Pinky
Pinky
Goon
Pinky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #54 (isolation #0) » Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:04 am

Post by Pinky »

hm, the revival thing is interesting and by what mgm has said I reckon our revival choice may not be the only possible way of revival. Just something to bear in mind as there may be a power role with some sort of ability.

Basically my opinion has already been voiced about when to use the revival (early but not Day 1) although I think we should be careful not to ruch to get more information as even reviving someone may not give us the information we need.

At the moment I'm trying to establish a way of working with the hieroglyphics so they are as accurate as possible which is proving interesting but I think Nightson's translation is pretty accurate.
"A genius is a talented person who does his homework" - Thomas Edison
Pinky
Pinky
Goon
Pinky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (isolation #1) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:45 am

Post by Pinky »

In terms of mafia families would the characters be related IRL or have any sort of connection?
Pinky
Pinky
Goon
Pinky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (isolation #2) » Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:47 pm

Post by Pinky »

sorry, for only appearing now. That translation looks pretty sound to me so I'm happy with the information we've taken from it.

On a side note
the silent speaker wrote:The last one:
Ankh=life, then clearly the number 19 (one arch on top of nine strokes), then something, then ?place beat? (the beating place?) then the arch for number 10. So that one is "19 alive, 10 to lynch".

The oval in the cartouche is a mouth, according to the Gardiner list. And it comes up twice after the name, once in a compound, looks like. The symbol on top of it (inside the cartouche) seems to mean "arm" and/or sound like "a".

In conclusion,
vote: Pinky
in conclusion?

anyway: a not so random
vote:TSS
Pinky
Pinky
Goon
Pinky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (isolation #3) » Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:05 pm

Post by Pinky »

oh, you know what that means...
Pinky
Pinky
Goon
Pinky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (isolation #4) » Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:21 am

Post by Pinky »

interesting you jump on so quickly... Although it seems a good idea have you considered that it is possible he is an SK type role which isn't necessarily benefical to us unless they can find scum.

On the other hand knowing the roles we lynch ( or are night killed) is very useful. One thing that's keeping me from jumping is is the pre-game dicussion the mod said: the roles will be revealed when there is no chance of revival (or words to that effect) which I read as our revival isn't the only means of revival so using our revival now might not be as much use as we are hoping.
Pinky
Pinky
Goon
Pinky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (isolation #5) » Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:22 am

Post by Pinky »

Side note: I will be on vacation for a two week period. It is possible (but not certain) I can get access. Would the rest of you players think this is too big an absence to continue play?
Pinky
Pinky
Goon
Pinky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (isolation #6) » Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:13 am

Post by Pinky »

Well, as far as I'm concerned we can't ignore RafK. He is claiming to have information and although it is possible he is lying it still needs to be taken into consideration.

I think at this stage of the game we shouldn't revive Yos. Although he is a good player and if town would be very useful for us I think given what RafK has said we should leave the revive at least until tomorrow.

As far as the people on the "revive Yos wagon" goes, I don't think it is necessarily incriminating. People have different points of view. The thing that is incriminating is the fact that some people are not taking into consideration what RafK has to say. I'm not saying you have to believe he is telling the thruth, I'm just saying you have to loook into it.

So at the moment I do not want to revive Yos.
Pinky
Pinky
Goon
Pinky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (isolation #7) » Sun Jun 24, 2007 3:01 am

Post by Pinky »

Nanook practically said what I was thinking. Yes we all know that if we lynch Nightson we won't find out his role and therefore have no way of confirming Albert's claim. On the other hand I don't think scum would claim cop so early in the game, maybe later it would be plausible but not day 1.

I was also wondering about Albert's sanity which in a game like this is in no way guaranteed and I would also like to hear Nightson's response to the accusation which will help us gague Albert's sanity providing his claim is legit.
Pinky
Pinky
Goon
Pinky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (isolation #8) » Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:01 am

Post by Pinky »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Fuck it. I'm tired of you people. I claim cop. I got a guilty verdict on Nightson.
Pinky
Pinky
Goon
Pinky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (isolation #9) » Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:30 am

Post by Pinky »

Phoebus could you elaborate on what is "off" or what you don't like about a post, you've said it a few times now without any real explaination.
Pinky
Pinky
Goon
Pinky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (isolation #10) » Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:53 am

Post by Pinky »

Phoebus wrote:If there was an explanation to "off" other than an intuitive sense, I would've explained it, né?
Yes, that's fine, I go by that all the time but it made me wonder that you were saying in alot of your posts "it seems off" but without much other comment.

As for the Albert/ Nigthson interaction I'm inclined to believe that Nightson's name claim is accurate because in a game like this name claiming is very risky.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”