Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3654 (isolation #0) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:21 pm

Post by Titus »

6 scum in a 22 player game was pretty OP. :( Especially when town couldn't cross talk.

I'll give more detailed thoughts later.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3657 (isolation #1) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:30 pm

Post by Titus »

This was my best towngame in eons (and one of my most trolly). I'm sad we lost. :'(
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3663 (isolation #2) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:47 pm

Post by Titus »

The other head has asked me not to out. So I will not.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3683 (isolation #3) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:05 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3681, goodmorning wrote:Well heck yes for my 33% accuracy in vanity crusades.
Titus was part of 14.5? No wonder I scumread them then.

I think the biggest problem with this game was the apathy and lurking. I think at one point I had a list of around ten people who just weren't doing shit. Obviously not all of them were Scum.

Anyway, the mechanic was fun and the flavour made me laugh bunches, so I'm glad to have been part of this game. Thanks Mods!

I was part of Logical Duality...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3780 (isolation #4) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:25 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3764, T-Bone wrote:Having reads is not the same as doing something about them....but since most of the playerlist wanted you lynched (and you got lynched) you can't tell me you played a good game either. I know I didn't play a good game and I'm not proclaiming that I did. You proclaimed from post number one that you were a mafia God and should have been treated as such.

Sometimes it is better to be lynched.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3847 (isolation #5) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:02 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3846, Untrod Tripod wrote:Thanks for your input, I'm going to cut/paste it into the design document for the next game to use this mechanic right now so I won't forget :).

The only thing I'd say is that I don't know if I'd agree that the shifts "didn't work" since the game finished and most people had fun, but I certainly agree that it wasn't optimal from a design standpoint.

I do want to reuse the mechanic in some way, so you'll definitely get a PM when I do.

This is accurate. I'd love to work with you on balancing it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3851 (isolation #6) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:17 pm

Post by Titus »

@Bro, well it's the first and probably only game where ika and I didn't scumread each other...but then we couldn't talk to each other so it doesn't really count
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”