He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2505 (isolation #400) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:53 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2484, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 2456, SooperDetective wrote:
@klingon: my pm clearly states that you can see sent AND received messages, as well as 2 other things. If FA read through it correctly she knows what 2 actions. Jae as well. Is it or isn't it called nerfed agent?

-S
You're right, I checked my Role PM and I
can
see received messages. I guess that ABR didn't receive any on Night 1 and Math didn't receive any on Night 2.

I'm basically a watcher/tracker with limitations. I can see *most of those* who come to visit, and I can see *most of those* the target visits. Dropping off letters counts as a visit.

I'm an old geezer I don't know what "nerfed" means.
Nerfed means weakened or rebalanced to fit in to a group.

For example if you had 10 players that do 10 damage in an MMO and one that did 12. The latter should be nerfed to do 10 damage or nerfed to be given some other weakness.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2514 (isolation #401) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:08 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Hi Not Chara!

V/LA til Monday Morning
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2530 (isolation #402) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:17 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2515, Not Chara wrote:hello, Mathblade!

reads from the top of page 14, because if i catch up in my usual way in a game this large, i might die.
Albert and Jaereed: strongest town reads. Jaereed is one i have some suspicions about based on minor things they've said, but i would still call them town for now.
Mathblade: did not understand a lot of their logic. especially the vote on ABR after he talked about kidnapping, etc. followed by the later "whoops, you were talking about missions." the original reason for the vote was bad enough, it didn't make sense. but i could have dismissed that as simple odd-thinking (or even a joke/pressure attempt) were it not for the later 'realization' about missions. Math, did you think ABR was casually talking about crime because that'd what scum do in mafia? really?
Yume: probably town. unless all of her posting was during the draft phase and i'm forgetting that.
D&D and Space Cowboy: are voting each other, and both have some votes, only the first really has a wagon. at this point i would have chosen to push D&D, but i don't like either of the slots.
no links. catching up on my phone, because i have bad luck.

It was a derp. During the beginning of the game I was dealing with a lot of RL things and when I am stressed about RL I get extremely literal. It is a side effect of being me. It is part of the reason I am regarded as "insane" and "hard to understand" as either alignment but more so when I am town.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2531 (isolation #403) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:18 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2517, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 2505, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2484, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 2456, SooperDetective wrote:
@klingon: my pm clearly states that you can see sent AND received messages, as well as 2 other things. If FA read through it correctly she knows what 2 actions. Jae as well. Is it or isn't it called nerfed agent?

-S
You're right, I checked my Role PM and I
can
see received messages. I guess that ABR didn't receive any on Night 1 and Math didn't receive any on Night 2.

I'm basically a watcher/tracker with limitations. I can see *most of those* who come to visit, and I can see *most of those* the target visits. Dropping off letters counts as a visit.

I'm an old geezer I don't know what "nerfed" means.
Nerfed means weakened or rebalanced to fit in to a group.

For example if you had 10 players that do 10 damage in an MMO and one that did 12. The latter should be nerfed to do 10 damage or nerfed to be given some other weakness.
Oh, yeah, I'm nerfed alright.

Don't ask. Not till the Scums are all gone.
In post 2521, Frozen Angel wrote:just to make sure your applying this in your reads : karnos was a traitor

and karnos was the second person who pointed it out. it was pointed by sooper - was asked by RR and then it was claimed by karnos if I'm not confusing game evnets. I do wonder why no one else in that pt didn't brought it up if it was as direct as what karnos claimed it to be. The whole thing just seems so fake

Boooo I was the first to point it out. Just a second.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2533 (isolation #404) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:20 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 767, MathBlade wrote:
In post 760, McMenno wrote:
In post 743, MathBlade wrote:
The Great and Powerful Trixie puts on the ring.

The one ring to rule all pronouns.

The Great and Powerful Trixie wishes to know why you picked them.

The Great and Powerful Trixie finds that D&D is right about me being town but reasoning flawed. The Great and Powerful Trixie tries to poke everyone regardless of The Great and Powerful Trixie's alignment.

@McMenno - Will you post something soon? Or just ask for PT claims? *glares* The Great and Powerful Trixie is worried about McMenno.
I'm sorry, I've retreated into my pts to discuss the next course of action with my buddies

the great and powerful mcmenno thinks a space cowboy lynch is very good today indeed

he would not lynch mathblade or jaereed or karnos or grovyle

he would be okay with a worldzmine or d&d or detective moonlight lynch
In post 757, MathBlade wrote:The Great and Powerful Trixie wishes to know about that abbreviation.
my little pony friendship is magic
VOTE: McMenno

The great and powerful Trixie is sad. The Great and Powerful Trixie has no buddies but you have buddies ergo you be scum. The Great and Powerful Trixie wanted you to be town.

This plus 770.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2535 (isolation #405) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:25 am

Post by MathBlade »

Replacement list for it:

Reasonably Rational replaced by Drixx
Detective Moonlight replaced by InspectorScout replaced by Detective Moonlight
Vedith replaced by House
Yume replaced by Frozen Angel
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2538 (isolation #406) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:33 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2520, Not Chara wrote:slip

This post seems to imply the first slip. Yeah if talking about the matrix bit I'd have to look it up.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2539 (isolation #407) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:37 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2536, inspectorscout wrote:Should i also make a claim list of the alive players or is that not needed?
Yes please. Compile a list for all the scums to have in a nice location where they don't have to do effort. /sarcasm
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2543 (isolation #408) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:35 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2542, SooperDetective wrote:
In post 2541, Frozen Angel wrote:you might slip information which are not publickly claimed and screw the town - willingly or unwillingly

NO one will make a list of claims or crumbs. get out of here mKay?
Right, thanks. I kind of forgot that what was said in the mission isn't public knowledge.

-S

VOTE: SooperDetective

So completely done with this. You "forgot" what was public knowledge and what isn't? Sounds like to me you are trying to juggle too many balls in one basket. D&D Sooper ABR for the wins.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2548 (isolation #409) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:50 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2546, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:Helloo???

Like we've been saying all along, it's Sooper.

Town!sooper, who is supposedly townreading you, Jae, and math, KNOWS that one of us, not chara, and ABR is scum and none of us were in that mission. They know that math has been trying to shut down the spread of info in order to stop scum from hearing their role. But that didn't even cross their mind, and I believe it's because they know that scum already knows all the useful stuff.

-Daenerys
This is a bald face lie.

I have said several times Sooper scum was one of the worlds that was possible and the only way scum didn't have my role is that if it is D&D + Worldz + ABR. That was even one of my posts.

Are you so desperate to paint me as scum you are resorting to lying now?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2549 (isolation #410) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:51 am

Post by MathBlade »

It follows by logical coincidence if Sooper scum then scums knows what happened during the mission. Like what?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2552 (isolation #411) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:19 am

Post by MathBlade »

I read the sentence as They know that math has been trying to shutdown the spread of info in order to stop scum from hearing their role. But that didn't cross their mind.

My pronoun is they and grammatically speaking the last named person is who they refers to. So I took it as it didn't cross my mind.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2577 (isolation #412) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:30 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I think I will name my kid Oliver.

Sooper is just obv scum. Jesus even that flail has desperate all over it at L-1 and distancing D&D to boot. Like wow.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2578 (isolation #413) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:50 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Ahhh shit. God damn it.

Sooper is obv scum.

How boned do you guys think I am and if I am truly naked to scums?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2581 (isolation #414) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:22 pm

Post by MathBlade »

You expect me to believe as town that
1) You didn't have the common courtesy to tell me I was outed.
I completely understand not telling me about some things to see my reaction but I sure as hell would have had a shit ton more questions asked but instead I find it out from the thread.

2) You expect me to believe that everything just "lines" up with your random/Worldz bullshit. I think you are outright lying and then making pieces fit.

3) Multiple people have left crumbs the size of Texas. Do I go around publically outing them? Do I try to make a nice handy list for the scums to go "Ohh so and so is an acrobat let's kill them!!" (Acrobat is a hypothetical)

4) Despite saying D&D is scum you and aren't pressuring to find any partners to D&D or anything close to scum hunting. No. You are concerned with saving your own hide instead of scum hunting.

5) Your interactions with D&D and ABR are sketchy as fuck.
D&D - Point 4.
ABR - Let's assume for a moment you actually got a result like you did of ABR and KlingonCelt.
1) Why were you suspicious of ABR today without hardly asking a single question? The natural response is either a) Assume ABR is town who wanted to verify that I would shoot Karnos or 2) Bring up that ABR was likely forced to promote me for the same reasons I was forced to shoot Karnos. I was more public in the fact I had a gun but ABR said if I didn't shoot Karnos it was a scum claim. If he didn't do something to me or Karnos to prove that claim then he himself could be scum. No one was going to townread Karnos ever. ABR could have easily gotten me to do his dirty work.

I think that ABR being the brilliant man he is realized that one of D&D or Sooper were going down today. D&D because of mechanics because he had to Peregrine V lynched. I do not trust D&D for a moment that what D&D said went on and instead find it much more likely that you manipulated House into thinking Peregrine V was scum when in reality it looked like he probably took the ultimate sacrifice to try to win the mission for town.

Furthermore look at the people on that mission. It was set to fail from the start. Does anyone think it is a coincidence that ALL the people on that mission had a charisma rating of two. Cmon. Scum likely knew they were going to sabotage it and used D&D again rather than the well town read ABR and Sooper stayed off so they didn't risk the "confirmation" ABR promoted me.

In reality if Sooper flips scum we know nothing about who did what to me except people have been crazy enough to confirm and that scum know my role. So yeah.

I think D&D ABR Sooper. I do not believe for a moment ABR is vanilla especially how he said he would come for my role info. I suspect he already has it.

Look at the waffling from ABR too. D&D+Kling or JaeReed+Sooper. The most likely thing is JaeReed was pulling a village idiot in depantsing me.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2584 (isolation #415) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:57 pm

Post by MathBlade »

VOTE: SooperDetective

For the wins!!!!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2590 (isolation #416) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:31 am

Post by MathBlade »

I can think of a few. But they are so "moon logic" and require me to say things best not said here because
reasons

*glares* More important than telling me this is probably my last day on earth. Puhleaze. You probably had scummy McScum plans for a message if you even sent one at all. The difference is my outing happened in a PT. During the night. How could you not tell me? The other outings you did of your own fucking accord like of Kling.

I also think you got your fake claim crossed. I think you hit random but then got it confused with your Worldz fake claim.

Telling nearly half of the player base alive and myself now makes half after House's untimely demise. May he forever rest in piece his poor mason soul.

People did read your D&D case. However that was probably a planned bus to get rid of deadweight. If you are going to bus at least have the consideration of not leaving a road map to your front door with all the bus stops on it. Or better yet do because then we can lynch the scums like candy.

You have hypothesized ABR being scum multiple times. E.g. If ABR scum Kling has to be too. You are avoiding pressuring him for a "protown" action? Like whaaaaaaaaa? You just don't want hear on ABR. If you think someone is scum you grill them. Hell if you think someone is town but derping you grill them. It is called scumhunting. That thing you aren't doing. Secondly scum can do protown actions. Town can do proscum actions on accident. Scum can fuck with powers and reads and all sorts of bullshit shenanigans.

Oh no. The only reason I wasn't on that fucked up mission is because people begged for it not to happen. And look at my Charisma score it is in the toilet. Mod error only gives an additional two points even if it was done correctly.

I am NOT a crybaby I am trying to understand what was so important as to not tell me I am nekkid. This will give me more clues to verify or demolish my theory.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2598 (isolation #417) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:47 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Too tired to respond to this in full but ABR having a gun doesn't mean no pressure.

Hell I got pressured with a gun.

This screams pleading not to pressure ABR.

No person avoids the pokes of the MathBlade. It is like Pi. It never ends til the computer writing it dies or exceptions out.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2605 (isolation #418) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:03 am

Post by MathBlade »

1) Let's assume Sooper scum for the purposes of this argument.
2) Let's assume scum!Sooper gathers up the crumbs they supposedly saw.
3) For each role that scum!Sooper outs the following possibilities exist.
A) Sooper is right. This causes fear in the town role and may change their night action (if applicable)
B) Sooper is wrong. A townie role might counter trying to be helpful and then scum actually probably know what the role is. The town player is then forced to either lie or play differently so scum don't catch on to what they actually are.

Therefore no matter how blatantly obvious something is or isn't. The right thing is to never
publically
acknowledge a crumb's correctness and instead find a way to crumb to that person back. There is no way town gets any benefit to such a list except to maybe explain a complicated night action result.

I think it is derping rather hard ATM.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2606 (isolation #419) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:04 am

Post by MathBlade »

It refers to Not Chara for clarity since that it it's pronoun.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2607 (isolation #420) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:14 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2599, Not Chara wrote:at around page 50 right now. i'll continue to read, but i'd like to participate in active posting more than anything else. i'm not good at reading players i can't question myself. i feel it'd be more useful to just act direct questions about game events than post a long catchup.
apologies if i end up asking questions that have already been answered. directing me to where they were answered works as an answer.
seems karnos submitted an accusation on my slot. is this being taken into account?
at the moment, i only know the results of the first mission, the one sabotaged by scum that was picked by Jaereed and resulted on a cop on karnos.
i support a D&D lynch. could someone direct me to a recent case post if there is one/other reasoning? i want them lynched for their day 1 play, so i don't feel very updated.
did someone
actually
create a list of crumbs/claims, or was it just offered by scout?
ABR: talk about why klingon is scum? she's a strong townread from what i've read.
Mathblade appears to be one of those players where i find it difficult to understand their thought process. i don't know how to read them.

i take back what i said earlier, by the way. could i please get a list of who explicitly claimed what actions/roles?

There are some that IMHO are obvious in the thread of which I am omitting because of my prior post.
The things claimed in thread are

Kling -- Some kind of "nerfed" agent. Can see incoming/outgoing messages from a player. (She used this on me)
Sooper -- Voyeur with ability names. (Used on me last night. Claimed to use it on you N1)
ABR -- (Claims now vanilla -- has gun from D&D) Initiative promoter puts someone to the top of initiative.
Jae -- Gave me a ring which put me under a post restriction D1. I have to make my posts with "The Great and Powerful Trixie" instead of any self referring pronoun {I,me,my,we,they (if myself only)} for the entire day and any adventure phases. If I can complete it then I can unlock its power. This is the hardest post restriction ever but is super fun.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2623 (isolation #421) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:43 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2608, Not Chara wrote:admitting because of your last post or omitting because not doing so would be anti-town? i asked for explicit claims, there's no need to tell me that you're not going to recount crumbs.

so, your rebuttal about the crumbs is that it's anti-town to reveal them, regardless of alignment. i agree.
but can you really fathom scum having a
plan
to disrupt town that involves outing some crumbs?
soop's suggestion is NIA. that's all it should be viewed as. it's a difference in playstyle and a opinion. you're looking for reasons for it to be scummy instead of the obvious.
unrelated: i appreciate the adherence to my pronouns. one thing, the possessive 'its' doesn't have an apostrophe. 'it's' means 'it is'. c=
(Unrelated) I will work on that. I thought the exception to the rule was when it was a person it gives them higher status. I learned incorrectly. I will follow its wishes.

I absolutely can yes. Gistou was a role madness game KlingonCelt is familiar with. In that game I made speeches about keeping pants on (as I do of either alignment) but the main difference there is I was actively trying to deceive people about mechanics and I let people believe there was a Warden spy and never corrected it. In the scum PT, I had most of the scum team nailed just as the wrong race. The undead made it easy to kill the three headed 2 BP hydra with our strongman as the other team would have to take out the cop. As either alignment I note any crumbs I find and
how
that plays into things. As town I build my reads off of that and if deviations occur I usually get an inexplicable scum read on someone. Because Math is insane. Granted in games without crumbs I am generally still insane but if someone understands me (a la Gistou) I am scum. I am working on making my town game similar but as evidenced by the earlier gun suspicion still doing a horrible job.

Anyone who knows me knows I eat crumbs for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert. Certain crumbs give me indigestion for example because they are so bad. For example anything similar to House's crumb is a bad idea because it is too obvious. This made for a dilemma of bad proportions. Especially when scum likely have fuckery abilities with this many PR roles claimed.

Differences in playstyle only go to a point. Sometimes they lead you astray in the wrong direction and the person playing differently is town. It isn't a be all end all hence the list but it is a contributing factor.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2624 (isolation #422) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:47 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2609, SooperDetective wrote:
In post 2607, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2599, Not Chara wrote:at around page 50 right now. i'll continue to read, but i'd like to participate in active posting more than anything else. i'm not good at reading players i can't question myself. i feel it'd be more useful to just act direct questions about game events than post a long catchup.
apologies if i end up asking questions that have already been answered. directing me to where they were answered works as an answer.
seems karnos submitted an accusation on my slot. is this being taken into account?
at the moment, i only know the results of the first mission, the one sabotaged by scum that was picked by Jaereed and resulted on a cop on karnos.
i support a D&D lynch. could someone direct me to a recent case post if there is one/other reasoning? i want them lynched for their day 1 play, so i don't feel very updated.
did someone
actually
create a list of crumbs/claims, or was it just offered by scout?
ABR: talk about why klingon is scum? she's a strong townread from what i've read.
Mathblade appears to be one of those players where i find it difficult to understand their thought process. i don't know how to read them.

i take back what i said earlier, by the way. could i please get a list of who explicitly claimed what actions/roles?

There are some that IMHO are obvious in the thread of which I am omitting because of my prior post.
The things claimed in thread are

Kling -- Some kind of "nerfed" agent. Can see incoming/outgoing messages from a player. (She used this on me)
Sooper -- Voyeur with ability names. (Used on me last night. Claimed to use it on you N1)
ABR -- (Claims now vanilla -- has gun from D&D) Initiative promoter puts someone to the top of initiative.
Jae -- Gave me a ring which put me under a post restriction D1. I have to make my posts with "The Great and Powerful Trixie" instead of any self referring pronoun {I,me,my,we,they (if myself only)} for the entire day and any adventure phases. If I can complete it then I can unlock its power. This is the hardest post restriction ever but is super fun.
So you call me out for suggesting to make a list
And then you make your own list?
Same for FA

What the fuck is wrong with all of you

-S

Huge difference. Then again I don't think you care. The difference is I summarized a thread. I had no idea what claims you were going to out or what you were going to do. You blatantly depantsed other people to IMHO look townie. The only way I protected pants is if I did it.

All hail the holy pants.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2625 (isolation #423) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:50 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2610, SooperDetective wrote:Second part
In post 2600, Not Chara wrote:
In post 2580, SooperDetective wrote:There's not much I can do with "sooper is obvscum." That's not much to interact with.

Obviously Scout's frustrated but I think it's clear that he was thinking about helping Not Chara with its read through. Also, in terms of crumbs in the thread, I think it's way more useful to be open than leave them there for 'smart' players to figure out. Being smart isn't AI.

If Scout is scum and has acknowledged the crumbs, what's the use in collecting them all together? Scum already know them. It's not scummy to highlight the crumbs and discuss them. Especially at this point in the game. There's so much conversation about roles and implications of roles, I think we can be a bit more open.

There's so much going on in this game that it's very difficult to know who knows what. There's different PTs, different combinations of people on missions and different things that were said at different times. This helps in some situations to confuse scum, but to say that town players are automatically better at keeping track of things is rubbish.

I don't have a lot of time to post now but this push is weak and feels like players jumping on something which is nothing. FA, I'm surprised you're involved. Also, obviously the vote on us 'regardless of alignment' is really bad play. It's a weak excuse for a vote.

-Froot
"if scout is scum?" are you not the same slot? it's a weird way to phrase that.
i agree that collecting obvious crumbs isn't scummy. and if everyone's roles are as open as this seems to imply (discussion-wise), i'm not sure if collecting would help scum in any way.
besides, even if you think collecting crumbs is anti-town... it's not scummy. if the person collecting the crumbs is scum, then scum obviously know about the crumbs already. am i missing something there?

that said, i don't really like how Frout has been defending the actions of their hydra partner in this manner. it feels more like a focus on Scout, who is their own slot, instead of on other players/the game. for example, looking for scum making these bad accusations. more of a gut conclusion than a logical one, but there it is.
And what if we think that 3/4 people pushing us are town?
In post 2605, MathBlade wrote:1) Let's assume Sooper scum for the purposes of this argument.
2) Let's assume scum!Sooper gathers up the crumbs they supposedly saw.
3) For each role that scum!Sooper outs the following possibilities exist.
A) Sooper is right. This causes fear in the town role and may change their night action (if applicable)
B) Sooper is wrong. A townie role might counter trying to be helpful and then scum actually probably know what the role is. The town player is then forced to either lie or play differently so scum don't catch on to what they actually are.

Therefore no matter how blatantly obvious something is or isn't. The right thing is to never
publically
acknowledge a crumb's correctness and instead find a way to crumb to that person back. There is no way town gets any benefit to such a list except to maybe explain a complicated night action result.

I think it is derping rather hard ATM.
If you think im scum why should you assume i am?
What roles did we explicitly out?

-S
I am not playing the what roles outed game with you. Because that may give you more info. Not happening.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2626 (isolation #424) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:54 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2510, Bold Vote Scientist wrote:
VOTECOUNT 3.3

Daenerys and Dragons (1):
Klingoncelt
SooperDetective (1):
Albert B. Rampage
Not Voting (6):
Daenerys and Dragons, SooperDetective, Not Chara, JaeReed, Frozen Angel, Mathblade
With 8 Alive, it takes 5 to Lynch.
Deadline
: (expired on 2016-10-07 14:00:00)

Not Chara replaces WorldzMine. It is awesome. Please thank them immensely.

Deadline rebooted now.
We have 3+ days @KlingonCelt.

Not sure where you get 15 hours from.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2628 (isolation #425) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:20 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I thought it said Day 3's deadline *sigh*
I just spent 30+ hours in the past three days driving.

I am bat shit tired.

I was pissed and angry but those things do not net a scumread. I KNOW KlingonCelt. I have played more than enough games to know when it is something fishy with a push on her. Pushes on her generally say more about her alignment than her play itself.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2630 (isolation #426) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:26 pm

Post by MathBlade »

As I have stated numerous times I feel KlingonCelt is town. KlingonCelt as scum absolutely would not have done what they did IMHO.

They would have no reason to hit me as scum all they would see is messages and whatever "nerfed" is (which I am not going down that road per KC's ask). That is clearly town Kling trying to determine my alignment and if I am telling the truth. I would expect a scum Kling to use it on a well regarded townread to info mine. When she did I wasn't a well regarded townread.

This is Kling town IMHO.

Pedit just saw Frozen Angel's post
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2631 (isolation #427) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:31 pm

Post by MathBlade »

@JaeReed I am looking for a post # of an unaddressed question and can't find it. Can you requote or tell me the post?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2633 (isolation #428) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:40 pm

Post by MathBlade »

@FA 7 choose 2 is 21. 7 players besides yourself, choose any two.

I don't think you have enough pairs there. Not going to pair hunt tonight but you are missing some.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2636 (isolation #429) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:46 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Going to bed. I am making dumb reading mistakes ATM. I will reread this recent stuff tomorrow. Blah. Can't read worth a damn apparently tonight. Good night all.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2639 (isolation #430) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:01 am

Post by MathBlade »

D&D and Sooper bit is NAI. Could be a strategic reason like an intentional bus and distancing to protect ABR who I really think is scum. The "victor" gets towncred. Hell I did it all of 1800 and just did it so terribly neither Karnos nor I was lynched. At this point both slots are suspected scum. If they are both scum as I suspect then switching the lynch only serves to give more info as in who to not lynch ever.

Now ABR comes back and posts yet another useless post. ABR even when he writes in short choppy sentences is not this useless. Post your thoughts ABR. Contribute.

D&D Sooper ABR for the wins :)
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2640 (isolation #431) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:02 am

Post by MathBlade »

VOTE: D&D
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2642 (isolation #432) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:21 am

Post by MathBlade »

I feel for you FA. I think this game is turning into sheep the party leader, which let's people just spout shit. I am about to set up a dr appt and then nap again. Any last questions before I do?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2643 (isolation #433) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:22 am

Post by MathBlade »

Lets* OMG wow...I need to go to bed
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2663 (isolation #434) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:38 am

Post by MathBlade »

@FA -- At doc's office
The short of my argument is D&D supposed to be lynched. Sooper pushes D&D so he gets more "townread". ABR is mastermind pulling the strings.

I do not trust him and he is not my top town read. He if he understands what I am saying should be an amnesiac. I cannot stress this enough of he is town. If he is scum please retain all faculties.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2666 (isolation #435) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:55 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2664, Frozen Angel wrote:if 3 alive scum , That means MC was town. what the fuck was he doing back then , then?

I can't imagine a scenario with more than 3 core mafia players as they had a traitor as well.
I have no fucking clue. Like I can't see anything but an ABR/D&D/Sooper world now that I have seen it but that does mean McMenno as town vigged town just for shits and giggles. That goes against my prior hypothesis.

Damn.

This game makes no sense.

VOTE: Unvote

Kling as scum would have shot me N1 either that or ABR. I don't see Kling scum leaving ABR alive especially. The majority of people in the game haven't played with Kling before so the Grovyle kill doesn't make sense with Kling scum. So if Kling is scum it is with ABR and then intercept my message. However I very much doubt that. Kling is usually mislynch bait as town. (I love you Kling but it is true) The fact you are categorizing her as such makes me pretty damn sure she is town. Like if she is scum I will flip my shit.

Kling as scum has a vested interested in keeping what she knew secret. She could have just ignored that. Instead she revealed just enough to say she intercepted without giving information to scum. It is much different than Sooper or even to an extent you even though I think you were VI in the PT.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2682 (isolation #436) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:06 am

Post by MathBlade »

D&D is at L-2.

Please consider him at L-1 but I don't want to actually do it as then D&D could self hammer and prevent him claiming.
I will be at work and still sick so will be here intermittently.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2683 (isolation #437) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:52 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2674, Not Chara wrote:VOTE: D&D
i believe that's the third vote. explanations and such can wait until after i've gone to class.
*pokes* Got those explanations?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2690 (isolation #438) » Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:16 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2687, Not Chara wrote:the explanation is just why i think D&D is scum. combine how i felt with their day 1 play plus the analysis i've seen you all engage in today.
Two-headed mod Mislynch, unfortunately i will be V/LA until Saturday.

i eill try to get on during it but it will be spotty and i probably won't move my vote.
Where is the explanation?!?!?!?!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2692 (isolation #439) » Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:53 am

Post by MathBlade »

I read Not Chara. You said an explanation would come after you were out of class. Then we wait after what must have been the longest class of your life and then you say "Did you read my catchup at all?" Gut is not an explanation. If you wanted us to look at the catchup post for reasons why say you'd post some after class?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2700 (isolation #440) » Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:48 am

Post by MathBlade »

What?!?!

Sigh Work thing tonight but this needs being answered. I have a bad feeling about this. It should clarify if it can.

V/LA til tomorrow morning
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2705 (isolation #441) » Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:10 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Intent to vote D&D tomorrow when I wake up. Deadline is in 13 hours people.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2707 (isolation #442) » Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:17 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Yeah phone posting. It is super late.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2710 (isolation #443) » Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:31 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Yeah...Titus setups to me are crazy imbalanced and insane usually. So to me almost anything is possible.

I lean towards scum oriented simply because things don't add because of what he said

Namely that even when they lost they got a vig
AND
He can stop a mission picked by a party leader from going. This is different from the mission reward because he mission reward eliminates a type. (E.g. Prison Break) while the latter seems to be "your party / mission choices suck I veto"

It looks like the rewards are very important and a scum!D&D didn't stop the mission because he is scum with Sooper and wanted the second arrangement.

So it makes more sense D&D + Sooper.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2711 (isolation #444) » Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:32 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2709, JaeReed wrote:To be clear, the way I'm reading it is D&D can give out guns every night to people with the only restriction being not the same person each night, and also they can shut down missions from being run each night.

But also the N1 reward was to shut off a mission permanently, and I can't see a reason for that if a player could do that already, y'know?

But there's no reason for D&D to claim that if it's not their role, and also we have more than one saying that the N1 reward was to shut off a mission permanently.

Maybe I'm not thinking along the right lines here. Also were you told that you had to specify where you were targetting? That means potentially ABR could shoot in prison yeah? That expands the flip pool I think.
Specify who I am targeting? For?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2713 (isolation #445) » Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:35 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Yes I did. I shot Karnos and had to specify Karnos. No clue if it would work in prison.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2716 (isolation #446) » Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:37 pm

Post by MathBlade »

No. Should I have had to? I can't be in Astral or Matrix or any other thread.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2717 (isolation #447) » Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:38 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Besides adventures*
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2718 (isolation #448) » Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:43 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2701, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:Our role has two parts
We give out guns nightly that have to specify the thread they're shooting in (this part is pretty vague, but it worked for Math fine) (we can't deliver to the same person twice)
The other is that each day we can block the party leader from picking a mission. Basically what we got from the mission night one except more specific. We haven't used that for obvious reasons.

-dragons
Here it is.

Well either it defaulted for me because I can't be in any of those other threads or this is a lie.

I did not get a message saying I had to specify a thread. I never did and it still went through.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2722 (isolation #449) » Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:49 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Honestly Titus has made a lot of mod errors so TBH I think it was probably an oversight on Titus's part because me specifying a thread is useless. I can't ever be in astral or matrix. There's been so many errors in this game it wouldn't surprise me.

However if it isn't a mod error and D&D is lying it is not alignment telling because ABR could just be his buddy who could shoot a bad target. If he is scum all his claim is for not. Which means it is NAI for me and ABR.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2725 (isolation #450) » Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:55 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2723, SooperDetective wrote:
In post 2710, MathBlade wrote:Yeah...Titus setups to me are crazy imbalanced and insane usually. So to me almost anything is possible.

I lean towards scum oriented simply because things don't add because of what he said

Namely that even when they lost they got a vig
AND
He can stop a mission picked by a party leader from going. This is different from the mission reward because he mission reward eliminates a type. (E.g. Prison Break) while the latter seems to be "your party / mission choices suck I veto"

It looks like the rewards are very important and a scum!D&D didn't stop the mission because he is scum with Sooper and wanted the second arrangement.

So it makes more sense D&D + Sooper.
Because as scum I can totally use the mission reward on my own accord, and use it in the most anti town way as possible.

Seriously, do you even think about what you are saying?
I'm town. You are town. You know that. Focus on finding scum instead of finding bullshit reasons to tie me to D&D.

D&D's role is interesting. I did not expect such as role because of the mission reward.
What I wonder is: what is the utility of it as town or as scum? Using it is practically scumclaiming
And does it have anything to do with the missions being sabotaged cause they basically block a mission

-S

I don't KNOW anything.
You haven't countered any of the reasons except "bullshit".
I don't stop doing something because likely scum tell me to.
If D&D is town then if a scumspect of his ended up as leader then that would be protown. If scum it could be something else. It would depend on the party leader submission and what D&D thought.

I am going to bed. Good night.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2741 (isolation #451) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:20 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2733, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 2732, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:OK yeah our role clearly says the player who is shooting has to be specific about the thread they're shooting in, either Astral, Matrix or Meat, a.k.a main thread.
No idea how Math didn't have to do that....
I do believe this part 100%
I think Titus made a mistake here. I am forced to kill in meat space so she probably didn't say it was an option. Therefore I didn't have to specify.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2742 (isolation #452) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:21 am

Post by MathBlade »

I can't be in the other two.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2745 (isolation #453) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:27 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2726, SooperDetective wrote:Math, I can't see that you responded to my post at all. I don't think the reasons you posted for suspecting us correlate with the strength of your read. And again you're being a bit selective - if we're assuming D&D's claim is accurate, why wouldn't they have tampered with the mission you and Jae were on on the first day?
In post 2719, JaeReed wrote: If I'm right, then that makes D&D confscum, which means that they're giving guns to people they think have bad reads, because I couldn't work out how logically they had a stronger townread on you based off D1 than literally anyone else. The answer is they didn't. They thought your read on karnos was bad and gave you a gun to shoot him. They thought ABR would stick to his scumread on you and gave him a gun to shoot you, while probably thinking karnos would flip town due to shenanigans.
Math shot karnos because of the guilty result, I don't know what their read was during D1 but I don't think giving the gun was related to the read on karnos. There might be another read of Math's which is bad (like their read on us!) About ABR's read on Math, you could be right. Following that logic, it'd imply that your reads are close to correct - if I were scum!D&D, I'd much rather give a gun to you than trust ABR's reads not changing but a reason not to is if you're not likely to shoot town. Anyway, I think this is a bit speculative.

I'm going to be around now because it's daytime for me and we'll vote for D&D later on as well. I'm really not keen on NC's posts there, it's possible it's scum and coasting to the end of the day. I was thinking about lynching it today and then keeping D&D around to discuss who gets the gun tomorrow (Jae/FA?) but maybe that's not as useful when we're close to the end of the game and I still think D&D is scum. Any thoughts from people who are around? I also don't think people have been scumreading Worldz/NC as strongly as we have.

-Froot
*glares* I scumread Karnos before it was cool. I suggested Karnos in the mission PT.
lol wow nice buddying dude.

How would you decide who gets a gun?!?!?! You are a voyeur.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2746 (isolation #454) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:29 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2740, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Or should I not shoot?
I have answered this line of questions multiple times.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2749 (isolation #455) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:32 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2748, Frozen Angel wrote:he was refering to sooper slot. although Its not a he.

I meant they
Please restate
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2751 (isolation #456) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:35 am

Post by MathBlade »

Yeah no. I don't like this idea either. Let me do a quick VC. Where is Titus? :/
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2753 (isolation #457) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:44 am

Post by MathBlade »

Kling, JaeReed, Not Chara seems to be the vote count.

You and myself should be hammer FA. You okay with me L-1 ing or should I wait?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2760 (isolation #458) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:57 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2758, Frozen Angel wrote:I'm ok with NC/sooper/KC to die.

but then I need flips to make sure about that. hope I can get some of those during the night.
...Remember I am naming my kid Oliver FA. I don't see a name change happening.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2761 (isolation #459) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:00 am

Post by MathBlade »

I have to go to work.Will check after I get there. Once I do it will be extremely hard for me to post so will probably duck and run.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2764 (isolation #460) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:28 am

Post by MathBlade »

Sorry FA. Work beckons can't wait.

I think if you put me on the mission I will answer there. If not I think you should put first things first in your list. If not you have my answer.

VOTE: D&D[/b]
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2765 (isolation #461) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:28 am

Post by MathBlade »

VOTE: D&D*
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2773 (isolation #462) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:38 am

Post by MathBlade »

Less than 25 minutes someone please hammer.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2865 (isolation #463) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:55 am

Post by MathBlade »

OMG this game was brutal.

Sorry guys. Honestly I kind of had a hard time with this one.

Like night phases are important for scum. I was so fucking glad to get a night off on that adventure stuff. Jesus Christ having to be scum and post restriction and realizing the setup had a doctor and me meant the Yume slot and I would be at a one v one early.

PV claiming backup Doctor was why you were removed. I was more than happy bringing back SC but it was too risky to leave you there. We would have been in a force 1v1 today and everyone would bus me. I would scream policy. Generally when Scum doc town jailkeeper.

There were also a couple of mod mistakes which I said a bit harshly in Mafia PT that inadvertently made me scum claim and had to cover up. Badly.

Karnos killed Drixx because he was traitor. I thought Drixx was and sent a crumb to him. Karnos I thought was seriously calling me scum.

House as a mason should have never gone on that mission. Jesus.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2868 (isolation #464) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:56 am

Post by MathBlade »

Like as much as you guys complained I was stuck without my buddies alone. :/ This game was pretty freaking hard.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2869 (isolation #465) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:57 am

Post by MathBlade »

(Clarify Sooper hydra was incredibly active just mission PTs went so fast I couldn't talk to them. And having to stop JaeReed from copping Sooper. JaeReed was awesome)
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2876 (isolation #466) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:00 am

Post by MathBlade »

The prison mechanic was insanely brutal for me too because I had to keep up contradictory worlds none of which made no sense. Mafia needs flips. As much as you hated it I did too.

Like I also seriously thought your ability would have been stopped my by Jailkeep ABR. I thought it was block boost . If boost not blocked rewrite initiative.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2880 (isolation #467) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:01 am

Post by MathBlade »

Lol

Funny thing is every mission would have succeeded even with sabotage.

I did the priorities.

@FA read the Mafia PT before you say that please. It was not easy at all.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2882 (isolation #468) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:01 am

Post by MathBlade »

Probabilities*

The only reason PV was imprisoned was a forced reroll.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2888 (isolation #469) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:03 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2875, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Constructive feedback: i think this game could be balanced w less town prs and scum dont have kills only sabotage

Town had Agent, Doc, Backup Doc, a way around Jailkeep, a one shot cop, masonizer, a PT that scum can't read unless they keep someone alive. Infinite kills

Scum had alien voyeur Inheritor and an extra kill.

Town was insane with power.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2894 (isolation #470) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:05 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2885, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 2876, MathBlade wrote:The prison mechanic was insanely brutal for me too because I had to keep up contradictory worlds none of which made no sense. Mafia needs flips. As much as you hated it I did too.

Like I also seriously thought your ability would have been stopped my by Jailkeep ABR. I thought it was block boost . If boost not blocked rewrite initiative.
Makes sense. I couldnt conceive you coming at me that hard thinking I wouldnt just vig you. You got lucky you misunderstood the game mechanics lol
I had a one shot BP. I was wanting you to waste it.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2898 (isolation #471) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:06 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2889, Firebringer wrote:
In post 2876, MathBlade wrote:The prison mechanic was insanely brutal for me too because I had to keep up contradictory worlds none of which made no sense. Mafia needs flips. As much as you hated it I did too.

Maybe I am totally lost here but how was prison mechanic brutal for you?
Your ally was imprisoned sure, but you knew who was town or scum in there while town wasn't sure of any of it.

You inherently had more info regarding the prisons
That is the problem.

I had too much information. I had to fake three different worlds. It was Gistou on steroids. I couldn't frame anyone as scum because no one knew anything.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2913 (isolation #472) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:11 am

Post by MathBlade »

@ABR we picked town scum town scum town scum.

We picked the orders. We submitted a list of 5 each night.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2916 (isolation #473) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:12 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2911, Albert B. Rampage wrote:What happened w karnos cop reveal?
Purely wrong traitor guess on my and Sooper's part. It was a mission reward. I woulda pushed Worldz had I known. It was hard enough to keep him off Sooper.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2919 (isolation #474) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:13 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2914, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 2909, Titus wrote:As for the mission leaders themselves, scum selected them with rules. Town could find this out on adventures.
and adventures had no impact on game?
That was shit. They had a huge impact and we didn't know rewards or anything other than how dice rolls worked.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2921 (isolation #475) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:14 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2918, JaeReed wrote:I think we would have won if I hammered PV. I should have listened to my townread instead of my scumread.

I also hinted heavily at ABR to basically shoot Klingon last night. I did try to send a message to FA with my FOS'es being one of klingon/sooper because contradictory roles, but I also had Math/Klingon as a pair.

I really don't get why PV was clear. That's probably also on me, sorry.
Math was also being really contradictory and I just handwaved it for most of the game instead of looking more at them. It was only when I realized my townreads had to be wrong because I couldn't make a team make sense without them that I started thinking I had to actually re-evaluate my Math read.
Yeah I woulda been outed as instant scum we were planning for that possibility but Sooper woulda been lynched.

We had to get SC out but FA never voted.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2925 (isolation #476) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:15 am

Post by MathBlade »

That being "had no impact" FA
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2929 (isolation #477) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:18 am

Post by MathBlade »

Yup. It was brutal. I know you think I had it easy FA but I had like a screaming post of bastard in the Mafia PT and it got hard to post after that. Sooper kept me going.

Oh and Titus messed up about the gun. She didn't tell me it had scum NK requirements :/ That was genuine.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2942 (isolation #478) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:27 am

Post by MathBlade »

I have to get back to work but

VOTE: JaeReed Town MVP
VOTE: Sooper scum MVP
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2974 (isolation #479) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:42 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2959, Frozen Angel wrote:Thanks for fucking up all my reads titus
I honestly thought ABR shoulda been yanked from Astral for being masonized too.

Giving town an unlimited day after hammer because replacements.
Not hearing our switch to pull house
Vanillization not vanillizing.
Having percentages that meant you could take anyone you wanted. Literally even with 6 dice (the worst on a task) percentages are in town's favor.
A player's dice (even scum's included without consent). We couldn't reject helping in a mission.
No idea of rewards for missions
Not being told the gun has same restrictions

The list goes both ways FA

I screamed the same with Titus FA in Mafia PT or Skype about ABR
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2976 (isolation #480) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:43 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2972, JaeReed wrote:
In post 2965, Titus wrote:
In post 2963, JaeReed wrote:
In post 2954, Nahdia wrote:best move town made in this game was jae forcing mathblade to speak with an infuriating restriction. i read that part and i was rolling haha
<3 It was probably a little too hard, but since Math was scum I REGRET NOTHING.
It was trolly.

I was hoping it would act like a night action leash.
How could it have been a leash?

I'm really curious as to whether Math really wanted that ring :P I'm not sure whether it would have been useful for them as scum.
I tried it was super hard :(

I would have done take no actions on FA at LyLo. Or some crap. It isn't role restrictive. If she has no actions it has no effect. It would meet the conditions.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2989 (isolation #481) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:49 am

Post by MathBlade »

Frozen if anyone has a right to report it is us.

There we mistakes. Blatant ones IMHO.

However I took a chill pill and decided not to. Please step away and think about what you are saying here.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2997 (isolation #482) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:53 am

Post by MathBlade »

Titus definitely needs to take a step away but she was consistent in her answer to me and you FA.

The main issues I have is giving town an extra day when we earned our Mislynch and not finding actions.

If anything game should have continued because I specifically asked if my Jailkeep stopped ABR and Titus said yes she didn't say unless he used it on himself. I fucking asked. It shouldn't matter who the recipient is.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3004 (isolation #483) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:56 am

Post by MathBlade »

I am saying it was equally bastard :/

Anywho lots of mistakes but people are human.

I am going to work.

If I get the honor of ever building a setup it will be mass claim proof and no random and always have flips.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3010 (isolation #484) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:08 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I just wanna quit drawing BP proof scum.

That is 3 scum games in a row now with it :/
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3014 (isolation #485) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:48 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2958, Firebringer wrote:
In post 2954, Nahdia wrote:best move town made in this game was jae forcing mathblade to speak with an infuriating restriction. i read that part and i was rolling haha
It was pretty funny
The Great and Powerful Trixie agrees but The Great and Powerful Trixie found it hard.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3017 (isolation #486) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:51 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2906, Firebringer wrote:
In post 2900, Frozen Angel wrote:not saying anything else

all town members fucked up as well

including me

this was in summerry one the worst mafia games we all played probably in our meta's
I played amazing <3
Yes you did. You just didn't last long enough for town MVP IMHO.

I thought you were mason with Jae because of suggesting he be lynched and released from jail then Jae claiming it.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3018 (isolation #487) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:51 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3015, JaeReed wrote:
In post 3010, MathBlade wrote:I just wanna quit drawing BP proof scum.

I wanna quit drawing town.
16 games on here outta 17 I think.
The last one was a troll game by nahdia and beeboy where they made everyone jesters with only 1 town and 1 scum. I don't really count that as not drawing town because everyone was self aligned really.
I had literally a year and a half straight town on forums /me hugs
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3019 (isolation #488) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:53 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3016, JaeReed wrote:
In post 3014, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2958, Firebringer wrote:
It was pretty funny
The Great and Powerful Trixie agrees but The Great and Powerful Trixie found it hard.
I really hope you went and watched the episodes pertaining to The Great and Powerful Trixie.
I was up for 21 hours post days to not be accused on scum inactivity. I needed a break honestly. I think some of my sanity was lost from how it was work Mafia 3 hours of sleep repeat.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3021 (isolation #489) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:54 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Like because JaeReed and FA the biggest townreads do all of their activity at 11-12 PM my time it was insane. I am lucky the conversation N1 didn't out me as scumXD
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3022 (isolation #490) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:54 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3020, Nahdia wrote:
In post 3015, JaeReed wrote:
In post 3010, MathBlade wrote:I just wanna quit drawing BP proof scum.

I wanna quit drawing town.
16 games on here outta 17 I think.
The last one was a troll game by nahdia and beeboy where they made everyone jesters with only 1 town and 1 scum. I don't really count that as not drawing town because everyone was self aligned really.
that was a great game
Link please :D
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3033 (isolation #491) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:02 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Lol can't stop laughing
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3036 (isolation #492) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:07 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3035, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 2788, Bold Vote Scientist wrote:
In post 2786, Frozen Angel wrote:They throw me out of that adventure pt ....

I fucking got a scum in math abr .... omg
When you asked for claims, the scumteam used their last sabotage to remove you immediately because a doc/backup/Jailkeeper wasn't balanced in their view.

They were afraid you would figure out Math was scum and bring back PV which puts scum in a worse position.[/quote
I'll read this as I could have saved the day, but I didn't lose the game for us! :D
Yes you did. We knew none of your roles or that we were talking with the prisoners. We were blindsided.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3037 (isolation #493) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:09 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I still don't know how ABR was trustworthy. That was genuine XD. I would have shot ABR if I was town.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3039 (isolation #494) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:09 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3024, JaeReed wrote:@Math this link doesn't accurately portray Trixie but is still one of my favorite lines.

The great and powerful Trixie finds this funny.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3041 (isolation #495) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:10 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3038, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 2814, Bold Vote Scientist wrote:
In post 2808, Frozen Angel wrote:we lost a total day phase becuase kogz modkill and PV glitch

How is this setup fair?
PV glitch was rigged by scum.

They picked every mission leader but could not pick scum as back to back leaders and the traitor could not be a leader.
Yeah, our team was tasilor made for failure esp. with the blocks they put up.
Absolutely. As either alignment I limit my lies. I said it was in game.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3042 (isolation #496) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:11 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3040, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 2827, Nahdia wrote:it was like, i knew i was probably gonna ruin the game for myself BUT I HAD TO SEE IF IT WOULD WORK.
I get this. Thanks for being honest and not gaming the game, so to speak.

Thank you Nadhia for this :) And likely the Cerb head.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3055 (isolation #497) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:18 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Couple of things.

1) I was buddying JaeReed and we wanted me to look good so the mission was passing anyway.
2) We fucked up missions we weren't on.
3) We were forced to contribute our dice so I just was "helpful" instead. Or only things were sabotage and only the PV worked because we threw a forced reroll trigger so complicated that it was almost forced. No one could rescind dice.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3056 (isolation #498) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:19 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I agree on the PV bit. I didn't know Prison break couldn't run twice but others started saying SC so I ran with it best I could.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3057 (isolation #499) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:21 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Literally unless town picked the worst stats for missions they should have passed.

And a vig shot for failing :/
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3058 (isolation #500) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:21 pm

Post by MathBlade »

And I don't lie about math. :)
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3061 (isolation #501) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:24 pm

Post by MathBlade »

That was sheer luck then 14 dice 3 successes is still pretty damn good.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3062 (isolation #502) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:26 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Like 14 dice 3 successes is 89% chance.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3064 (isolation #503) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:28 pm

Post by MathBlade »

And that is with everyone having a 5,5,4 in a skill. It was sad honestly.

Yep. I kinda fumed about it as our "sabotage" really wasn't helpful at all.

Had to double up to have even a 50% shot of imprisoning PV.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3066 (isolation #504) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:35 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Yes.

Crit glitch is less than 1% do ignore that.

It becomes 1- odds of having a large pool dice no 5's or 6's

Or 1 - odds of large dice no 3 on a die 3.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3067 (isolation #505) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:35 pm

Post by MathBlade »

On my way to Dr. Appt but can share formula later if you like.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3072 (isolation #506) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:54 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3068, Reasonably Rational wrote:It's not no 5/6 though. It's AT LEAST 3 5/6 in large die pool. Pretty sure it's a good bit lower than 89%, but I'm too lazy to figure it out. :p

I mean, I feel like what you're talking about is 1-(.66^14), without accounting for the need for more than one success.

-Cerb
Give me a minute to explain late tonight.

I did that BEFORE I wasn't on a mission ;)
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3073 (isolation #507) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:57 pm

Post by MathBlade »

.66 ^ 14 is 0.002975877827435 FYI Cerb. It isn't quite that simple as much as I wish it was.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3076 (isolation #508) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:05 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I just threw up the table.
People just had to see how many dice there were and how many successes needed.

The fact I didn't make it go over 6 should have been a tipoff to FA that the amount of successes she was thinking couldn't have been right.

Due to how the dice system worked it was actually better and more odds of success more people brought.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3077 (isolation #509) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:07 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I pretty much coached that because I wanted SC to get out of jail. I played horribly but I think sleep deprivation contributed.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3079 (isolation #510) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:08 pm

Post by MathBlade »

You are a tunneler like me. A person after my own heart JaeReed <3
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3080 (isolation #511) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:09 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I love JaeReed. Calling you VI was just to get you not to think. You were hands down excellent except that last hammer.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3083 (isolation #512) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:12 pm

Post by MathBlade »

This. I love ABR as a person but he gave like no reasons. It boggles my mind why he was a townread by everyone. That was sincere.

Pedit: Yeah as town I would have pretty much started mechanics breaking.

I did what I could as scum while seeming like I was without breaking wincon.
Gistou it was easier to just make up shit as a guess.

If I did that here I would have been fucked :/
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3086 (isolation #513) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:15 pm

Post by MathBlade »

The smart play is scumread at the bottom of the list, two town reads and yourself.

Scum have another place to be consistent they can't remove dice and would be consistently out voted.

They can't consistently make a mission with just them or scum claim.

It exhausts scum as they have to figure out what you are doing. Dominate wreck. Drop actions at end with trigger and then baboom scum fuck.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3088 (isolation #514) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:18 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3084, Reasonably Rational wrote:Well, we didn't know what the thresholds were, or how they were determined.

Without that knowledge, you can't say for certain what the best thing to do is.

No reason why it didn't get HARDER for each additional person .

-Cerb
The sample laid it out. 3 people three successes.

It should have. But literally two dice odds of 1 success is greater than 50%. So literally anyone is good.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3091 (isolation #515) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:52 pm

Post by MathBlade »

The worst is 6 dice three successes at around 30% pass chance.

The odds of imprisoning someone if they fail their individual stealth check were 75%

So with two dice that is 45% chance of failing stealth times 75% chance of failing imprisonment roll.
That is 33% chance imprisonment. Reroll imprisonment roll if failed is what brings it up to a decent chance.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3093 (isolation #516) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:10 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Me three LOL
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3105 (isolation #517) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:44 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Same happened in Gistou. As either alignment I HATE site meta. I try to avoid using it at all costs.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3109 (isolation #518) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:46 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Lol FA was the doctor. All FA had to do was claim and it would be 100% after PV's flip.

As soon as FA made the backup doc reference she was going to put it together and realizing I was helping her release SC which means PV would get out and we were wrecked.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3112 (isolation #519) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:48 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I can when I am scum and know it is town Kling lol
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3113 (isolation #520) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:49 pm

Post by MathBlade »

You were right FA my play was crap at some spots. Only House noticed one. There were a couple others mod helped.

You did good too FA. I should have just shot you.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3122 (isolation #521) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:00 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3118, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 2908, SirCakez wrote:Titus you have to run mass effect mafia 2 now
It is true, dat.
Titus and I may run it or it may just be my design and she run it based on mod rules since I rarely mod due to my full time job and I would need a second who could do VCAs and such if I ever did.

I am a mass effect nerd and have a few ideas.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3125 (isolation #522) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:02 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Oh and FA if he shot me it wouldn't have mattered. I was 1 shot BP.

I was trying to piss him off into shooting me and wasting it then when people townread Kling I just kept repeating the same thing so more scum reads.

Kling I love you <3
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3126 (isolation #523) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:02 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Love you too :)
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3131 (isolation #524) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:11 pm

Post by MathBlade »

We had access to scum PT throughout the game but only I could see the mission. I was stuck trying to relay the mission back to Sooper/Fruit in the scum PT.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3133 (isolation #525) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:13 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Shiro could not see our scum PT. I was literally winging it when SC claimed for no reason.

SC slot got removed from Scum PT as soon as it was vigged.

SC could not access anything after prison effectively vanilla.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3135 (isolation #526) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:14 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Yeah Shiro did excellent :D Nice work buddy :D
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3136 (isolation #527) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:17 pm

Post by MathBlade »

FYI please never crumb with italics TV shows or movies.

That is always bad.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3139 (isolation #528) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:19 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Put me as a replace please FA. I have two games I have signed up for and those were by request/repeated advertisement so I think between that and an ongoing I am at my cap.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3146 (isolation #529) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:28 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3140, Frozen Angel wrote:sure

BTW
I healed mathblade last night
hoping abr will decide to shoot her to remove that vig utility from abr's hand so we could have been 7 players tomorrow with flips and no scum double kill to insta loose the game later on.

*shrug*
Don't worry...It wasn't as bad as Gistou where I died due to Strongman kill. As infinitely many shot bulletproof ninja
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3147 (isolation #530) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:29 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3145, House wrote:
In post 3144, Firebringer wrote:Titus, your new avi is the best.
I miss the original.
It is purple <3
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3173 (isolation #531) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:06 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3156, Frozen Angel wrote:D&D was just in bad places in wrong times.

I realized something is wrong with just simply scumreading them when they didn't remove jailbreak before their lynch.
This so this. Town me would have brought it up.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3176 (isolation #532) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:09 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3154, Shiro wrote:I truly never expected to be jail breaked tbh. Math you played amazingly in that escape.

All I did was Play it way too lost and claim. I legit asked mods the question instead of faking a yes in order to appear genuine :p
Honestly I wanted to shoot FA soon eventually but needed a town beard to take me on the prison mission and it had to be someone who expressed interest in releasing SC.

I was scum claiming the moment I agreed with FA but in thread PV was my preferred release candidate.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3177 (isolation #533) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:11 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3164, House wrote:
In post 3161, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 3160, House wrote:
In post 3153, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 3106, Albert B. Rampage wrote:sorry Klingon, Frozen and Jaereed thought you were scum, and I thought you would have given more leeway to D&D if you were town.
D&D were having a bad game, I think. Mine wasn't exactly stellar.
Mine was pretty awesome. I found two scum in my short time playing and had ABR & KC hard-towned before my death.

Damned scum.
You claimed mason right infront of everyone ...

sorry I didn't notice that ... :|
My phone claimed it. That was a legit autocorrect fuck up.
Depantsed by autocorrect. That should be an achievement.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3179 (isolation #534) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:17 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I hereby dub you it sir!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3183 (isolation #535) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:25 pm

Post by MathBlade »

It was kinda in the opening post there was randomness :/
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3195 (isolation #536) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:45 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Yep it did. We won because of House's phone.

Now is a really bad time to mention my profession lol.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3196 (isolation #537) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:45 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3193, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 3191, House wrote:I just now realized that I died as exactly what autocorrect crumbed me as - a mason vig - even though I didn't get the gun until the night after the "crumb".

My smart phone isn't just smart, it's prophetic.
I want to nominate this for koodak lol

Yes please :)
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3198 (isolation #538) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:46 pm

Post by MathBlade »

VOTE: House's phone for scum MVP
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3205 (isolation #539) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:16 am

Post by MathBlade »

I enjoyed the adventures but not having the game slow down or a true night was brutal on me personally.

Like scum nights slow the game town and give time for thought and discussion amongst scum.

If adventures get done again please give scum at least one night of no adventures no nothing. Maybe the results stay hidden but just so damn exhausted.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3221 (isolation #540) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:03 am

Post by MathBlade »

Assuming ABR doesn't shoot Kling then I get lynched. FA dies (no way to stop it). Then 1 v1 with Sooper and Kling however that results in loss as SC would have given a gun to himself since he was able. SC shoots any two townies then numbers lose.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3224 (isolation #541) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:04 am

Post by MathBlade »

ABR shooting SC was the only way town won if SC got out.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3229 (isolation #542) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:09 am

Post by MathBlade »

Lol ABR was right on gambits. Curses to ABR.

Yep.

D&D insta stopping prison break pre lynch fucks us. ABR had to shoot SC or there wasn't going to be enough support to lynch him because of FA's plan.

I asked Sooper not to scumread SC else it smelled of too quick a bus. And my townreads are terribad.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3230 (isolation #543) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:09 am

Post by MathBlade »

FA is not useless. Posts came in between.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3231 (isolation #544) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:10 am

Post by MathBlade »

I would have scum claimed and trolled with a meme I made.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3233 (isolation #545) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:12 am

Post by MathBlade »

No you don't. I took a risk and it paid off barely. You were freaking awesome FA. Scarily so. You and Jae. Just honored to be townread as much as I was.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3234 (isolation #546) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:14 am

Post by MathBlade »

Not Chara was literally the only person we could kill because of your plan. If you counted numbers you could have healed Not Chara.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3240 (isolation #547) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:18 am

Post by MathBlade »

That and I rely on town buddies too much. Gistou was RB and the Undead.
Newbie game was everyone.
Titus was it in a recent replace. I was going to kill her and as you to send her a hugs.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3242 (isolation #548) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:19 am

Post by MathBlade »

FA that ending had me scared shitless. I was like on an adrenaline high I haven't had in a long time posting. You had me pinned. If FA had voted PV it would have been an interesting night :)
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3243 (isolation #549) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:20 am

Post by MathBlade »

JaeReed*
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3249 (isolation #550) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:23 am

Post by MathBlade »

Yeah I spent sooooo long stopping JaeReed from copping Sooper I didn't think Karnos's veiled threats were traitor claims. I just thought he got good at recognizing my meta.

I fucking flipped when the cop thing flipped omg. I panicked so damn hard.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3252 (isolation #551) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:26 am

Post by MathBlade »

That is what caused me to claim overnight to JaeReed because I hinted PR which is no big deal but at the same time when Karnos would have flipped town (didn't) I needed JaeReed to trust me after that.

Sooper told me he dropped my pants. Forcing me to claim to you instead of what I wanted. Literally two nights of play wasted.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3253 (isolation #552) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:26 am

Post by MathBlade »

JaeReed dropped*
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3256 (isolation #553) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:27 am

Post by MathBlade »

Me dropping pants caused Kling to see.

That letter had to be believable enough as to why scum didn't kill Yume N1.

Nearly everything was because JaeReed's play on D1 hence town MVP for them.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3257 (isolation #554) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:28 am

Post by MathBlade »

Or Vedith whoever made the Dr. Who crumb
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3261 (isolation #555) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:30 am

Post by MathBlade »

Oh I was pissed. I was just pissed because I was scum. None of that was fake FA.

I protect pants as either alignment.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3263 (isolation #556) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:32 am

Post by MathBlade »

Lol Sooper already told me. I was holding in my JaeReed anger.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3266 (isolation #557) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:33 am

Post by MathBlade »

OMG how did I miss that? Sleep deprivation from too many missions I guess.

Seriously three missions and a post restriction was brutal.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3267 (isolation #558) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:35 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3265, Frozen Angel wrote:I really wasn't expecting a sabatoge like throwing me out.

that was like too much ...
It was our last prayer. We thought you'd release SC and didn't want to use it til PV claimed backup doc. Then your exclamations meant you would have put it together. You had to go.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3273 (isolation #559) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:38 am

Post by MathBlade »

/me hugs

You woulda figured it out. It would have required you lynching SC when everyone could have easily been town when I had no way to fail the mission.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3274 (isolation #560) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:40 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3271, Frozen Angel wrote:I'm really annoyed they didn't continue the massclaim / putting stuff together.
ABR tried.

He asked me and I was like "No and not planning on it."
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3277 (isolation #561) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:42 am

Post by MathBlade »

Yeah at that point I was trying to piss off ABR into shooting me. I gave up on convincing him XD
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3279 (isolation #562) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:43 am

Post by MathBlade »

Sorry FA. /me hugs
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3281 (isolation #563) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:45 am

Post by MathBlade »

Good to know this game was brutal. I think if I had a sanity score it was in the pits.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3282 (isolation #564) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:46 am

Post by MathBlade »

@FA - http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 1#p8403551

Yeah pretty much when I said no I was scum claiming to ABR and JaeReed luckily JaeReed ignored it.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3283 (isolation #565) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:53 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3280, inspectorscout wrote:Btw Math

<3 you made this game so much fun for me

/me hugs as well

You kept what little sanity I had going (you and froot are the true geniuses shhhhh)
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3286 (isolation #566) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:55 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Yeah should have done roleblocking XD I would have not known about your jolt.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3291 (isolation #567) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:20 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Buddying makes games fun <3

Now what is hard when I have an actual town game.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3292 (isolation #568) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:25 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3288, JaeReed wrote:Ahhh, apparently Math did. The one person who I would ignore pushing on a slip that isn't really a slip because from Math it's more of a personality tell. Dang xP
I hunt slips as either alignment XD
McMenno was like a dream lynch (sorry McMenno)
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3293 (isolation #569) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:26 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I am just terribad at it.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3296 (isolation #570) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:05 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3294, JaeReed wrote:
In post 3292, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3288, JaeReed wrote:Ahhh, apparently Math did. The one person who I would ignore pushing on a slip that isn't really a slip because from Math it's more of a personality tell. Dang xP
I hunt slips as either alignment XD
McMenno was like a dream lynch (sorry McMenno)
Yeah that's why I didn't push on it. You're pretty much the only person I wouldn't push on what I considered to be pointing out something as a slip when it's not :P

An additional thing, I don't really crumb or at least if I do it's not intentional. If I were masons with grovyle I would have had FB on another mission as my lieutenant so we had eyes in both PTs overnight and could sort more people. I also wouldn't have needed him in the mission PT to claim my jail escape ability.
At least I was right in why scum killed Grovyle XD
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3298 (isolation #571) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:44 am

Post by MathBlade »

i had seen ABR's message so I knew I couldn't lie my way out of it.

Hence repetition of you will die and trying to get you lynched.

Was trying to hide existence of traitor from the game and kill FA.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3299 (isolation #572) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:11 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3270, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 3268, inspectorscout wrote:
In post 3265, Frozen Angel wrote:I really wasn't expecting a sabatoge like throwing me out.

that was like too much ...
You should see us in the scum pt

"QUICK THROW HER OUT
DO IT NOW
OH GOD PLEASE BE FAST"
fucking lol

it shouldn't have worked though

I was full claimed to both abr and jae
Anyone jailkept was full claimed to me too :)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”