Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1845 (isolation #1) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:49 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 1842, Sonic Boom wrote:Really, so egging you and AP on counts as productive, admitting lurking, and not pushing anyone as scum is productive?

you are literally lying about the contents of twies iso

go away
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2567 (isolation #2) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:23 am

Post by Cephrir »

We are very united re: Esp. They need rope around their necks, down one side, in and out looping around their ankles, tied back around their neck, stuffed down their throat, pushed out their backs, and tied to a bomb.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2576 (isolation #3) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:46 am

Post by Cephrir »

My primary possible addition to that case boils down to "read their posts, they are all so painfully awkward, holy fuck" which I don't think is massively productive.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2713 (isolation #4) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:15 am

Post by Cephrir »

Clarification: I didn't really mean to say that was anything but null, I was shooting down someone arguing it was town & I realize I sort of made a point implying it was scummy but I didn't really intend to express a scumread on the slot at all. Though I might have meant it if they'd actually been posting before that
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2786 (isolation #5) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:42 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 2782, Espsyoncheage wrote:I'm not gonna argue with you so unless you are going to consider any sort of responses to your confirm biased ISO dive, please don't even bother Ceph. You already think I'm scum how are you going to find anything new that you hadn't before? You even going to reconsider your bad read? If the answer is no, then all you would be doing is cluttering the thread with your nonsense (and my nonsense).

my objective would be to convince others to vote for you, not to convince you that you're scum. you already know that!
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2789 (isolation #6) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:43 am

Post by Cephrir »

goddammit bert, trust me one game. one. you always do this.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2809 (isolation #7) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:02 am

Post by Cephrir »

yeah yeah

i already feel stupid enough about that game thank you, i still think i would have figured it out if mollie didnt cut out before i was ready

but i mostly dont want to talk about that game ever
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3382 (isolation #8) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:53 am

Post by Cephrir »

hey i clearly read it :(
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3450 (isolation #9) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:47 am

Post by Cephrir »

:|
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3472 (isolation #10) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:24 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 3471, AngryPidgeon wrote:@HH: I asked you guys what I did because I'm loosely thinking Egg/Singer/Sonic might be a team. Totally possible that I'm just batshit insane or -wanting- to believe things at this point, but thats where I'm at.

I would be so impressed by an Egg/Sonic team. That would blow my mind. Scummy city.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3473 (isolation #11) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:26 am

Post by Cephrir »

man, can i just alt slip all the time? it's so FREEING
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3476 (isolation #12) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:28 am

Post by Cephrir »

It's REALLY GOOD distancing
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3522 (isolation #13) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:15 am

Post by Cephrir »

is there actually a chance that i should scumread twie just because he isn't funny this game and for no other reason?

idfk.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3744 (isolation #14) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:45 am

Post by Cephrir »

I will literally hydrate anyone to prevent that
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3748 (isolation #15) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:52 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 3747, Sonic Boom wrote:@HH, If you think Generic is so scummy, why is this the first we are hearing about it? Why haven't you pushed it?

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3749 (isolation #16) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:53 am

Post by Cephrir »

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ ........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3760 (isolation #17) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:59 am

Post by Cephrir »

I only recently decided that it was even worth trying.

It will happen when I feel like it.

Probably after the next time he pisses me off, to be honest.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4053 (isolation #18) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:06 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 4035, Seiko x Naomi wrote:Hey AP, Ceph.

I have a great on idea on how you can
spite
best wisdom

Lynching his strong townread and them flipping scum will help

A) I've given no indication of a desire to spite wisdom
B) you aren't even townreading me

go away?
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4138 (isolation #19) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:43 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 4135, Psyche wrote:uh
let me
unhydrate

i think i will
hydrate bacon

oh yeah i like the taste of that

are you trying to give this thread a stroke
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4258 (isolation #20) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:05 am

Post by Cephrir »

the wisdom-singer stuff has done that thing where it gets so deep that someone who is only paying attention to it in a casual manner can't really follow each specific issue anymore.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4261 (isolation #21) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:06 am

Post by Cephrir »

i can't tell if 4260 is sass or not. please advise.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4654 (isolation #22) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:08 am

Post by Cephrir »

:roll:
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4661 (isolation #23) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:08 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 4659, Cait Sith wrote:
In post 2893, Generic wrote:Who is psyche meant to be in this game? They aren't listed anywhere in the player list... Is this game just a free for all to post when you feel like it? Or do we actually have a set player list?

This is why I'm townreading Generic.

If he was in a scum fraction of either sort I'm sure that most players are aware that P2 = Pysche.

The fact he wasn't aware makes me lean town.

This is something similar that I had a gut-town read on Singer (which turned out to be right).

~M

:roll:
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4880 (isolation #24) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:43 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 4875, Bacon and Egg wrote:AP why would both scumteams shoot you N1? Or even one of them for that matter?

does no one realize doctors don't protect two kills
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4885 (isolation #25) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:46 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 4882, Bacon and Egg wrote:Doctors usually save from all kills on the person they protect.

since when ._.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4887 (isolation #26) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:47 am

Post by Cephrir »

yeah and i was arguing this is a primary reason that isn't the case
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4953 (isolation #27) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:04 am

Post by Cephrir »

Ha! The wiki agrees with me, I'm not crazy
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5295 (isolation #28) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:54 am

Post by Cephrir »

Haha generic is misrepping me again

I bet he's been waiting weeks for the opportunity
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5301 (isolation #29) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:04 am

Post by Cephrir »

I should catalog all his misreps! Maybe then you'll lynch him! Nah jk that'll never happen
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5560 (isolation #30) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:38 am

Post by Cephrir »

also scum could just never claim and watch zzzx get lynched so like...
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5588 (isolation #31) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:36 am

Post by Cephrir »

Espy ATE'd then went back to doing nothing. They're scum.

Also, what AP said.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6407 (isolation #32) » Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:50 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 7, Sonic Boom wrote:
I'm policy lynching TheWayItEnds for having a continued history of ruining games for town, being unrepentant when he purposefully makes game-risking throws, and generally a dick.

VOTE: TheWayItEnds

just think

what we could have had
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6530 (isolation #33) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:07 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 6511, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:IF THERE ARE FOUR SCUM WHY IS FRESH NOT ALIVE
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6532 (isolation #34) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:09 am

Post by Cephrir »

sticky reads are a scumtell, so
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6540 (isolation #35) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:19 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 6536, Sonic Boom wrote:proved

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6541 (isolation #36) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:20 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 6539, Sonic Boom wrote:If TWIE is town AP, why does Ricastle get lynched over TWIE after 1.24? Someone swung that wagon.

Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6543 (isolation #37) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:21 am

Post by Cephrir »

5 votes to 4 and the 4 votes got lynched

ergo, the 5 is definitely scum

ipso facto quid pro quo.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6547 (isolation #38) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:32 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 6544, TheWayItEnds wrote:
In post 6538, TheWayItEnds wrote:
In post 6530, Cephrir wrote:
In post 6511, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:IF THERE ARE FOUR SCUM WHY IS FRESH NOT ALIVE

Ceph this means literally less than nothing to me btw.

Let me rephrase this into a question.

Where are you trying to go with this? because I dont see it

Scum in a 2/2 situation wouldn't shoot someone obviously town. They'd have to be idiots. Yet neither kill looks like an attempt to hit scum. Do we believe scum are trying to lose?

In post 6545, Sonic Boom wrote:
Really, B and E didn't defend TWIE much at all. The votes started to get hinky about 1.28 1.29 ish when you unvoted Mario (conf pink scum) to vote Ricastle town.

I linked to the posts in my VCA. I went looking for the answer to that question. B and E was trying to defend TWIE into his grave.

~Titus

This may come as a shock to you, but I didn't know everyone's alignment at the start of the game.

And yes he did.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6548 (isolation #39) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:33 am

Post by Cephrir »

he didn't even have to actively defend twie, he was ramming ricastle into the ground all day and you cannot seriously have forgotten the entire game so why the fuck am i telling you this? why am i still trying to talk to you? this and other mysteries explained at 11
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6553 (isolation #40) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:15 am

Post by Cephrir »

just say the word if you want my axe

as you know, i don't want to lynch my scumbuddy twie
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6562 (isolation #41) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:13 am

Post by Cephrir »

[redacted on account of attempt to interact with stupid]
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7041 (isolation #42) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:57 pm

Post by Cephrir »

Yeah there's no way we'd have been talking about those things as town

I guess that was a pretty retarded shot from me, I really didn't expect 3/2 though
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7048 (isolation #43) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:01 pm

Post by Cephrir »

i definitely claimed scum defending ika

i thought the other scumteam literally had known i was scum all game and had shot me night 1, so i thought i had to
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7054 (isolation #44) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:17 pm

Post by Cephrir »

thanks, bud :)

i will, someday. i look forward to it.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7055 (isolation #45) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:18 pm

Post by Cephrir »

(call me when i'm not in any games)
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7058 (isolation #46) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:27 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 7057, Cheetory6 wrote:Oh btw I do actually think you're actually not fun to play with.

this
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7060 (isolation #47) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:40 pm

Post by Cephrir »

not listing the hydrate protection mechanic was pretty much outright bastard modding btw

and assuming it was 2-2 all game, i had no way of knowing for most of it that i should be trying to crosskill

-_-
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7095 (isolation #48) » Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:22 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 7093, AngryPidgeon wrote:I'm officially never signing up for a multiball gsme ever again.

this
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7096 (isolation #49) » Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:22 am

Post by Cephrir »

seriously if you see me doing that please hurt me

ive finally realized multiball is stupid
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7105 (isolation #50) » Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:03 am

Post by Cephrir »

i don't agree
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7108 (isolation #51) » Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:12 am

Post by Cephrir »

i didn't believe that was the reason my night 1 kill failed and went to my grave believing wisdom was lying about it & then forgetting it was confirmed later. i was never frustrated about losing that kill
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7112 (isolation #52) » Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:21 am

Post by Cephrir »

it wasn't but ok
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7117 (isolation #53) » Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:49 am

Post by Cephrir »

okay magua
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7120 (isolation #54) » Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:16 am

Post by Cephrir »

fuck you too <3
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7126 (isolation #55) » Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:29 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 7124, Generic wrote:lack of class

In post 7124, Generic wrote:I may just sub into games your in for the fun of it now
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7134 (isolation #56) » Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:11 am

Post by Cephrir »

you know the game's over, you don't have to continue trying to make me look bad so you can feel better about yourself!
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7136 (isolation #57) » Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:26 am

Post by Cephrir »

yeah i'm not going to be doing that, but if you get off making me replace out of things, go ahead
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7139 (isolation #58) » Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:00 am

Post by Cephrir »

If I went below the belt in this game it was with Titus.

Sorry, Titus.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7144 (isolation #59) » Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:21 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 7142, Titus wrote:I think you're the only player I can accurately read Day 1.

Counterpoint: Have we ever both been town?
Bartleby the Scrivener

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”