F-16_Fighting_Falcon
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (isolation #0) » Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:02 pm

Post by F-16_Fighting_Falcon »

A scumread on Tammy isn't sustainable because scum who scumread Tammy with shit reasons generally wind up dead. I don't know why he chose to scumread Tammy initially other than WIFOM or cred for going after high hanging fruit. He has to figure out a way to back out of the scumread and pretending to see eye to eye with Tammy and her suspicion of me was a perfect opportunity considering he was already working up a scumread based off of FT's initial post.

More than that, his engagement with us after he scumread us doesn't feel like he is genuinely trying to determine our alignment. His reads on other players also don't feel like they are genuine and feel opportunistic.

It isn't uncommon for scum to all attack the same player. I don't think he is scum for voting us over
"someone else"
. I think he is scum because his read feels fake.

~ F-16
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7609 (isolation #1) » Tue May 20, 2014 8:14 pm

I really, really fucking hope you get lynched and no one buys into your fake ATE and self-victimization but odds are, the rest of your scumpartners are going to pile their votes on me so unless I convince an extra-ordinary number of townies to vote you... Six votes to lynch. Seven townies in the game. So, I need to convince every other townie to vote you. Wish me luck. Zero influence is kinda bullshit when your posts apparently are the only ones that don't make at least one person groan upon opening the thread.

I have no idea why the hell you are continuing to respond if you don't want to talk to me.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8280 (isolation #2) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:27 am

So, anyways was going to wait for Cabd to close it but sorry everyone for being abrasive and a dick especially Tammy/Nacho/Mastin/Nacho/Ffery/Ceph/DV, maybe Muffin and Nat as well. I get that my play here was something like this.
Spoiler: my play in this game

BUT, I don't intend to play that way again. Not only that, I was massively wrong on Rancid, MastinSSK, Magenta. Three mislynches/misvigs straight. I did suspect all the scum but I had about a 50% accuracy rate overall.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8307 (isolation #3) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:22 am

In post 8301, mastin2 wrote:
In [url=/forum/viewtopic.php?p=5944056#p5944056]post 8298[/url], Yulia Jue wrote:Man you remember that game where the scumteam just mislynched the player scumreading them instead of nightkilling them?
In [url=/forum/viewtopic.php?p=5944060#p5944060]post 8299[/url], Yulia Jue wrote:Oh, that was literally this entire game? Oh, okay then.
THIS.

FUCKING THIS.

F-16, there's a 'present' for you in the dead QT.
And an actual present for AP in there.
Haven't gotten there yet. Plenty of QTs to read. Is it bad or good?
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8486 (isolation #4) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:27 pm

On the dead threads: I expected a lot less cheering. Sorry for letting everyone down and lynching you Mastin. Probably one of my worst games on site. And sorry Ffery for being rude to you overall. Mastin's a great sport. Just finished reading the dead thread. Also, Tammy, I read your neighborhood with Penguin and I realized why you were finding me so scummy. So, my push on Katsuki was atrocious. I just stopped enjoying this game and wanted it to be over quickly. And thanks Mastin for cheering us on in the dead thread. When I first clicked on the topic, I was thinking more along the lines of dead townies making fun of us but your posts were nothing like that at all.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8508 (isolation #5) » Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:16 am

Read the scum thread (finally). Setup-wise, I really hate having a godfather role. It is a rarely ever a good play to lynch a cop confirmed innocent and anytime they get investigated, it would be incredibly difficult for town to win. If it wasn't for the role, AP would have lynched D3 even without Katsuki's investigate. It didn't seem like it mattered because Penguin and Fox survived and won but the game would have actually turned out differently if we lynched AP and associative tells would have helped us more from there. I feel like it is a dumb role to include in any mafia game.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”