Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3771 (isolation #200) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:43 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

And what makes it worse is all her "students" are going to follow her (a conflict of interest which imo is almost as bad as a trust tell) as well as those who are newer and recognize her name from seeing it tossed around here and there. It makes it so I have no chance of being able to do anything in any game she's in. But, stupid me, I keep thinking that *maybe* she'll see the err of her way and stop.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3778 (isolation #201) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:57 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 3767, Varsoon wrote:@Xtoxm: I'm afraid I don't completely understand. Run it by me again? Also, which group of players are you proposing we lynch from? Names, etc?

@Mastin2: Haha, sorry if I'm sounding vain there. I've just been thinking my play lately has been really lackluster. I need some oomph! Y'know? I want people to think I'm the guy with the Ooomph!
To be fair, I'm town-reading you this game, mastin. You might be scum, and if you are, that's cool, but there's other fish to fry! It's a multiball, so I really don't let paranoia control my reads too much. Like, so what if a town read of mine is actually scum? They're still scumhunting! So, it's all good.

@Jaqen: Wait, you're saying the last orange scum (ShinRa) is one of me and TiP? Well, then why aren't we lynching TiP? :P
I also think Mastin's a good player when really putting in effort, and I disagree--this game and a few recent ones have been really fun to watch mastin play. Of course, yeah, I'm as put-off by ego-stroking as anyone else, but I think it's not unexpected from players who do well.

Yeah. I'm good with TiP. Where is he anyhow?
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3785 (isolation #202) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:10 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 3775, mastin2 wrote:
In post 3772, mastin2 wrote:Your way of speaking
(Clarity: Jaqen's inconsistent usage of the style he normally uses. Yes, it's probably nothing, but all the same I can't help but think it
is
something.)

Jesus Christ that's lame. It is, but not what you think, and I have no desire to explain it to you.

Pedit- yeah, they do, and as a result have a cult like following who are preconditioned to follow whatever she says no matter how off she is or even whether she's scum or not. In that sense I guess it's worse than a trust tell since no matter what she has a frothing mass to bend to her will whatever game she's in. But, yeah we WILL talk about it post.

And thanks for the pickmeup. Ride with me V. Let's get rid of a night kill. Let's kill team Orange. Then finding Red will be so much easier, because what's the one thing that makes multiball more difficult than a single scum team game?

Ppedit- no mastin, you're not a bad player. But how you're doing me is. Sorry I had a laugh at you not being able to read me. But for some reason you can't. And you know you cant. So why not leave that to someone who can before you screw something up?
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3800 (isolation #203) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:43 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 3782, mastin2 wrote:
In post 3779, Varsoon wrote:Anyways, maybe I'm dumb, but this strategy actually sounds like a foolproof way to keep us from getting wrecked by scum-sensor or scum-faking-sensor while ensuring that our Sensor results are truthful.
Jaqen, you want towncred, help me defend the damn sensor.

Sorry. No. Even with Xtoxm's explanation Aeris' play makes no sense.

If I'm getting it right, X further clarified the role specifically only detects scum, not third party. Therefor, she wasn't of the mind to use it to find scum and other nontown because she already knew it wouldn't detect nontown. And that brings me back to - why would any townperson use a role that wors as described on a wagon that likely puts one scum team down to just one member? It makes no rational sense to conceive even the possibility that both scum teams would be on.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3801 (isolation #204) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:45 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 3796, Varsoon wrote:What is with me and calling you dawg so much?
I should really get that checked.
Red XIII was the dog, dawg.

P-EDIT:
@Mastin2: Yeah, I know. :/
I'm just worried I'm gonna get wrecked, brought to endgame like always, wrecked in endgame, etc etc etc.
U-Pick mafia just ended and that happened and I sucked, so that's weighing on me. I need to be more critical and involved in games.

VOTE: The Irish Pope
Let's mosey.

<3

VOTE: TiP
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3802 (isolation #205) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:47 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Dawg? Probably because I'm the yin to your yang and you the yang to my yin.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3803 (isolation #206) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:50 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

But I'm totally with you on the Aeris/X wagon as well. Confirming no result kinda sucks butt, but that would require one to believe the claim and the atrocious use of the power wouldn't it?
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3850 (isolation #207) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:05 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 3808, Cerberus v666 wrote:
In post 3759, Varsoon wrote:D:
No combo would surprise you?
Am I just... that good?

:3

But yeah, I pretty much agree with what you're putting down here, mastin.

I...felt the same way! I think it's cause mastin has limited experience with me though, and due to my lack of content this game, rather than because she thinks I'm good. :p

Mollie: Aeris said more than 1. Xtoxm said 0 or 1. They were clearly both referring to the same ability, just the two different states which it responds to. It is binary.

It tells them if there are 0/1 OR 2+ NON TOWN alignments on a wagon. Jaqen, than means it triggers on third parties. The only uncertainty is, if there are multiple third party/neutral roles, would each trigger separately. I suppose they would, since alignment is functionally defined by win con, and their win cons are probably not the same.

Assuming Jaqen has some evidence to back up his suggestion, it looks (without deep investigation) as though his logic is correct. Need to iso both parties, but TiP is...more suspicious in general.

A man is having POE
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3860 (isolation #208) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:39 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 3853, pirate mollie wrote:okay I have reread some things and I have thought about it and all right, I can see how aeris MIGHT be town but eh.

I wld get on the tippy wagon but I do not like saint being on it!

A man is understanding this from you in a regular game, but Multiball!
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3884 (isolation #209) » Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:08 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 3879, hiplop wrote:@mastin, who do you think we should lynch in that pool of 5? I'm open to any

strongest chance to hit scum imo

Strongest chance to hit scum-
mastin

In post 3880, mastin2 wrote:
TiP
Cerberus
Jaqen
I have a 0% interest in lynching either Kaboose or V.

TiP's disappearance is concerning, but I still hold more town than scum there.
Cerb's more suspicious overall.
And there at most suspicious is Jaqen.

I suppose, then, you could say that we have 3 names on the ZX wagon and 3 names off the wagon, since my pool ON the wagon is {ProHawk, Antagonist, Seiko}.

It's just that off the wagon, I see a Shinra, sure, and
maybe
a Meteor.[/quote]

This is mastin ego posting that she's scum and that she thinks you're too stupid, duped, or enamored to realize it

This is mastin saying she too thinks TiP probably
is
the last Orange scum and is wanting to keep him alive so it's easier to blend

This is mastin saying she can see Red on the wagon because, well she's on the wagon

This is also mastin confirming Cerb is most likely town

This is mastin announcing in her own ego filled way there are 3 scum in team Red

And this is a crumb v this is a crumb v this is a crumb v this is a crumb v this is a crumb v

I GOT THE GOODS ON YOU LAST NIGHT MASTIN AND YOU ARE 200% GUILTY

That was a crumb ^ that was a crumb ^ that was a crumb ^ that was a crumb ^ that was a crumb ^

And the only reason I'm not currently voting you even though I know, unequivocally, you're scum is because Id really like to permanently eliminate one night kill from the game and id like to make it easier to find the last Red scum. I honestly thought you were Orange, hence saying so earlier, then once Aeris outed herself and her role I realized there's no way you could possibly be orange, so yeah go ahead and twist that. Doesn't matter. Even if you get me mislynched or if I'm nightkilled, I still flip and my results then hang you.

gg ego princess! :P
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3885 (isolation #210) » Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:11 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Nb4 'omg why needlessly out yo self, derp?' Three scum down. Three scum to go. One guilty. One list of three names holding 2 scum. And now I'm sad Varsoon because you have a 2/3 chance of being scum.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3889 (isolation #211) » Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:16 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Lol! A man isn't biting that OBV role fish bait! So mastin, wanna help us get the last Orange today before you die tomorrow?
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3890 (isolation #212) » Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:24 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

I mean, I really didn't want to reveal that until tomorrow. I even warned you about your silly death tunnel, yet you kept on. Just
had
to see what I was holding...welp- it's a royal flush in spades darling and you shoulda listened to your pop before you decided to keep poking the sleeping bear with that damned stick.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3891 (isolation #213) » Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:46 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 3886, mastin2 wrote:*sigh*

Jaqen's town.

I mean.
I suppose.
Theoretically
He could have the ego as scum to bet the whole game on me being scum, but that'd be a backfire along the lines of me counterclaiming the cop in Mafia on Werewolf Island: yeah, I'd die, but he'd then immediately proceed to either get nightkilled or speedlynched the next day.

Theoretically
He could be gambiting on saying that, and then going, "Just kidding!", worming his way out.
Or theoretically, could be planning on pulling a kuribo and replacing one fakeclaim with another.

THEORETICALLY.
He could be gambitting on nobody taking him seriously, and people writing it off as, "No scum is THAT stupid."

But let's face it.

No scum is THAT stupid. Especially given that he'd be Shinra if scum at all.

Do ignore him, though. He's got nothing. I'm conftown, so don't bother defending me; his BS is very much transparently so. Simply put, he's not worth the effort of wasting time to address anymore. He's town. I'm town. He'll make a lot of noise trying to say otherwise, but don't let him bait you. It'll just be a moment of derp on
your
part.

In post 3887, mastin2 wrote:(It's also a dick move on his part regardless of whether he's actually suicidal scum or just monumentally-stupid town, given I'm going on V/LA and won't be around at all until Monday at the earliest. Naturally, I can defend myself if needed, even though it should be pretty obvious I don't need to, but I need to be around, and I'm not going to be, so choosing now of all times for the gambit is, like I said, a dick move. Butyeah. I'm going to bed, now. I am dead serious, though:
I am confirmed town
The method I would prefer to keep secret, but that I am confirmed town is an undeniable truth. Jaqen is full of hot air. So don't make me reveal, in a very anti-town manner, why I am conftown. Just know that I never. EVER. Make these claims lightly. And realize that when I say it, I mean it. Jaqen has nothing because there's nothing he possibly could have on me. Don't make me waste town potential by revealing why.)

TLDR

Fuck! You got me...but I'm still going to get off because
mastin
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3892 (isolation #214) » Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:57 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 3877, ProHawk wrote:No, not an out of this world idea, but you are and Jaquen are to a point shutting down the possibility of being wrong and there being more or less than three.

From my point of view, I need some rudimentary basis from which to work and 6:19 gives a fairly fundamental ratio of scum to town with scum being just under 25%. That doesn't mean I'm shutting down the possibility of anything. It just means I have a jumping off point. You tend to read too much into things sometimes PH.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3893 (isolation #215) » Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:09 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Err...6:17, just over 25%
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3905 (isolation #216) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:44 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Looks like whoever was on the Sensored wagon wants to make it that much easier to find the scum who were off the wagon. Kabob se would be my choice of the two remaining, but I think it may be best to lynch the claimed Sensor though to make sure it legit in the first place.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3914 (isolation #217) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:26 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Ffs! Why aren't we voting Mastin? I have a guilty on her. I didn't die last night because that would confirm my guilty. She didn't die last night to prove me wrong. Eff that! She or me dammit.

VOTE: mastin
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3916 (isolation #218) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:33 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

It's a real claim and I'm not a Cop. I'm something else. And I'm not sitting by while town blindly follows scum Mastin. Again.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3918 (isolation #219) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:35 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

And if you're still shaky about it, lynch me first. I welcome a 1:1 trade with scum.

Tracker
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3919 (isolation #220) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:37 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

An if Varsoon is scum, he's either not Orange or there's more than 3 of them.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3920 (isolation #221) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:38 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

That leaves Cerberus and Kaboose from the group of 5 who are off the wagon if Aeris's claim is real.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3924 (isolation #222) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:06 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 3922, Kaboose wrote:
In post 3919, Jaqen Hghar wrote:An if Varsoon is scum, he's either not Orange or there's more than 3 of them.

First, Varsoon flipped town. In case you missed that.

Second, Mastin is town.

Ok. Well then he's definitely not Orange then is he? And that still leaves you and Cerberus in the group off the wagon Aeris Sensored where there's a guarantee that one or both of you are scum or Aeris was lying.

And I still have a guilty on Mastin and she needs to die. And yes Mollie, she definitely dropped one of her scum tells if for some reason that's more valid to you tan a fucking guilty. When I claimed my guilty on her yesterday she did her thing where she comes clean about being scum and then proceeded to try to WIFOM it away. And the only way I'm still alive is to protect mastin from my flip. Are you scum with her Mollie?
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3925 (isolation #223) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:10 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 3886, mastin2 wrote:*sigh*

Jaqen's town.

I mean.
I suppose.
Theoretically
He could have the ego as scum to bet the whole game on me being scum, but that'd be a backfire along the lines of me counterclaiming the cop in Mafia on Werewolf Island: yeah, I'd die, but he'd then immediately proceed to either get nightkilled or speedlynched the next day.

Theoretically
He could be gambiting on saying that, and then going, "Just kidding!", worming his way out.
Or theoretically, could be planning on pulling a kuribo and replacing one fakeclaim with another.

THEORETICALLY.
He could be gambitting on nobody taking him seriously, and people writing it off as, "No scum is THAT stupid."

But let's face it.

No scum is THAT stupid. Especially given that he'd be Shinra if scum at all.

Do ignore him, though. He's got nothing. I'm conftown, so don't bother defending me; his BS is very much transparently so. Simply put, he's not worth the effort of wasting time to address anymore. He's town. I'm town. He'll make a lot of noise trying to say otherwise, but don't let him bait you. It'll just be a moment of derp on
your
part.

Here Mollie. Since mastin's scum tell drop is more important to you than the guilty of an investigator. Here you go. Mastin's dropped scum tell. Now kill this with fire already.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3926 (isolation #224) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:11 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 3908, mastin2 wrote:(Oh, yeah. And Bulb was town exactly like I said he was. Stop ignoring me when I speak important stuff!)

It's really easy to be right as scum. What of it?
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3928 (isolation #225) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:58 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

She's guilty. You sure are vested in trying to protect her though...
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3957 (isolation #226) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:12 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 3947, Cerberus v666 wrote:
In post 3945, mastin2 wrote:
In post 3943, Cerberus v666 wrote:Anyways, Kaboose and Aeris as conftown isn't something I'm actually going to believe, but
I will admit to feeling very good about Aeris as town
. I just don't buy jaqen scum pushing a lynch on you, of all people.
This, btw, is all-but a scumclaim.

There are, quite fucking literally, four names living that were off the ZX lynch.
Xtoxm, the name Cerb is trusting to be town, was among them, yes, and said that only one scum faction (Meteor) was on the ZX lynch.
With two Shinra down, that means there's a third Shinra in the three remaining names.
Cerb is calling Jaqen town (which if Cerb was actually reading my posts, he'd know is
the opinion I am pushing
; I fully believe Jaqen is town), and that leaves...quite literally.

Just Kaboose and Cerb.

And guess what.

I know that Kaboose is town.

So guess what?
That means Cerberus has, by his own mistake in reads, admitted he is the last Shinra scum,
just refusing to cooperate. If he were willing to cooperate, I'd let him live, but he clearly isn't.

I assure you, as scum I'd be trying a lot harder. I mean, I don't really know how else to say this, but you're wrong, and your certainty is going to make me happy, because I quite enjoy it when someone is certain I'm scum and is proven wrong. :) So, silver lining there.

Jaqen, why did you lynch TiP if you have a guilty on Mastin? That's super weird. My lack of proper attention to this game actually made me wholly unaware of said guilty claim until it was mentioned again today, so I didn't really have much to say about it, but that isn't a reasonable line for you to take.

In post 3884, Jaqen Hghar wrote:And the only reason I'm not currently voting you even though I know, unequivocally, you're scum is because Id really like to permanently eliminate one night kill from the game and id like to make it easier to find the last Red scum. I honestly thought you were Orange, hence saying so earlier, then once Aeris outed herself and her role I realized there's no way you could possibly be orange, so yeah go ahead and twist that. Doesn't matter. Even if you get me mislynched or if I'm nightkilled, I still flip and my results then hang you.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3958 (isolation #227) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:37 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 3907, mastin2 wrote:For those keeping track: the possible names for being scum off the ZX wagon is now down to two players: Jaqen and Cerberus.

Jaqen if the last is too stubborn to admit it. He'll go down with a fight insisting he's town. (Of course, Jaqen, feel free to prove me wrong, since you know Cerb getting lynched today only buys you one extra day of life.)

And Kaboose, which she's expressly directing attention away from. But hey, at least she's calling Jaqen scum...

In post 3909, mastin2 wrote:(Btw, in case it's not obvious: the offer to work with the last Shinra is only open today. Meaning that between Jaqen/Cerb, you have until the other is lynched today in order to fess up. If that time has elapsed, then the offer has expired and you've already refused to work with the town, so you auto-die the next day. In short: claim today and live, or die today/tomorrow automatically. Your choice, but again, I work with third parties.)

The threat, while setting up one (possibly two) mislynches while still directing away from Kaboose. Yep, Jaqen is probably scum...

Cerb is calling Jaqen town (which if Cerb was actually reading my posts, he'd know is
the opinion I am pushing

Just Kaboose and Cerb.

Jaqen is still scu...wait! What? Obviously Jaqen is town read by Mastin, duh! Just read her posts...Ooooooooooo! The read flip!

In post 3955, mastin2 wrote:Also...correct me if I'm wrong, but couldn't you very easily be the final Shinra, forced to input the kill yourself on N3?
For me to be Shinra, I'd have had to have bussed ZX, no Meteors would have voted ZX, and therefore...you and Jaqen would by necessity be Meteor-scum. (Because we have two meteor-scum left in all likelihood, none could be on the wagon because I was, and you are the only two names off.)

Damned if you do, damned if you don't. :P That's the nature of a sensor result.[/quote]

And then the back flip! Whew, I thought you were only just saying you're town reading Jaqen. Don't scare me like that!

Mastin is quite literally just spouting as much bullshit as she can right now in an attempt to cover any points against her. And shaping her reads to better suit the player to whom she is replying.

Can we just stop this spewing and end her already?
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3959 (isolation #228) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:46 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 3955, mastin2 wrote: For me to be Shinra, I'd have had to have bussed ZX, no Meteors would have voted ZX, and therefore...you and Jaqen would by necessity be Meteor-scum. (Because we have two meteor-scum left in all likelihood, none could be on the wagon because I was, and you are the only two names off.)

Damned if you do, damned if you don't. :P That's the nature of a sensor result.

Eh...fixing that last quote as it should read.

Bork- if you have the time, would you mind too terribly fixing that for me so I'm not attributing what someone else said to have come from Mastin?
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3961 (isolation #229) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:14 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Saying 100% a bunch of times and following it up with you only do this blah blah is a trust tell. It's not evidence. You delude even yourself. And I still have a guilty on you.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3962 (isolation #230) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:20 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 3960, mastin2 wrote:
In post 3958, Jaqen Hghar wrote:And Kaboose, which she's expressly directing attention away from.
Yes. Explicitly so. Kaboose has a 0% chance of being scum.

the opinion I am pushing

Just Kaboose and Cerb.

Uh-huh.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3966 (isolation #231) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:36 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

meh. When half your posts call me town and the other half call me scum it's not exactly hard to cherry pick some to show what you want to show.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3968 (isolation #232) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:42 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 3965, mastin2 wrote:I say 100% only in relationship to Kaboose, and I have damn good reason for that.

And in relation to you conftown status that you "never do lightly"

In post 3965, mastin2 wrote:Or in short, I could be faking, yes. But I have a strong history of not being a faker

Except when you're scum. Like now.

Pedit flail more. You're caught. Just die already.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3971 (isolation #233) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:09 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

*Guilty Result*

I'm really bored of this now.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3973 (isolation #234) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:32 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

She's scum. I don't know how many way I have to say this.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3982 (isolation #235) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:57 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Kaboose- a flat statement of "She's scum" means she IS scum, as in definite, undeniable, 100% scum. Probably scum leaves room for error. That's basic English and you're skewing my meaning by not taking it as such.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3985 (isolation #236) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:43 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

JFC!

How does it make it less sensible to to prefer to nab the last Orange scum Cerberus?

And no Mollie, I'm not faking. I don't give a shit about your vibes. I have an investigation that inequitably proves her guilty.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3988 (isolation #237) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:45 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Why crumb? Cerberus already pointed out the most obvious reason not to, then there's the point that most people can't find crumbs for dick, and finally investigative PRs don't usually come up with results worth a damn anyhow so it's a relative waste. I planned on just plainly outing my results if/when I found scum. A one for one trade always benefits town. I targeted Antagonist, you, and Varsoon other than Mastin.

Play with me more Cerberus- I take an educated guess at scum to town ratio and roll with it until proven wrong. Most times I'm right.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3996 (isolation #238) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:05 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 3993, mastin2 wrote:I already am? And have been, the entire time?

Nope. You've been on about yourself ITT to me.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3997 (isolation #239) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:07 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Antagonist 1
Mastin 2
You 3
Varsoon 4
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4001 (isolation #240) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:03 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

And who did you jk Nights 1, 3, and 4 Mollie?
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4002 (isolation #241) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:07 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

2,3,4 rather
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4014 (isolation #242) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:44 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 4005, pirate mollie wrote:odd night jailor and I jailed saint n3 which is I kept trying to get him lynched but bulba was claiming what I thought was a guilty investigation which is more conclusive than a missing kill cos a missing kill is circumstantial.

also yes I am cid.

I feel like I crumbed my role in the most obvs way and I am surprised that I am not dead yet. this is why I have been asking about how many teams there are cos it makes the missing nks on n1 and n3 more damning but psychlone protecting me might explain it. also scum might think that they are continuing to protect me but why not just shoot psychlone. or mebbe I am just not as big of a threat as I think I am. I dunno.

Well, at least now I feel good that you're town. Finally. See, with all the white knighting you've been doing to someone I know, KNOW! 100% without a doubt by way of mod provided communication is scum that shit smelled of a setup, that no matter when I said i targeted mastin, you were gonna come with some bs reason why my investigate was flawed (I don't need mastin to tell me not to answer though it's nice that she points out what could be a trap when it pertains to her self interest and not when it would help town). So I lied. If you answered wrongly I was going to sic our leashed friend Cerberus on you.

Flip mastin with you and that's the actual order i investigated. Now, dammit, help lynch mastin! She's scum. She needs to go before she rots your brain any further.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4018 (isolation #243) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:58 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Ok Antagonist- exactly what flavor are you asking for? Red's bio flavor or the alignment?

Alignment- "Rollin'" with "da World"- Town Crunk Up Tracker

Bio- Yo Red! You just broke free from dat evil ass ShinRa where dey be all pokin' and proddin' on ya and shit. You be from dat dope ass Cosmo Canyon where you fuckers are all about da birds, da trees and nature cozying up with dat planet! You don't know about yo daddy and race and all that stuff but are on a deep journey to find out dat as well as how to be a badass planet protector!
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4019 (isolation #244) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:59 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 4016, mastin2 wrote:
In post 4014, Jaqen Hghar wrote:Flip mastin with you and that's the actual order i investigated.
Uh-huh. Sure you did.

I still sit here absolutely smug, knowing something you don't.

Not just that you're lying, but that I'm conftown with just the typing of the right words. :cop:

Oh, so you're about to use a mod provided fake claim? Go for its!
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4020 (isolation #245) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:01 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 4011, mastin2 wrote:
In post 4001, Jaqen Hghar wrote:if you knew me you would realize i would not send myself to kill
Doesn't mean you can't be sent to do the kill all the same. Especially since, y'know. You're in a hydra.

Misrep moar. I never said anything remotely like this.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4021 (isolation #246) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:03 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 4013, hiplop wrote:I really think we should lynch jaqen or mastin? Like one of them is obviously not telling the truth. Why do yout hink jaqen would lie about this as town, mastin?

Then Occam that shit and vote the guilty.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4022 (isolation #247) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:23 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 3977, Kaboose wrote:
In post 3961, Jaqen Hghar wrote:Saying 100% a bunch of times and following it up with you only do this blah blah is a trust tell. It's not evidence. You delude even yourself. And I still have a guilty on you.

inb4 maybe mastin is scum and jaqen is her partner? I dunno...

But Jaqen you're doing the same thing here that you're pointing out about Mastin.

Mastin: "Kaboose is 100% town. Because
I
know."

Jaqen: "Mastin is 100% scum. Because
I
know."

No. Mastin is 100% scum because the mod told me so, in a manner of speaking. It's not just because
I
know.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4025 (isolation #248) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:46 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 4024, pirate mollie wrote:jaqen you did not investigate antagonist n1.

You Jailkeepimg him doesn't stop me from targeting him the same night. I investigated him and learned he didn't target anyone. Which would make sense if you Kept him. Get over it and vote with me.

I'm not misleading you. Or swear on your everything you won't listen to Mastin's bs tomorrow and quick lynch her after mislynching me today. That'll prove-without a fucking doubt to anyone-I'm being straight up about this. It's sad that her weight even makes this a necessary option as a lot of YOU will vote a guilty claim without much hesitation. That reverence is bad mojo.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4027 (isolation #249) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:32 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

*ignore, don't care to read anymore mastisquirm*
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4029 (isolation #250) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:35 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 4026, mastin2 wrote:Or, y'know.

When I say I'm confirmed town.

It means I'm confirmed fucking town.

Try as I might to simply divert my eyes this bullshit trust tell speak caught my eye...
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4031 (isolation #251) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:39 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

A Trust Tell is a specialized behavior a player may use to "prove" their alignment in any arbitrary game via a personal meta argument. For instance, a player may promise that they are Town if and only if they actually are Town in a game, and will use that self-imposed rule when they draw Town as an argument to confirm their alignment whenever they see fit.
The purpose of a trust tell is not to break it at some point in the future and coast on it to win. It's far more effective to keep it up indefinitely, as it will "prove" the player's alignment in game after game.

Which means if you aren't banned for doing this, you will do it as either alignment which makes the statement absolutely meaningless.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4034 (isolation #252) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:44 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

No, you're simply blowing a smoke cloud out your ass because nothing you say trumps an investigation guilty. Gidamn why am I even still interacting with your nonsense?
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4037 (isolation #253) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:54 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 4025, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
In post 4024, pirate mollie wrote:jaqen you did not investigate antagonist n1.

You Jailkeepimg him doesn't stop me from targeting him the same night. I investigated him and learned he didn't target anyone. Which would make sense if you Kept him. Get over it and vote with me.

I'm not misleading you. Or swear on your everything you won't listen to Mastin's bs tomorrow and quick lynch her after mislynching me today. That'll prove-without a fucking doubt to anyone-I'm being straight up about this. It's sad that her weight even makes this a necessary option as a lot of YOU will vote a guilty claim without much hesitation. That reverence is bad mojo.

Don't want you to miss this with all the spam being posted to bury it.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4045 (isolation #254) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:24 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 0, borkjerfkin wrote:

17. Scorpious was
Aeris Gainsborough,
Aligned with
The Planet [Town Innocent Child & Day 4 Auto-Treestump],
died at the beginning of Day 4.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4046 (isolation #255) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:34 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

NB4 Friendly Neighbor claim where mastin gambits with her scumbuddy that making such claim will get people off her for good.

I STILL HAVE A GUILTY ON MASTIN.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4048 (isolation #256) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:16 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

That's all you have to say Molli?
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4050 (isolation #257) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:27 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Nope. But yeah, flip me. Comfirm me. Lych mastin into the ground.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4060 (isolation #258) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:42 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 4054, Cerberus v666 wrote:
In post 4049, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 4041, The Antagonist wrote:can we get a few more votes on mastin plz?

mastins is nowhere enar confirmed town also

are you freaking kidding me

are you not reading the game? jaqen has not claimed and he switched the nights of when he ImageinvestigatedImage mastina and I as soon as I claimed. like he is literally lying through his teeth right now.

VOTE: jaqen

Yeah, that was weird to me too. Jaqen, what were you trying to accomplish by about the timing of your targeting? It's....questionable that now you can simply say you didn't see mollie go anywhere when before you'd have had an actual result.

(Also, mollie, I really wish you hadn't revealed the limitation of your role..:( )

I already explained that. I felt Mollie was trying to set me up so that no matter when I said I tracked mastinscum she would say she did something to foul my investigation. I wanted her on record before I gave her what she wanted. Now either accept that and vote mastin or vote me and lynch mastin tomorrow. I don't really care which; mastin is caught either way.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4061 (isolation #259) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:43 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 4051, Kaboose wrote:Jaqen, are you a tracker?

Yeah. Already said as much.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4064 (isolation #260) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:05 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 4063, mastin2 wrote:Trust me.
There's plenty to back my claim.
And all will be revealed before lylo, you have my word on that.

But today's far enough away from lylo that we should be focusing on lynching scum, not forcing town to out themselves and making the scum's nightkill decisions easier.
And, incidentally, by Jaqen's own admittance, lylo is farther away when a scum faction has been eliminated. And the names for said last scum faction? Are himself and Cerb. I say Cerb because all of the stuff that adds up to him being scum. From my Fresh suspicion to Cerb not reading as his normal town self in tone to him utterly lacking the more reserved attitude I have come to expect from his town self and the cognitive dissonance between his actions and his alleged mindset. It all screams scum to me. So I think we should lynch him first, and if he flips scum like I suspect, figure out the Meteor scum from there. (Who I do suspect to be Antagonist and ProHawk.)

And Kaboose. And Kaboose. She always leaves out Kaboose.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4065 (isolation #261) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:06 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 4062, Xtoxm wrote:Fine. UNVOTE:

I don't like conftown claims when there is ZERO evidence for it, and we are at a very developed point in the game. I expect this evidence to be revealed before lylo, and it had better be convincing.

But both Jaqen and Cerb are horrendously scummy.

Jaqen's claim has all sorts of problems.

From Cerb's POV jaq should be autoscum yet he's believing the claim.

Yeah? Walk me through what you perceive to be problems.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4066 (isolation #262) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:18 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

So Mastin, care to try and explain what you crumbed doing night 3? You haven't even once given any reasonable explanation. You just keep crying that you're conftown. Which you are so far from its stupid.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4077 (isolation #263) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:35 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 4068, mastin2 wrote:
In post 4066, Jaqen Hghar wrote:So Mastin, care to try and explain what you crumbed doing night 3?
I can explain who I did/didn't target, yes. Will I do so, no, not unless absolutely necessary.

It's necessary.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4078 (isolation #264) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:39 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

And it's the "Target" language
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4079 (isolation #265) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:41 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

So, just give me a flat answer without all the extraneous language Mastin. It's absolutely necessary. And Mollie- if what you're saying is right I was redirected off Antagonist and he should be the next lynch.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4087 (isolation #266) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:05 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 4085, mastin2 wrote:
In post 4077, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
In post 4066, Jaqen Hghar wrote:So Mastin, care to try and explain what you crumbed doing night 3?
I can explain who I did/didn't target, yes. Will I do so, no, not unless absolutely necessary.

It's necessary.
Fine. I suppose I can reveal that much.

I didn't target anyone night three.
Mainly because I was physically incapable of doing so.

Details beyond that don't get to be revealed yet. Not unless I deem it necessary to reveal.

Hmm. One final question then- why were you crumbing shit as if you'd done something N3 then? You did the same on D2 and D3 and what popped on D4 was new.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4089 (isolation #267) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:21 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 4087, Jaqen Hghar wrote:

It's necessary.

Details beyond that don't get to be revealed yet. Not unless I deem it necessary to reveal.

Hmm. One final question then- why were you crumbing shit as if you'd done something N3 then? You did the same on D2 and D3 and what popped on D4 was new.

Lookit mastin, I'm trying to figure stuff out. Chip in here, I need that answer for a reason.

For now...

Mollie JK Antagonist N1
I track Antagonist N1 and get results
There's only one kill in a Multiball N1

Working theory- antagonist was supposed to make the kill N1 and their scumbuddy redirects from them to someone else so that if they are targeted their hands will be clean. D2, somebody specifically asked me if I was still scumreading Antagonist and I said I wasn't sure. That person never followed up on my answer, which is pretty weird since it was a noncommitted answer, almost as if "not sure" was good enough. I also think it odd that question was directed at me alone when I wasn't the only one scumreading Antagonist D1, especially given my night action. If Antagonist is scum, that player stands a good chance of being scum as well.

And I still need that answer mastin. Be as vague as you like because I'll get it. It's only for me anyhow. I'd rather not have to quote all your crumbs and make them plain as day for everyone in the tiny little sliver of a chance that my results on you are wrong.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4090 (isolation #268) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:33 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 2502, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
In post 2493, Kaboose wrote:
In post 2132, Jaqen Hghar wrote:Titus probably isn't scum here. Pick up your pitchforks! Rattle some swords! All aboard the Antagonist wagon! Ho!

In post 2251, Jaqen Hghar wrote:VOTE: Seiko

Are you still scum reading Antagonist?

Yes
In post 2499, free stool sample wrote:
In post 2489, Jaqen Hghar wrote:

Answered before anyone even asked. That trumps my reads any day.

What? Are you saying there's a post of yours that I missed wherein you've already answered my question? I can't find it. I think the vote on Seiko is the better of the two, but I'm mostly looking for help reading Antagonist, who confuses me by making me laugh a lot.

And, yes.

Eh. Bad memory. Kaboose is a,so asking as to a man's read on mastin to which he is saying he's not sure. Two odd questions with no follow up from the same slot. A man is neither needing nor wanting your answer now mastin. His results are on lock without it.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4092 (isolation #269) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:31 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Fine. a man is putting you on the Backburner for now. A man is requesting you are looking at the game again with fresh eyes. Kaboose's questions with no follow up on a man's investigation targets the days following the nights he is investigating coupled with that one's wanting to jump on the Jaq is scum thing reeks of shit, so stop naming that one 100% town.

There are 1-2 scum in each of these groups of players, unless Aeris (Xtoxm now?)herself is scum

(hiplop, mastin2, Psychlone, pirate mollie, ProHawk, Saint, Seiko x Naomi, The Antagonist)
(Kaboose, Cerberus v666)

The Antagonist hammer and the N1 situation with the same makes him a high probability of scum regardless of whether Aeris is playing us falsely.

Cerberus is basically claiming last Orange scum and asking us to trust his leash.

So, how's this- leash Orange onto Kaboose and lynch Antagonist?
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4103 (isolation #270) » Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:56 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

No Cerb- it's a guilty. But you're falling for he schtick like everyone else as per usual with the Mastin <3. You and Mollie are making it impossible to lynch her though so I'm willing to compromise with Antagonist who has all the evidence in the world is scum.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4110 (isolation #271) » Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:43 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 4105, Cerberus v666 wrote:How am I making it impossible to lynch mastin Jaqen? My votes been on her the whole time. :p

Hiplop, that's the problem I'm running into. I'm town. Jaqens play makes NO sense for scum jaqen. Therefore, the remaining scum can't be in the limited pool presented. So, Kaboose must be scum, or xtoxm scum, but both those suppositions, especially the second one, I am VERY unwilling to vote without putting in the time to see if it makes sense/I'm wrong, but I simply don't have that time right now. (Mainly because almost all my posting lately is mobile )

Playing devil's advocate
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4122 (isolation #272) » Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:10 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 4118, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 4113, mastin2 wrote:Indeed, mollie, which is why you should continue to do so.

mastina I am not liking you telling me what to do with my na especially when I have jked 2 of the players you want me to and there were no nks and I feel like you are ignoring that! I haven't been able to get any1 to even look at this or discuss things with me at all.

Actually, I've thrown that out there twice Mollie.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4145 (isolation #273) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:15 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 4133, The Antagonist wrote:VOTE: cerberus

doooooooooooooooooooooo
deeeeeeeeeee
dooo

Bad in 2 ways

1. Cerb's as much as asked to be leashed as a survivor and wants to act like he's town to have fun with what's left of this game.

2. You unvoted mastin.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4147 (isolation #274) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:02 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 3933, The Antagonist wrote:VOTE: mastin

?

I've seen the leash thing work out pretty well before as well. Whatever. I just think there are better options on the table.

As to mastin, one last in thread thing to further back up my guilty. Don't you think it's funny as hell that just yesterday she is raging about hitting Red scum on the wagon Aeris claimed to Sensor even while the off wagon had a better chance of flipping scum yet today when the pressure is on she's all like, 'hey guys- off wagon for last Orange; it's the obvplay' when it has always been the obvplay?
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4150 (isolation #275) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:08 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Oh. And Anti's vote you aren't liking is for the leashed Orange.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4152 (isolation #276) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:11 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

If you wanna stick with your vote, I'll hammer. I'd rather go full on MASTIN while there might be chance of her being done for. I really don't want to read 'lolmastinyougotmeagainyouresogood' one more time in a couple of day phases.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4153 (isolation #277) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:13 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 4146, The Antagonist wrote:
understand that was anti voting and i dont care for it

Yeah. I can stop. But didn't you just say this? Confused...
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4155 (isolation #278) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:18 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Note to me. Ika is posting way too much. Reevaluate.

Pedit- fair enough and if that's how it swings I'll hammer. One of Mollie or me die that way and whatever we do is lost.

You left off Kaboose. Are you reading him like I am?
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4157 (isolation #279) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:29 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Nah. I've been going back and forth on that myself, tbh and was planning to check tonight (would be easier if Red were hit today. I really don't want to plainly post why I want to leash tonight because it might kill my thoughts on what would happen. If you could let it ride one day I think it will help us more. Just one day. If you can't read between the lines, let me know and I'll make it crystal clear.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4160 (isolation #280) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:07 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Ika- Bulbazack's flip makes me even queezier irt. Check it out. Lots to learn reading the mod's ISO

Updating from what I 100% know
In post 2849, mastin2 wrote:pirate mollie<--Strongest townread, period. Mollie is town, 100%.
Bulbazak <--Town because I said so. There's other reasons, like his general pushes, but because I said so should be enough.

Aeris <--Very strong townread. I really don't get the suspicion there whatsoever.

Kaboose<--Kaboose's content is the type that looks bad at the time, but which with the value of hindsight makes you realize is insanely town. Since I'm reading in hindsight, I can actually pick up on this. Seriously, go read his posts. His stances don't come from scum, at all.
Cephrir<--Thankfully, Ceph's slot was made pretty dang town by CB. I loved CB's contributions to the game and they seemed immensely town.
Saint <--Admittedly, posting got weaker later on, but still reads town to me.
Feysal <--I have liked a TON of what Feysal has been saying, even if I disagreed with a lot of the conclusions. The mindset seems to come very immensely from a town player.

singersigner <--Nothing's changed my townread here. Hasn't really gotten stronger, but also hasn't weakened.

TheIrishPope <--Nothing's really changed my townread here, either.

hiplop<--I'm not absolutely sure hiplop's town this game, but I'm preeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetty sure this is his townplay still.

free stool sample<--A bit of a weaker townread, I like FSS's content whenever I see it.

ZZZX <--Mostly a gut thing, I'll admit.

Fresh <--I just haven't liked his posting at all.

Varsoon <--Most of the flashes of good stuff have passed by; I'm just not seeing him as town.
Psychlone<--They go about here. I don't really have a strong scumread on them, per se, it's just that I just really don't think they're town and there's been a fair amount of good points raised against them which makes me think they're scum.
Jaqen Hghar<--However bad Fresh has been, Jaqen has been much worse.

The Antagonist <--I still have a very bad gut feeling here that they're scum. Good scum, yes, in multiball, but scum all the same.
Seiko x Naomi <--I'm seeing some very strong indicators of multiscum Seiko, here. :?
Prohawk<--Basically one of my strongest scumreads.

Something like this.
These mostly feel really, really good. I know I have to be wrong on at least some of my scumreads, but I feel like all the scum are in them. I'm just not sure where to begin, really.

Taking note that everyone who mastin feels can read her are at the top (bulbazack, Mollie, Aeris, singer, etc.) while all the town at the bottom are either easy to mislynch or get over on for her.

The way she blames her scum read on Psychlone on what others said is flaky as shit.

The explanation of her townread on Cephrir has the same flake as well as the type of gloating she as scum does when a townie forces a town read on one of her scumbuddies.

Working mindset of Aeris (Xtoxm), Antagonist, and hiplop Green; Fresh (Cerb) Orange. Everyone else Gray.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4161 (isolation #281) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:07 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 4159, Seiko x Naomi wrote:Mollie can you sell me on a vote.

I'll buy it...
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4162 (isolation #282) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:11 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 4160, Jaqen Hghar wrote:Ika- Bulbazack's flip makes me even queezier irt. Check it out. Lots to learn reading the mod's ISO

In post 2849, mastin2 wrote:pirate mollie<--Strongest townread, period. Mollie is town, 100%.
Bulbazak <--Town because I said so. There's other reasons, like his general pushes, but because I said so should be enough.

Aeris <--Very strong townread. I really don't get the suspicion there whatsoever.

Kaboose<--Kaboose's content is the type that looks bad at the time, but which with the value of hindsight makes you realize is insanely town. Since I'm reading in hindsight, I can actually pick up on this. Seriously, go read his posts. His stances don't come from scum, at all.
Cephrir<--Thankfully, Ceph's slot was made pretty dang town by CB. I loved CB's contributions to the game and they seemed immensely town.
Feysal <--I have liked a TON of what Feysal has been saying, even if I disagreed with a lot of the conclusions. The mindset seems to come very immensely from a town player.

singersigner <--Nothing's changed my townread here. Hasn't really gotten stronger, but also hasn't weakened.

hiplop<--I'm not absolutely sure hiplop's town this game, but I'm preeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetty sure this is his townplay still.

free stool sample<--A bit of a weaker townread, I like FSS's content whenever I see it.

Varsoon <--Most of the flashes of good stuff have passed by; I'm just not seeing him as town.
Psychlone<--They go about here. I don't really have a strong scumread on them, per se, it's just that I just really don't think they're town and there's been a fair amount of good points raised against them which makes me think they're scum.

The Antagonist <--I still have a very bad gut feeling here that they're scum. Good scum, yes, in multiball, but scum all the same.
Seiko x Naomi <--I'm seeing some very strong indicators of multiscum Seiko, here. :?

Something like this.
These mostly feel really, really good. I know I have to be wrong on at least some of my scumreads, but I feel like all the scum are in them. I'm just not sure where to begin, really.

Taking note that everyone who mastin feels can read her are at the top (bulbazack, Mollie, Aeris, singer, etc.) while all the town at the bottom are either easy to mislynch or get over on for her.

The way she blames her scum read on Psychlone on what others said is flaky as shit.

The explanation of her townread on Cephrir has the same flake as well as the type of gloating she as scum does when a townie forces a town read on one of her scumbuddies.

Working mindset of Aeris (Xtoxm), Antagonist, and hiplop Green; Fresh (Cerb) Orange. Everyone else Gray.

Err
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4163 (isolation #283) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:15 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 4160, Jaqen Hghar wrote:Ika- Bulbazack's flip makes me even queezier irt. Check it out. Lots to learn reading the mod's ISO

Something like this.

Third time's the charm?
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4164 (isolation #284) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:15 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Success!
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4190 (isolation #285) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:49 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 4178, hiplop wrote:Multiball game, lots of one faction is dead the other(s) seemingly in tact

XtoxM is a sensor and there is essentially 1/3 scum (AT LEAST) in the pool of Jaqen/Kaboose/Cerberus. They are the people who were off the wagon of ZZZX.

Jaqen claimed tracker and said mastin was likely guilty but the claim was sorta weird and the idea now is that jaqens results were somehow compromised? You should probably read that interaction for yourself. Lots of complex variables there.

uhm, Mastin says he knows kaboose is town (so if you believe mastin its 50/50 at least with jaqen/cerb being scum)

what else should I say?

Misrep. I said Mastin is inequitably, 100% guilty.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4191 (isolation #286) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:52 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 4104, hiplop wrote:keeping jaqen and mastin alive gives me the heeby jeebies

gah

VOTE: cerb. You're right. It makes no sense for jaqen to do this unless hes been mislead. This is seriously one of the strangest moments in my entire mafia career

please, jaqen if you're lying and town PLEASE speak up.

And how the hell did I miss this dribble. This is just, wow, bad.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4196 (isolation #287) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:13 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

But see, that's the beauty of it. You don't have to understand. You just have to accept that I'm town(which most of you do) and that I'm a Tracker (which most of you have) and then realize I'm not going to play against my wincon. All this role fishing shit needs to stop right now and if you're town buying into that fishing then you also must come to terms with how gullible you are and fix that.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4252 (isolation #288) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

So tonight I figured out the difference between toy collectors and children while attending a Force Friday event. I was there to buy the new 6 inch figured and one of the ones I picked up didn't have his blaster. A child was first to notice this and said to his mom "mom, that one that man had doesn't even have his gun. Should I tell him?" Overhearing him I looked at the box, turned to my wife and was like "Ohy God, look babe! I grabbed a first day release error that doesn't have its weapon!"

And Mastin is still scum and until somebody can explain why Saint is so much better a target than say Antagonist when each odd day has had but one kill my vote stays where I know it's hitting scum. And yeah Cerb and Mollie those questions are role fishing. I never said I was a plain tracker and trying to get me to reveal exactly how my role works and how it is I could have no doubt Mastin is scum is very much role fishing.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4253 (isolation #289) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:15 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 4250, ProHawk wrote:
In post 4109, pirate mollie wrote:I have been in a game with mastina where scum fakeclaimed a guilty on mastina and got her mislynched. do you know how many times scum has claimed a fake guilty on me? 5. I didn't get lynched tho. what is the benefit? out of those 5 games town only won 1 of them. soyeah I have seen it done before!

Scum have fake-claimed guilty on me too, difference being that they fake-claimed guilty to get a win towards the end of the game, not in the middle of the game where they die for being a liar the next day. I don't know what circumstances you were fake-guiltied, but I would assume they offered some sort of advantage.

And this.

Most of you have played well more than once with me. You know I only do things with strategic advantage whether I'm town or scum (only a couple of you have played with me as scum, but a quick read would let you see that's true) and there's no strategic advantage to making this claim, at this point with scum numbers dwindling steadily. My strategic advantage here would be a soft buddy and to go with the tide with only minimal resistance if any if I were scum.

Any lynch ther than mine or Mastin's is unacceptable. I'm playing with pretty much all my cards on the table. Im even advocating my own lynch if that's what it takes to pull you away from the scum that's got you so buddied up you're willfully ignoring the plainess of their guilt. Some of you are so fucking blind though, that even with my flip and with my blue role STARING YOU IN THE FACE ALONG WITH MY UNWAVERING GUILTY CLAIM ON MASTIN you would still be all, 'I just can't see it, he has to have been wrong, derp' simply because you want so much to be right on this.

Mastin on the other hand is wrapping herself in a veil of WIFOM, claiming to be conftown and backing it up with litterally fucking air. She has nothing to prove she's town or she would have done it already, but she hasn't, because she can't, because she's not fucking town. But, the simple fact that she's Mastin and some of you have big doe eyes and flashy stars for her, the ignorance that is her claiming conftown status, EVEN THOUGH THERES LITERALLY
NOTHING
WITH WHICH TO BACK THIS CLAIM NOR WILL THERE EVER BE, BECAUSE.SHE.
IS
SCUM is enough for you fools to let her steam roll you. That's really sad. Really.

Right now we're in a good place. Keep playing like this and we won't be for long.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4260 (isolation #290) » Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:59 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Fine. One day. I will be needing that explanation of what exactly makes Saint so much tastier than Antagonist if the Mollie Jk no-kill thing is what we are going with, keeping in mind I'm town reading Antagonist for now given Ika's history as I understand it of being a no content lurkaderp as scum.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4261 (isolation #291) » Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:11 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Also- if what you're saying is true about being town you may want to look at the interactions with your wagon here much like I would if I were running the gambit I'm known for a bit. The one where I piss off town by picking a very polarizing townie to dump a freighter of shit on (kinda like a slayer that's directed toward someone not me) just to watch those who are getting on and off the wagon and keep my eyes peeled for those pissing their pants to get on but not quite doing so because they know its the wrong play as well as those who boldly get on and then get cold feet at the first sign of any contradiction. If you are town. But, I haven't been running that and so haven't had my eyes peeled. I think the results would be much the same if you are town though.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4280 (isolation #292) » Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:17 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 4269, Cerberus v666 wrote:Radja, you are the only protective role known besides mollie. On the night mollie jailkept sainf, there was a missing nightkill. There are four possible reasons for this.

1) Saint was the NK target, and mollie saved him.
2) Saint sent in the nk, and mollie stopped him.
3) Scum skipped killing that night for some reason.
4) Someone else used another protective or blocking role to stop the kill.

3 is very unlikely, 4 is pure speculation because we have no reason to believe that is what happened.

1/2 are most likely, and Saint is a scummy slot who I, at least, can't see a reason for scum shooting at (barring a cross kill attempt), so it seems most likely that he wasn't saved, but was instead stopped.

Does that all make sense radja?

Mastin is adamant this is Xeno again. That featured odd and even night kills for the two scum teams iirc. Mollie's jk is circumstantial. It lends as much guilt to Saint as to Antagonist and nobody has of yet explained the thought process in differentiating the two.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4286 (isolation #293) » Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:13 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 4281, Cerberus v666 wrote:
In post 4280, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
In post 4269, Cerberus v666 wrote:Radja, you are the only protective role known besides mollie. On the night mollie jailkept sainf, there was a missing nightkill. There are four possible reasons for this.

1) Saint was the NK target, and mollie saved him.
2) Saint sent in the nk, and mollie stopped him.
3) Scum skipped killing that night for some reason.
4) Someone else used another protective or blocking role to stop the kill.

3 is very unlikely, 4 is pure speculation because we have no reason to believe that is what happened.

1/2 are most likely, and Saint is a scummy slot who I, at least, can't see a reason for scum shooting at (barring a cross kill attempt), so it seems most likely that he wasn't saved, but was instead stopped.

Does that all make sense radja?

Mastin is adamant this is Xeno again. That featured odd and even night kills for the two scum teams iirc. Mollie's jk is circumstantial. It lends as much guilt to Saint as to Antagonist and nobody has of yet explained the thought process in differentiating the two.

I've explained the differences.

1) the source. Mollie is a much stronger town read than you, and isn't part of the PoE pool, so the concern that this is a gambit is much weaker for her.
2)the guilty. Saint is far scummier than Mastin, AND because of that, the mechanics of jailkeeping make it highly unlikely that the most likely alternative to scum Saint, that he was targeted by a nk, is the actual situation. Contrast this to Mastin, who is equally likely to be town visiting someone scum happened to kill, as actual scum performing the kill.

I didn't ask the difference between saint and Mastin though dud I?
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4292 (isolation #294) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:59 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

VOTE: Saint

Hammer away
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5440 (isolation #295) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:46 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 5436, notscience wrote:What the fuck was that mastin guilty.

Read the non spoiler dead PT. TLDR is Mastin was protecting scum pr and shit on the town in so doing
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5442 (isolation #296) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:47 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Good job PH on being the only person in the game to pick up on that!
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5446 (isolation #297) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:50 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

I'm just surprised that Mastin's two buddies didn't glow in the dark after she died.

Pedit it wasn't fake. It was for quite good reason.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5449 (isolation #298) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:55 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Black lists are generally immature and unreasonable pie.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5486 (isolation #299) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:09 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

I can see certain exceptions, hence "in general", but IN GENERAL *wahz! you didn't minds what i told you on the interwebs so i'm going blame you for loozing the games (game!) and now i won't never again playz wid you!* like what's the case in most instances of someone being blacklisted is most definitely immature.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5502 (isolation #300) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:05 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Thanks Varsoon. I didn't feel like typing a bunch of words
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5505 (isolation #301) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:07 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 5489, mastin2 wrote:
In post 5437, ProHawk wrote:Lol! I'm pretty sure it was a track to nowhere with Jaqen seeing pr crumbs
It was.

Which is absolute bullshit.

Glad you finally realize that :P
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5512 (isolation #302) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:23 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

[quote="In post 5495, mastin2"]You would be mad too if a tracker with an effective innocent result on you claimed in unwavering conviction that it was a guilty, directly leading to your lynch when by play rather than role you've never been more town./quote]
Nevermind

Guess you didn't learn anything afterall

Like- don't play as the central point in a game as VT to save yourself and your scum buddies when others are obviously going to have real info you don't. Especially when you have an out when that PR is giving you one when he in fact wavers asking you to explain your crumbs when you did nothing

Mollie played well once everyone who was legit scum reading her were gone. Until that point, YOU stood in the way of town lynching her.

Hiplop only wasn't hammered by me when the chance came because of YOUR play of nonchalantly agreeing with the wagon and not getting on.

So, please, don't break your arm patting your back. You didn't play as well as you have convinced yourself of. In so many ways you, as a VT, gift wrapped and gave this game to scum to win.

Be real. No self delusion. That's what happened.

But, I'm not sore and look forward to playing with you again. It's a game, so win/lose makes no difference to me (thanks Bork, had a blast!), but please don't lie to yourself. It hurts to see you this way. And know this- only a friend (or at least someone who respects your game play, as an equal) is going to tell you the truth and not just butter your butt with what you want to hear.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5516 (isolation #303) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:28 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 5510, Cerberus v666 wrote:Jaqen, can you explain *why* you faked your result? just...so bad.

JFC! You KNOW it wasn't faked. I explained the whole thing to you in dead PT. After the setup reviewer had done the same prior to my death.

You *really* want to believe mastin didn't eff up soooooooooooo bad, don't you?
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5519 (isolation #304) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:34 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

But here. One. More. Time.

I track mastin.

I get mastin didnt do anything.

Mastin crumbs doing shit the night she's tracked

This indicates guilt by association, as in she shouldn't have any new results to crumb unless she got that info from say a scum bud in pt.

I out the guilty

I back off and give mastin a chance to explain crumbs she shouldn't have

She carries straight on with them (protecting a scum cop none the less)

That's a huge misplay, and not on my part
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5520 (isolation #305) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:35 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 5518, Cerberus v666 wrote:Anywaus, so if I'm understanding thus correctly, withiut reading the dead pt, mastin made PR crumbs, you tracked her nowhere, and concluded that that meant she was a lyng scum goon,
and not that she wasn't simply trying to trick scum into shooting her over am actual PR
?

You were right to there

Mastin doesn't throw out crumbs to gambit. She always has a legit game reason to. Always.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5522 (isolation #306) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:38 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Still love playing with you Mollie! Good job!
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5531 (isolation #307) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:51 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Cerb- when you have several years of playing with someone in 60% or better of the games you've played to pull experience from as to how a particular person approaches this game and what they should pick up on under pressure then get back with me with those thoughts. She had her out here:

In post 4087, Jaqen Hghar wrote:

It's necessary.

At that point, all that was needed was an honest answer and this would have gone a different direction.

And no. I did the town responsible thing by giving my results and the conflict mastin presented. 95% of the time that's scum. 100% of the time I'm outing it.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5532 (isolation #308) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 5530, Xtoxm wrote:Jaqen, you took away our choice and condemned mastin to death. There was really no reason to be dishonest about your results, you should have claimed all your true results, and then made your case based on the track no where.

See above. I was ready to do just that. Mastin's answer closed that avenue.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5543 (isolation #309) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:12 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

7/10 people elected Obama as well...
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5544 (isolation #310) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:14 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

7-10 people in 1970'saidmtibacco was harmless
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5545 (isolation #311) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:17 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

But look what you did mastin. Step back from you, and look

You protected three scum

Wasted 3 town (2 PR)

Because you were wrapped up in you and not wanting to claim- wait for it- VT until D6

Pretty self absorbed there without having any of the old awareness of your surroundings
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5548 (isolation #312) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:27 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

I mean seriously mastin you know I love ha! I've evn asked alt you to play in several games with me. I know you're trying to figure out where you went from the good gsme playing mastin to averageish mastin (which is admittedly still above average) and I'm trying to help point you in the right direction. Simply realize that you need to trust in others
a little
more and not go all conf bias. You used to say never and then do it anyhow. Now it's just never and you close off possibilities. Real talk.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5549 (isolation #313) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:27 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Hiplop. Don't forget hiplop
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5550 (isolation #314) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:29 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

And there was reason.

I alluded to it heavily.

You used to woulda picked up on that
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5552 (isolation #315) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:32 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Cmon now mastin. That's not fair and you know it. How many times have you had you detractor killed as scum for one damned day? Lol! Can you count that high?
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5553 (isolation #316) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:33 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

And you're right. I've never trusted anyone in any game for more than half a day phase. That's me. Has always been me. Not you.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5555 (isolation #317) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:36 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

M

Not that you've asked for it, but...

When you say frog, many people jump

You simply townreading him is the same thing
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5560 (isolation #318) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:46 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

That's fair
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5561 (isolation #319) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:55 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Too bad you're not near Houston. We could discuss this over the dinner I'm preparing for my wife and me right now- Chicken stuffed with cream cheese, tomatoes, chives, and basil served on a bed of roasted garlic mashed potatoes, topped with an onion/mushroom reduction sauce and with a side of sautéed carrots and fresh Brussel sprouts. Smells to die for? Can't wait til it's done!
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5571 (isolation #320) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:25 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

That's gotta be the coolest thing I've ever seen you say Varsoon!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”