Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #17 (isolation #0) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:44 pm

Post by The Bulge »

VOTE: Prof Fridays

Confirmed lovers with Rob13 lynch this scum please.
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #114 (isolation #1) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:11 pm

Post by The Bulge »

Overwhelmingly Mediocre Reads

Prof Friday's reasons are pretty bullshit/too jokey. Post better, please.

I don't know how I feel about T-Bone. The RVS self-vote itself didn't strike me as scummy but some of his later posts did.

Metal Sonic looks kinda town I think.

kanye gives me a headache.

Good night.
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #142 (isolation #2) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:52 am

Post by The Bulge »

lol

It was 1 in the morning and I was exhausted and wanted to post. C'mon, I told you guys they were overwhelmingly mediocre.
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #144 (isolation #3) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:59 am

Post by The Bulge »

Would you rather I lie?

Ok yes my reads are all 100% accurate and I will back them up even if it means I get lynched today.
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #147 (isolation #4) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:02 am

Post by The Bulge »

Three words: shit at town.

I always find myself playing town with a mafia mindset. I've attributed to the fact that on my old account, I got mislynched pretty much every game, so unnaturally play defensively. I also NEVER look over my posts. My mafia play is a different story.

I'm not gonna explain that anymore, because what I said is what it is. No bullshit.
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #148 (isolation #5) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:03 am

Post by The Bulge »

*I naturally
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #150 (isolation #6) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:06 am

Post by The Bulge »

Literally because I wanted to post. It's a shit reason, I know. Take it up with late night Bulge.
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #155 (isolation #7) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:14 am

Post by The Bulge »

You're attacking my playstyle right now. That's not scumhunting, nor is it helpful or relevant. I told you my reason.
I told you it was a shit reason. Stop digging. You're not going to find anything. I refuse to answer your questions dishonestly, but by all means let me know if you want me to conjure up some bullshit about "reaction tests" or something.
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #162 (isolation #8) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:28 am

Post by The Bulge »

In post 159, kuribo wrote:Don't you fucking tell me I'm not scum hunting

Better go meta me, bulge, because I don't do "reaction tests." I tear scum to fucking pieces. Stop digging? Like hell, you ain't seen shit, I ain't even got my shovel out yet

A man goes hunting for deer with his friends. He comes out of the woods with a duck. Is this man deer hunting?

I know how you play. I've played with you before and I've read some of your games. I get that you're trying to get me to slip up or contradict myself. But you know what? Chances are, I will. That doesn't make me scum, that makes me HUMAN.

I never implied you were using reaction tests, reread my post.

Ok this isn't to say that you're scum, I'm just gonna rant about the game in general a bit. I hate how much this game relies on reputation and meta. I'm not talking about a bad reputation or a meta-read that fucks you over, but good players with good scumhunting reps can hide behind that no matter what their alignment is.
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #166 (isolation #9) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:33 am

Post by The Bulge »

The account is 3 years old. This is my main. The thing said "no secret alts", so I you want to put DonJosh next to my name on the OP, I have no objection. But I don't consider this an alt.
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #169 (isolation #10) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:35 am

Post by The Bulge »

- Joined 2011
- left 2012
- missed the site and made a new account last month

It's not hard.
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #176 (isolation #11) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:41 am

Post by The Bulge »

In post 162, The Bulge wrote:I know how you play. I've played with you before and I've read some of your games. I get that you're trying to get me to slip up or contradict myself. But you know what? Chances are, I will. That doesn't make me scum, that makes me HUMAN.
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #182 (isolation #12) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:51 am

Post by The Bulge »

In post 175, kuribo wrote:And if you think I rely exclusively on meta to do anything then you really don't know my play after all

I never said you rely on meta. I meant it's easy for people to get an immediate town-read on you because you can come into any game with guns blazing ready to hunt scum. Basically I'm just bitching about that fact that I suck at this game and don't understand how people can get town reads on them so easily just by playing how they always play.

Pedit - I've never played anything like this setup before, but bear with me. In regular games, I play scum more confidently. Obviously it helps that I know for sure if my reads are good or not.
In this setup, I think honestly the best course of action for someone of my level of skill is to fuck shit up during the day but always make sure there was someone scummier. Then my inevitable flee wouldn't point anything to my partner, because everybody would have expected me to flee anyway. This isn't what I would go into the game thinking, but realistically I think it's what would happen.
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #184 (isolation #13) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:55 am

Post by The Bulge »

In post 180, Untrod Tripod wrote:Fuckin shit

unvote vote the bulge
this looks awful and defensive. Not trying to scumhunt, just tryin to post and not get voted.

Tbone what the fuck are you doing,

I hate blaming playstyle because it's such a scapegoat, but honestly this is something I have huge problems with as town and always have. I joined this game in hopes of improving my abilities (look at me improving!) and learning how to play without acting under the impression that I'm going to be mislynched no matter what (although this is usually the case...)
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #189 (isolation #14) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:04 am

Post by The Bulge »

In post 187, Metal Sonic wrote:
just want to remind you all that if scum lolhammers, he can probably flee + end day early, so everyone be careful with the votecounts

God dammit, sonic. :/
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #194 (isolation #15) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:07 am

Post by The Bulge »

In post 185, Banakai wrote:
In post 182, The Bulge wrote:
In post 175, kuribo wrote:And if you think I rely exclusively on meta to do anything then you really don't know my play after all

I never said you rely on meta. I meant it's easy for people to get an immediate town-read on you because you can come into any game with guns blazing ready to hunt scum. Basically I'm just bitching about that fact that I suck at this game and don't understand how people can get town reads on them so easily just by playing how they always play.

Pedit - I've never played anything like this setup before, but bear with me.
In regular games, I play scum more confidently
. Obviously it helps that I know for sure if my reads are good or not.
In this setup,
I think honestly the best course of action for someone of my level of skill is to fuck shit up during the day
but always make sure there was someone scummier. Then my inevitable flee wouldn't point anything to my partner, because everybody would have expected me to flee anyway. This isn't what I would go into the game thinking, but realistically I think it's what would happen.

This screams scum to me, first of all it sounds more like it is written from mafia point of view than town, until the last sentence, although I don't know how mafia could fuck up bad enough to basically say they are mafia, but he is acting nervous enough. If he was town he should say "In regular games I play scum confidently", the keyword is "more". He is basically saying that he is playing scum.

In the second sentence, again it doesn't sound like town,it doesn't mention that that would be the best mafia strategy. not to mention "Fucking shit up during the day" is exactly what he is doing now.

Here let me help.

1) read "I am more confident at scum than I am at town."

2) kuribo didn't ask for the best strategy. If I knew the best strategy for anything, I'd be good at this. He asked how I would do it. I answered honestly.
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #202 (isolation #16) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:15 am

Post by The Bulge »

In post 200, Banakai wrote:The bulge way too unconfident and nervous, you say you have played mafia for like 2 years earlier, you should have no reason to act like this as town, even as scum.

Experience =/= skill. I was a shit player and I likely always be.
Your last sentence tells me that this is not scumhunting. If I have not reason to act like this as town... Or as scum...
VOTE: Banakai
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #214 (isolation #17) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:39 am

Post by The Bulge »

Oh shit T-bone didn't self-vote? Well fuck me.
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #215 (isolation #18) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:41 am

Post by The Bulge »

In post 117, INAUFTA wrote:
In post 114, The Bulge wrote:I don't know how I feel about T-Bone. The RVS self-vote itself didn't strike me as scummy but some of his later posts did.

A more meaningful vote has been spotted, wI've found someone who has been concertrating on what they post/read in the thread.

VOTE: The Bulge

This post makes sense now.
Wow I should really sleep before posting.
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #250 (isolation #19) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:28 am

Post by The Bulge »

In post 244, hiplop wrote:
In post 147, The Bulge wrote:Three words: shit at town.

I always find myself playing town with a mafia mindset. I've attributed to the fact that on my old account, I got mislynched pretty much every game, so unnaturally play defensively. I also NEVER look over my posts. My mafia play is a different story.

I'm not gonna explain that anymore, because what I said is what it is. No bullshit.

This is suspicious. You say you never look over your town posts and then proceed to correct it in the next post. Forced wifom? I think so

Oh wow he just keeps getting worse, and people caught on

The bulge way too unconfident and nervous, you say you have played mafia for like 2 years earlier, you should have no reason to act like this as town, even as scum.

I played with him a ton back then, and he was always like this to be fair. Easy to catch as scum.

Hey hiplop! Good to see you. I believe we hyrda'd once. Sorry about that.

What I mean is I don't look over them before I hit submit. I'm just impatient I guess.
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #251 (isolation #20) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:29 am

Post by The Bulge »

I really want Banakai to be dead.
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #253 (isolation #21) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:32 am

Post by The Bulge »

The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #254 (isolation #22) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:32 am

Post by The Bulge »

Really though. Putting together a post now.
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #258 (isolation #23) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:39 am

Post by The Bulge »

Why is everybody on this site always moving into a new house
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #261 (isolation #24) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:52 am

Post by The Bulge »

In post 167, Banakai wrote:Also the bulges
posts after his initial reads post
look really suspicious, sounds like he is trying to say that if he is like mafia it's because he's "shit at town" and "plays with a scum mindset", and then he mentions that his scum play is different and then doesn't mention how?
If he had other suspicious posts
he would probbably be my biggest scum read now

Also I think I decided who to vote

VOTE: T-bone

What were you waiting for?

In post 177, Banakai wrote:VOTE: The bulge This vote is better

Then why didn't it happen 10 posts earlier? Stay still, dammit.

In post 185, Banakai wrote:
In post 182, The Bulge wrote:

Pedit - I've never played anything like this setup before, but bear with me.
In regular games, I play scum more confidently
. Obviously it helps that I know for sure if my reads are good or not.
In this setup,
I think honestly the best course of action for someone of my level of skill is to fuck shit up during the day
but always make sure there was someone scummier. Then my inevitable flee wouldn't point anything to my partner, because everybody would have expected me to flee anyway. This isn't what I would go into the game thinking, but realistically I think it's what would happen.

This screams scum to me, first of all it sounds more like it is written from mafia point of view than town, until the last sentence, although I don't know how mafia could fuck up bad enough to basically say they are mafia, but he is acting nervous enough. If he was town he should say "In regular games I play scum confidently", the keyword is "more". He is basically saying that he is playing scum.

In the second sentence, again it doesn't sound like town,it doesn't mention that that would be the best mafia strategy. not to mention "Fucking shit up during the day" is exactly what he is doing now.

I already replied to this, but all I did was correct it. I didn't say why it is scummy (although it should be obvious). This post is nit-picky as fuck. You're grasping at straws to back up your already bad vote (bad for reasons above) and trying to pick out slips and stretching it waaaay too far. Nice try.

In post 188, Banakai wrote:Metal sonic doing weird buddy shit with kuribo noted

Also bulge could mean he plays more confidently as scum than town in normal games, but it sounds awkward if he is trying to say that and, judging by how nervous he is acting I wouldn't doubt it if he just said he just scum slipped.

So awkward wording is a scumtell now? Nice. This is more of the above nit-picking.

In post 200, Banakai wrote:The bulge way too unconfident and nervous, you say you have played mafia for like 2 years earlier, you should have no reason to act like this as town, even as scum.

I've addressed this already as well, but this is the post that did it for me. This is awful. There is absolutely ZERO content in this because you're not even pushing me as scum. What I learned from this post is that I am either a) scum or b) town. Thanks for that, very helpful, A+.

In post 209, Banakai wrote:
In post 202, The Bulge wrote:

Experience =/= skill. I was a shit player and I likely always be.
Your last sentence tells me that this is not scumhunting. If I have not reason to act like this as town... Or as scum...

This is scumhunting, you could be acting strangely because of the unusual setup, and that is more likely to be as scum, you have to try your hardest not to fuck up in this game, not even at all, and I think the pressure got to you and now you are fucking up more.

This is NOT scumhunting. How can it be scumhunting if you don't differentiate between scum and town?
Why is it not allowed for town players to feel the pressure? Is it ok for town to fuck up? I knew when I signed up that this would be a lot of pressure. Look at the playerlist. Look at the game mechanics.

Review: Scum jumped on my wagon without reason so he made up bullshit "scum-slips" and is doing shit-all for town right now.
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #262 (isolation #25) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:54 am

Post by The Bulge »

In post 261, The Bulge wrote:
In post 167, Banakai wrote:Also the bulges
posts after his initial reads post
look really suspicious, sounds like he is trying to say that if he is like mafia it's because he's "shit at town" and "plays with a scum mindset", and then he mentions that his scum play is different and then doesn't mention how?
If he had other suspicious posts
he would probbably be my biggest scum read now

Also I think I decided who to vote

VOTE: T-bone

What were you waiting for?

I want this answered, by the way.
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #265 (isolation #26) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:57 am

Post by The Bulge »

In post 263, Untrod Tripod wrote:Cases are scummy

Moving is scummy
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #507 (isolation #27) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:28 am

Post by The Bulge »

Sorry. I'm here. I've been casually reading along. I'm having friends over this afternoon but I'll make this my number one priority to catch up this evening.
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #587 (isolation #28) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:14 pm

Post by The Bulge »

Ok after a long thorough-ish reread... I don't know why Banakai hasn't been lynched yet. There's not much to say here.

This was a serious post. I mean just look through this guy's posts and TELL ME he is town.

Anyway onto other things...

In post 383, Quilford wrote:
In post 366, Quilford wrote:he's going from irate to jokey to self-deprecating to sarcastic too fast

Anyway, here are examples of Bulge's tone swings that are making me uneasy

irate:
"You're attacking my playstyle right now. That's not scumhunting, nor is it helpful or relevant. I told you my reason.
I told you it was a shit reason. Stop digging. You're not going to find anything."

self-deprecating:
"I hate blaming playstyle because it's such a scapegoat, but honestly this is something I have huge problems with as town and always have. I joined this game in hopes of improving my abilities (look at me improving!) and learning how to play without acting under the impression that I'm going to be mislynched no matter what (although this is usually the case...)"

jokey:
In post 251, The Bulge wrote:I really want Banakai to be dead.

In post 252, Banakai wrote:Reasons?

sarcastic:
"So awkward wording is a scumtell now? Nice."
"What I learned from this post is that I am either a) scum or b) town. Thanks for that, very helpful, A+."

My mood does change a lot when I'm playing. I don't have a set persona like some other members of this site. The Bulge posts how Josh would reply in real life.

In other news, Metal Sonic is probably not town. He thinks he's being soooo helpful but he's posting a lot of shit with a side of trying-too-hard-to-look-town. Stop with your stupid read lists. We don't need a fucking summary of the game every time you post. Stop bitching about activity to look town-motivated. I think a Banakai lynch is our best bet for today but if we go into Day 2 and you haven't improved, you're getting my vote.
In post 377, kuribo wrote:
In post 183, kuribo wrote:Actually, new plan, stay with me on this because I may very well understand strategy in this setup better than anyone

vote: The Bulge

That's L-2, free town cred for the next person on his wagon, any takers?

no one actually gets free town cred, you of all people should know i was trying to do something there

Metal Sonic de-railed this. I pointed it out and nobody else seemed to notice/care.
In post 189, The Bulge wrote:
In post 187, Metal Sonic wrote:
just want to remind you all that if scum lolhammers, he can probably flee + end day early, so everyone be careful with the votecounts

God dammit, sonic. :/

Eh I'll be more active tomorrow when it's not past 3 am. And don't expect more reread notes, I want to deal with the present, not the past.
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #588 (isolation #29) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:20 pm

Post by The Bulge »

Oh also just a side note not really relevant to the game...

Taking advantage of kuribo when he was clearly having a bad day was low. I don't want to mother you all, but that didn't impress me at all.
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #728 (isolation #30) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:31 am

Post by The Bulge »

I'm reading through Aegor's ISO because I didn't really see Aegor-scum... maybe I will change my mind.
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #731 (isolation #31) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:06 am

Post by The Bulge »

In post 729, hiplop wrote:^ yeah aegor/bulge scum

Really?
Why? Because I didn't have a scum read on him?
In post 591, hiplop wrote:Honestly I'm not seeing the banakai scum thing? I've read a few posts but I'm just not seeing it. Anyone be nice enough to summarize that case?5

This post essentially says the same thing as what I just said.
In post 547, hiplop wrote:I'm disappointed. I think i was wrong about donjosh scum. :\

I want reasons for this (ie Why I am not scum) and I want reasons for the ridiculous post you just made (ie Why I am scum with Aegor) and they better be good.
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #736 (isolation #32) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:28 am

Post by The Bulge »

Fair enough. But I did read it. There's a lot of idly calling out posts for being "bad", refusal to defend himself, and generally weak reads. I'm still hesitant to put him at L-1 (inb4 "because you're his partner!")

You ignored the last part of my post.
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #934 (isolation #33) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:08 am

Post by The Bulge »

In post 933, Banakai wrote:It's better for them to hammer if they can, so we don't disscuss more

That doesn't matter. There's no nights. We get more discussion until the deadline.
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #941 (isolation #34) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:22 am

Post by The Bulge »

In post 940, Banakai wrote:reason for unvote?

Is it really necessary?
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #943 (isolation #35) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:25 am

Post by The Bulge »

If Aegor is lying and is actually scum how embarrassing would it be to let him get away with that gambit tho
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #948 (isolation #36) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:43 am

Post by The Bulge »

In post 947, T-Bone wrote:
In post 943, The Bulge wrote:If Aegor is lying and is actually scum how embarrassing would it be to let him get away with that gambit tho

This is bad and you should feel bad for typing this.

I'm not pushing for anything, it was an observation not meant to affect the game in any way.
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #950 (isolation #37) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:44 am

Post by The Bulge »

In post 949, kanyeknowsbest wrote:i kinda want to lynch bulge based solely on that post.

what really
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #951 (isolation #38) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:45 am

Post by The Bulge »

Are you guys being serious right now
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #953 (isolation #39) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:55 am

Post by The Bulge »

If you're actually looking into that post, you're playing this game wrong. It was an empty post.
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #954 (isolation #40) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:59 am

Post by The Bulge »

In post 952, T-Bone wrote:Because that's a backhanded thing to say, and I think it would come from scum. "we'll be sorry if we don't lynch him after that!"

I didn't expect anyone to listen to me. I wasn't hoping for "He's right that would be embarrassing! More votes on Aegor ASAP so I can protect my dignity hurr durr". It was an observation. A joke, even.
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #958 (isolation #41) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:03 am

Post by The Bulge »

In post 956, Banakai wrote:just stop no

Oh shut up.
In post 957, T-Bone wrote:Have some awareness because that's exactly what it looked like.

Alright thanks for letting me know. It caught me off guard because I really didn't expect any kind of reaction.
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1033 (isolation #42) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:02 pm

Post by The Bulge »

Does nobody else see Metal Sonic scum? Why is everybody conf-towning him?
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1036 (isolation #43) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:04 pm

Post by The Bulge »

In post 1035, Aegor wrote:No one is compelling everyone to fixate on me and my lynch.

Still waiting on hiplop. Or for anyone else to pick up on hiplop.

I could see hiplop as scum too. I'd have to read into though.
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1039 (isolation #44) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:09 pm

Post by The Bulge »

In post 1038, Metal Sonic wrote:
In post 1034, Aegor wrote:Do not blame me for this town's general incompetence, MS. Also do not blame me for exploiting the setup to achieve my wincon. It is not my fault I have not been lynched yet; I have made every effort to make it happen.

look at the playerlist and keep talking about "town general imcompetence"

literally every1 here has played for a year+ except Fridays

In post 1033, The Bulge wrote:Does nobody else see Metal Sonic scum? Why is everybody conf-towning him?

i will accuse you on day 2 because of this, you dirty huge bulge

Go for it m8. Bribe me and we'll both win.
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1112 (isolation #45) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:14 pm

Post by The Bulge »

In post 1109, Rob14 wrote:
In post 1106, Aegor wrote:
Quote me where I said I was certain they were partners. It's a maybe at best, and
the only scum tell I have on farside constitues "If Aegor is scum, farside may be scum due to relations."
It's clearly a better idea to lynch the person who is independently scummy than the person who is only somewhat scummy by relations. I'm 99.9% sure about Aegor. I'm maybe like 60% sure about farside being scum. How does that not make sense, that I would want to vote someone I find very scummy (certain about his alignment) over someone who is moderately scummy?

---

DGB, you want to team up to be an unstoppable force of scumbusting power?
Why don't you vote Aegor now, and then I'll accuse farside with you if we're wrong?

:eek:

Well, maybe I was lying, but srsly DGB, vote Aegor plz. <3

Um... well...

I think this really needs more attention.
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1117 (isolation #46) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:42 pm

Post by The Bulge »

Hey now, I'm voting Banakai too

...but I kinda wanna see kuribo's erotic fiction

PEDIT - oh my god
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1129 (isolation #47) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:33 pm

Post by The Bulge »

I want more of this
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1131 (isolation #48) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:42 pm

Post by The Bulge »

In post 1121, kuribo wrote:anyone wanna create a hydra with me and call it "Three-Pronged Trouser God?"

I don't think anyone doesn't want this.
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1208 (isolation #49) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:39 pm

Post by The Bulge »

In post 1207, Aronis wrote:Catching up! On Pg.5

In post 23, kanyeknowsbest wrote:im tryin 2 sheep you atm pls direct your humble servent

Sheeping town=obvtown!
In post 49, T-Bone wrote:I totally got blindsided by this game.

Vote: No Lynch

Because I love everyone.

Srsly. Like can we even NoLynch? Scum^
In post 79, Prof Fridays wrote:
In post 74, kanyeknowsbest wrote:hello? friday????? why is tbone scum PLease tell me idiot.

"For there will come a day when the immoral will rise up on six and fourteen." - Aronis 4:13

"He that hath no lynch shall no lynch forevermore." - zMuffinMan 16:3

"For the scum among you appears the most loving." - Magua 6:27

What??? Like a link to where I said that would be a nice start. [Hint:There isnt one]
In post 114, The Bulge wrote:
Overwhelmingly Mediocre Reads

Prof Friday's reasons are pretty bullshit/too jokey. Post better, please.

I don't know how I feel about T-Bone. The RVS self-vote itself didn't strike me as scummy but some of his later posts did.

Metal Sonic looks kinda town I think.

kanye gives me a headache.

Good night.

That's it? Like if you're only going to make a post a day, put some effort into it scum. I fail to see how this game is that hard to win, two obvscum already.
In post 116, Aegor wrote:T-Bone's entry: very, very bad. Subsequent posts are good.

kanye: awesome posts.

In post 13, Banakai wrote:VOTE: INAUFTA

A long long time ago I used to play TWG with you on another site but you don't know who I am because I have a different name here

In post 14, Banakai wrote:lol does kanye always act like this it's kinda funny but I feel like it will make him hard to read

^both bad

Banana is nullish, the rest of your reads are awesome. Town!

Page 5 reads are useless. We've all discussed this already.
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1212 (isolation #50) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:56 pm

Post by The Bulge »

In post 1210, Aronis wrote:

Page 5 reads are useless. We've all discussed this already.

You just want me to ignore the fact that you're obvscum. I see.

No, I'd just rather have the thread clogged with stuff we've all seen.
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1213 (isolation #51) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:57 pm

Post by The Bulge »

*rather not
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1217 (isolation #52) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:04 pm

Post by The Bulge »

Ugh. Can somebody who's not me confirm that these votes are awful?
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1224 (isolation #53) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:19 pm

Post by The Bulge »

I'm not confident in my abilities to defend myself against a far more skilled playerlist, as I'm sure you noticed in your read-through. I don't want the attention regardless of my alignment. But again, the reason I said your posts were useless was that you were calling people "obvscum" based on 5 pages of reading. If it's that easy, then why should anyone read any of the game? We don't need a play-by-play of the early game. Your later posts are fine, but quoting shit from pages 1 and 2 gets us nowhere.
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1226 (isolation #54) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:23 pm

Post by The Bulge »

In post 1225, Aronis wrote:
In post 588, The Bulge wrote:Oh also just a side note not really relevant to the game...

Taking advantage of kuribo when he was clearly having a bad day was low. I don't want to mother you all, but that didn't impress me at all.

Ugh. Your posts are still awful. Like you're comp,aining about the Bananaki not dying and you havent done anything to not push for his lynch, your constantly dodging and making up excuses. Why you werent lynched earlier is beyond me, but you're not slipping by again.

What does the quoted post have to do with anything? That had nothing to do with the game.
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1247 (isolation #55) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:09 pm

Post by The Bulge »

Can you quote for me in thread somebody who has said "The Bulge is town because he's not posting anymore."

Now find me one that says "The Bulge is town because his reactions were town."

You're pulling the lurking/dodging thing out of your ass.
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1248 (isolation #56) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:11 pm

Post by The Bulge »

In post 1244, Aronis wrote:
In post 953, The Bulge wrote:If you're actually looking into that post, you're playing this game wrong. It was an empty post.

Rather than trying to force people to ignore the post, explain why, if it was truly empty, you posted it.

I don't know. I wasn't thinking about the game. It was a thought that occurred to me so I shared it in-thread. I don't know how to put it to words and I'm having a hard time explaining it, but basically it wasn't a game-post.
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1301 (isolation #57) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:03 pm

Post by The Bulge »

I'm willing to vote hiplop just based on his past few posts, but I'll do a quick ISO read anyway.
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1305 (isolation #58) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:35 pm

Post by The Bulge »

hiplop's early game is played like a spectator, not a player. A lot of pointless questions and repeating what other players have said. This lynch looks good.

VOTE: hiplop
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1319 (isolation #59) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:46 pm

Post by The Bulge »

In post 1318, T-Bone wrote:Alright fuck it.

Vote: Hiplop

That's L-1.

*hammer
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1322 (isolation #60) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:47 pm

Post by The Bulge »

In post 1321, T-Bone wrote:
In post 1319, The Bulge wrote:
In post 1318, T-Bone wrote:Alright fuck it.

Vote: Hiplop

That's L-1.

*hammer

Bullshit?

No?
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1331 (isolation #61) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:49 pm

Post by The Bulge »

In post 1328, Marquis wrote:
In post 1297, zoraster wrote:hiplop ( 4 ) DrippingGoofball Aegor Quilford farside22 (L - 5 ) 4 ) DrippingGoofball Aegor Quilford farside22 (L - 5 )

Count the next page. 5 votes.

L - 5 + 5 = L
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1345 (isolation #62) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:54 pm

Post by The Bulge »

In post 1341, kuribo wrote:if someone who was already on the wagon flees, i'm accusing t-bone
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1352 (isolation #63) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:02 pm

Post by The Bulge »

_ _ _ _ _-_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1354 (isolation #64) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:03 pm

Post by The Bulge »

ugh fucked up the spaces. hang on.
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1357 (isolation #65) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:04 pm

Post by The Bulge »

_ _ _ _ _-_ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1362 (isolation #66) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:07 pm

Post by The Bulge »

In post 1360, T-Bone wrote:
In post 1357, The Bulge wrote:_ _ _ _ _-_ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _

R

_ _ R E E-_ R _ _ _ E _ / _ R _ _ _ E _ / _ _ _

I should probably make this harder
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1364 (isolation #67) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:09 pm

Post by The Bulge »

In post 1363, T-Bone wrote:LOL

_ _ R E E-_ R O _ _ E _ / _ R O _ _ E _ / _ O _

Wrong letters: L

O (it's a head dammit)
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1367 (isolation #68) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm

Post by The Bulge »

T _ R E E-_ R O _ _ E _ / T R O _ _ E _ / _ O _

Wrong letters: L

:shifty:
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1370 (isolation #69) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:11 pm

Post by The Bulge »

In post 1366, Quilford wrote:three-pronged trouser god

BINGO

_ _ _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ , _-_ _ _ _
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1371 (isolation #70) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:11 pm

Post by The Bulge »

In post 1369, Quilford wrote:H P N G D U S

and you missed an R

woops
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1373 (isolation #71) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:12 pm

Post by The Bulge »

In post 1372, Quilford wrote:T B O N E

_ _ E E / _ O _ / _ E , T-B O N E
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1375 (isolation #72) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:13 pm

Post by The Bulge »

In post 1374, Quilford wrote:F L R M

F L E E / F O R / M E , T-B O N E
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1380 (isolation #73) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:17 pm

Post by The Bulge »

In post 1378, farside22 wrote:Are we down to hang man and no one giving a shit?

Only until the flip.
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1399 (isolation #74) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:13 pm

Post by The Bulge »

I'm excited
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1401 (isolation #75) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:22 pm

Post by The Bulge »

So I guess we have two good wagons to analyze.
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1465 (isolation #76) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:41 am

Post by The Bulge »

I skimmed a few ISOs and voted largely based on gut, to be honest. I don't have any strong convictions against this player, but the pairing makes sense I think. We'll see.
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1467 (isolation #77) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:48 am

Post by The Bulge »

Did we vote for the same person
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1469 (isolation #78) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:55 am

Post by The Bulge »

God dammit kuribo did you vote me
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1474 (isolation #79) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:58 am

Post by The Bulge »

In post 1473, kuribo wrote:
In post 1469, The Bulge wrote:God dammit kuribo did you vote me

Although the question should be asked

Why do you care if I had?

I wouldn't be surprised if I got the most votes. I want my accusation to count.
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1476 (isolation #80) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:07 am

Post by The Bulge »

Mmmhmmmm.
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1518 (isolation #81) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:24 pm

Post by The Bulge »

I voted cheery. welp. idk
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1521 (isolation #82) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:25 pm

Post by The Bulge »

I don't know if mine will even count though. I probably got a shit-ton of accusations.
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1543 (isolation #83) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:52 pm

Post by The Bulge »

Shieeet. gg

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”