Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (GG)

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #343 (isolation #0) » Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:01 am

Post by Titus »

I am not busy.
I never think I get by us scrutinized. Too much fear of Titus scum for that.

Elbrin, why would you defend me as busy? It's well documented I am posting elsewhere.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #344 (isolation #1) » Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:02 am

Post by Titus »

*us scrutinized =unscrutinized.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #858 (isolation #2) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:17 pm

Post by Titus »

Nah I picked you specifically before that post. That's what 855 says. Like I said I can go through and state why we picked you slot by slot. You were the best available. There was no ideal.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #873 (isolation #3) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:05 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 871, T-Bone wrote:
In post 868, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 866, Marge wrote:
In post 864, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 855, Painbringer wrote:After I started, there was no going back unless he vetoed explicitly. Plus he never said much of a scumread. Wants to read as scum is differently than actually reading as scum.

I want T-Bone to be scum for his steadfast refusal to vote to fuck with me. That doesn't actually make T-Bone scum.

T-Bone's reason looks like a reaction test on me due to me favoring VCA in many games we have been in. T-Bone has been clear he's not a fan and we've had conflict on it. So there is a town reason for that. There's also scum reason.

DS has no such baggage with me or my methods so his refusal to vote is just bad.

Why is it bad? I'm not refusing to vote, I'm just very hesitant to.

I don't care if you vote or not.
What I want is to know who you are scum reading currently.

T-Bond is nullscum, xtoxm is scum, metrio is far too lurky, but not strictly scum, Expedience is quite scummy, gob-slot is scummy, and PhoenixWrong seems like he's going to be the result (justly) of a LAL (lynch all liars, if you don't know), but I'm not sure if he's scum or just noob.

Since you spelled my name wrong I guess you deserve the spotlight now. 10 points to anyone who can point out all the wrong in this post. GOGOGOGOGO

Only one thing? Xtoxm is scum, not a vote. Yet DS complains he's not voting BC all the wagons suck. Same with Expedience. Scumreads the major wagon candidates.

Predicts a PW lynch eventually for policy.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1600 (isolation #4) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:39 pm

Post by Titus »

A: Not in that setup. Scum would hammer one or the other if both scum.
B: Setup spec is fine in my hands.
C: Do you not know how to compare who is on what wagon? God damn, seriously. Do I have to do everything myself?
D) Notice the no reason part
F) We haven't crumbed flavor. Yet. God, you can't figure it out either. You acted as if I was being super obvious now you're claiming dumb. Just stop.

@Nero, Stop stating Pidgey is policy. He's not. GiB was scummy. This play is not town unlynchable.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3456 (isolation #5) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:10 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2247, Painbringer wrote:Met get back on Elbrin scum please. You don't think I am scum. Otherwise town has to hope for a no lynch. I am frustrated and fed up. I have done everything right but here I am again wagoned for pushing scum. Watch DS Elbrin and PV get away again.

I just wanna cry. Like really. This was really frustrating watching this.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3460 (isolation #6) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:22 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3459, Xtoxm wrote:4:12 including 2-shot unlynchable scum lol?

DS was mechanically confirmed scum and you didn't lynch him.
Wagon analysis suggested DS and Elbrin.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3466 (isolation #7) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:37 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3462, G[o]dz wrote:He would have been mechanically confirmed mafia if Mr Ion hadn't actually visited Mr Freezer. The fact that there exists scenarios in which this might not be the case means no, while it's certainly plausible he just got lucky, he wasn't confirmed anything. That said, even if we lynched Mr Sentinel here, it probably wouldn't have changed the outcome.

He was confirmed when DS tracked the untrackable townie.

There's a rule in the setup that mafia PMs trump town.

DS getting a result scumfirmedhim.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3467 (isolation #8) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:39 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3463, Elbirn wrote:
In post 3456, Titus wrote:
In post 2247, Painbringer wrote:Met get back on Elbrin scum please. You don't think I am scum. Otherwise town has to hope for a no lynch. I am frustrated and fed up. I have done everything right but here I am again wagoned for pushing scum. Watch DS Elbrin and PV get away again.

I just wanna cry. Like really. This was really frustrating watching this.

Titus I am sorry and I have no idea a lynch on me was swung into a mislynch on you and me getting away with a win. I don't know what God allowed that to happen.

I hate being scum it makes me feel bad

Don't. Setup and town dumb errors were frustrating me. Youvplayed to wincon.

Never EVER feel sorry for meif you are scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3514 (isolation #9) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:23 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3508, Nero Cain wrote:prob b/c d2 you were saved by Titus/Fire scummin it up and D3 was a DS/Met 1v1 and D4 was PV.

We didn't scum it up at all. Literally no town thought we were scum Nero. Your ego got in the way here big time. I had a claim I crumbed perfectly and took every measure to avoid hyper posting in the thread. I did everything I could and you're sitting there ramming through lynch after lynch on town while painting me as some egomaniac asshole I am not.

FFery et al weren't on my wagon because they thought I was scum. They wanted to have the personal noise factor die down which you refused to let happen.

You basically discount everything I say because it is me who said it and it frustrates me to no end because if we agree on scum we are usually right.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3518 (isolation #10) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:07 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1609, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1606, Painbringer wrote:
In post 1602, Nero Cain wrote:Is Pid here and able the resist? no. Look, I get it. You are scum and trying to defend your other head when ever she puts her foot in her mouth but you are doing a piss poor job.

Dude you have entered tunneling mode so hard its not even funny.
Just....stop, before you go too far and then you are crouching in a corner weeping at how terrible you are at this game.

That is what awaits you at the end of the road.

Or some lame justification for your piss poor tunnel after our flip. Which is more likely actually.

your and Titus' play has been a joke. QQ NEWB.

Yeah grabbing this when I saw your ISO Nero.

I literally told town what I needed (to post less), and you shitted on that. You tunneled me since you arrived in this thread. I made every effort to tell you what you were doing was bad and detrimental to the game state.

You're justifying my play based on right for wrong reasons which is infuriating.

You are not reflecting here on your own play. Please do so.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”