Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3743 (isolation #200) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:45 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

A man is submitting that's even worse as all the town are figuring out that ones class and this one comes in with "we think blahdiddyblah" when we clearly aren't thinking anything.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3746 (isolation #201) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:49 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 3745, MattP wrote:We know at this point that Dragons was the ranger. I mean beyond the fact that why else would scum claim ranger, ALSO why would noonce cc d3x's class if not
RIP ranger

A man is thinking this makes sense. What does Matt think of vezok's comment?
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3802 (isolation #202) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:25 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 3797, Andrius wrote:I think the fact that we've been lynching friends of mine has cut back on the PRIDE of actually lynching three scum in a row.

A man needs Andy to find that pride, friends don't factor into roles. This one's friends are likely rooting for him in spite (or because...) of alignment. Let that shot find you and then take it.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3812 (isolation #203) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:21 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 3804, Fluminator wrote:Action Dan is far from being someone I trust 100% I assumed you actually had a reason for town reading him that was solid or else you wouldn't have claimed mason. I didn't realize you'd do such an objectively bad play like that.

You actually got me to chuckle out loud with your last part of that post. That is just gold. Thanks for giving me a laugh. :)
(Please be sure to re-read that later on.)

Wait. Is a man reading this correct? This one is using something on N1 to link his fait to one he isn't necessarily town reading. That blood tie makes it so that this one (supposedly town) would die if that one (which the supposed town is unsure of to be town) if that one dies. Yet, if this one dies, that one remains unharmed? And is a man also correct in reading this one is blaming his actions on
Nero's
bad play. If so, a man is finally understanding the scum thoughts of others for this one a man skimmed on his breaks last night. A man would be grateful if someone could provide correction where a man may have erred in his reading or confirmation if a man reads true as he'll have about 15 minutes to read when he wakes to go back to work.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3831 (isolation #204) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:54 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

A man is thinking the remaining scum are doing a great job of playing hide and seek and that to find them one must Ned's delve into the mind of scum.

In post 1345, Varsoon wrote:I'm saying that out of a pool of [Monkeyman, Titus, Dragons, and Nero], I'd pick Titus.
I'm saying that even out of a pool of [Monkeyman, Titus, Dragons, Nero, Flum, Varsoon, ZZZX, Ankamius, and Murder of Crows], I'd pick Titus.
I'd draw the line in the top four, though.
I don't see there being two scum in those four at all, given interactions so far today.

I'm rationalizing that scum at least has a vocal member in town (or two in the top half) so that they can keep their Experience Point and game-control up.

Oh, my dream scumteam right now is Titus, d3x, Murder of Crows, and PeregrineV. This first perfectly with my projections (Titus being most vocal, Murder falling in the second branch, d3x and Peregrine trailing behind) and I'll explain a bit more now:
I'm very sold on Titus and d3x. As it stands, it'd be goddamn impossible to get my d3x lynch in, though. Titus, though, would be an easier lynch.
Titus is ringing really awkward for me this game, from the early claim-shenanigans to the back-and-forth with Monkeyman to supporting wagons that just feel like low-hanging fruit for Titus.
d3x hasn't had any game presence outside of this Titus tunnel but it's the flip to Monkeyman that had me worried about the slot as well as the flipping back to Titus recently. A scumflip from Titus might give this slot some towncred since I don't see d3x bussing that hard with little other contributions, but a town-flip almost certainly confirms this as scum.
Murder of Crows is likely scum due to this huge hesitance to vote anything but with awkward scum-painting from here to there. Pinged to me first with the "You're no stranger to large games" negative comment against the points I made on how I was finding it hard to engage with the game. Dunno what to think about the replace-in yet, but the vote on Titus has me feeling a little conflicted. It fits a very strong bill of taking an easy wagon without much input there or from the predecessor. The issue is that if Titus is scum, this would be a pretty ballsy doubling up. Still, I've got a strong gut-read that ffery would almost certainly insist is wrong since I apparently can't read ffery.
PeregrineV is my final scum-candidate just because there's a good bit of distance from the others, constant excuses coming from the slot, and a really, really bad vote into the chum of the Ank wagon. If Ank ever flips town, give this rope. If Ank flips scum, I'll reconsider, but I'm fairly fucking certain Ank is town.

Most of this relies on postcount, engagement, votes, cross-interaction, PoE given my convictions on my few townreads, etc. I feel like Titus has a very high chance to be scum here, but is also a huge D1 info-lynch that will inform a whole lot more for us.

I'm also holding some cards close to my chest. If I die, you guys will know what's up regardless, but I've got selective info that's way more useful for us later than right now. I've been trying to keep my head low, but you guys have been giving me mad shit for it. Chill with all that. Varsoon's very much in this game.

A man reading through Varsoon scum is finding this post. A man is laying his bet the last scum are to be found hiding here. Right now, Monkey and Nero seem most likely.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3832 (isolation #205) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:57 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 3815, Fluminator wrote:
In post 3812, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
In post 3804, Fluminator wrote:Action Dan is far from being someone I trust 100% I assumed you actually had a reason for town reading him that was solid or else you wouldn't have claimed mason. I didn't realize you'd do such an objectively bad play like that.

You actually got me to chuckle out loud with your last part of that post. That is just gold. Thanks for giving me a laugh. :)
(Please be sure to re-read that later on.)

Wait. Is a man reading this correct? This one is using something on N1 to link his fait to one he isn't necessarily town reading. That blood tie makes it so that this one (supposedly town) would die if that one (which the supposed town is unsure of to be town) if that one dies. Yet, if this one dies, that one remains unharmed? And is a man also correct in reading this one is blaming his actions on
Nero's
bad play. If so, a man is finally understanding the scum thoughts of others for this one a man skimmed on his breaks last night. A man would be grateful if someone could provide correction where a man may have erred in his reading or confirmation if a man reads true as he'll have about 15 minutes to read when he wakes to go back to work.

Short on time right now.
He was a claimed mason (Thanks to Nero). He's basically un-nightkillable now too.
Last I want to talk about it because I'm getting sick of people going "omg so scummy he bonded with AD night 1" when that literally makes no sense. Read through my iso you'll find some breadcrumbs. I really don't give enough of a crap or have enough time to get them right now though.

Then again, a man is reading this with high suspicion. A man seeks clarification to understand that which he hadn't the time to read thoroughly yesterday and this one is deflecting a bit with the "im sick of blahdiddyblah".
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3833 (isolation #206) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:59 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Ugh... *must needs
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3944 (isolation #207) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:44 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

A mans predecessor claimed level 1 D1. A man role claimed yesterday. A man is claiming his class today.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3954 (isolation #208) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:08 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 3945, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3944, Jaqen Hghar wrote:A mans predecessor claimed level 1 D1. A man role claimed yesterday. A man is claiming his class today.

You claimed some actions, like you claimed that you protected Tammy the night before. So you protected her night 3 and claimed d4 yes? What else?

Narn, you got the throw anything feat night 0?

That's it other than a man's class today.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3955 (isolation #209) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:09 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Oh yeah. A man also used his feat N2.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4005 (isolation #210) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:43 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Like or not, a man is stuck here:

In post 1058, serrapaladin wrote:I could probably also vote PV.

In post 1203, serrapaladin wrote:If we're not lynching vezok, I'd happily switch to Titus. It also probably wouldn't take much to make me vote MM or PV.

In post 2539, serrapaladin wrote:Jaqen, displaced, Narn, Anka, Nero, and Tammy are all town. I somewhat like the narrative of ABR's slot being replace-heavy because of weak group-scum. Independent of that, I think MM and vezok would be good lynches today.

This one had little reason to be flipping his read so on a man's slot. Given that one flipped Oracle, a man is thinking this one was town's dedicated investigator and this:

In post 3535, Varsoon wrote:Serra's probably an investigative role of some sort.

Says scum was onto him for such
and
explains why that one was chosen for the night kill.
As the dusk neared yesterday, that one had this to say about Andy:

In post 3311, serrapaladin wrote:I'd be against giving Andrius the hammer.

Which was crumbed for investigation here the day prior, most like for us to find in the event of his demise:

In post 2182, serrapaladin wrote:@Andrius: would the phrasing of your L1 ability make sense if you were scum?

A man touched on this earlier, and directed to Andy a simple question to which Andy is responding

In post 3684, Andrius wrote:1) Cannot assume Oracle is Cop.
2) If that's the extent of him claiming a guilty then that was terribad.
3) Of course a Cop would get a guilty on me.

Claimed miller in the house.

As if a Miller claim is something to keep around Anywhere near LyLo if/when it is getting there, and there will be much closer with, what, up to 4-5 kills between this day and the next? A man is especially disliking the doubt this one casts on the very good possibility Oracle=Cop while
also
saying of course a Cop would get a guilty. Which is it? Is this one thinking the Oracle a Cop or not? One can't have their cake and eat it too.

Precisely because a man has gone paranoid on this one in several occasions (being right once) a man is holding back going into more depth to let Andy stew. While tis true a man's paranoia has gotten the best of him irt Andrius, the same is not true of Andy. Even as scum Andy has always known a man, and yet this:

In post 3881, Andrius wrote:
Jaqen - Jaqen unfortunately baffles me to a degree. I know there's generally some paranoia from him regarding me which does result in odd-time (at least as I perceive it) scrutiny of me and lots of tinfoil thinking but I think the spar with varsoon yesterday was good for him to the degree that the 'slip' was not.

Setting a man up for a mislynch (or perhaps directing a shot his way, whichever) is much and more trying to do in apparently the ONLY one considering the Oracle may well be having
very
good reason in not supporting hammertime aka Andy.

A man really wanted Andy to be town this game, but more and more is thinking that not the case.

vote Andrius
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4006 (isolation #211) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:44 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 4004, MattP wrote:K gnight

A man would like you to read his case first please.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4007 (isolation #212) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:50 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

And for those liking meta, know this

Town Andy goes into a more reserved silent mode by this point in a game while scum Andy takes the reins while being town read. Town Andy is living those reins loose until the day before Lylo with awesome sauce.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4008 (isolation #213) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:51 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

*leaving not living
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4028 (isolation #214) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:15 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 4016, Narninian wrote:the one point that sticks out there is that it would be an extreme waste of time to investigate a claimed miller.

A man would remind you of Role Cop...
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4030 (isolation #215) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:29 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 4015, Andrius wrote:BUT IM NOT FINISHED YET.

Jaqen wrote:A man is especially disliking the doubt this one casts on the very good possibility Oracle=Cop while also saying of course a Cop would get a guilty.

I could tackle this a couple ways.

MOD-SIDE:
TBONE has clearly demonstrated he is not a terrible mod, knowing when to keep quiet and when to confirm things to the class. He has designed a game that is power-heavy but at the same time rewards good play and focuses on working together to organize the faction. He has established a system where power roles can 'charge' so to speak which rewards sitting on abilities and/or timely use of powers. He has established a system where there are tons of abilities but there are costs and limitations.

Such a mod would probably not be sitting here going "Oh, let's clearly make the Oracle the Cop because that makes sense and the Mafia Wiki says Oracle is Cop-like".
Granted this isn't me saying its IMPOSSIBLE, but I find it highly likely.

SERRAPALADIN:
Serra made no indications that they were a Cop whatsoever.
Serra made no indications that he was actually playing the game past D2.
Anyone would be an idiot to investigate the Claimed Miller.
Furthermore it would be even more idiotic to investiate the Claimed Miller when their ability is probably LIMITED. ActionDan's is Level Three. My greatest ability is Level Three. Serra was likely not FULL SANE EVERY-NIGHT COP at Level One. That would be ridiculous.

You're putting alot of stock into this investigation thing that:
1) May not exist at all
2) May not have taken place at all.

We have nothing to backup the THEORY that Serra was Cop. Not even his play suggests he was mildly important. You say he lurked and that cops lurk? Scum lurk. People who are disinterested in the game lurk. Doctors lurk. Vigilantes lurk. Tons of roles lurk. There is no one play for that and you blindly being all "I've seen Cops lurk before" is frankly, tunnel vision.

jaqen wrote:Which is it? Is this one thinking the Oracle a Cop or not? One can't have their cake and eat it too.

I don't pretend to know, but
it does not matter
because we cannot know.

The (1) is a clear fact. We cannot assume that the Oracle is a Cop.
(2) is a commentary on his play. No cop I know wanting to push a guilty would be that passive about it. They would either GUNS BLAZE or THIS IS THE LYNCH AND I WONT EXPLAIN WHY and TUNNEL until they have to claim.
Because this a power-heavy game chances are there IS a cop regardless of which class it is. Whoever that is, barring their own sanity, I would invesigate as a member of the UnHoly Pact. Because I am a Rogue. Because I am a known criminal. Because you lot would do anything to label me a member of the UHP.

Let me further EXPLAIN MY READ OF YOU.
I replaced into the game and you were quick to call me town and trust me. Cool. I thought it a bit odd because SOMEWHERE DOWN THE LINE you would distrust me for something irrelevant and we would argue for a few pages and I would write walls and you would not believe me until my corpse hit the earth of the Bionis.

Then a man would say...

Explain that ones about face on a man's slot
Explain that ones about face on Andy town
Explain why that one would go down quietly

A man is thinking what he thinks and that in the face of suspicion with both guilties and innocents, that one would go down to prove his alignment and hope by his class we would be deducing his role and follow his info. A man's first impression was Andy town, and if not for this hang up would be thinking thusly still. Explain these three so a man can understand a different POV and he will get off and stay off. A simple "we can't know that" isn't working for a man as a man is following what appears to him to be a trail of evidence.

Silent may have not been the most accurate description. What a man thinks of with Andy town is coming in guns blazing in the early, fade to going with the flow by mid game, hammer of authority late game. A man has seen Andyscum slowly but steadily ramping up to a crescendo from start to finish.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4031 (isolation #216) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:35 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 4029, Narninian wrote:I suppose, but I'm honestly not sure how role cop would work in this game.
Does it just give an enormous amount of information (all 3 levels worth of abilities? feats?) Even if it did this, how would you know those abilities indicate scum?
Does it give nearly useless information by itself (class)?

A man is thinking this... We all are having a Role, a Class, and Abilities (from what I take of the game description). If a man is thinking correctly a Role Cop would make sense and would presumably target role.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4033 (isolation #217) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:58 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Oh...a man sees what you're saying. Perhaps a role cop wouldn't make as much sense as a man was thinking since our roles do seem to be tied to our abilities. Hmm...a man will be thinking on this as he works today.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4214 (isolation #218) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:32 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Or the much simpler version- a man is seeing Andy slip by with no pressure due to a miller claim and wants to sort that one well before LYLO.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4217 (isolation #219) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:42 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

That one is already L-1, yes?

A man has 5 page to read since his last break and won't be doing that for lunch.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4220 (isolation #220) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:44 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

vote vezok

Hammer away.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4223 (isolation #221) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:51 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

All that fluff conversation is taking up much and more space, but a mans reply is to Andy and if there's time would like to know 1. Wherefor shouldn't a miller claim find pressure prior to LYLO and 2. If that one is expecting a man to provide that pressure, wherefor act shocked?
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4227 (isolation #222) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:06 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 4225, Andrius wrote:
In post 4223, Jaqen Hghar wrote:All that fluff conversation is taking up much and more space, but a mans reply is to Andy and if there's time would like to know 1. Wherefor shouldn't a miller claim find pressure prior to LYLO and 2. If that one is expecting a man to provide that pressure, wherefor act shocked?

If you're concerned about wasting my words then don't address me with arguments like that.

Ignore the claim, look at the slot.
We lynched pretty much all the scumbags off their play having nothing to do with roles.

No one else seems to have it affect their read that I'm a miller. You're finding one little thing that has nothing to do with
my actual play this game
and are focusing on something that the mod gave me.

So this one is Lord Townie with Herpes?
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4252 (isolation #223) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:38 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4255 (isolation #224) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:56 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 4073, MonkeyMan576 wrote:Claim:
Role: Bard
Night Actions:
Level 1/Day 1: give Double Voter to Fluminator
Level 2/Night
: Neighborize Andrius and Nero Cain.

A man is
finally
catching up on a day's reading, and wtf?!? A man is receiving the level up PM as well, which didn't happen until dawn. This one is having level two just as a man but obfuscates such leaving a man to think he may be the only one to get an early level and even uses a man's level as a reason for suspicion while his one was at the same level all along though he too has never had a hammer! A man is clean with his actions and abilities. Why must needs this one lie behind his? A man is calling bullshit!
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4256 (isolation #225) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:16 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In fact...
In post 3176, MonkeyMan576 wrote:
In post 3174, Narninian wrote:so I had it right then...what are you saying I misunderstood?

PEDIT.. I see, I typed wasn't instead of was. Thats a typo.
Still my speculation on leveling up is an unanswered thing.

Jaqen did you level up? Monkeyman did you level up? There seems to be a discrepancy here, hence my vote on moneyman.

Either
A) Jaqen leveled up because of scum and not because of survival -- hence monkeyman not leveling up.
or
B) Monkeyman didn't level up because he already leveled up from having his 2 scum partners killed. This would follow as I also didn't level up.

If Jaqen protected Tammy, it does put a negative light on Varsoon. Either Varsoon was lying about grabbing the feat(and somebody else did), Jaqen is lying about protecting tammy or Jaqen was roleblocked

I have not leveled up. I am still at level 1 to my knowledge.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4292 (isolation #226) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:11 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 4291, MattP wrote:And I know for a fact that noone rb'd me last night (not that anyone would be intelligent to considering both my actions resolve prior to rb, but I listed my feat preference in the EXACT order as listed in the OP so the two BPs are clearly taken)

I listed the feats as listed because I didnt see a particular use for any other than, of course, the BPs

Also, if you didnt take a BP then two people did and I thought noone else has claimed BP feat choice yet.

A man jail kept this one last night and has claimed all his other actions.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4306 (isolation #227) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:05 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 4296, MattP wrote:Jaqen is lying.

If I was roleblocked T-bone would have messaged me because I have the blind-fight feat

I will pm tbone to confirm

A man thought this one is saying his actions resolve prior to role blocking actions. A man surely jail kept this one last night and is now Stunned.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4310 (isolation #228) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:16 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Then the action which stunned a man must have resolved prior to his action but this is still the action taken.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4311 (isolation #229) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:18 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

What a man wants to know is why if MM was level 2 N4 why that one is previously hiding that fact.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4312 (isolation #230) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:20 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

vote Monkeyman576
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4314 (isolation #231) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:38 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

"Night 4" is not a typo for "day 5". Try again.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4315 (isolation #232) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:39 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 4073, MonkeyMan576 wrote:Claim:
Role: Bard
Night Actions:
Level 1/Day 1: give Double Voter to Fluminator
Level 2/Night 4: Neighborize Andrius and Nero Cain.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4334 (isolation #233) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:42 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 4318, MonkeyMan576 wrote:I leveled up night 4, it's just a typo concerning the difference between when I leveled up and performed the action. Nothing to make a big deal about it, Nero and Andrius confirmed the neighborization worked.

A man cares naught these ones were Neighborized. A man cares this one pushed a man as scum for leveling early when this one clearly has done the same and is obfuscating that fact. A man thinks this one had a mechanic to level himself early but that he is having to pay the price of leveling a townie in return. A man has seen such a mechanic (scum get something good from one of their abilities in return for a townie receiving the same) several times in the past. A man thinks this one is using such an ability on himself and a man and then lies to frame a man for mislynch.

Typos happen when one accidentally hits the wrong key. Those keys are being near the ones meant to be hit, and the only letters close on the keyboard between "night" and "day" are "t" and "y". It isn't changing the number of letters in a word, either. This one slips and must needs rope!
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4335 (isolation #234) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:06 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 4329, MonkeyMan576 wrote:You're being confusing, that's not my fault.

A man is wondering what there is to confuse...

In post 3697, Fluminator wrote:No, if I die, AD doesn't.
If AD dies, I do.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4336 (isolation #235) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:17 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 4277, T-Bone wrote:Rogar
Solidstoner

Lol! Just read the write up. This shoulda been vezok's role!
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4338 (isolation #236) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:31 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 4337, MonkeyMan576 wrote:I fail to see what this:

Fluminator wrote:
In post 3697, Fluminator wrote:No, if I die, AD doesn't.
If AD dies, I do.

Has to do with this:

Action Dan couldn't have died. Are you reading my posts?

In the context of Monkey thinking Flum should have been killed and AD die as a result, the first is having everything to do with the last.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4369 (isolation #237) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:07 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 4355, Narninian wrote:well considering he is apparently scum I don't think it was a mistake...

Remember this when I flip town, you know, since he knew I was stunned and couldn't do anything.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4373 (isolation #238) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:12 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

I mean, who woulda believed both the people I tried to jailkeep were killed? I was damned if I said that so...

A man thanks you all for allowing him to say anything in his defense before the quick hammer. You should all feel bad :(
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4376 (isolation #239) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:15 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Nah, that one may have been redirected.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4379 (isolation #240) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:18 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Jail keeping on town should be self explanatory. Was trying to stop a scum kill.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4386 (isolation #241) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:21 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

A man truly thinks AD was redirected. That one shouldn't be considered tomorrow. Town is making mistakes, it doesn't make them scum. A man is thinking MM is your best bet.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4388 (isolation #242) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:22 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 4382, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4379, Jaqen Hghar wrote:Was trying to stop a scum kill.

alotta good that did....

When a man is being stunned, what's a man to do?
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4397 (isolation #243) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:41 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 4282, ActionDan wrote:Except you narn. Ill claim before you claim your target

Perhaps a man is thinking wrongly about AD. This is much and more interesting given what Narn did to a man...
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4403 (isolation #244) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:47 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

A man is thinking it funny this one wanted to leave out that a man is being stunned and could do nothing before claiming for a quick lynch. Funny indeed.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4406 (isolation #245) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:53 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

A man is not a troll. A man is no one.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4409 (isolation #246) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:57 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

But...a man has played you false. It's good you killed him while he slept because he would have otherwise talked his way out. A man can be content in that :p
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4414 (isolation #247) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:00 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

We still talk. Howso would that be if a game were over?
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4418 (isolation #248) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:14 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

A man must needs go to work now. Much and more fun was had playing with you guys!
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4440 (isolation #249) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:40 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 4421, Nero Cain wrote:says the crazy vi that misread Vezok so horribly and has hypocritical logic to "suspect" me.

In post 4419, ActionDan wrote:that was a pretty brutal troll

A man is just playing his part ;)

So, if I had claimed JK on Andy would it have gone down differently? I really was a jailkeeper btw.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4441 (isolation #250) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:43 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Links to topics! Must have!
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4465 (isolation #251) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:31 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 4444, ActionDan wrote:
In post 4440, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
In post 4421, Nero Cain wrote:says the crazy vi that misread Vezok so horribly and has hypocritical logic to "suspect" me.

In post 4419, ActionDan wrote:that was a pretty brutal troll

A man is just playing his part ;)

So, if I had claimed JK on Andy would it have gone down differently? I really was a jailkeeper btw.

It would have been between you and matt for me. But it'd probably fall on you because scum would need a strong man

We had that every other night. Every night if d3x hadn't been killed.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4466 (isolation #252) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:42 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

I think it also could have been used for a perpetual ninja.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4473 (isolation #253) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:42 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 4463, Tammy wrote:Jaqen I loved loved loved your rp this game!

Thanks! Despite his obvscum I was in the dead thread, I'm still pretty sure the game would still be rolling in the wrong direction had town not lynched me while I was in bed asleep :)

And thanks for hosting this T-bone! I'd really like to be in the next one as well if you're taking preins. Btw, did Serra get an innocent on me N1, or was that just pure coincidence that lead to me correctly pegging him for Oracle?
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4474 (isolation #254) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:45 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

And Andy- I wasn't trying to frame you for Serra. I was trying to hit your target and make you waste your shot. Plus I wanted mylo,over LyLo so I needed to keep the numbers even.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4476 (isolation #255) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:04 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Ftr, I felt about killing you pretty much as you felt about lynching Varsoon and d3x. But, your time had come. My only misplay (yeah, I know, slip but I worked my way out of that one and Monkey busted that door wide open for it to at least never be an issue again) was not claiming to have targeted you for JK and having been stunned (which Narn would have backed up, as it turns out) obviously before my role worked. I think that would have lead to another mislynch, but I didn't take the time to think.

Town played a better game overall, and deserved the win, great job guys!

Sorry I let you down Varsoon!
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4478 (isolation #256) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:57 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 80, Save The Dragons wrote:Was super frustrated with how you played, but I shouldn't have taken it personally so hopefully you don't take offense to anything i say; been having some issues with mafia lately.

Nah. I don't take things personally unless you get actually personal. I understand issues and that's why I quit playing mafia for quite a while. When irl starts to bleed over into your game attitude it's not a good thing. It defeats the whole purpose of playing because it ceases to be fun. And
that
is what it should really all be about.

In post 81, Cephrir wrote:Ah yes.

I am glad you were scum, not someone who actually believed those arguments. I don't think you made great choices and found you very frustrating to play against, I think most towns would have lynched you faster, and that's about all I have to say on the matter.

Here's the kicker. When I got my role pm there was no red so I skipped all the part I assumed was flavor and just looked at my role. I genuinely thought I was town until T-bone PM'd me to direct me to the scum topic I hadn't touched. Those thoughts were 100% genuine and whether you
realize
accept it or not, you played with the motivation of scum. I wasn't the only one to get that from you, I was just the most vocal and persistent.

Also, when I play as scum I put myself in the mindset of Multiball and genuinely hunt the other scum team, whether they exist if not, because it naturally comes off with the right mindset even if the reads are wrong. In short I "believed" everything I put out there so to speak, even after discovering I was scum. If that frustrates you, sorry, but you're directing your frustration in the wrong direction.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4479 (isolation #257) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:17 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 85, GuyInFreezer wrote:Jaqen was IC in my modded game!

And I'm really sorry about my play there. It was...well, really poor.

In post 87, Tammy wrote:Lol what kind of crumb would be "did you see the moon"?

Funny, that's exactly what I thought after posting it. Then I scrambled to get links to the Almanac and come up with something!

In post 107, Varsoon wrote:
In post 98, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 96, Tammy wrote:Is varsoon scum or just trolling?

Tomorrow should be an auto jaqen lynch though right?

Town-trolling.

If only, if only.
Apparently bussing your whole team from D1 doesn't work.
Especially if it gets down to the last two and your partner makes the scumslip of the decade.
;_;

I liked this game, though!

Did you at least like how I totally got out of that, even the next day, after EVERYBODY leveled?

In post 119, Tammy wrote:Okay well who will be the first one to realize it's odd that jaquen leveled up yesterday when everyone else leveled up today and will he admit he leveled up again?

Yup, a man did.
In post 147, Cephrir wrote:"In case you guys forgot, I am still scum!"

<3
That was for the dead thread by the way.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4481 (isolation #258) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:27 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

everyome got Jaqen right at some point or another. And each took their turn at obvtowning him as well. Except Nero.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4482 (isolation #259) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:27 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Bad Nero.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4484 (isolation #260) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:42 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 2531, ZZZX wrote:Jaqen moves up a few town points. I dont needingly agree what his posts (or understand all of it) but from what i got its pretty much coming with town intention.

Andrius is very much making me pull my hair by not reading my posts and making some crappy stuff. my read stays where it is.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4485 (isolation #261) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:45 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Trust me. I kept a tally. My plan was to take the one to never budge on me and MattP to Lylo if I were lucky enough to make it. Nero is the only one to never give me full towncred. He only waffled a little when I was trolling at the end and even then couldn't quite shake the feeling.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4486 (isolation #262) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:46 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Probably, most likely, almost definitely, because I trixed him before.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4490 (isolation #263) » Fri May 01, 2015 1:04 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”