pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #173 (isolation #0) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:11 am

Post by pirate mollie »

well we had a sane cop, an ultimate cop, a gun detector or whatever and some other kind of investigative role. it is almost like mastina thinks that town is really dumb or something.

<<< :shifty: >>>
Last edited by mastin2 on Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #275 (isolation #1) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:04 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

good questions, good questions
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #731 (isolation #2) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:53 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 718, Awesome wrote:THERE ARE NOT MULTIPLE TOWN FACTIONS. EDDIE IS STILL TOWN.

is this espo.

you might do better arguing from a "its a red herring standpoint" since mastina clarified that she didn't lie about role pms but you cannot assume what roles are in play based off your own role, hence the misdirection piece.

I have been waiting for bulba to get back and give da word on eddie cos they are IRL friends and I believe that bulba can read eddie and i wanted an update but I think that bulba's activity level is sporadic.

willing to lynch shos.

losing confidence in wis being town. cld settle for muffin but blizar is willing to help with shos.

eta: oh look I was right it is espo.
eta2: next person who ninja's me draws back a bloody stump
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1082 (isolation #3) » Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:53 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1081, Ankamius wrote:Mollie was that you who #d at me and am I getting the meaning right?

yes # you!

cos I was grateful for you clarifying.

but I am not sure the meaning that you are coming up with other than she needs to look at the gamestate as whole. was that what you meant?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1784 (isolation #4) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:27 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

am I the only 1 to think that entire neighbourhood is the scummiest thing to slither out of a truckstop toilet bowl?

muffin looks like scum.
shos looks like scum.
bulba looks like scum.
I didn't think fin did but now I think he does!
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1889 (isolation #5) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:05 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1881, shos wrote:Mastin, make you superVC with history votes just this once :P I need to show the peoples how the moment I got backed up both of my scumreads instantly voted me

how about you start doing your own work instead of waiting for mastina who is on v/la on the weekends and we all know this?

in doesn't even look like you think we are scum since you are essentially saying, "oh mislynches happen" which they do but its like you are asking me to be okay with getting mislynched in this game. a mislynch that YOU are trying to lead. why exactly shld I be okay with that?

you are also avoiding me like the plague and focusing on ika when you are waaaaaaay more familiar with me than you are with ika and yet you are not even trying to establish a rapport.

I think you are scum, neighbourhood bullshit be damned.

VOTE: shos
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1978 (isolation #6) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:25 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1973, shos wrote:Mollie, FFS, SIGN YOUR POSTS. you can't even start accusing me of neglecting you while not ignoring ika when I can't tell which one is posting. and I want to be able to tell that, so please. you don't refer to ika as third person in all posts.

Also I don't think you got the memo where I still need to reread, so my vote on you is negligible for the while.

shos,
this is mollie
. I am probably not going to sign all posts as "mollie" cos I forget things like that and I have never had to do this. I have been doing most of the posting! we told you this.

I am not going to nitpick you i am willing to give you space, plus I find this jackal wagon fascinating. why after not doing any isos do you think that dgb is bussing jackal?

UNVOTE:

signed not ika
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3315 (isolation #7) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:56 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3306, shos wrote:the most fitting case is that I am sane and titus is insane and awesome is town SK-miller. if Titus is sane, that means I am not, which means if awesome is town that I am paranoid. Make three cops, one only for hippies, one insane and the other paranoid? waaaaaay to unbalanced, with virtually any setup.

and this is why i think you are scum. the other game had 4 fully sane investigative roles with 13 players and yet somehow 2 full sane cops in a 27 player game is unheard of. you have been survivalistic all game, none of your pushes make any sense, it has been explained to you 50 times that miller sk will view as guilty and you are still somehow confused and you keep avoiding me.
<<< Pay a bit closer attention to hydraslips, please? >>>
Last edited by mastin2 on Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4321 (isolation #8) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:24 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

muffin why do you think wis is town exactly?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #5237 (isolation #9) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:40 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 5236, Titus wrote:
In post 5232, Pirate Ika wrote:okay so looking at all of that i am going to take in that the hood might be all town, cos bulba said mastina has a tendency to treat neighbours as masons, so I am laying off of them for a minute. that is fin and muffin.

I think tammy is town. the nks are beauftiful, she hit scum both times. defo staying off of her.

I am with tammy on the zarella townread and I wld hate to lynch some1 who has been part of our triumvirate and yes I am calling a 3 player town team against a herd of scum. fortunately they seem to be too busy killing each other. the zarella read is taking a hit with the shos guilty on them but zarella is not crazy for thinking that there might be a tailor in this game since there was 1 in the first 1. so hhhhhmmmm....gonna have to ponder this. zarella also claim a guilty on impossibear in . which stacks up against the read I have on both heads.
I think impossibear are scum here.
I also think they are the 1s to most likely nk us on n2 after subbing in on d2. and eyesore did not look town to me.

perv, if you are town, cld you plz be a dear and look for who stayed away from the red and blue teams cos 2 flipped for each voted shos back to back on d1. even if you are a dirty filthy free spirited hippie plz do this. I am treating you as town by the way just based off of your play.

I lean town on ank just based on play.

what I am trying to do is bottleneck scum's options and try to rally together town.

Yeah, you're trying to force your reads as gospel rather than work though and get consensus. You're also doing an epic amount of buddying on Tammy to avoid getting shot.

PV is confirmed town. I copped them. You townread them pretty hard, and now you're walking that back... why?

erm. my top 2 reads both have a scumread on impssibear. so no.

if tammy shoots us we won't die. so why shld we be scared of tammy? or any scum for that matter.

I am not backpedaling on my town read of him. I am treating him as town based on play cos I think he is and I said that. learn to read.

don't you have a vca to do?

also i thought you were going to work. how interesting that the plans seem to have changed.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #5241 (isolation #10) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:12 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 5240, Titus wrote:Why are you doubting I'm a cop Mollie? It's been established that I'm an insane cop even if you doubt my alignment. That is unless you suddenly think my alignment guessing skills have dramatically improved (in that case self-vote).

I am waiting for a vca to lock you in and see how it matches up with what we are coming up with.

every bit of energy you spend in wasting every1's time with shitposting takes away from your focus on doing what you say you do best. if you are town I wanna see it happen. your energy goes where your focus goes, so plz quit your anklebiting and pay attention.

what i am wondering about is all of this fuss. you bragged on d1 about your vca ability and I am not seeing it. at all. if you are town consider this a very kindly request that you do it. I have
begged
asked ika to stay off of you for a bit. you have space so make use of it.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #5726 (isolation #11) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:38 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 5724, Titus wrote:
In post 5723, Pirate Ika wrote:in other news bear is still scum.

I don't think hawk boy lied. tammy obvsly didn't lie. I don't zarella was lying either.

I think klingon made a correct assessment of 3 teams with 3 players on them + an sk.

that wld make 6 scum plus an indie which makes sense. I don't think mastina is that much of a miserable troll and I am just gonna stand by this until proven otherwise.

jingle just wants to survive.

If Zarella did not lie, then how did shos flip town?

he did not lie about bear.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #5823 (isolation #12) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:09 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 5821, Titus wrote:In the commie scenario,

The communists have a chance of being dicks to town but you and Bear are giving yourselves a zero chance of winning by leaving commies alive.

In no commies scenario,

The analysis makes sense.

Since town wins either way, let's use the no commies fail safe. Join me. There's chance I could be wrong and there are no commies, but the plan works the same since you and bear cannot win together.

you are saying that no commies exist? isn't that the entire premise of how you are ordering town to act? cos there are a bunch of commies running around?

so now....you are suggesting there no commies? but still follow thro with your dumb plan? lol, no.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #6074 (isolation #13) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:51 am

Post by pirate mollie »

I will never spend this much time on a game ever again.

Know the feeling...on both sides.
This game's been a killer sap on my time modding-wise. >>>
Last edited by mastin2 on Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #6206 (isolation #14) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:10 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

UNVOTE: titus

ika calm down
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #6223 (isolation #15) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:07 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

VOTE: titus
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #6279 (isolation #16) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:30 am

Post by pirate mollie »

titus plz explain in what world it makes sense that we are scum. cos I really wanna hear it!

we are cleared by your investigative, tracked by the flipped town tracker in which we went nowhere, townread by tammy which shld be HUGE, tried to lynch the outed scum role blocker in which you tried to save, targeted by scum on nights when there were missing nks with both protective roles dead i mean the list goes on and on. not to mention in no world wld I nk the 1 player that wld be the least likely to vote us which is fin. we are in no way no how scum in this game.

again, the only reason you are being allowed to get away with this is is cos pple think you really are this dumb and that you really are this bad as town. me personally, I wld feel insulted.

you are not even trying to work out who the last scum is you are going for the easy lynch in ank who's play this game very much points to the distinct possibility of being a vig. even if he is sk he has backed himself into a corner in which guarantees his loss. <---- you keep ignoring this and still keep trying to push for his lynch.

you have lost all credibility in this game when you tried to save bear and did nothing but fearmonger about commies.

you are scum period, end of story.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #6387 (isolation #17) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:40 am

Post by pirate mollie »

okay.

I am not quite sure why every1 is tiptoeing around how the original rules on the site as put forth by mith mebbe I am the only 1 who actually read them which included:

1. don't be a dick
2. don't break the spirit of the game
3. roles are randomized

there were a few others. these 3 rules in particular made the site attractive for me cos I was coming from sites where roles/
alignments
were not always randomized and there was so much skewing of games by the mods it wasn't even funny or even fun anymore. mods were giving their friends their preferred roles, pple were being allowed to pick who they wanted to be on a scumteam with blah blah and not every1 was given being given the same option so the games were becoming unfair and favoured certain players. the reason why this is unethical is because a power differential exists between the game mod and the players as in the game mod has a greater responsibility for the outcome of the situation. ethics is a very gray area that is usually subjective because people have different mileages of what constitutes as "fair" which in the absence of clearly defined rules can be quite subjective.

but lets talk about the ms randomization. mith's original rule/guideline got lost in the ether when zoraster edited an updated modified rule, which I have already pointed out. from my understanding
flavour roles themselves
do not have to be randomized but the
alignments themselves
are still randomized in order to avoid mod abuse which violates rule #5. I think the whole reason the rule was modified in order to include Upick games and tailored flavour games which still focuses on the role and not the alignment. if I am misinterpreting this then we can save this for postgame discussion.

what i don't like is that titus is insisting that mastina skewed roles AND alignments and the basis for why she is town when mastina has never done this. I mean I wld love to hear what explanations she cos up with explaining as to how muffin as miller makes sense if customized roles to players cos i think it wld e funny I mean what is she trying to say that mastina doesn't like muffins? I mean her argument is so ridiculous th only person who seems to be taking it srsly is ank who is claimed sk. he is stalling hoping that a lynch will go anywhere but him right now and he wants to keep titus around in order to force a kingmaking scenario.

ns gets it - yaye! - and I am not quite what is confusing muffin. to me, it is obvious that titus is desperate scum I mean she cannot even cobble together a plausible for how we can possibly be scum with her inno on us, a clear tracker result, and the missing nks on the nights we were shot. I mean we wld have to be a bp ninja tailor commie hippie fascist in order for us to be scum make sense. I mean us nking fin is just laughable.

also I found the argument that "pulverize" has to be the dictator nk cos it is too "high tech" to be rather funny considering the first use of the word was used in the 15th century and it directly speaks to a hippie nk cos tree hugging crunchy granolas are oe likely to use a mortar and pestal to pulverize the dried herbs from their herb garden than a food processor I mean I shld know considering I used to live on an actual IRL commune and I had kitchen duty and did just that.

so titus is scum and just grasping at straws and muffin needs to just vote her and if the game is still on lynch ank.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #6436 (isolation #18) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:32 am

Post by pirate mollie »

thanks for the game mastina!

I don't remember you saying that but oh well

as I said before, I think titus played a really strong scum game probs the best I have ever seen her play. titus, nacho fussed at me for being so mean to you! I DO listen to you sometimes and probably shld say that more often than I do when we are town. much love sista <3

great game! I can't believe we won. town played a very strong game.

I never wanna live this long in a game ever again.

sorry I got weird on you shos :(

bulba got my eye on you I didn't see how fantastic your play was until things started to unravel on our spreadsheet.

speaking of our spreadsheet it is a work of art. if any1 wants to see pm me your gmail account and i will add you.

it was glorious that tammy and I found each other

IKA OWE"S ME 5 DOLLARS
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #6444 (isolation #19) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:20 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 6441, shos wrote:send me the spreadsheet toooooooooooooooo

send me your gmail account! :P

also every1 be sure to scroll all the way to the right where we tracked the top 2 lynches on d1 (this is where I was in awe of bulba) and the nks
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #6476 (isolation #20) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:25 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

I added all the pple who sent their pms so they shld get an alert
whew!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”