Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2404 (isolation #200) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yes, a scum wagon is sleazy. Yea I wouldn't suggest that scum wouldn't bus him but meh....
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2407 (isolation #201) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2393, ZZZX wrote:proving every point against me is a generic null-tell that was invalid as a scum tell and arrival or many other people who are scummier & connecting people with ARB wagon?

lol no. You spent fucking ages dodging the fuck from even responding to the fact that you were tried to make it look like I was calling you town. I don't care what Titus and Cephir said about it, I think dodging questions is pretty scummy.

I mean it COULD be just a huge coincidence that the last person that that tried to claim I was calling them town as scum (AP in Harry Potter) is one of your potential scum buddies.

I had other solid points but am tired of "arguing" with you.

Andy, Tammy is prob town unless there is a 2nd team.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2414 (isolation #202) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

two questions.

You are arguing that you are a hot steamy mislynch, why is it so hard to get a wagon on you?

Do you have any scumreads that aren't ppl that have attacked/suspected you?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2416 (isolation #203) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm not scum. I became a scum read once I attacked you.

Andy is prob not sum. He become a scum read when he attacked you.

Ank is prob not scum. He become a scum read when he attacked you.

Why do you think that scum are attacking you and not the ones defending you?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2420 (isolation #204) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Can't remember if Jaquen alt and dx attacked you or not but those feel like "any way the wind blows" type reads. Vezok is also prob not scum. Monkey is a somewhat possibility but like I sad before, he's going to come off scummy regardless of pm color.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2421 (isolation #205) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2418, ZZZX wrote:you have been attacking me since the third page

you weren't even here at page 3....

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2433 (isolation #206) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2425, ZZZX wrote:
In post 2421, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2418, ZZZX wrote:you have been attacking me since the third page

you weren't even here at page 3....

the fact is you scum read me since the moment i entered the game. be it 3rd 5th or 10th page.

3rd page was a kind of a general word here. doesnt change u scum read me since forever

So what? Me scum reading you for a really long time doesn't necessarily make me wrong.

Are you are suggesting that if you were scum I'd be dead and my lack of nightkill suggests that you are town?

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... start=3100
^^^
there I got all 4 scum lynched and was never shot.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=46097
^^^
here I was scum reading Venmar (who eventually got lynched) and utrod but was never shot.

Also that Harry Potter game I was talking about. Was scum reading AP slot the whole game and never got shot.

I'm kinda the Rodney Dangerfield of mafia, I'm a p damn good hunter but still get no respect.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2438 (isolation #207) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Its null, it comes from scum too. Its not the towntell you claim it is.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2441 (isolation #208) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why is it that you only become active when you are under suspicion but then go back to lurking when the heat dies down?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2443 (isolation #209) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ZZZX, when you are town, what is your approach to the game?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2448 (isolation #210) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

that's what I thought.

crap. I might be misreading this guy. shit.

IMO, being a survivalist as town is shit play. Scum are the ones that need to try to survive. Its towns job to hunt. My quagmire is that I don't want this guy near lylo.

ZZZX, redeem yourself by joining me on the varsoon wagon.

vote:Varsoon

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2454 (isolation #211) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

TODAY IS VARSOON DAY!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2457 (isolation #212) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Andy, switch to Varsoon.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2462 (isolation #213) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2453, ZZZX wrote:so you still scum read me?

maybe, kinda. Like in that OC game some of the stuff you are saying here are things that you said there. I kinda feel like your "town" game is so bad its not hard to mimic as scum and vice versa. I'm also going to always have a little doubt n the back of my mind that I might have been right on you so I'm going to take a similar approach on you as I do to scummy players; there's only like 3 or 4 scum left so we can look for them elsewhere and come back to you later if need be.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2465 (isolation #214) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2461, Andrius wrote:I'm waiting for a reason.

My reasoning is the same as yesterday. I reject your counter reasoning that he's been playing differently 'cause he's sick.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2482 (isolation #215) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

me? Like all the sudden I have pangs of doubt that he is scum and not just really really bad town. Varsoon is scum though. I guess it wouldn't matter much if we killed ZZZX today and Varsoon tomorrow but IDK, lets just off scumSOON today me thinks.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2485 (isolation #216) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ZZZX SHUT UP!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2496 (isolation #217) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2491, Andrius wrote:If Dragons was indeed the scumkill, I would hazard a guess that somewhere in {d3x, Nero, ActionDan} is scum.

Explain.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2500 (isolation #218) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2498, Andrius wrote:
In post 2496, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2491, Andrius wrote:If Dragons was indeed the scumkill, I would hazard a guess that somewhere in {d3x, Nero, ActionDan} is scum.

Explain.

His top scumreads.
Worked in Curse of Werewolves.

no

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2532 (isolation #219) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2517, d3x wrote:, but his position and rationale on the Wagons doesn't exactly have me jumping for joy.

I would LOVE to hear THIS.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2533 (isolation #220) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I know that I said I'd stop but this is just to funny to me.

In post 1029, ZZZX wrote:Reason I am being active here is that I dont want another Reck's Retrospective Rehash where my laziness costed us the game.

In post 2528, ZZZX wrote:But I am not willing to change what won me countless games

:lol:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2536 (isolation #221) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2534, d3x wrote:Seemingly, it was just a Lurker Lynch, but that's not really what was the driving force behind the actual cases on the Wagon.

I also said

In post 2088, Nero Cain wrote:this slot has done nothing and he is a lil' active elsewhere.

But I don't see the issue. We JUST got out of a game where my reasons to lynch Flubber (scum) were he's lurking and being active elsewhere so I don't see why you'd be up in arms that I would find ABR suspicious for the same reasons. Furthermore, why does it matter if that wasn't the driving force behind the wagon? There was a wagon on a slot that I was suspicious of, who cares why it happened.

Likewise, I couldn't find a precise place Titus became a ScumRead for you as opposed to a consolidation Vote.

It was mostly a consolidation vote. I was a lil' weirded out by that lame lil' pushback but meh.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2538 (isolation #222) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but that's my point. WHY does it make you uneasy? Like in that game we just played Flubber was dong nothing and was posting it up elsewhere just like ABR here. I just don't understand why that would make you uneasy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2547 (isolation #223) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2356, Nero Cain wrote:
DOES THE COLOR OF DRAGONS FLIP correspond to his alignment?

T-Bone, DID YOU SEE THIS AND DECIDE TO JUST NOT ANSWER?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2554 (isolation #224) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Who the hell is Tammy?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2655 (isolation #225) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2611, Tammy wrote:narnian's theory on titus picking barbarian because it would be a good scum role.

:facepalm:

In post 2611, Tammy wrote:displaced's theory at the end of day one that the scum teams was strong and therefore all the wagons were town.

no. If anything I might consider this a slip but I don't see how this is towny.

In post 2621, d3x wrote:Anyone willing to see the light and run him up, just let me know

There's a current wagon on him. :facepalm:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2657 (isolation #226) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm almost to the point where I'd be willing to lynch everyone not named Nero, Andy and Actiondan. That said, we should still be killing all of Varsoon, Matt P, and ZZZX.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2659 (isolation #227) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ActionDan-I have reasons

Andrius-p sure this is town. I guess its technically possible that he busses ABR but gut still says town

Narninian-town. Him not doing anything is concerning but unless Dragons was scum (wich I think is still somewhat possible) he's prob town

Tammy-This is town unless there is a 2nd team.

serrapaladin
Fluminator
d3x
vezokpiraka
Ankamius

I just don't feel that confident that scum is in this group. I think they are all p horrible but being horrible=//= scum.

Jaqen Hghar-Here's the thing. I could see them attack Dragons and then when it doesn't stick claim that it was a reaction test, as scum. But also, Andy thinks this is town and I'm sorta willing to listen to me team.

MonkeyMan576-Like I've been saying since day 1, Monkey is going to come off scummy regardless of alignment. Yeah, his arguments are p poor and I could see scum doing that. I guess the reason that everyone is starting to town read him b/c he's putting effort into this game?

ZZZX-I'm not so bullish about lynching him as was the other day but I really don't want this slot to live much longer and I don't think its impossible to do what he's doing as scum but he is sheeping e on scumSoon so meh, I might have to rethink that.

So Varsoon/Matt P are my preferred lynches today. More Varsoon then Matt P though. Anyone not voting Varsoon needs to explain why or eat bullets.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2660 (isolation #228) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm starting to get a little worried that the guys who care so much about weather me and Dan are masons contains a scummer in them.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2662 (isolation #229) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

kill:Narn

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2665 (isolation #230) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2659, Nero Cain wrote:Anyone not voting Varsoon needs to explain why or eat bullets

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2668 (isolation #231) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Holy shit. Its like pulling needles to get content out of you.

What do you feel about Varsoon?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2671 (isolation #232) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2673 (isolation #233) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

My "case"=//=YOUR feelings. I am asking you about how YOU feel about him.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2678 (isolation #234) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

So basically you are saying that you are null on him and you have no feelings b/c there's not a case that makes you feel one way or the other? Don't you think that you being null on him 100+ pages into the game is a reason to be wary on him?

not sure why you wouldn't just say that but *shrugz*

You've already pointed out my 2156. The other two parts are gut, which I can't "prove" but I feel like his posting has been rather lackluster and then there's a POE element as shown here.

I've been pushing rather hard b/c I had thought that there was only a week till deadline and Varsoon is where I think I'd like to go and I'm town and its my job to get scum lynched and I think Varsoon is scum soooooo....We actually have 2 weeks till deadline but Varsoon is still where I'd like to go.

Who exactly are your top 3 scum reads and why.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2722 (isolation #235) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2713, Varsoon wrote:Nero assault and possible push for quick-lynch on me when I'm working on a huge post noted.

nice strawman, bro.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2805 (isolation #236) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2742, vezokpiraka wrote:Can we wagon someone?

Why are you not joining the righteous Varsoon wagon if you just want to wagon someone up?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2808 (isolation #237) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Andy, (and and anyone else that wants to) read http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=60340 and talk to me about his game play there and here.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2809 (isolation #238) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

by his, I mean dx

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2881 (isolation #239) » Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2819, Andrius wrote:I really don't want to. Don't have the desire to read a game just to get meta on someone.

*shugz* I can understand. Idk, maybe I'm wrong on DX but I got the same kinda plodding along feel as I did in that game.

Vezok
serra
ank

^
am I wrong there? I mean, idk. The only four things that I know is that I'm town, I want a dead Varsoon and ZZZX and I wouldn't cry most of the players die.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2882 (isolation #240) » Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Nero, Narn, Tammy, AD, Andy is my town bloc. Lets just kill everyone else.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2884 (isolation #241) » Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

meh. If you guys kill him and he flips town ya'll owe me a Varsoon lynch. I guess its possible that he claimed to scum kill as a vig kill.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2887 (isolation #242) » Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm not saying that you have to or that I'm even upset but I'm just saying that's why I don't really suspect him. So what, he's caught scum and claims the n1 scum kill as a vig kill? ok, not impossible and if he flips scum fine, I was wrong.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2890 (isolation #243) » Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why do you think its so unlikely that scum shot at AD?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2893 (isolation #244) » Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

A) It doesn't matter b/c Tammy did claim a protection on him B) read A C) While mathematically correct, its also not an impossibility at all. He was also an outed mason.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2916 (isolation #245) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

it helps me to find scum like you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2922 (isolation #246) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

"I like him calling out Nero on Nero’s rubbish."

Son please. I asked him to explain why he wasn't voting you, I asked him to explain what he felt about you. He did neither of these and went so far as "You have no case on Varsoon" wich has absolutly nothing to do with what I was asking....

I mean maybe it was my fault. Maybe I should have used more site jargon and asked him what his READ on you is.

He's calling me out on rubbish? More like you are buddying the fuck out of him.

p-edit:
In post 2678, Nero Cain wrote:You've already pointed out my 2156. The other two parts are gut, which I can't "prove" but I feel like his posting has been rather lackluster and then there's a POE element as shown here.

^^^

I've also been scumreading you since day 1 and I don't think you've ever acknowledged me until today. I think that sometimes scum will ignore things b/c if they reply to them it can draw unwanted attention to them. Which is another big problem I have, you are trying to make it sound like I've just started scumreading you.

You are also claiming that I am shifting attention away from a dx lynch. Now this makes no sense to me, you are calling for a cop check on him so obviously you don't want him lynched. But I'm scummy for shifting focus from a dx lynch? OK well you must think he's scum right? Nope, vote isn't on him. Well ok, you don't want him lynched TODAY. But you are claiming that I am scummy for doing the same thing you are doing? Get the fuck outta town. Wait wait..aren't you also trying to shift focus by trying to get me lynched?

Also it seems just a tad suspicious that If I'm your #1 scumread I only get a sentence. Like why? That doesn't seem very passionate.

So my theory is that DX is prob town here and scumSoon is voting elsewhere while causally pushing a dx lynch but not committing to it. I wouldn't be surprised if dx is a deadline lynch and 'Soon is leaving his option open to hop on the dx wagon if need be. Even if I'm wrong on DX and Varsoon is bussing him it still makes Varsoon scum

TL;DR
Varsoon is scum and votes go there.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2924 (isolation #247) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

IMO, town should be pushing their #1 scum read. I think Varsoon is scum and thus I am pushing him. Asking you WHY you weren't voting him is a valid question and I don't see why you don't think it is.

The fact that we are 2000 posts into the game and you supposedly have no feelings on him is reason enough I think. So maybe scum laying low to make himself hard to read?

I mean, idk, asking you your opinion on him is plenty valid and well...part of this game is discussion based and I don't get why you aren't doing that. Maybe you are laying low so you don't get shot, idk but I wish you'd be more of a team player.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2927 (isolation #248) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2925, Varsoon wrote:I'm wondering why you decided on D2, as d3x started to get a wagon, to shift game momentum into a wagon onto me.

mainly b/c this isn't EM and we (well atleast I) don't lynch willy nilly. Like I've never been to hardcore about DX being scum. So why would I just be "ok" with a DX lynch? Like the narrative that you are spinning makes absolutely no sense as town and I find it strange that you think that town me should just just be okay with his lynch.

Also don't buy that crap about pressure voting me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2933 (isolation #249) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Still bullshit. Like on d2 I had said

In post 2056, Nero Cain wrote:What specifically should I be worried about with dx? use quotes or links. TBQH, I've been reading along but I haven't really got this "OMG DX SO SCUMMY!" So what is he so scummy for?

In post 2057, Nero Cain wrote:Yea, someones gonna have to spell out why DX is so "scummy". Also don't find Andy's case compelling.

So today, d3, the DX wagon pops up *again* and I'm not really for it and you are so shocked and awed. Like that don't even make sense. If I wasn't for a dx wagon d2 why do you find it surprising that I wasn't for a dx wagon on d3?

In post 2925, Varsoon wrote:I'm wondering why you're so vocal now rather than before,

I'd still policy lynch ZZZX but I'm not so bullish on his lynch as I was before and that left you as my next top suspect. This is explained in my iso. I was also pushing you as scum BEFORE you even "decided" to catch up, so it feels very strawmanny to suggest that I started pushing you when you were "catching up" I just feel like this whole you being so incredulous and not knowing what is going on is pretty fake looking.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2936 (isolation #250) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2933, Nero Cain wrote:If I wasn't for a dx wagon d2 why do you find it surprising that I wasn't for a dx wagon on d3?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2959 (isolation #251) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2937, Varsoon wrote:I'm wondering why you moved game momentum onto me in the form of votes and calling for a wagon when d3x was being wagoned.

I had a scumred on you. I wasn't thrilled with a dx lynch. Like this isn't anything hard to understand and I quite frankly think its fake that are having trouble "understanding" this.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2961 (isolation #252) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Dragons and ABR were different colors. I think its plausible that they are scum on different teams and that they did a little gambit. +_I just hae Narn's play so I wouldn't care that much if he died but Varsoon is still for today.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2966 (isolation #253) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

^
says the man stalling the scumSoon lynch.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2969 (isolation #254) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2959, Nero Cain wrote:I had a scumred on you. I wasn't thrilled with a dx lynch. Like this isn't anything hard to understand and I quite frankly think its fake that are having trouble "understanding" this.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2972 (isolation #255) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I think Andy is wrong on you is all.

I think your bullshit about me "stalling" the game is just that, bullshit. I didn't like the idea of a dx lynch on d2, so why would I suddenly like it on d3? You are saying that I'm stalling momentum but no town (atleast not good town) should just be ok with a lynch. The narrative that you are trying to spin is funny and scummy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2980 (isolation #256) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2973, Varsoon wrote:I'm not 'spinning a narrative', so I'd like it if you'd stop fucking lying and saying that over and over

THAT'S THE THING. I'm not a fan of the dx wagon, so I pushed on someone that's not dx who I was scumreading. You are over there saying that you are just trying to understand and make sense of things but
THERE IS NOTHING FUCKING HARD TO UNDERSTAND.
Its fake as fuck and you need to go.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3010 (isolation #257) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

God I want to kill half this thread.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3016 (isolation #258) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2981, Varsoon wrote:Nero, did you completely ignore when I suggested that was the case and there was actually no correlation between the timing of your push on me and the shift from the d3x wagon.

So you are now reneging your whole case? Your case was/is, "OMG HE'S PUSHING ME AND THUS STALLING THE DX WAGON"! My problem remains that you are being incredulous about a VERY SIMPLE thing and that seems kinda fake.

So why don't I like the DX wagon? I never really "got" the case. I mean, the whole "DX WAS CAUGHT SCUM AND CLAIMED HIS TEAMS KILL AS A VIG!" is somewhat plausible I guess but I'm still pretty meh.

In post 2982, Varsoon wrote:Like, the reason why this behavior makes you such a busta;
When I see you potentially shifting momentum away from d3x lynch and try to call you out on it you get super defensive
but then you're quick to try to call Andy out for stalling momentum on Varsoon lynch
Do you not see the hypocrisy?
Do you not see why it sounds like you're being a total lying busta when you perpetuate that you're clear but accuse people of similar shenanigans I think you're up to?
You've got the capacity to try to call other people scummy but you can't possibly even acknowledge when people recognize that same scumminess in yourself.
And that's straight busta.

Except I'm not calling Andy scummy. Andy made a post about not liking anyone that is stalling the DX wagon, but he is stalling your wagon. I was clearly mocking him but I know that you need to try to discredit me so nice try, bro.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3020 (isolation #259) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Tammy, talk to me about your read on Varsoon.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3033 (isolation #260) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, I have like 1? game of experience with Varsoon. Maybe 2. (I vaguely remember us in a mini.) But the game that I am thinking of is the one where GIF and I were hydraed. Basically what happened is Varsoon's hydra got heat and there was a discussion about GIF being really good at reading Varsoon so so GIF gets a scumread on Varsoon and Varsoon just sorta blew up. So I was previously TOWN reading them but Varsoons reactions and junk made me think that GIF was right.

So is that whats happening here? His poor reactions and interactions are just making me think he's scum? But I mean that whole

Nero: I think X, X and Varsoon is scum.
DX gets ran up.
Nero: I don't really like the DX wagon.
Varsoon: WTF are you doing, what is going on? I don't understand why you'd push me over DX.

I mean its really really fucking simple why I am pushing Varsoon over DX and it just seems so fake that he'd pretend to not know what was going on.

Maybe the fact that he spent like two whole days dodging my accusations is clouding my judgement. One important thing that I've learned here recently is that mafia is a marathon and not a sprint. I'm not that upset if Varsoon doesn't die today but I don't really want him alive much longer.

But yeah, I do have a tendency to read bad play as scum play.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3036 (isolation #261) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I didn't even know there was track on DX. I mean sure, its plenty possible that scum DX got tracked. Sure, you guys have my axe but there will be hell to pay if he flips town.

Andy, doesn't that point to a Varsoon/DX team though?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3046 (isolation #262) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I think you all just sux at quoting

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3051 (isolation #263) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

hehehehe

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3053 (isolation #264) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

no

HAHAHAHAHAHA in a deep rumbling laughter is ominous

hehehehehehe is mischievous

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3063 (isolation #265) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

p sure Varsoon is scum too so that's 3 scum

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3069 (isolation #266) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3064, Varsoon wrote:It pisses me off when I've got a townread on a slot and that slot is determined to feed me rope and not listen to what I have to say

oh you all the sudden have a town read on me. Oh convenient!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3080 (isolation #267) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3076, Varsoon wrote:It's hard to filter through bullshit;

none of it is really bullshit.

I mean yeah, I was obviously wrong about DX but I didn't find him OMG SCUMMY SCUMMY like everyone else did. So I was pushing my scumread instead of him. Its not hard to follow and I think your bull about you not understanding is p fake.

But I'm p self aware. At this point I don't feel like my play has been all that great (unless you and or ZZZX flip scum) I feel like both of you are doing really dumb shit and that's my weakness I guess.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3083 (isolation #268) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Also, knowing that DX flipped scum, if makes me worry that your "why are you pushing me over dx?" was actully an attempt to gear up for my mislynch. Like, you had clamed to have read my ISO so you once again you pretending to not know what I was doing still reeks of fake AND you dare call my play bullshit.

Better kill me tonight, my vote ain't moving from you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3095 (isolation #269) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3092, Varsoon wrote:t's almost as if I was trying to understand your vote on me and shift focus back to the d3x lynch I wanted.

yeah ok, you'll have to excuse me for being somewhat skeptical that you'd come into this thread, read that I was not a fan of the DX wagon, know that I felt you were scum and then fake that you didn't know what was going on AND start calling me scum for not wanting DX lynched and change the narrative once again that this was some sort of reaction test.

for a guy that just got done claiming that he wanted to work with me you sure like to use backhanded insults.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3096 (isolation #270) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3094, Andrius wrote:NERO THERE IS NO LIE BETWEEN US
I WOULD NOT LEAD YOU ASTRAY

??????

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3098 (isolation #271) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

^

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3104 (isolation #272) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Andy, is your town read (on AD) based solely on the mason claims?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3105 (isolation #273) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Varsoon, quickly remind me why you have a scumread on Jaqen.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3125 (isolation #274) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

After you guys lynch Varsoon be sure to look for the guys that started calling the GIF shot a vig shot. Thars scum in dem hills.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3139 (isolation #275) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

@Tammy

*shrugz*

I'm still not a real big fan of the fact that (Varsoon) came out swinging after ignoring me for two days, fakes that he didn't get what I was doing and calls me scum for it, then when I tell him how fake that is he backtracks a bit and says it was all a reaction test.

But whatever. I think I just find stupidity scummy and should work on that. You and Andy (and I'm kinda leaning town on Matt P) are town so I'll likely just sheep whatever ya'll want.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3148 (isolation #276) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3167 (isolation #277) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3231 (isolation #278) » Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I get pretty freaked out when one claims a protection action on the player that dies....

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3385 (isolation #279) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3248, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
In post 3231, Nero Cain wrote:I get pretty freaked out when one claims a protection action on the player that dies....

Why? It would leave a man wide open tomorrow should he lie today. Especially considering the circumstance of how greatly we have them outnumbered at this early point in the game, wherein lies the motivation for such play as scum?

*shrugz*

I've been in a few games where scum have claimed a protection when it was really them doing the killing. Perhaps you were worried that you were tracked? Or Tammy was watched. Also, as much as I think Varsoon is scummy, this feels kinda setup like. I mean Varsoon claims to have Weapon Finesse and then the next night you claim that you protected Tammy and she winds up dead? Sure, coincidences do happen but meh. But that's kinda how I feel...but at the same time, why would you scum help damn yourself? Or maybe its some weird bussing thing 'cause lets be honest, both of you are on alot of radars and regardless of todays outcome whichever one of you/Varsoon lives today you'll look better.

In post 3381, Andrius wrote:serra not addressing my letter

I agree but its also a large reason why I find Varsoon scummy. Yes, he answered my questions directed at him but but he pretty much ignored the fact that I was calling him scum for the first two days.

You have my axe today. If you wanna do Serra, Monkey, Jaquen, Varsoon or policy lynch ZZZX just point and I'll slash.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3526 (isolation #280) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So you don't think he "slipped"?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3568 (isolation #281) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

^

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3571 (isolation #282) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

At this point I may not even need to use my lvl 3 ability.

I *kinda* want to pl ZZZX but then he was sheeping me on Varsoon which makes me kinda not want him dead.

Is Vezok really scum? idk

Was Jac bussing?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3576 (isolation #283) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3572, MonkeyMan576 wrote:I will be neighborizing Nero Cain and Andrius.

Why us?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3582 (isolation #284) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

btw, i luv u monkey

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3585 (isolation #285) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

We comparing lists?

In post 2033, Nero Cain wrote:
town

Nero Cain
Narninian
serrapaladin

d3x

Ankamius
Muffin

vezokpiraka
Fluminator
Jaqen Hghar
Here There Be Dragons

MonkeyMan576
displaced
Tammy

Varsoon

Albert B. Rampage

ZZZX
scum

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3596 (isolation #286) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

BUT YOU KILLED HIM!!!!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3614 (isolation #287) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Did someone claim that T-Bone mod meta shows that he likes to use encryptors?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3629 (isolation #288) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

You guys can lynch whomever the fuck you want but I want a dead ZZZX at some point.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3634 (isolation #289) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

this isn't a normal game, Matt.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3639 (isolation #290) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I very much dislike Flum, so if ZZZX isn't around and since Cephir isn't here. I'm going to kill you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3645 (isolation #291) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

no, I think he's terrible and he's getting on my nerves so he gets death.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3648 (isolation #292) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but also

vote:ZZZX

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3651 (isolation #293) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3647, MattP wrote:I mean, Jaqen would have to be a jerk/dumbass to bus his scumbuddy completely unnecessarily

ummm...both players had a TON of heat on them thus a bus very much helps them. Why are you pretending like they weren't?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3653 (isolation #294) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3650, Fluminator wrote:If you really think I'd bus 3 teammates, you need a reality check.

Considering that I've caught both ABR and Varsoon, why do you feel that I should town read you for being on all the scum lynches but you are unwilling to offer me the same courtesy?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3662 (isolation #295) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3658, Fluminator wrote:
In post 3653, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3650, Fluminator wrote:If you really think I'd bus 3 teammates, you need a reality check.

Considering that I've caught both ABR and Varsoon, why do you feel that I should town read you for being on all the scum lynches but you are unwilling to offer me the same courtesy?

I think you are more likely town. I just don't like you as a player. (I'm sure your a great person in real life though.)

So you apparently don't think I'm scum and yet you are worried about me claiming masons? like that doesn't even make sense.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3663 (isolation #296) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3660, ZZZX wrote:But i will claim inquister with my first ability to check if anyone used thier abilties (f.e to get feats) and both jaqen and narn did.(it cant be used on 2 concective night)

level 2 is a feit thing

level 3 is a governer

What feat do you have?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3676 (isolation #297) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why would you do that?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3680 (isolation #298) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Flum

Since he has a blood bond with AD and everyone thinks AD is scum lets just lynch here today.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3765 (isolation #299) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Flum, how many scum do you think are in this game?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3768 (isolation #300) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2156, Nero Cain wrote:My tinfoil says Varsoon killed GIF 'cause supposedly Gif is good at reading him but its NKA and kinda a slippery slope.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=34691

^^^
Varsoon was also much more hostile to being scumread in that game. He's pretty mellow and lowkey so I'm :igmeou:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3769 (isolation #301) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3767, Fluminator wrote:I really don't feel like engaging with you right now in my current mood. But I guess this game is a good way to learn how to work with people you don't enjoy being with.
4 or 5. Hopefully 4 so this game can be wrapped up quicker.

Don't worry, I fucking hate you too.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3771 (isolation #302) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I feel very sorry for you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3800 (isolation #303) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3792, MonkeyMan576 wrote:Don't get me wrong, Flum, you could be town, you just don't look as town as you used to.

TBF, Vi's don't really look town. He's prob town but his logic is junk. I mean, I'm just a tad bit worried that he feels that he caught AD scum, but doesn't want to lynch him 'cause he'd die? Like idk why town would give a fuck about living if he's getting the scum lynched and winning the game.
And according to his last list AD isn't even that scummy to him. So...the leaps in logic are just staggering. But then again that's how I sorta remember him, like super illogical.

Also really enjoy his "he does nothing beneficial to the town but induce apathy and bully people" when I've done no such thing but I
am
arguing with a little kid so...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3803 (isolation #304) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3667, Fluminator wrote:I'm role is very closely linked with Action Dan, and it would be extraordinarily nice to be sure on his alignment. If you have some reason to think he's town, there is absolutely no reason to keep it a secret at this point and you are really just being a tool.

In post 3631, Fluminator wrote:Tell the neighborhood why you're town reading Action Dan.

Like these posts make it sound like you don't really trust AD. But also if you are town reading AD it makes little sense for you as town to be upset that you used your action on a town read.

In post 3801, Fluminator wrote:Whatever logic I'm using, it's gotten me to figure out 3 scum so far which is better than you. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I've been reading Varsoon as scum since my first post and ZZZX (if he flips scum, wich I think there's a moderately good chance of) early and I haven't voted a bunch of possible town like you (ank, vezok, narn, displaced/matt P) so I've actually been far more accurate than you but tell yourself anything you need to tell yourself.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3805 (isolation #305) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ok yes, so you are pissed and feel the need to try to insult me at every turn? I'd expect a little more maturity out of a 20 year old but I guess its might fault for assuming you'd act your age.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3808 (isolation #306) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3785, Fluminator wrote:I'd be down for a policy lynch on him because he does nothing beneficial to the town but induce apathy and bully people (I was surprised to learn he was 30)

In post 3801, Fluminator wrote:Whatever logic I'm using, it's gotten me to figure out 3 scum so far which is better than you. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

For someone that claims they've stopped that sure as hell doesn't look like it.

but no, hey, I get it. Its the internet, guys (like you) like to talk shit so they feel better about their lives so once again, I feel sorry for you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3842 (isolation #307) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

not sure why Flum picked AD over me. I actually do agree with Monkey here that he chose the "mason" that was less likely to eat bullets but its Flum so...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3857 (isolation #308) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3845, Fluminator wrote:I thought you were much too likely to get nightkilled Nero

Isn't that your job as a town bodyguard?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3858 (isolation #309) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3853, ActionDan wrote:That doesn't mean he's lying that he tried.

This.

Flum did you get a pm that said you were bonded?

Ad, did you get a pm that said you were bonded?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3866 (isolation #310) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3859, Fluminator wrote:
In post 3857, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3845, Fluminator wrote:I thought you were much too likely to get nightkilled Nero

Isn't that your job as a town bodyguard?

Did you read my post where I explain what I am?

Maybe I'm not understanding. You "bonded" with AD thus if AD is shot you die (in his place?)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3901 (isolation #311) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

TBQH, I think Flum's use of his action is pretty poor and some of his logic is questionable but him being on a bunch of scumwagons make me think kinda not scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3905 (isolation #312) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Yes, I get the whole "hey there is a role that makes folks flip as guilty" but I don't think it TOTALLY impossible that Dragons isn't some type of third party.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3907 (isolation #313) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm a survivor
I'm not gon' give up
I'm not gon' stop
I'm gon work harder
I'm a survivor
I'm gonna make it
I will survive
Keep on survivin'

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3909 (isolation #314) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yes and yes

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3924 (isolation #315) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Hey narn, you claimed your action d2 right?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3926 (isolation #316) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

And on what days did you claim, jaq?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3928 (isolation #317) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I also need to hammer at some point me thinks.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3932 (isolation #318) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

sure, do Vezok and ZZZX

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3935 (isolation #319) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What is your take on Flum saying that he targeted AD instead of me b/c he was worried about me eating a bullet?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3936 (isolation #320) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Maybe we should all just mass claim instead of just class claim, i don't fucking know.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3940 (isolation #321) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What does your monk thing do?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3945 (isolation #322) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3944, Jaqen Hghar wrote:A mans predecessor claimed level 1 D1. A man role claimed yesterday. A man is claiming his class today.

You claimed some actions, like you claimed that you protected Tammy the night before. So you protected her night 3 and claimed d4 yes? What else?

Narn, you got the throw anything feat night 0?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3958 (isolation #323) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ZZZK, when did you target Narn/Jaq?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3976 (isolation #324) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Meh, I don't really see the big deal about Vezok. I mean there were a few posts that made me twitch but everyone makes me twitch. lol There was kinda a post that made me think Vezok was town but I know I was wrong on DX before so if this is the guy you lynch fine.

I don't really get why Flum made a big song and dance about being bonded with AD when he could just hammer, lvl up and switch his bond. I'd policy kill him.

Working on something with ZZZX.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3978 (isolation #325) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Basically, when Titus was getting lynched I said that the claim was iffy. Vezok kinda parroted me there and then Tammy made some big deal about her claim.

I mean sure, I think that sometimes scum will parrot things so they blend in but Titus was basically a deadline lynch and I kinda think that if he were scum he'd just ride out the deadline thing and not draw attention to himself. *shrugz*

But thats why I kinda think he's town, thoughts?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3982 (isolation #326) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

that's not really what I was saying. I'm saying that why would Vezok scum vote Titus and instead of just riding out the fact the Titus was a deadline lynch draw even MORE attention to himself by doubting Titus' claim?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3984 (isolation #327) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Flum, do you want the hammer so you can switch?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3986 (isolation #328) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

also

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=59268

FFAE00 FFED00 (13): Majiffy,
I Am Innocent
Aunt Jemina
, PeregrineV,
Nero Cain
, pirate mollie, FFAE00 FFED00, vezokpiraka, RachMarie, Hostile Intent, Garmr, I have no creativity, TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath (5): Mom, T S O, d3x, Kthxbye, StrangerCoug
^day 1 VC

Do you how badly the town thought that TD was scum?

I'm just saying that just 'cause Varsoon and Vezok were wagons doesn't make Vezok scum. I mean fine, you guys want to lynch him go ahead but I mea I'm not entirely convinced he's scum but w/e.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3988 (isolation #329) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

GIF (town) also voted right after Vezok, if he were still alive you could make the same argument? Why is Vezok's 6th vote scummier than GIF's 7th vote?

Also we get two lynches today so who else do you want dead besides vezok?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3989 (isolation #330) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

You do know that I'm NOT arguing that Vezok being on the Titus lynch makes him town, right?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3996 (isolation #331) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Man, I must suck at communication or something.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3999 (isolation #332) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So you want to no lynch?

I kinda think ZZZX has a decent chance to flip scum but meh

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4002 (isolation #333) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So Narn targets ZZZX and Andy targets Vezok, kewl

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4022 (isolation #334) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

k, we'll monk ZZZX and lynch Vezok

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4026 (isolation #335) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

he said monk is like a second lynch. You guys want Vezok dead, fine, I want ZZZX dead.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4040 (isolation #336) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

we just need a dead vezok and ZZZX. hurry the fuck up.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4046 (isolation #337) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I see you on ZZZX.

On what nights did you use your ability?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4060 (isolation #338) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yea, nueter flum so he doesn't have to worry that he's bonded with scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4086 (isolation #339) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4072, Fluminator wrote:And Nero wonders why he doesn't get much respect.

I am respected by anyone that matters.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4088 (isolation #340) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Someone should do Andy, I think it would remove his millerness, thought he maybe want to use his vig kill first.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4091 (isolation #341) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

that is a point too.

yeah, lets just hurry up and kill ZZZX and Vezok.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4103 (isolation #342) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

no, im hammering

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4105 (isolation #343) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

nope, still hammering

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4110 (isolation #344) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

that sounds good

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4113 (isolation #345) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4111, Narninian wrote:you want to be lynched tommorow?

sure as long as you don't fuck me and the rest of the town over by monking me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4117 (isolation #346) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4106, Fluminator wrote:
In post 4086, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4072, Fluminator wrote:And Nero wonders why he doesn't get much respect.

I am respected by anyone that matters.

I feel sorry for someone who has as little self awareness as you. After calling me awful for so long and I finally respond by taking a couple shots at you, you cry and whine about it saying I'm awful for insulting you. At the same time you try to insult me at every chance you can get. Everyone sees through your victim act, which is a bully's favorite tool.

I really really really hope you are scum so there's game motive behind this. If you are town, please reconsider your attitude.

My hope is that you'll mature up with age but I don't have high hope. good luck tho.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4120 (isolation #347) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4116, Narninian wrote:I don't see how town you getting lynched tommorow helps us.

activates my ability (if I am lvl 3) though the best use might be lylo but then again I am afraid of getting a bullet so I kinda want to use it sooner than late, though I prob won't now, which is actually a good thing!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4121 (isolation #348) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

So yeah, since I am prob safe from bullets now lets just let Matt hammer but I do need to hammer at some point.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4134 (isolation #349) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4131, MattP wrote:It doesnt really matter, I just wanna have a better record game and I think Vezok is the scum

we are killing both so, i don't think it really matters that much.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4137 (isolation #350) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4120, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4116, Narninian wrote:I don't see how town you getting lynched tommorow helps us.

activates my ability (if I am lvl 3) though the best use might be lylo but then again I am afraid of getting a bullet so I kinda want to use it sooner than late, though I prob won't now, which is actually a good thing!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4142 (isolation #351) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:vezok

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4153 (isolation #352) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4134, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4131, MattP wrote:It doesnt really matter, I just wanna have a better record game and I think Vezok is the scum

we are killing both so, i don't think it really matters that much.

Also this was in responce to the fact that most of us want Vezok AND ZZX dead. I'm saying that I don't think it really matters which one is getting lynched and which one is getting vigged.

Not sure how much of this is Flum just being salty and how much of this is trying to misrep me. Like I was KINDA worried that his reasoning to "bind" to AD is that AD had claimed a powerful role.

Hopefully I was wrong and Vezok is scum but if not I want ZZZX dead.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4155 (isolation #353) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4152, Narninian wrote:its probably more likely to help scum now though

hey Flum. :shifty:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4160 (isolation #354) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

understandable.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4241 (isolation #355) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

town

Nero Cain
Andrius
Narninian
MattP
ActionDan
Ankamius
MonkeyMan576
Flum
Jaqen Hghar
ZZZX
Scum

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4243 (isolation #356) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Sounds good but why have you stopped talking in our thread?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4248 (isolation #357) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm was/am paranoid that you are scum yes but you are prob town and I'm just salty that you were against letting me not get the hammer for some silly reasoning.

And I still remember that time I was asking you why you weren't voting Varsoon and you made a big deal about how it was stupid to ask you that which is just *mind blown*

Like thinking about its hard to think you'd be scum unless Dragon WAS a third party scum and didn't out you or the throw anything feat confirms you as town, as scum...but it doesn't read that way or maybe you have a godfather type role so you'd investigate as town and thus throw anything would show you as town, idk.

Andy's play has been townier than yours I feel.

But I mean, you are still high on my list so why do you care?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4250 (isolation #358) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

:facepalm:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4295 (isolation #359) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I am the gunslinger.

I have the Persuasive feat.

my lvl 2 ability is that it takes one more vote to lynch me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4307 (isolation #360) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4302, Ankamius wrote:I tried to use it on peregrinev n3 and didn't get a result. It was confirmed that targeting a slot that already replaced out was why it failed tho

this seems p horrible, its not like the slot left the game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4362 (isolation #361) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I am up to hammer

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4364 (isolation #362) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Jaqen

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4378 (isolation #363) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why the hell would you jailkeep obvtown Andy?

You are prob right that I shouldn't have hammered but I was just so excited to get my lvl 3 ability.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4381 (isolation #364) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but if he flips scum, who cares. If he flips town then we know AD is scum so win-win.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4382 (isolation #365) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4379, Jaqen Hghar wrote:Was trying to stop a scum kill.

alotta good that did....

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4385 (isolation #366) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

like if Jac does flip town then scum is prob AD and Matt P and we can lynch MP tomorrow, let Flum hammer so he can switch and then kill AD.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4390 (isolation #367) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

the problem is.....Andy was going to use an action last night so I'm kinda like "I see the scum motivation in trying to block/kill Andy" but lets say that you tried to keep him and Nar targeted you and thus your keep didn't work...then Matt P is scum so meh.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4392 (isolation #368) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

or he really did keep Matt P but Narn took away his power which make Matt AND AD scum.

Either way we are flipping Matt.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4394 (isolation #369) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

maybe.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4398 (isolation #370) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I had considered there being 5 scum, like it being role madness and such.

So either Jac/MP or Jac/AD or AD/MP.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4421 (isolation #371) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

says the crazy vi that misread Vezok so horribly and has hypocritical logic to "suspect" me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4428 (isolation #372) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Do you still think AD is scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4439 (isolation #373) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ah man, didn't even get to use my vengekill. :(

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4446 (isolation #374) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 61, Jaqen Hghar wrote:Nero is onto everybody in team scum with little deviation.

:D

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4461 (isolation #375) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 29, Cephrir wrote:Today is not Varsoon day. It will never be Varsoon day.

In post 1, T-Bone wrote:Varsoon - Toan Hao - Unholy Pact Cavalier - Lynched During the Fourth Tactical Phase

:lol:

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”