Aerthem
Aerthem
Townie
Aerthem
Townie
Townie

Post Post #215 (isolation #0) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:41 pm

Post by Aerthem »

Welp, I feel awful now for not being on all day... I plead life.

Now, Jackel:
I do accept your invitation to dance

Now, if you'll excuse me, the crab cake sounds interesting. I must give it a try.
Aerthem
Aerthem
Townie
Aerthem
Townie
Townie

Post Post #219 (isolation #1) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:46 pm

Post by Aerthem »

In post 217, Marquis wrote:ok so aerthem is actually scum and this is a real one

...I'm hurt, truly. *brushes away tear with handkerchief* I've made but one post, and I am already accused of malevolence.

Also, I just got on the computer. I sincerely had not seen any of the nine pages. i had just caught up when I posted. Thus is my excuse.
Aerthem
Aerthem
Townie
Aerthem
Townie
Townie

Post Post #220 (isolation #2) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:50 pm

Post by Aerthem »

I arrived a little later, my carriage had gotten stuck a while back. I apologize for my lateness.
Aerthem
Aerthem
Townie
Aerthem
Townie
Townie

Post Post #223 (isolation #3) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:07 pm

Post by Aerthem »

And, about the not being invited to dance. Well, it was implied! No? Oh...

*forever alone in a corner*
Aerthem
Aerthem
Townie
Aerthem
Townie
Townie

Post Post #232 (isolation #4) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:22 pm

Post by Aerthem »

Meanwhile, I won't drag Lady Marquis' most likely illegitimate name, the shreds still intact through her nights in the beds of all the men in London, through the dirt by claiming her to have a dastardly or malevolent intent. Or, in other words, to be scum.

I'll do it in other ways
Aerthem
Aerthem
Townie
Aerthem
Townie
Townie

Post Post #235 (isolation #5) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:23 pm

Post by Aerthem »

Alright, I apologize. That was vicious, cruel, uncalled for, and utterly fallacious. I do hope the good lady Marquis could possibly forgive me for such a vile err.
Aerthem
Aerthem
Townie
Aerthem
Townie
Townie

Post Post #236 (isolation #6) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:26 pm

Post by Aerthem »

I do actually feel genuinely guilty for that post. You may not get the message now, but I sincerely apologize for that post.
Aerthem
Aerthem
Townie
Aerthem
Townie
Townie

Post Post #287 (isolation #7) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:58 am

Post by Aerthem »

Okay, farside. I know, my entrance was weird. It certainly wasn't my most well crafted piece of literature. I was trying to maintain a character (hence why it seemed forced), while also trying to vaguely stay current. I also wanted to tie back to the multiple posts of Jackel mentioning me. So, yeah, it makes sense if my entrance seems weird. if that's what's been bothering people, I understand why, now. Thank you, Farside, for showing me why people thought I was scum.
Aerthem
Aerthem
Townie
Aerthem
Townie
Townie

Post Post #289 (isolation #8) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:02 am

Post by Aerthem »

That post? I'm reading through it, and I'm not finding any reason. Perhaps I'm subconsciously trying to choose my words more carefully due to the fact of the large amount of people who think I'm scum? Could it be a speech pattern difference? I don't know. That last one, and this one, should not seem forced.
Aerthem
Aerthem
Townie
Aerthem
Townie
Townie

Post Post #290 (isolation #9) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:04 am

Post by Aerthem »

Oh, I think it was the end. The end was perhaps a little forced. Not too much, though.
Aerthem
Aerthem
Townie
Aerthem
Townie
Townie

Post Post #292 (isolation #10) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:07 am

Post by Aerthem »

I focused on how they sound because you keep questioning me on them. It's understandable to think a bit more about it when people are calling me scum for it, is it not?
Aerthem
Aerthem
Townie
Aerthem
Townie
Townie

Post Post #295 (isolation #11) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:25 am

Post by Aerthem »

In post 294, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 292, Aerthem wrote:I focused on how they sound because you keep questioning me on them. It's understandable to think a bit more about it when people are calling me scum for it, is it not?

If you're actually scum, yes. I think so. I mean there's bound to be some nervousness as town if people are scumreading you but this just looks to me like you're trying to change the way you post in order to not be scumread anymore, which is weird to me, because it shouldn't matter THAT much as long as you're actually scum hunting, since scumhunting has the habit of vindicating town.

I'd love to scumhunt, but at the moment, most are making rather fluff posts. The only real posts I've seen are a few posts accusing others of being scum, which could really mean anything. So, yeah, scumhunting would be nice, but I don't have any actual information to do that with.
Aerthem
Aerthem
Townie
Aerthem
Townie
Townie

Post Post #298 (isolation #12) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:35 am

Post by Aerthem »

In post 297, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 295, Aerthem wrote:
In post 294, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 292, Aerthem wrote:I focused on how they sound because you keep questioning me on them. It's understandable to think a bit more about it when people are calling me scum for it, is it not?

If you're actually scum, yes. I think so. I mean there's bound to be some nervousness as town if people are scumreading you but this just looks to me like you're trying to change the way you post in order to not be scumread anymore, which is weird to me, because it shouldn't matter THAT much as long as you're actually scum hunting, since scumhunting has the habit of vindicating town.

I'd love to scumhunt, but at the moment, most are making rather fluff posts. The only real posts I've seen are a few posts accusing others of being scum, which could really mean anything. So, yeah, scumhunting would be nice, but I don't have any actual information to do that with.

I think there is a lot of info to work with here. what parts are you struggling with?

I'll read through it again, then answer the question. Okay?
Aerthem
Aerthem
Townie
Aerthem
Townie
Townie

Post Post #302 (isolation #13) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:08 am

Post by Aerthem »

In post 300, Venmar wrote:Aerthem's responses are far from satisfactory. He's obviously cuddling up to Farside (rather me, who blatantly criticised you), but more importantly, it rubs me,
very, very
wrong with how he approaches the situation in #287. It really does make me feel uncomfortable with how accepting he is of the criticism thrown at him. Not once can I see him denying being scum, just appealing by being nice. Then, in #289, he says he chose his words carefully because of all of the people scumreading him, as if that makes any sense because he showed no signs of rebuking said scumreads in the previous post. ETL brings up one of my main suspicions, which is the fact that Aerthem is going out of his way to act a certain way.

Ugh, it's just when people are all apologetic, saying "I understand now", stuff like that, it just pops a plethora of red flags for me.

Cuddling up to Farside? I wasn't sure why I was being proclaimed scum, and they cleared that up so that I could explain it. Excuse me if I appreciate the ability to defend myself. Also, my being very open to criticism: I am, unfortunately, still fairly new. I appreciate any help I can get. Besides, I tend to just roll with criticism. Then, as to my not saying I'm not scum. Would anybody really believe me if I did claim to be town aligned? I am, but would they believe me? Also, "going out of my way"? I'm not going out of my way. i had just typed the first couple in a different voice, and then subconsciously switched in order to defend myself. I do it all the time. Of course, I can't prove it to you, so you may not believe me, but it's true. Finally, the part about being apologetic. Well, excuse me if I wish to be a kind person and defend myself without attempting to insult someone or accuse them of being scum. Because, truthfully, I don't think they are. I don't think you're scum either, but I lost some patience. I apologize for the tone of voice in this post.
Aerthem
Aerthem
Townie
Aerthem
Townie
Townie

Post Post #303 (isolation #14) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:11 am

Post by Aerthem »

Now, Mollie, I apologize for the delay. My reads:
I'm reading most as town, except i'm keeping my eye on a few.
These are: SNS, mnemonics, and maybe Who. They don't post much, and it bothers me a little. Who, not as much. I know, there are others who aren't posting much, but I'm not getting that much of a scum vibe from them.
There, reads.
Aerthem
Aerthem
Townie
Aerthem
Townie
Townie

Post Post #305 (isolation #15) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:18 am

Post by Aerthem »

Could you please explain what that means, ETL? I would love to respond, but I can't do anything with an ambiguous emoticon
Aerthem
Aerthem
Townie
Aerthem
Townie
Townie

Post Post #307 (isolation #16) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:22 am

Post by Aerthem »

In post 306, snscompt1 wrote:Lol. Aerthem. Youre adorable.

...How so?
Aerthem
Aerthem
Townie
Aerthem
Townie
Townie

Post Post #309 (isolation #17) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:40 am

Post by Aerthem »

Ah, well, we may not see eye-to-eye on reads. Such is life. I don't have a real reason for why they feel scummy. It's just the general ambiance of the message. But, hey, tell me what you think, please. Only way I can improve.
Aerthem
Aerthem
Townie
Aerthem
Townie
Townie

Post Post #311 (isolation #18) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:51 am

Post by Aerthem »

...You tell me to make reads. I make reads. Then you tell me that you find my reads dubious and you think I made them up. have you ever heard of a catch-22?

I did not make them up. I genuinely felt that. Now, I'm going to make a change to them, due to realization that I left somebody out. I replace SNS with bait. SNS didn't have so scummy a vibe after all, and I meant to include bait, but I forgot her. I also specified Who not as much as the rest, as I believe it may just be his speech patterns. Now, it's possible they always do this, and you think that I'm making this up due to the fact that this is normal, but I wouldn't know. I'm new, remember? I haven't read any of their games.
Aerthem
Aerthem
Townie
Aerthem
Townie
Townie

Post Post #326 (isolation #19) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:27 pm

Post by Aerthem »

Well, it appears that I'm being deserted at this round. Well, I know when I'm not wanted. I'll leave, there's the door, beckoning me. It appears all my words mean nothing. I would have responded to ETL's post, but it really doesn't matter now, does it? A pity, I had hoped to enjoy this game. Maybe next season. Maybe next. Thus, I bid you all adieu.

What? the insults pile still? What point have they? Do they exist just to be cruel? To beat a person while they're down? Well, then I laugh at you, all of you! I shall laugh at the look on your faces when you discovered you were wrong. Your strongest scumread turns out to be town! oh, what fun! Ha! I say, I shall not go gentle into that good night! Through all my claims and explanations, I shall still be persistently scumread, simply because you thought me scum. Since you search for scummy-ness in my posts, you found it. Congrats! You have found what wasn't there! May you be happy with your misinformation. May it worry you throughout your entire game.

That is all I have to say. May the odds be ever in town's favor.
Aerthem
Aerthem
Townie
Aerthem
Townie
Townie

Post Post #330 (isolation #20) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:55 pm

Post by Aerthem »

A glimmer of light? Possibly. Wait, Who, how many alts do you have? How many have I seen and not recognized? I'm genuinely curious now...

Now, Bait, I said I shall not go gentle into that good night. I mean to uphold my word. Have fun.
Aerthem
Aerthem
Townie
Aerthem
Townie
Townie

Post Post #331 (isolation #21) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:59 pm

Post by Aerthem »

Now, Who, ask your questions. Please? And might one of those questions be a request to dance to me?
Aerthem
Aerthem
Townie
Aerthem
Townie
Townie

Post Post #333 (isolation #22) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:11 pm

Post by Aerthem »

I can be so much more interesting than Bait could ever be. What, some few posts, with hardly any text or information? I can do *so* much better than that. You should definitely pick me. You could do so much better. Hmm... we still have an unfinished debate on karma, don't we? I'd like to finish that, at some point
Aerthem
Aerthem
Townie
Aerthem
Townie
Townie

Post Post #338 (isolation #23) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:37 pm

Post by Aerthem »

What, no words? You use videos instead? Are you incapable of creating a sincere sentence. See, I make sentences for you, she doesn't care enough even for that. I'm a much better choice.
Aerthem
Aerthem
Townie
Aerthem
Townie
Townie

Post Post #340 (isolation #24) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:55 pm

Post by Aerthem »

Why don't you want to be called Queen Mollie? It seems perfectly flattering to me...
Aerthem
Aerthem
Townie
Aerthem
Townie
Townie

Post Post #342 (isolation #25) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:17 pm

Post by Aerthem »

Alas, I must go to bed. Who, if you ask any questions, please, allow me to respond before you decide. I should respond early tomorrow morning.

Oh, I appreciate the sentiment SNS. But, it shall be his choice. Even if he chooses badly and picks bait.
Aerthem
Aerthem
Townie
Aerthem
Townie
Townie

Post Post #346 (isolation #26) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:10 pm

Post by Aerthem »

Okay, my biggest scumread. They've made less than or around 5 posts, with almost no information at all in them. They haven't answered questions or provided scumreads, just simply almost no contribution to the game. And, for the most part, nobody notices them. There, my largest scumread.
Aerthem
Aerthem
Townie
Aerthem
Townie
Townie

Post Post #362 (isolation #27) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:34 am

Post by Aerthem »

In post 347, farside22 wrote:
In post 346, Aerthem wrote:Okay, my biggest scumread. They've made less than or around 5 posts, with almost no information at all in them. They haven't answered questions or provided scumreads, just simply almost no contribution to the game. And, for the most part, nobody notices them. There, my largest scumread.

Okay this is town post and I'm awake now.

Just from my prospective of your play lady dear. I found it strange you accepted a proposal and said you had not really read the game so when you accept a proposal I wondered why you were accepting a players proposal who was talking about you, if you had not read the game. How did you know he was thinking of proposing to you?
In 233 you say if was implied, which tells me you did read something of the game, so can you explain how you knew jackel was consider asking if you had not read the game in full?

I *had* read the game, if I gave the impression that I hadn't, I'm sorry. Now, the reason I had accepted what I thought was a proposal, was because I had read messages which I thought implied that he wanted to dance with me. Others thought so too. But, after reading several more pages of... fluff, really. Oh, and pictures, musn't forget the pictures. Anyway, after all of that, I made in my head an imaginary proposal.
Aerthem
Aerthem
Townie
Aerthem
Townie
Townie

Post Post #365 (isolation #28) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:53 am

Post by Aerthem »

It would be an honour.
I accept your invitation, Who.

Desolee, Bait. Maybe next season, maybe next.
Aerthem
Aerthem
Townie
Aerthem
Townie
Townie

Post Post #540 (isolation #29) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:51 am

Post by Aerthem »

In post 538, Who wrote:
In post 534, SXTLHGaiden wrote:and yet, that's who you chose to dance with. why aerthem?

They both seemed town, I was slightly less sure of bait's towniness, and I thought that Aerthem would contribute more.

One, I've been busy. Two, I've found nothing to comment on. Why post if I'm not going to say anything, correct?

So, if you want me to post, maybe you should ask me questions. Just a suggestion
Aerthem
Aerthem
Townie
Aerthem
Townie
Townie

Post Post #584 (isolation #30) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:58 pm

Post by Aerthem »

Shall we say *why* we're voting me now? Or is this confirmation bias again?
Aerthem
Aerthem
Townie
Aerthem
Townie
Townie

Post Post #595 (isolation #31) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:36 pm

Post by Aerthem »

In post 589, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 584, Aerthem wrote:Shall we say *why* we're voting me now? Or is this confirmation bias again?

can you answer my question?

thanks! :mrgreen:

Oh, is your question: "What do you think of Jackel?". Sorry, I was having difficulty finding it because it wasn't phrased as a question. So, my opinion:
I don't know. He hasn't posted much, and it was mostly fluff. However, I don't like that he invited somebody else when he had already expressed some interest in inviting me. Then again, if he invited me, that would just cement your belief that he was scum. So, I guess it was for the better. I wouldn't expect any response or other post from him for a while, him being away camping(I think...) and all.
Aerthem
Aerthem
Townie
Aerthem
Townie
Townie

Post Post #600 (isolation #32) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:49 pm

Post by Aerthem »

In post 598, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 595, Aerthem wrote:
In post 584, Aerthem wrote:Shall we say *why* we're voting me now? Or is this confirmation bias again?

Oh, is your question: "What do you think of Jackel?". Sorry, I was having difficulty finding it because it wasn't phrased as a question. So, my opinion:
I don't know. He hasn't posted much, and it was mostly fluff. However, I don't like that he invited somebody else when he had already expressed some interest in inviting me. Then again, if he invited me, that would just cement your belief that he was scum. So, I guess it was for the better. I wouldn't expect any response or other post from him for a while, him being away camping(I think...) and all.

where exactly did I say he was scum?

I asked you about him. I wld like to know his thoughts on you.

I wld also like to hear both of your thoughts on other players.

I never said that you thought he was scum. I never said that he was scum either. Then, I mentioned that he can't post for a while. Not until tomorrow, I think. Now, my thoughts on other players: Two of my scumreads have turned out to be town. I'm seriously doubting my ability to read people. However, if it's necessary, I'll share.

Mollie:
Mollie

Town:
ETL
Venmar
Kagami
Gaiden
Anti
Farside

Null to vaguely scummish:
Ika
Who
Marquis
Jackel
Aerthem
Aerthem
Townie
Aerthem
Townie
Townie

Post Post #611 (isolation #33) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:13 pm

Post by Aerthem »

In post 605, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 600, Aerthem wrote:
In post 598, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 595, Aerthem wrote:

I don't know. He hasn't posted much, and it was mostly fluff. However, I don't like that he invited somebody else when he had already expressed some interest in inviting me. Then again, if he invited me,
that would just cement your belief that he was scum
. So, I guess it was for the better. I wouldn't expect any response or other post from him for a while, him being away camping(I think...) and all.

where exactly did I say he was scum?

I asked you about him. I wld like to know his thoughts on you.

I wld also like to hear both of your thoughts on other players.

I never said that you thought he was scum. I never said that he was scum either. Then, I mentioned that he can't post for a while. Not until tomorrow, I think. Now, my thoughts on other players: Two of my scumreads have turned out to be town. I'm seriously doubting my ability to read people. However, if it's necessary, I'll share.

Mollie:
Mollie

Town:
ETL
Venmar
Kagami
Gaiden
Anti
Farside

Null to vaguely scummish:
Ika
Who
Marquis
Jackel

with wrt the bold, it is fairly implicit by that statement that you inferred that I think jackal is scum and it wld be furthered by him picking you. this reads as self-conscious. whats interesting is that you are not even questioning jackal not picking you.

pretty sure ika is town so nix that read.

thinking who is too. I *cld* be wrong cos who is always wifomy and can slide under the radar so it isn't as firm as I wld like. but I am feeling the town!who vibe at least for the mo. marquis feels kind of town cos he is letting down his guard a good bit and I keep asking you about jackal and oh hai! hai gurl!

cld you plz quantify that jackal townread?

...What? I understand what your saying about ika and Who. I have almost no idea what you're trying to say with the rest. "oh hai! hai gurl!"? Just, what? Plus, I didn't put jackel in my town side, I put him in the null, as he hasn't posted much. The only thing one can read off of is the Farside town read and his vote of her. Oh! I understand why you said that I thought you thought Jackel was scum. Okay, by "that would just cement your belief that he was scum", I meant the collective thread, not you in particular, Mollie. I'm sorry for the confusion.

Now, as to my "self conscious"-ness and not questioning Jackel. I was under a lot of fire at that point. I still kind off am, but to not as much of an extent. He was under a little fire, as well. So, why would he attach himself to me, the ship that already appears to be sinking? I know that I certainly wouldn't. It only makes sense. That, and he wasn't sure as to how town I was. Meanwhile, he was nearly certain that Farside is town. Thus, he invited Farside. Makes perfect sense.
Aerthem
Aerthem
Townie
Aerthem
Townie
Townie

Post Post #616 (isolation #34) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:33 pm

Post by Aerthem »

@ Mollie

Um, I wish I could walk you through my townreads, but it's mostly guttownreading. I don't know really. The only one that I could explain is my Mollieread. But, that's self explanatory. Also, I didn't quite give scum picks. I gave a null to vaguely scummish list. Which means that I either haven't seen enough posts from them to make a decision, or think them vaguely scummish. Not much in anything, really.

Anyway, explaining my townreads... I don't know. They just seem... green. Sorry, that'll make no sense to you, but that's the only way I can describe it. Green. Well, ETL has a little more yellow thrown in, Anti has orange (his raging?), Venmar has red (probably my not liking his scumreadin me...), but mostly just green for all of them. So, sorry. That was the best explanation I can give.
Aerthem
Aerthem
Townie
Aerthem
Townie
Townie

Post Post #636 (isolation #35) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:39 am

Post by Aerthem »

@ farside

No, I haven't. Then again, I haven't posted much either, preferring to respond to things. So, I don't blame him, really. But, if I really believe that he's scum, I will leave the dance.
Aerthem
Aerthem
Townie
Aerthem
Townie
Townie

Post Post #660 (isolation #36) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:13 am

Post by Aerthem »

In post 657, Marquis wrote:i would vote farside on principle if the whorethem wagon wasn't tasty enough already

I'm sorry, what!?!?! Just because you erroneously think that I'm scum does not give you license to debase me in such ways! Do I do that to you? Okay, I did once, but I apologized profusely for it. I'm starting to wonder if I should have...
Aerthem
Aerthem
Townie
Aerthem
Townie
Townie

Post Post #665 (isolation #37) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:32 am

Post by Aerthem »

In post 663, Marquis wrote:who/aerthem

whorethem

I... see.
That's quite... convenient...
Aerthem
Aerthem
Townie
Aerthem
Townie
Townie

Post Post #688 (isolation #38) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:21 pm

Post by Aerthem »

In post 685, Venmar wrote:Sigh, has
anybody
else other than me noticed that Aerthem's posts are strictly and almost exclusvely reactive to others asking him things? The guy hasn't put his mind to anything constructive yet.

Um, yeah. That's how I play. Also, I've already mentioned this when I said that Who hadn't posted anything in our PT (He still hasn't, by the way). So, yeah, no new information here.
Aerthem
Aerthem
Townie
Aerthem
Townie
Townie

Post Post #689 (isolation #39) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:37 pm

Post by Aerthem »

Okay. Mollie, Farside, and everyone else wanting an opinion from Jackel.
He's back, but he may be still V/LA due to computer issues. His computer keeps crashing and he's not sure why. He apparently keeps getting the blue screen of death, but it won't tell him anything. He also says that it happens more frequently when he runs Google Chrome (possibly his only web browser?) So, be patient a little while still, please.
Aerthem
Aerthem
Townie
Aerthem
Townie
Townie

Post Post #712 (isolation #40) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:02 am

Post by Aerthem »

If it gets to L-1, somebody say that they have intent to hammer instead of hammering. If it gets to that, I'll leave. Because, unless I'm mistaken, we only have two lynches in the first dance. So, why waste a lynch if the person is willing to leave?

However, I want to be sure that it would be a lynch anyway. Hence why you should tell me.
Aerthem
Aerthem
Townie
Aerthem
Townie
Townie

Post Post #714 (isolation #41) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:17 am

Post by Aerthem »

Ah, merci

Well then, for my pride, tell me when you have intent to lynch
Aerthem
Aerthem
Townie
Aerthem
Townie
Townie

Post Post #766 (isolation #42) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:31 pm

Post by Aerthem »

If you're going to vote me, then vote me. I accepted this fate long ago.

BTW: Who still hasn't posted anything, and I've not seen anything in thread. Just a mention
Aerthem
Aerthem
Townie
Aerthem
Townie
Townie

Post Post #901 (isolation #43) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:19 am

Post by Aerthem »

Um... Hi?

I know, it's been a while. I just caught up, so now I can contribute too!

@Farside Who has finally posted something in the PT. It wasn't much, but it was game related, so that's something, right?

I'm really liking Andrius town actually. I can't put my finger on exactly why, but I am. I'm not so certain of Venmar though. (Could be OMGUS, but I don't think so)

A pity that ETL left. I agree with Mollie, people shouldn't leave just because people have suspicions on them.

There may be more I could respond to, but I just read about seven pages right after each other, and so I'm not remembering many specifics.
Aerthem
Aerthem
Townie
Aerthem
Townie
Townie

Post Post #903 (isolation #44) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:31 am

Post by Aerthem »

He explained that he has a problem with lurking. Not great, but information.

He also gave two scumreads. He proclaimed you and Andrius scum, but he said that he's probably wrong about Andrius.
Aerthem
Aerthem
Townie
Aerthem
Townie
Townie

Post Post #905 (isolation #45) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:30 am

Post by Aerthem »

He claimed that everything you say is blatant lies. So, basically, no

As to my stance, I don't like the fact that I haven't gotten much information from him. I'm leaning scum-ish
Aerthem
Aerthem
Townie
Aerthem
Townie
Townie

Post Post #909 (isolation #46) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:51 am

Post by Aerthem »

Oh, look. I appear to have brought Who into the thread. You're welcome, Andrius.
Aerthem
Aerthem
Townie
Aerthem
Townie
Townie

Post Post #994 (isolation #47) » Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:51 pm

Post by Aerthem »

Oh. Okay. Well, I was going to vote Who if nobody else did, so now I'm spared from that.

VOTE: Who (just in case)

Oh, btw, I told you so, Venmar. ;)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”