Friendlyville! Mafia - Abandoned

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer
Location: On a chair in which I used to sit, took a pencil and I wrote the following on it...It's dark in here

Post Post #15 (isolation #0) » Fri Jan 23, 2004 12:22 am

Post by willows_weep »

confirm
What is the point of using foul language, downright rudeness, slurs, etc on a gaming site? This is really distasteful.

Forum rules and guidelines (letter and spirit folks)
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=14372
willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer
Location: On a chair in which I used to sit, took a pencil and I wrote the following on it...It's dark in here

Post Post #65 (isolation #1) » Fri Jan 30, 2004 10:17 am

Post by willows_weep »

could it be that Bbob hadn't read the whole of the intro post by the mod?
Because the mod is pretty straightforward about that as well as other things. So this is now confusing.
What is the point of using foul language, downright rudeness, slurs, etc on a gaming site? This is really distasteful.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #72 (isolation #2) » Fri Jan 30, 2004 12:39 pm

Post by willows_weep »

Mathcam I know the whole masongroup=town bit...
Actually my post was really questioning how it is that someone wouldnt know that.
After I read bobs post I wondered about it because I remember the rules and thats why I said I was confused. And that was simply one of the options no one else had posted.
You mention pms.
Without even talking about any private stuff the moderators first post specifically states many definites about the game. One of which is that town have friends i.e. mason group.
So if some one wants to look at it another way my post is saying the same thing that many of you seem to be basing votes on. Players should read what the mod says.
Which is why I am saying I know that...and why I don't get why exactly you are bfos'ing me.

BTW, how come there were like 2-3 players who qouted bob and no one had touched it till massive said something. Is it like with Yoko who says he wondered about it? I know I wondered about it but was wondering if it was like if napalm was in the loser masons then maybe there were masons who didnt like losers, but were still on the same side. Like er...the stereotypical tv shows about school? Should we all just post our wonderings and not keep it bottled?

Hm...its odd/interesting how players sometimes use the word clearly in these games...as if things must be THE definate possibility.

It is 12 to lynch chaotic. I think if you look at wherever the mod does a vote count sometimes you can note how many it will take. Sometimes it is also in the Topic/thread title. or look at the last lynch/kill. HEH or you can always do what you just did :D

Vraak?
" Maybe the sk" ?
what kind of person would an sk be in this game? Like role anyway

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #131 (isolation #3) » Mon Feb 02, 2004 5:02 pm

Post by willows_weep »

EACH PLAYER HAS A SPECIAL QUALITY ON THEM THAT IS HIDDEN UNTIL DEATH. WHEN A PLAYER OF A FRIEND GROUP DIES, THE OTHER PLAYER(S) GIVE ME A CHOICE OF A PLAYER THE CLOSEST NIGHT THEY CAN SUBMIT A NIGHT CHOICE TO ME. THAT PLAYER IS TARGETED, AND THEN THE PLAYERS DO NOT GET TO SEE THEIR RESULT UNLESS IT DIRECTLY INVOLVES THEM KNOWING INFORMATION.
( taken from scalebanes post )

Does that mean that :
The surviving players in a mason group become sort of a limited mason cop for that night?

Depending on the answer I have another question so I will wait :D

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #142 (isolation #4) » Tue Feb 03, 2004 9:07 am

Post by willows_weep »

Mafia spread across mason groups?
So there may be at least 2 mason members in 1single mason group that should possibly be wary of the other player?

So...say the loser/any mason group. And say that it is a likelyhood that mafia is spread throughout and 1may be in that/anymason group. How would those two together fit in with the fact that mafia are supposed to be people who want this NewWorldOrder, and are not considered "social misfits" or such.

Now when looking over the mods post about the game it says these people have money, brains, power and can manipulate others ( does that seem like there could be characters with role controling abilities???).

I mention that part because the mods post also says that those interested in this NWO have to combat WISE brains. So if there is a group who are like teachers, scientists, businesspeople etc doesn't that make things a bit confusing (if you are thinking along the same lines as this post...well somewhere along the lines).
Because those aren't really social misfits, and it would make it easy to distribute mafia in masons without other members of the same mason/other players knowing.
Also since I think the only way to confirm pro-town is if after you claim (for whatever reason i.e. players are asking you to, high amount of votes, don't want to risk having to go away for more than a few hours depending) someone from your mason group vouches for you. That is right no? Now if that is right and say if that person who claimed is a mafia member but tries to appear pro-town, and another mafia member cannot be the one who vouches. That seems right if you're talking on lines of mafia being distributed across the field of groups. If another mafia member tries to vouch then the innocent member of the group is put in an odd predicament.
Now doesn't that make the game in town favor? Even though there is a large amount of players eventually a role claim would only work (in my mind for this line of thinking) if its distributed in such a way.

I hope its easy/not toooo difficult to get what I am trying to ask/say. I realize I put a lot of text into this...but I haven't really had a chance to come on today till now and actually comment. So all of this is almost a full summation of my thoughts on what players have been posting about and how I am processing it.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #147 (isolation #5) » Tue Feb 03, 2004 10:46 am

Post by willows_weep »

Oh wow ok Coolbot.
I forgot All about the HOPE part in the mods post. Well I thought it was more like a " I hope my friends will remember my birthday" kind of thing and not " I hope none of my friends are a part of the group of homocidal maniacs that are running around killing people they know...considering the fact lots of people I know have been killed"
sort of thing...
So now you can't even fully trust the people in your mason groups?
Argh!

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #185 (isolation #6) » Fri Feb 06, 2004 5:10 am

Post by willows_weep »

Ok, major question.

By looking at the two names we have so far : losers, alcoholics: (I don't remember if there were any others) and then looking at the mod post saying : the evil town folk are powerful, smart etc, etc:
would that mean that the pro-town masons would have names going along with the loser and alcoholic trend?

I asked that before but not in the same way. I don't think my question was answered in whole. But then again I usually ask many many things in one post.

The only major problem I see with the mason name associations is that those powerhungry mafia are said to be combatant with WISE protowns. So those may be mason names that do not go along the loser trend, Buuuut if you go on a technicality being able to converse with others in your group does have a sense of being wise.

Do people actually understand everything I write in my posts? Sometimes I think not when I am talking about many things at once.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #229 (isolation #7) » Mon Feb 09, 2004 5:33 pm

Post by willows_weep »

Hm, no name? I would understand that if it was like" mason group : NO NAME:"
as in the total outcasts type thing...but yea waiting to see what this is about too now

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #245 (isolation #8) » Tue Feb 10, 2004 11:21 am

Post by willows_weep »

maybe his mason groug is the cliques of nobodys, so they don't really have a name.

Thats what I had been wondering mojo but I would also suppose it would be written that they are the nobodies or such in italics etc. to emphazise and differentiate for clarification. Which would have dissolved the problem seen now.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #271 (isolation #9) » Wed Feb 11, 2004 3:36 pm

Post by willows_weep »

Quick question...has no one who read chaotics posts asked the same question that mojo did?
Im just asking because thats what I thought. For me its just because I am a big advocate of reading the mods posts, and didn't we already have an issue where someone hadn't read the mods post earlier?
I am understanding the fact that someone may not know what a prep is in reference to groups of people...but its just a tad bit odd that some people may not think it a question to put out there ...

something like that...ick...I just drank tooooo much soda and my tummy hurts now. :(

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #328 (isolation #10) » Mon Feb 16, 2004 7:41 am

Post by willows_weep »

Question: If there is a possibility player/s in your mason group could be mafia should you even attempt to vouch for them??? I mean...if there is a possibility your masons aren't a safe space then should the game be treated as if you can trust no one?

So claiming and vouching isn't a definite anything ?

I wonder if I am thinking about that right...

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #341 (isolation #11) » Tue Feb 17, 2004 8:56 am

Post by willows_weep »

Hm.
It was your option to willingly/directly seek out your mason buddies.
You chose not to.
Everyone has those options.

How does the bud who takes the first contact seem like mafia?

Why or how does this make one appear innocent? Especially when it seems that the theory/fact/etc mafia being spread out or such wasn't on the minds of all of the players.
If thinking on this or a similar train of thought I would suspect the buddy who hadn't tried at all for contact and was unresponsive once contacted.

hm interesting way of thinking about it

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #347 (isolation #12) » Tue Feb 17, 2004 3:34 pm

Post by willows_weep »

When I look at what a mason is on the MSCUM roles/rules page it says masons have to stick together and try to be able to help each other during the game. If one or most of them die the remainding mason/s need to be able to have evidence of their protown alliegance.

That is why I tried to get some kind of response out of you two. I didn't get anything that I thought would be helpful. I think your reasoning or Bobs was that a cop or some other role would make it all good.

I didn't like relying too much on any one other than ourselves because in this game you're own life isn't ensured. But I said ok because after numerous pm's neither one of you seemed willing to rely on something more substantial than players outside of our group.

BTW I wanted for us to be able to confirm mason group not townie. Yes they are both protown but the ideas I had revolved around mason and being apart of the same mason since there are so many. I hadn't thought about the possibility that mafia are spread out. And I thought names would be something players could be deceitful about. Because I also thought technically mafia groups are masons essentially. They talk, they consult etc difference is they get to kill .
Isnt that right?

If you read the posts I have made here so far you can note things like that.
In the begining of day one I thought the names of the masons was a clue to whether they were mafia or not. Which is why I have posted a lot of questions about the nature of the names.

One thing in thinking along those lines is : The names of the mason groups so far are all like the outcasts of society. The losers, alcoholics, dead beats, goths the businessmen... and the preps.
Which of those do not look the same ? (SAT work!)
Preps and businessmen. Those aren't the outcasts of society exactly...or at least they don't fit in very well with the others. Now that I have a stated example, what do the players think of that?
Because actually the preps fit in more with the other groups because the typical age/image for preps are young h.s. to young college/uni aged students of sorts.

And then there was my question on the fact the mod said the mafia has to defeat the wise people too.
But someone here answered my post and said something about it just being there for effect or something.
But I do think my questions/statements are valid especially now that the names of the mason groups are mostly out.

( I write a lot...)

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #348 (isolation #13) » Tue Feb 17, 2004 3:35 pm

Post by willows_weep »

Oh I forgot the stoners in the list. But they are alike with the outcasts stereotypes

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #389 (isolation #14) » Thu Feb 19, 2004 12:39 pm

Post by willows_weep »

This is skeeving me out a bit. This whole page looks like a stalling tactic.

Plus in all of this, I don't think I have seen Vraak say he isn't apart of the mafia.

Vraak has said that someone who is currently voting him is the real mafioso. That leaves too much space in my mind. A person could be a mafia member, as well as the mafia member. Neither one definately means NOT I. Saying the "real" mafioso isn't very clear.
But I may just be uber paranoid....

I had much more to say but alas my internet connection blinked out for a moment and all was lost. This is all I remember.

:D

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #406 (isolation #15) » Fri Feb 20, 2004 1:22 am

Post by willows_weep »

Seems mine will be the 10th vote.

I do find everything vraak said very interesting ( Because the most usual role for mafia to impersonate is cop because well they would know who was innocent! and also because well how do we or even vraak know the nature of his cop-hood. He could be paranoid. But either way I am going to vote fd because of FDs lame post and because of the rest of the stuff I am going to say ---> ) but well I do have to agree with ben on that one. This is probably the only way to find out, and vraak will die at night if he is capable of being a nuisance to the mafia ( maybe like he said) or if he is wrong then he will die tomorrow.

[/b]vote: Flying Dutchman

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #407 (isolation #16) » Fri Feb 20, 2004 1:26 am

Post by willows_weep »

vote :flying dutchman

oh great I got it backwards. I forgot that when you do an instant reply you don't get the buttons all ready with code for you.

BTW I just checked out the thread around 715am. This page and it was like WHOA I had to seriously catch up. I hadnt checked this thread since Quagmires vote count. Even though I was online last night I was only in the chat area after that because I hadnt recieved any mail telling me there where posts.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #409 (isolation #17) » Fri Feb 20, 2004 1:45 am

Post by willows_weep »

Yea sort of like a last resort post to help out other mafia buddies on FDs way out.
Meant to mention that get everyone out in the open/trigger all roles post of FDs but the intention to do so got lost because I actually hadnt meant to say that it was a lame post. Just that I didn't like it and that it was weak. I dont like seemingly downing/not being nice to people.
Sorry about that FD.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #419 (isolation #18) » Mon Feb 23, 2004 4:24 pm

Post by willows_weep »

Interesting...so did ben have a list of those who were mafia? Traitors are supposed to know who mafia are but the mafia don't know who they are so the traitors try and protect them during the day right?
But the death post says he was on the towns side so how does that mix in with what the roles page says traitors are?
Ben says he didnt know he was a traitor but then..there is a big laugh at the end of that so I don't know about that. And btw does ben get to have those two posts after death??
Well anyway why would ben say he was too much of a threat? If mafia didnt know? The whole thing about " as of that night he was on the towns side" bothers me. How does a traitor be on the side he is cheating against during the night? Hm... I dont remember the roles pages saying traitors have night abilities.
But hm this isn't a regular game. It definately has twists!

Ok what else.... has there been any talk about 2 mafia groups or 1 and an sk? Or a vig, veteran, faulty doc, or whatever else role there is that could possibly kill besides mafia?
I will re read what we have later.

Well I can't say whether I agree or disagree Zoneace. I am supposing I will play as usual with all the facts/theories/whatever in mind for whats been going on so far. I don't think there would be a huge bandwagon (11players) against 1 player without good reason. (Those are my personal thoughts on that situation so not saying any player said/implied/mentioned/etc something/anything like that etc.)

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #452 (isolation #19) » Mon Mar 01, 2004 3:54 am

Post by willows_weep »

I know I am a bit bothered by the lack of anything interesting going on here, but didn't we just come out of night ?
What do we gain by staying here? And then what do we gain by leaving?
Will the next day be any different?

I don't know if a deadline would help at all its just a deadline on how much the thread can go on with theory making.... Voting no lynch would just get to the same end faster ( unless posts continue on the same trend and then even voting for that goes slowly)

(PS I am not calling for action or anything, I know I am not voting right now for anything. Not saying anything about active or passive qualities of the thread in that way.I am just pointing out stuff that Is passing through my mind whenever I check up on the thread.)

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #462 (isolation #20) » Tue Mar 02, 2004 2:13 pm

Post by willows_weep »

...without visions of redemption I walk
with[/] the crowd
vote:blackhawk

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #465 (isolation #21) » Tue Mar 02, 2004 3:03 pm

Post by willows_weep »

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #482 (isolation #22) » Wed Mar 10, 2004 2:15 pm

Post by willows_weep »

interesting I would think a preppie may turn into a businessman.

But ...what does that do to affect the game? The name of the groups aren't essential are they?
And I suppose they arent since you can change so ....did you get an actual explanation from the mod as to this change?

When you say you :think that: is that from your interpretation of the pm or just your thinking on events that we also don't know about?

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #485 (isolation #23) » Wed Mar 10, 2004 2:45 pm

Post by willows_weep »

Interesting...does your pm say anything about what the power was?
Though...you wouldn't have gotten anything unless it regarded "knowing information" ?
It would just happen right?
Hm...I think I am missing something in my thinking/ordering process. Let me go re read the mods post.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #500 (isolation #24) » Thu Mar 11, 2004 2:22 pm

Post by willows_weep »

Yea I had a huge huge post written for werebear after that was posted. But then when I read his post I was sort of distracted, but then when I wasnt anymore it all became clear by re reading and then I pretty much scraped the entire post I was going to make.

So ya didn't make sense to me when I wasn't clearheaded but it was all good after wards.

That is pretty neat though. You become a vig/bucop. sort of right?
Do you get any of coolbots past investigations? If he had any anyway...dunno

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #506 (isolation #25) » Thu Mar 11, 2004 4:26 pm

Post by willows_weep »

Well ...technically you hadn't emphasized the difference at all...( your sentence in the last post is interesting though)
And also on a technicality the way the sentences are written suggests one state of being for Werebear and then another without either state coinciding at any point in time.
What would be emphasis in this case anyway? Interpretation?

But that aside...

Its interesting that players are affected by their mason groups adversely so.
So does that say that groups that intake drugs that alter states of mentality/mind shouldn't be too trusting ? And consequently that groups where there is no mention of such drugs may trust a bit more less they have reasons to be distrustful?

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #524 (isolation #26) » Mon Mar 15, 2004 4:35 am

Post by willows_weep »

w_W<-----posted absence in vacation thread.

Yes we recieved that Yoko was guilty. I hadn't said anything about because when the day started players were talking about how their mason names affected their night abilities.
If a cop who isn't a substance abuser/user found Yoko innocent, and a investigative role who is a substance abuser/user found Yoko guilty I figured that the pm for the user would be skewed in some way.

It seems right going on what players were saying earlier about the names affecting the players.

Claim now? How so?
BigBen already said earlier that I was in his mason.
I suppose I am confirming that we did get a pm saying Yoko wasnt innocent.

And then I am also saying why I didn't believe that was enough to go on to vote him.
Anyway since I got the pm just before day started and the players hadn't mentioned the whole mason name thing as yet (when I was on reading the opening threads etc) I did not start accusing Yoko and I didnt vote him either because...well I believe in needing information to back up your votes etc.
I won't just rely on my pm if I don't have to.
I am going to lay down and wonder about the way I think and then do or not do things and try and think up plausible reasons for the way others behave etc...

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #531 (isolation #27) » Wed Mar 17, 2004 1:52 am

Post by willows_weep »

is there some reason?
I saw your vote post and then I looked back to see if you have had any conflicts with morpheus since day began but to no avail.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #535 (isolation #28) » Thu Mar 18, 2004 2:10 pm

Post by willows_weep »

uhm ok, just wondering...well wondered rather. Its been awhile.

But now my question is why did vraakx vote you?
I mean there is an explanation and such...but yea just a question.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #540 (isolation #29) » Fri Mar 19, 2004 4:27 am

Post by willows_weep »

vraakX explanation is more detailed than just because of not liking an OMGUS vote. So yea even though I figured that was part of it, there was still a bit more to it
I think that BB is trying to derelict attention away from him to try and get us to concentrate on someone else.
That part.

But I don't think bb is scummy, not for these reasons anyway(The initial yoko issue ) VraakX point is good though.
And bb has made other mistakes that has caused the town to get on his case.
When you say backing him up, realize its for agreeing that we did get a pm and what it said about yoko, and not on anything else .
After the whole ben thing I am skeeved on the mason thing.

OMGUS votes, are ok I guess especially if they aren't like the 4th out of 5 votes needed or something and have no real reason.

Curtain Dog:
What do you think about the mason name affecting the night ability the remaining masons get ?
Like how we are alcoholics and saw yoko as evil, and a cop saw him as innocent?
Not sure if youve mentioned anything about it earlier. But yea.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #543 (isolation #30) » Fri Mar 19, 2004 5:10 am

Post by willows_weep »

hm
Let me see something.

Wait...isnt he in florida or something?
March 14 he posted he would be away till next saturday (this coming saturday) 11am

so yea....

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #545 (isolation #31) » Fri Mar 19, 2004 6:18 am

Post by willows_weep »

:roll:
So with the exclamation marks.

No I wasn't aware of the exact post numbers, nor does it matter to me in the context of my last post.
This is because I was simply saying that bloojay was on vacation.
You seem (in my opinion/viewing)to be taking that as me saying "oh no forget the whole 22pages thing he is on vacation for this week. Lets not call him on that " or some variation of that. Well at least you may be taking it in some way that I had not in fact stated. :shrug:

I said he was on vacation right now.
Perhaps I was saying "hey how about we at least don't lynch him while he really isnt here? Some such about a final chance for redemption"

But since I said "so yea..."
It was a post open to anything and just for the simple awareness, of noted absence for this week.

Oh yea, I guess I do realize the whole post thing now, thanks.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #570 (isolation #32) » Tue Mar 23, 2004 2:00 am

Post by willows_weep »

Ok, it has been a while.
I wouldn't think of the whole mafia lurking bit, because I don't understand why anyone would be away this long and post elsewhere.
Especially when its obvious we are not moving because of that player.
I don't know how easy it is to forget about a game. Since anytime you logg in you get the golden notes, and then in your watched topics its listed and threads are automatically in your watched topics if you post.
I am told by many that bloojay simply has a habit of "lurking" but, doesn't this go beyond lurking?

Hm...dunno, just would be neat to get on with things.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #592 (isolation #33) » Thu Apr 01, 2004 4:42 pm

Post by willows_weep »

He left your mason group?
Did the mod tell us last time...oh no the last time someone switched it was Zoneace right?
Grr its been awhile.
Im going to re read in the morning.

If you don't know where indentureddjinn went would the group indentureddjinn went to know?
If so then they could tell us if they show up before indentureddjinn

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #597 (isolation #34) » Fri Apr 02, 2004 1:29 am

Post by willows_weep »

Wait Zoneace was recruited?
I thought Zoneace said he didnt know how he got there. And I dont remember any mason group saying they did recruit/take him.
Didnt he get a pm that said something like you are now a preppie?

Is this recruiting evil or no

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #675 (isolation #35) » Mon Apr 12, 2004 4:50 pm

Post by willows_weep »

I would hope a soccermom would not be in the mafia.
I mean "wont somebody think of the children!?"
(no judgements on parental abilities of mafia)

How exactly does a claim help if the other members dont know if their partners is mafia or not? Well not a claim but backing someone up.
That just verifies that they are in a mason group and that name. But everyone is nay?

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #677 (isolation #36) » Mon Apr 12, 2004 5:34 pm

Post by willows_weep »

Are yousaying not necessarily to me Vraak X?

If so I am confused because you just said what I just said technically just in a sort of different way

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #679 (isolation #37) » Mon Apr 12, 2004 6:02 pm

Post by willows_weep »

ah ok then

:D

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #716 (isolation #38) » Thu Apr 22, 2004 2:00 am

Post by willows_weep »

The funny part is, I investigated Vraak X as my one-shot after my mason member died, because I thought I'd turned SK and was trying to kill the cop... and got guilty, and assumed my investigation stunk.

Argh, so its not even safe to be safe and be not sure!

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #726 (isolation #39) » Sun Apr 25, 2004 12:05 pm

Post by willows_weep »

Neat update!

Thats 3 of 'em down, in a 24player game? Is there anyway there would be 8mafia? Or somewhere near that.Im wondering because if masons are groups of 3, and so far at least the alcoholic group and the group Werebear was in (right?) have had 2 members.
I ask this only because I see the update and its 2 in one night and so Im like "well...how many do we have to get?"

Hm now about the Yoko issue?
Hm when Ben died I saw that Yoko was guilty.
But thing is Banana just died and was revealed as mafia.
At the beginning of that day Banana voted Yoko right? On the basis of what mod gave us.
I didn't know wether or not to trust the findings since its the alcoholic group and another player had gotten the wrong/or such findings and they I believe were stoners.
Yet then there was another group who thought there info was wrong and it turned out right I beleive.

So where does that stuff leave us?

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #737 (isolation #40) » Tue Apr 27, 2004 8:29 am

Post by willows_weep »

Im not sure Werebear.
I asked because I wasn't sure.
I am probably remembering when you had said something funny-esque and then a whole bunch of posts streamed from that.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #748 (isolation #41) » Thu Apr 29, 2004 4:35 am

Post by willows_weep »

Thanks for helping me with that Werebear.

I understand what Yoko is saying.
Yes you do have an investigation of that.
Has anyone commented on that issue since I brought it up at the top of this page?
The other stuff I said I have had response on but so far you are the only one to say anything about that particular part.
??

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #750 (isolation #42) » Thu Apr 29, 2004 4:38 am

Post by willows_weep »

Oh the rest of your post.
Why did he try to kill bb? Banana bob? was mafia right?

If I was sure enough to believe the investigation despite my disease I would have found that a legitimate reason to vote you.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #754 (isolation #43) » Sun May 02, 2004 6:49 am

Post by willows_weep »

Ok CD has the most votes and we have a deadline coming up.
Are there any strong cases to what we will do before the deadline comes?
7 to lynch

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #777 (isolation #44) » Mon May 10, 2004 5:32 pm

Post by willows_weep »

Yoko Kurama wrote:
Vote-Willows
Her style in this game is similar to two thread stays back doesn't post alot and never votes.

LOL!! You are really fishing hard for something no?
Mainly I laugh and say that because since I know the truth I can be allowed that. Another reason is because ...the only time I do post alot is if it is a theme that I know or can learn about.
I have more too...there is also that I didn't know we could use games that are still going on as some sort of game play(But that has nothing to do with you really Just something I didn't know) mainly because if I were to really answer you fully I would be breaking mafiascum rules because I would need to talk about EVERY game I have/am been in.And well...what is posting a lot?
And...really come on now...I rarely vote. I usually vote when I feel there is nothing else, no reason not to, I really believe in it, I am having fun in the random stuff and I know I can take it off if I/town deem that player as pro-town etc, within reason for all.
Oh I also laugh because that line about my "habits" gets really old.
And more over...it is not a "style" depending on whatever role.
It is purely me based on all that I am .

I do bet you want to do something constructive and such for the game, likewise the other players regardless of allegiance( Big assumption there) but ...blah.

BTW I have just had icecream coffee, strawberry smoothie, pepsi and a smidgen of iced coffee by mistake. This posts "tone" if you note one is a result of it.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #780 (isolation #45) » Wed May 12, 2004 7:48 am

Post by willows_weep »

Yoko Kurama wrote:
Vote-Willows
Her style in this game is similar to two thread stays back doesn't post alot and never votes.
My "style" annoys you? :)

So...that part I quoted is that an explanation of what you feel my "style" is?
If so why does a person who "stays back and doesn't post alot and never votes" annoy you?

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #799 (isolation #46) » Tue May 25, 2004 9:28 pm

Post by willows_weep »

Interesting.

Oh so I would get vig powers.

Hm...if you were Mafia and you died you probably wouldnt be mafia AND a vig right? I mean its possible for mafia players to have seperate abilities from the mafia group but ....
Well my point is that ...(ok forgot, that point because that other point interrupted)

But anyway have you ever made any other choices than just Vraak X?

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #802 (isolation #47) » Wed May 26, 2004 7:49 am

Post by willows_weep »

Ah ok thanks Mojo.

OoOOo Today is the deadline....I don't remember but is it majority of votes by deadline or the true majority (lynch#).

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”