cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (isolation #0) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:45 am

Post by cytheflyguy »

Shalom all!!!

I am here to make some lucky guy's day ;)

So pick me and shizzle!!
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (isolation #1) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:57 am

Post by cytheflyguy »

Ok so getting into this game, I don't see how Marquis' posts can be read as either town or scum? Like it just looks like she's having fun, regardless of alignment, but that's just me xD
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (isolation #2) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:16 am

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 117, Nahdia wrote:Map Wolf and cy.
I only made 2 posts xD

What did I do?
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (isolation #3) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:19 am

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 132, pieguyn wrote:
In post 117, Nahdia wrote:Map Wolf and cy.
cy maybe (esp after that last post), Map Wolf not as much. can you walk me through that?
It was less panicking and more curious but w/e lmao

Like she said it was bad to begin with I just wanted to know reasons xD
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (isolation #4) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:23 am

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 140, SpyreX wrote:Like Luna I'm game-wagering sure you're town. I'm not as positive on your compatriot.

But we'll see how it pans out.

Cy might be a good call to not get a date today
Eh, I admit, I'm a very awkward poster xD

I'm trying to work on that and I deffo deserve a date!
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (isolation #5) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:30 am

Post by cytheflyguy »

Ok, so I'm not liking Cakes posts so much, and I kinda see Nahdia as genuine so I have a general town read on her so far.

As stated I'm rather null on Marquis for specific reasons and I have null on everyone else (Besides Farside) for not paying close attention to the posts as of now.

p edit: Ok this may sound kinda bad on my part but
In post 147, beeboy wrote:
Towns
Nahdia
Luna Fox
Beeboy
Faraday
Marquis
SpyreX
Scums

Cakez
Pie
Cy

EZ GAME EZ LIFE
Why do you see me as town?
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (isolation #6) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:32 am

Post by cytheflyguy »

LMAO I didn't see the bold.
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (isolation #7) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:08 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

I think I'm more or less in favor of the idea of QL'ing...to a point. I think we should have groups that we do want to lynch, but I don't think it should be quick. I think, with the time that's allotted, we should see the pairs that we want to lynch in action to make sure that we want to lynch them so we can avoid mislynches.

And yes, I realize that I'm the guy (well gal in this case) that people want to leave out of the dance or in a scummy relationship, and looking at what people from the last game said (particularly Farside), it's not the best just to go with our guts, because from what I've seen in other games, that doesn't always seem to work, but that's just me. *shrugs*
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (isolation #8) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:23 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

Other people already said that some of Cy's posts (like ) aren't that great, and I agree. His only reads are Cakez (after multiple people already were suspicious of him) and Nahdia, who didn't produce a lot of content in comparison to many others. He also just kinda laughed off a scumread on him and hasn't said any more since. Combine that with the fact that scum have daytalk...
Katsuki only has two posts and they're one naked dance proposal and, uh, whatever is.

pedit: I don't like either.[/quote]
1) You're contradicting yourself lmao. You're saying you don't like my read on Cakez after other people have said it (and honestly with his last post I'm starting to change my mind *shurgs* (I may do an update of reads soon, idk yet)) and you literally start off the paragraph with "Other people already said" xD

2) This post included, I've made 9 post. Nahdia has 18, literally twice as much as me. How come your scum read is valid and mine is not when she has twich as many posts as me xDDD

3) I thought her posts were rather town oriented imo. If you look around most people base scum reads off of introductions feeling fake or not, and her intro felt genuine to me.

4) Can you explain your dislike for 228? Last time I checked town lost last game. I thought in a game like mafia, people would embrace being safe over sorry. Didn't people hastily commit suicide only to be wrong? Doing QL is doing the same thing and really seems like a bad idea, but w/e lmao.
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (isolation #9) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:23 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

LOL now I'm fucking up formatting xD
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (isolation #10) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:46 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 234, Foxbird wrote:
In post 231, cytheflyguy wrote: 1) You're contradicting yourself lmao. You're saying you don't like my read on Cakez after other people have said it (and honestly with his last post I'm starting to change my mind *shurgs* (I may do an update of reads soon, idk yet)) and you literally start off the paragraph with "Other people already said" xD

2) This post included, I've made 9 post. Nahdia has 18, literally twice as much as me. How come your scum read is valid and mine is not when she has twich as many posts as me xDDD

3) I thought her posts were rather town oriented imo. If you look around most people base scum reads off of introductions feeling fake or not, and her intro felt genuine to me.

4) Can you explain your dislike for 228? Last time I checked town lost last game. I thought in a game like mafia, people would embrace being safe over sorry. Didn't people hastily commit suicide only to be wrong? Doing QL is doing the same thing and really seems like a bad idea, but w/e lmao.
1) I offered more than two reads total, and I just used it as a quick way to point out some things so I don't have to repeat what was already said. You conveniently left out the part where other people were frontlining your opinion.
Those where the two that stuck out to me the most as they were two people that were posting that I've had game experience with and felt comfertable talking about. If SIW was active when I made that post, I'd include her as well. I never felt it was a big deal to include more than 2 people and it was just a casual thing?
2) My issue isn't between the amount of Nahdia's and your posts, it's that at that point many people had posted just as much or more than her, so why didn't you have reads on them? If you rely so much on people's introductions, as you say in the next point, you should have more than just a read on her.
Again, you're misunderstanding what I'm saying. I'm not saying that
I
relied on it, I'm saying that in this game many people had and I used that ideology to make my reads.

3) I agree on the Nahdia read, I'm leaning town on her as well atm.
Well this is good then!
4)
In post 228, cytheflyguy wrote:I think I'm more or less in favor of the idea of QL'ing...to a point. I think we should have groups that we do want to lynch, but I don't think it should be quick. I think, with the time that's allotted, we should see the pairs that we want to lynch in action to make sure that we want to lynch them so we can avoid mislynches.

And yes, I realize that I'm the guy (well gal in this case) that people want to leave out of the dance or in a scummy relationship, and looking at what people from the last game said (particularly Farside), it's not the best just to go with our guts, because from what I've seen in other games, that doesn't always seem to work, but that's just me. *shrugs*
"I am kind of in favor of quicklynching, but without the quickness" is just describing normal lynch mechanics. Avoiding mislynches is normal lynch mechanics, if you're town. That part essentially says nothing whatsoever.
The second part just seems like a flimsy attempt to convince someone to dance with you, even though no one is townreading you.
To be fair, survivalism can be NAI.
For four, maybe I should have explained it different? I said, "I think, with the time that's allotted, we should see the pairs that we want to lynch in action to make sure that we want to lynch them so we can avoid mislynches." When I said that, I mean we'd still do the original idea with putting big scum reads with big scum reads and big town reads with big town reads, and then, as a group, have an idea of who to lynch, but we don't make it quick. The way most lynches work is in an individual sense where people would have their own scum reads and vote on who they think is scum and not have a group who had already pushed for pairs to be made. Does that make no sense?
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #238 (isolation #11) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:48 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 233, SummerInWonderland wrote:I just finished a game with him and he was scum. His strategy was to be a confused awkward newbie who tries really hard and wants to get better! He should be able to confirm what I say is true and I can also link the game. If I had to choose who to be left out right now it would be him.

I don't have any strong reads right now but I have a few ideas.
No hard feelings, I hope!

a) That's less of a strategy and really how I am xD (I am soooooo awkward xD), but yes, that how I was in that game!

b) I'm interested to hear what you're ideas are!
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #241 (isolation #12) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:03 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 239, SummerInWonderland wrote:you lost your scum game doing that so why do it so strongly again?
For the same reason I stated many many times: regardless of my alignment I post like this! This is me! 100%! Every game I have played I am like this! xDD

I mean it sucks that I'm always scum read, but more things to work on it seems *sigh*
In post 240, SummerInWonderland wrote:also no hard feelings because you lost ;)
Ugh you're so cheeky xD
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (isolation #13) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:04 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

I mean, I was lynched several days after someone else who is in this game in the other game's lylo so...

;)
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #246 (isolation #14) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:10 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

Also, I never "played" a card. I'm not that intelligent xDD

I really was lost and I asked a lot of questions that helped me understand stuff used in this game and other's i'm playing ^^
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #273 (isolation #15) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:45 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

Might as well do reads as well:

Town:

beeboy-Seems pretty honest and open
farside22-need no explanation
Foxbird-I respect the way he has clear, organized thoughts
Luna Fox-Seems active and motives are pro town
Nahdia-Seems really town motivated
pieguyn-Could be wrong but I feel confident in their posts
SummerInWonderland-Even tho we don't have a solid relationship, I hope to have you trust me again! :DD (Also like her postings)
TellTaleHeart-Solid questioning and nice posting

Null:

Antihero-Could interpret posts either way
camntsuki-Literally only one post
Map Wolf-I...don't know. Will be scum read if any of my three scum reads turn null for me.
Marquis-Could be read as either way
SirCakez-Origionally had as scum, but I can see as either way, really.
thenewearth-I can see both ways.

Scum:
I Am Innocent "and tried to narrow it down to ones that I remember correctly reading me as town in past games"
Katsuki-Only two posts and I don't like 50% of them
SpyreX-I feel all the theorizing could be scum trying to plan ahead for it. Could be really a strong-pushing town, but for tonight I read as scum. This one is subject to change and is my weakest scumread
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #277 (isolation #16) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:50 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 275, SpyreX wrote:God dammit. Is cy kaiser soze or is this genuine
Who's that?
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (isolation #17) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:04 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

What did you find disagreeable with my reads?
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (isolation #18) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:16 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 287, Katsuki wrote:
In post 274, SpyreX wrote:
Kat has done broke my heart and almost needs to be my suicide bro d1 now on principle.
SHHHH SPYSPY WE'RE HUNTING WABBITS!

MAP NEEDS DEATH

CYTHEFLY WILL YOU GO TO THE BALL WITH ME NOW THAT SPYSPY HAS BROKEN MY HEART?

Also, how is Squid doing?!
YES I WILL FUCKING GO WITH YOU BEFORE YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND AND I DIE ALONE

SO TAKE THAT EVERYONE WHO WANTS ME DEAD *fistpumps*

(Oh shit doe this is a person I'm scum reading but shhhhhhhh no backies~~~~)
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #300 (isolation #19) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:19 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 297, Luna Fox wrote: You just went and paired with a null, while risking that 1 of the girls in your town reads dies.
And you're happy about that because?
Because I won't die?
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (isolation #20) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:20 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 299, Luna Fox wrote:So, you paired out with a scumread out of not wanting to die.
Sounds legit (not really)
(There's also the suicide thing as well but again shhhhhhhhh. I just got asked out!!)
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (isolation #21) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:24 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

Seriously, I was expecting to die from being alone.

I decided to pair up with Kat for several reasons:

1) I WON'T DIE

2) If my scum read grows on Kat, I can suicide and help out town

3) I'm not sure if it's possible to back out of asking or anything, and I didn't want that to happen and risk not making it if they did back out, so I jumped at the chance. xD
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (isolation #22) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:26 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 308, Katsuki wrote:
In post 305, beeboy wrote:Can we not forge suicide pacts.
Pair up with someone who you think is town so scummy people are stuck pairing with scummy people.

It is a better strategy then having a bunch of townie people kill themselves in hopes of nagging a scum.
Too late I'm jumping off the balcony first chance I get~!
Hmph.

(At least this looks more town but I made myself look more scum in the process, ugh :T)
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #322 (isolation #23) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:32 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

And here I was going to join the game in order to be asked out :T

I was also going to suicide with my scum read if I felt he was scummy, but I didn't feel like I needed to express that? xD

p edit: I literally had the same thought process that he did and yet it makes me look like scum ugh
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #332 (isolation #24) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:40 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 324, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 322, cytheflyguy wrote:p edit: I literally had the same thought process that he did and yet it makes me look like scum ugh
I guess so?
The thing is that i saw your jump in as survivalistic and you specified as such.
Katsuki seemed to have missed the fact that there were more ladies than gentlemen.
Tbh, the reason I joined the game is to be able to explore the private chat dynamic and to have a partner bc that's cool af. xD

I mean yes, I'm still sticking wit my plan, tho recent actions pushes him to town and Wolf to scum, so it's not really needed to suicide, but I really didn't want to die without a date ^^;;
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #364 (isolation #25) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:04 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 354, Katsuki wrote:WHAT IS THIS MAD TALK ABOUT NOT BEING ABLE TO SUICIDE???
How about...we don't o:

I made a mistake and now I town read you and I don't wanna die D:
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #371 (isolation #26) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:12 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 370, SpyreX wrote:
cytheflyguy
THANKS KAT
He's actually a very lucky man and doesn't realize it :T
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #622 (isolation #27) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:18 am

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 383, SirCakez wrote:
In post 62, pieguyn wrote:
spirit vote: SirCakez
In post 110, pieguyn wrote:I am thoroughly dissatisfied with Cakez' recent set of posts in just about every way imaginable.

I am looking forward to this. ~
In post 344, pieguyn wrote:.

SirCakez's posts are still really horrible and if he keeps up like this and he isn't paired with someone who suicides I'm power lynching the hell out of him as soon as the game moves out of the pre-dance phase. I won't elaborate too much on this until then because I don't want to let him know what to fix if he's scum, but I am preeeetty excited that a lot of people seem to be what I'm seeing here.
In post 351, pieguyn wrote:
In post 348, SirCakez wrote:Like it always annoys me when people go, "his post are horrible/you should town it up/you can die now"
That's bullshit scum/lazy people say when they don't have actual reasons to scumread someone and it's why I get mislynched so much.
Just look at the opening of Gumball.
this post does not do anything to help my read on you.
In post 358, pieguyn wrote:
In post 356, beeboy wrote:Pie has been improving along with Cakez.
he absolutely has not.
In post 360, pieguyn wrote:like I actually have not had this strong of a read based on someone's entrance in a very long time and I'll hold it over your head forever if you try to fight me on this.

p-edit: :]
In post 372, pieguyn wrote:
In post 366, SirCakez wrote:I just went back and read it and Nahdia's ISO is pretty bad. Scumreading lynchbaity people, lots of IIoa, not much stuff I'd expect from town!nahdia.
this is better. :good:
In post 378, pieguyn wrote:SirCakez's flailing is thoroughly hilarious and epic to watch, btw.

I'm so sorry you rolled scum. :good:
This is pie's read progression on me.
Looks unnatural and forced as hell.
Tbh I agree with him. Even tho in later posts she seems to be making reaonings, I don't think it's fair for her to be town read for tunnilling someone xD

I mean yes, he's getting salty, but ffs, I would to for tunneling like that? xD
In post 585, SirCakez wrote:
In post 583, Luna Fox wrote:That being said, beeboy needs to start town posting ASAP if he doesnt want me to suicide as soon as first dance starts.
you should do this anyway
That being said, I wanna hear town reasoning from this post too.
In post 402, SirCakez wrote:
In post 398, pieguyn wrote:you are braver than you think. but unfortunately for you, that's not going to work :]
Like look at this shit
Completely avoiding any sort of answer to the valid accusations and instead a cheeky insult
It's exactly how I play as scum
Note taken.

Also can someone explain to me where SIW/beeboy could be scum is coming from??? Especially SIW?
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #623 (isolation #28) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:19 am

Post by cytheflyguy »

Eash, grammar has not been good to me today :T

Also I want to say I'm giving an updated version of scum reads, bc ffs last night doe xD
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #625 (isolation #29) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:23 am

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 624, SirCakez wrote:
In post 608, SirCakez wrote:Luna because you're scummy and your reads are terrible
cy this is the reasoning for that post
Fair enough. Not much more argument than anyone seems to be presenting anyhow xD
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #722 (isolation #30) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:27 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

Reads 2.0 (too lazy to look at past reads so idk what changed xD).

Town:
Antihero-I'm a fan of Post and , among others. Independent thinker. Everything seems town oriented. Strong pro-town.
farside22-Obvtown
Foxbird-Really like the quality of posts, especially when questioning others (myself included). Strong town read
Katsuki-The whole suicide discussion tbh xDDD I can tell that was by far his origional intent and that seems really pro town (even tho I need to prove myself to my new partner ;A;)
Luna Fox-Very active in post posts. Both quality and quantity.
pieguyn-Eh. I can see reasoning of being evasive with explanation of Cakes. Nice execution too with it.
SpyreX-I remember scumreading him last time. That didn't settle right posting, so I'm moving him to town.
SummerInWonderland-Could be bias to last game, but it seems pretty similar to her town play.
TellTaleheart-Always have had a town read on him and it's never waivered.

Null:

beeboy-I feel it too too long for him to come up with actual defences for his reads (Only when strong town read) and with interactions with other players, I don't think I can pin as anything newb (#Hypocryte). That being said I really don't feel like he deserves to be put in scum...
camntsuki-Still one post...
Map Wolf- I was
this close
to putting him in scum, but with 14 posts and a full reads and stuff, I want to give him more time to post to make a really firm read.
Marquis-Same with Map Wolf but in a town sense. I can't make a firm read until I see more.
SirCakez-LMAO. Right after Pie in alphabet. Anyhow, I still don't want to pick a side with him? I'm not nervous (and in all honesty, I kinda see him town like) or anything, I just...can't decide xD I see it really genuine tbh.

Scum:

I Am Innocent- Could be more but I feel this is enough.
Nadhia-Not a firm read at all...I just don't see much with so many posts. It seems like she's trying to get off track and I'm not sure how I feel about that :/
thenewearth-20 posts and nothing seems to have good quality.
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #724 (isolation #31) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:34 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 723, Nahdia wrote:I feel like you're a slave to popular opinion, cy.
If i was than SirCakes would be a scumread and SIW would be null. That being said, I did say that you were a weak scum read, so I'm not reading you as hard as other people. These are 100% my opinions, and I stated why. xD
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #728 (isolation #32) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:39 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 725, beeboy wrote:His null reads just look like a desperate attempt to not annoy the active people but maybe that's just me.
With the exception of camntsuki who isn't in this game everyone in there can be read one way or another in my opinion.

Maybe I am just conf biasing my top scum read tho.
The reason I didn't put the people in null in any other catagory is because we know for certain there is exactly 3 scum, which I provide in each of my reads xD

The null are people who don't come across as town enough for me xD
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #731 (isolation #33) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:40 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 727, beeboy wrote:How about Cakez takes no one and they just die during the predance phase because they didn't pick a partner?
But that's not a good idea? Like, I'm sorry, but that really doesn't help my read on you as town? He's a gentleman, which means if he doesn't pick a partner, another lady will die that doesn't need to? Like...what?
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #732 (isolation #34) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:41 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 730, beeboy wrote:
In post 728, cytheflyguy wrote:
In post 725, beeboy wrote:His null reads just look like a desperate attempt to not annoy the active people but maybe that's just me.
With the exception of camntsuki who isn't in this game everyone in there can be read one way or another in my opinion.

The reason I didn't put the people in null in any other catagory is because we know for certain there is exactly 3 scum, which I provide in each of my reads xD

So they are scum reads.
If they were scum reads they would be in the scum section? There is null for a reason. It means they do not sit well with me as town and for this game they don't seem scum enough for me. xD

You're putting words in my mouth and I don't appreciate that :T
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #736 (isolation #35) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:46 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 733, beeboy wrote:
In post 731, cytheflyguy wrote:
In post 727, beeboy wrote:How about Cakez takes no one and they just die during the predance phase because they didn't pick a partner?
But that's not a good idea? Like, I'm sorry, but that really doesn't help my read on you as town? He's a gentleman, which means if he doesn't pick a partner, another lady will die that doesn't need to? Like...what?
Because the natural development around having to mutually as group leave out 2 ladies is superior to Cakez choosing who to take down with him. Cakez is dying anyway and is taking down a lady with him anyway I don't get your problem here and i don't care about your read on me in all honesty.
Ok, so we're going with your idea that Cakez is going down. And you wanna take him out now. I get that, but if you wait, and let him pick a partner, the partner will still be alive to bring ideas to the table and contribute to town. If a death is unavoidable, we might as well let it go into the next phase so that way town can have more people to discuss ideas.
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #739 (isolation #36) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:49 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 734, beeboy wrote:
In post 732, cytheflyguy wrote:
In post 730, beeboy wrote:
In post 728, cytheflyguy wrote:

So they are scum reads.
If they were scum reads they would be in the scum section? There is null for a reason. It means they do not sit well with me as town and for this game they don't seem scum enough for me. xD

You're putting words in my mouth and I don't appreciate that :T
In you said they weren't scum reads because you know there is exactly 3 scum and you wanted your reads to reflect that. I am not putting any words in your mouth.
In post 735, beeboy wrote:It hasn't been 5 minutes and you are contradicting yourself.
I am not contradicting myself lmao. They are not scum reads nor are they town reads. There are 3 slots for my scum reads. If they are not in my scum read list, they they are not scum read, and they are not in the three slots. If a scum reads seems null or town, I will take them out of my scum read and replace it with someone else who has then seemed the most scum by default, and in this instant, the next person will be Map Wolf. He is the next most likely to be scum, but he is not scum for me by default.

Just bc it's different from you doesn't mean it's wrong o:
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #740 (isolation #37) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:50 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 738, beeboy wrote:
In post 736, cytheflyguy wrote:Ok, so we're going with your idea that Cakez is going down. And you wanna take him out now. I get that, but if you wait, and let him pick a partner, the partner will still be alive to bring ideas to the table and contribute to town. If a death is unavoidable, we might as well let it go into the next phase so that way town can have more people to discuss ideas.
I think the natural development around the entire town choosing who to abandon is more valuable then the town leaders and Cakez choosing.
I also think that is more valuable then the opinion of whoever we kill of.
Then I'm afraid we must agree to disagree :/
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #748 (isolation #38) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:08 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 741, beeboy wrote:
In post 739, cytheflyguy wrote:I am not contradicting myself lmao. They are not scum reads nor are they town reads. There are 3 slots for my scum reads. If they are not in my scum read list, they they are not scum read, and they are not in the three slots. If a scum reads seems null or town, I will take them out of my scum read and replace it with someone else who has then seemed the most scum by default, and in this instant, the next person will be Map Wolf. He is the next most likely to be scum, but he is not scum for me by default.

Just bc it's different from you doesn't mean it's wrong o:
You can scum read more then 3 people but I believe you are genuine here. Just not sure if you are genuine town or scum.
You can, but I don't want to ^^
In post 742, beeboy wrote:
In post 740, cytheflyguy wrote:
In post 738, beeboy wrote:
In post 736, cytheflyguy wrote:Ok, so we're going with your idea that Cakez is going down. And you wanna take him out now. I get that, but if you wait, and let him pick a partner, the partner will still be alive to bring ideas to the table and contribute to town. If a death is unavoidable, we might as well let it go into the next phase so that way town can have more people to discuss ideas.
I think the natural development around the entire town choosing who to abandon is more valuable then the town leaders and Cakez choosing.
I also think that is more valuable then the opinion of whoever we kill of.
Then I'm afraid we must agree to disagree :/
I don't want to develop reads on town leaders and Cakez I want to develop my reads on everyone else.
But what I'm saying isn't affecting your town reads? I'm not saying to do anything to affect your reads whatsoever. All I'm saying is that if he's kept alive, with more time, the other person, unless they wouldn't contribute anything anyway, would be of use to the town.
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #763 (isolation #39) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:48 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 755, SirCakez wrote:let me commit honorable sudoku :c
*inner weeaboo in me twitiches*

Lynch...him...
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #904 (isolation #40) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:30 am

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 821, Foxbird wrote:
cy

I'm unsure. The whole "can only ever have three scumreads and if there's more than that, someone gets moved out of the scum section" seems counterproductive to town efforts. I also have absolutely zero understanding why I am a "strong town read", on par with people like Luna and TTH. The reasoning on his scum reads in are also really flimsy and look more like justifications for null reads to me. Reads are all over the place.
Plus, paired with Katsuki. Would want that pair to get lynched first. Looks like Katsuki's planning to suicide though.
[/spoiler]
Ok lol, so these strings of convo from last night is what people had a problem with lmao.

A) I liked your post in and I respect your defence in . You've always seem town to me lmao xD

B) I liked my idea of fitting 3 people in the scum team. There are exactly 3 scums in the game and I felt that was approprate to pu that in my reads. xD I will admit, it would have looked more appropriate if I added how they would work together as a scum team, but I don't see how that would help any with my reads, as no one seems to really buddy with each other in a way that looks scummy (sans beeboy, but even then Luna seems town (and before anyone says I'm trying to go along with popular opinion, he dropped, replacing Nadhia, in my scum reads from out conversation)). I like the way of my reads and I don't feel like changing them, lmao. That being said, in my next post I'll make 2 reads, one for potential scum (my 3 scum list) and one that will be pure town and scum, so there can be potential for both. I think that's a good compromise ^^ (Honestly, this is such a good idea I think I'll incorporate it in my other games. Damn, I'm smart)

C) Ok, well let me give you more reasonings for scum so you can tell it's not just flimsy ^^;; :

I am Innocent: Not even putting in the quotes that I already have put, I really am not a fan of how he words things. "(ps - appeal to fear doesn't work on me bro)" in seems like a big reach and I don't like it (but yes my quotes in those 2 posts don't help either. There would be more but he's only posted 18 times).

thenewearth-How does this look good in anyway?

"I don't give a bloody fuck about planning and shit by this point"
In post 216, thenewearth wrote:
In post 213, Luna Fox wrote:I think we should also discuss how to use the time in the dances, considering we have 8 days for a maximum of 2 pair lynches (Assuming we get 8 pairs), and leaving both lynches for the end might not be a good idea.
Correct me if I'm wrong because I'm too lazy to run the numbers

But this is assuming that everyone is paired up though

So I'd rather discuss what to do in first dance during the first dance
Even I know this is a bad idea????

How does this actually look good? LMAOOOOO

beeboy-At the beginning, I really wanted to town read him, but looking at the conversations last night with him being ok with killing an extra town memeber early when they can still contribute to town ran me the wrong way. That's also paired with the convo he had today that I also didn't like.

IMO, I feel my reads are solidifying and I'm liking them.

D) Later today, I'm going to make my dual scum reads so that, so watch out! ^^

E) Also, more of a general thing, but I really think we should calm down on the suiciding? Now that I read Kat as town, I'd rather not do it (which I have sated before so I'm not getting "cold feet"), but jfc, isn't this how town lost last time??? If you don't change anything, you're doomed to repeat history, so let's not do that and actually try to take our time and lynch appropriately???

That's all I'd like to say regarding this post ^^
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #910 (isolation #41) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:35 am

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 851, beeboy wrote:I feel as though Foxbird is more likely to be scum but I am doubting either flipping scum at this point :/
Can you explain this read to me?
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #913 (isolation #42) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:39 am

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 875, Marquis wrote:I don't know why you guys are treating pie like town

she's nullscum at best for me
In post 876, beeboy wrote:^ Marquis this is why you are town
How...does this explain anything? She gave no reason and just went against popular opinion?
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #918 (isolation #43) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:44 am

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 912, beeboy wrote:
In post 910, cytheflyguy wrote:
In post 851, beeboy wrote:I feel as though Foxbird is more likely to be scum but I am doubting either flipping scum at this point :/
Can you explain this read to me?
You have already read my summer town case :P
I am town reading both it is just summer is a stronger read.

I am waiting for both there reads lists.
Oh lol cool

And ye, you'll get them tonight! ^^
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #925 (isolation #44) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:52 am

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 920, Marquis wrote:or put cy in a category that's a bit stronger than "mostly stale"

really really disliking the passivity there. if you ask questions, typically you want a helpful answer instead of just going with the flow of whatever people want to respond with you here. basically the scumtell of empty attempts at discussion.
But it was a valid answer and I got what I wanted from him???
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #927 (isolation #45) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:53 am

Post by cytheflyguy »

That being said, he still has yet to answer the one question I actually wanna know xD
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #931 (isolation #46) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:57 am

Post by cytheflyguy »

Wait. Why are we arguing which one is scum in the first place? The both read town to me and I think we shouldn't pick which one based off of "which is more scummy". They're both solid peeps imo.
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #933 (isolation #47) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:58 am

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 930, Luna Fox wrote:Problem, being
Cy should've been left out.
THANKS KATSUKI
:T
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #940 (isolation #48) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:01 am

Post by cytheflyguy »

Me aside, Katsumi seem like a good town read in my opinion now. People wanted to base town reads off of suicides, and his is the OG of them. I think that enough is good for a town read bc I can see the validity of it.
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #941 (isolation #49) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:01 am

Post by cytheflyguy »

Me aside, Katsumi seem like a good town read in my opinion now. People wanted to base town reads off of suicides, and his is the OG of them. I think that enough is good for a town read bc I can see the validity of it.
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #946 (isolation #50) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:03 am

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 935, thenewearth wrote:
In post 931, cytheflyguy wrote:Wait. Why are we arguing which one is scum in the first place?
1 guy, 2 gals

You can do the rest of the math
Lmao, I get this, but shouldn't it boil down to usefulness? (not saying I'm pro SIW for saying this, I'm just saying I like this idea)
In post 936, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 934, thenewearth wrote:I just realized that the katsuki-cy pair was the 2nd pair to form

No wonder
Yeah and cy's reply was very survivalistic too.
I explained why. Everyone wants me dead and I wanted to actually go to the game lmao.
In post 939, Marquis wrote:I do want to see some updated reads from cy though. It's been a relative while.
I literally did one last night xD
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #949 (isolation #51) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:05 am

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 945, Marquis wrote:
In post 941, cytheflyguy wrote:Me aside, Katsumi seem like a good town read in my opinion now. People wanted to base town reads off of suicides, and his is the OG of them. I think that enough is good for a town read bc I can see the validity of it.
????????????????????

reads man. give them. things have changed

also,

why are you reading fox and summer as town?
we still do have to leave someone out, so who would you leave out?
I want to wait until SIW comes back before making a final answer, but for now I'd rather do SIW personally bc I can read her better as I've had expirence with her.

I'm a bit busy to push out reads
right now
but I will have it later this afternoon. Dx
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #952 (isolation #52) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:07 am

Post by cytheflyguy »

Ugh that being said Foxbird looks to be a lot of help too ugggggggggh
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #955 (isolation #53) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:10 am

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 950, thenewearth wrote:I'm super not comfortable with the fact that some are choosing "who's more useful"

I'd rather base it on "who's more scummierest"
I really don't agree with this doe. They both seem townie af to me. That's like making me choose the fruit between and apple and an orange. It's the same! LMAO

Like, if who ever we don't pic flips town, will you start scum reading the other? (This is a legit question)
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #958 (isolation #54) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:13 am

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 956, Marquis wrote:I still think they're both town.

I still think Foxbird is more likely to flip scum now that we're in this situation.
In post 952, cytheflyguy wrote:Ugh that being said Foxbird looks to be a lot of help too ugggggggggh
and I don't buy your "indecision", sorry.
But if I'm basing them off of which is useful, and I think both of them are useful, then I should be unsure???
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #960 (isolation #55) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:15 am

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 959, thenewearth wrote:
In post 955, cytheflyguy wrote:Like, if who ever we don't pic flips town, will you start scum reading the other? (This is a legit question)
Simply put, you can still townread both. It just boils down to who looks scummier

Imagine a scenario where you're in LyLo. Both are voting each other and you're the deciding vote. You're town. D1 to LyLo you townread the fuck out of player 1 but you were only null town on player 2. Kinda makes sense that you'd want to lynch player 2.

Keeping someone who is more useful, however, creates this awful scenario where scum can fake their usefulness (Which is what marquis is saying)
That...makes sense...

:T
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #972 (isolation #56) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:23 am

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 964, Marquis wrote:at least 50% of the time, cy just completely capitulates when someone disagrees with or negatively responds to him

that's not exactly a town trait
There's not much I can fight with? Again, with beeboy, he has still yet to answer the question I wanted him to answer and I found nothing wrong with his other posts. I've defended myself in the past, but a lot of times I don't feel the need to. xD

I
would
show you my one finished town game, but that ended after 3 days and I really wasn't that useful xD
Nahdia wrote:Summer, imo.

Do we wanna like, put this to a vote?
I really like this idea ^^
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1106 (isolation #57) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:16 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

Before I post my readlists, I do wanna say that beeboy has yet to answer my question I asked him.
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1117 (isolation #58) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:36 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 1109, beeboy wrote:
In post 913, cytheflyguy wrote:
In post 875, Marquis wrote:I don't know why you guys are treating pie like town

she's nullscum at best for me
In post 876, beeboy wrote:^ Marquis this is why you are town
How...does this explain anything? She gave no reason and just went against popular opinion?
Sorry I missed this lol. My bad fam.

Scum reading Pie goes against the popular opinion of all the actives outside me and Cakez (we aren't reliable actives to sheep) and is a read I agree with so... I think town.

Also Marquis is town for other reasons.
Interesting, so if I'm not mistaken, you seem to town read people who both say they're going to suicide for town and people who go against main stream popular opinions....
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1122 (isolation #59) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:41 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 1120, beeboy wrote:
In post 1117, cytheflyguy wrote:Interesting, so if I'm not mistaken, you seem to town read people who both say they're going to suicide for town and people who go against main stream popular opinions....
I mean my reads aren't that simple but sure go with that.
Well then, what else makes up your reads?
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1180 (isolation #60) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:39 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

Pitty, I really wanted SIW for nostalgia's sake, but I guess it's coming down to Foxbird :T (No offense Foxbird ^^)

Well...even with beeboy leaving, I think my read on him will stay the same. Read lists are coming up next post.
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1187 (isolation #61) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:49 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

Hello there!
Nahdia wrote:brother....
Plot intensifies
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1263 (isolation #62) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:52 am

Post by cytheflyguy »

Reads:

The reads will be broken into two parts-The first will be my hypothetical 3 scum/11 town scenario and the other would be my who looks town, who looks scum. No nulls in this! (Save camnsuki at one post still :T)

To save me time today (I won't be that much on lmao), I'm not going to repeat reasons.

Hypothetical Reads:

Town:

Antihero-Though I do wanna know more about and
Farside22
Foxbird
Mapwolf
Katsuki
Luna Fox
Marquis
Nahdia
pieguyn
SirCakez
SpyreX
SIW
TTH

Scum:

beeboy/whoever is in his slot now
I am Innocent
thenewearth

If IaI would post more maybe I could get a feel about his working as scum with the other two, but I can see a bb/tne scum team.

Also, holy fuck, I just looked back and camnsuki isn't even in this game???

Eash.

Now for the Town/Scum Reads

Town:

Antihero
Farside22
Foxbird
Katsuki
Luna Fox
Marquis
Nahdia-Flips a lot for me but I see a lot of her posts as town for now.
SirCakez
SpyreX
SIW
TTH

Scum:

Map Wolf
beeboy/whoever is in his slot now
Pieguyn-Though there are posts like that have her "scum reading" other people, nothing is as hardly pushed or magnified as with Cakez. I read genuine frustration from him and if he does flip town like I'm felling he will, then she'll deffo be a more solid scumread. If he flips scum, that's a different story, but I just...really don't think that will happen. xD Wouldn't mind lynching this pair with IaI down the road xDDD
I am Innocent
thenewearth

So here are my reads in all of it's glory ^^
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1266 (isolation #63) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:57 am

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 1265, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 1263, cytheflyguy wrote:Also, holy fuck, I just looked back and camnsuki isn't even in this game???
Uhh, camntsuki is a Katsuki hydra, he just accidentally posted from the wrong account...
Oh.

I didn't know?
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1275 (isolation #64) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:17 am

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 1268, Luna Fox wrote:So umm.
In your reasoning you say that pie's more likely scum if Cakez flips town and otherwise if Cakez flips scum, but you have both as town in your (only 3 scumreads) reads list, Why is that.
If you remember from how this original list was created because there are 3 confirmed scum and I wanted my list to refer to that so there would to look at the resulting scum team from my list. That is the reason there are two lists with one having more scum reads than the other xDD
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1279 (isolation #65) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:19 am

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 1270, pieguyn wrote:
In post 1263, cytheflyguy wrote:Pieguyn-Though there are posts like 524 that have her "scum reading" other people, nothing is as hardly pushed or magnified as with Cakez.
I have one scum read on Cakez, which I have 95% confidence in. I have other scum reads, which I don't feel anywhere near as confident about, and for which I don't have reasoning that is anywhere near as solid as the reasoning for the Cakez read. for what reason do you expect me to hard push a read when it wouldn't be warranted?
It's less the fact that it's a hard read and more of the fact that it seems to be your main focus 95% of the time. It doesn't look like you're trying to actually scum hunt. It looks like you're just Cakez hunting to me xDD
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1290 (isolation #66) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:26 am

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 1276, thenewearth wrote:pie has a 95% scum read on cakez

But what does he have of me though

I'm curious
I explained it in my 2nd scum read on post briefly.

Basically, my problem with your posting is that there has been really nothing to grasp at from you? I'm not sure how people don't think of you as scum in all honesty (maybe bc I'm more susp lmao). Almost all of your thoughts are comments from what other people say and I'm not a fan.
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1292 (isolation #67) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:28 am

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 1285, pieguyn wrote:
In post 1279, cytheflyguy wrote:It's less the fact that it's a hard read and more of the fact that it seems to be your main focus 95% of the time. It doesn't look like you're trying to actually scum hunt. It looks like you're just Cakez hunting to me xDD
it is obvious that Cakez would be my main focus when it's practically certain that he is scum, yes. why is this a problem?
Because however you feel about him, he's dead as soon as dance starts. There's no need to push anymore. I'd thought you'd see that and move on to other people to try and read but you haven't done that.
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1375 (isolation #68) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:32 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 1372, Antihero wrote:nahdia's scum
In post 1373, Nahdia wrote:AM NOT
Mafia defence and accusations at it's finest -_-

Even if we already had, can we please start explaining reads again today? xD Like this is our last chance and it'd be nice to elaborate on reads. xDDD
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1380 (isolation #69) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:36 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 1374, I Am Innocent wrote:Thanks Pie.

For those interested in what she is talking about, look at the topic I was posting elsewhere on this site. Might open your eyes. Look at the stage of the game, heck read the main highlights of the game and you may even see what I played the strategy I did this game with who I did.

But this is my last ongoing game so the IAI farside talks about, the pitbull per se, he's here. Anyone want to come at me bring it on.

I'm partly through my reread. Anyone that hasn't done it with 5 flips (or 7 with farside and spy), you should really try it.

To me, my biggest scum reads right now are Cy, Luna, and Nahdia. Imma start with Cy...
Ok, maybe bc this actually is exactly what I asked for, but I'm getting town vibes from this. ^^

Jfc, ok, now same with Anit-hero
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1397 (isolation #70) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:45 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 1383, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 1377, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 273, cytheflyguy wrote:Might as well do reads as well:

Town:

beeboy-Seems pretty honest and open
farside22-need no explanation
Foxbird-I respect the way he has clear, organized thoughts
Luna Fox-Seems active and motives are pro town
Nahdia-Seems really town motivated
pieguyn-Could be wrong but I feel confident in their posts
SummerInWonderland-Even tho we don't have a solid relationship, I hope to have you trust me again! :DD (Also like her postings)
TellTaleHeart-Solid questioning and nice posting

Null:

Antihero-Could interpret posts either way
camntsuki-Literally only one post
Map Wolf-I...don't know. Will be scum read if any of my three scum reads turn null for me.

Marquis-Could be read as either way
SirCakez-Origionally had as scum, but I can see as either way, really.
thenewearth-I can see both ways.

Scum:
I Am Innocent "and tried to narrow it down to ones that I remember correctly reading me as town in past games"
Katsuki-Only two posts and I don't like 50% of them
SpyreX-I feel all the theorizing could be scum trying to plan ahead for it. Could be really a strong-pushing town, but for tonight I read as scum. This one is subject to change and is my weakest scumread
Look at where Map falls. Look at the indecisiveness "I...don't know."

But also look at where he has him, right on the borderline "Will be scum read if any of my three scum reads turn null for me."

Pretty much #4 scum read correct?
Ofc you'd cherry pick this post. If you'd actually look later, I made a modified version of reads of both this style and one that incorporated one that had all of my scum reads, including MW
But it gets better...

Look at his attack on Katsuki (who he later accepts an invitation on just as he admits to save his own hide):

"Only two posts and I don't like 50% of them"
In post 6, Katsuki wrote:
My dearest Spyspy, will you come to the ball with me~? :3
In post 179, Katsuki wrote:MAPWOLF NEEDSS DEATH
50% of the posts he doesn't like. The first was a joke, so I assume it's the second, which is basically saying he wants Cy's #4 scum read to die.

Yeah, this guy is full of crap.

vote Cy
or steal Cy's dancing shoes,
or whatever it is this game that you do to get rid of somebody
But the second argument doe. Once he gave out his plans, I read that he was more than willing to suicide, so I read that as a town read and thought it was good to town read him? xD

Is this all you have on me?
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1404 (isolation #71) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:51 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

His second. I mean in hindsight it makes sense, but when I first read it onward I thought it was a bit scummy imo.
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1412 (isolation #72) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:02 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 1409, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 295, cytheflyguy wrote:
In post 287, Katsuki wrote:
In post 274, SpyreX wrote:
Kat has done broke my heart and almost needs to be my suicide bro d1 now on principle.
SHHHH SPYSPY WE'RE HUNTING WABBITS!

MAP NEEDS DEATH

CYTHEFLY WILL YOU GO TO THE BALL WITH ME NOW THAT SPYSPY HAS BROKEN MY HEART?

Also, how is Squid doing?!
YES I WILL FUCKING GO WITH YOU BEFORE YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND AND I DIE ALONE

SO TAKE THAT EVERYONE WHO WANTS ME DEAD *fistpumps*

(Oh shit doe this is a person I'm scum reading but shhhhhhhh no backies~~~~)
Scum motive
This is my first game with this type of mechanic and everyone wanted to leave me out.

Let's see...now that the game ended. I'd show you this post in New York 195 where when I was confirmed town, I gave the same responce:

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p8077406

I'm an excitable person :P
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1414 (isolation #73) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:04 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

Also, I was preped to suicide as well, but that also goes unsaid....

Oh welp XDDDDD
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1758 (isolation #74) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:43 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 1684, FakeGod wrote:
Scum Team, please let me know if you would like to make Scum PT public.
It's it's not already relised, I'm fine with it

Oh ye

HOLY FUCK I WON HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! : DDDDDD

gg everyone doe
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1760 (isolation #75) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:48 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 1746, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1745, Nahdia wrote:you're way too hard on yourself, girl.
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1763 (isolation #76) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:58 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

I have to say doe, since the beginning I thought we were fucked, but we made it somehow? I admit, I had nothing to do with it directly, but I'm still happy never the less!

I'm somewhat surprised this ended so early, but it was still an enjoyable thrill ride.

I'll be looking out for more interesting games like this, so watch out! c:
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1772 (isolation #77) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:41 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

Kinda going back to the whole "does this game give an advantage to town" debate, I'd say it doesn't. Bc even though there seems to be an advantage, with the usual amount of paranoia and with a partner, it leaves you wondering if your partner is scum, and if you think they are, you have the power yourself to stop it.

So in theory, yes, it gives an advantage to town, but in reality, it does not.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”