Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #136 (isolation #0) » Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:59 pm

Post by Garmr »

6 pages already. After a quick glance I'm going to say

VOTE: Extrapolated Eagle

I don't really trust the bird. He seems to want to get involved in everything. He also didn't really provide a good reasoning for voting epola and never does. I would think a town player would try and push his first suspect to reveal more information instead his sitting back defending himself and I think trying to justify his vote by defending himself.

His other content is meh.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #140 (isolation #1) » Sun Dec 06, 2015 4:08 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 137, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:
In post 136, Garmr wrote:6 pages already. After a quick glance I'm going to say

I don't really trust the bird. He seems to want to get involved in everything. He also didn't really provide a good reasoning for voting epola and never does. I would think a town player would try and push his first suspect to reveal more information instead his sitting back defending himself and I think trying to justify his vote by defending himself.

And I would think a town member would read before voting. Instead of skimming.

Quick question, what does "never does" mean?

A skim means a quick readin this case I skimmed every post................

You never really found any more reasons to vote or devalidate your vote on epola It feels like you just want a place to place your vote. I would expect town to try and get information out of their scum read instead of just defending there vote.

Are there any other reasons you think his scummy?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #141 (isolation #2) » Sun Dec 06, 2015 4:08 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 138, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:I'm starting to regret signing up for this one. Honestly if you're just going to skim, Imo, you don't have time to play the game.

Well fuck you to.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #150 (isolation #3) » Sun Dec 06, 2015 4:52 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 147, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:
In post 141, Garmr wrote:
In post 138, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:I'm starting to regret signing up for this one. Honestly if you're just going to skim, Imo, you don't have time to play the game.

Well fuck you to.

Let me put it this way. If you don't have time to read my posts and attempt to understand them, then why would your posts be informed enough for them to be worth my time to read and respond to fully? The only people who can fully play to their wincon and not really read the thread/skim it are scum, because they already have everything figured out.

I did read your posts Like i said I read every post and these are my first thoughts off my head aka a skim. I don't like how your trying to invalidate my logic because of this instead of my actual logic. Also do you scum read everyone who votes you or is that just a habit? I don't like the round about way your handling things now.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #152 (isolation #4) » Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:04 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 151, Elyse wrote:Heyyyyy.

This seems like a bs vote. Why would scum want to get involved in everything?
In post 143, Errantparabola wrote:Nothing in 142 actually matters that much... Eagle is probably town. I see where you got the whole non-voting shit from now.

In post 144, Errantparabola wrote:I take that back. I don't think Eagle is town. More like null. UNVOTE:
Give me some time to think

I'm gonna need you to explain your thought process here.

OK Eagle, I see the post you think errant is backing off in now...I disagree.

Now you think the gambit failed...so what's your read on errant?

I could see myself voting a number of people atm, but I'll slap a vote down here for now and see what it does.

VOTE: Garmr

P-edit:

Yeah this was the right vote.

Scum want to be involved in everything so they look like they are doing something tell me what has eagle actually contributed to hunting scum. His vote epola was bullshit yet his been involved with all these other events I would think a townie who was involved in everything would push more on a scum read showing eagerness. This seems like scum eagerness to look town.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #153 (isolation #5) » Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:07 pm

Post by Garmr »

And yes i'm saying eagle has contributed shit all despite his numerous post. His post show no sign of hunting or trying to figure out the game. He takes around about way of defending himself as well drawing away from the reason people vote him instead of addressing it.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #163 (isolation #6) » Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:36 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 158, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:
In post 149, Spifflop wrote:
In post 148, Spifflop wrote:From this page alone EP is town.
Way more willing to engage than in a previous game I've played with him where he was scum.

~Spiffy

Perhaps wasn't a failure after all. But I think it was definitely worth a shot.

UNVOTE:

I need sleep now, however. And then to sit and watch for a time.

PEdit: ... Ok. 1st question: do you, or do you not, skim the posts?
2nd: some people I have run into over the years have this strange obsession with logic and the invalidation of such. They think people act logically. Some even think that invalidating someone's logic is alignment indicative. I can assure you that from my experience, this is rarely the case.
3rd. Might I say that for someone who is scum reading me for responding to other people's accusations about my gambit and other posts, it seems strange that you get frustrated when I'm not excited to respond to your accusations about such things? Who's "logic" is strange now?
4th. I gave reasons for my scum reads. If you did not read them, that is your problem, not mine. You can just continue doing what you're doing and I'll just ignore you. I will vote for and call scum who ever I think is scummy or whoever I think calling scum might get me a better read on someone else regardless of whether or not someone else is voting for me.

I play games with other people's votes on me. It's what I do. Sometimes it's intentional because it helps me get my reads. Other times it's because I tried a gambit. And still others times I have really crappy play. If I only voted for people who weren't voting for me, in my past experience, my options would be severely limited.

Thank you. I'm tired. I need time to look, read, and think.

PEdit: oh crap. Everyone is here again. Looks like I won't get to sleep now.

who was that addressed to I am going to guess me

1.Yes I looked through every post then voted the one I thought was most likely scum it took me 3-4 minutes to read all the post so it was a skim. If i skipped posts I would of used the phrase skimmed past. Also what is your point in trying to argue the meaning of words. I meant it like i meant it trying to argue this way to devalue a case is bs.

2.yes I understand that people don't act logical sometimes but what's your point with this question. Can you actually give me a town reasoning as to why you didn't push your read and instead went on the defensive.

3.I'm not getting frustrated at that maybe i'm getting frustrated at the fact you keep diverting from the line of reasoning. This seems like a shitty attempt to paint me with a bad brush. You never even addressed the fact you didn't pursue your read even through you had plenty of time to as you addressed the defense and other people. So explain to me why my logic is strange again?

4.I read your singular reason for the scum read I don't think it's any good. Post 100 right is the full explanation of your read. So you scum read him in short for tunneling you and not having much attention to whats around him until he finished tunneling you and started paying attention to them right thus not giving you as much attention even through his votes on you. Kinda sounds like a bs reason to me and a delayed omgus so people wouldn't mention that. Now you unvote when he unvotes you and you are being pushed by someone else.......
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #166 (isolation #7) » Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:47 pm

Post by Garmr »

@elyse&passionatestorm
Since you acknowledged that eagle isn't hunting the logical fact him getting involved in everything+lack of hunting=scum can I get you to vote on this slot?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #170 (isolation #8) » Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:52 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 169, Passionate Storm wrote:Oh and I think EE would be scum for different reasons.

Oh ok can you tell me those reason may convince more people to join the wagon plus it gives me a little look into you?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #202 (isolation #9) » Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:00 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 201, Spider Gwen wrote:
In post 131, Aunt Jemina wrote:I sort-of want to call TSO sour for how his posts come off as being unproductive, however, that is probably this old lady being senile.

I think it's mostly null. But if I had to pick a side, I'm actually leaning town.

---

In post 139, Errantparabola wrote:
In post 114, Spider Gwen wrote:This sounds like you have more here, but you don't want to give the analysis because it's easier to go after Eagle.

How did you take "nothing to say about them" and get "this sounds like you have more here"

You said that you didn't buy what either of us said, which means that you had a problem with what was said. That means there's some analysis of some sort there. But you don't focus on any of that and instead go after Eagle, which is a bit easy at this point. It sounds like you actually have something deeper about our back and forth, and it worries me that you would not at least give further thought on it, which you clearly have, choosing to instead focus on one thing: Eagle.

Don't mean to interrupt but I have focused eagle as well and tunneled him and you haven't said anything about me yet? What do you think of eagle now and what do you think about my case on him. What about his responses as well do you think they are addressing my case or leading astray.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #254 (isolation #10) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:08 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 241, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:
E
XTRAPOLATED
E
AGLE
'
S

E
XCELLENT
R
EADS

"
When a storm is coming, all other birds seek shelter. The eagle alone avoids the storm by flying above it.
"

-Unknown

Eagle wakes and leaves his nest, soaring the skies as he often liked to do as if to say to the sun, "I can get higher than you." It wasn't true of, course but aime days Eagle just felt the need to fly above
something
, anything.

Eagle's afterthought: pigeon, it appears I was wrong what I said about eagles and storms yesterday, but it made for good flavor. I honestly didn't find out until I was looking for eagle quotes this morning

EAGLE looked out over the world and saw all- the creatures calling his name, and those that did not. Many had questions for the eagle, for he had done something that had scared and confused them.

"Peace, friends. All will be answered now. I am here. I have had time to think and sleep. But you must wait until the end of this post for answers to questions, first I shall tell you what I think of you so you may all go back to gossipin.
"There is an intruder in my forest," the eagle continued, "in your forest. In our forest. You have discovered this already. I suspected it. Which is why I did what I did. Was it the best course of action? Perhaps. Perhaps not. It was the first time I had tried such a thing. I think, for now, it was helpful. I shall come back and look at it better when this whole predicament is over, and I know who the intruders are, and how they reacted.
"And it will be over. You can rest assured that we will find and kill the intruders. So for now, I share my thoughts on who they are."

First,
Varsoon, the Knight
Spoiler:
The Eagle looked at the man, burly, yet quivering in his once fine suit of armor.
"I cannot tell about you, yet sir, whether that quiver is really or fake. How the spider knew you were going to come before you came, I know not. Perhaps she knows you from elsewhere, her eggsac
was
in a castle. I enjoy how humbly you came into our forest, how respectful you were. How you seemed to try to stir things up the moment you heard there were intruders. And your frustration when it seemed to come to nothing. But it was early in the day, perhaps a bit too early. But for now, friend, I think you belong here.

null/
town

But when you get a chance, dear sir, could you share your thoughts on the others here? You likely know them better then I.

Next,
SpiderGwen, the Spider
Spoiler:
"Either you or the clouds in the distance do not belong here. You did do exactly what I expected the intruder to do, but not when I expected them to do it. You grew your nest after the clouds had changed direction, but perhaps that does not matter? You do seem to stay close to me, which I greatly appreciate, so for now I shan't tear down your web. For as my mother told me,
"You should never turn against your friends in times of trouble, unless you are certain they mean you malice. For if you have no friends in times of trouble, you have no friends at all."

"You are kind of crazy, and maybe a little stubborn, but you're strong, and I like you. You certainly didn't seem to expect the clouds, and you attacked them when it appeared they were intruders here. You seem to have locked your targets and even your friendliness towards me seems to be something an intruder would not do, for you have put yourself on a limb for me, and I am grateful for that. There is not much time that has passed since we have been invaded, but you seem to be on our side.

slight town

But be warned, my lady, for if the storm belongs, then you do not.

Passionate Storm, the Storm
Spoiler:
"I see you, maiden of destruction, brewing in the West. How fickle and careless you seem. You lock onto what you say doesn't belong, but change it for something you don't care about. You thunder about me and why I am dangerous, yet, if I understand you correctly, I am not even your most suspicious of creatures, yet little is said about them. How little you care about who lives and dies, yet how controlled your stormy side is. You seem to be putting on a show, and I fear how the show ends.

slight scum

You and the spider do not belong together. Nor do you and the notebook.

Eagle's sidenote: I honestly wasn't thinking of your hydra, and I only read enough of your wiki to get a feel for you. When you noted that it was your hydra name, it rung a bell and I figured I would go along with it, but I didn't actually go that in depth, too many people. I also have no idea what insuyasha is.

ErrantParabola, the Scholar's Notebook
Spoiler:
"You are an interesting fellow, sir. Your pages seem to be filled with the frustrated scribblings of one who believed himself misunderstood. Which makes me think perhaps you do not mean malice on the forest. Perhaps I am wrong, but perhaps not. How you handled the end of our conversation yesterday seems interesting, going from a town to null read could be anything from an intruder trying to see how accusatory he can be towards others to a resident being careful who he calls friend. I am wary of you, Mr Book. But for now,

slight town

I do not like how the rain from the storm seems to fondle rather than ruin your pages, however, perhaps you can share what you think of this matter?

Aneninen, the Pigeon
Spoiler:
"Of you, my fellow feathered creature, I find myself quite fond. You seem a bit confused as to why we are being invaded, and this makes me think you aren't an invader. Those who I think to have intruded seem to dislike and accuse you, and this adds up to me thinking that us birds of a feather should fly together. I have enjoyed our conversations up until this point and I see not why we should not cease this.

slight town

You speak quite vaguely, though, could you explain who this Chlotilde is?

Elyse, the Girl
Spoiler:
"I believe, dear girl, that you do not belong here. You did EXACTLY what I expected from scum and stated so. That I would attract attention provocatively, someone would jump on me for it, and then a scum, seeing me, knowing I'm town, would vote for the one who voted for me. You spent an entire case building a case on me, cool, calm, collected, not caught up in all the confusion, and then instead of voting for me, you voted for the one voting for me. With no case built at all against the poor bear. On top of this, you attack my friend the Pigeon.

slight scum

VOTE: Elyse
Garmr, the Bear
Spoiler:
"Yes, I know you try to appear as a wolf, but you behave like a dreary mother bear, coming out of hibernation to find her cub missing. So for now, you are the bear. I am not quite sure what to make of you. You either believe words to mean things that they don't, or you make up new meanings for words. The case you have built against me is, in parts, legitimate. But most of those parts were intentional. Other parts of your case might have been legitimately what you see, but are not true. For example this:
In post 136, Garmr wrote:. After a quick glance

In post 140, Garmr wrote:
A skim means a quick readin this case I skimmed every post................

In post 150, Garmr wrote:
I did read your posts Like i said I read every post and these are my first thoughts off my head aka a skim.

"A quick glance" and "skimming" are the same thing. Neither of them mean reading fully, which is what you seem to say they mean in the last post. Yes, I believe this argument is relevant, unless English is not your first language, and in that case, the argument is a bit ridiculous, and I will drop it immediately. You seem to tunnel me pretty hard and be proud of it, though, and I think that perhaps you misread/misunderstood/didn't believe in my gambit, all of which would make sense coming from a town player, fmpov.

So
slight town

But I can assure you I have done nothing against your cub. So please start trying to pull down someone else's tree, I don't want to have to move my nest again.

grapes, the Grapes
Spoiler:
"I like you. Many creatures say you are tasty, but, no offense, I prefer to eat creatures. But you seem to have very similar reads to mine and you seem to be quite intelligent, for a fruit. You don't seem turned by the chaos of the other animals, and you don't seem to be aware of what is going on, though you look to be figuring it out"

slight town

I particularly like this post:
In post 224, grapes wrote:i wonder if 5-6 people scumreading klingon for making a bold fos means anything

It's interesting, is it not? I think maybe it does mean something. Though I town read the people on that wagon right now.
I am curious to hear about your vote for spifflop, though.

... Wow there are a lot of people. I need a break from this, so I'm going to leave you with this and come back in a bit. (Hopefully before lunch, maybe not until after work).

Since it's 3 am will elaborate on a few things. English is my first language but
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/skim
a.
To read or glance through (a book, for example) quickly
or superficially.
I'm using it as in the term quickly I looked through it quickly your pushing as I looked through superficially. Is there really even a point in arguing this because even after a a reread i still like my points which I noticed straight away. They still stand. It's scummy to to try and devalue ones case by something other than the case its self.

You admit there are legitimate parts which you have not even addressed at all you been tip toeing around it. Do you think I will drop it if you continue doing this?

So
slight town

I don't understand how you came about this 360 when a couple of posts ago you were saying this

In post 164, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:
In post 161, Passionate Storm wrote:@EE, The thread had been open for all of 20 minutes at the time. :/

Time moves REALLY slowly when you're nervous.
In post 162, Passionate Storm wrote:I also would like you to state which reads, specifically you disagree with.

In post 154, Passionate Storm wrote:
Town: Elyse, Garmr
Weak town: TSO
Weak scum: Spider

These ones. (Took my name off the list for relatively obvious reasons).

I'm tired. I'm going to sleep now. I'll reread and talk more in the morning.

You obviously had me as a scum read here. Only after I have been town read by a few people you suddenly say this. I think you were holding back given reasoning because you had nothing solid and B you wanted to see how town would react.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #290 (isolation #11) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:46 am

Post by Garmr »

Phone posting so can't quote stuff till I get home.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #296 (isolation #12) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:07 am

Post by Garmr »

Don't understand the shiro votes
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #370 (isolation #13) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:57 pm

Post by Garmr »

Oh fires here yah town block pals.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #495 (isolation #14) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:45 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 262, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:
In post 254, Garmr wrote:[

Since it's 3 am will elaborate on a few things. English is my first language but
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/skim
a.
To read or glance through (a book, for example) quickly
or superficially.
I'm using it as in the term quickly I looked through it quickly your pushing as I looked through superficially. Is there really even a point in arguing this because even after a a reread i still like my points which I noticed straight away. They still stand. It's scummy to to try and devalue ones case by something other than the case its self.

Fine. I take it you're saying you read the thread through and still like your points? Then I'll respond to them.

about time.

I don't understand how you came about this 360 when a couple of posts ago you were saying this

This is what I mean when I say you don't read.

In post 160, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:
I'm just going to put this out there: (I haven't had a chance to reread the thread yet) but at this moment in time I disagree with a majority of your reads. We'll have to discuss this in detail tomorrow.

Yes, I'd like to sit back and observe. But we don't always get what we want, do we? And I like starting things off.

I was tired and these were gut reaction reads. They were quick and I hadn't had time to take a step back from the thread. That's when my reads are best.
I thought you were actually going to respond to what I said not go off in a different fucking direction. You were pushing deeply I was scum in your tone then did a 360. Irionic you complain about glancing ect when you haven't even got the brain capacity (or pretending not to.) to comprehend something so fucking simple.

I don't really trust the bird. He seems to want to get involved in everything. He also didn't really provide a good reasoning for voting epola and never does.

Reasoning you disagree with is not necessarily bad reasoning
I would think a town player would try and push his first suspect to reveal more information instead his sitting back defending himself and I think trying to justify his vote by defending himself.

.. so you would prefer I don't try to justify my vote and ignore the numerous accusations against me? I don't have an infinite amount of time. Also, as I have said multiple times (though not necessarily before this post) this was a gambit and I need time to go back and think about the results before I push further. It would be stupid to tunnel him before backing off and checking on everyone else and making sure I'm going the right way with it. In my experience gambits can go horribly wrong and "scum reads" can be for the wrong reasons and end up being town.

Are you fucking retarded omg how many times do AI have to go through this with you. It's not that you defended yourself that is scummy no no that's ok it's you defended yourself and didn't push forward at the same time. You seemed capable of addressing others on different subject but not capable of fucking doing that.

Quote which content, pls.
All your other content at that point was meh and didn't contribute.

In post 152, Garmr wrote:
Scum want to be involved in everything so they look like they are doing something tell me what has eagle actually contributed to hunting scum. His vote epola was bullshit yet his been involved with all these other events I would think a townie who was involved in everything would push more on a scum read showing eagerness. This seems like scum eagerness to look town.

Actually, if I was scum, I would AVOID putting my neck on the line to get some reads at game start. It just doesn't seem smart to start the game attracting a whole lot of attention that I really don't like when I play scum.

Of course you say that while your scum. Other people have acknowledged that scum do tend to like that to make themselves look better. Maybe you did it because you felt like no one would look into it you didn't think a townie like me would pressure you on it. Maybe the reasoning you did that was because you don't normally do that as scum and you are self aware as scum. Tell me what reason does a townie have to post empty fucking post followed by shitty reasoning on a obscure wagon.

In post 163, Garmr wrote:4.I read your singular reason for the scum read

This actually sounds like quite a few reasons to me. Perhaps you miscounted here?

was using words like singular reasoning for emphasis what I should of said was I read your single post with all your reasoning and thought it was throw away garbage.

I don't think it's any good. Post 100 right is the full explanation of your read. So you scum read him in short for tunneling you and not having much attention to whats around him until he finished tunneling you and started paying attention to them right thus not giving you as much attention even through his votes on you. Kinda sounds like a bs reason to me and a delayed omgus so people wouldn't mention that. Now you unvote when he unvotes you and you are being pushed by someone else.......

You don't have to like my reasoning. That's your problem. But I do have to say it's pretty early in the day, and I have to say I don't like your reasoning for voting me either. .

There's a difference between not liking one reasoning because you think it has scum motivation and not liking ones reasoning because you disagree with it.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #496 (isolation #15) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:47 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 482, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:
Garmr might be scum. Tunnels me as "pushing town read" which I'm good with. Not a fan of the fact that he dropped the tunnel, hasn't moved on to anyone else, and is just kind of being ignored now.

I haven't dropped my scum read on you I said I couldn't quote while I was at work then I fell asleep when I got home because I was exsausted It's only been a couple hours in real life not even a day wtf.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #497 (isolation #16) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:55 pm

Post by Garmr »

Also like to point out eagle switches to a scum read when it's fucking convenient for him and since he was criticized for doing the 360 (technically now he has done a 360 I should of said 180 before) this slot should be lynched over grapes. Tbh grapes isn't even that that bad of a slot.

In post 224, grapes wrote:i wonder if 5-6 people scumreading klingon for making a bold fos means anything

Grapes even brings up a valid point there is such a strong scum read on kling for just one post. People are swearing she's scum. I don't see how anyone can get that strong of read from one post alone. I think aj mentioned this as well (another person who I have a good feeling about.)

Through his content is lacking it's not really what I would call scummy. Some of it shines town like post 224 which I just mentioned and 187 strike me as genuine.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #498 (isolation #17) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:57 pm

Post by Garmr »

I still want to see more reactions from klingy as it would probably bring some clarity to the people revolving around her and herself.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #502 (isolation #18) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:17 am

Post by Garmr »

eagle needs death but people are blind and think big post = actual content when in truth that isn't the case.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #506 (isolation #19) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:12 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 503, Dapper Stranger wrote:
In post 477, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:@dapper, how do you feel about sharing reads?

A man is always completely forthcoming in the past, but much and more is thinking this may not be wise. When every read is public, it is giving weaknesses scum are capitalizing on.

A man is explaining how this is just so. If a man is saying persons A, B, C, and D are scum and is wrong on B and D then it is providing common ground for persons A and C to share with the other two. Persons B and D, knowing they are falsely accused, are then susceptible to unwittingly playing for scum and a man's correct conclusions are thrown out as well.

No, one at a time unless a man is nearing death.

A man is intrigued with this one's Web of Suspicion, and would suggest keeping track of who is initiating each action will be much and more helpful. If a man is having a copper to spare, he is wagering the blue lines will be of more importance.

Will a man lynch a eagle. Clip it's evil wings and join me on my crusade to hunt evil scum.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #510 (isolation #20) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:08 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 508, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:@garmr your whole post is stuff you've said before and makes it obvious you're not reading what I'm posting in response to you....

So you're on the ignore list until you can calm down and read. My brain and my theory both say it's likely you're scum, though, because this sounds like convenient tunneling to me, when the argument is repeated bs and the author isn't reading and until it gets brought up that he's dropped his aggression for some reason it gets brought up against. It does provide a good way for you to ignore other players, though, like ythan did in my last game, and ignore list doesn't mean I'm ignoring your scumminess, just your stupidity.
That said, my theory says it's slightly unlikely that you flip scum with Elyse (I noticed my mistake when I woke up for some reason), so if you know she's your scum buddy you can keep acting like an idiot for a while because she's next and then whoever theory says is more likely, I think. Unless I've discarded theory by then.

Don't turn this around on me. You haven't even touched on my points you keep avoiding them. You just keep strawmanning the shit out my post. I'm making a stance your going to be gone by today I'm going to make sure of it even if half the game is you or me arguing I want people to smarten up and lynch obvious scum.

these are my points.

1-I don't like the fact you just defended yourself instead of trying push for a lynch on Errantparabola. You stated one case for errant but didn't try to build on it latter on. Errant was doing other things as well. You have tried addressing this recently but you never gave me a answer I liked. But I acknowledge you did try and anwser this one atleast.

2- You seemed to be involved in everything early game but had no firm stance on anything. You haven't really addressed why you did this instead you tried to say a scum you wouldn't do this becuase scum you doesn't want to much attention on you. But that's the point your empty comments about things is just try and divert attention away from you by making it look like your doing something.

3-Your whole point on using the meaning of words to try and devalue my case. I know what I did and instead of addressing the point for the longest time you just argued this point this is fucking scummy.

4-You're way of reading me make it seem like you want to make me devote you. First you throw mild suspicion on me, then you give me a town read out of no where and then when I don't back off you throw a scum read on me this seems like scum trying to use reads to get heat off their tail. Also that bs excuse that I stopped pushing you lol. I was at work bud i could only phone post quick thoughts.

new ones
5-
In post 508, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:
That said, my theory says it's slightly unlikely that you flip scum with Elyse (I noticed my mistake when I woke up for some reason), so if you know she's your scum buddy you can keep acting like an idiot for a while because she's next and then whoever theory says is more likely, I think. Unless I've discarded theory by then.

This is a very fucking weird thing to say. It's like your trying to find a way to link me to elyse even through everything says the opposite to you.

6- you called me scum numerous times yet you haven't laid a vote on me I think you are actually pushing me more than elyse and I'm curious why your votes on elyse and not me.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #512 (isolation #21) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:20 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 511, Dapper Stranger wrote:I think Eagle's push/non-vote is out of site-newbieness (reminds me of myself). Don't really want to hang him for that.

-Fresh

what do you think of my recent points.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #519 (isolation #22) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:47 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 513, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:Garmt, every one of your points I've responded to or is really freaking dumb.

1. The reads early game were to push people around and get them out of their comfort zone so I could read them better when I had sleep and time to distance myself from the thread. That includes reads, my reads are freaking crap if I haven't had time to take a step back. I believe thhat on multiple occasions I had made it clear that I til I posted my next days reads list none of those could be taken seriously.
2.see one. Not saying this again.
3.NOT AT ALL, bucko. Glancing at and skimming are NOT under any circumstance reading thoroughly and understanding as you have proven time and time again.
4.see 1 and my most recent pistsm READ them this time don't glance or skim
5. I literally said its likely you aren't a team. So HoW on earth is this linking you?

Read.
The.
Game.
Please.

I don't think you can make this up. I have pushed Elyse harder than anyone else this game.

Not satisfied with the way you answered 1 or 2.

3.My point was a quick read and my initial thoughts I went deeper into it latter on. There is no point in arguing this as you could just of argued my point in the begging instead you used this as a way to try and dance your way around my initial point why not try and answer my argument at the start why try to use word play to devalue something

4. 1 doesn't answer anything about this question.

In post 508, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:
That said, my theory says it's slightly unlikely that you flip scum with Elyse (I noticed my mistake when I woke up for some reason), so if you know she's your scum buddy you can keep acting like an idiot for a while because she's next and then whoever theory says is more likely,
I think. Unless I've discarded theory by then.

I'm reading deeper into this. I don't see any reason for you to saying this as town at all. You use language like she's probably my buddy then go on to say she's probally not then go on to say Unless I discard that theroy meaning your looking for a chance to discard it making you seem eager.

so if you know she's your scum buddy you can keep acting like an idiot for a while because she's next

I assumed I was the stronger read because of the language you used in the last comment. But yeh concede this point.
But that brings up a interesting question why would you say she's next if your not going after me? Unless you mean your going to do her now which isn't really next.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #520 (isolation #23) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:52 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 517, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:@garmr
Quick question, did you just happen to miss all the stuff in 514 because you "glanced over it" or "skimmed it?" Because that would make sense

Nah Just got caught in the language you were using which made me think I was the stronger scum read.

In post 518, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:Or are you just not reading the game thread and tunneling me because it's a good way to get out of reading your fellow players?

I am reading the game thread I'm just trying to get you lynched. I have shared my opion on a few players through not many. You might be able to pick up some reads through my tone when addressing some players through.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #521 (isolation #24) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:53 am

Post by Garmr »

Also it looks like eagle is scum flailing at the moment he can't seem to handle the pressure well so his trying to devalue everything by saying I'm not reading properly.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #525 (isolation #25) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:06 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 523, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:See what I mean? Garbage. That whole post. Just like the last one. You're free to argue what you want. The whole thing goes in the trash can.
Now you have two options:
1. Whine about how I'm not responding anymore
Or go back and actually read the thread, make a quality thought out post, READ this time instead of looking for what you want to because you miss things when you do it the latter way, and stop being an idiot.

I have to say though, and this is a big reason I'm scum reading you: this is only crappy play if you're town. If you're scum this is actually good play because you're likely to get ignored as VI and people will think you're kind of town if I flip for the opposite reason people think scum are town when they white knight- scum would know my alignment so why would garmer press so hard if eagle flipped town?

Lol really that's the best reasoning you can come up with to scum read me I'm pushing you to hard looooool. I'm not going to get ignored because my points are soilid you even admitted earlier some of my points were solid yet tried to dance around them it took ages to get you to reply and even then your response was pathetic your such obvious scum.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #543 (isolation #26) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:26 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 530, jasonT1981 wrote:
Official Vote Count

Klingoncelt
(5): Aunt Jemina, Aneninen, Elyse, Passionate Storm, itlepip
grapes
(4): Spider Gwen, Spifflop, Errantparabola, Shiro
Spider Gwen
(3): inte, randomidget, Dapper Stranger
Shiro
(2): My Other Head Is Scum, Varsoon
Aneninen
(2): T S O, Alchemist21
Passionate Storm
(1): Klingoncelt
Aunt Jemina
(1): PeregrineV
Extrapolated Eagle
(1): Garmr
Errantparabola
(1): I Am Innocent
Elyse
(1): Extrapolated Eagle
Spifflop
(1): grapes

Not Voting
(1): TheWayItEnds

With 23 alive, it takes 12 to lynch.

Day 1 deadline(expired on 2015-12-27 17:09:57)

what is wrong with everyone in this game more need to vote ee.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #551 (isolation #27) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:10 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 526, Elyse wrote:
In post 471, Dapper Stranger wrote:
In post 447, Elyse wrote:I'm surprised TSO isn't a presence

Why? That one is rarely having a presence D1.

I thought I remember him being a presence D1 of the last game.

@Garmr
Your points are good. I would join you on EE but it doesn't seem to have enough support today because yeah people think he's town and it's annoying. Literally interactions with him go like this:

You: *brings up valid point*
EE: *doesn't address it*
You: *restates point in a different way or asks him to address it directly*
EE: "READ THE THREAD YOU'RE A VI MY THEORYYYYYY!"

But there's a warm spot for you on the Kling wagon which also has a very good chance of flipping scum if you want it.

I'm surprised you'd be the one to say that. Also not really keen for a kling wagon it has no substance. She's null to me.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #552 (isolation #28) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:13 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 548, Dapper Stranger wrote:
In post 543, Garmr wrote:
In post 530, jasonT1981 wrote:
Official Vote Count

Klingoncelt
(5): Aunt Jemina, Aneninen, Elyse, Passionate Storm, itlepip
grapes
(4): Spider Gwen, Spifflop, Errantparabola, Shiro
Spider Gwen
(3): inte, randomidget, Dapper Stranger
Shiro
(2): My Other Head Is Scum, Varsoon
Aneninen
(2): T S O, Alchemist21
Passionate Storm
(1): Klingoncelt
Aunt Jemina
Extrapolated Eagle
(1): Garmr
Errantparabola
Elyse
(1): Extrapolated Eagle
Spifflop
(1): grapes

Not Voting
(1): TheWayItEnds

Day 1 deadline(expired on 2015-12-27 17:09:57)

what is wrong with everyone in this game more need to vote ee.

A man is learning that when he is alone in a large group, most often it's because his judgement is flawed.

There were more votes before but they dropped off with little to no reasoning. Also I have seems to be peoples secondary scum read.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #554 (isolation #29) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:25 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 553, Elyse wrote:
In post 551, Garmr wrote:
In post 526, Elyse wrote:
In post 471, Dapper Stranger wrote:
In post 447, Elyse wrote:I'm surprised TSO isn't a presence

Why? That one is rarely having a presence D1.

I thought I remember him being a presence D1 of the last game.

@Garmr
Your points are good. I would join you on EE but it doesn't seem to have enough support today because yeah people think he's town and it's annoying. Literally interactions with him go like this:

You: *brings up valid point*
EE: *doesn't address it*
You: *restates point in a different way or asks him to address it directly*
EE: "READ THE THREAD YOU'RE A VI MY THEORYYYYYY!"

But there's a warm spot for you on the Kling wagon which also has a very good chance of flipping scum if you want it.

I'm surprised you'd be the one to say that. Also not really keen for a kling wagon it has no substance. She's null to me.

Why are you surprised I'd say that?

You had a scum read on me before but now you to be in agreence with me.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #590 (isolation #30) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:14 pm

Post by Garmr »

Tso vote eagle with me
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #614 (isolation #31) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:48 pm

Post by Garmr »

Don't like this eagle is a village idiot talk. Your letting eagle off the hook while dismissing the case against him.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #616 (isolation #32) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:03 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 615, itlepip wrote:
In post 614, Garmr wrote:Don't like this eagle is a village idiot talk. Your letting eagle off the hook while dismissing the case against him.

The case against him is just that he has made posts with logic that doesn't fully work. I have played 3 games where this happened, we lynched the person and they flipped town. I don't think he is VI, but I think it should be pretty easy in later days to find scum motivation. Since there are more surprising scumminess, like Kling and Elyse, I don't support an EE lynch right now.

You either read nothing of my posts or pretending not to.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #681 (isolation #33) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:40 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 675, Spifflop wrote:^ That is so town it hurts.

~Spiffy

I'm starting to doubt your compantacy if you think that's town.

That being said klings getting flustered over some pretty awful reasoning does look scummy.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #686 (isolation #34) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:04 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 683, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:
In post 681, Garmr wrote:
In post 675, Spifflop wrote:^ That is so town it hurts.

~Spiffy

I'm starting to doubt your compantacy if you think that's town.

That being said klings getting flustered over some pretty awful reasoning does look scummy.

Since you seem to miss the important things, I'll just highlight this unimportant thing for you to bring up later.
In post 682, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:
PEdit: how are you in a place to doubt anyone's competency if you can't even spell it?

This is mafia not Scrabble 2 different set of skills dick.
Also you seem to ignore points as well and didn't address some things twisting it into something else.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #687 (isolation #35) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:39 pm

Post by Garmr »

Also eagle I get it I suck at spelling I acknowledge this what of it is there some sort of point you want to make.? I have my reasoning as to why I suck at spelling and grammar and things but I have plenty of other skills in real life to make up for it and I know enough to get by so yeh.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #690 (isolation #36) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:25 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 688, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:My point: if I was a dick to call you incompetent, were you not a dick to call him incompetent?

Take from that what you will. It has now reached the time of the morning where I apply all my poor, hurt feelings to everyone else and then sit drowning in a pool of tears made by my own self-pity. We. I'm going to bed now, I can't finish these reads tonight. I'll get back to you tomorrow, goodnight.

good for you i'm glad you know the difference between in game referring to extremely strong disagreeing to someones read with a hint of frustration and a snide remark to make oneself feel bigger. I can see you have a vibrant social life since you don't get stuck on things like spelling and grammar which usually shows someone with a inferiority complex and needs to feel superior to everyone else. Also you don't lack the ability to read someones meaning even if the words they use are spelled incorrectly because that normally points to someone with a lack of social skills in real life and they are normally people who live on there computer and do nothing all day. Oh and your great at picking up on someone post even seeing that some thing like "i am mobile posting so can't do quotes." means I can't post any big cases at the moment and not replying with something fucking so retarded like this.

In post 482, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:.
Garmr might be scum. Tunnels me as "pushing town read" which I'm good with. Not a fan of the fact that he dropped the tunnel, hasn't moved on to anyone else, and is just kind of being ignored now.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #729 (isolation #37) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:10 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 704, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:Garmr calling someone incompetent is offensive no matter what the reason is. Whatever. That's all I'm gonna say on the matter

If Spifflop is offended then Spifflop would say so. No need to white knight for spiffy they are adults.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #730 (isolation #38) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:33 am

Post by Garmr »

I think annen is town at the moment even with his lack of hunting compared to usual. I think maybe his obsessing over some sort of power role/gambit since his pretty much soft claiming with this clotid stuff. I can't find any scum motivation when looking through his posts. He still has some reasoning through when it comes to his reads (just not as much as normal annen but it's different from scum annen).

So he can be townie.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #826 (isolation #39) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:43 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 819, Spifflop wrote:Starting to think EE is a Klingon scumbuddy.

~Spiffy

That would explain a couple of things.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #827 (isolation #40) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:43 pm

Post by Garmr »

Well pace wise.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #833 (isolation #41) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:14 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 831, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:
In post 828, Passionate Storm wrote:1) Why would you know that I would feel you were like me? Are you artificially emulating me?

2) This doesn't respond to the point I raised.

3) Your theory sucks. You need to stop theory crafting and just explain why something is scummy until you have played awhile. My most successful self wagon did not come until years in.

4) Your wagon hopping theory is wrong.

5) I am seeing plenty of followup. Followup doesn't mean tunnel.

6) We'r talking about Klingon.

1. Because you're suspicious when you don't need to be, you're singularly focused on taking out a certain person based on the belief that said person is scum,
your people skills need work,
you appear easy to mislynch, I imagine that happened a lot when you started, you like to dominate things and keep control of the situation, and you seem to enjoy shutting people down, perhaps even when you shouldn't. It also appears from your interaction with Klingon that you are emotionally attached to this game and everything in your way/distracting you from this is scum.

All things that can be used to describe me as well. This is my rebuttal. I am no alt, I am no attempt to imitate, I am a one hundred percent genuine human being that's perhaps a bit overconfident and a little too friendly to the point where I make friends by pretending with strangers that I've known them a very long time.

I am in no way here just for you, although you seem incredibly suspicious of me, and I'm not really certain why unless you see all the reasons we're alike, too.

My analysis of you as a person was my response to this rebuttal for now, I'll take a step back, detach myself emotionally and try to look at it again tomorrow.

I almost choked on to death on my glass of water because of this lol.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #877 (isolation #42) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:53 am

Post by Garmr »

^ isn't taking part in the rest of the game talk about not actually reading post hypocrite.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #879 (isolation #43) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:06 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 878, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:Two posts isn't taking part, bub.

@interested forgot to add I'm kind of ignoring garmr for the most part but sometimes he says something he hasn't said before and I'll respond.

28 of my post are addressing you and making a case now 29

15 of my post are directed others about you or own there own in the same post as you or not even including you. To see their reasoning and understand them better so I can judge if they are town or not.

I will admit that I have been focused on you through because your the scummiest person here and it frustrates me people think your a newbie who can't lay out a proper case (lack of reasoning) and not scum who's just trying to sound good as your reads on people seem opportunistic/omgussy if they are against you.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #933 (isolation #44) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:19 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 915, T S O wrote:
In post 913, Dapper Stranger wrote:
In post 896, T S O wrote:Sometimes the method in which Elyse posts reminds me so heavily of YCBA III where she was scum, but then other times there are fantastic posts which convince me she's town. As well as that, I like everything she's saying. I find it unlikely that she is bussing, so either she's town or she's scum and my reads are completely off as well.

I cannot remember the last time my reads were completely off, so I'm going to assume it's not the case here either.

A man is remembering YCBA3 until late game.

I was unlucky with the speedlynch I created d1, and was blinded d2 by Peregrine's remarkable scumminess, as was AJ and anyone else with a working brain.
The day 3 Elyse-scum lynch was all me
, you got Guiltied d4, and the day 5 massive-scum lynch was, again, all me.

I only regret the d1 speedlynch. Nothing else.

Nah uh my bus convinced more people to join the wagon. You can say you were the townie with the most persuasive case :P but not the one with the most persuasive case :P.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #934 (isolation #45) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:35 pm

Post by Garmr »

@tso

I have been a big part at arguing with eagle yet you haven't mentioned me once or gave a thought on me. Some of your quotes your commenting on are replies to me. I'm curious why your leaving that part out if your interested in eagle. Eagle shows his scummiest side when arguing with me?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #949 (isolation #46) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:42 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 936, Spifflop wrote:
In post 2385, hiplop wrote:
death in family might be a little more absent than usual for a few days. will try to still post if i can

I am sorry for your loss I send my best wishes.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1023 (isolation #47) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:38 pm

Post by Garmr »

Don't like the fact that the spifflop wagon I don't think the reasoning for it is good despite the fact that more than half of spiffys veiws contrast mine I can put this slot as town. Also my number 1 scum read has jumped onto it and I don't think he will get lynched because people seem dumb so Might as well jump on scum read numero duece since that is likely to get lynched today.

VOTE: Klingon
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1043 (isolation #48) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 4:26 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1024, Dapper Stranger wrote:Complete sentences with punctuation and complete thoughts please Garmr.

Ok in short I had a scum read previously on kling Because even through the case on her originally was pretty weak. She panicked and flailed which I never seen a town kling do before. Also a town kling would be more involved as town she's pretty bad at scum and that's what I am seeing here.

Also I don't like the wagon that has built up spiffy. Eagle is scummy as hell and I want to choke the people who right him off as a village idiot and the case that has been pushed against him is something I don't agree with because town tend to not be as coherent as scum and the case is based on coherency.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1108 (isolation #49) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:27 pm

Post by Garmr »

I have known about titus job for a while. But that isn't even a accurate description of her job. Her job is to get her clients off there charges or lessen them if they are guilty or not. Not only does that not apply to mafia it contradicts it. Mafia town side is about finding scum out of town and convincing others to hang them. It's more about being a investigator/prosecution and others are the judges in retrospect.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1353 (isolation #50) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:23 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1350, Spider Gwen wrote:
And then Jaquen begins to make a Spiffy-scum case based on Klingon being town. Because don't kid yourself, that's exactly what it is.

@Spiffy/Stormy: I will join that wagon if there's no other way. But I don't like how Stranger has approached this.
He seemed ready to misrep Klingon and jump on that wagon,
but then he formed a counter instead and started WKing her. Something is wrong here.

I did not not this but thank you for bringing that up gives me something to look into.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1386 (isolation #51) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:08 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1384, T S O wrote:I just realised that I have been outrightly ignoring Garmr for a while now. This really wasn't my intention, my dear, do forgive me.

You even ignored me when I asked what you thought of me, where is the love tso where is the love.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1405 (isolation #52) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:38 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1389, T S O wrote:
In post 1386, Garmr wrote:
In post 1384, T S O wrote:I just realised that I have been outrightly ignoring Garmr for a while now. This really wasn't my intention, my dear, do forgive me.

You even ignored me when I asked what you thought of me, where is the love tso where is the love.

Such a travesty will never occur again as long as I draw breath. Talk to me, Garmr. Where are you at this game?

Lets see in short

I was pushing eagle hard earlier.
Then I noticed kling was pressured over easy to dispell bad reasoning for one post and I think a town kling would easily be able to handle that she is pretty bad as scum.
Then I saw the spiffy wagon pop up and tbh I don't like the reasoning on it +the fact eagle jumped on.
I realized that my eagle case isn't going to go through today but I can lynch my second scum read in klingy.
Also I have more town reads than scum reads but I guess the town make up the majority of the game so yeh.

So that my mind processed in the minimum amount of words possible.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1454 (isolation #53) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:38 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1444, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:@Elyse, ok thanks. Sorry something clicked in my head and I wanted to try to figure out which thing it was.

@Klingon I know you're trying to work in order but I'd like to say that you aren't helping town by simply defending yourself every night. I get more and more suspicious every time you fail to hunt down scum reads or become aggressive. You don't have time to respond to every accusation against you and it's a silly thing to do anyway. So pick a target and head in that direction. Any target. As long as you can convince me you've got good reason for it (not "they're voting for me") or that it is something that is helpful to town I will remain cautious about placing my vote on you.

Cough coaching Cough sorry had something in my throat.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1465 (isolation #54) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:20 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1463, Dapper Stranger wrote:
In post 1454, Garmr wrote:
In post 1444, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:@Elyse, ok thanks. Sorry something clicked in my head and I wanted to try to figure out which thing it was.

@Klingon I know you're trying to work in order but I'd like to say that you aren't helping town by simply defending yourself every night. I get more and more suspicious every time you fail to hunt down scum reads or become aggressive. You don't have time to respond to every accusation against you and it's a silly thing to do anyway. So pick a target and head in that direction. Any target. As long as you can convince me you've got good reason for it (not "they're voting for me") or that it is something that is helpful to town I will remain cautious about placing my vote on you.

Cough coaching Cough sorry had something in my throat.

Yes. The inexperienced coaching the seasoned. Yep, that's how that us working. Besides Garmr, scum is having Daychat in the previous games and a man is surprised if the same isn't true here.

I wouldn't exactly call klingon seasoned as scum and if eagle is scum this game his already shown skills at being scum that are better than klings in the past.

I don't know through about day chat I didn't think of that and Through I have seen scum drop fake coaches to put distance when people knew there was day chat. What was the point of a town eagle telling kling how to get out here situation through?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1468 (isolation #55) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:46 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1408, T S O wrote:
In post 1400, Passionate Storm wrote:
In post 1397, T S O wrote:Is it a confidence issue? There are certain players I won't mention playing this current game who she couldn't possibly be worse than.

She is more of why bother, we'll ignore her variant.

In all likelihood, that will probably happen. But I was ignored when I started too. Mafia has a definite learning curve and very few people get to evade its necessities.

In post 1405, Garmr wrote:
In post 1389, T S O wrote:
In post 1386, Garmr wrote:

Such a travesty will never occur again as long as I draw breath. Talk to me, Garmr. Where are you at this game?

Lets see in short

I was pushing eagle hard earlier.
Then I noticed kling was pressured over easy to dispell bad reasoning for one post and I think a town kling would easily be able to handle that she is pretty bad as scum.
Then I saw the spiffy wagon pop up and tbh I don't like the reasoning on it +the fact eagle jumped on.
I realized that my eagle case isn't going to go through today but I can lynch my second scum read in klingy.
Also I have more town reads than scum reads but I guess the town make up the majority of the game so yeh.

So that my mind processed in the minimum amount of words possible.

This mirrors what I've been doing as well. Excellent stuff. (Though you do tend to be scum a disproportionately high amount of the time, so...)

Do you have any unusual reads, aside from the ones you've mentioned?

Not really unusual read per say but a event with Spidergwen

Well it start with 292where she talks about a potential scum slip and then talks to people about the potential slip in multiple post then goes on to say
In post 549, Spider Gwen wrote:I feel even worse for calling that a possible slip. This is a horrible post.

It's like she believes her post is the reason people (titus in this case) scum read eagle when it's not. I'm trying to make out the reasoning why she feels guilty over it. Information was gained from raising it on how people reacted. (I think most people if not everyone disregarded it as a slip because even I wouldn't put that in my case on ee and I'm the number 1 pusher) I want to know motivations. Because all her other post are fine even if i disagree with some things just this is the only thing that stands out as odd.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1525 (isolation #56) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:57 am

Post by Garmr »

Eagles behavior around kling is weird and I don't like how itlip is trying to push eagle as a different faction from kling. It's like he knows what klings going to flip.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1692 (isolation #57) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:49 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1676, Aunt Jemina wrote:
In post 959, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:Wow, that was quite well thought out. I'll drop Elyse for now, I don't have the energy at this moment in time to continue pushing that lynch. And spifflop practically completely clears Klingon. So,
VOTE: spifflop
:facepalm:
I wish you were scum, Exxy, bless your heart.

In post 968, Alchemist21 wrote:I don't get the Aunt Jemima read there. Doesn't her constant reads mean she is sorting what's going on? She seems to have a good understanding of the gamestate to me.
VOTE: Alchemist21.

Do you believe exxy could be scum I presented most of day 1 pushing this. I'd like your opion on my points.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1874 (isolation #58) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:09 pm

Post by Garmr »

only 4 more to lynch kling. Calling all people to lynch kling.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1875 (isolation #59) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:11 pm

Post by Garmr »

Also not feeling very content to play mafia after mini 1741 that game ggrrr still grinds my gears.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2051 (isolation #60) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:25 pm

Post by Garmr »

every time I preview my post to check spelling and stuff I get so many ninjas following me lol.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2074 (isolation #61) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:54 pm

Post by Garmr »

Well I looking back over itlip I'm not sure why he was killed it could of easily been a vig,mafia or sk kill.

Spiffy being a scum or sk kill also makes sense to me because I never would see a vig making this kill.

I feel like eagle should be lynched over dapper today to be honest. He is currently giving that defeated scum feel. Also just look at his reaction to kling yesterday. He was pushing her to be town but voted her with a shitty reason when the wagon was near the end of it then jumped off her when he could find the shittest reasoning ever. This reeks of newbie scum.

Lets not forget he posts walls and walls of empty shit that drew away from the game.

He never really directly answered any of my questions he tried his best to change the context or move the discussion away from me. When he did finally answer he just accused me of not reading with out saying why it's wrong.

Eagle has had the most suspicious activity around the kling wagon and I want to vote him out first today. Also I'm more unsure about dapper as my experience with jaq in the past have been mixed I know how he can ruin a game and how he can be a really good player. His reaction around the kling wagon is also harder to figure out to me as eagle is obvious while jaqs just a scum lean to me at worst and in the null at best.

I also like spidergwen for town at the moment after anneiens gambit her reaction comes off as really townie. I'm not sure if annein is town or scum but what he did helped cement my thoughts on spider gwen which I was already leaning town on is her reactions to the name change today.

VOTE: Eagle
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2172 (isolation #62) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:17 pm

Post by Garmr »

@pas storm
no need to rush this dapper is providing a lot of interactions at the moment. Plus we can use this as down time to look at klings actions yesterday.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2290 (isolation #63) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:28 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 2279, Dapper Stranger wrote:
In post 2263, Passionate Storm wrote:There is a fine line between being Titus and being me. It takes a man to realize it. Are you really a man, DS?

And this is definitely you Titus, talking about the difference in your game self and your personal self. So, get off the high horse.

A man chooses jaq a slave obeys.

But anyway I think titus is town because I have seen extreme cases of her defending her scum partners and their interactions point to titus slot being town.

Can you post some reasoning as to why you think titus is scum. Explain why a scum titus would act that way day 1 because the fact you haven't even done that yet is cringe worthy.

In post 1961, jasonT1981 wrote:
Official Vote Count

Klingoncelt
(12): Passionate Storm
, itlepip, Spifflop,
Elyse, Garmr, T S O, Aunt Jemina, Spider Gwen, Errantparabola, randomidget, Dapper Stranger, Varsoon
Alchemist21
(5): Shiro, Extrapolated Eagle,
Klingoncelt,
Aneninen, grapes
Shiro
(1): My Other Head Is Scum
Passionate Storm
(1): Alchemist21
Errantparabola
Spifflop

Not Voting
(2): inte, TheWayItEnds

Klingoncelt was lynched as of Post #1957

Also What i'm thinking right now is alchemist may of been scums main counter wagon with the others being scattered through the other wagons and/or with maybe one scum or so bussing around the end of the kling wagon.

but look who is on alchemists wagon right next to klings vote.

Alchemist21
(5): Shiro,
Extrapolated Eagle,
Klingoncelt,
Aneninen, grapes

I believe since kling was a mafia encyropter and both her and eagle shifted votes pretty close to each other at post 1845 and post 1870 and with no posts from kling in between. That there could of been some silent talking in the back ground. This makes me think shiro is less likely to be scum with kling because shiro tried to persuade both eagle and kling.

This makes me believe shiro is more likely a townie that was wrong with her reads and scum taking advantage of it.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2294 (isolation #64) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:50 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 2292, TheWayItEnds wrote:garmr literally no one is talking about lynching shiro.

Does it matter if anyone's talking about it or not. I'm trying to sort out the game and bringing it up helps me have some clarity. Plus it brings Up discussion other than ds for today who's pretty much a guaranteed lynch and the more info the better.

In post 2293, Elyse wrote:For me the damning thing is Dapper's reaction to Spider Gwen and Titus' fake cop thing.

For him to immediately jump to the conclusion that SG is either a cop who checked Titus or lying scum is extremely narrow minded and something I would expect from scum.

In the first YCBA when I was scum, someone claimed Hated and I said they were probably town because why would there be scum hated? Someone called me out on why I automatically believed the hated claim itself when they could be lying.

It's a similar thing here. Dapper jumps to a conclusion that seems more likely to come from scum.

Then ycba III tou were scum with me a hated scum irony.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2341 (isolation #65) » Thu Dec 24, 2015 1:00 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 2295, Passionate Storm wrote:@garmr, jumping in here since I think my thoughts may help. Don't like Shiro trying to counter obvious scum yesterday and today. Does that bother you? Jeanne and I are trying to sort out townbeard or scum. :/ either scum planned it or jumped on as the mislynch of last resort.

~Titus

I don't get the vibe that shiro was covering for kling the fact she was trying to enlist people like kling herself would reflect badly on her if she was scum. There is only one reservation that I have with shiro through and that's the fact she's not really contributing that much and acknowledges it yet hasn't tried to change that. That's more of a concern that I can't attribute to any alignment through. Honestly it looks like a last second sort of thing to me as spiflop wagon was the first big counter wagon to kling. I think looking at people who jumped between those two would likely to have at least one scum.

In post 2297, Alchemist21 wrote:I was completely off about Passionate Storm yesterday. I think I see what they're doing.

VOTE: Dapper Stranger

@Garmr
I wasn't the only CW yesterday. Before me was spiff (though he's dead) and I think Grapes qualifies as one before even that. EE was on the Spiff wagon and mine as well, so that combined with his interaction with Dapper today makes me think he's more likely scum than not.

I agree with this but I personally think EE needs death first before spiff but I don't mind a spiffy lynch.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2453 (isolation #66) » Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:02 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 2341, Garmr wrote:
In post 2295, Passionate Storm wrote:@garmr, jumping in here since I think my thoughts may help. Don't like Shiro trying to counter obvious scum yesterday and today. Does that bother you? Jeanne and I are trying to sort out townbeard or scum. :/ either scum planned it or jumped on as the mislynch of last resort.

~Titus

I don't get the vibe that shiro was covering for kling the fact she was trying to enlist people like kling herself would reflect badly on her if she was scum. There is only one reservation that I have with shiro through and that's the fact she's not really contributing that much and acknowledges it yet hasn't tried to change that. That's more of a concern that I can't attribute to any alignment through. Honestly it looks like a last second sort of thing to me as spiflop wagon was the first big counter wagon to kling. I think looking at people who jumped between those two would likely to have at least one scum.

In post 2297, Alchemist21 wrote:I was completely off about Passionate Storm yesterday. I think I see what they're doing.

VOTE: Dapper Stranger

@Garmr
I wasn't the only CW yesterday. Before me was spiff (though he's dead) and I think Grapes qualifies as one before even that. EE was on the Spiff wagon and mine as well, so that combined with his interaction with Dapper today makes me think he's more likely scum than not.

I agree with this but I personally think EE needs death first before spiff but I don't mind a spiffy lynch.

I mean ds derp but now you mention it it wouldn't make me sad if grapes got lynched.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2646 (isolation #67) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:45 pm

Post by Garmr »

VOTE: Alchemist
Crumbs of hiding behind alchemist pretty sure this slot is scum.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2758 (isolation #68) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:00 am

Post by Garmr »

Alchemist has to be playing mind games stay positive.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2778 (isolation #69) » Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:51 am

Post by Garmr »

Fuck it you guys should have voted eagle when I said it.

Last edited by jasonT1981 on Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2781 (isolation #70) » Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:59 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 2779, Passionate Storm wrote:@Elyse, You got a better solution? SG died. She was hiding behind Alch. Alch was town.

Therefore, someone healed Alch. Sure as fuck wasn't town.

There is a even simpler explanation she didn't hide behind and changed her mind at the last minute.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2801 (isolation #71) » Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:13 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 2800, Shiro wrote:
In post 2799, Randomnamechange wrote:It's weird how my scumreads are being NKed but my townreads are being lynched.

You were scumreading AJ?

Speakin gof night kills

What is up with them ? I mean we had 2 kills night 1

2 kills night 2 with one being a different kill from one of the night 1 kills

and now we have 1 kills ?

Huh I don't understand this. Did I miss something somewhere about where the night kills have come from.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2809 (isolation #72) » Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:36 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 2800, Shiro wrote:
In post 2799, Randomnamechange wrote:It's weird how my scumreads are being NKed but my townreads are being lynched.

You were scumreading AJ?

Speakin gof night kills

What is up with them ? I mean we had 2 kills night 1

2 kills night 2 with one being a different kill from one of the night 1 kills

and now we have 1 kills ?

Just read back and noticed the kill flavors. I didn't even realize that before. Hopefully my bad luck with sks ends here.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2813 (isolation #73) » Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:56 pm

Post by Garmr »

I think force replacements for inactive players would be better I was never a fan of wotc.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2847 (isolation #74) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:26 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 2846, T S O wrote:Hey TWIE - support a modkill on inte?

Tso will you vote eagle
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2889 (isolation #75) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:03 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 2888, TheWayItEnds wrote:We know that Gwen was roleblocked and killed is what we know.

You can't role block a hider........
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2904 (isolation #76) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:30 am

Post by Garmr »

The simple answer is she didn't target alchemist maybe we should look for another possible crumb
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2919 (isolation #77) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:46 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 2514, Spider Gwen wrote:
In post 2328, Passionate Storm wrote:@SG, maybe we can reread alchemist tonight? Neither of my heads feels good about him, but at the same time too many obvious scum to work with Shiro.

Alch is not a priority for tonight.

Well I think I found the post saying she didn't target alchemist maybe she really did just want to reread him.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2924 (isolation #78) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:51 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 2921, TheWayItEnds wrote:She either did not hide. Was somehow prevented from hiding. Or hid behind the person targeted by the mafia kill and they were prevented from dying and she was not.

Are you deaf hiders can't even be targeted by any night actions
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2925 (isolation #79) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:53 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 2923, TheWayItEnds wrote:And I do not believe she made that post regarding alchemist and then did not hide behind him.

I believe she didn't target alchemist
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2934 (isolation #80) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:03 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 2932, T S O wrote:So the only possible solution appears to be a Doctor, unfortunately.

Or jail keeper it make more sense because alchemist was scummy
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2949 (isolation #81) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:39 pm

Post by Garmr »

There's so much wifom with the hider claim unless someone finds a crumb on who she his behind we should lynch scum aka eagle I have the best case on him out of any cases present today. Also his a common scu m 4ead but always side lined. We should of lynched him before but you guys were like nooo
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2969 (isolation #82) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:00 pm

Post by Garmr »

Well we can sort this out.
Hiding behind scum would result in different death flavor.
hiders can't can't be roleblocked.
If the target is town and protected then both hider and town would live.
If she hid behind scum she would die.

Therefore the only conclusion is hider didn't hide and she was killed because of that alchemist got mislynched.

That's the end of the hider talk right here becuase we can figure out she didn't hide.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2971 (isolation #83) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:04 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 2952, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 2949, Garmr wrote:There's so much wifom with the hider claim unless someone finds a crumb on who she his behind we should lynch scum aka eagle I have the best case on him out of any cases present today. Also his a common scu m 4ead but always side lined. We should of lynched him before but you guys were like nooo

what about ?

Wouldn't consider crumb strong enough. Also figured hider didn't hide so yeh.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3074 (isolation #84) » Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:11 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 3071, Passionate Storm wrote:Someone called for Titus.

PV's posting but only after conftown votes him.

MoHiS needs to read.

I don't want to lynch MoHiS or IaI yet. Those two circle jerking means one of the many guns will handle it.

SG his behind Alch. This is the only theory that supposes smart players and fits with the evidence. Both scum factions targeted Alch. Alch was jailkept. This shall not be discussed further without evidence to the contrary.

I want Random or PV noosed today.

Titus fucking read the game

We have confirmed that if the target was protected then SG wouldn't die.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3084 (isolation #85) » Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:46 am

Post by Garmr »

@tso

if his using natural night resolution strongman's shouldn't even be able to touch hiders since hiders activate first and you can't target something that isn't there.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3114 (isolation #86) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:37 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 3108, T S O wrote:fucking what

Tso vote eagle with me anyway Been a bit slack today probably will post better when the weekend comes when I'm not doing manual labor all day.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3241 (isolation #87) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:57 am

Post by Garmr »

To be honest I don't mind a random lynch either but eagle is more likely scum and today is the best day to lynch him before he starts killing off people who scum read him.

So What I have been trying to sort out is mohis

Day-1
he was opposed to the kling wagon calling her mislynch bait-fire
doesn't know how he feels about kling- vedith
In post 864, My Other Head Is Scum wrote:
In post 846, Passionate Storm wrote:When Klingon flips scum, I am lynching you next if you make no effort to sort her.

What do you mean by "Sort her"?
You mean defend and give reason to not lynching?

Nice trap attempt there Titus.

I haven't actually read yet so I don't know how I feel on Kling but for the time being I'll take my other heads opinion on it.
Plus the fact that you are pushing that we are defending a scum partner here (not the wording, but obvious you are saying that) is what concerns me. Considering you know both me and FB will throw a team mate under the bus.

I've got my eye on you Titus! And when I do read up you are my focus! :mad:

Also, no games on my main so I will make this my primary for now. :cool:

-Vedith

I really don't like the approach by vedith here it's like vedith knows what klings going to flip and distancing himself away from the lynch.

But after reading through most of his posts after those ones it sort of been low key with not that stands out. It worries me as It could be intentional because he lacks pressure on him.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3244 (isolation #88) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:02 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 3242, T S O wrote:Garmr - you agree with my explanation of Gwen's death, yeah?

I reckon she didn't hide.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3340 (isolation #89) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:48 pm

Post by Garmr »

one word varsoon eagle
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3367 (isolation #90) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:02 am

Post by Garmr »

3 more till we make some eagle pie.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3382 (isolation #91) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:56 pm

Post by Garmr »

^what difference does it make
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3470 (isolation #92) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:35 pm

Post by Garmr »

sigh I hate you guys I really hate you guys.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3472 (isolation #93) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:07 pm

Post by Garmr »

WARNING
Excessive course language read at own risk.

This is really fucking bull shit. Donkey balls tugged by a camel. We started off great kling flipped scum and everything was great. But then everything turned to shit we should of fucking lynched eagle day 2 over dapper even through I didn't mind dapper dead since he was a null. Eagle should of been lynched then and there. I bought the alchemist hider crumb lynch as well as others through so can't really complain about that. But fucking damn it we are not going to put off a lynch on scum today because some fucking idiots are having doubts. This is why those people were lynched over eagle why his been a scum everyday yet not lynched because scum isn't fucking pushing hard on him and pushing lynches beside him and I feel like the only fucking townie who's not brain dead when it comes to eagle. Fuck you all seriously

rage over
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3473 (isolation #94) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:13 pm

Post by Garmr »

I feel better now.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3632 (isolation #95) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:30 am

Post by Garmr »

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3657 (isolation #96) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:14 am

Post by Garmr »

I really don't want to say anything about eagle right now. I wil; get back in the game later.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3798 (isolation #97) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:26 pm

Post by Garmr »

Vanilla town I'm not worth much tso is pretty much confirmed town.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3800 (isolation #98) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:25 pm

Post by Garmr »

Oh I mixed up who was copped should pay more attention to this game but agree his probs town.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3802 (isolation #99) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:49 pm

Post by Garmr »

I don't know.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3803 (isolation #100) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:53 pm

Post by Garmr »

Twie hasn't flipped so it's not confirmed. My interest in this game has pretty much dropped since eagle flipped town.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3881 (isolation #101) » Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:27 am

Post by Garmr »

VOTE: Pere

this game seems simple to win with the cop claim.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3910 (isolation #102) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:43 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 3908, T S O wrote:VOTE: Garmr

I thought you loved me.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3931 (isolation #103) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:46 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 3930, TheWayItEnds wrote:
In post 3916, T S O wrote:Garmr is still a required lynch imo.

why is this true moreso than anyone else?

I'm guessing it's just a rand out of the players that are not confirmed.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3935 (isolation #104) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:28 am

Post by Garmr »

Not much to invest in when we have so many clears.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3938 (isolation #105) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:24 am

Post by Garmr »

is it possible to lynch someone else because there is no case on me at all.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3956 (isolation #106) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:33 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 3955, My Other Head Is Scum wrote:VOTE: Garmr
Sorry bud.

No need to be sorry. :wink:
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3960 (isolation #107) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:36 am

Post by Garmr »

I feel sad that my unlynchable title has been broken but Kinda like a lot of pressure is off me.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3966 (isolation #108) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:43 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 3962, T S O wrote:You played a good game, Garmr. There were no missteps I could really point to. If I was dead you'd probably have escaped the noose today.

I really wish that was the case. Welp my lips are sealed good luck all.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4085 (isolation #109) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:10 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 4080, Spider Gwen wrote:
In post 2046, Spider Gwen wrote:Actually Stormy, let's leave Eagle be to focus on the scum we both agree with.
I want to solidify the town bloc to make it seamless in that time. Not much more to say there, but I will want to revisit this before the day ends.

In post 2065, Spider Gwen wrote:
I think Elyse and Auntie J are incredibly likely town. But I'd like to start solidifying them.
Also if you're concerned about TSO, we should probably solidify that too. But I need to know whether you want to prioritize solidifying town or figuring out players like Eagle.

In post 2088, Spider Gwen wrote:Whatevs. I think easing Jeanne's fears should be a priority moving forward.

Guess who I hid behind...

Eagle but we keeped on jailing him becuase we thought he was sk. We didn't think a townie would act that way.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4091 (isolation #110) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:01 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 4090, I Am Innocent wrote:Jason, thanks again for a great game. Sorry I lurked thru most of it, fell behind and real life issues. Count me in for the 5th edition!

Elyse, great job bringing it home. You had little margin for error. Garmr, also a good job for most of the game.

yeh but I freaked out about titus. If I didn't do that we may of won earlier. Oh well I can't play a star game every game (especially when our team for the most part was really good.). Elyse deserves all the credit in this one. I had faith in you.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4092 (isolation #111) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:06 pm

Post by Garmr »

Tso through I think was a star player round the end he gathered town and got scum lynched. He deserve a pat of the back for making it such a nailbiter when it could of been a scum steam role.

Also titus played a great game and filled the scum team full of paranoia.

Aj was also very threatening and deserves a mention.

Spider Gwen you also did well but you have to be more clear on who you hide behind.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4094 (isolation #112) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:11 pm

Post by Garmr »

I had a long argument with kling in the dead thread about that lol. She was trying to say we planned to bus her from the start and was twisting the truth a little to make herself look like a victim.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4096 (isolation #113) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:23 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 4095, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:That was a very good game you played, Elyse, you have my respect. I nearly went completely mad this game a large part due to my read on you.

Ok eagle going to say this.

Sorry

I still don't think your reasons were right for catching me because they could of been me on a off game as townie which I have every once in a while. But you did manage to quite a few scum on your list. So I guess you may have a decent instinct and I wasn't giving you enough credit.

I apologize.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4099 (isolation #114) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:03 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 4098, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:
In post 4096, Garmr wrote:
In post 4095, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:That was a very good game you played, Elyse, you have my respect. I nearly went completely mad this game a large part due to my read on you.

Ok eagle going to say this.

Sorry

I still don't think your reasons were right for catching me because they could of been me on a off game as townie which I have every once in a while. But you did manage to quite a few scum on your list. So I guess you may have a decent instinct and I wasn't giving you enough credit.

I apologize.

When I was younger and playing off site I said things like this a lot. Actually every time I was caught as scum I said this or something similar. I think a big part of this is because I take a very different approach to reading people than anyone else I've met and I've always seen my reasons as the only right reasons. I don't know. Maybe I caught you for the right reasons, maybe for the wrong ones. I have kind of just started giving in now and accepting any reason I'm caught as valid, since I feel that (at least when I responded) that this response was more to protect my ego than to help the other person become a better player, and I don't want to be destructive (no matter how much it may seem to be otherwise.) In the sprint, it doesn't matter why scum was caught, they were caught. In the long run, for the player, it can be helpful to know good reasons and bad ones, but since I've found that everyone reads everyone differently, it's best for the individual player to figure this out for themselves.

I apologize for the wall. :/

No worries good game through.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4102 (isolation #115) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:23 pm

Post by Garmr »

Elyse if you want to see the dead thread klings post or if anyone's interested in seeing her scum post and why she got such a bad reception from us. I got them all screen shooted.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4103 (isolation #116) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:33 pm

Post by Garmr »

Well the ones likely to be deleted through she did say 1 nice thing kinda but then continues on complaining about her lynch.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4107 (isolation #117) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:55 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 4105, Varsoon wrote:Nah man, it's poor form to share screenshotted deleted stuff like that.

I guess this game shows I really should be more involved in my games and also trust my gut.
I think that both having my hand off of the wheel and putting more confidence in external voices is what kept me from pulling a clutch win at the end.

It's poor form to threaten to report and then bag your team mates for lynching you then expect deleting it to clear everything. I might say shit sometimes but at least I keep it there to reflect on what I done wrong and don't expect it to be sweeped away.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4109 (isolation #118) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:22 pm

Post by Garmr »

Some of the post were deleted before I could get to them anyway.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4110 (isolation #119) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:31 pm

Post by Garmr »

Oh just remembered they were the guess of who aj is. I got them. Just remember them being more aggressive it's more of a constant whine here.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4112 (isolation #120) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:48 pm

Post by Garmr »

No you suck you are toxic and cry when you are about to be lynched about being team mates.

It's not hard to jump to that conclusion that you would do that when you lied about me and elyse planning it all from the start. Speaks volumes about your character.

I made sure to screen shot these anyway.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4114 (isolation #121) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:12 pm

Post by Garmr »

@kling
Fuck I just remembered this is like a similar circumstance that happened before but role reversal. Between you and silverwolf.

What were your words that game let me think

Well aren't you the fucking hypocrite.

Unlike you that game I didn't go posting personal info and keep rubbing in the salt like you did. We all tried being civil with you kling but you didn't try with us and we got sick of you.

@elyse
Happy scumday.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4117 (isolation #122) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:54 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 4116, RadiantCowbells wrote:Leave Klingy alone pls.

Happy scumday Elyese

Why should I Rc when tell me rc why is she allowed to run her mouth against two of her scum mates who didn't bag her at all (the worst elyse said in the scum thread was please stop whining.) Why white knight her now?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4118 (isolation #123) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:58 pm

Post by Garmr »

That's what I thought anyway all gg was fun and a nail biter finish.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4119 (isolation #124) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:17 pm

Post by Garmr »

Leaving old topics behind.

Jason do you feel your games are a bit town oriented.

They always seem to have potential for multiple confirmed townies and a lot of town power.
this game had a hider+cop with a doctor.

Last time
a sensor,hider,doctor,gunsmith

time before that
fbi agent,cop,doctor,town bomb,vengeful townie,Town 4 shot Neighborizer
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4125 (isolation #125) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:09 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 4124, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 4114, Garmr wrote:@kling
Fuck I just remembered this is like a similar circumstance that happened before but role reversal. Between you and silverwolf.

What were your words that game let me think

Well aren't you the fucking hypocrite.

Unlike you that game I didn't go posting personal info and keep rubbing in the salt like you did. We all tried being civil with you kling but you didn't try with us and we got sick of you.

You whine a lot.

Silver and I actually get along quite well outside the games. We do have each other on mutual blacklist, but we're cool about it. We won't sign up for games that the other is in, and we won't try to get the other bumped from games we want to play.

Stop whining klingy
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4158 (isolation #126) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:42 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 4157, TheWayItEnds wrote:To be fair to Garmr...

I disagreed with "TWIE gambits a lot" in the dead thread.

But "TWIE gives reads in absolutes a lot" is a pretty accurate statement.

I never said twie gambits a lot????
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4161 (isolation #127) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:07 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 4159, TheWayItEnds wrote:
In post 157, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 155, Passionate Storm wrote:@EE, That push isn't ridiculous. It's what is known as a reaction test. :nod: basically, you're doing something that throws someone off their guard to get them to indirectly reveal information about themselves or others. Fake day vigs were common until it was abused and any player with my level of experience or older rolls their eyes at them.

Scum aren't going to dance and say I am scum.

@IAI, me as cop...really? Why?

Wasn't me, one of the others swore by it, u can ask him post game.

I even pointed out the "hard town" read each day by TWIE, first with MOHIS, then grapes, then EP,
but I was told that TWIE gambits all the time so I was overruled.

I disagreed with this post in the dead thread.

I dont think what you said is inaccurate.

Oh ok understood.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4163 (isolation #128) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:26 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 4162, Aneninen wrote:
In post 4160, hiplop wrote:getting shot made me sad

Getting shot would have made me happy. ^_^

Anen you sell yourself short you were town read for the majority of the game and you had some nice reads. If elyse didn't have such a strong start and mid game you might of won.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4174 (isolation #129) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:37 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 4168, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:There's a name for this stuff? Also what's the chainsaw gambit jaquen was talking about?

Also I loved playing with jaquen.

PEdit: idk what slayers gambit is but whatever I did worked, it caught Elyse

it didn't catch elyse through becuase she won the game.

Also a slayers gambit is when you intentionally play bad and scummy. It's a really bad gambit as town will jump on you as well. I honestly don't think that's what you were doing.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4179 (isolation #130) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:03 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 4172, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:
In post 4166, T S O wrote:Am I the only one who thinks Slayer's Gambit is a giant crock of shit?

Also based on the wording in the last paragraph you aren't the only one who thinks it's just an excuse to act scummy, if that's what you meant, although I assure you my play was intentional.

PEdit: I moved on the theory that null alignment/town would jump on lynchbait or someone acting strange/out of place, and scum would jump on for town cred.

So my tips to get people to believe.
-address peoples points against you instantly and try not to dance around them. (you kinda danced around mine)
-Try to avoid arguing terminology
-eliminate as much possible town reasoning of why they could do it as possible.
-avoid making yourself looking scummy on purpose then using that to try and convince others that the people who jumped onto you were scum. Slayers is bad.
-Try not to be perceived as crazy by offering solid logic and possible reasoning as to why this person did that.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4180 (isolation #131) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:08 pm

Post by Garmr »

Also eagle what about the type of players who like to interrogate players and build cases against them before they vote. They would always get positive results on your test.

Or the yolo players as town would always get negative results.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4197 (isolation #132) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:40 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 4189, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:YOu and garmr amaze me. You win a game and you still need to be told "good job, you did good" and if anyone else says "oh I think I might ahve done something good here, I just need to fix here" then you have to make sure that they're put back in their place because you and only you two are good players and since we lost, everything we did was HORRIBAD and we should never play this way again.

Listen, I said I respect your play. It was very good. Good job. Ok? I'm however, perfectly allowed, to reflect on my play and examine in the open without being crapped on by your insecurities

Eagle that's not what happened. You were bagging elyses play and implying that she was obvious scum even through she made it end game and won. Your argument that you bring end game are not the ones you presented in the game and are all retrospect ones that you can figure out by looking from a spoiled perspective.

Your reasoning was wrong on why we were scum because even through we did actions the thought process was wrong like your slayers gambit it didn't catch anyone because town and scum alike scum read you for it (we legit thought you were scum at one point read the scum thread). It's ok to catch scum for the wrong reasons as long you continue to hunt for more clues in game and then catch them out and lynch them with right reasoning (or be able to conveince others of the wrong reasons lol). But you didn't end up doing that.

I honestly don't think you understand the way you word things and cultivate this story post game where you make yourself out to be a super genius (I don't know if you are trying to convince yourself or others) and devalue others play by cutting off bits and adding reasoning for our play even if it isn't why we did the things we did. It comes off as very pretentious and offensive to players so when I realized that you probably didn't do it on purpose I decided to say sorry and let bygones be bygones. Of course people initial response is going to be hey that's not what happened and stand up for themselves.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4199 (isolation #133) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:00 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 4198, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:You're welcome to think what you wish, Garmr. Your decision to attempt to deceive yourself is yours to make alone.

Look I was just telling you why people are having a negative reaction to you and not any of the other town players. It happened more than once (with me and elyse) and with just you alone not tso,anneinen or random. Think about that for a second. I honestly don't think you understand what you have done wrong and don't think you will listen if I describe in depth.

Just take this this way just be careful how you present your analysis in future if you want to avoid arguments. That's the most helpful things I can say and you will listen to at the moment to be honest.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4201 (isolation #134) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:09 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 4200, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:I understand why Elyse and yourself are responding negatively. Have you noticed that no one else did, though?

YOu're upset that you got caught. It happens. Get over it.

Notice how we are the only one you been bragging about catching (yet not lynching) to satisfy your ego. You just end up being annoying and that's why you are getting a negative response out of us and no other townie is. You can live in your world of make believe then.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4204 (isolation #135) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:54 pm

Post by Garmr »

Elyse join the next game you could be anyone pwease.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4219 (isolation #136) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:43 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 4218, jasonT1981 wrote:Zach and I will be working on the setup. I have started an early draft.. however, if you ever saw my original drafts, so much gets changed lol. Zach is very good in working out numbers of mislynches, and calculating swing effects such as vig etc.

Balance is something I am going to be very focused on in the setup as there is a lot of potential swing involved. I want the puzzle rewards more to be an incentive to have people who normally don't do anything in the night more involved in things and a bit of fun / friendly competition rather than something that can drastically change the game.

My tip would be less investigative roles like cop and hider because those are boring and nothing to op like sensor.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4223 (isolation #137) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:13 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 4220, T S O wrote:You just say that because you're always scum in YCBA, Garmr. For someone like me, who has always rolled town, they're
integral
to the set-up. We need more of them. Much more. Give everyone a Cop.

That's not true I was town once Lol.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4225 (isolation #138) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:25 pm

Post by Garmr »

/double pre in

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”