Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10638 (isolation #400) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:23 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 10637, Cerberus v666 wrote:
In post 10635, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 10612, Titus wrote:

She could have hammerred with BIT. Her main vote would have been barred.

I knew that, but it would have been my swan song.

I hammer someone, anyone, and everyone's gonna know I'm Scum. Sure, Day 6 ends right then, and I NK TCC, but at the start of Day 7 I'm lynched as fast as players can hit that vote button.

Yeah, but unfortunately it comes down to availability at that point. Although Varsoon DID say he would allow players to preemptively setup when a ability controlled vote would occur. So, you could hvae told him in the night that you want your BIT vote to be on x(ABR, and you would have NK'd Sensei, after hammering me), as soon as the day starts...for the last day at least. You would however have to be around to just hammer at the start of the next day, while voting yourself for MC.

I actually think if you had hammered me, and NK'd Sensei, and expressed that your plan was to do what I just said above, Varsoon would have just given the win to you, since town had effectively lost, and you had complete control of the lynches/nothing would have been able to stop you from arriving at a you VS DP endgame which you would automatically win(Plus you would have been MC all the days afterwards, so you couldn't have been lynched)

I wish I hadn't eaten that Benadryl on Night 5, it screwed up my thinking.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10639 (isolation #401) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:39 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

You guys were boring on your adventures, btw.

lol
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10640 (isolation #402) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:39 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

By you guys I mean everyone that didn't Adventure on Nights 4 & 5.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10647 (isolation #403) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:36 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 10645, Errantparabola wrote:I have no idea what happened this game
BUT it looks like my reads were okay so there's that
shrug

Yep, you were making too much sense with that post restriction. We couldn't give you a chance to speak out loud, you were well on your way to picking out the scumteam. :]
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10649 (isolation #404) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:05 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 10648, Cerberus v666 wrote:Oh, klingon. I realized I was wrong. You quickhammering at day start wouldn't have worked. You needed to lynch ABR or sensei (but ABR is better) AFTER he blocked us, without voting for a MC...and vote yourself for MC at the same time. Then shoot sensei in the night, quickhammer us, shoot yosarian the next night, gg in the morning.

But it doesnt work if abr doesn't block us....and there was no way to remove sensei while ABR was around. And shooting abr would have killed you.

So yeah. It wasn't nearly as simple as I made it sound earlier, and there was a very narrow window for you to pull it off.

I agree.

If I would have had the presence of mind to vote off Sensei, ABR would likely have blocked me, so I'd have to vote him off Day 7, and you & I would've killed/treestumped each other Night 7.

I was hoping that just calmly accepting the Impale would make everyone think I was Town and they'd change their minds and Impale someone else.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10669 (isolation #405) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:50 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 10665, Varsoon wrote:Cerb, you might find it far easier to play in the SPACE DANDY MAFIA II Large game due to this public mechanic that I'm revealing for the first time... RIGHT NOW:

HEY EVERETT, WHAT AM I LIKE IN YOUR WORLD?
Spoiler:
Space Dandy Mafia II is a 20 player game that will be played across two separate, private threads.
10 Players will begin the game in each 'Dimension', which will be private game threads.
There will also be a public game thread, but it will always be locked.
If a lynch happens in either Dimension, both Dimensions are locked and night phase begins.
Between these two Dimensions, the scum team will only be able to commit a single kill at night.
The Public Game Thread will be where all death flips and other public events are recorded and where players can see who, on the playerlist, is in each Dimension.
Players will have mechanical abilities to transfer themselves from one dimension to another. Transferring dimensions ALWAYS resolves last in NAR.

The short of it is that you'll actually always be, as far as the thread goes, playing a 10 player game.

Cool!
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10677 (isolation #406) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:13 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

I'm voting for the Space Dandy to run first.

(I'm in a lot of games right now.)
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10697 (isolation #407) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:28 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 10683, Varsoon wrote:I'm quite excited to run both.
I'm tempted to post the entire advert pages now, even though I know one of 'em won't be run until the other is done.
Would you guys like to see the advertisement pages/full public mechanics for these games?

Yes, please!
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10698 (isolation #408) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:43 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

You have me listed twice in the /pre-ins.

What if all 10 players from Dimension A want to jump to Dimension B, but only 2 from Dimension B want to jump to Dimension A?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10720 (isolation #409) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:24 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

*packing my bags and checking for reservations at a hotel in or near Bloodborne*
-
MiniDeathStar

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”