passing out. Yes, I made RG unblockable.
:/
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7979 (isolation #565) » Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:44 pm

Post by Just Sheep Us »

So claims don't seem to have added any new information that's relevant.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8066 (isolation #566) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:51 pm

Post by Just Sheep Us »

Okay, I'm sober now.

Just a heads up – I graduate on Sunday, family's in town yada yada. Participation until Monday is gonna be meh at best. Dunno what Desp is up to – we resync'd a few days ago and are on the same page, but I haven't gotten into his head about the RG/FoxHound situation.

I have a few thoughts in my head about what's going on, but I'd rather hold off on ending the day phase until after I can run a full breakdown of position/interest given all possible alignment combinations.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8071 (isolation #567) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:05 pm

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 8067, AngryPidgeon wrote:I'd like to hear your off the cuff thoughts right now even if you dont like them yet.
Off the cuff: Scum have daytalk. This would be very easy to coordinate in a scum/scum situation.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8074 (isolation #568) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:06 pm

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 8068, CarbonFiber wrote:I am not sure what the scum motivation for RG would be if they are scum to hard cc another player a day away from LYLO.
Coast in 5p and maybe 3p LyLo. It was what I tried to set up in AoT with faking getting RB'd by Pasch.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8114 (isolation #569) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:31 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

Forgot about the <9 restriction :/
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8117 (isolation #570) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:48 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

We look like scum to you because you always think I'm scum?

I was starting to get paranoid that Beli was a godfather, but scum cleared that one up for me. At this point, it's a question of whether:

1) The veracity of my assumption that you aren't a godfather to me/Desp.

2) The veracity of my assumption on CF (FoxHound's investigative results point towards CF being town, I think, based on the vanilla goon PM in the first post).

3) Whether RG/Foxhound is scum theatre.

4) Whether CF's read on Tammy is right.

I think penguin's pretty much just scum at this point. I never liked Clyton's posting much, and penguin's done stuff that's only made me more suspect (in particular, how she interacted with Tammy about my alignment looked a fair bit like white-knighting). Additionally, for penguin to be town, if you're not a godfather of some sort, FoxHound/RG would have to have decided to scum theatre from a relatively strong position (magenta lynch was going to happen, and penguin's in a much weaker position than Tammy). It wouldn't make sense to make that sort of move there.

I'm leaning towards it being RG/Foxhound scum theatre over Tammy being scum at this point. I've thought Tammy was town at more points in the game than FoxHound/RG. RG's been pretty scummy for a while, and him pushing a bus on Nacho for a long time seems like the sort of play Nacho would set up. Also, there's the fact that the day 1 positionality put Tammy in the center of just about everything with FoxHound buddying it hardcore in a way that looks suspect.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8120 (isolation #571) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:53 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 8118, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 8117, Just Sheep Us wrote:2) The veracity of my assumption on CF (FoxHound's investigative results point towards CF being town, I think, based on the vanilla goon PM in the first post).
What was that one role that Cf kept referring to in the other game? Something about a Godfather that can look like whatever it wants?

Is it possible there is a role in the game that could change what its rolename would appear as? CF seemed awfully adamant about something along those lines existing.
Empking had a rolecop godfather in U-pick, but that was b/c that setup was built around town having 3 rolecops.

I think this setup would have a straight-up godfather over that. It would also seem weird that he'd choose something like a miller to fake over, like, anything else.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8122 (isolation #572) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:56 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 8119, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 8117, Just Sheep Us wrote:FoxHound/RG would have to have decided to scum theatre from a relatively strong position (
magenta lynch was going to happen
, and penguin's in a much weaker position than Tammy). It wouldn't make sense to make that sort of move there.
Yes except the underlined is exactly what would make it a viable option? Magenta still got lynched, no one showed any interest in voting either of them.
But it put them under more pressure today. Scum think about the game more long-term; taking a play with an immediate short-term game at a long-term cost at a juncture when a win would almost be guaranteed would be really bizarre decision making.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8123 (isolation #573) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:56 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 8121, AngryPidgeon wrote:Well most roles you would fake are going to end up being accountable to where they are tracked and what info they can produce.
Who faked 1-shot vig, claiming to have been blocked.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8125 (isolation #574) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:00 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

The part you quoted is referential to the penguin-town hypothetical. I'm saying that making that play wouldn't make sense in that gamestate because penguin town implies tammy-scum, and going for a moderate to high-risk play with another viable and relatively easy to achieve mislynch on the table would be dumb.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8129 (isolation #575) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:15 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 8126, AngryPidgeon wrote:I dislike that you aren't giving me something solid. I realize that you are presented with conflicting information but it feels like you are trying to keep as many avenues open as possible.
So me describing my thought process with all contingencies and options explained with which ones I think are most likely is "trying to keep avenues open?"

You realize that mafia is a game of uncertainty/acting on probabilistic information, right?
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8130 (isolation #576) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:16 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 8128, AngryPidgeon wrote:What went down in the neighborhood last night? I dont know how much you are allowed to quote but Id like to know how you both responded to magenta's flip.
We were both surprised by the magenta flip.

We didn't talk to much. I had graduation yesterday and was largely absent from the thread. F-16 and I started talking before the day started, which is when I laid out the thought process I presented to you, and we've since been discussing which of RG/FoxHound we'd prefer lynched based on our certainty levels on each of them and which is more likely to long-term net town a win.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8132 (isolation #577) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:18 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 8117, Just Sheep Us wrote:I'm leaning towards it being RG/Foxhound scum theatre over Tammy being scum at this point. I've thought Tammy was town at more points in the game than FoxHound/RG. RG's been pretty scummy for a while, and him pushing a bus on Nacho for a long time seems like the sort of play Nacho would set up. Also, there's the fact that the day 1 positionality put Tammy in the center of just about everything with FoxHound buddying it hardcore in a way that looks suspect.
Oh look I made the judgment call. Yeah, I didn't use "I THINK IT'S DEFINITELY THIS LOL" language, but I indicated that I have made a conclusion based on the information and potential gamestates in front of me.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8134 (isolation #578) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:24 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

Scum can have investigative PRs.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8136 (isolation #579) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:28 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

RG's contesting that one result couldn't have happened based on their role, iirc.

Also, if RG is scum lying about one of FoxHound getting a result, that negates the scum-theatre case how, exactly?
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8138 (isolation #580) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:33 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

I'm not getting where that last question is coming from, and that makes me think we're talking past each other.

There are 3 possible gamestates.

Fox/RG
Town/Scum
Scum/Town
Scum/Scum

What you've just posted is a pretty compelling argument against the second case, but what about the first and third? Does the information provided say that either of those aren't possible? I'm arguing that the Scum/Scum instance is most likely.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8181 (isolation #581) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:10 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

Desp and I haven't connected in a while, and I'm about to head to Europe on vacation. Once we connect, we're dropping our vote.

@Mod, Bro head V/LA through the 23rd
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8199 (isolation #582) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:53 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

vote: red gyarados
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8203 (isolation #583) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:57 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

nope. we synched and that's our vote for today.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8204 (isolation #584) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:57 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

#dealwithit
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8207 (isolation #585) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:59 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

they aren't town though
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8252 (isolation #586) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:08 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

unvote: red gyarados
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8253 (isolation #587) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:08 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

FUCK
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8255 (isolation #588) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:08 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

i knewwwwwwwwwwwww i should have stayed logged in to this account god DAMNIT
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8257 (isolation #589) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:09 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 8254, AngryPidgeon wrote:wtf. JSU is scum?
no, penguin is. with you i guess?
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8259 (isolation #590) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:09 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

we're town, derp
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us