inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #991 (isolation #0) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:52 am

Post by inspectorscout »

Ok apparently I'm the party leader now. Ill be vla for 2 days, no internet access. Ill replace in with another hydra buddy, froot loop. I already talked about this to the mod via pm. Froot could assign the parties while im gone.
Both were succesful so i suppose ill do 2 missions as well. DO NOT QUICKLYNCH UNTIL THIS SLOT SAYS IT'S READY.
Thank you.
(Great job jae)
Not leaving a vote yet, the guilty wont run away and its a vote closer to a quickhammer. Froot will do so when shes ready i think.

@mod: vla for the next 2 days. Froot will send a message when the hydra is approved, i suppose.
Could we get a hydra pt?

Pedit: koggz why fullclaim?
Although the prison thing is interesting. It might just not be safe.
inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2536 (isolation #1) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:31 am

Post by inspectorscout »

Should i also make a claim list of the alive players or is that not needed?
inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2582 (isolation #2) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:38 pm

Post by inspectorscout »

Thank you froot. What she said.
I apologise for being rude, but i do not retract anything I said.

@FA you claiming your role in the mission doesn't matter at all. You just kept asking questions about it and denied you did so, which is false.
I did not out you at any given time. I nver pointed at any cfumbs, I just said they were there. With an ISO like you, I wish everyone looking for them the best of luck because you just aren't going to find them.
You're making this a huge drama. Should mathblade policy lynch the three of us? You pointed at his role several times. When I claimed you didn't leave it there but wanted to know every single detail, and you kept asking about info that I wanted to remain hidden (like parts of klingon's role). Why is what I did suddenly worth a policy lynch?

Gonna reply to mathblade in a minute but if you want a tl;dr its 'bullshit'

-S
inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2585 (isolation #3) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:57 pm

Post by inspectorscout »

In post 2581, MathBlade wrote:1) You didn't have the common courtesy to tell me I was outed.
I completely understand not telling me about some things to see my reaction but I sure as hell would have had a shit ton more questions asked but instead I find it out from the thread.
Why should we have told you right away? I had my night message reserved for something more important. We told you you were outed today, just like 3 other people were. And they were publically outed. What are you whining about? What is scummy about 3 people not telling you something and you cherrypick 1 out of those to be scum?
In post 2581, MathBlade wrote:2) You expect me to believe that everything just "lines" up with your random/Worldz bullshit. I think you are outright lying and then making pieces fit.
I made a mistake. It's however provable that the bounty was on worldz so wtf are you on about?
In post 2581, MathBlade wrote:3) Multiple people have left crumbs the size of Texas. Do I go around publically outing them? Do I try to make a nice handy list for the scums to go "Ohh so and so is an acrobat let's kill them!!" (Acrobat is a hypothetical)
I wasn't planning to include crumbs. I just didn't realise your role wasn't public info. As I said before, if scum doesn't have that list they're stupid. What is scummy about trying to help a player trying to catch up?
In post 2581, MathBlade wrote:4) Despite saying D&D is scum you and aren't pressuring to find any partners to D&D or anything close to scum hunting. No. You are concerned with saving your own hide instead of scum hunting.
I'm concerned with both, because god knows how much scum is still alive. I'm town and you are damn well aware of that. I made a case on D&D but nobody seems to bother reading it. Again that proves what I said before.
In post 2581, MathBlade wrote:5) Your interactions with D&D and ABR are sketchy as fuck.
D&D - Point 4.
ABR - Let's assume for a moment you actually got a result like you did of ABR and KlingonCelt.
1) Why were you suspicious of ABR today without hardly asking a single question? The natural response is either a) Assume ABR is town who wanted to verify that I would shoot Karnos or 2) Bring up that ABR was likely forced to promote me for the same reasons I was forced to shoot Karnos. I was more public in the fact I had a gun but ABR said if I didn't shoot Karnos it was a scum claim. If he didn't do something to me or Karnos to prove that claim then he himself could be scum. No one was going to townread Karnos ever. ABR could have easily gotten me to do his dirty work.
Why would I pressure ABR? He made sure you couldn't lie about your karnos shot, just like we did in our mission. In my eyes that's protown.
In post 2581, MathBlade wrote:I think that ABR being the brilliant man he is realized that one of D&D or Sooper were going down today. D&D because of mechanics because he had to Peregrine V lynched. I do not trust D&D for a moment that what D&D said went on and instead find it much more likely that you manipulated House into thinking Peregrine V was scum when in reality it looked like he probably took the ultimate sacrifice to try to win the mission for town.

Furthermore look at the people on that mission. It was set to fail from the start. Does anyone think it is a coincidence that ALL the people on that mission had a charisma rating of two. Cmon. Scum likely knew they were going to sabotage it and used D&D again rather than the well town read ABR and Sooper stayed off so they didn't risk the "confirmation" ABR promoted me.

In reality if Sooper flips scum we know nothing about who did what to me except people have been crazy enough to confirm and that scum know my role. So yeah.

I think D&D ABR Sooper. I do not believe for a moment ABR is vanilla especially how he said he would come for my role info. I suspect he already has it.

Look at the waffling from ABR too. D&D+Kling or JaeReed+Sooper. The most likely thing is JaeReed was pulling a village idiot in depantsing me.
So you believe D&D and I are scum together? That's like saying ABR and PV are. You're wrong.

Okay, they had low charisma. Did I expect to need charisma on a combat/demolition mission? Did I get to choose who I took? No. Everyone in the thread - including FA - yelled for who I should take. It also was a mod error; abr should have been there, in which case he had 4 charisma.

TL;DR bullshit. Get your fucking priorities right and lynch obvious scum instead of whining about your role.

-S
inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2586 (isolation #4) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:01 pm

Post by inspectorscout »

In post 2583, Frozen Angel wrote:why you involved me in that conversation

what was your agenda in bringing my name there. It was just an example is bullshit. why you didn't use soemone else as example?

This is the last time I'm asking this.
Who else didn't claim yet and has has their role displayed with posters all over the walls, with advertisements about it on the tv and people handing everyone flyers of it? 1 person is unclaimed, 2 are not publically claimed. Guess which 2 that are?

Get your priorities straight. If I were scum, even if there isn't daychat, I could've shared that info with my buddies last night. What the fuck would I benefit from this?

-S
inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3108 (isolation #5) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:45 pm

Post by inspectorscout »

Oh please

Town mislynched 3 times and revived scum and we were this close to losing so it wasn't that easy
And we yelled at the mods all game already about how townsided this was so give them a break.

It was exhausting but i absolutely loved it. Thank you mods

Thanks mathblade for being such a great scum partner!
Thanks froot for being an awesome partner in crime!

Players that scared me: FA, ABR, grovyle
inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3174 (isolation #6) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:08 pm

Post by inspectorscout »

And if I were town menno wouldnt get lynched
And random lynch was also really bad
inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3175 (isolation #7) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:09 pm

Post by inspectorscout »

Or at least

I would have said it was terrible xd
inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3216 (isolation #8) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:59 am

Post by inspectorscout »

to be honest we kind of did a lot of shit things.

I found SC painfully scummy but I was asked not to scumread them lol
inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3223 (isolation #9) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:04 am

Post by inspectorscout »

I didn't because I was scum! :D
inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3226 (isolation #10) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:07 am

Post by inspectorscout »

if i were town my readslist would have had D&D as scum and SC as scum

worldz and klingon would have been null, not scum

grovyle would have been town

I would have considered your plan to get flips asap because thats more important, but generally you know im not a huge fan of your plans xd see: hunger games
inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3237 (isolation #11) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:16 am

Post by inspectorscout »

I mentioned before that you were scary. I tried everything in my power to get you to townread me, I made a billion references to our Hunger Games neighborhood and STILL you got me. As well as Mathblade. We didn't kill you only because we were scared it pointed so much in our direction.
inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3255 (isolation #12) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:27 am

Post by inspectorscout »

If it makes you feel better FA

Mathblade and I (and froot as well but less, she's a genius) absolutely needed each other.
Seriously, the only reason the scumteam didn't collapse was because we had each other keeping each other going.
inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3259 (isolation #13) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:29 am

Post by inspectorscout »

yume made that one
inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3268 (isolation #14) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:36 am

Post by inspectorscout »

In post 3265, Frozen Angel wrote:I really wasn't expecting a sabatoge like throwing me out.

that was like too much ...
You should see us in the scum pt

"QUICK THROW HER OUT
DO IT NOW
OH GOD PLEASE BE FAST"
inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3272 (isolation #15) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:38 am

Post by inspectorscout »

We straight on buddied you, jaereed and PV lmao
inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3280 (isolation #16) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:44 am

Post by inspectorscout »

Btw Math

<3 you made this game so much fun for me

/me hugs as well
inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3285 (isolation #17) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:02 am

Post by inspectorscout »

In post 3284, JaeReed wrote:If you were town FA was talking about protecting me that night so I said you'd be on me most likely. Then when sooper wanted to shut off roleblocking which would affect jailkeepers most likely I claimed that because otherwise we lose one of our town protective roles for the night.
The best part of this was that I already knew Math's role. I hoped it would only shut down the roleblocking component, but it would have shut down the roleblocking, doctor and rolecop part.
So even though blocking roleblocking was obviously the best idea (redirectors are rare), I still had to push the redirector blocking. It felt terrible because I felt like I was scumclaiming, lmao

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”