A Cut Above
A Cut Above
Pronoun: He/Him

Pathfinder Mafia - GAME OVER

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:43 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Blah Blah Blah Bone's Standard Package of Rules
RULES:

1. You may not discuss this game outside of this thread, with anyone, for any reason, unless your role specifically states that you can do so. I will supply anyone a Private Topic who is able to talk outside the thread.

2. Once you die in this game you may not post any more. Not even a "Bah/Go Team" post. Please save it for the post-game thread.

3. You are dead when I say you are. Until I post that you are dead, you may talk.

4. Once you have received your role PM, please confirm by replying to me with your class list (instructions in the Game Mechanics section).

5. No quoting PM's for ANY reason. If you have a question about your role, PM me. Do not ask in the thread.

6. Tactical Phases (Day Phases) will last 21 days on the first, and get progressively smaller at the Mod's discretion, and Tuesday's do not count towards anything. (Deadlines, prods, whatever).

7. Night Discussion will not be allowed, and the thread will be locked.

8. All posts must contain visible letters. You cannot use text that has to be highlighted to read, or text so small that it has to be enlarged. Although, coding your messages is allowed.

9. EVERYONE must participate in the game. You will be prodded after 48 hours of inactivity. Continued prods means you'll be replaced.

10. If you need to go V/LA for an extended period time (like more than 48 hours) please let me know by PMing me. You can also bold it in the thread if you wish.

11. All votes must be in emboldened in this format:
Vote: Player A
; if it's not in bold the vote does not count. Unvoting must be done in the same manner, though you do not need to include the name of the person you wish to unvote. For example;
Unvote Vote: Player B
. Unvoting isn't mandatory to vote another player, however doing so would be courteous to the Mods and help ensure accuracy of vote counts.

12. This is a game of strategy, but it is also intended to be fun. Some people play this game more aggressively than others. Do not be offended by this! It’s best to not take most things said personally. Also, leave any pre-existing animosity at the front door. Out of courtesy to the other players, leave your flavor-knowledge cocks at home and put your differences aside while playing.

13. No excessive trolling in the thread. Examples of this may be repeated posts calling other players names, using excessive profanity, repeating the same post over and over again. Trolling will be met with forced-replacement.

14. I WILL NOT answer any questions concerning any of my posts in the thread. If you feel I made a mistake, you can point them out through PM. I will fix any mistakes that may exist quietly. If you have any questions about your role or game, PM me. If I can answer them I will as long as it does not compromise the game.

15. Please keep all heads inside the hydra at all times. If you hydra slip, please use your hydra account to quote the post you slipped on. Generally though, don't slip!

16. I reserve the right as the Mod to make any decisions about the game I want, to add or modify rules as I see fit, and to generally do whatever the fuck I want. Enjoy.

Game Mechanics

Welcome to the Battlefield! The fate of Golarion is at stake! The game will consist of two phases, the Tactical Phase (Day) and the Combat Phase (Night). During the Tactical Phase you may post in-thread, and execute a suspected player (via lynching). This is also known as playing mafia.
During the Combat Phase, many abilities can be used. Actions during this phase will be resolved using Natural Action Resolution. If any Roleblocker/Roleblocker interactions exist in the game, they will be resolved as follows. Both parties will be roleblocked, and no actions by either player will go through. Both parties will be considered targeting each other for the purposes of action resolution.

Each player will play a Heroic class from Pathfinder! There are 19 classes as following.
Alchemist
Barbarian
Bard
Cavalier
Cleric
Druid
Fighter
Gunslinger
Inquisitor
Magus
Monk
Oracle
Paladin
Ranger
Rogue
Sorcerer
Summoner
Witch
Wizard

After receiving your Alignment Role PM, please reply with a list of the 19 classes from 1 (most preferred) to 19(least preferred). I will randomize the playerlist, and then assign each player’s most available preferential choice. For example if I randomize the playerlist and mith is first, i will select his top choice. If Kison is next I will select his top choice providing the player ahead of him didn’t already receive it...so on and so forth.

Everyone will receive a Class Role PM afterwards. Classes are NOT alignment dependent! Please refer to your Alignment Role PM for win conditions!

The Town Alignment PM will consist of the following…

Town Role PM
“Welcome Hero to the Battlefield. The forces of evil have opened the Axis Gate, and soon great evil will spill out. You are a member of the Heroic forces. You win when the Unholy Pact are eliminated, and the battle for Golarion is finished.

What kind of hero are you? Please rank the Heroic classes from 1 (most preferred) to 19 (least preferred). Refer to the Rules in the OP as to how this selection is made.

Good luck, the fate of the world is in your hands.

Signed,
General Malkum XXII”

Mafia will not be given fakeclaims.

4. Each Class (and player) has three levels. All players start at Level 1 for their class, and have the associated ability (first listed). When a player gains experience, they level up to a maximum of Level 3. A player gains experience in a number of ways.
- Being the hammer vote on any lynch
- Surviving to pre-determined points of the game.
- Additionally the mafia will increase in power the more their numbers dwindle.
- Higher level players have access to higher level abilities.

If you are granted a Feat, you may choose from the feat list below. Each feat can only be selected by one player, and once selected feats will become unavailable to everyone. Unavailable feats will be kept track of by the Mod, and if you select an invalid feat you will be asked to choose again. Feat preference will be given in reverse order that the Mod handed out class selection, and Feats must be chosen sometime during the first Tactical Phase you are able to have this new feat.

Unless otherwise stated you cannot use more than one active ability at a time.

5. Flavor that may appear in write-ups are just flavor and will not provide extra insight into players, roles, or role actions. It’s just for your enjoyment.

6. Will you be a hero, or a harbinger? Good Luck.

Spoiler: Feat List
FEAT LIST

Medium Armor Proficiency - One per game, you may don your new armor to protect yourself from being killed during a Combat Phase. You cannot benefit from the feat if you have Heavy Armor Proficiency, and it is unused.

Heavy Armor Proficiency - Once per game, you may don your new armor to protect yourself from being killed during a Combat Phase. You cannot benefit from the feat if you have Medium Armor Proficiency, and it is unused.

Blind-Fight - Once per game, a roleblocking ability that is used on you will automatically fail. You do not need to trigger this feat, but you will be informed when it is exhausted.

Combat Reflexes - Once per game you may declare yourself ascetic. All non-killing actions will not affect you.

Counterspell - Once per game you may declare yourself reflective. Any action used on you during the Combat Phase will be redirected to the user.

Dodge - Once during a Combat Phase you may declare another player. You will be unaffected by any actions that player takes on you.

Nimble Moves - Once during a combat phase you may declare another player. All non-killing actions targeting you will be redirected to that player.

Persuasive - Once per game you may steal another player's vote and use it as your own during the next Tactical Phase.

Power Attack - Once per game you may motivate yourself. Your next ability has a more powerful version of the effect.

Quick Draw - Once per game you may declare an active ability of yours. You will resolve this ability at the beginning of the next Combat phase, before all other abilities.

Rapid Reload - Once per game your action that can only be used nonconsecutively can be used consecutively instead.

Shield Proficiency -Once per game you may protect another player from a killing action with your shield.

Skill Focus - Once per game you may redirect one player's target to another. They will be informed if this happens, but not who did it.

Spell Penetration - Once per game your abilities bypass any form of non-killing protection another player has. This Feat will be expended automatically when used.

Throw Anything - Once per game you may throw a message in a bottle at another player, mod-confirming your alignment to them.

Weapon Finesse - Once per game your killing ability may bypass any sort of protection on another player. You must choose which night to activate this ability.
Last edited by T-Bone on Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:51 am, edited 16 times in total.
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:17 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Heroic Warriors

3. ActionDan
beastcharizard***

4. MattP
displaced*

6. MonkeyMan576
8. Narninian
10. Ankamius
11. ZZZX
Sorcerer Madness*

13. Andrius
Muffin

17. Nero Cain
18. Fluminator

Unmarked Graves

Titus - Animaul - Heroic Barbarian
- Lynched during the First Tactical Phase
GuyInFreezer - Serana DelCastle - Heroic Witch
- Killed during the First Combat Phase
DrCirno

Albert B Rampage - Prancybold - Unholy Pact Sorcerer
- Lynched during the Second Combat Phase
BBMolla...Murder of Crows (Fferylit and AngryPidgeon)

Here There Be Dragons - ???

d3x - Leianna - Unholy Pact Cleric
- Lynched during the Third Tactical Phase
Tammy - Garrud - Heroic Fighter
- Killed During the Third Combat Phase
Varsoon - Toan Hao - Unholy Pact Cavalier
- Lynched During the Fourth Tactical Phase
serrapaladin - Jinja - Heroic Oracle
- Killed during the Fourth Combat Phase
Natrisha**

vezokpiraka - Mr. Nook - Heroic Alchemist
- Lynched During the Fifth Tactical Phase
ZZZX - Rogar Solidstoner - Heroic Inquisitor
- Killed during the Fifth Combat Phase
Andrius - Jatos Adow - Heroic Rogue
Jaqen Hghar - Brother Domcliff - Unholy Pact Paladin
PeregrineV****

*prodded

Spoiler: T-Bone's Availability
The Mod will definitely be unavailable at the following times. Wed-Sat till maybe 3pm EST, mostly unavailable on Tuesdays. Mod sleeps from usually around midnight EST. The Mod will try to check mafiascum as often as possible, though I do not guarantee I will be around at any specific time.
Last edited by T-Bone on Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:50 am, edited 39 times in total.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:23 pm

Post by T-Bone »

All Alignment Confirmations have been sent out, let me know if I missed you. Please reply to me with your class list ASAP. The 19 classes are listed in the OP of this topic, and you should order them from the top (most preferred) to bottom (least preferred). Once I receive everyone's class list, I will assign classes and unlock the thread to begin the first Tactical (Day) Phase.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:21 am

Post by T-Bone »

12 out of 19 players have sent me a PM confirming their class preferences.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #4 (isolation #4) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:13 am

Post by T-Bone »

All Class PMs have been sent out, if you did not receive a PM for some reason, let me know.

If your class grants you a Feat at 1st level, you may make your choice at some point during the Tactical (Day) phase. Please list 3 feats in the order that you want them, and I will hand out feats towards the end of the Day phase.

Please stand-by for the opening write-up, and for the thread to unlock. Good Luck.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #5 (isolation #5) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:31 am

Post by T-Bone »

General Malkum, 22nd man to take up the holy command, observed the battlefield from his vantage point. Below, a fierce battle is being fought as soldiers clash with all manners of demons, undead, and other monsters. General Malkum uses his spyglass to eye the Axis Gate, as more monsters and creatures come through from beyond. Somewhere, the man responsible was out there. He is shaken from his thought as suddenly behind him, a messenger rides up to him.

"Sir, we have a situation." the messenger says. The General mounts his horse and follows him down the valley. They ride to an outpost tent on the friendly side of the battlefield. He nods at some fellow warriors as they rest up. He pushes his way into the tent.

"Oh no..." General Malkum whispers to himself. Before him is the dead body of an Eldrich Knight. As they peel of his armor, it reveals black veins running near the surface of his skin.

"We found him slain on the battlefield. One of the Eldrich Knights. He seemed to have some sort of poison under his skin. What do those markings mean?" a field medic asked. The General stood in silence for a moment.

"It means...this once noble Knight took the Bloodoath. He was a traitor to the cause. Carrick must have gotten to him..." The General trailed off...

"But if he could turn a beacon of good like him-"

"He could turn anyone. Alert everyone...there may be traitors among us." The General spoke. Immediately his messenger ran out of the tent. The General sighed, ordering that the body be burned in an unmarked grave quietly. Taking the reigns of his mount he began to ride again, overseeing the battlefield once more.

DEAD

Ika - Noble Mith - Eldrich Knight aligned with the Unholy Pact - Killed on the Battlefield Pre-Game

Meanwhile at the heart of the Axis Gate, The God-King stands over a crystal globe.

"It looks like the General....the fool....has discovered part of my plot...no matter...those who have taken the Bloodoath....will ensure my victory......"

-----------------------------------------------

It is now the First Tactical (Day) Phase. The First Tactical Phase ends March 7th, 8:00pm EST.

With 19 Alive, it take 10 votes to Executive

You may begin.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #119 (isolation #6) » Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:28 am

Post by T-Bone »

Vote Count

Here There Be Dragons - 3 (DrCirno, MonkeyMan576, Fluminator)
Varsoon - 1 (Nero Cain)
Narninian - 2 (Muffin, Titus)
Titus - 5 (Narninian, d3x, Varsoon, displaced, Here There Be Dragons)

Not Voting - 8 (Ankamius, beastcharizard, Murder of Crows, Natrisha, PeregrineV, Sorcerer Madness, Tammy, vezokpiraka)

With 19 alive, it takes 10 votes to execute

Activity Check - 3 players not checked in

Deadline is March 7th, 8:00pm EST

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #182 (isolation #7) » Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:21 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Vote Count #2

Here There Be Dragons - 4 (DrCirno, MonkeyMan576, Nero Cain, Fluminator)
Narninian - 2 (Muffin, Titus)
Titus - 5 (Narninian, d3x, displaced, Here There Be Dragons, Varsoon)
displaced - 1 (Ankamius)

Not Voting - 7 (beastcharizard, Murder of Crows, Natrisha, PeregrineV, Sorcerer Madness, Tammy, vezokpiraka)

With 19 alive, it takes 10 votes to Execute

Activity Check - All good

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #235 (isolation #8) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:14 am

Post by T-Bone »

Vote Count #3

Here There Be Dragons - 4 (DrCirno, Nero Cain, Fluminator, vezokpiraka)
Narninian - 1 (Muffin)
Titus - 6 (Narninian, d3x, displaced, Here There Be Dragons, Varsoon, MonkeyMan576)
displaced - 1 (Ankamius)
MonkeyMan576 - 1 (Titus)

Not Voting - 6 (beastcharizard, Murder of Crows, Natrisha, PeregrineV, Sorcerer Madness, Tammy)

Activity Check - If prods are needed, will be sent out this evening

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #251 (isolation #9) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:29 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Vote Count#4

Here There Be Dragons - 4 (DrCirno, Nero Cain, Fluminator, vezokpiraka)
Narninian - 1 (Muffin)
Titus - 7 (Narninian, d3x, displaced, Here There Be Dragons, Varsoon, MonkeyMan576, Sorcerer Madness)
displaced - 1 (Ankamius)
MonkeyMan576 - 1 (Titus)
Sorcerer Madness - 1 (PeregrineV)

Not Voting - 4 (beastcharizard, Murder of Crows, Natrisha, Tammy)

Activity Check - Several prods going out

Mod Note: As stated in the rules, don't expect activity from me on Tuesday's.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #345 (isolation #10) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:13 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Vote Count #5

Here There Be Dragons - 3 (DrCirno, Nero Cain, vezokpiraka)
Narninian - 1 (Muffin)
Titus - 6 (Narninian, d3x, displaced, Here There Be Dragons, Varsoon, Sorcerer Madness)
displaced - 1 (Ankamius)
MonkeyMan576 - 1 (Titus)
displaced - 2 (Fluminator, PeregrineV)

Not Voting - 5 (beastcharizard, MonkeyMan576, Murder of Crows, Natrisha, Tammy)

Activity Check - prods going out

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #383 (isolation #11) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:06 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Vote Count #6

Narninian - 1 (Muffin)
Titus - 6 (Narninian, d3x, displaced, Here There Be Dragons, Varsoon, Sorcerer Madness)
displaced - 3 (Ankamius, Fluminator, PeregrineV)
MonkeyMan576 - 1 (Titus)

Last edited by T-Bone on Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #394 (isolation #12) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:54 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Fix'd, btdubs

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #457 (isolation #13) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:22 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Vote Count #8

Narninian - 1 (Muffin)
MonkeyMan576 - 1 (Titus)

Activity Check - prods going out, beastcharizard being replaced

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #494 (isolation #14) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:47 pm

Post by T-Bone »

ActionDan replaces beastcharizard

Mod Note: Replacement players will get their alignment PM and Class PM all in one message (since it would be silly for me to separate it)

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #495 (isolation #15) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:54 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Vote Count #9

Here There Be Dragons - 2 (Nero Cain, vezokpiraka)
Narninian - 1 (Muffin)
MonkeyMan576 - 1 (Titus)

Not Voting - 6 (ActionDan, DrCirno, MonkeyMan576, Murder of Crows, Natrisha, Tammy)

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #526 (isolation #16) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:30 am

Post by T-Bone »

ZZZX replaces Sorcerer Madness

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #576 (isolation #17) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:44 am

Post by T-Bone »

Vote Count #10

Titus - 4 (Narninian, d3x, Varsoon, ZZZX)
displaced - 2 (Ankamius, PeregrineV)
MonkeyMan576 - 1 (Titus)
Varsoon - 3 (ActionDan, Muffin, Here There Be Dragons)
ActionDan - 1 (MonkeyMan576)
ZZZX - 1 (displaced)
Ankamius - 2 (Fluminator, Fluminator)

Not Voting - 4 (DrCirno, Murder of Crows, Natrisha, Tammy)

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #628 (isolation #18) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:33 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Vote Count #11

Titus - 4 (Narninian, d3x, Varsoon, ZZZX)
ZZZX - 1 (displaced)
Ankamius - 4 (Fluminator, Fluminator, Titus, MonkeyMan576)

Not Voting - 4 (DrCirno, Murder of Crows, Natrisha, Tammy)

Activity Check - Natirasha requesting replacement

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #666 (isolation #19) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:37 am

Post by T-Bone »

serrapaladin replaces Natriasha

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #667 (isolation #20) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:39 am

Post by T-Bone »

Vote Count #12

Titus - 3 (Narninian, d3x, Varsoon)
ZZZX - 1 (displaced)
Ankamius - 5 (Fluminator, Fluminator, Titus, MonkeyMan576, vezokpiraka)

Not Voting - 5 (DrCirno, Murder of Crows, serrapaladin, Tammy, ZZZX)

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #694 (isolation #21) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:26 am

Post by T-Bone »

Vote Count #13

Here There Be Dragons - 1 (Nero Cain)
Titus - 3 (Narninian, d3x, Varsoon)
ZZZX - 1 (displaced)

Not Voting - 5 (DrCirno, Murder of Crows, serrapaladin, Tammy, ZZZX)

Last edited by T-Bone on Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #778 (isolation #22) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:45 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Vote Count #14

Titus - 2 (d3x, Varsoon)
ZZZX - 1 (displaced)

Not Voting - 6 (DrCirno, Murder of Crows, Narninian, serrapaladin, Tammy, ZZZX)

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #816 (isolation #23) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:39 am

Post by T-Bone »

Vote Count #15

Titus - 2 (d3x, Varsoon)
ZZZX 2 (displaced, Nero Cain)

Not Voting - 6 (DrCirno, Murder of Crows, Narninian, serrapaladin, Tammy, ZZZX)

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #817 (isolation #24) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:49 am

Post by T-Bone »

GuyInFreezer replaces DrCirno (heh)

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #846 (isolation #25) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:50 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Vote Count #16

Titus - 2 (d3x, Varsoon)
ZZZX - 1 (displaced)
vezokpiraka - 1 (serrapaladin)

Not Voting - 5 (GuyInFreezer, Murder of Crows, Narninian, Tammy, ZZZX)

Activity Check - not great, prods going out

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #885 (isolation #26) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:25 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Vote Count #17

Titus - 2 (d3x, Varsoon)
Varsoon - 2 (ActionDan, Muffin)
ZZZX - 1 (displaced)
Murder of Crows - 1 (Here There Be Dragons)

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #913 (isolation #27) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:37 am

Post by T-Bone »

Vote Count #18

Titus - 2 (d3x, Varsoon)
displaced - 1 (PeregrineV)
Varsoon - 3 (ActionDan, Muffin, Ankamius)
ZZZX - 1 (displaced)
Murder of Crows - 1 (Here There Be Dragons)

Not Voting - 5 (GuyInFreezer(v/la), Murder of Crows, Narninian, Tammy, ZZZX)

Activity Check - not good, prods going out

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #949 (isolation #28) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:42 am

Post by T-Bone »

Seeking replacement for Murder of Crows

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #990 (isolation #29) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:18 am

Post by T-Bone »

Vote Count #19

Titus - 1 (Varsoon)
ZZZX - 2 (displaced, Nero Cain)
Ankamius - 7 (Fluminator, Fluminator, Titus, MonkeyMan576, vezokpiraka, Here There Be Dragons, PeregrineV)
MonkeyMan576 - 1 (d3x)

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1055 (isolation #30) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:15 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Vote Count #20

Titus - 1 (Varsoon)
ZZZX - 2 (displaced, Nero Cain)
Ankamius - 7 (Fluminator, Fluminator, Titus, MonkeyMan576, vezokpiraka, Here There Be Dragons, PeregrineV)
MonkeyMan576 - 1 (d3x)
Nero Cain - 1 (ZZZX)

Not Voting - 4 (GuyInFreezer, Murder of Crows, Narninian, Tammy)

Activity Check - heh, all good!

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1107 (isolation #31) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:13 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Vote Count #21

Titus - 1 (Varsoon)
ZZZX - 1 (Nero Cain)
Ankamius - 5 (Titus, MonkeyMan576, vezokpiraka, Here There Be Dragons, PeregrineV)
vezokpiraka - 3 (serrapaladin, Fluminator, Fluminator)
MonkeyMan576 - 1 (d3x)
Nero Cain - 1 (ZZZX)
PeregrineV - 1 (displaced)

Not Voting - 4 (GuyInFreezer, Murder of Crows, Narninian, Tammy)

Deadline is March 7th, 8:00pm EST - 4 DAYS AWAY
Last edited by T-Bone on Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1180 (isolation #32) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:53 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Vote Count #22

Titus - 1 (Varsoon)
Varsoon - 2 (ActionDan, Muffin)
ZZZX - 1 (Nero Cain)
Ankamius - 5 (Titus, MonkeyMan576, vezokpiraka, PeregrineV, ZZZX)
MonkeyMan576 - 1 (d3x)
PeregrineV - 2 (displaced, Ankamius)

Not Voting - 5 (GuyInFreezer, Here There Be Dragons, Murder of Crows, Narninian, Tammy)

Activity Check - all good, heh...if any player is able to select feats at level 1 and has not confirmed to me three feats they would like, it should be done soon

Deadline is March 7th, 8:00pm EST - 2 DAYS AWAY
Last edited by T-Bone on Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1224 (isolation #33) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:22 am

Post by T-Bone »

BBMolla replaces Murder of Crows

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1252 (isolation #34) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:24 am

Post by T-Bone »

Vote Count

Titus - 4 (Varsoon, Tammy, d3x, MonkeyMan576)
ZZZX - 1 (Nero Cain)
Ankamius - 4 (Titus, vezokpiraka, PeregrineV, ZZZX)

Not Voting - 3 (GuyInFreezer, BBMolla, Narninian)

Activity Check - prods going out...if any player is able to select feats at level 1 and has not confirmed to me three feats they would like, it should be done soon

Deadline is March 7th, 8:00pm EST - 1+ DAYS AWAY

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1302 (isolation #35) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:47 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Vote Count

Titus - 4 (Varsoon, Tammy, d3x, MonkeyMan576)
Varsoon - 4 (ActionDan, Muffin, Here There Be Dragons, Nero Cain)
Ankamius - 4 (Titus, vezokpiraka, PeregrineV, ZZZX)

Not Voting - 3 (GuyInFreezer, BBMolla, Narninian)

Activity Check - heh...if any player is able to select feats at level 1 and has not confirmed to me three feats they would like, it should be done soon

Deadline is March 7th, 8:00pm EST - ~1 DAY AWAY

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1419 (isolation #36) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:20 am

Post by T-Bone »

Vote Count #25

Titus - 8 (Varsoon, Tammy, d3x, MonkeyMan576, BBMolla, vezokpiraka, GuyInFreezer, Nero Cain)
Ankamius - 4 (Titus, PeregrineV, ZZZX, displaced)
PeregrineV - 1 (Ankamius)

Not Voting - 1 (Narninian)

Activity Check - heh...if any player is able to select feats at level 1 and has not confirmed to me three feats they would like, it should be done soon

Deadline is March 7th, 8:00pm EST - T-Minus 3- Hours

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1446 (isolation #37) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:18 pm

Post by T-Bone »

DEADLINE

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1447 (isolation #38) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:21 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Final Day 1 Vote Count

Titus - 10
(Varsoon, Tammy, d3x, MonkeyMan576, BBMolla, vezokpiraka, GuyInFreezer, Nero Cain, Here There Be Dragons,
ActionDan
)
Varsoon - 2 (Muffin, displaced)
Ankamius - 3 (Titus, PeregrineV, ZZZX)
PeregrineV - 1 (Ankamius)
d3x - 2 (Fluminator, Fluminator)

Not Voting - 1 (Narninian)

Titus has been lynched. It is now Dusk, until the Mod finishes all role-related busywork. Please do NOT submit night actions until after I post the write-up.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1448 (isolation #39) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:01 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Feats and other abilities have been amended and sent out to the proper parties. If anyone needs an amended role PM that includes the new information, send me a PM and I will do so.

The Tactical Phase is ending.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1449 (isolation #40) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:48 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Mod Note: As a reminder, any flavor that appears in the write-ups have no bearings on the game, contain no clues about the game or gamestate, and just generally have nothing to do with the game except give you something exciting to read....

The Face of Evil...

The General drives his mighty blade through the face of a werewolf. The monster falls to the ground dead. Behind him he is shoved to the ground by a hulking troll! The General stands back up and levels his blade at the monster. The troll charges...expertly The General rolls out of the way and hacks at the creature. It has very thick skin though and shrugs off the blow, connecting his fist into the adorned plate armor worn by General Malkum.

Across the battlefield a vampire approaches Carrick from his perch above the battlefield. "My lord...we have General Malkum on the ropes...shall we send in our double agent to finish him off?"

Carrick suddenly opens his eyes and drives his fist straight through the vampire's heart, turning him to dust. "It's so hard....to find help...with respect these days...." he closes his eyes. when he opens them he's suddenly in another part of the battlefield, right where General Malkum battles the troll! A stray hero charges Carrick, realizing the face of evil has just appeared. Carrick turns to the charging warrior and he suddenly bursts into a quick blue flame. The warrior's armor and sword falls to the ground a mere foot from where Carrick stands it's owner no longer having enough mass to wear it.

"Hmph..." Carrick says. He calmly makes his way closer to the General and the troll, just as General Malkum thrusts his sword straight through the monster's neck! Carrick raises his hand as the troll bursts to a quick blue flame, leaving ash where the hulking troll once stood.

"Carrick! You will fall to my blade!" The General shouts, his voice magically booming across the battlefield. Many heroes turn to start fighting their way to The General's location.

"Now...now..." Carrick raises both of his arms and casts a large ring of blue fire around him and the General. A hero tries to run through the flames, but his dead corpse falls down through the barrier. "I can't have anyone.... entering our circle of trust." Carrick raises his hands as two corpses rise from around them. The General levels his sword at the new threats. He immediately thrusts his sword through one corpse, allowing the second to grab onto him. The first corpse reassembles himself around the sword, causing the General to be unable to pull it free. Suddenly a loud roar is heard as the rage of a mighty barbarian bursts through the 'circle of trust'.

"BRAWRRRR GENERAL!" Animaul the Barbarian screams. Carrick turns to the newcomer a little shocked by his ability to jump through his fire. He watches as the Barbarian shoulder tackles the second corpse, before bringing his mighty great-axe down upon it. The General pulls his sword free and bashes the other corpse with his gantlet. He turns, levying his weapon at Carrick, who motions his hand in the General's direction.

"It's time I ram my sword through your carcass, after I have bashed your skull in!" General Malkum shouts, his voice again magically booming across the battlefield.

"Oh...General...if I had feelings...these death threats would...hurt me on an....emotional level....would you like it...if everyone threatened you...constantly?" Carrick says giving a wicked grin. The General is suddenly tackled from behind, as Animaul bull rushed him to the ground.

"I will feast on your entrails Carrick!" Animaul shouts driving his great-axe to the ground, barely missing General Malkum as he rolls away. The General quickly gets to his feet as the Barbarian brings his full rage at him.

"Come on Animaul you can do it!" Carrick says, though he sounds exactly like the General. Similarly, the General tries to plead off Animaul, but he sounds like Carrick.

"I will drain you of your blood and feed it to my unborn children!" The Barbarian rages on, as he continues to push The General back with furious attacks. The General, realizing Animaul is under some sort of illusion, doesn't do more than defend himself from the barbarian's furious attacks. Satisfied with this turn of events, Carrick dismisses his circle of trust and disappears from the battlefield.

General Malkum and Animaul continue to fight, with Animaul having the aggressive upperhand. His furious attacks leave him dangerously open to counter attacks, and the General hits Animaul hard with the flat of his sword. Animaul stumbles, but continues his attack. Other heroes being shouting that The General is in danger. A Ranger fires an arrow, hitting the Barbarian in the chest...but he fights on unphased. Another spellcaster unleashes a missile of force, hitting Animaul in the chest. To the General's surprise Animaul no-sells it and brings his great-axe upon the General's head, shattering his helm and sending him flat on his back. Animaul raises his great-axe for a killing blow, but is suddenly pelted with the force of a dozen spells and arrows, launching him sideways to the ground. A warrior on horseback quickly rides to him, driving a lance into his chest, and then the earth rises launching him into the air! Animaul falls fast and the ground rises up again to slam against him as he falls. The ground falls out from under him again and his prone body hits the ground. A hero runs up to him, and plants his sword straight through his chest.

"We got the traitor!" the swordsman exclaims, struggling to pull his sword free from the Barbarian's lifeless chest. Others converge on the spot as monsters and demons retreat from the area. Some move to help the General, completely dazed by Animaul's assault on him.

"No...no we didn't. I saw Carrick with my own eyes...he tricked him." The General says to the gathering heroes around him.

"Oh no...sir..." the swordsman says dropping his sword. The General pushes over to him and picks up the fallen weapon, forcefully pushing the hilt in his chest.

"No! This is what they want! This is war! You will never EVER drop your weapon on the battlefield again soldier!" The General exclaimed. He begins to rally his troops over the tragedy...

"My lord....I was there....I could have done it..." the traitor said, as he and Carrick look down on the battlefield.

"Not yet....not yet..."

DEAD

Titus - Animaul - Heroic Barbarian
- Lynched during the 1st Tactical Phase

It is now the Combat(night) phase. The Combat phase will last 72 hours. (though the deadline falls on Tuesday, so please be patient if the write-up isn't on time)

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1450 (isolation #41) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:48 am

Post by T-Bone »

Effective immediately Jaqen Hghar replaces PeregrineV

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1451 (isolation #42) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:27 am

Post by T-Bone »

Just a reminder the deadline for the Combat Phase is tonight.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1452 (isolation #43) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:11 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Alright, that's deadline. I will process actions this evening, expect a write-up tomorrow afternoon. The deadline falling on a Tuesday was awkward for me, so while deadline was hit, I'll accept any action that is submitted from now until the morning when I will sort everything and such.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1453 (isolation #44) » Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:43 am

Post by T-Bone »

Actions have been processed and resolved. The 2nd Tactical Phase will start approximately 9pm EST

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1454 (isolation #45) » Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:30 pm

Post by T-Bone »

General Malkum paces back and forth in his command tent, looking over the battlerama of the battlefield. He moves a brass piece across the map...thinks...and resets. Rubbing his eyes he grabs a flask from inside his coat, unscrews it, and takes a swig.

"Sir?" a voice said ducking into the command tent. The General quickly turns his back to hide the flask back in his jacket.

"Olec, report." The General said turning back around to face him.

"Our western flank led by Captain Morgan is holding strong. We had our mage-engineers dig out some trenches, and the enemy has been unable to advance. They do request more medical support however." Olec replied.

"And everyone else. Oh, at ease soldier." General Malkum said, turning back to the battlerama. "Close the tent Olec."

"Sir." Olec moved to close the flap to the tent. General Malkum waved his hand over the battlerama, and an image comes to life in flame, floating above the map. It shows battle between some heroes and a group of goblinoids.

"Surge forward!" the commander shouted and he and his men continue to push back the goblins. The goblins seem outmatched, being felled by sword, arrow, and spells alike. Serana Delcastle casts her spell and the goblins turn on each other. The heroic forces push them back, and they break ranks and retreat.

General Malkum watches on satisfied with the victory. Then he suddenly notices a dark shadow hovering over one of his fighters, The Witch. The General didn't know her name. He continued to view the battlefield, trying to find the source of it. As Serana groups up with the men she was fighting with, she suddenly glows and bursts into a hot and intense flame. The General staggers back as his battlerama also catches fire. Olec quickly puts it out with his own magic.

"Sir! What was that?" Olec said. The General sat down, tired of seeing his enemies get another one over on him and his men.

Dead

GuyInFreezer - Serana DelCastle - Heroic Witch
- Killed during the first Combat Phase

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1455 (isolation #46) » Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:37 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Vote Count #0

Not Voting - 17 (ActionDan, Ankamius, BBMolla, d3x, displaced, Fluminator, Here There Be Dragons, Jaqen Hghar, MonkeyMan576, Muffin, Narninian, Nero Cain, serrapaladin, Tammy, Varsoon, vezokpiraka, ZZZX)

With 17 alive, it takes 9 votes to Execute

Activity Check - Start of the day!

Deadline is March 27th, 8:00pm EST

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1613 (isolation #47) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:29 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Vote Count #1

d3x - 3 (Tammy, Here There Be Dragons, Fluminator)
ZZZX - 2 (Nero Cain, Muffin)
Tammy - 1 (MonkeyMan576)
serrapaladin - 1 (vezokpiraka)
MonkeyMan576 - 1 (Ankamius)
Here There Be Dragons - 1 (Jaqen Hghar)
BBMolla - 1 (ActionDan)
Varsoon - 1 (d3x)

Not Voting - 6 (BBMolla, displaced, Narninian, serrapaladin, Varsoon, ZZZX)

Activity Check - Start of the day redux!

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1747 (isolation #48) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:24 am

Post by T-Bone »

Vote Count #2

d3x - 1 (Tammy)
ZZZX - 3 (Nero Cain, Muffin, MonkeyMan576)
MonkeyMan576 - 2 (Ankamius, ZZZX)
BBMolla - 1 (ActionDan)
Varsoon - 1 (d3x)
Narninian - 1 (Here There Be Dragons

Not Voting - 6 (BBMolla, displaced, Fluminator, Narninian, serrapaladin, Varsoon)

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1749 (isolation #49) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:16 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Albert B. Rampage replaces BBMolla

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1768 (isolation #50) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:00 am

Post by T-Bone »

ANNOUNCEMENT

Just a reminder, please do not talk about this game to anyone not in this game. A banned user contacted Ika and myself in an attempt for us to out the set-up to him to presumably ruin the game. If you have any rule-breaking contact please message GuyInFreezer (our listmod) and myself immediately. Thank you.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1819 (isolation #51) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:09 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Vote Count #4

d3x - 1 (Tammy)
ZZZX - 2 (Nero Cain, MonkeyMan576)
BBMolla - 1 (ActionDan)
Varsoon - 1 (d3x)
Jaqen Hghar - 2 (Muffin, Here There Be Dragons)

Not Voting - 6 (BBMolla, displaced, Fluminator, Narninian, serrapaladin, Varsoon)

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1890 (isolation #52) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:08 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Vote Count #5

d3x - 1 (Tammy)
ZZZX - 1 (Nero Cain)
BBMolla - 1 (ActionDan)
Varsoon - 1 (d3x)
Jaqen Hghar - 2 (Muffin, Here There Be Dragons)
vezokpiraka - 2 (Fluminator, MonkeyMan576)

Not Voting - 6 (BBMolla, displaced, Jaqen Hghar, Narninian, serrapaladin, Varsoon)

Activity Check - all good heh, seeking Muffin replacement

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1922 (isolation #53) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:50 am

Post by T-Bone »

Andrius replaces Muffin effective immediately

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1938 (isolation #54) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:05 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Vote Count #6

d3x - 1 (Tammy)
ZZZX - 1 (Nero Cain)
BBMolla - 1 (ActionDan)
Varsoon - 1 (d3x)
Jaqen Hghar - 1 (Here There Be Dragons)
vezokpiraka - 3 (Fluminator, MonkeyMan576, serrapaladin)

Not Voting - 6 (Albert B. Rampage, Andrius, displaced, Jaqen Hghar, Narninian, Varsoon)

Activity Check - all good heh

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #2025 (isolation #55) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:14 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Vote Count #7

d3x - 1 (Tammy)
ZZZX - 1 (Nero Cain)
BBMolla - 1 (ActionDan)
Varsoon - 1 (d3x)
Jaqen Hghar - 1 (Here There Be Dragons)
vezokpiraka - 2 (Fluminator, serrapaladin)
Ankamius - 1 (MonkeyMan576)

Not Voting - 6 (Albert B. Rampage, Andrius, displaced, Jaqen Hghar, Narninian, Varsoon)

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #2062 (isolation #56) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:29 am

Post by T-Bone »

Vote Count #8

d3x - 2 (Tammy, Here There Be Dragons)
ZZZX - 1 (Nero Cain)
MonkeyMan576 - 3 (Ankamius, ZZZX, vezokpiraka)
Albert B. Rampage - 1 (ActionDan)
Varsoon - 1 (d3x)
vezokpiraka - 3 (Fluminator, serrapaladin, Jaqen Hghar)

Not Voting - 5 (Albert B. Rampage, Andrius, displaced, Narninian, Varsoon)

Activity Check - prods going out, seeking ABR replacement

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #2162 (isolation #57) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:43 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Vote Count #9

d3x - 2 (Tammy, Varsoon)
ZZZX - 1 (Nero Cain)
MonkeyMan576 - 1 (ZZZX)
Albert B. Rampage - 1 (ActionDan)
Varsoon - 1 (d3x)
vezokpiraka - 5 (Fluminator, serrapaladin, Jaqen Hghar, Here There Be Dragons, Ankamius)

Not Voting - 4 (Albert B. Rampage, Andrius, displaced, Narninian)

Activity Check - prods going out, seeking ABR replacement

Last edited by T-Bone on Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #2305 (isolation #58) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:49 am

Post by T-Bone »

There was a lynch. We will now enter Twilight until the write-up is posted. If anyone needs to make any feat-related choices, please make them ASAP

Vote Count

d3x - 2 (Tammy, Varsoon)
MonkeyMan576 - 1 (ZZZX)
Albert B. Rampage - 9 (ActionDan, Andrius, Fluminator, Nero Cain, vezokpiraka, d3x, Jaqen Hghar, Here There Be Dragons, Narninian)

vezokpiraka - 2 (serrapaladin, Ankamius)

Not Voting - 2 (Albert B. Rampage, displaced)

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #2306 (isolation #59) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:08 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Kora Illith-Malkum, daughter of the General, leaps down from her charging horse driving her pike into the throat of a demon. She spins and tosses a dagger, staggering an enemy beast before driving her pike through it's head. She recovers her dagger and sets out to wipe off her pike in the grass. Her horse, Jalahad, trots back beside her. She strokes the armor on his head.

"Sir!" a messenger runs up to her and hands over a scroll. Kora looks over the messanger standing at attention.

"At ease...I am not my father." she speaks while perusing the document. "I had heard about him, Animaul, the Barbarian...and Serana...she was...interesting. I weep for our losses every moment." she quickly wipes her face.

"Sir, The General wishes for you to return to the command tent. He is concerned you will be the target of a plot-"

"Because I am his daughter...sort of. Yes I've heard it from the old bastard before. Of course he won't come out here himself." Suddenly the ground shakes as an explosion rips off nearby, sending both Kora and the messenger to the deck.

"That sounded big. Here....bring this straight to my father, it is of vital importance! I'm going to check that out." She hands over a leaflit and then climbs up onto her horse to ride.

Rounding the next hill Kora spies on a horrific sight. A crater has been blown into the ground with many bodies charred and dismembered. She rides over to the far edge of the carter where one figure appears to be injured...but moving.

"Mage!" Kora calls out, while unable to recall his name, she knew he was a part of the Mage's Guild. Dismounting her horse she pulls out a potion, and pours it into the mouth of the wounded mage.

"That was my last one, you better survive dammit..." Kora whispers to herself. The Mage stirs and opens his eyes. "What's your name?"

"Pr....Pr....Prancybold..." he coughs up. Kora reaches around to the back of his head.

"Ah damn you're wounded. A lot of blood back here but you're conscious." she pulls her hand back and sees the blood fade from her hand.

"I was never that good at illusions." Prancybold says, and then drives a blade up into Kora's chest. It doesn't penetrate her chain mail, but he gets just enough skin to draw blood. She staggers back and over to her horse, retrieving her pike.

"Traitor." she mouths before feinting to her left and coming up on her right slamming the flat end of her pike into the elven mage. He responds by throwing a missile of force that hits Kora square. She staggers as he throws another missile. She rolls out of the way only for the magic to hit her in the back, knocking her on her face.

"You know what I liked most about the Bloodoath? Not having some military slub yelling at me because they don't understand the true power of a Sorceror. Here...let me show you." he recoils his hands as vines come up from under Kora, binding her to the ground. Prancybold walks over to the pinned Kora and retrieves her pike. "You won't be needing this." He drives it downwards, only for the pike to magically veer and drive straight into his foot. Prancybold lets out a yell as the vines dissipate. Kora spins on her hands and sweeps Prancybold's leg out from under him.

"You die." she reaches out her hand as the pike comes readily into it, and she drives downward piercing Prancybold's armor and right into his chest. He convulses for a moment and then stops moving. Kora breathes a sigh of relief...until she notices a glowing bead inside Prancybold's mouth. Her eyes widen as a huge fireball explodes engulfing the both of them....

"My lord...he has failed..." another traitor added in, as he and Carrick stand at the base of the Axis Gate.

"I knew he would....the fool....he was but a puppet....and I had an insurance policy..."

Dead

Albert B Rampage - Prancybold - Unholy Pact Sorcerer
- Lynched during the 2nd Tactical Phase

Night phase....send in your actions...you have till Saturday at 10pm EST

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #2307 (isolation #60) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:52 am

Post by T-Bone »

Just a reminder the deadline is this evening. If you haven't already done so confirm your actions for me. If you have any questions I am a private message away.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #2308 (isolation #61) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:59 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Due to an omission on my part, the night phase will be extended 24 hours. Actions can still be submitted.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #2309 (isolation #62) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:10 pm

Post by T-Bone »

"You die." Kora said reaching out for her pike, and driving it into the traitor. There is a moment...than an explosion that brightens the General's Battlerama. He steps back and shields his eyes from the glow.

"Sir..." Olec said with reservation. General Malkum takes another step back and reaches for his helm.

"Sir!" Olec started once again grabbing the General by his shoulder. "We had nearby officers search the blast site. They found nothing...of anyone!"

The General continued grabbing his chain shirt and tossing it on the table. He shouted in the direction of his armorer to begin suiting him up.

"Sir! There was a secondary explosion, more lives were lost on both sides. The Unholy Pact doesn't care who dies, friend or foe."

The General shouts for another Armorer, as they continue the process of getting his gear on.

"Sir we're sending a squad of healers to the site to see if there is anything they can do. There's nothing we can do." Olec said, approaching the Battlerama and searching through it. He pulls up the image of a squad riding out towards a smoked out section of the hills.

"....So....the General....thinks he can....save them...." Carrick says to his inner circle.

"Shall we send in our healers....my lord?" one of them speaks.

"They heal the body...but never the mind!" another exclaims with glee.

"The more destruction...the more death....the more the Gate feeds..."

Dead

Here There Be Dragons - ???

Vote Count #0

Not Voting - 15 (ActionDan, Andrius, Ankamius, d3x, displaced, Fluminator, Jaqen Hghar, MonkeyMan576, Narninian, Nero Cain, serrapaladin, Tammy, Varsoon, vezokpiraka, ZZZX)

With 15 Alive, it takes 8 to Lynch

Activity Check - It's a new day

Deadline is Wedneday, April 15th, 9:00pm EST
Last edited by T-Bone on Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #2505 (isolation #63) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:19 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Vote Count #1

MonkeyMan576 - 4 (ActionDan, Jaqen Hghar, Andrius, Narninian)
ZZZX - 2 (vezokpiraka, Ankamius)
Varsoon - 2 (Nero Cain, ZZZX)

Not Voting - 7 (d3x, displaced, Fluminator, MonkeyMan576, serrapaladin, Tammy, Varsoon)

Activity Check - It's a new day

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #2544 (isolation #64) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:12 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Vote Count #2

MonkeyMan576 - 5 (ActionDan, Jaqen Hghar, Andrius, Narninian, d3x)
vezokpiraka - 1 (MonkeyMan576)

Not Voting - 5 (displaced, Fluminator, serrapaladin, Tammy, Varsoon)

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #2551 (isolation #65) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:20 pm

Post by T-Bone »

In post 2547, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2356, Nero Cain wrote:
DOES THE COLOR OF DRAGONS FLIP correspond to his alignment?

T-Bone, DID YOU SEE THIS AND DECIDE TO JUST NOT ANSWER?

Rule #14 brah

Also, I cannot answer this.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #2596 (isolation #66) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:45 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Vote Count #3

MonkeyMan576 - 4 (ActionDan, Jaqen Hghar, Narninian, d3x)
vezokpiraka - 1 (MonkeyMan576)
Ankamius - 1 (Fluminator)
d3x - 1 (Andrius)

Not Voting - 4 (displaced, serrapaladin, Tammy, Varsoon)

Activity Check - prods going out, displaced being replaced

Deadline is Wednesday, April 15th, 9:00pm EST

Mod Note: Despite displaced not posting for 11 days, I had reset his (and everyone's) posting timer at the start of the day phase on Sunday, and then gave him 48 hours to post, and 24 after his last prod last night...

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #2597 (isolation #67) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:16 pm

Post by T-Bone »

MattP has replaced displaced

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #2755 (isolation #68) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:20 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Vote Count #4

MonkeyMan576 - 3 (ActionDan, Jaqen Hghar, Narninian)
ZZZX - 1 (Ankamius)
Varsoon - 3 (Nero Cain, ZZZX, d3x)
d3x - 5 (Andrius, Varsoon, Fluminator, vezokpiraka, MattP)
Tammy - 1 (MonkeyMan576)

Not Voting - 2 (serrapaladin, Tammy)

Activity Check -all good heh

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #2930 (isolation #69) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:52 am

Post by T-Bone »

Vote Count #5

MonkeyMan576 - 1 (ActionDan)
ZZZX - 1 (Ankamius)
Varsoon - 4 (Nero Cain, ZZZX, d3x, vezokpiraka)
d3x - 3 (Andrius, Fluminator, MonkeyMan576)
MattP - 1 (Jaqen Hghar)
Nero Cain - 1 (Varsoon)
Jaqen Hghar - 2 (Narninian, MattP)

Activity Check -all good heh...

Mod Note: I am V/LA this week

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #3039 (isolation #70) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:36 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Vote Count #6

ZZZX - 1 (Ankamius)
Varsoon - 5 (Nero Cain, ZZZX, d3x, vezokpiraka, MattP)
d3x - 5 (Andrius, Fluminator, MonkeyMan576, Varsoon, Narninian)
Narninian - 1 (Jaqen Hghar)

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #3141 (isolation #71) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:57 am

Post by T-Bone »

Hold for a lynch.

Vote Count #7

ZZZX - 1 (Ankamius)
d3x - 8 (Andrius, Fluminator, MonkeyMan576, Varsoon, Narninian, MattP, vezokpiraka, d3x)

Narninian - 1 (Jaqen Hghar)

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #3144 (isolation #72) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:23 pm

Post by T-Bone »

"Our orders are simple, retrieve any souls still breathing and bring them back to safety. May the...light guide us." Leianna spoke, giving slient thought to the Patron of Light. She led a squad of clerics and other healers for the Heroic Forces. It was a mish-mash of clerics of different faiths, druids of the wilds, and men of mere science. Everyone had their own ideas on healing and faith, and the General entrusted Leianna to keep everyone in check. It was a tough task, as some rebuked her own faith, and made her wonder if some of the more eccentric ones could be trusted.

They rode up to the crater where the lastest explosion had occurred. It was not nearly as big as the first one, the one that sent the General to the battlefield in a fit of rage over the lost lives. He was currently on his way out here with a reserve to protect Leianna's squad...though she didn't need his protection.

She stopped her squad and jumped off her horse, pawing at the soil in the ground.

"This feels....dark." Leianna said with a slight smile. She suddenly turns with smoke coming from her hand as a hand reaches up from the dirt and paws at her. Just as the corpse of a fallen hero emerges she rebukes the creature with her magic. Other members of her squad are not as observant as zombified heroes grab at them. Leianna and her squad begin fighting the hoards of the newly undead, but one by one her unprepared squad fall and join their ranks, so that only she and a few remain, surrounded. She holds her scimtar out to continue to rebuke the undead.

Another one of her squadmates screams and charges wildly into the crowd of undead heroes, falling to their attacks in short order. Her companions tightened their grips on their weapons...only for the sounds of yelling and horses to come roaring into the crater. The General and a squad of his men tear through the living dead in short order, being more well equiped. With the aid of the new soldiers, the last remaining members of Leianna's squad held out until the battle was won, with just a few undead still wandering around.

The General walked up to Leianna and removed his helm, tossing it to the side. "Did you find her?" he asked.

"The body? No, I don't think we did." Leianna replied. "But...I think HE did." she said pointing behind him, as another body pulled herself from out of the dirt. The General watched in horror as her daughter, charred and decaying, pulled herself out from the ground. She reached out and her pike flew from out of the ground in her hand.

"You know, it's a shame. I tried to get her to join us actually." Leianna mused stepping aside from The General. He looked at her and back to her undead daughter with anixety. Suddenly the Undead Kora charged with unhuman speed, quickly cutting down a Hero who dared step in to protect the General. She stabbed her pike at Malkum who quickly clasped his hands together to catch the pike. The Undead Kora continued to try and force the pike forward anyway.

"Kora...if...-"

"Oh Kora if you have any bit of yourself left you'd stop! Cliche right? That is a souless, empty killing machine I have created. Poetic justice, the great General, killed by the dark spawn of his loins." Leianna interjected, and added a manical laugh for good measure. The General whispered something to the pike...and suddenly the pike flew out of her hand and stabs Leianna right through the neck. Her upper body explodes in a quick fountain of blood. Undead Kora reached out her hand to call back the pike and catches it, leveling it back at The General.

"Hmm...that was...a nice trick..."

"Too bad....Leianna had a certain...touch about her...."

"Still...the General will be too weak...to do....what needs to be done...his downfall is soon my lord..."

Dead

d3x - Leianna - Unholy Pact Cleric
- Lynched during the Third Tactical Phase

It is now the Combat Phase....48 hours to send me in any actions.
Last edited by T-Bone on Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #3145 (isolation #73) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:06 am

Post by T-Bone »

Reminder to send in all actions.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #3146 (isolation #74) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:25 pm

Post by T-Bone »

24 hour extension granted.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #3147 (isolation #75) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:31 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Mod Note: Write-Up from Lynch Posted, this will be posted soon

Dead

Tammy - Garrud - Heroic Fighter
- Killed During the Third Combat Phase

Vote Count #0

Not Voting - 13 (ActionDan, Andrius, Ankamius, Fluminator, Jaqen Hghar, MattP, MonkeyMan576, Narninian, Nero Cain, serrapaladin, Varsoon, vezokpiraka, ZZZX)

With 13 Alive, it takes 7 to Lynch

Activity Check - new day

Deadline is Saturday, April 25th, 9:00pm EST

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #3259 (isolation #76) » Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:02 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Vote Count #1

Varsoon - 3 (Nero Cain, Ankamius, MonkeyMan576)
MonkeyMan576 - 1 (Narninian)
Jaqen Hghar - 2 (Varsoon, ZZZX)
ZZZX - 1 (Jaqen Hghar)

Not Voting - 6 (ActionDan, Andrius, Fluminator, MattP, serrapaladin, vezokpiraka)

Activity Check - all good heh

Mod Note: I don't normally do this in-thread, but as there is confusion over this. The rule states that players level up in a number of ways. One of those ways is surviving to a pre-determined point in the game. This applies to all players, and notification will be given if and when this occurs. This does not preclude any other methods of leveling up. If you have further questions please PM me, as a general rule I don't answer them in-thread.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #3349 (isolation #77) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:11 am

Post by T-Bone »

Vote Count #2

Varsoon - 3 (Nero Cain, Ankamius, MonkeyMan576)
Jaqen Hghar - 5 (Varsoon, ZZZX, Narninian, serrapaladin, vezokpiraka)
ZZZX - 1 (Jaqen Hghar)

Not Voting - 4 (ActionDan, Andrius, Fluminator, MattP)

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #3454 (isolation #78) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:48 am

Post by T-Bone »

Vote Count #3

Varsoon - 5 (Nero Cain, Ankamius, MonkeyMan576, Jaqen Hghar, Narninian)
Jaqen Hghar - 4 (Varsoon, ZZZX, serrapaladin, vezokpiraka)
serrapaladin - 2 (Fluminator, Andruis)

Not Voting - 2 (ActionDan, MattP)

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #3564 (isolation #79) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:37 am

Post by T-Bone »

#3510 lynch was achieved...hold for write-up.

Vote Count Final

Varsoon - 7 (Nero Cain, Ankamius, MonkeyMan576, Jaqen Hghar, Narninian, Fluminator, Andrius)

Jaqen Hghar - 4 (Varsoon, ZZZX, serrapaladin, vezokpiraka)

Not Voting - 2 (ActionDan, MattP)

Mod Note: Write-ups are unfortunately behind, but the game will continue in lieu

Dead

Varsoon - Toan Hao - Unholy Pact Cavalier
- Lynched During the 4th Tactical Phase

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #3565 (isolation #80) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:09 am

Post by T-Bone »

The 4th Combat Phase has begun, please submit your actions to me. You have 48 hours.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #3566 (isolation #81) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:05 pm

Post by T-Bone »

End of 4th Combat Phase

Dead

serrapaladin - Jinja - Heroic Oracle
- Killed during the Fourth Combat Phase

Vote Count #0/u]

Not Voting - 11 (ActionDan, Andrius, Ankamius, Fluminator, Jaqen Hghar, MattP, MonkeyMan756, Narninian, Nero Cain, vezokpiraka, ZZZX)

With 11 Alive, it takes 6to Lynch

Activity Check - beginning of the day

Deadline is Wednesday, May 6th at 11:59pm EST

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #3583 (isolation #82) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:20 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Mod Note: Any level ups that were received for being the hammer vote of the previous lynch has been re-sent out.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #3829 (isolation #83) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:56 am

Post by T-Bone »

Vote Count #1

vezokpiraka - 2 (Fluminator, Jaqen Hghar)
ZZZX - 1 (ActionDan)
Fluminator - 1 (Nero Cain)
ActionDan - 1 (Andrius)

Not Voting - 6 (Ankamius, MattP, MonkeyMan756, Narninian, vezokpiraka, ZZZX)

With 11 Alive, it takes 6 to Lynch

Activity Check - all good

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #4175 (isolation #84) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:24 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Vote Count #2

vezokpiraka - 5 (Fluminator, MonkeyMan576, Narninian, Nero Cain, MattP)
ZZZX - 1 (ActionDan)
Andrius - 1 (Jaqen Hghar)

Not Voting - 4 (Andrius, Ankamius, vezokpiraka, ZZZX)

Activity Check - all good

Last edited by T-Bone on Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #4275 (isolation #85) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:49 am

Post by T-Bone »

A Lynch has been Reached.

Vote Count Final

vezokpiraka - 6 (MonkeyMan576, Narninian, Nero Cain, Fluminator, Jaqen Hghar, MattP)

ZZZX - 1 (ActionDan)

Not Voting - 4 (Andrius, Ankamius, vezokpiraka, ZZZX)

Last chance for anyone who needs to send me a feat list to do so in order to have your feat available for the Combat Phase.

Dead

vezokpiraka - Mr. Nook - Heroic Alchemist
- Lynched During the Fifth Tactical Phase

Deadline for the Combat Phase is Monday Evening

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #4276 (isolation #86) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:43 am

Post by T-Bone »

My apologies, I had a personal emergency last evening and was unavailable to finish off the Combat phase, it will be done this evening.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #4277 (isolation #87) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:34 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Dead

ZZZX - Rogar Solidstoner - Heroic Inquisitor
Andrius - Jatos Adow - Heroic Rogue

It is now the Sixth Tactical Phase

Vote Count #0

Not Voting - 8 (ActionDan, Ankamius, Fluminator, Jaqen Hghar, MattP, MonkeyMan576, Narninian, Nero Cain)

With 8 Alive, it takes 5 to Lynch

Activity Check - new day heh

Deadline is Wednesday, May 13th at 11:59pm EST

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #4429 (isolation #88) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:32 am

Post by T-Bone »

There is a Lynch, please hold.

Vote Count #1

MonkeyMan576 - 1 (Jaqen Hghar)
Jaqen Hghar - 5 (Ankamius, Narninian, MonkeyMan576, ActionDan, Nero Cain)

Not Voting - 8 (ActionDan, Ankamius, Fluminator, Jaqen Hghar, MattP, MonkeyMan576, Narninian, Nero Cain)

With 8 Alive, it takes 5 to Lynch

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #4430 (isolation #89) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:40 am

Post by T-Bone »

The General managed to track down his foe to the gate. There remained just one man standing between him and Carrick.

"You will not pass." Brother Domcliff, the final traitor, leveled his great weapon towards the General. They clashed, but with the driving force of the Heroes, fallen and allied alike, The General struck him down quickly. Now nothing stood between him and Carrick. Carrick with a little bit a panic began running away from the General towards the Axis Gate. Just as Carrick was about to jump through it, The General unleashed his magical grappling hook, seizing upon his ankle.

The General crushed his gauntlet in the back of Carrick's head knocking him prone. With one foot upon chest The General placed the tip of his blade against Carrick's neck. "It's over."

"You....think....you've won...do you..." Carrick spit blood onto The General's sword. It sizzled and crackled, forcing the General to drop it. Carrick scrambles and pulled himself through The Axis Gate, disappearing into the fade. The General looked ready to rush in after him, but several Heroes grab him to stop.

"No! The Gate must be sealed!" someone shouted. The General angry for losing his quarry stopped for a moment before taking out The Horn. With The Horn's magic, the Axis Gate is quickly sealed shut. The Heroes have won the day!

Won the day...but...it's not over....it'll never be...

Dead

Jaqen Hghar - Brother Domcliff - Unholy Pact Paladin
- Lynched during the Sixth Tactical Phase

Wrap up and apologies to come. The Private Topics for the Mafia, the Unmarked Mass Grave, the Legend's Chat, and the Mod Topic will be released.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #4431 (isolation #90) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:49 am

Post by T-Bone »

First, the airing of apologies.

I definitely did not do a good job modding the last few day phases. I missed sending out notifications, I was late on resolving night actions, the timeliness of my vote counts failed and I dropped the ball on flavor writing. Furthermore I realized a bunch of set-up flaws I should have taken the time to realize pre-game (more on this later). For those who were in the dead topic they knew I've been having some personal troubles, but I think I still failed as a Mod this time around.

With that said, thank you for being a wonderful playerlist and playing the game to the fullest despite my issues and the issues with the set-up. Good day play ended up taking a lot away from the night game, which is cool. I had fun watching you guys play the game, and I think those who departed us early did too. This game is the longest I've ran onsite, and the most active playerlist I've had. Very few days went by where significant posting didn't happen. It was a great game all around.

Finally, where do we go from here? First, I am going to tweak the way this set-up works and run a sequel. It didn't work out the way I had envisioned, so I want to fix those mistakes and expand on the things that were done right. Also I need to redeem myself on writing flavor. So that'll happen. What'll happen next for me though is that UT, Kuribo, and I are working on a set-up named Three-Pronged Trouser God Mafia. I think it's gonna be a good set-up, but the game won't be for the faint of heart ;). Look out for that in the future.

That's all I have to say at the moment.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #4450 (isolation #91) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:06 pm

Post by T-Bone »

You would have wasted it.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #4452 (isolation #92) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:08 pm

Post by T-Bone »

You would have wasted power attack. There isn't any more powerful effect of that ability. Power attack was meant to give a boost to level 1 abilities (which featured a lot of weak variants of common roles).

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #4454 (isolation #93) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:12 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Obviously, some design flaws. Player's progressed too slow, role powers developed too slowly and sometimes linearly. I should have given a kill or two out earlier, maybe even gave a vig shot feat.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #4462 (isolation #94) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:20 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Obviously I had to have 19 players because there are only 19 core and base classes.

Next time...we'll just prestige.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”