The Walking Dead Season 1 Finale (GAME OVER)

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #118 (isolation #0) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:16 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

Holy shit this game is explosive.

I'll check on it tomorrow when I can do this properly.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #150 (isolation #1) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:32 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Spoiler: My Big Huge Super Catch Up Bringmesoda
1. BlueBloodedToffee - Bad switch is bad.

2. SirCakez - Admittedly, for someone I've played so many games with, I find myself having a difficult time reading him.
Possibly opportunistic, but I like this.

3. beeboy - Image

4. KuroiXHF - I think I town read him, but not 100% sure.

5. pirate mollie - - Don't like this either. I expect more from her. And yes, even in RVS.

6. Iprobablysuck - - Plenty of time to catch up and follow the game, but not enough time to post or say something?

7. hebichan - - I don't like this. Nothing concrete, but it gives me a bad vibe.
Scum read.

8. Maverick1102 Do you have anything to add... eh, at all?

9. DrippingGoofball - Responded to my post while not contributing to the conversation otherwise makes me scum read her.

10. My Other Head Is Scum(Firebringer/Vedith hydra) - Yeah, I think this is town - mostly because of their defense of Catdog.
Also because of 66.

11. PeregrineV

12. Young and Witless(Creature/Something_Smart hydra) I don't know how I feel about you. Are you the one getting me soda?

13. MagnaofIllusion - On V/la I think.

14. TiphaineDeath - - Probably NAI but not explaining makes your post useless.

15. CatDog(UpTooLate/hiplop hydra) - If I were here during that time, I'd vote you for this terrible post.
Sounds like scum trying to appear like town.

16. Xkfyu - *pokes with a stick* Do something!

17. Wisdom - - What's with this quiet play? I've never seen this before from you.

18. Maxous - I do like this. First to fully jump out of RVS and took a stand.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #153 (isolation #2) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:16 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

I forgot to vote.

VOTE: Hebichan
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #157 (isolation #3) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:31 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 156, TiphaineDeath wrote:Meh, I'm tired, and when I try to be useful in the early game it backfires anyway. So ima just vote some people when I feel like it and derp around and be good later.
I understand this is only day one, but why is he still alive?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #168 (isolation #4) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:11 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Sheeping denotes a lack of independent thought. "I'll sheep this" means "I have an excuse to have a vote out there without having to explain myself!"

It's scummy at worst. At best, it's anti-town. Either way, sheeping is not something we should tolerate.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #175 (isolation #5) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:03 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 174, Wisdom wrote:
In post 150, KuroiXHF wrote:17. Wisdom - 127 - What's with this quiet play? I've never seen this before from you.
127 is not mine, but anyway I'm v/la
I think I meant 138. Maybe my fingers moved a finger over.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #178 (isolation #6) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:24 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 176, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 168, KuroiXHF wrote:Sheeping denotes a lack of independent thought. "I'll sheep this" means "I have an excuse to have a vote out there without having to explain myself!"

It's scummy at worst. At best, it's anti-town. Either way, sheeping is not something we should tolerate.
what is the scum to town ratio of your games so far?
I haven't been keeping track.
But for all intents and purposes, assume I'm town.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #181 (isolation #7) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:47 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 179, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 178, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 176, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 168, KuroiXHF wrote:Sheeping denotes a lack of independent thought. "I'll sheep this" means "I have an excuse to have a vote out there without having to explain myself!"

what is the scum to town ratio of your games so far?
I haven't been keeping track.
But for all intents and purposes, assume I'm town.
yeah, no

that isn't gonna work for me.

I am asking you a question which shld take you all of 2 seconds to figure out since it is not like you have a ton of games on here.

I am asking you how many times have you rolled scum compared to how many times you have rolled town. 2 different numbers. easy.
I play a good number of games and I don't really feel like going through all of them right now.

The question is stupid though. If I've been scum in every single game I've been there or town every game I've been, it doesn't change the fact that I only have a ~20% chance of being scum this game.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #183 (isolation #8) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:52 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Your question is a useless question. My previous games don't affect the probability of if I'm scum this game.

If you want to find out so badly, why don't you look? It only takes two seconds, right?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #185 (isolation #9) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:00 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Enjoy your vote on me. I don't see why the numbers are relevant, so I don't see why I should answer them.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #193 (isolation #10) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:02 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 189, Young and Witless wrote:
Meanwhile TiphaineDeath is trying to find excuses to not do anything.
Out of curiosity, what's with the color?
In post 190, My Other Head Is Scum wrote:Although I agree with Kuroi, there is no relevance to the number of times he's rolled scum to town, the fact that he isn't even attempting to answer is the concern.
Why should I answer this? This is simply not relevant to anything. If Mollie asks me for town game and scum games, I'm fine answering this (although she does know a scum game from me)
looks to be a forced post with including non serious comments. There is no mention to the conversation between myself and Cakes (regardless who was wrong, surely with that kind of catch up, it would have raised an eyebrow there).
Is this a forced post BECAUSE there's no mention between you and Cakes?
For what it's worth, I'm not sure what to make of the interaction, but I'm not comfortable with a Cakez lynch. However, that's only because I found people I'd rather lynch. I also don't want to defend or white knight Cakez because I'm not sure enough that he's town/
The vote on Hebichan has nothing backing to it apart from "I don't like this", but yet he questions BBT and Mollies votes.
...and?
He says that he likes Sir Cakes vote even though it could be opportunity voting.
Yes, because could is a conditional tense word.
Has CatDog as scum rather than not - No vote or follow up, instead votes hebichan, then calls Fire's post town for calling CatDog town.
I considered voting CatDog, but I only have one vote. As far as Fire, he's wrong on his defense of CatDog, but he's town. Town can be wrong. In fact, being wrong is often a town vibe.
The consistency just isn't there.
lol
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #197 (isolation #11) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:25 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

No, I don't think I'd be lynched if I was more scum than town. I just don't feel like going through everything and I see no reason for doing it. She's not asking for meta. She's asking for numbers that serve no diagnostic criteria.

And I'm going to quote something you just said because I want to see if you find out how this is so wrong:
[quote]No, it's forced because I don't understand your reads at all[/quotes]
My reads are forced because you don't understand them. ....o-kay then.

I'm waiting for more from CatDog. If they're scummier than Hebichan, I'll vote them. Until then, I'll decide who I vote. What you need to know is think Hebichan is scummier now.

And yeah, I do like what SirCakez did. Either he was being opportunistic or he wasn't, but I don't know and I'm not sure. I'm fine with it at the moment.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #201 (isolation #12) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:08 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 198, CatDog wrote:

LMAO. It was an RVS vote. Notice how RIGHT after that I started questioning Cakes and doing "real" stuff.

This post is bad.
This post reeks of bitterness.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #204 (isolation #13) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:11 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 202, CatDog wrote:
In post 197, KuroiXHF wrote:No, I don't think I'd be lynched if I was more scum than town. I just don't feel like going through everything and I see no reason for doing it. She's not asking for meta. She's asking for numbers that serve no diagnostic criteria.
Mollie always has a reason to ask the questions she asks do the things she does. Instead of fighting with her, why is it so hard to work with her?
Well I have these things called questions. Interrogative sentences with question marks.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #210 (isolation #14) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:32 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 206, CatDog wrote:
In post 204, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 202, CatDog wrote:
In post 197, KuroiXHF wrote:No, I don't think I'd be lynched if I was more scum than town. I just don't feel like going through everything and I see no reason for doing it. She's not asking for meta. She's asking for numbers that serve no diagnostic criteria.
Mollie always has a reason to ask the questions she asks do the things she does. Instead of fighting with her, why is it so hard to work with her?
Well I have these things called questions. Interrogative sentences with question marks.

???
See. You're getting it.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #215 (isolation #15) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:49 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

Voting me after I voted you? Holy shit. Check the record books. I think we have the first ever instance of this happening!
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #218 (isolation #16) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:01 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

Hey. Don't worry about it. It's not like it's only three posts after my original assessment of you or anything.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #251 (isolation #17) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:34 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 227, Wisdom wrote:Also Kuroi is town
(Not mentioning ongoing games) I don't think I've ever played a game with you where you DIDN'T call me town, FWIW. (With the exception of that Pokemon game when we were both scum.)
In post 231, Xkfyu wrote:I thought you guys were gonna wait until I got back to start posting?

*Sighs*

Going to get caught up.
Well I was trying to, but everyone else was posting, so...
In post 232, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 222, Maverick1102 wrote:VOTE: Mollie The spat between Mollie and Kuroi looks very forced and Mollies comes across as arrogant, with fluff questions that aren't doing anything to advance the game. Kuroi's reaction on the otherhand is pretty similar to how I imagine I would react and so I'm tentatively listing Kuroi as town.

I also like BBT's point about YAW, but I like my vote better on Mollie.
they aren't fluff questions.

like your interpretation is forced cos you are having to make shit up about what you THINK that I am saying instead of just asking me, "hey mollie, what was the point of that question" god I fucking hate this game sometimes.
Instead of fucking hating this game sometimes, you could... clarify, or get your damn answers yourself? It could have taken two seconds, but you spent an entire day being bitter and voting me.
In post 247, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 176, pirate mollie wrote:what is the scum to town ratio of your games so far?
Kuroi’s Alignment in Completed Games –

Town (14/13) – Open 643, Large Theme Mass Effect Mafia, Open 644 (Replaced Out but Town Slot), Micro 620, Micro 609 (Times two, Town on both Worlds), Mini Theme 1773 Symphonic Metal, Open 634, Micro 602, Mini Theme 1778 Buzzfeed, Open 627, Open 625, Open 630, Newbie 1671,

Scum (4 ) – Mini Theme 1795 Science UPick, Mini Theme 1794 Gunslingers, Micro 589, Large Theme A Song of Fire and Ice

3rd Party (0 ) – None

So there are the non Marathon statistics for you. The split on Town is if you consider his double Town alignment in Micor 609 as two Town slots or one. I eagerly await the scintillating output on Kuroi’s alignment this info provides from you.
Uh... Wow. Bravo. I think you did a better job than if I was looking to find it myself.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #267 (isolation #18) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:03 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 263, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 262, My Other Head Is Scum wrote:
In post 261, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 259, PeregrineV wrote:And that's a secondary issue I don't know how to parse. For all of that, he takes it back to the realm of 60
Like I said, normal D1 trolling for FB.
You are rude.

~Fire
Lol so it's suddenly rude to speak the truth all of a sudden?
This sounds scummy, but I like this line.
Are you with SirCakez or something?

Or maybe I'm off. I see this as scummy because I'd probably say something similar to that. Then again, I play differently than everyone else.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #280 (isolation #19) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:36 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 270, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 267, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 263, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 262, My Other Head Is Scum wrote:
In post 261, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 259, PeregrineV wrote:And that's a secondary issue I don't know how to parse. For all of that, he takes it back to the realm of 60
Like I said, normal D1 trolling for FB.
You are rude.

~Fire
Lol so it's suddenly rude to speak the truth all of a sudden?
This sounds scummy, but I like this line.
Are you with SirCakez or something?

Or maybe I'm off. I see this as scummy because I'd probably say something similar to that. Then again, I play differently than everyone else.
I don't get it. Was there a conclusion in all of that that I somehow missed?

I'd like to respond, but I'm not sure how...
I'm saying it's probably unfair for me to judge others as scum the way I would act as scum because I play Mafia/mafia* completely differently than everyone else does.

* - as a general rule, the capitalized M refers to the Mafia game we all play and the lower case m refers to the alignment.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #285 (isolation #20) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:42 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 275, SirCakez wrote:>.<
meta is useful....
In post 276, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 275, SirCakez wrote:>.<
meta is useful....
It is, if you use it right.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #312 (isolation #21) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:38 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 298, hebichan wrote:
In post 296, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 235, pirate mollie wrote:before I out my role, some pple might want to save themselves the embarrassment and unvote me
What kind of scum garbage softclaim is that, mollie only has 3 votes and she's freaking out
Honestly willing to get some more pressure on this slot. Thought I also dont understand the sudden kuroi townreads, he hasn't done anything that impressive since I voted him.

He hasn't done anything that scummy either though.

VOTE: pirate mollie
You.
VOTED

Me.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #318 (isolation #22) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:45 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Hebi, you voted me for not being impressive, although you didn't think I'm scum?

Do you not understand what Mafia is? Scum are SCUMMY (hence the name). We don't call people likely to be scum Unimpressive.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #326 (isolation #23) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:51 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 320, hebichan wrote:
In post 318, KuroiXHF wrote:Hebi, you voted me for not being impressive, although you didn't think I'm scum?

Do you not understand what Mafia is? Scum are SCUMMY (hence the name). We don't call people likely to be scum Unimpressive.
That's not what I was saying at all...

I scumread you when I voted you, you hadn't done anything impressive, as in townie, since then, so I didn't understand people townreading you.

However, since you also did not do anything scummy since then, and pirate mollie did something scummy, and much worse than you, I decided to vote there.

Seriously, are you this bad at reading context? Each post does not exist in a void. Get some reading comprehension.
You're squirming. Like I said before, being unimpressive does NOT equal scumminess.

My friends, hebicham is scum. I say that because I think too highly of this player than to truly think they're this backwards.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #329 (isolation #24) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:55 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

I know your reasoning, and there is an entire huge break in logic. Unless you know a process greater than logic, I can say you're full of BS.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #336 (isolation #25) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:00 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

So because you don't have perfect information, you think I'm unimpressive and thus, having you believe I'm scum.

For the life of me, I won't understand this and for the life of your role here, I really think you ought to die.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #392 (isolation #26) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:16 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 384, pirate mollie wrote:I have played 2 games with kuroi and in neither did he bitch about sheeping but then he was scum. :/
Gunslingers and what else?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #422 (isolation #27) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:02 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

It's not that I don't understand something. It's that Hebichan's philosophy simply doesn't make a lick of sense. I'm just given up trying to accept her reasoning as a legitimate defense because it's simply her trying to weasel out of her inconsistencies.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #438 (isolation #28) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:55 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

BBT, I don't think you that I'm lynchbaity. My personality often seems like scum. Check out Mass Effect Mafia, day one.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #443 (isolation #29) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:20 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 439, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I don't know what you're trying to say there.
Meaning if you try to lynch me based on the same way you'd lynch someone else, you're not going to like the result. (Assuming you're town, that is.)
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #448 (isolation #30) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:30 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 444, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Ah, I see.

I have no intentions of lynching you yet, but I didn't like your reaction to Mollie.

How you feel about voting YAW?
I feel that slot is young and witless.

lol, but I don't have a strong opinion at this very moment.

Then again, I need to reread the last couple pages and if you we feel strongly about this slot one way or another, maybe I should ISO.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #494 (isolation #31) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:19 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

FYI - This is me dodging a prod. I've fallen a bit behind. I'm going to try to finish this final paper and then I think I'll be able to do this. Hopefully, I'll be done today.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #523 (isolation #32) » Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:39 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

OK. I finished my paper. I'm back.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #524 (isolation #33) » Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:48 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 470, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:You should immediately join the YAW wagon.

It's the cool wagon to be on.
I don't like this.
In post 484, Radja wrote:
Day 1, VC 12

Young and Witless (5)
-
BlueBloodedToffee, Xkfyu, Maxous, pirate mollie, hebichan

Iprobablysuck (3)
-
MagnaofIllusion, SirCakez, Ankamius

pirate mollie (3)
-
DrippingGoofball, Maverick1102, Wisdom

SirCakez (3)
-
CatDog, My Other Head Is Scum, TiphaineDeath

hebichan (2)
-
KuroiXHF, Young and Witless

Maxous (1)
-
Iprobablysuck

CatDog (1)
-
PeregrineV

With 18 alive, it takes 10 to lynch! Deadline is on August 20th at 11:00 AM(GMT+1) or in (expired on 2016-08-20 11:00:00).

Mod Notes -
Wisdom is on V/LA until August 10

In post 513, Ankamius wrote:UNVOTE: Iprobablysuck
VOTE: KuroiXHF

I read through the flufffest that was the first 8 pages and this is the only slot that significantly stood out during that time.

PeregrineV is leaning townish, but I haven't found anything that convinces me of his alignment either way yet.
CatDog is leaning scum.

Everyone else hasn't left a good enough impression either way yet.
Yet you haven't explained me at all or what you didn't like. You just said I significantly stood out.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #530 (isolation #34) » Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:06 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 527, Wisdom wrote:How is it different than any other kuroi approach
As much as I hate this line of thinking, I'll have to agree. Ankamius, I'm not going to tell you to unvote me, but I'd highly recommend you to read some of my town games and review it, since you haven't played a full game with me before.

Mass Effect Mafia is the first town game to come to mind that isn't ongoing.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #566 (isolation #35) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:40 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 550, CatDog wrote:I'm actually incredibly disappointed in the fall of the cakez wagon. Somebody tell me why
isn't
scum?
He might be scum, but he's not as obvious as hebichan - or perhaps you.
In post 551, Wisdom wrote:dont ask me, i always townread him
You do that to a lot of people.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #571 (isolation #36) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:44 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

Ankamius, I just realized, we were scum together in ASOIAF Mafia. You replaced out, but we did spend some time together as scum.

Does my play here remind you of my play there?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #573 (isolation #37) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:46 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

Semi V/LA for the weekend. May stop in and check up, but not going to be fully active.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #577 (isolation #38) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:25 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 576, Ankamius wrote:
In post 571, KuroiXHF wrote:Ankamius, I just realized, we were scum together in ASOIAF Mafia. You replaced out, but we did spend some time together as scum.

Does my play here remind you of my play there?
I've basically repressed that game from my memory.
It's tough when you can't meet me half way.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #587 (isolation #39) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:16 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

I can know how many games. I'm just not putting in the effort if I don't have a good reason. Also, kuribo isn't in this game
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #630 (isolation #40) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:10 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Mod. I thought I wrote this. If not, I'm on V/LA until tomorrow.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #695 (isolation #41) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:52 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Hey Wisdom. See something interesting? ;)

(Will post later on today.)
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #720 (isolation #42) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:00 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 618, pirate mollie wrote:THAT is what I was getting at with my questions. I was wondering if he had an amount (or close) of scum games/town games cos there is a thing called scum fatigue where some1 has played scum so often even their town games look scummy cos they just naturally have developed a scummy mindset. I was trying to negate a false positive line of thinking if I was reading him incorrectly. its that he refused to answer the question is what makes me wonder about him but actually that kind of makes him seem a little townish I think. mebbe. I am more concerned about wis's insta-defense of him.
A lot of effort and confusion and dilly dally for not a lot of results. I don't know how you could have asked me, or anyone I've played with and wait for an answer. The answer is yes, BUT the other way around. With the exception of ongoing games - and we all know why I can't comment on ongoing games - I have been recently scum. Here's the thing. It's the other way around. I've been lynchbait long before I've ever been scum.
In post 644, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:You should put your vote on a major wagon Farside.
I don't like this post. It doesn't discuss the issues and just recites, "Fuck it. Just vote someone so we can move day along and move to our night actions."
In post 647, farside22 wrote:
In post 644, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:You should put your vote on a major wagon Farside.
Sure, I can do that.

Vote: hebichan
I don't like this easier. Right now, that post is telling me, "Oh, of COURSE, scum buddy!"
In post 674, Ankamius wrote:
In post 672, farside22 wrote:
In post 671, Ankamius wrote:Hi farside
You're cute and all but your going to have to explain how those 3 questions = what you just stated.
Wisdom's question to me is very difficult to answer since it's so vague and open-ended. Very small addition is that it's a meta-type question, which he should be aware I don't put much stock into unless I believe I have a good shot at reading someone accurately based on it.

Wisdom's response to the case picks at the most vague point in a way that makes any answer easier to dismiss, but just outright dismisses the rest. This is the main one that caught my eye, since I can see this one being scum-motivated the most out of all three.

Wisdom's final post has the same type of tone as the second one; it's a weird observation to point out since Maxous has been adamant in scumreading YAW, who he is already voting for.

Basically, I get the sense that Wisdom is trying to shape rather than solve the game because they all feel like he's setting traps instead of trying to forward the game.
Yeah. Ankamius is town. When I was scum with him in ASOIAF Mafia, I seem to remember him largely flying under the radar.
In post 705, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 578, Ankamius wrote:hm

UNVOTE: KuroiXHF

@mollie: convince me on YAW?
What was this sudden unvote about, Ank? It seemed kinda awkward.
I've been speaking to Ankamius about this for a while now. Check my ISO.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #722 (isolation #43) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:18 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 721, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 720, KuroiXHF wrote:I've been speaking to Ankamius about this for a while now. Check my ISO.
You seem to have been trying to elude to something from a previous game. That much I got.

What I don't understand is if there is something that convinced Ank to unvote you, I don't see why either of you would keep that under wraps.
As I said, if you looked through my ISO, you'll find a clear conversation regarding this.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #739 (isolation #44) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:21 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 726, Ankamius wrote:
In post 720, KuroiXHF wrote:Yeah. Ankamius is town. When I was scum with him in ASOIAF Mafia, I seem to remember him largely flying under the radar.
I don't understand what exactly you mean by this, but activity level is not alignment-indicative for me if that's roughly what you mean.
I think you're wrong and that kind of statement is like people saying, "My scum game sounds just like my town game." I'm sure people mean it when they say it, but they're wrong.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #741 (isolation #45) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:32 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 740, Ankamius wrote:
In post 739, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 726, Ankamius wrote:
In post 720, KuroiXHF wrote:Yeah. Ankamius is town. When I was scum with him in ASOIAF Mafia, I seem to remember him largely flying under the radar.
I don't understand what exactly you mean by this, but activity level is not alignment-indicative for me if that's roughly what you mean.
I think you're wrong and that kind of statement is like people saying, "My scum game sounds just like my town game." I'm sure people mean it when they say it, but they're wrong.
I've had just about every level of activity possible except for extreme levels of spam as both alignments. You'll have to try harder than that to prove that it's an alignment-indicative thing.
Don't worry. I have no intentions to fight for your survival. Neither did I clarify how town I think you are. Right now, you're only safe to assume that as of right now, I won't vote you.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #812 (isolation #46) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:48 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 753, Wisdom wrote:VOTE: kuroi

Not feeling the hebichan lynch anymore
Out of curiosity, do you feel it's "either hebichan or Kuroi that's scum?"
In post 770, Xkfyu wrote:Speaking of tunneling...

Kuroi, what prompted your hebichan scum read again?
This next quote should answer that:
In post 150, KuroiXHF wrote:7. hebichan - - I don't like this. Nothing concrete, but it gives me a bad vibe.
In post 803, DrippingGoofball wrote:VOTE: Hebichan
In post 804, DrippingGoofball wrote:Actually no

Hebichan's post on this page is town

UNVOTE:
These two posts are so disingenuous it's nauseating.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #825 (isolation #47) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:53 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 813, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 812, KuroiXHF wrote:In post 770, Xkfyu wrote:
Speaking of tunneling...

Kuroi, what prompted your hebichan scum read again?

This next quote should answer that:
In post 150, KuroiXHF wrote:
7. hebichan - 20 - I don't like this. Nothing concrete, but it gives me a bad vibe.
That's why you've been voting hebichan all this time?!
No. You asked me what first prompted my scum read on Hebichan.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #827 (isolation #48) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:56 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Actually, I'm going to admit a mistake. I thought it was Hebichan voting herself then choosing not to.

Yeah, nevermind.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #845 (isolation #49) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:04 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 828, Young and Witless wrote:how did you even...
:eek:
-smart
I'm working seventy-five hours a week, and it's kicking my ass.
In post 836, pirate mollie wrote:kuroi - I am wondering if mebbe he just has a super duper scummy playstyle regardless of alignment. gut wise I think he is a town lean.
Seeing as I already told you this, that's a pretty likely theory.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #864 (isolation #50) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:19 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 863, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Thanks for the birthday message Radja!

I hope you like it. I spent all night baking it.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #920 (isolation #51) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:29 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

I'm sorry, guys. I have nothing to add at this present moment. Maybe I can help more tomorrow.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #923 (isolation #52) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:42 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 922, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 910, Basic wrote:Ps. Mollie why didn't you just search for kuroi's stats yourself? And BTW what was the purpose? Or did I miss the reveal?
because HOW kuroi answered the question wld give a helluva lot of insight into how kuroi thinks, which I may or not be able to apply in this game. it might be something that I file away and can use for later. I play for the long game :wink:
I'm curious, Mollie.

How do I think?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #958 (isolation #53) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:31 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Fuck this. I'm hammering.

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #960 (isolation #54) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:36 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 959, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 958, KuroiXHF wrote:Fuck this. I'm hammering.

This would have worked better if the last vote-count wasn't like 2 posts above yours ...
This would have worked better if you didn't just say that.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #969 (isolation #55) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:36 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 967, Wisdom wrote:probably, yeah
If you could stop changing your mind about me, that'd be great.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #973 (isolation #56) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:33 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 972, SirCakez wrote:
In post 938, farside22 wrote:
In post 936, SirCakez wrote:There has been a Lyncher and Survivor in Walking Deaf games before yes
Thoughts on hebichan and others?
Fine with her being lynched, not townreading her and her claim is sketchy

Also developing a Mollie scumread
I am too. We have a day left and she wants to prevent a lynch from happening.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #977 (isolation #57) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:41 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 975, farside22 wrote:Sorry my stuff got cut and pasted poorly there.
I'm still not sure what you're trying to say.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1002 (isolation #58) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:42 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

I don't know if I'm more shocked about how I led the lynch on scum, or if it's because everyone is alive.

Did someone protect me? That'd be super sweet.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1008 (isolation #59) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:52 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1004, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 1002, KuroiXHF wrote:I don't know if I'm more shocked about how I led the lynch on scum, or if it's because everyone is alive.

Did someone protect me? That'd be super sweet.
Um I think you get credit for voting them but I hate to say it and shatter your ego but you probably came in about 5th or 6th if we were determining who drove that wagon.

Sorry.
Feel free to disagree. After all, we can't both be right.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1012 (isolation #60) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:26 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1011, My Other Head Is Scum wrote:
In post 702, Radja wrote:Young and Witless (5) - BlueBloodedToffee, Xkfyu, Maxous, hebichan, DrippingGoofball
So which one here is scum trying to stop the Hebi lynch? :mad:

-Vedith
So for the time being, I'm OK putting YAW into my town list. Although I think I town read YAW anyway.

I'm sure there's scum there, though I'm also sure the majority of them either was on a third guy or perhaps on Hebichan so they can say, "Me? Scum? I was on Hebi!"
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1024 (isolation #61) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:39 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1014, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1012, KuroiXHF wrote:or perhaps on Hebichan so they can say, "Me? Scum? I was on Hebi!"
you mean like you did?
Yes, but I've shown commitment. Isn't that right, Wisdom?
In post 1023, Wisdom wrote:mhm
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1032 (isolation #62) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:54 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1026, farside22 wrote:
vote:catdog
Actually, I think I'll join you in that vote.

VOTE: Catdog
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1052 (isolation #63) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:28 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

Eh, I think I understand the Maria vote now.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1068 (isolation #64) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:14 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

MariaR, read up little by little. :)
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1131 (isolation #65) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:07 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1060, CatDog wrote:VOTE: Sir Cakez

I'll post more later about this and other things after I do all the family stuff.
I'll hold you to it.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1152 (isolation #66) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:47 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1139, Maxous wrote:
In post 1104, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Maxous – Another case of paying lipservice to theHebi wagon while constantly pushing YAW instead.
except it wasn't.
i pointed out that hebi was scummy as early as #480 when she was only on two votes and transparently supported the wagon even though, yes I had a preferred lynch target votes
In post 1104, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 1038, Maxous wrote:I was fairly solidly town-reading them but their vote on hebi really rings alarm bells.
Yeah I’d like you to go into more detail about why you think they are Town because looking at that ISO I don’t see it.
i thought their early game, particularly the interactions with SC which seemed like a genuine push and pursuit of someone they thought was scum.
..then they milked the vote on SC and gave a late unconvincing vote on hebi which was not great.

Catdog needs to get in here and give a full read-list honestly
While I generally agree with this post, I don't like the way Maxous pointed out his unhappiness with Hebi. It seems like a way to distance, and I'm not cool with it.

BTW, happy birthday to your daughter. If you give me some birthday cake, I'll unvote you.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1154 (isolation #67) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:48 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1151, Xkfyu wrote:That's the quickest round of golf ever.
It's rude to make fun of someone's handicap, Xkfyu.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1157 (isolation #68) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:51 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1156, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 1154, KuroiXHF wrote:
If that's a joke, I don't get it.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Handicap_(golf)
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1170 (isolation #69) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:24 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1158, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 1157, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 1156, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 1154, KuroiXHF wrote:
If that's a joke, I don't get it.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Handicap_(golf)
Holy hell, man. Don't do that to me.

Somehow I completely blanked on the connection between handicap and golf, and you had me thinking that I had actually insulted Maria for some real life handicap that she has. My heart completely sank.
OMG that was NOT my intention.
Sorry about that. Holy shit.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1187 (isolation #70) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:51 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1185, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 1181, Maxous wrote:just stating facts.
there's an implication that i only called hebi scum after she was being wagoned to distance from her but that's not actually true.
No the implication is that you called Hebi scum weakly and never did anything to further her lynch while clinging to YAR's lynch because it was "your preferred choice".

Remind me - why aren't you voting YAR today?
YAR=YAW?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1209 (isolation #71) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:13 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

Yes I bumbled about some, parts of my meta read were wrong. There's nothing inherently scummy about this, I messed up on a read so I moved on.
You can't say that you messed up and say that there's nothing scummy about it. If you're town, you should be able to objectively look at your own actions and admit when you make a mistake and acknowledge that townies who make mistakes have done something scummy.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1216 (isolation #72) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:19 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1212, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1209, KuroiXHF wrote:
Yes I bumbled about some, parts of my meta read were wrong. There's nothing inherently scummy about this, I messed up on a read so I moved on.
You can't say that you messed up and say that there's nothing scummy about it. If you're town, you should be able to objectively look at your own actions and admit when you make a mistake and acknowledge that townies who make mistakes have done something scummy.
I see townies screw up on reads just as often as scum
Scumreading someone because they messed up on some fact that was part of a read is silly
i;e Dwlee forgetting a dayvig in borderlands and getting mislynched for it
You're focusing on the wrong part of my comment. I don't blame you for making a mistake as town. I've done it, and I'm pretty sure a lot of us have as well.
I'm saying that if you're town and you made a mistake, you should be able to own up to both the mistake itself and the scumminess that the mistake causes.
Because from my point of view, it appears that you're not owning up to it and it makes me scum read you.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1220 (isolation #73) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:24 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1217, Wisdom wrote:^in simpler terms, Cakez should be understanding why UTL is scumreading him instead of dubbing it impossible and fake
UTL?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1223 (isolation #74) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:29 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1222, Wisdom wrote:@Kuroi UpTooLate, head of CatDog
Ah. Thanks for that.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1256 (isolation #75) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:50 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1253, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1217, Wisdom wrote:^in simpler terms, Cakez should be understanding why UTL is scumreading him instead of dubbing it impossible and fake
FUCKING FINALLY YOU SAY SOMETHING THAT I REALLY REALLY LIKE

WAS THAT SO HARD
It's hard to only really work off one game as meta, but this really doesn't come across as town Mollie to me.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1263 (isolation #76) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:17 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1262, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1256, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 1253, pirate mollie wrote:
FUCKING FINALLY YOU SAY SOMETHING THAT I REALLY REALLY LIKE

WAS THAT SO HARD
It's hard to only really work off one game as meta, but this really doesn't come across as town Mollie to me.
I really feel like kuroi knows he is fucked rn
Uh... What?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1329 (isolation #77) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:32 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

I don't town read Maxous, but I have like four or five scum reads, and this is too much. Perhaps tonight I should create a formal read list.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1332 (isolation #78) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:39 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1330, Wisdom wrote:Talk to me about them, I'm in the process of rereading D1
I'm training someone at work so all I can do at this very second is to tell you who I scumread:
pirate mollie
MariaR - slightly
CatDog
Maxous
PeregrineV - slightly
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1363 (isolation #79) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:51 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1332, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 1330, Wisdom wrote:Talk to me about them, I'm in the process of rereading D1
I'm training someone at work so all I can do at this very second is to tell you who I scumread:
pirate mollie
MariaR - slightly
CatDog
Maxous
PeregrineV - slightly
Alright, I can explain a bit on my scum reads.

Pirate Mollie - It's pretty obvious. She's reaching. She reminds me nothing of the town Mollie I've played with.
Catdog - I haven't liked a damn thing that they've voted, although I feel itching to switch to someone else.
MariaR - Not even comfortable in her own clothes and she's throwing scum tells, but it could just be her. Her old slot-fill hasn't pinged me super hard.
Maxous - I'm really thrown off by his posts.
PeregrineV - All I have is that his silence seems to be something he's consistently done as scum, so I'm actually quite suspicious.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1366 (isolation #80) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:58 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1364, MariaR wrote:I expect some giant ass paragraph and I get THIS ^^^^ zzzz
I'm not giving an entire case about all my scum. I'm just giving a brief reason why I suspect my scum reads.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1396 (isolation #81) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:00 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

VOTE: Pirate Mollie

Yeah. She's convinced me.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1399 (isolation #82) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:09 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1397, pirate mollie wrote:I wld like reasons ty
Out of curiosity, do you really not know why I said you were reaching? Or rather, why I'm voting you - at all?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1403 (isolation #83) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:13 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1400, Wisdom wrote:
In post 737, farside22 wrote:Hebichan, here's what I don't get, why is YAW a scum read.
In your own words.
If you think max and mollie are scum too why no push to explain those scum reads?
Yeah mollie this is clearly talking to kuroi
...No it's not?
I don't scum-read YAW?
In post 1401, Wisdom wrote:Mollie wagon please jump on Maxous, thanks
Maxous is possible scum, but not as much as Mollie.
I'd list Mollie as passing her way into strong scum and Maxous is mid-way in lean scum.

Perhaps you could persuade me into Maxous by doing more than just asking?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1422 (isolation #84) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:59 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1410, farside22 wrote:
In post 1408, Wisdom wrote:I dont think so

Firstly i agree with magna that scum wouldnt bus their ninja willingly

And then it probably looks weird to you because of kuroi's weird posting style

Im pretty sure Kuroi is town here
At the time of the vote it wasn't pressure on herbi at all.
He just sat there afterwards without commenting on anything else and he sure as hell didn't push to have her lynched
Just my 2 cents.

Moi any thought on this from you?
She isn't referring to me.
She better not be referring to me.
Because I was on Hebi until I stopped myself because when I get worked up, no one listens to me.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1447 (isolation #85) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:53 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

You're selectively reading, Farside.
Sickeningly so.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1499 (isolation #86) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:31 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Farside, if you're going to vote me, would it kill you to at least respect me enough to spell my name correctly once, out of your numerous attempts?

Wisdom, careful. You said the same thing during Game of Thrones Episode 1 Mafia
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1500 (isolation #87) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:33 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

BTW, I'm so glad Hebichan isn't backwards. She's just scum.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1525 (isolation #88) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:53 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

God damn. Now I have six scum reads.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1532 (isolation #89) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:27 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

A good amount of my non-scum reads are on Maxous, so I might end up going to that wagon, but we have ten days left so I won't now.

i'm also not feeling Cakez as scum.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1553 (isolation #90) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:30 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1539, MariaR wrote:I assume you still feel better about a cake lynch then a YAW lynch then.

Not that I plan on voting either because I need Max to flip to help me get a read on Wisdom.
OK. I change my mind. I think Maria might be null for the time being. Back to five scum reads.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1555 (isolation #91) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:39 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1554, MariaR wrote:Holy shit fking progress it's not a town read but I'll take it
I'm not going to explain it because if I told you why, I think it's easy to take advantage of the reason, but I don't want you to think you're clear to me.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1589 (isolation #92) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:07 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

Stop trying to make me happen.
I am not going to happen.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1643 (isolation #93) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:29 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1639, Young and Witless wrote:haven't you heard, wisdom is a wake alt :lol:

but seriously, why are people wanting to lynch mollie?
-smart
Is being scum a good reason?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1658 (isolation #94) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:38 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Mod: I'll also be V/La until Monday
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1679 (isolation #95) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:31 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1676, farside22 wrote:I'm feeling a bit crazy at the moment.

Vote: wisdom

This is more in regards to the push I saw on max and the vote switch off hebi that I'm having issues getting over.
Why did you think voting would be a good idea when you feel crazy?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1682 (isolation #96) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:46 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1680, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1679, KuroiXHF wrote:

This is more in regards to the push I saw on max and the vote switch off hebi that I'm having issues getting over.
^ scum
These unexplained accusations are part of the reason why no one town reads you.
In post 1681, farside22 wrote:
In post 1679, KuroiXHF wrote:

Pointless question.

Next.
You're not still crazy, are you?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1832 (isolation #97) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:16 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Farside's dancing around and voting ~14x so far today kind of worries me.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1843 (isolation #98) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:21 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

Well I am mostly v/la.

I'll check back in depth tomorrow.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1922 (isolation #99) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:58 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

OK. I'm back from V/LA.

I'll get back to you all today.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1926 (isolation #100) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:53 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1684, farside22 wrote: Tell me what you think the point of your question really will do here.
You focus on a line line sentence over the whole process it took to get there
or you aren't paying attention
Or your scum
What's the point of answering these accusations? I'm almost to the point of ignoring your tunneling.
In post 1699, farside22 wrote:
In post 1698, Wisdom wrote:And if i did try to save her i would push a counterwagon, not vanity vote
Add that protecting Kuroi who has done next to nothing in regards to scum hunting and being okay with that.
:neutral:
Other than lynching scum, you're absolutely right.
In post 1777, farside22 wrote:
In post 1776, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I'd lynch Basic.
Sweet!

Vote: basic
Why does this feel like a vote that only stemmed from Basic's disagreement with Farside about me?
In post 1795, DrippingGoofball wrote:Kuroi is self-conscious of his 6 scum reads, that's not-so-townie thinking.
At the time of your posting, it was five. Now, it's four. Four is a much better number. Either way, how is being self conscious not townie-like? I don't have all the answers to who scum are. ...Do you?
In post 1838, farside22 wrote:
In post 1832, KuroiXHF wrote:Farside's dancing around and voting ~14x so far today kind of worries me.
Mostly the same players?

Tell me why that bothers you.
You also avoided the question I asked you.
You keep just lurking about though.

Vote: Anka
It bothers me because you're voting everyone other than someone I scum read, so it makes me feel like one of us is absolutely terrible at reading people or one of us is scum. Also, it makes you appear antsy to change your vote every other post, and your antsiness is making me nervous.

And I happen to see a huge contrast in your play from Princess Bride Mafia, when you were town.
In post 1852, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 1848, pirate mollie wrote:I am not going to be bullied into voting some1 who I think is town. sorry.
Ok.

@Wisdom
- I'll join you on a Mollie lynch once Max isn't the leading wagon.
MoI, join me. VOTE: Pirate
In post 1866, My Other Head Is Scum wrote:PROD DODGING
I haven't ISO'd you, but I don't see a lot of contribution from you, as of late.
In post 1893, PeregrineV wrote:Sorry guys, havent read the last 30 pages of day2, but did look over Hebichan ISO.

Vote: KuroiXHF

Hebi attacked him as scum, flipped his opinion the next week.
In post 1897, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1895, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1893, PeregrineV wrote:Hebi attacked him as scum, flipped his opinion the next week.
And?
It's suspicious.
In post 1906, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1898, Wisdom wrote:No it isnt
Because......
In post 1922, KuroiXHF wrote:OK. I'm back from V/LA.

I'll get back to you all today.
This... We need more from you. I'm fine if you scum read me, but my lord - even Farside is giving me something. What you consider suspicious and "because" is not acceptable in Day Two when there's so much more to go after.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1940 (isolation #101) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:43 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

When did I act like Hebichan and I have all this great history together? This is beginning to seem like a you-thing, and not a me one.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1949 (isolation #102) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:25 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1942, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1940, KuroiXHF wrote:When did I act like Hebichan and I have all this great history together? This is beginning to seem like a you-thing, and not a me one.
is this your scum calling card or something cos I have seen you say this exact same thing twice now and you were scum both times. this is exactly what you said to me when I called you scum.

VOTE: kuroi
Really? News to me. Please quote me.
In post 1947, farside22 wrote:
In post 1941, MariaR wrote:I refuse to read those walls
The TLDR is Kuroi is voting mollie because he supports moi desire to lynch her for not voting his way.
And he finds me scummy for voting a player he's not voting.
True Story.
Oh and apparently meta that is vague and let's did I miss something........I'm voting too many different times.

Let me know if I missed anything there kuroi.
:roll:
Sure. You missed the part where I voted Mollie earlier today.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1952 (isolation #103) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:41 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

I did vote Max. My vote was on him for like the last... four days or something like that?

But I'd rather Mollie gone than Maxous. I'll vote Maxous again if need be, but I really don't think Mollie is town.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1955 (isolation #104) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:53 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

Oh shit. You're right. I thought I voted Max.

And I also seemed to have missed her soft claim. When was that?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1957 (isolation #105) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:59 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

Wisdom, did Mollie claim she could prove herself?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1959 (isolation #106) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:05 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1958, farside22 wrote:
In post 1955, KuroiXHF wrote:Oh shit. You're right. I thought I voted Max.

And I also seemed to have missed her soft claim. When was that?
:roll:

You really want me to believe that whole time you were scum reading hebi you never saw that interaction between mollie and her?
I'm saying I don't remember Mollie saying that and I can't find it through her ISO.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1965 (isolation #107) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:39 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

VOTE: Maxous

Yeah. This is good for now.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1978 (isolation #108) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:19 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

I asked Farside if she was crazy because she called herself crazy.

I do appreciate you implying I'm a misogynist. It's definitely something different to add to my otherwise mundane Tuesday.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1980 (isolation #109) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:39 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Well you'll find out after my lynch/my nightkill/after the end of this game, won't you?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1987 (isolation #110) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:52 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

My gut on Hebi is why I voted her.
Her shit attempts to fight me off is why I stayed.

I'm guessing her flip was a last-ditch attempt to get me off of her.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1992 (isolation #111) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:21 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

I'm not going to try to guess Hebi's thought process, because I don't know it.

A lot of Mafia is a big WIFOM anyway, whether intentional or coincidental.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1998 (isolation #112) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:41 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1993, PeregrineV wrote:4. KuroiXHF- It's complicated
Is there anyway to rephrase this that doesn't look like we're the Facebook relationship status of a high school couple and you saw me having lunch with someone else?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2002 (isolation #113) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:54 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 2000, MariaR wrote:
In post 1998, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 1993, PeregrineV wrote:4. KuroiXHF- It's complicated
Is there anyway to rephrase this that doesn't look like we're the Facebook relationship status of a high school couple and you saw me having lunch with someone else?
I adore you so much for this post
<3
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2005 (isolation #114) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:08 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

I am very often lynch bait. I also do think scum think I'm not worth the one-available night kill they have. I think they'd find it to be worth their while more to save me as a lynch.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2013 (isolation #115) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:18 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 2012, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Kuroi is better than both Maxous and PV.

So is Basic.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2022 (isolation #116) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:01 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 2021, Maxous wrote:not really MIA, i've given my defence for all my actions, people can like it or lump it at this stage.

PV is the correct lynch today, IMO. i'm inclined to trust ankamius on this along with my own scum-read of him
Sorry, but it means little when you tell us that the alternate lynch is the correct lynch solely because you're the favorite pick for today.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2029 (isolation #117) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:14 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 2026, MariaR wrote:He's at L-1 BTW
L-2. He was at L-3 until Basic voted. Unless Basic is a double voter, then I can't see Maxous at L-1.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2033 (isolation #118) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:27 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

I still don't see it, but whatever.

Better safe than sorry.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2043 (isolation #119) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:10 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 2038, DrippingGoofball wrote:VOTE: Maxous
This couldn't have been scum. This must be a VERY terrible town move.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2047 (isolation #120) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:23 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

There wasn't sufficient amount of time between him getting to L-1 and claiming.

Preview Edit: Why must we talk about her ding dong? Let's talk about the game instead.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2049 (isolation #121) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:27 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 2046, SirCakez wrote:There's a clear on her ding dong
Let me know what sounds wrong with that sentence.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2052 (isolation #122) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:10 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 2050, farside22 wrote:
In post 2043, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 2038, DrippingGoofball wrote:VOTE: Maxous
This couldn't have been scum. This must be a VERY terrible town move.
This is my shock face at kuroi going to attack players on the max wagon after being okay with the lynch himself.

You're not paying attention.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2056 (isolation #123) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:58 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 2054, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1981, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1977, pirate mollie wrote:not to mention that the hard push/deathtunneling on max is textbook to what a cw looks like,
what
Counterwagon to who?
I think that max is a counter to scum!kuroi
Uhmm... When have I ever had more than one vote (maybe two votes) on me at any given moment in Day Two when we've had bigger bandwagons in others?

If you're going to pay this much attention to me, can you please let me know when my driver's license is about to expire? The RMV/DMV doesn't send reminders anymore.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2060 (isolation #124) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:10 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1894, Radja wrote:
Day 2, VC 13

Maxous (6)
-
MagnaofIllusion, Young and Witless, SirCakez, Wisdom, MariaR, My Other Head Is Scum

SirCakez (2)
-
CatDog, Xkfyu

PeregrineV (2)
-
Maxous, Ankamius

KuroiXHF (2)
-
farside22, PeregrineV

Ankamius (2)
-
pirate mollie, DrippingGoofball

Young and Witless (1)
-
BlueBloodedToffee

Wisdom (1)
-
Basic

pirate mollie (1)
-
KuroiXHF

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch! Deadline is on September 5th at 10:00 PM(GMT+1) or in (expired on 2016-09-05 22:00:00).

Mod Notes -
MagnaofIllusion is on V/LA until August 29th
Xkfyu is on V/LA until August 29th
KuroiXHF is on V/LA until August 29th
In post 2017, Radja wrote:
Day 2, VC 14

Maxous (7)
-
MagnaofIllusion, Young and Witless, SirCakez, Wisdom, MariaR, My Other Head Is Scum, KuroiXHF

PeregrineV (4)
-
Maxous, Ankamius, farside22, DrippingGoofball

SirCakez (2)
-
CatDog, Xkfyu

KuroiXHF (2)
-
PeregrineV, pirate mollie

Young and Witless (1)
-
BlueBloodedToffee

Not Voting (1)
-
Basic

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch! Deadline is on September 5th at 10:00 PM(GMT+1) or in (expired on 2016-09-05 22:00:00).

Mod Notes - None
I just looked throughout all of Day Two and the end of Day Two has the most votes on me with two.

And I just looked at my license. I have FOUR years left, not three. This is why I hired Mollie for this job and not you. :-p
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2066 (isolation #125) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:29 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

Mollie, if you could limit your scum reads to your most confident three scum, who would that be?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2076 (isolation #126) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:04 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

It doesn't appear obvious to me.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2315 (isolation #127) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:28 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Holy shit. We're at six?

I'll post when I can this afternoon.

Jut don't lynch until I can stop by and fully read.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2346 (isolation #128) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:43 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 2109, Radja wrote:
Night 2 is over and a dead body is discoverd. It turns out to be...

Spoiler: Wait for it...
Ankamius

Who was...

Spoiler: Wait for it...
Andrea, Town 2-shot Doctor
Is this a surprise to anyone?
In post 2115, farside22 wrote:I've decided not to over think this.

vote:peregrine
And I'm surprised that I'm not voted. I mean, you tunneled me all day yesterday. Are you voting Peregrine because you know he won't put up a fight like I will?
In post 2139, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
MOD – I’ll be V/LA from now til Tuesaday morning.

I should have a bit more time than usual due to the holiday and somethings going on around here. May get some content in before Tuesday.

VOTE: Catdog

Peregrine is another vote I’ll make once we have significant content from the whole playerbase. But I don’t want the day to end before my V/LA is up.

Catdog caught some heat, came in and gave just enough content to buddy up to a segment of the playerbase who likes UTL and then disappeared with no content for the rest of the day.

Mollie also probably needs votes. And when I’m going to have time I need to look back at the Ank voters from yesterday.
Has your suspicions changed with Cat Dog's spot being replaced with Dwlee?
I too think Cat Dog needs votes, but I need more from Dwlee.
For right now, I'm OK with VOTE: Mollie.
In post 2141, farside22 wrote:
In post 2138, Wisdom wrote:Tier A town: {BBT, DGB}
Town: {Kuroi, farside, MOHIS, Magna, Basic}
Nulltown: {Maria, YaW}
Null: {Catdog}
Nullscum: {mollie, SirCakez}
Scum: {Peregrine, Xkfyu}

My reads right now
Still think one of basic/kuroi is scum.
I'd move catdog towards nulls cumulative and mollie is null town for me.
Why is Kuroi/Basic (one of them) is scum?
Why do you think Mollie is anywhere near town territory?
How is CatDog not scum to you?
I don't think I understand any of this.
In post 2172, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 2168, Radja wrote:
CatDog has requested to be replaced. Searching now.

Dwlee99 replaces Catdog!
If this is not dead well before MYLO time I will be very, very unhappy.
Do you think this request for replacement is a tactical move for scum to win, MOI?
In post 2174, Dwlee99 wrote:Mariar is a meanie.
Why, masq?
First rule of reading dwlee is dwlee is always town, wisdom.
I highly doubt you've read this game in less than an hour to the point of understanding it all.
In post 2188, pirate mollie wrote:okay I am here, actually I am not sure if scum know what I am but I do not mind clarifying. I am t-dog, town bodyguard. it was why I was confused about the no no kill n1, but I knew that there wld be second protective role out there (and said as much, claiming bp was the single only believable thing about hebi since it was the second part of my role in 1 of the micro twd games. everything else about her looked super scummy and I SAID THIS). I bodyguarded magna n1 and bbt n2. magna for his lead on the hebi lynch and wis ppush. and bbt for his claim from him and his clear on dgb. I thought that he was softing that he was gonna look at wis but apparently he was 1 shot. I was hoping he cld get an extra view.
With no votes on you, how did you feel that this move was necessary?
I can now safely say I have a hard scum read on both Mollie and the Cat Dog / Dwlee slot.
In post 2278, MariaR wrote:VOTE: Pere lets hope for your sake you're right or you can get rope
This doesn't sit right with me. Maybe you're new, but we have like two weeks to work with. Plus, I'm not so certain PeregrineV is scum now.
In post 2283, DrippingGoofball wrote:VOTE: PeregrineV
DGB, you should really know better.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2350 (isolation #129) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:13 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 2347, Wisdom wrote:
In post 2346, KuroiXHF wrote:Is this a surprise to anyone?
What do you mean? You expected him to flip doc?
I expected him to be town. As I've said before, Ank is easy enough for me to read from my experience with him.
In post 2349, Wisdom wrote:or rather, you quoted mollie's yet said nothing about it
I don't think I really owe anything to Mollie. She stopped making sense to me yesterday.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2351 (isolation #130) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:13 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

And what's this about SirCakez? I must have missed it.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2353 (isolation #131) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:17 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

85%, eh? I suppose I'll have to go back.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2359 (isolation #132) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:30 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

I didn't read anything about 85, but I did see (almost 100%). What would make sense to me is if he was a tracker or a watcher, and saw something incriminating related to Ank's death.

Also, with Mollie, what doesn't make sense is her claiming when there's no indication that she's about to lynch. If she's a bodyguard, there's no reason to claim. A town bodyguard does NOT want scum to know that they're a bodyguard.

PREVIEW EDIT: STOP FUCKING POSTING SO I CAN GET A POST IN.
Thank you.
<3
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2364 (isolation #133) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:46 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 2363, Wisdom wrote:
In post 2359, KuroiXHF wrote:Also, with Mollie, what doesn't make sense is her claiming when there's no indication that she's about to lynch. If she's a bodyguard, there's no reason to claim. A town bodyguard does NOT want scum to know that they're a bodyguard.
She has been pushed since D1 to claim what her selfresolving thing is, this makes no sense
I agree. It makes no sense for her to claim now. Despite all that, there are still no votes for her.

This is all so fabricated it nearly makes me nauseated.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2366 (isolation #134) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:49 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 2365, Young and Witless wrote:
In post 2359, KuroiXHF wrote:Also, with Mollie, what doesn't make sense is her claiming when there's no indication that she's about to lynch. If she's a bodyguard, there's no reason to claim. A town bodyguard does NOT want scum to know that they're a bodyguard.
this is completely bass-ackward...
-smart
How?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2369 (isolation #135) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:53 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 2368, Wisdom wrote:
In post 2364, KuroiXHF wrote:I agree. It makes no sense for her to claim now. Despite all that, there are still no votes for her.

This is all so fabricated it nearly makes me nauseated.
you make no sense. Should I start thinking you're doing it on purpose again?
This sounds like a threat, and I'm not going to be forced to believe what you want me to believe.
And I'm not sure I town read you anymore.

Like I said, if there are no votes on her, she's not being pressured.
I don't see ANY town motivation for this.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2371 (isolation #136) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:55 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 2370, Dwlee99 wrote:I didn't read the game lol
You might want to.
It's kind of important.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2375 (isolation #137) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:01 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 2374, Wisdom wrote:
In post 2369, KuroiXHF wrote: Like I said, if there are no votes on her, she's not being pressured.
I don't see ANY town motivation for this.
She is being pressured to explain what her "self-resolving" claim is for 3 days now, including today. Arguing the claim came from nowhere is ridiculous. We asked her for it repeatedly.
With no votes on her, how exactly do you feel a punishment for not claiming now to resolve?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2379 (isolation #138) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:06 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

There's no feasible way to verify this on command, and waiting for her to make it to LYLO is a bad plan in it of itself.

And why would scum want to try to kill someone they think might be a VT when there's a power role here they could kill.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2382 (isolation #139) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:24 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

I'm allowed and frequently do have unpopular opinions.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2384 (isolation #140) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:33 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 2383, Wisdom wrote:it's not even an opinion

mollie has been pushed to claim what the fuck she has for days now and you're acting like it came from nowhere
I'm saying the timing of her claim makes no sense.
Why?
Because it doesn't.

Technically, it makes little sense - but none of the sense is town motivated.
I can't believe you're not seeing this, Wisdom.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2388 (isolation #141) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:53 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

The answer to your question lies in , a question that you've failed to answer.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2391 (isolation #142) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:56 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

It would make sense for her to claim if there were already votes on her.

Wisdom, you're better than this. Seriously. There's not even a SINGLE vote on her.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2395 (isolation #143) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:03 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

Sir Cakez, are you even READING my posts?

This is beginning to be annoying. And do what you want, Wisdom. It says more about you than it does about me. You're been playing a politically hostage situation with your posts, and I'm not going with it. If this isn't a scum-tactic, it's incredibly poor play.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2397 (isolation #144) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:08 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 2388, KuroiXHF wrote:The answer to your question lies in
To SirCakez, this time.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2399 (isolation #145) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:13 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

Fine. There was one vote on her. The practicality of the point still stands. She is no where near being lynched, yet she claimed. The pressure in a way that threatened her life was minimal at best.

And it matters because scum have an inherent interest to keep town happy. If town is happy with her, there is little chance that she'll lose. Claiming that so early is a way to make town happy, and you just take it with no consideration.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2403 (isolation #146) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:25 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

Yeah. Thanks for not doing the bare minimum.
In post 2402, Wisdom wrote:and before I see any "too dumb to be scum" arguments, he admitted he purposefully played as dumb as possible in this game, so yeah
Coming from the one person who has claimed a meta of one is useless, great job trying to misdirect/mislead.

VOTE: Wisdom
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2417 (isolation #147) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:50 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 2415, Wisdom wrote:It does. Hes not this dumb and he admitted to playing dumb on purpose as scum in game of thrones

Pedit: @vedith
Keep repeating something that is dumb does not make this any smarter...
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2419 (isolation #148) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:53 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 2418, Wisdom wrote:are you kidding me vedith? Have you read his posts?
Wisdom Yesterday: zomg kuroi no be scum!!!
Wisdom Today: zomg kuroi totully be scum!!!
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2421 (isolation #149) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:55 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

Today I'm not.

What's changed?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2423 (isolation #150) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:02 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 2422, farside22 wrote:
In post 2421, KuroiXHF wrote:Today I'm not.

What's changed?
Trying to act like mollie claiming today is shocking or scummy in any way.
I never said it was shocking, but it would be less scummy yesterday. (not by much, but still a little)
Want to know why?

She had some votes on her.

Variables, motherfucker.
Do you see them?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2425 (isolation #151) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:08 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

See, that's the first thing you've said all day that has made a lick of sense.

But I have to get going now. I'll check back later.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2434 (isolation #152) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:32 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 2429, MariaR wrote:Okay just re read and to give my 2 cents

@Kuro Mollie was pressured the whole day votes isn't the staple of pressure you don't need to be voted to feel pressure sure it helps but it's not like it's out of the question to not feel it without votes I think Mollie claiming at that point was fine because everyone expected her to
It's also why I unvoted Pere cause I didn't want a quick hammer

@Wisdom Do you think Kuro would try the same maf strat with you in the same game like this and the fact he keeps going after everyone is shooting him down point after point is there 0 way for Kuro to be stubborn town?
I don't think what she's been to even described the first letter of pressure.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2462 (isolation #153) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:05 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 2461, Wisdom wrote:So your PoE list, not including Peregrine, is {Kuroi, Maria, MOHIS, Basic}

Any preference among those? How do you feel about each of these slots?
I actually probably have no interest to vote any of these people. (Maybe Maria, but even then, I'd rather not.)
Perhaps I should develop a read list.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2551 (isolation #154) » Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:48 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Alright. I guess I was wrong.

SirCakez, get anything nice?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2556 (isolation #155) » Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:12 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Note: I didn't fully read MOI's comments left, but I feel like I need to say this out loud.

MoIputer.
(Mwoh-Poo-Tur)

Yes. This word deserves its own post.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2557 (isolation #156) » Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:16 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Hmmmm, MoI, you put SirCakez as to the tier next to scummiest. Do you think he bussed his partner?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2571 (isolation #157) » Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:49 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

I'll consult my scum list and all, but I'm going to let the mod know that I will be

v/la until Monday
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2575 (isolation #158) » Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:58 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 2574, MariaR wrote:
In post 1993, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1991, Ankamius wrote:While you're here, can you give me a list of where your head is regarding your reads, PV?
Sure

(+)
3. Ankamius beeboy- no change from before
6. farside22 Iprobablysuck- Like posting, but haven't tried to deconstruct yet
14. Basic TiphaineDeath- Maybe bias, but feels like basic is has sharethink with me
12. Young and Witless(Creature/Something_Smart hydra)-Hebi counterwagon +
13. MagnaofIllusion- disagree but + on the logic presentation

(0)
1. BlueBloodedToffee
2. SirCakez
16. Xkfyu
17. Wisdom
18. Maxous

(-)
4. KuroiXHF- It's complicated
5. pirate mollie- DNME
8. MariaR Maverick1102-
9. DrippingGoofball*- DNME
10. My Other Head Is Scum(Firebringer/Vedith hydra)**- Nothing to improve my opinion from yesterday
15. CatDog(UpTooLate/hiplop hydra)*- Nothing to improve my opinion from yesterday
The one you should be looking at in this list is Kuro and Basic
Why did this post make you think Basic and I should be scrutinized? How are we grouped from that post?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2586 (isolation #159) » Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:25 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Actually, I'm going to take a deep look into Day Two. I want to see those who voted Max as even scummier because for a bit, Peregrine was a bandwagon, but we ultimately voted Maxous, which I did. So yeah, I agree that it looks bad for me.

This places suspicious opinions on Maxous being:
MagnaofIllusion, Young and Witless, SirCakez, Wisdom, MariaR, My Other Head Is Scum, KuroiXHF, Basic, DrippingGoofball

Right now, the vote count history makes me want to vote DrippingGoofball, so here.

VOTE: DrippingGoofball

Day One - Voted me
Day Two - Maxous
Day Three - Fine, PeregrineV, but that's after he was more or less confirmed.

Plus, I think DrippingGoofball has been laying low.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2588 (isolation #160) » Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:28 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Fuck.

I missed that in reading her ISO.

UNVOTE:
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2589 (isolation #161) » Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:28 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

UNVOTE:
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2624 (isolation #162) » Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:27 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 2617, Dwlee99 wrote:Can someone Tl;dr any of the major arguments.
You still haven't read this game, have you?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3064 (isolation #163) » Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:09 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Alright. Weekend is over.
I'm off V/LA.

I'll start doing some reading.

I also take offense to being called a bad player, Wisdom. My reads have been spot on in many cases. Being wrong once in a while does not make me a bad player.

I also find it odd that throughout our many games together, this is the first time you've said this. It doesn't make you look on my scumdar.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3070 (isolation #164) » Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:17 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 2707, Wisdom wrote:As many as needed?

We agree on kuroi at least
In post 3066, Wisdom wrote:yeah its not like i called you a goofball in game of thrones
dont act like its something new

pedit: @kuroi
Goofball and bad player aren't synonyms.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3088 (isolation #165) » Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:48 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Xkfyu, I think you're at L-1.

I have the power to hammer you and right now, I'm inclined to do just that.

A claim might be nice.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3101 (isolation #166) » Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:02 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 2707, Wisdom wrote:As many as needed?

We agree on kuroi at least
This is very bad for town if both of you agree to be wrong.
In post 2823, Wisdom wrote:
In post 2553, MagnaofIllusion wrote:So I ran the first three days lynches through the MoIputer and came up with the following tiers of players, most suspect to least suspect in descending Tier order.

Tier 1 – Wisdom, Maria
Tier 2 – Kuroi, Basic, Sir Cakez, DGB, YAR
Tier 3 – Dwlee, Xkfyu
Tier 4 – BBT, Farside
^VCA results
In post 2632, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Hi. Don't forget to lynch this after I flip Town. Especially in light of Mollie's constant requests for such as she was heavily scum reading Wisdom.

Not claiming - feel free to hammer at will. Amazingly I go V/LA and a quick-wagon appears. Scum definitely on this wagon.

Lynch MariaR / Wisdom / Basic first.

If that doesn't find the last two scum lynch Farside / YAR / DGB
^Magna's reads

Different posts.
It's really not that different. They both have Maria and Wisdom in there. He just also wants to add Basic.
In post 2850, farside22 wrote:
In post 2849, Wisdom wrote:town do weak attacks too

being at l-2 doesnt mean someone is desperate

you're not even trying
You're not even explain your scum read so go fuck off once again.
I don't understand how these kinds of insults can do anything except increase hatred. It's certainly not fruitful when trying to find scum, although I think your mind is made up on who scum is.
In post 2858, My Other Head Is Scum wrote:VOTE: Xkyfu

I AM THE CHAMPION OF WISDOM!

HE WILL LEAD ME TO VICTORY AND I WILL FIGHT THE BATTLES!

~Fire
I can understand how you can feel discouraged.
In post 2948, Wisdom wrote:Im not. Im trying to tell you that he tunnels as town and you're just disregarding it because you want him to be scum
In post 2960, Wisdom wrote:I dont think Kuroi is scum for the reasons I told Cakez
In post 2964, Wisdom wrote:
In post 2962, farside22 wrote:
In post 2960, Wisdom wrote:I dont think Kuroi is scum for the reasons I told Cakez
I'm too tired to think, what did you say about it?
hebi's bullshit push on Kuroi as well as Peregrine using it to call Kuroi a likely hebi buddy make him unlikely to be scum
As well as Kuroi starting the hebi wagon
In post 2990, Wisdom wrote:like, no. You can't look at Peregrine's post and tell me the first thing that comes to your mind is "he wanted to throw people off kuroi". That's stretching logic to fit with your scumread on Kuroi. The simplest explanation is that Kuroi is not a hebi or a Peregrine buddy.
Farside, no matter how this turns out - if I'm town or scum, it cannot be denied that you have tunneled me this game and that you want me to be scum. With that said, Wisdom, I'm confused as hell by what you're saying. I feel like you've said I was scum, specifically as Hebi or Peregrine's buddy.
In post 2995, Wisdom wrote:kuroi's game play is shit always, so yes I will look at things that actually matter when trying to read him

pedit: @farside
I see where the confusion was, but it's quite a bit more synonymous to juxtapose I'm a shit player and my game play is always shit. I'll admit it - I'm lynchbait. Pretty much always, in every game I've ever played, but like I said, I can read people well enough. I just don't have a good amount of pull. My voice doesn't hold much weight. And I realize I was wrong on Mollie, but it's difficult to deny she was scummy too.
In post 3030, MariaR wrote:Don't put words in my mouth Wisdom!
Why does this come across as completely fake?
In post 3040, Dwlee99 wrote:I'VE BEEN TIRED AND DEMOTIVATED OKAY?
okay
;-;
It's more than that. You haven't done damn jack shit this game. At all.
Nothing.
Zip.
Nada.
Comprende?
In post 3048, Wisdom wrote:^lynch this already
I don't understand your line of logic where you want to Basic super hardcore then from one relatively minor post from Xkfyu, and you're acting like each breath he takes is an insult to you.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3105 (isolation #167) » Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:07 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

I do find it odd how a one-time vig hasn't killed anyone this game when it's Day Four. How long did he expect to live? Could we give him an opportunity to kill someone tonight, since as town, I can see him dying tonight anyway?

I'm not ready to hammer, but I'm ready to park my vote.
I like the choice that MoI put:
VOTE: MariaR

Preview Edit: My Mollie push for the most part made a lot of sense. It's a simple matter of disagreeing with you.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3110 (isolation #168) » Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:10 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 3108, Wisdom wrote:aaand im back to townreading Maria
this wagon is bullshit

Xk is scum guys, ffs.
I know I just voted Maria, but I really don't like how quickly it's gained steam.

So I need a break. I'll come back to this game.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3147 (isolation #169) » Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:47 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 3145, Young and Witless wrote:UNVOTE:
I think we lynch Maria and if she is scum then shoot Basic or Kuroi and if she is town then shoot MoI.
-smart
How would Maria's result as town mean Basic or I would be scum?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3150 (isolation #170) » Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:53 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Yeah. I'm not voting MoI.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3217 (isolation #171) » Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:23 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 3202, Wisdom wrote:Are you both dumb or what
I am really befuddled, since SirCakez originally told me he got nothing from night phase.

VOTE: Xkfyu

I'll trust him because his information is reliable, but I have my concerns.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3239 (isolation #172) » Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:16 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 3222, Wisdom wrote:yeah because i make total sense as scum after having pushed all three scum to lynches

wisdom the hyper busser
Actually, being behind all scum lynches suggests more toward being a busser than magically being the best player of all time.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3242 (isolation #173) » Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:57 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

Yes,

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”