Guild of Dungeoneering Mafia (Game Over)

TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:12 pm

Post by TriforceP »

Conform
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #56 (isolation #1) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:56 am

Post by TriforceP »

VOTE: Dramonic
I'm gonna just leave this here ;)
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #69 (isolation #2) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:23 am

Post by TriforceP »

What if there are no millers
And they are all fake claiming scumballs

I would've made the full meme, but I'm on mobile.
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #70 (isolation #3) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:31 am

Post by TriforceP »

On that note:
Vote: Kindness
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (isolation #4) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:04 pm

Post by TriforceP »

In post 76, ActionDan wrote:well apparently "stupid" is one of the 8 skill trees according to kindness that he gets his status from. Not that any of the other 3(!) claimed that's where they are getting theirs from.

Actually, um, to za millers, are any of you terrible bad people and that's why you're millers?

I can confirm stupidity to be a skill tree. My character excels at it.
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (isolation #5) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:05 pm

Post by TriforceP »

Without being a miller
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (isolation #6) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:42 am

Post by TriforceP »

In post 95, Yosarian2 wrote:
fos: TriforceP

Not only is that conspiracy theory absurd, but if you want to vote one of the millers, kindness makes the least sense.

That was the point :P

Anyways, I still feel that at least one of the "millers" are scum, though I agree probably not Kindness, since they were the first. I'd say probably the third or fourth. Meaning Z and yourself are good candidates
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (isolation #7) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:43 am

Post by TriforceP »

In post 53, TheDominator37 wrote:4 millers to be exact (I've seen the role list)
VOTE: fire
He's also scum and told me to bus him ;)

You saw the role list you say? Where?
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #111 (isolation #8) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:05 am

Post by TriforceP »

In post 109, Doctor Vahlen wrote: We were promised a weird game, so I don't think assuming there's scum in the millers is valid.

Why not? Just because we have a weird game doesn't mean they're all automatically town. A scum could easily slip in there and claim miller, since they investigate as mafia.
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (isolation #9) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:34 pm

Post by TriforceP »

In post 125, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 107, TriforceP wrote:

Not only is that conspiracy theory absurd, but if you want to vote one of the millers, kindness makes the least sense.

That was the point :P

Anyways, I still feel that at least one of the "millers" are scum, though I agree probably not Kindness, since they were the first. I'd say probably the third or fourth. Meaning Z and yourself are good candidates

If you think Kindness is probably not scum, then why are you currently voting for someone you think is not scum?

The fact that you're calling him probably not scum and still keeping your vote on him at the same time seems pretty dodgy.

I've been too lazy :P
And also the last time I unvoted my RVS without providing a new vote immediately people heavily questioned it.
Anyways, I'll change when I have somewhere else to go. Which should be soon... I've narrowed it down to two (the two previously mentioned) so once I decide it'll change.
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (isolation #10) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:58 pm

Post by TriforceP »

In post 128, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 127, TriforceP wrote:
And also the last time I unvoted my RVS without providing a new vote immediately people heavily questioned it.

So...you're intentionally doing something you think is anti-town, voting for someone you think is town, because you're afraid of how it'll look if you change it. You could unvote right now, or you could have moved your vote to someone else if you're rather, and you're not.

That itself is scummy. Scum worry more about how they look then about doing the right thing for town.

First, I believe it was the only vote on Kindness, and they were far from a lynch anyways. If they were somehow already close, I'd have removed it quickly.
Also, I get mislynched Day 1 a lot (as my signature states), so, for the love of playing the game, I did that. At least I admitted it.

And the fact that you're calling this a "rvs" vote, when you quite clearly were voting for a specific reason (the miller claim, and your conspiracy theory about the claim), is also scummy.

As I stated, I didn't think Kindness was scum. Did I think someone in the "Miller" group was? Yes. It was half-RVS, since I just voted for the first claim, who I didn't believe to be scum.

Anyways, I'll change when I have somewhere else to go. Which should be soon... I've narrowed it down to two (the two previously mentioned) so once I decide it'll change.

That's not an excuse to keep voting for someone you think is town.

Really? Because I think I just made it one :P
Besides, as I said, I wasn't in a hurry to make a decision. I let it sit. After all, maybe Kindness would do something stupid, and unvoting would be a waste of key/mouse strokes.

Also, if you really think that the "third or fourth" miller to claim is more likely scum, then why didn't you vote for them in the first place?

Because I didn't know which to switch to yet. As previously stated.

The same reasoning that you're now using to say Kindness is probably town already existed when you voted Kindness in the first place, and so is the same reasoning you're now using for this.

See previous reasoning about RVS

This just all feels scummy as hell to me. I don't think you're really trying to find scum, I think you're trying to use the fact that there are millers in this game to get off some mislynches. Otherwise you wouldn't have voted Kindness in the first place, and you certainly would have unvoted him before now.

unvote
vote: Triforce

Oh, stop it you! :oops:

Also, it sounds like you're trying to scare me into backing off from you by threating to vote me. Frankly, if you had voted me a few pages ago based on role speculation, I would have had absolutely no problem with it; this early in day 1, that would have been reasonable. But the vote you did make is not, and neither is the way you're acting here.

I never tried to scare you. In fact, I didn't even pay attention to who I was replying to at the time. Keeps my replies less biased. I did something similar to persival in another game recently.

If you were town, and really believed that conspiracy theory you spun about "all the millers being scum", you wouldn't have backed off so fast when I questioned you on it. If you didn't believe it, you probably wouldn't have voted kindness in the first place.

Third time to use the half-RVS argument.

In post 139, TheDominator37 wrote:Triforcep how much experience do you have?

A year and a half off-site, and this is my third game on here (one of the others is currently ongoing). I've also modded a small game (badly) and co-modded a large game, and I'm around a month from modding a large game. So no, I'm not a noob if that's what you were wondering (which I believe you are)

So, looking at all this, Yossarian is going hard scumhunting. I can't argue that, and it's nice for the town. Don't call this buddying by the way, because it isn't. It's fact. Since that leaves znitchel, I guess that leaves me with a simple choice.
VOTE: znitchel

However, he did leave a good point on Dom, so
FoS: TheDominator37

Baa baa
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (isolation #11) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:02 pm

Post by TriforceP »

In post 144, Doctor Vahlen wrote: The assumption that there has to be scum in the millers is just as bad as assuming there are no millers in it. zzzx hydra is town. When someone makes good points day 1, it's best to see where they go for a few days, rather than voting them because of process of elimination by page 6.

Well do you have a better direction to go? This is the one I have right now, but if someone shows me someone else to be scummier then I will change. Besides, his "good points" as you call them are a single one that I caught anyways.
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (isolation #12) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:25 pm

Post by TriforceP »

In post 147, Doctor Vahlen wrote:Firebringer's ISO

- Doctor Vahlen is the "load" of the group.
- Doctor Vahlen is the "load" of the group, and not a team player.
- I sheep everything.
- Dominator is town, but taking him seriously was a mistake.
- Accuses me of putting words in his mouth (false).
- Says I'm misguided town, but I've done nothing scummy.

Generally, if I feel that someone is putting words in my mouth. I'm not going to townread them like he's claiming. He's also not voting in contradiction to 47. He repeats that I'm stupid as if repeating it a lot makes it true.

Well, I have to admit to a convincing case.
Let's see Fire reply to this post. That will see if I change my vote or not.
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (isolation #13) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:07 pm

Post by TriforceP »

In post 153, Oversoul wrote:Oh is it wagon time? Yay!!
VOTE: TriforceP[/vote

GG Oversoul
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #175 (isolation #14) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:52 am

Post by TriforceP »

In post 141, TriforceP wrote:
In post 128, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 127, TriforceP wrote:

So...you're intentionally doing something you think is anti-town, voting for someone you think is town, because you're afraid of how it'll look if you change it. You could unvote right now, or you could have moved your vote to someone else if you're rather, and you're not.

That itself is scummy. Scum worry more about how they look then about doing the right thing for town.

First, I believe it was the only vote on Kindness, and they were far from a lynch anyways. If they were somehow already close, I'd have removed it quickly.
Also, I get mislynched Day 1 a lot (as my signature states), so, for the love of playing the game, I did that. At least I admitted it.

And the fact that you're calling this a "rvs" vote, when you quite clearly were voting for a specific reason (the miller claim, and your conspiracy theory about the claim), is also scummy.

As I stated, I didn't think Kindness was scum. Did I think someone in the "Miller" group was? Yes. It was half-RVS, since I just voted for the first claim, who I didn't believe to be scum.

That's not an excuse to keep voting for someone you think is town.

Really? Because I think I just made it one :P
Besides, as I said, I wasn't in a hurry to make a decision. I let it sit. After all, maybe Kindness would do something stupid, and unvoting would be a waste of key/mouse strokes.

Also, if you really think that the "third or fourth" miller to claim is more likely scum, then why didn't you vote for them in the first place?

Because I didn't know which to switch to yet. As previously stated.

The same reasoning that you're now using to say Kindness is probably town already existed when you voted Kindness in the first place, and so is the same reasoning you're now using for this.

See previous reasoning about RVS

This just all feels scummy as hell to me. I don't think you're really trying to find scum, I think you're trying to use the fact that there are millers in this game to get off some mislynches. Otherwise you wouldn't have voted Kindness in the first place, and you certainly would have unvoted him before now.

unvote
vote: Triforce

Oh, stop it you! :oops:

Also, it sounds like you're trying to scare me into backing off from you by threating to vote me. Frankly, if you had voted me a few pages ago based on role speculation, I would have had absolutely no problem with it; this early in day 1, that would have been reasonable. But the vote you did make is not, and neither is the way you're acting here.

I never tried to scare you. In fact, I didn't even pay attention to who I was replying to at the time. Keeps my replies less biased. I did something similar to persival in another game recently.

If you were town, and really believed that conspiracy theory you spun about "all the millers being scum", you wouldn't have backed off so fast when I questioned you on it. If you didn't believe it, you probably wouldn't have voted kindness in the first place.

Third time to use the half-RVS argument.

In post 139, TheDominator37 wrote:Triforcep how much experience do you have?

A year and a half off-site, and this is my third game on here (one of the others is currently ongoing). I've also modded a small game (badly) and co-modded a large game, and I'm around a month from modding a large game. So no, I'm not a noob if that's what you were wondering (which I believe you are)

So, looking at all this, Yossarian is going hard scumhunting. I can't argue that, and it's nice for the town. Don't call this buddying by the way, because it isn't. It's fact. Since that leaves znitchel, I guess that leaves me with a simple choice.
VOTE: znitchel

However, he did leave a good point on Dom, so
FoS: TheDominator37

Baa baa

Can someone please reply to this? I have six votes on me, far more than anyone else, and nobody has touched this in, like, 30 posts.

Also, Doc, you haven't really convinced me on Dom. Actually reading through that ISO you talked about, I have to take his side on this one.
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (isolation #15) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:58 am

Post by TriforceP »

In post 176, vezokpiraka wrote:@triforce: can you link the last game we played together? The one where you were scum?

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=60285
It wasn't my best game lol
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #187 (isolation #16) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:07 pm

Post by TriforceP »

In post 186, Muffin wrote:Catching up. Yos2 and Quaroath seem p town.

In post 150, Firebringer wrote:
So far yosarian seems suspicious.

VOTE: yosorian

That's where my vote is going for now.time to sleep.

Specifically what parts of Yosarian's iso seem suspicious? Link and/or quote.

TriforceP looks like megascum; I could see the vote for kindness as a bus. Voting znitchelelslgfsdf after pretending it was his only choice doesn't read town.

VOTE: triforceP

Not my only choice. I had 20 choices. It was the one that made the most sense.
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #190 (isolation #17) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:18 pm

Post by TriforceP »

In post 188, Muffin wrote:You artificially restricted yourself to voting for a claimed miller.

Yes. Because I felt that the best way to go.
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (isolation #18) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:18 pm

Post by TriforceP »

It's one of the easiest things for a mafioso to claim as after all.
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (isolation #19) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:50 pm

Post by TriforceP »

In post 198, znitzchel wrote:
In post 178, Firebringer wrote:What post you attribute to me?

Am I the only other one bedsides triforce, not seeing him as scummy?

I made a comment in one of my other posts about you voting me incorrectly because it was Triforce who was voting me. (at a glance your avatars have a similar color palate)

I'm ambivalent about Triforce, he leaves a lot to be desired, as evidence by the wagon on him.

Yes, a wagon that I argued against, and there has still been no rebuttal, 50 posts later, even by the people who led my wagon (though someone mentioned that they'd get to it soon, fingers crossed)
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (isolation #20) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:14 pm

Post by TriforceP »

For those who don't know, here's the definition of disculpate:
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Disculpate
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (isolation #21) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:09 am

Post by TriforceP »

My thought process is that I'm having a hard time setting up hard reads for mself this game. All I didn't like about your claim was your placement, much like trying to take scum out of a bandwagon. The reason I have yet to argue for other lynches is for two reasons.
1) I have no others I'm currently willing to ride
2) I have literally one reason for this vote

And I get that you guys are blaming me for the Kindness vote. I really do. But I explained it as well as I could, and if that doesn't work for you than oh well.

And I apologize for the constant complaints about no replies. I admit to not giving a lot of time in between those, and I definitely should've waited longer.
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (isolation #22) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:14 am

Post by TriforceP »

In post 209, znitzchel wrote:I don't think I said anything about you and your Kindness vote.

Let me check back on that post. I only skimmed it since I had to get to work.

In post 212, Oversoul wrote:If multiple people are millers for being on the Stupid tree, then we might be able to predict future types of powers/actions.

Sure.
I have a stupid level of one. I'm just stupid... That's it. No changes.

In post 208, Kindness wrote:Hi game, espe here. Vezok are you a mason miller?

I expect an answer in your next post.

Xtoxm, I encourage you to reread Yos' post. Him being wrong doesn't mean the case doesn't have backing. I disagree with the case too and actually think it looks better that TriP isn't afraid to do suspect things rather than placing a vote that isn't really believed in. So yeah, Yos being wrong doesn't make him scum.

I have cases brewing for my two top scumreads at the moment but mollie and I don't have many reads in common so I think a tag team of pushing is in order for the time being.

Even I agree with this, and it's my wagon. Doc feels townish to me, despite being wrong. He's just trying to scum hunt with what he has.
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #247 (isolation #23) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:08 pm

Post by TriforceP »

In post 246, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 237, Kindness wrote:I am waiting for her cue if she wants to go all rabid on them and shit.

Yeah... probably a few pages down the road... he's next for sure.

How did I miss that Yosarian is a miller, too?

There were so many I don't think anyone blames you
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #250 (isolation #24) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:30 pm

Post by TriforceP »

To Oversoul:
My Kindness vote was, as I said, because they were the first miller claim. I later moved my vote to a place on the claim-wagon I felt more comfortable.
Also, want proof I'm usually obvscum?
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=60285
Last scumgame on MS. And my last one offsite was also a Day 1 lynch.
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (isolation #25) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:01 pm

Post by TriforceP »

In post 256, Yosarian2 wrote:Triforce: Other then the millers, who else do you think is scummy? What's your read on everyone else in the game?

Anyone not on this list I'll be ISOing later so I can get a better idea.

TheDominator37 - Lean town, after his defense against Doc.
Kindness - Town, due to first miller claim.
Vezok - Town, due to second miller claim.
Znitzchel - Wary of, due to placement in Miller claimwagon
Heartless - See above
Doctor Vahlen - Lean scum. Not liking her scumhunting arguments very much.
Oversoul - Lean town. Just gut.
Yosarian2 - Town due to heavy scumhunting

I haven't formed a lot of opinions yet... usually don't day 1. Like I said, I'll be ISOing some later tonight.
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (isolation #26) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:10 pm

Post by TriforceP »

And I guess if Oversoul is lean town, Goof is too. He doesn't really worry me much either, so thats helpful.

Looking back at this, I forget if I asked: why is the miller theory absurd again?
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (isolation #27) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:15 pm

Post by TriforceP »

Also, Molla, Chemist (VLA), Heartless (VLA), Muff, Quaroth, Shazam, and Xtox should all post more (<10 posts thus far)
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (isolation #28) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:07 pm

Post by TriforceP »

In post 297, Quaroath wrote:Triforce, i've address my post count as much as I care too.

Okay. Can we lynch the Doctor now?

Apologies. I just went by numbers.

As for Doctor, I'll do one more ISO check before I vote, but I'm leaning this way anyways.

In post 300, Doctor Vahlen wrote:In what post does BPC mention his VLA?

Heartless actually posted his VCA.

There's some chainsaws but this isn't a horror show.

He didn't, but it's on his profile.
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (isolation #29) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:05 am

Post by TriforceP »

In post 304, Firebringer wrote:I don't agree at all with this wagon on DoctorV.

I think Yosorian better.

Why is that by the way? You didn't give us reasons when you voted and a quick glance at your ISO says you haven't since.
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (isolation #30) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:33 am

Post by TriforceP »

In post 306, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 295, TriforceP wrote:

Looking back at this, I forget if I asked: why is the miller theory absurd again?

There are 19 people in the game, and 5 people claimed millers. The idea that the entire mafia decided to claim miller on the start of day 1 for no reason seems pretty absurd to me.

It's certanly possible that there might be a scum among the miller claims, of course.

That's what I meant. I only thought 1 would be scum. Never said the whole mafia did.
Also, quote fail.
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (isolation #31) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:29 am

Post by TriforceP »

In post 309, Kindness wrote:WHY THE FUCK ARE WE NOT LYNCHING BPC

You wanted him for lurking right? He has a VLA in effect. He never announced it, but the banners on his profile and hasn't posted on the site in days.
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #318 (isolation #32) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:50 am

Post by TriforceP »

The reason I said that was because your vote was a reply to this post by Doc.

In post 284, Doctor Vahlen wrote: You want to do something about BPC lurking (Heartless is VLA), then why don't we fucking do something about it?

VOTE: BPC

That should get him to engage the fucking game.

I'm still frustrated as fuck but people are giving Firebringer a noob pass for outright scummy behavior which is just going to encourage him to play dumb and vote obvious town like Yos.
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #319 (isolation #33) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:51 am

Post by TriforceP »

In post 317, Kindness wrote:@ triforce

the only issue I have with you is that I thought your early vote on us was an rvs 1 but when yoyo went after you it somehow turned into "OMG THE FIRST MILLER CLAIM MUST BE SCUM!" which makes zero sense. if it comes down to it, I will lynch you.

so it is in your best interest to help me lynch bpc right now even tho in my heart I will seekritly wonder if you are bussing.

Is this a threat?
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (isolation #34) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:52 am

Post by TriforceP »

In post 317, Kindness wrote:@ triforce

the only issue I have with you is that I thought your early vote on us was an rvs 1 but when yoyo went after you it somehow turned into "OMG THE FIRST MILLER CLAIM MUST BE SCUM!" which makes zero sense. if it comes down to it, I will lynch you.

so it is in your best interest to help me lynch bpc right now even tho in my heart I will seekritly wonder if you are bussing.

And, may I also add, a Catch-22.
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #322 (isolation #35) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:58 am

Post by TriforceP »

In post 321, Kindness wrote:
In post 318, TriforceP wrote:The reason I said that was because your vote was a reply to this post by Doc.

In post 284, Doctor Vahlen wrote: You want to do something about BPC lurking (Heartless is VLA), then why don't we fucking do something about it?

VOTE: BPC

That should get him to engage the fucking game.

I'm still frustrated as fuck but people are giving Firebringer a noob pass for outright scummy behavior which is just going to encourage him to play dumb and vote obvious town like Yos.

if you read posts you wld see that i think that bpc and heartless are scum together!

yes it is a threat.

Not exactly a very townie move.
Or, should I say,
kind
What? No one?
K
Anyways, there are way better ways to get someone to join a wagon. Personally I was considering it, but I was waiting for him to reply before moving. But now I'm not so sure.
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #324 (isolation #36) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:12 am

Post by TriforceP »

No. The fact that you admitted to threatening me to get me on the wagon made me reconsider the people pushing this vote, and whether or not it may be town.
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #326 (isolation #37) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:09 am

Post by TriforceP »

I've already expressed doubt towards Doc as well, so that's not looking great for the wagon from my angle.
And is Espy wants to go at Vezok, why doesn't he?
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #333 (isolation #38) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:48 pm

Post by TriforceP »

That part was a joke, yes, but after thinking about it I realized that some of them just might be.
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (isolation #39) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:09 pm

Post by TriforceP »

In post 336, Quaroath wrote:I hate everyone voting BPC, simply because he hasn't posted, but is VLA. Dom's vote is quickly building up to THE WORST though. Naked vote hop onto easy soapbox vla target... go!

Agreed
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #346 (isolation #40) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:56 am

Post by TriforceP »

In post 342, BBmolla wrote:Me and vezok are probably masons

Probably?
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #770 (isolation #41) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:33 pm

Post by TriforceP »

Hey guys.
Been busy the last few days. Got caught up in two other games, now it's time to do so for this one.
Anything in particular you guys want me to react to?
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #819 (isolation #42) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:44 pm

Post by TriforceP »

All right, so got behind in a bunch of games again. Catching up slowly... I'm a little behind. If this happens again, I'll leave the game so that someone else can actually play. We'll see though.
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #890 (isolation #43) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:55 am

Post by TriforceP »

@Mod:
I'll ask for a replacement. I think everyone would prefer someone who'll actually play, and I just have no drive to read it. Really cool game though... wish I could keep playing.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”