Trouble in The Cougar's Den (Game over!)

TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (isolation #0) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:34 am

Post by TellTaleHeart »

In post 190, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 130, BipolarChemist wrote:my immediate thought is that it seems like some throwing under the bus. haven't really read into their other posts yet, but from skimming, I've found long in the past (like 2 years i think?) that Drixx tends to talk himself in circles no matter the alignment and it seems like that trend is continuing. I'd probs vote them but IDK where the vote count is at right now

I'm translating this as
"My immediate though it that it seems like scum BotLane is throwing ReasonablyRational under the bus, but from skimming Reasonably Rational's posts, his style is not alignment indicative. I would probably vote ReasonablyRationale, except it may be the hammer vote, I don't want to be responsible for his lynch."

I'm I reading it wrong?

Vote: BiPolarChemist

In post 193, HerryPanther wrote:If anyone has specific questions for me about the first 8 pages, fire away. Otherwise, I think the BPC wagon is something I can get on board with. I agree with the heart of Pere's -- I thought BPC's felt scummy, his main point was ambiguous and it looks like he's trying to draw associative tells without a whole lot to go on. A whole lot of noise, not a lot of substance.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: BiPolarChemist

-Herr

In post 194, Heartless wrote:we're wagoning bpc b/c of the non-opinion presented as an opinion in and waiting on a vote count to vote this early. these are textbook "fly under the radar" maneuvers scum use to navigate early game situations. if you think that's "weak," push someone who you think is clearly scummier. and use words.
TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (isolation #1) » Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:45 am

Post by TellTaleHeart »

In post 331, davesaz wrote:
In post 327, Heartless wrote:
In post 326, davesaz wrote:Thanks for answering. Would be nice if other people took the question seriously.

yes, no one else has been giving opinions on bpc and aero.

no one.

Ooh, you noticed me. I'm impressed.
Have you posted anything meaningful on Aero
after
my post?
Have you posted anything meaningful on BpC at all? (yes, I know you have posted *stuff*)

If you weren't such an arrogant prick, you'd have a conversation with me instead of trying to belittle my posting. Pull your head out please.

The fact that you're either not keeping up with the game or are purposefully forcing people to repeat themselves isn't on Anti at all. And perhaps the arrogance doesn't lie with the person not trying to impose his own time table on everyone else.

Why do you care
when
something was posted? If this is a good-faith attempt to discuss reads on your part, you're being awfully rigid and inflexible about it.
TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3359 (isolation #2) » Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:23 am

Post by TellTaleHeart »

Yay! ^_^

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”