DP9 Blackadder mafia - Game over

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer
Location: On a chair in which I used to sit, took a pencil and I wrote the following on it...It's dark in here

Post Post #33 (isolation #0) » Fri Apr 09, 2004 2:12 am

Post by willows_weep »

Ick sorry about that players and mod.
This thread
was
in my watched topics but it wasnt there all of a sudden.And lately I rarely go to pages not in my topics list because its harder to remember...
I do still have the signup page there though.

So now to the game at hand.
I am not going to random vote, and I see no one suspicious enough to vote since all I see so far is random votes and votes not explained (that aren't marked random and except for Quailmans post).
What is the point of using foul language, downright rudeness, slurs, etc on a gaming site? This is really distasteful.

Forum rules and guidelines (letter and spirit folks)
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=14372
willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer
Location: On a chair in which I used to sit, took a pencil and I wrote the following on it...It's dark in here

Post Post #39 (isolation #1) » Mon Apr 12, 2004 2:45 am

Post by willows_weep »

Ok I have just been looking through the thread (all 2pgs of it) and analyzing everyones posts (most people have at least 2).
So to "pick up the pace"
I am going to
fos:
MeMe
What is the point of using foul language, downright rudeness, slurs, etc on a gaming site? This is really distasteful.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #41 (isolation #2) » Mon Apr 12, 2004 4:31 am

Post by willows_weep »

I made a mistake.. I read through and saw a lot of the same avatars at least twice.
8 out of how many 19? almost half.
Though I did analyze the posts of people I am constantly in games with...

So are you voting me for making a mistake in counting and not being completely aware of the numbers involved? Or ...?

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #44 (isolation #3) » Mon Apr 12, 2004 5:08 am

Post by willows_weep »

Let me re write something then
Ok I have just been looking through the thread (all 2pgs of it) and analyzing everyones posts (most people have at least 2).
So to "pick up the pace"
I am going to fos: MeMe
Analyzing=attempting to read through
The posts of people I have played in games with (not everyone but those that I actually have a database for...).
And also simply reading the thread.

Pick up the pace= I just wanted to get more than 1-4 lined posts
And we just came off of a weekend

Thats true with the careful part.

Yup that is a technicallity I overlooked. And I do even have a database on myself though its not very extensive for a good reason.

Ok thanks for explaining your reason. And I understand the last part of your post.I can sort of see that if I truly am understanding it. Its about intent right?

Non-reason? Well Quiller just said : " Pace should slowly pick up"
and it sort of has right?

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #48 (isolation #4) » Mon Apr 12, 2004 7:27 am

Post by willows_weep »

What are you talking about FD?
Where did I say I
only
skimmed for avatars?

My point about seeing the same avatars simply shows that my eyes focus mainly on the post text section of the pages here. The colors in the avatar is what my eyes see after that. Its by association. I don't need to look at the name above your avatar to know its you who just posted.
I am always aware of when players in the thread change avatars because the color/pattern recognition messes up when there isn't a mental database for it.
So like you post now and I see the text and picture and I know its you so there is a mental reel of general information not based on the total amount of anything else.

Anyway how exactly ...do you get to say I am pretending anything? And then say I "in fact" did anything?

I can understand questioning the way/method I actually
did/do
use to analyze but you don't even grant that.

You have no factual information(that I can tell) whatsoever that would give cause to say that in that way. So if anyone gets "vibes" from this post then yea...thats true.
I'm going to bio lab now.

enjoy.

~W_W

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #70 (isolation #5) » Tue Apr 13, 2004 12:30 pm

Post by willows_weep »

If willows were using low post count as a method of poking the game into action, why not FOS a player who'd posted less
Oh so thats what you're thinking....hm I already explained why I fos'd you.

Let me get the original post:
So to "pick up the pace"
I am going to fos: MeMe
Ok...:
  1. The last part in parenthesis should have had a question mark anyway. Excuse me for forgetting it.

2. The Fos and mention of post count are two separate things. The first sentence is not about noting lurkers or making a point about people with low counts. The mention of post count and number of pages is in parenthesis right?Maybe if you look at it without the stuff in parenthesis it would be clearer.The first parenthesis reads as what it says + :shock: . The second as a :?: I am just saying that I read the thread and looked at my database (Which does exist btw).
  3. Another thing I shouldn't have said (along with how I got the count wrong) is "everyones" because not all the players from the first 2 pages are in the DB.
    ( I am using a list so I can better focus)
Ah I checked out werebears post while writing this:
I am not bashing anyone. But thankyou for letting me in on how you feel/what you think from your perspective.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #71 (isolation #6) » Tue Apr 13, 2004 12:32 pm

Post by willows_weep »

Sorry I had said werebear because I have been multitasking to the extreme! Funny I felt it was wrong but I figured I was worrying about one of the other tasks
Sorry Quailman

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #120 (isolation #7) » Tue Apr 20, 2004 12:11 pm

Post by willows_weep »

ooOoO Come to my house and kill us? Well I suppose I can get my roommate to fill mathcam in under the mafia family thread...you know. Quite personal thing a bit at least with the killing someone.

So now I see I must read these games you all speak of. But am I the only one that believes in not taking past game actions as something close to concrete? I know in these games you dont have uber much to go on but ...meh

I don't overly suspect anyone at the moment enough for a vote.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #188 (isolation #8) » Thu Apr 29, 2004 4:03 am

Post by willows_weep »

OMG sorry so sorry.

I havent been to post in this one in so long. 9 days?
Its not because of evil or anything.
I will read up more than I have, sorry for my lack of participation.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #190 (isolation #9) » Thu Apr 29, 2004 4:18 am

Post by willows_weep »

Ok I have been here. The last post I read was 168. But I don't use AOL anymore so I don't get new posts as often etc.

Talitha what is "unnaturally quiet"? Is this based on me being me or in general players game play?

Nanook are you agreeing that I am being quiet? Because that is all that Talitha has said about me.

Suess?
See I check the threads and such but when I came I saw people repeating leech and people laughing and such and I don't have any input on stuff like that because I have never seen this.
Im going to finish my bio poster, put the other stuff on hold and check out the probable stuff for myself even though players have already begun dissecting etc.

I don't have any leads etc yet except amazement towards MeMe, but thats biased because its me.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #194 (isolation #10) » Thu Apr 29, 2004 6:39 am

Post by willows_weep »

Do you want me to claim? So soon and even though votes are on me mostly because I haven't been posting?

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #196 (isolation #11) » Thu Apr 29, 2004 7:37 am

Post by willows_weep »

So wait...Porro you are going to vote me "May aswell" right after I ask if people want me to claim already based on me just not posting for awhile?

FOS:Porro
for that.

Its still day one, the deadline is tomorrow 9pm GMT. Do you want me to claim now?
I can understand voting a player because of inactivity sure. I have seen it before. But here no one has asked me anything.
There was no asking for a prod, nothing. Just mostly a time constraint led thing which helps mafia not the town.
Some players have implied that it may not be a good idea to follow based on my absence and to those players, Thanks.
Though any one of you on or not on or half on my bandwagon could be against the town in some way.

I will probably just claim if no one answers by 4:30pm eastern because I have a play and a poster review/gallery type thing 5-8? Then I have hw to catch up with.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #201 (isolation #12) » Thu Apr 29, 2004 3:28 pm

Post by willows_weep »

Ick claiming on day 1 based on this is really bothersome, probably to a too far extent.

I am Duke of Wellington and I am not in anyway anti town.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #216 (isolation #13) » Thu Apr 29, 2004 11:44 pm

Post by willows_weep »

Oh MeMe I know its because of my negligence of the game .
I meant this as in what I was talking about earlier. About how no one was really mentionning anything like I have seen before (there were just votes and mentioning me not posting. Not the usual conversation stuff . When I read the thread I was all like "wha--...but I")
Not asking for sympathy or anything, I realize my fault.
I was just whining about it in that line. I will be good though. :D

$itcy?? I hadn't thought what you posted could have been taken that way. I try to read posts on here without a voice now. Its better that way. But anyway which exact post are you talking about? I don't want to assume it was the last one before that with Ben.

Bigben don't worry about pronouns with me, or rather you dont have to worry.

Porro I don't believe you said anything about me at all, besides "may as well" and then voting.
I only have suspicions on you because of what I mentioned earlier.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #221 (isolation #14) » Fri Apr 30, 2004 2:35 am

Post by willows_weep »

Ah ok, and thats why BigBen said what he said...
Oki...I feel like the only one who didn't get that was how you meant it..blah

Thanks for explaining that

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #240 (isolation #15) » Mon May 03, 2004 12:38 pm

Post by willows_weep »

Knife+guillotine(or some other thing)+Cannon=3
+One shot Vig=4
So thats at least

4 killing roles/abilities.
  • That may or may not include mafia(in the total)
  • And could also have the same players in that total(Like mafia members having abilities outside of the group)
  • Could include loner/sk/ungrouped person/persons
  • There could possibly be more than just that 4 killing roles(Corsato is a 1shot vig so I dont believe we know if he even used his ability yet.so there could be others. Plus the possible double treatment issue

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #242 (isolation #16) » Mon May 03, 2004 1:42 pm

Post by willows_weep »

Well that was part of why I did that.
Corsato and I seem to have a similar role.
Im full fledged where he was only 1 shot.

I don't know if he used his power or not, he probably didn't. Which goes back to my listing. Making it a possibility of 4 in one night if someone...didnt have the wrong gut feeling.

So... 1 maf, 1 1shot, 1 vig, 1 sk.
Sk because Corsato probably did not use the ability last night. Because well its only a one chance hit or miss.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #245 (isolation #17) » Mon May 03, 2004 5:03 pm

Post by willows_weep »

Yes.
Yes.

Bad choice....

But why the fos's. What are you thinking Talitha?
MeMe?
There are numerous kills. I don't know anything outside of the googling about my character but if the cannonballs directly implicate me alone then what were you thinking about that? (talitha)

Does anyone else worry about the amount of possible killing roles in the game??
No one is commenting on that. I understand checking me out definately, but can we possibly multitask?
Seeing my mistake already, and not knowing if/howmany roles out there have a killing ability (outside of mafia) this could be bad.
2 cops and a vig? And the role blocker yesterday, eek!
A one shot vig.

So far we're heavy laden with neat roles. 1 full vig, 1 oneshot vig, 2 cops, 1 rb, 1 doc.
Is what I see so far.
20 player game I believe.

I believe there has to be another killing role outside of mafia.
Wait...does any one else find any of this important? I know a lot of times when I am reading threads of games sometimes I feel some of the "discussion" isn't nessacary. I don't want to partake in that really, but I do like this so far in the game. I figure multitasking would make that better though. But I know not everyone can deal.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #247 (isolation #18) » Mon May 03, 2004 5:33 pm

Post by willows_weep »

Height of interest pages 2-6? (Quagmire)
And there was something Corsato never answered.
But when I look at the file for reasons its not as solid as I previously thought.
Probably because I know its dead wrong now.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #252 (isolation #19) » Tue May 04, 2004 1:34 am

Post by willows_weep »

Oki MeMe.

Oh can I be like the long arm of the town??

Talitha: I asked that because I was wondering what you thought my role was.
Well I did try waiting...

Oh the grouping thing?
Sorry Corsato is seperate from the other 3 because I dont think he used his ability yet.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #255 (isolation #20) » Wed May 05, 2004 1:15 am

Post by willows_weep »

Balderick, Edmund, The Ploppys, and Percy?

OMG That stuff is funny " Create a family like atmostphere"
"This is a place of desolation and pain"
"Exactly"
hahah...hah(not an exact quote)
and the Mrs farrow thing..

Would it be interesting if the Farrow was the one? Like coming back to haunt everyone because of the funniness of it all?
Im going to read the first link now... (I had read the second link.)

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #256 (isolation #21) » Wed May 05, 2004 1:45 am

Post by willows_weep »

"Beware, all ye who lust for fame!
The path of life is most uncertain.
Prince Ludwig thought he'd won the game,
But now, the Kraut's gone for a Burton.

Blackadder, Blackadder,
He beat the Hun by luck.
Blackadder, Blackadder,
He's smarter than a duck.

Lord Melchett, Lord Melchett,
Intelligent and deep.
Lord Melchett, Lord Melchett,
A shame about the sheep!"~http://blackadder.powertie.org/transcripts/2/6/
Season 6 chains epi has evil in it too.
I think the script clears the Queen, implicates Ludwig, but I don't know about Melchett and Edmund.
Hm...if I don't think the queen is evil because she hadn't wanted Farrow to really be killed and because Ludwig is evil and wanted the queen dead, and Edmund works for the Queen...
Hm...Im going to go back to where I think Talitha was explaining something about BAdder/edmund and how he could be evil.

Ah, I nuv fan pages with scripts. This stuff is funny. Ill try and read more of whats there.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #257 (isolation #22) » Wed May 05, 2004 2:21 am

Post by willows_weep »

Ah Ok I see where talithas post is.

Talitha you said you were really important so you wouldn't volunteer for a lynch. How so? or why..? Hm I don't know if I should ask you that or not....

But anyway
Ok I will be quiet after this last post...
"Edmund accidentally chops off Uncle Richard's head. It could happen to anyone"~bbc.co.uk
Thats Richard III.
Does that help anything?

oooo the witchsmeller epi.
So Edmund is part witch? Or at least has some in the blood line?
Edmund doesn't really treat Percy nicely...
Blimey...these characters just randomly kill people every 5 seconds so its hard to tell anything, because the reasons aren't always "evil"
Im referring to episode -the black seal- by the way.

Oh Edmund tries to cheat in my duel of honor..

Nothing substantial on Melchett yet. Except that he is unfair and secretive. Orders Edmund to kill a german spy. But then "Over the top" he wants everyone to get themselves killed...?

k shutting up and leaving now.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #261 (isolation #23) » Wed May 05, 2004 3:26 pm

Post by willows_weep »

Nope not yet God.
Though I am thinking Edmund, Ludwig, possibly Percy, and perhaps the ploppys for any kind of anti townie-ness.
Don't know about melchett though.
I can say that I don't think the Queen is evil. That Edmund and Ludwig are my best bets for being evil. Though not together because Ludwig kidnapped Edmund and Melchett.
But thats what I have based on what I have been reading. Have you seen the epis? Or read any of the transcripts?

Nanook
but something about Willows posts that usually defrain me from responding too quickly.
Hm? The words here seem wrong. some of them anyway and some seem to shed a negative light. But either way I do not understand what that is to say.
Help?

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #266 (isolation #24) » Thu May 06, 2004 4:51 am

Post by willows_weep »

EEEEE...Werebear thats what my 3 posts were about. OMG...Those 3 posts are talking about the characters, the plot of the episode and how/what I interpret that to mean for the game.

No one sees that but me?

Here..:
  • Edmund-probably anti-town with Percy.
  • Edmund-probably anti town with people including but not limited to Percy.
  • Balderick-could be with Edmund
  • Mr., Mrs. Ploppy (no relation??)- Could be with Edmund
    ( Those are with but not limited to just being with Edmund who is probably anti-town)
  • Prince Ludwig- probably anti-town.
  • Prince Ludwig- probably alone and anti-town.
  • Malchette- Perhaps name of townie
  • Malchette- Perhaps not in game.
  • Queen- Probably Pro-town
  • Nurse- Perhaps town
Those are the characters that stand out mostly in the transcripts I have read. And my interpretation of how that would work out.
Here is what I am basing those on along with what I simply "get"/"feel" from reading the transcripts myself:

Edmund: Uses the guillotine to kill in the show. He is power hungry and hatches many plans to destroy those who get in his way, and happens to kill many people outside of his duty to the Queen. I.E. McAngus, Richard III , Farrow, Ludwig, etc. The witchsmeller accuses Edmund of being Head Witch. Attempts to seize his destiny(heir etc) by employing evil doers. Cheats in duel of honor with Wellington. Blackmails Bishop

Percy: Is usually around Edmund. Seems to want to be more of a friend than Edmund wants. Percy is accused by the witchsmeller to have witchy essence.

Baldrick: Accused of witch essence. With Edmund in "killing" Farrow. With Edmund in scheming against the Queen.

Ludwig: Kidnaps Edmund and Melchett for ransom from the Queen. Dresses up as various characters/things/animals to go unnoticed/undetected. "Becomes" Queen and other characters easily. Childhood trauma. Is called "Evil Prince Ludwig". Wishes to assasinate the Queen. After "death" comes back and while impersonating the Queen takes over the country.

Melchett: Very into "over the top". Which would result in everyone charging to certain death. Kidnapped with Edmund. Orders Edmund to kill a German Spy.

Queen:Instead of ransoming Melchett OR Edmund from Ludwig throws a party. Is lied to by Edmund and Percy.

Ploppys:Help Edmund decieve Mrs. Farrow about the killing of Mr. Farrow.

Nursie: sad, insane, old woman with a fascination for cows. Wanted to "discipline" Edmund.

Does that help any? It is information I gathered from reading up on many episodes and seasons and such.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #269 (isolation #25) » Thu May 06, 2004 8:30 am

Post by willows_weep »

Queenie as evil? Do you mean personality wise or just evil?(funny evil or evil evil)
Earlier I believe you said Edmund/blackadder was probably evil right?

Yes they do change, and they die off quite a few times.
There are indeed quite a few!!
But out of all which would you say are influential enough or so not influential enough to possibly be in the game?

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #271 (isolation #26) » Thu May 06, 2004 10:22 am

Post by willows_weep »

Interesting...Talitha. Some of your previous posts in the game in my opinion point to saying you are into figuring this out somewhat. At least your posts say that to me in appearance....
But perhaps that is why you add a sigh. Perhaps you have just simply changed your mind.

I am really getting into this theme game if you haven't noticed, and I am definately aware that over thinking possibilities for characters from the original to the game does not always come out very well.
That is to be expected at least.
That is what makes it more fun,personally I feel.

I do not advocate that this is all we should do but since role claims(character name) are important somewhat in themed games we could at least spend sometime thinking of the liklihood of either or neither alignment.

This might actually slow scum down, or get them to possibly feel safe. This is depending on what is said in the thread of course.
I keep forgetting the size of this game. I am going to ponder about possible structures. I wont post it in the thread though.

Is there something else you/players would prefer to devote time on?
I want to devote as much time to my games this week and next week as I can. Because afterwards...is limited access summertime...

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #275 (isolation #27) » Thu May 06, 2004 11:02 pm

Post by willows_weep »

I have never seen an episode of blackadder.

Thats true Carmine.
Yup that is what the Queen does and she hires Edmund as Lord High Executioner(sp does it take er or or? I just woke up 10mins ago...)

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #291 (isolation #28) » Sun May 09, 2004 1:45 am

Post by willows_weep »

Baldrick?
And your a cop and ZoneAce is not a member of the Adder family or is it that he isn't BlackAdder/Edmund himself?
Because if you are a cop and your night result gave you specifically that someone is or isn't a member of that crest line then that could be pretty important information.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #300 (isolation #29) » Mon May 10, 2004 6:15 pm

Post by willows_weep »

Ok there was stabbing and decapitation but no guillotine.
Any thoughts on that or am I missing something.

Was doctor leech a helpful role? Like someone mentioned how it was unlikely leeching would help any of the people who died before in the manner of death.
Leeching was usually used when people had imbalance of the "humurs"(sp) right?
FD was sick no? Would leech have been able to heal that?
Or tempers, highblood pressure, urinary probs, ...probs in general.
Am I making too much of that?

I should be asleep...

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #309 (isolation #30) » Tue May 11, 2004 4:37 am

Post by willows_weep »

I think Cadmium just was stabbed to death by someone.
There is a trend I am seeing here actually with the different types of deaths but I will have to go over something first to see if it is worth mentioning.

Funny...

Yes, Blackadder cut off Richard IIIs head in the first episode I believe "mistakenly".
And he is also the High Lord of ...something. I forgot. I had it in another post though. Pretty much he is the one who physically chops off peoples head when the Queen wants it done. But I figure that is the guillotine right?

Well when you are ready I will await enlightenment FD.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #313 (isolation #31) » Wed May 12, 2004 2:45 pm

Post by willows_weep »

I remember wondering outloud/in my head...somewhere about that when Talitha said it, but I figured if I asked more about it I would get the answer that has been given.
Hm...interesting.
I am going to re read that post I made on my interpretations and see what I think about Baldrick being a cop role with and or without cop variation status in effect.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #325 (isolation #32) » Thu May 13, 2004 5:34 am

Post by willows_weep »

Yeah I am pretty sure I already made a post looking at all of the death styles and such. Even talking about the liklihood of where some of them belonged.
And there has been thread convo about some of that too...
and yea since the beginning of the last day the cannonball thing has been known.

.... wait...even if you had over looked ALL of that...why exactly would a mafia group be given 3 kills?
And you say belong to the same MAFIA group. Is there some reason to believe that there is more than one group of mafia plus/minus? anti-town roles?
I am asking because its interesting that you would say that because well where would you get it from? (You seem to be missing a lot of other information that has been in the thread recently)

But that part there may be just me. They are all anti town roles, but what is mafia is different from what any other anti town role. So when someone says mafia group and they make that distinction of 1 that means to me there could be more than one.

Oh after writing all this I realize you are posting because of a modprod right? Ok...perhaps you didn't read all the pages before you posted...dunno.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #332 (isolation #33) » Fri May 14, 2004 11:59 am

Post by willows_weep »

Oh dude...I don't think I looked at that too much.
Will do!
But will have to check on what characters would have use of the knife if I havent already.

OoOOo Athame? Is that used by any person/group/etc outside of religious practices? I mean...called an athame at least?

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #333 (isolation #34) » Fri May 14, 2004 12:29 pm

Post by willows_weep »

Ok so far I find that Carmine MeMe, Cadmium, Jestern, BigBen had interaction with Nanook. All three in one way or another put pressure on Nanook.
Well Cadmium told Quagmire why not vote for nanook or Werebear if Quagmire thinks nanook is mafia and werebear is nanooks buddy . And brought it up when Quagmire was replaced by Corsato.
MeMe had the most interaction.A very funny line about
" Whee! I'm scum! I'm so excited! Let's play!"
and other things.
BigBen a thing with Nanook for not posting for an amount of time.
Jesternl just the non randomized vote after saying what a beautiful day or somesuch. Hmm...Jesternl kept the vote on quite a while. Im on pg 7 now..9 . Ok on since first post in game not coming off even in the midst of the stuff with Quailman, W_w, and Porro.
Carmine randomly voted nanook in the beginning.Unvoted Nanook because it didnt seem to be going anywhere

Eww...I used an emoticon in a game post...how many times have I done that total games?..blah

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #335 (isolation #35) » Fri May 14, 2004 3:31 pm

Post by willows_weep »

OMG what did I do now?
Where exactly?

I didn't even say anything about you so I am confused by the sarcasm. All I did was re-word a post Cadmium made twice. I didn't feel like doing the quote. I gave credit for it.
I did it for MeMes because it was funny, and I was in the mood for funny.

A player posted about suspicions, asked players to look at something, brought stuff to thread attention, so I looked at the three players mentioned in the post and looked at any other players obviously involved in someway with the common factor.
Just giving the things most obvious in the thread scattered throughout day 1.
The only thing I said/from me
exactly
in that post is me counting the pages, me being annoyed by my use of emoticons, my opinion that what MeMe said was funny. Everything else is me summarizing what was going on, and does not express my views on it save to say I found it interesting after looking at it all.
I don't believe im twisting the occurences either because that is basically what the posts say, just mine is concentrated.

And where it says all 3, change that to all 5. It says 3 because initially I was only going to look at the players talitha mentioned but then while looking at day 1 there were other interactions with Nanook (common).

If Im getting all bothered about the wrong thing please let me know.

But aside from that ...who are you agreeing with when you say
I agree Nanook needs to come forth and claim role...

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #336 (isolation #36) » Fri May 14, 2004 3:35 pm

Post by willows_weep »

Sorry if I sound angry or such. But what are you talking about Werebear?

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #342 (isolation #37) » Sat May 15, 2004 8:20 am

Post by willows_weep »

Hm the interesting part of jesternls vote for me is only as I mentioned before. That jesternl kept it on unwaivering the entire "day", despite the stuff with all of the other players. I mean there were two people about to be lynched at different/near moments.
But then there was that time when Nanook had votes and was deemed suspicious earlier as well, and I don't think jesternl took a case against him.
In my opinion those are two different points for the same issue, in the thread right now.

Jesternl was a cop, perhaps Jesternl was not sure what kind of cop he was, or perhaps it was an ambiguous investigation result. That would allow Jesternl to keep the vote solid and only move into a case against when Jesternl felt certain enough that his investigation would work for the town and not against Jesternl as cop in case some one were to make it hard for Jesternl to get the point across.
Also would Jesternl want to come out so soon, and perhaps Jesternl saw no reason for not waking up with the town. By then Jesternl could have had a certainty of the role?

Jesternl was a cop, perhaps he did not investigate Nanook at all, and for a reason did not find Nanook scummy at all in fact. Perhaps trying to gauge who the allegiance of others by seeing where votes went.

:shrug: Those are my opinions on the topic thread is on right now. Possibilities for both sides of the picture.
I do think its nifty that talitha noted it regardless of the actuality of the situation. Makes me want to pay so close attention etc.

Oh and for me it's hard to tell which players would be knifing folk. Stabbing seems like a fad itself(people keep getting hurt in someway like its going out of style soon...heheheh...). But the weapons associated with the actions keep changing.

BTW there is an episode where Edmund says he doesn't miss Baldrick at all after his kidnapping. But he says life without the Queen is pointless. So I don't know what kind of idea Edmund has about "buddies" and "friends". But oh...I didn't check that episode for season number. I will check if its 1 or not.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #359 (isolation #38) » Mon May 24, 2004 9:34 pm

Post by willows_weep »

oOOoo Interesting so Nursie is Town. Thats nice. Hm Nursie brought up Edmund right? Works with Queen?

I havent read the 1st page yet but the scene doesn't say specifically guillotine or decapitation, because you can loose your head both ways. But maybe Im just forgetting something. I hadn't read the pages since the night started.

No probs DP. (I like this game)

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #360 (isolation #39) » Mon May 24, 2004 9:38 pm

Post by willows_weep »

Oh LOL

Sorry. I was forgetting something. Guillotine is lynching and mafia is decapitation , ludwig was the stabbing and I have the cannon and Mod has the modkilling.

Ah, also to note 1 doc and 1 bu doc gone.

I should be asleep....but I can't.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #362 (isolation #40) » Mon May 24, 2004 9:56 pm

Post by willows_weep »

Sounds like He was working by himself?
It says he is the SK.
Is there some variant out there?

Ah, I'm sorry I keep calling her Queen. I did notice that while I was reading over it seeing if I missed anything again but then I heard my incoming email and went to check it and sent it forgetting about the spelling again.
Lol...and I was rethinking that she works FOR her as well.

Queenie.
(Don't just be sorry about your mistakes, try and correct them to nix future occurences~friend of mine)

My hang up so far with this is that the characters change with season seemingly enough to affect game plot.
Since I'm only reading the scripts that's not too cool...

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #373 (isolation #41) » Tue May 25, 2004 9:22 pm

Post by willows_weep »

Hm, well I am not an sk.
I am a full vigilante (actually I would like it if DP wrote 1 shot in the other vigs death profile...please?).
I don't believe I am forced into dormancy. I just wasn't ever able to ask for permission to use the cannons again.
I kept forgetting to ask, and the last time I came off of no access and we were in Night.

So earlier I asked to be like the long arm of the town. I figured there would eventually be a pooling of ideas and such. So if while I am alive during the day there seems 2 obvious scum or we're not too sure but only one can be tried at a time, I could do the other half if asked and the facts are good.

LOL. That and the replies to God have been funny...

Blech I totally passed out/collapsed from being awake from Monday 7am till 7pm Tuesday and riding my bike like 4 miles...so that is why I am on later than usual. I just woke up from that.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #376 (isolation #42) » Wed May 26, 2004 7:09 pm

Post by willows_weep »

why the sighing

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #380 (isolation #43) » Thu May 27, 2004 9:41 am

Post by willows_weep »

Lalalal waiting for info from two places now.
Posting something to show I am coming to the pages no lurkie lurkie over here.
I still want to know about the sighing...

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #383 (isolation #44) » Fri May 28, 2004 12:57 am

Post by willows_weep »

Ah OKi MeMe. I kind of wondered if that was it when Thoth said he had been decapitated. Because of course I didn't FULLY register that fact. Though funny thing is I continued to ask because I thought maybe in his death he found information, like he suddenly had some vision that only comes about once you've gone and for that he sighed.

...I have issues.

btw I over slept last night.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #385 (isolation #45) » Fri May 28, 2004 10:20 am

Post by willows_weep »

What I was saying was that after thoth said he was decapitated and then you further cleared it for me I was still wondering.
Thats what I meant by "I still want to know"

I don't do bah posts. I didnt even allow it in the game I ran. But I know everytime I die I come into this certain awakening? Where its like everything is so obvious where it hadnt been before and I was just saying I was STILL wondering about that for Werebear.
No I didnt expect him to respond after I realized he was dead. So again when I said I still wanted to know it was just me wondering. To me a sigh is different from another possible way to do a bah post.

Lol my point in my last post was that my mind wasn't making any sense.

Though I don't recall saying anything about HOPING anything...where do you get that from MeMe?
Oh...erm since your only questions in your last post I think only I can answer (and have) how come you didn't ask me the question? (It just that "did she expect him to respond?" seems like a question rhetorical or not that would/should/etc perhaps be direct to me...)

Wait...I keep reading your post over..."hoped that werebear had a post death vision?"
I feel the need to make it clear that I am just talking about the fact that after you aren't in the game you get a sort of outsiders vision combined with your past experiences. By watching the game from that view its like "Omg I see".
Thats my take on some of my experiences anyway.

Oh and I feel the need to make that clear regardless of anyone else thinking it needs it or not. The way I am talking about "vision" makes sense. To me anyway.

I have been at the library for hours...

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #388 (isolation #46) » Fri May 28, 2004 11:16 am

Post by willows_weep »

Confusion? What confusion?
Er...yea as usual that is all me. No worries though.
making your thoughts a bit clearer for me.
ah :tears of joy:

well away from that stuff now (for me).
Is there something else we could do besides waiting for FD? No I don't have any great suggestions.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #392 (isolation #47) » Sat May 29, 2004 7:12 am

Post by willows_weep »

Hm FDs post...why couldn't you give that information before? I'm just asking because it doesn't seem like it really gives ...hm...I just don't see the point in not giving the information thats all.
If they were scum definately I would give it(even if I thought it). If I thought they were town then I still would because I wouldn't leave too much up to chance. They could silence the wrong person and then the town could possibly carry on in the wrong manner?

Interesting power. One that I wouldn't know what to do with, because ip! just think of all the things that could go wonkers!

Hm MeMe reminds that a no talking incident has occured only once. Ok yea so definately why FD.

this is someone who has this as their night action rather iffy.
I don't understand the last bit of that MeMe. Can you help me?

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #398 (isolation #48) » Sat May 29, 2004 10:54 pm

Post by willows_weep »

Wow...that came up quite a few times (MeMe post).

Eeep a show? Where is my eyeliner!

The whole FD knowing and or thinking the silencer is pro town, is something I don't get yet. The how part of it. Though there is a role I know of that sort of saves the person by making them not able to post.
But that also makes the person not able to post as well I believe.
So that would make 2 people not posting that day to be the role I am thinking of (FD and the other person)

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #401 (isolation #49) » Sat May 29, 2004 11:08 pm

Post by willows_weep »

Eep. I didn't notice it in MeMe s post but now I notice it.
What is this "hinky"?

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #404 (isolation #50) » Sun May 30, 2004 8:25 am

Post by willows_weep »

Hm I like the word.

Ouch Talitha...you used a word you didn't know the meaning of?
Very weird doesn't seem to line up with "sus" or suspect...does it?
(No judgement, just slight surprise...)

Ah oki.

hhehe I am going to use that word sometimes now. Its cute, makes me laugh and smile.

Yes this is all I have to comment on.
Since I can get access have to post you know? Never know when phone lines will working or not. And library isnt open today or tomorrow.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #410 (isolation #51) » Sun May 30, 2004 10:24 pm

Post by willows_weep »

Whew.
That was fun to read...I root for both of you. All back to back practically too.
(Fun as in wow factor)

I do get what Talitha is saying about the God issue.
But then MeMes point about "how is it obvious" is just as valid and makes less of an assumption.

And then there is MeMes point on why you're not voting/fosing for Mneme based on what you're voting MeMe for (or points you're bringing up for MeMe)

Though I get Talithas point too about the initiation.

Role Claiming? All information on the table?
I don't mind. I just worry that by now antitown folk are a bit happier that it would be hard to tell which character is protown or not depending on which series, and the fact there are lots of characters to choose from.
Its just that it would take a grand amount of time which isn't always in town favor right?

Plus meh, I have nothing to add to myself.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #415 (isolation #52) » Mon May 31, 2004 9:37 am

Post by willows_weep »

I understand it to say that:
FD is claiming to be the silencer.
Used the silencing ability to silence himself.
Did this in order to confirm himself if necessary later on in time.
Did this to himself instead of confirming ability and not hindering another player.

But how does this confirm allegiance.
Does it? If it does please show me how?
So far All I have is that you said you think you know who the silencer is, you think the person is protown (or you're pretty sure) and stuff like that.

Is the stuff in this post the case?
Let me know?

Thanks.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #419 (isolation #53) » Mon May 31, 2004 5:17 pm

Post by willows_weep »

Did I ever tell you I find your eyes very pretty MeMe?

Anyhoo...no no there isn't anything else.
Just to wait.
I'm online so I post.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #433 (isolation #54) » Tue Jun 01, 2004 6:30 pm

Post by willows_weep »

Who would gold coins be related to specifically though.

I dont believe it fits with me. Ive only read one episode that I was in.

But...why would the question be if its possible goldcoins fit for everyone with that reason MeMe?
Well why do you want us to check/think about it?

Im asking because if you had coins stolen and werebear had red hairs stolen...that already shows difference right? And If Nursie has red hairs because she is "always" with Queenie that matches up right?

Hm I dunno...either way Im confused much tonight.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #438 (isolation #55) » Wed Jun 02, 2004 5:12 pm

Post by willows_weep »

Hm, I would attempt to see which characters gold would most likely go with without stretching things too far.
You know?

It would be interesting to know who MeMe is.

DP already said some of the main characters arent here?
Sucks that there are a lot of characters, and if some of the characters are alike in characterization on the show that is even worse.
For the claiming that is. Creative folk, creative roles, creative programming.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #442 (isolation #56) » Thu Jun 03, 2004 4:16 am

Post by willows_weep »

Hm...so we will hear Gods words or a replacement if nessacary.
Then RIGHT after we hear MeMes?

Oh Talitha hasn't claimed yet...
Hmmm my thing right now is that if Gods role and alignment are true(true as in good) then the results can be skewed by mafia if they have enough time to see the results, find a character and make it not look like its scummy.
Even if they use their real character.

Like say MeMe is scum (bear with me please) she has already started to go into the possibilities for what things could mean, different ways of interpreting Gods info. This doing regardless of knowing if God is antitown or not.
Because that is something we don't know yet, so why not setup doubt in the mind of the town before something "bad" happens?

I know this is something we simply have to/should do in a game. Throwing out the possibilities and what not.
But that is the exact reason to be extra cautious no?

BTW, I am not saying MeMe is scum or anything. Just an example.
Thankyou MeMe (not that I asked or anything before hand or anything. But thanks)

But again Talithas push is interesting if only because one would be able to see exactly how Gods role is working and what one could do to it. After MeMe would have gone on about her role and town went through the gamut of asking and such then scum would know what reactions to expect from the town.

Ah the possibilities are so ripe

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #450 (isolation #57) » Thu Jun 03, 2004 5:30 pm

Post by willows_weep »

Willows has already claimed, how about she chooses the next claimer?
Wow...I only have like...3-4 posts on this page. But look how much my name comes up.
Uhm...I will do whatever majority wants, but er I don't want to stand anywhere near you too.
...And uhm, both of you keep bringing up good points, everytime I read one post and say "oh that's good" then I read the others and then its " Oh...well that too"
but Talitha were you insinuating that you are Queenie or something?

Ick I need to look at the first page to see what roles have gone and then look at MeMes list up there again.

Oh I didn't know God gave info on whereabouts etc.
ok.

Hmmm...you two scare me.

bye.
:runs no looking back:

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #481 (isolation #58) » Sat Jun 05, 2004 5:36 pm

Post by willows_weep »

Hm...Im sorry but Zone "no matter how much truth I throw at you"?
Are you talking about were you claim a nurse? Where else?

I don't actually get that. It seems so wrong. I mean doctor went then, if DP said the back up was here why would DP make it sound like only 1?
And then...why have 2 backups for the same person if that person can only die once?

Thats 1 doc 2 backups right? But both back ups going into effect...

How come you don't choose Talitha as being most scummy Zone?

To be honest? I definately have my doubts on MeMes alignment.
More so than anyone else in the game, but I think that is only because Talitha is also in the game. There is reason for me linking those to points but no worries.

My thoughts? Ok MeMe and Talitha have been...discussing for a while now and regardless of their status there is scum alive no?

Ick just got the mail that another post was here, checked it and saw Zones recent one.
Where did the calm go in this game? (Was it ever here?)

Something I am worried about= Talitha edging me into her posts. I just feel that you are slipping me into your posts off and on and it doesn't make me feel comfortable at all. Mentioning trying to help me figure out who to kill in order to get the game balanced again (Im a vig but haven't killed since the first time). And then you mention my power again on this page, and me making a decision in the same post.
Perhaps you are trying to be helpful, but it does skeeve me.
Maybe me saying you are "slipping " and "edging" it in brings your intentions into a light you had not meant it for but that how it is to me.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #483 (isolation #59) » Sat Jun 05, 2004 5:41 pm

Post by willows_weep »

I was going to tell my thoughts on that when you had asked MeMe, but then you had specfically asked MeMe.

Hm, for the
so it can seem like he's not paying attention in this game when he really is???
part I wouldn't have thought about it like that. I would have just stopped at "Dude...he is lurking a lot. Doesn't DP not like that?"

But hmm if it were my game and I noted a siggy like that, and because it would/should directly deal with me and what I had said I would be royally pissed if it were qouted anytime before the game had ended. But that's me.

Sure it's a game tactic. One that is very chance-y. But If it were used for me while game is still on I wouldn't modkill but just kindly ask for the removal, and or express my dislike.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #485 (isolation #60) » Sat Jun 05, 2004 5:55 pm

Post by willows_weep »

Lol yes that's what I mean.

HM I have wondered why I am still alive. I figured that the mafia wouldn't count on me making a decision that would actually hurt them.
And I figured they would only take me out in night because if after Im lynched and found innocent as I said then those on the voting lynch will have some serious explaining to do or something.

Why kill me tonight and not other nights?
Right now I am not a threat to anyone. If you hadn't brought any of this up I probably wouldn't have thought of doing anything. How long has it been since my only cannon?

I understand re-balancing the game. It's just that I can't or wont just kill someone if there isn't a majority decision you know? I know it's likely someone in the majority decision may end up being anti town but I want to be an extension of the town, not just one player. And I do appreciate your helpfulness.

OMG...Do I always sound like this?
HM, this thread seems to be most active late nights.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #487 (isolation #61) » Sat Jun 05, 2004 6:39 pm

Post by willows_weep »

See the way it worked in my mind was that it would be best to kill me later.
At least before endgame, because it would be hard to be in that situation. With me another town, another town, and then mafia. Or some other scenario where it's crucial for mafia to get a lynch.
In my mind then is the only time I would be a real threat...sort of anyway.

But yes, I will read the scripts.
I had stopped reading them and such because whenever I had noticed something, or had something to say on them no one understood what I was talking about. That is kind of disheartening.

OoOoo that's true, the 4 scum+1 townie vote is bad. But also reckless.

I just don't want to be reckless as well. Not now.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #491 (isolation #62) » Sat Jun 05, 2004 7:04 pm

Post by willows_weep »

Who get's the townieness?

Ok question?
Townie-town no ability, just day speak.
Am I the only one that uses townie usually as that definition.

I ask because I was about to say do I get the townieness or do you get the townieness.
But then if you mean townie as just someone who is protown then that could be any one person.
Could be you you're talking about even if you do have an ability, could be me (though I don't know your thoughts on me this moment, only past stuff), could be a mason ( well you brought it up) or "some such".

See the whole thing with me killing tonight. I am built to kill for the town. Since I am built to do it blindly ( not getting anything helpful like "Kill so and so, they are antitown.") me making the wrong choice is another part of the game right?

Me saying that probably sounds bad to some of you but it's true. That's how the vig role works right Sure what we're doing now (talking about me targetting) is also part of the game but I doubt its so built into games as the chance of mistakes.

Why wasn't any of this brought up before anyway?

Anyone else have any input?

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #492 (isolation #63) » Sat Jun 05, 2004 7:09 pm

Post by willows_weep »

I know MeMe, everytime I finish a post or in the middle of writing one I see my mailbox count go up. And what is it?
Another post in Blackadder heh.

It's cool though.

That is odd that Thoth isn't a big poster of late?
I would say its definately not a time to be quiet so long, since the active players have so many question marks in their posts.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #504 (isolation #64) » Sun Jun 06, 2004 6:11 pm

Post by willows_weep »

Any thoughts on Carmine?

Just asking.

That's funny FD...

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #514 (isolation #65) » Wed Jun 09, 2004 5:35 pm

Post by willows_weep »

oooo
Interesting role...I played one like that before. A bit more to it but meh.

Why did you watch her last night?

:Cries:
I want talitha back.

no offence to those still living or past.

:Screams:
Why couldn't you take me instead!

yea...dramatic?
Award?

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #516 (isolation #66) » Wed Jun 09, 2004 6:33 pm

Post by willows_weep »

hrm...talitha wanted you dead more than ZoneAce right?
And were you a strong supporter of Zones demise?

(Understanding that another town would not know who else is town (townie) and that Zones claim was not taken well by many)

Oh wait...uhm it says Talitha was killed by a service revolver.
I know I haven't read the front page in a while but...isn't that new?
Who owns a gun in the show?

Hey...Richard is the dude that Blackadder/edmund killed by "mistake" right? In the first epi or something?
I think I remember reading something like that...

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #522 (isolation #67) » Wed Jun 09, 2004 9:57 pm

Post by willows_weep »

oh gosh! Day is over again isnt it.
Not much talking...
Thanks for answering MeMe.

Oh and I had meant that Carmine question for everyone.
Blah...

:waits to see if we'll find out whats up with God and the gun:

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #546 (isolation #68) » Thu Jun 10, 2004 6:19 pm

Post by willows_weep »

Cool game!
Funny things though.
I need to learn to go with instinct.
Carmine MeMe and Thoth
Talitha too though
:shrug:
going to go look at 10

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”