The Mafia Dating Game Show!! - game over!

Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2020 (isolation #0) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:47 am

Post by Fro99er »

Hey cool, I know all of you! I will post my catch up after work. I want to do my own catch up rather than rely on Persivul's because I'm not sure who has an agenda.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2022 (isolation #1) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:16 am

Post by Fro99er »

Ok, I'm caught up.

It was good to guarantee a scum kill. Either MS was gambiting a fake claim, which I've seen him do before, or Jingle really was scum. So it was best to guarantee a lynch. The fact that Persivul wanted to even run the risk of leaving two scum reeks of trying to save a scumbuddy. Also, I've ISO'd each of you three, and Persivul's ISO is definitely the scummiest.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2026 (isolation #2) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:17 pm

Post by Fro99er »

I am considering it. I think it's highly unlikely sonic was scum, but it wasn't guaranteed.

I've seen scum gambit a no kill before in a marathon game. I've seen sonic gambit before. It would be like sonic to gambit a no kill then a fake a scum read on Jingle. Unlikely, yes. Probably even highly unlikely. But not impossible for sonic.

Also, I'm not a fan of Titus' NK speculation about it being someone who hasn't read the thread. But that's lesser than your ISO. I need interaction though to develop my reads better, especially since I know all three of you from priors.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2028 (isolation #3) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:28 pm

Post by Fro99er »

Yeah, it could still be Persivul protecting Jingle as a bus. I've never played with scum Persivul so I don't know his scum game. The sonic aspect is incorrect.

So it's Titus using this I haven't read the game angle. Which is true but that's exactly why she's speculating on the night kill. To blame someone she knew replaced in.

It's probably Titus, but not impossible it's Persivul.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2033 (isolation #4) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:35 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2029, Persivul wrote:
In post 2026, Fro99er wrote:Unlikely, yes. Probably even highly unlikely.

Yes, and if you read my ISO all the way through, you know my argument was that the small risk posed was outweighed by the benefit of sorting Titus in yesterday's lynch and not being faced with it today. Indeed, there was a possibility of a town win with my plan yesterday.

I did read your ISO all the way through which is why the yesterday deal wasn't my only argument. I said your ISO was scummy, but now it's outweighed by Titus trying to use this NK spec to twist it on me.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2035 (isolation #5) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:39 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2034, Titus wrote:Generally people don't suddenly begin to doubtcast me when I talk about my VCA and that's when Frogger turned. He'd likely only have that message if Boo left it for him.

I'm not doubt casting you for VCA.

I'm saying you are scum trying to save yourself by pushing this I haven't read the game angle because you know I've been going through RL stuff.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2038 (isolation #6) » Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:50 am

Post by Fro99er »

VOTE: Titus
VOTE: Persivul

One of you two is scum because all those flips have cleared Constantine.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2039 (isolation #7) » Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:52 am

Post by Fro99er »

Now I just need to figure out which one of you is.

I still cannot get over Persivul's ISO. It's so scummy.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2042 (isolation #8) » Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:41 am

Post by Fro99er »

I don't see a claim in your ISO but I could have missed it. Have you claimed?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2044 (isolation #9) » Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:47 am

Post by Fro99er »

I'm VT.

Titus, did you claim? We should obviously mass claim at this point.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2045 (isolation #10) » Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:56 am

Post by Fro99er »

UNVOTE:
UNVOTE:

Until massclaim
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2047 (isolation #11) » Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:11 am

Post by Fro99er »

But VT should try to draw the night kill
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2048 (isolation #12) » Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:13 am

Post by Fro99er »

Why are you worried about survivalism as VT
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2050 (isolation #13) » Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:34 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2049, Persivul wrote:We could ask those same questions of your slot

But Boo was fairly obvtown as you said yourself so she wasn't worried about survivalism.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2055 (isolation #14) » Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:07 am

Post by Fro99er »

Ok, so we all claimed VT. That means Constantine is conftown because none of us have an ability that could absorb a night kill, which could have explained constantine getting a fake clear and miih/constantine laying low while town dukes it out.

I'm happily convinced it's either Persivul or Titus. Let's put the three of us up.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2058 (isolation #15) » Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:24 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2056, Persivul wrote:Now if hermit would just show up...

We could be waiting until next month :P
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2060 (isolation #16) » Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:04 pm

Post by Fro99er »

Sorry pal :(

I've enjoyed playing with you.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2062 (isolation #17) » Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:11 pm

Post by Fro99er »

I know.

I really don't want you to replace out of this game. I joined because of you, ZZZX, and Titus being in this game and it was so close to the end it would be like a nice fun micro but with a back story.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2063 (isolation #18) » Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:17 pm

Post by Fro99er »

But I also totally understand. Do what's best for you.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2066 (isolation #19) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:22 am

Post by Fro99er »

*jeopardy theme song*
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2068 (isolation #20) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:53 am

Post by Fro99er »

Hermit, what is your role? We mass claimed and all three of us claimed VT.

Since all three of us claimed VT, there's no role among us that could have possibly prevented or absorbed a night kill, meaning scum tried to kill you N1 and you were protected, so you are conftown. Persivul and I agreed we should put us two plus Titus up for lynch, which guarantees we have scum since you are conftown.

Thoughts?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2093 (isolation #21) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:07 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2052, Persivul wrote:But anyway, as I've said...lynch us both. Scum wouldn't say that, and Titus hasn't been saying it.

Exactly.

I mean, she kinda tries to say it here:
In post 2053, Titus wrote:@Pers, I think you're town ATM so I would rather have me and Frogger be the flips if I have to flip.

but it's with the disclaimer "if I have to flip" because she knows she doesn't want to flip.

I on the other hand, have no problem flipping.

Then, when Hermit says he'll save Titus
In post 2073, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:NVM, I am going to save Titus when the time comes. She is my favorite player on the whole site

suddenly Titus finally feels good about it
In post 2075, Titus wrote:VOTE: Titus

Go ahead and save Persivul. I'm town so we win regardless.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2114 (isolation #22) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:34 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2110, Persivul wrote:frog, vote hermit and specify that it's x2. That will pretty much guarantee a win.

What? I've already put the 5th vote on Titus. So with votes on me and you it's down to us two plus titus and Hermit gets to decide.

That he's not saved someone already confirms he's town.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2117 (isolation #23) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:38 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2115, Persivul wrote:I have two on titus. If you put two on hermit now and don't move them, then titus and hermit are in the pool per the tie breaker rules. So, they'll have to decide between you and me for the pool. Whoever's left out - probably you - saves hermit.

You hvae two on titus, Titus has two on herself. I have one on titus.

THat's 5 so we reached a lynch.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2118 (isolation #24) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:38 am

Post by Fro99er »

Unless I'm not understanding the mechanics properly.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2121 (isolation #25) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:55 am

Post by Fro99er »

We don't even need to do this.

Persivul thinks I'm townier of the other two
Titus thinks Persivul is townier of the other two
I think Persivul is townier of the other two

So persivul has two townier votes. You should save him.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2122 (isolation #26) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:59 am

Post by Fro99er »

FWIW, I think both have been scummy, but Titus the scummier of the two. But Persivul is at least showing he's trying to figure out the game, which is a pretty good town tell for me for him. We have a lot of game history together.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2123 (isolation #27) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:06 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1925, ZZZX wrote:If jingle flips red:
Lynch titus

If metal flips red:
Lynch perse

pretty fucking straight forward.

This is probably why ZZZX was killed. He would have pushed for Titus all day. Instead Titus was the first to go into WIFOM speculation about how I must have killed ZZZX because I didn't read the game, deflecting the attention away from her.

Titus is scum. It doesn't matter if you save me or Persivul, just don't save Titus.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2124 (isolation #28) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:09 am

Post by Fro99er »

It was the perfect ploy to set me up. Titus says ZZZX has been scummy, so why would he get killed and pin it on me like I didn't read. When he was obviously killed because he figured out scum.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2125 (isolation #29) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:17 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2018, Persivul wrote:MS claimed 1-shot tracker and gave a guilty result on jingle. Yesterday's 3-person lynch pool was MS, jingle, and titus. I argued that (again barring some extremely unlikely gambit) MS was conftown and should be saved. Others (Titus being the most vocal) argued that MS and Jingle should be put up together since this guaranteed 1 scum kill. They were afraid of the (IMO remote) possibility that Jingle and titus were both town and we would lose. So, titus was saved, and MS flipped as claimed.

And this is Persivul figuring the game out. I can give you more links to Persivul town games where he (and I) together figure the game out.

MS should have been saved especially knowing Titus is claiming VT. IF town, she should have claimed VT right then and there and said MS wasn't lying and that Jingle was obvscum. But she didn't want to get herself and Jingle both lynched (or not saved, or whatever you call it).

She should have realized the only possibility that MS wasn't confirmed town was either a weird (and awful) scum gambit, or if ZZZX was somehow a town role that prevented or absorbed a NK. But she herself was "scum" reading him
In post 1986, Titus wrote:Hell no ZZZX. You are a scum suspect of mine.
so she knew that wasn't the case.

Instead, she went into survival mode:
In post 1891, Titus wrote:VOTE: Titus

@Persival, having one conftown tomorrow does us jackshit if we have two scums.

In post 1892, Metal Sonic wrote:stop fearmongering

the probability of me being scum is less than you being scum

oh and you cant vote to save yourself!

And MS called her bullshit. MS should have been saved.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2128 (isolation #30) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:31 am

Post by Fro99er »

Technically, I guess there could be two scum, but that would be silly.

Scum could guarantee only one of them go up for lynch, because they know about when the day phase would start. As soon as Farside unlocks the day phase one scum could pile two vote onto town A, the other scum could pile two votes onto town B. This means there are 4 town votes left. Town can either do 4-0, 3-1, or 2-2 on the scum. So the scenarios are:

4-2-2-0 (S-T-T-S)
3-2-2-1 (S-T-T-S)
2-2-2-2 (T-T-S-S)

So the first two scenarios guarantee two town go up and one scum is the saver. He chooses to save the scumbuddy.

The third scenario the only way two scum go up is if town gets two votes on each scum player before scum gets two votes on each town player. Since scum would have the knowledge, it's almost guaranteed they would do this first.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2129 (isolation #31) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:32 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2127, Titus wrote:@Frogger, I didn't state that the kill had anything to do with you not reading

In post 2015, Titus wrote:Now, that ZZZX kill is wierd. ZZZX was almost a certain lynch to anyone following the game.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2130 (isolation #32) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:33 am

Post by Fro99er »

I guess you didn't say me explicity, but you sure as heck implied it.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2132 (isolation #33) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:39 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2127, Titus wrote:Your claim about Persivul solving the game is shit. He's scum or been convinced he has solved the game for two days now..

No, he really is trying to solve the game. I never said he *solved* it. But if he's town then he really has solved it.

I just use him trying to solve the game as a strong town tell for Persivul because I have such history with him.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2134 (isolation #34) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:55 am

Post by Fro99er »

So i'm arguing Perceval is town and Titus is arguing Percevil is town but Titus is saying it is a fallacy to go with majority even though she is agreeing with me on who is town . So what is the problem?

Sorry for spelling punctuation and grammar I am voice posting
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2141 (isolation #35) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:08 am

Post by Fro99er »

Anyway, doggy had to go back to the vet. I'm probably out for the next few hours :/
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2170 (isolation #36) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:30 am

Post by Fro99er »

Yeah, I screwed up. I replaced in, but then my dog got attacked by another dog while my wife was walking him...so I didn't have a chance to read up because we spent all day in the hospital and running around town looking for the correct prescription.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2171 (isolation #37) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:31 am

Post by Fro99er »

Titus actually fake claimed VT, which was brilliant. I tried to get her to out that she was bulletproof (which would have conftowned her), but would have doubtcasted Constantine.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2172 (isolation #38) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:32 am

Post by Fro99er »

At taht point I was hoping it came down to a me and persivul 50/50, and it sounds liek it did.

Good choice constantine!
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2175 (isolation #39) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:48 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2174, Persivul wrote:
In post 2170, Fro99er wrote:Yeah, I screwed up. I replaced in, but then my dog got attacked by another dog while my wife was walking him...so I didn't have a chance to read up because we spent all day in the hospital and running around town looking for the correct prescription.

How's Rover?

Finally starting to turn a corner. We had to make another emergency run to the hospital yesterday evening. His wounds got abcessed by an antibiotic resistant bacteria, and he developed a very high fever. He was hardly moving.

Luckily at the vet his abcess burst, they cleaned it out, and are trying a stronger antibiotic...so we'll see... :-/ poor guy
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2179 (isolation #40) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:18 am

Post by Fro99er »

FWIW, Titus you were fantastic in LyLo, even though Constantine thought you were scum.

I was pretty downtrodden about the situation I put myself in, lol. I did all I could to reverse it, and my best bet was a 50/50 with persivul (as you even pointed out I was trying to do...you read me like a fucking book).
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2181 (isolation #41) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:35 am

Post by Fro99er »

Yeah, I was hoping for some WIFOM. Constantine almsot went with me. I had a Persivul scum argument queued up for this morning that I was phone typing in bed last night.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2183 (isolation #42) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:41 am

Post by Fro99er »

Yeah...oh well

I tried.
Heil King Froggo.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”