Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #21 (isolation #0) » Mon Jun 28, 2004 11:45 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

Spy: chooses someone to follow and discovers his or her target/s that night.

One of the roles I submitted.
Ever wonder why that edit button is obnoxiously placed in the center like that? Yeah, that's cause of me.. and trust me, it's better off there.
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #26 (isolation #1) » Mon Jun 28, 2004 1:15 pm

Post by Dragon Slayer »

Yes, that's all for the Spy- I didn't feel like making him overpowered. Would you have?
Ever wonder why that edit button is obnoxiously placed in the center like that? Yeah, that's cause of me.. and trust me, it's better off there.
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #29 (isolation #2) » Mon Jun 28, 2004 2:52 pm

Post by Dragon Slayer »

Vote Scott Morgan
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #38 (isolation #3) » Tue Jun 29, 2004 2:52 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

I'm not limited in my posting, I just wasn't here most of yesterday.
is that random DS?
Vote Scott Morgan
Nope, doesn't seem so...

-DS
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #42 (isolation #4) » Tue Jun 29, 2004 7:34 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

I don't have a problem with him not random voting.
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #57 (isolation #5) » Tue Jun 29, 2004 11:45 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

My my my, I am not saying I am a cop... nor did I try to say I had some great reasoning to my vote. I mearly answered the question as to whether or not the vote was random. It seems we are a bit jumpy.
If we lynch an innocent, DS knows we'll want to lynch him tomorrow.
How harsh for something that was never given as a garuntee.
Unvote Scott Morgan

And stop directing questions about my motives to other players. :? . As I said, I'm not limited in posting...

-DS
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #72 (isolation #6) » Wed Jun 30, 2004 10:47 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

Jeez guys, it was just a vote. You're not only blowing this out of proportion but you're putting words in my mouth- I don't appreciate that. Let's go over all of this again.
Dragon Slayer on page 2 wrote:Vote Scott Morgan.
Silgado and Mgm basically on page 2 wrote:is that random DS?
Dragon Slayer page 2 wrote:I'm not limited in my posting, I just wasn't here most of yesterday.
is that random DS?
Vote Scott Morgan
Nope, doesn't seem so...

-DS
So here I just said that it wasn't random.
TSS, page 2 wrote:I think DS found Scott's reluctance to cast a random vote and stated intent to watch the conversation for a while suspicious.
Dragon Slayer, page 2 wrote:I don't have a problem with him not random voting.
I guess the question is....why did Dragon Slayer vote that way?
I don't see why it is. You guys are building a huge mystery around a simple vote.
Fuldu, page 2 wrote:Dragon Slayer clearly isn't going to say why he voted that way, and he's further gone out of his way to suggest that there's a reason for it.
Wow- I have a big problem with this. Let me show you where-
Fuldu, page 2 wrote:Dragon Slayer clearly isn't going to say why he voted that way...
When did I say that. No one said- "DS, tell us why you voted." Besides, I didn't appreciate being talked about like I couldn't respond.
Fuldu, page 2 wrote:...and he's further gone out of his way to suggest that there's a reason for it.
Wrong, no no no no no. Never really said that- I said it wasn't random. That doesn't mean I have a "real" reason for it. And I didn't go out of my way to say I had some reason. I mearly answered the few questions that were asked of me.

In fact, it seems to me like
everyone else
went out of
their
way to tell
me and everyone else
what
I
was thinking and reasoning. Thanks for that.

You all want the reason I voted for Scott Morgan? Some of you hit it- I really didn't think it was that hard to figure out since the guy had a total of like one post in the game at the time.
Gaspode, page [b]3[/b], YES!--[b]3[/b]! wrote:Scott Morgan: I think everyone knew why you witheld a vote; any suspicion based on your opening post was probably because you said you were going to just sit back and watch the discussion--not a good tactic, as we need as much useful talk as possible on Day 1.
Well- that's pretty much it. So I guess you can all go off and find another mystery.

Vote Fuldu

:!: :!: :!:

Here, I'll make this simple- I have a GOOD reason for that one. Now do what you've done horribly and guess wrong until I return.

-DS
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #82 (isolation #7) » Thu Jul 01, 2004 5:08 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

It was one thing Shadyforce. I thought the vote reason was obvious. The guy had made one post and it was like right before mine. And seeing as how everyone felt like theorizing on my reasoning rather than asking I wasn't about to come out from no where. Ask if you want to know. And yes Gaspode, I was somewhat letting it continue by not just coming out- but in my opinion the town was almost asking for it. My vote for Fuldu is for the posts he made before- I quoted him in my last post.

-DS
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #97 (isolation #8) » Sat Jul 03, 2004 4:38 pm

Post by Dragon Slayer »

ok... What do we do after? Restart the random voting?
No, we continue where we left off...
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #125 (isolation #9) » Tue Jul 06, 2004 4:24 pm

Post by Dragon Slayer »

Cults are possible, I admit- but let's not dwell so long on the subject. And let's stop pointing fingers at those who talked about it so far- it's not scummy to "distract" us liek that- it's usless. The day is not timed unless a deadline is imposed. Therefore, getting us to spend a few IRL days about cults won't hurt in the long run. I don't think anyone's scum for suggesting it.
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #137 (isolation #10) » Thu Jul 08, 2004 4:33 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

Perhaps he sould prove this by choosing someone at random to give the investigation to?
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #166 (isolation #11) » Fri Jul 09, 2004 6:19 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

silgado106 wrote:well Scott, it is true we can't prove whether TSS is really telling the truth or not about making that role, but don't you think it would be too dangerous if he hadn't designed that role and then claimed to doing so? Because the real designer could counter-claim him and then we'd know he was lying. Of course we can never rule out the posibility that he was very lucky and claimed a role that FD made up, but I really find that very unlikely....
I don't think you're looking at this closely enough. TSS wouldn't claim that he made the role if the person who claimed Master Spy made the whole thing up. The only reason why TSS would lie about that is if he was covering for a false claim by his fellow scum- therefore, there wouldn't be a counter claim because the role doesn't exist at all.

-DS
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #204 (isolation #12) » Wed Jul 14, 2004 12:48 pm

Post by Dragon Slayer »

Though the possibility of post limits in a person's role remains (as it was used last game), I think that Scott Morgan just made another bad mistake. Don't worry it get's easier as you hear more fake claims.
Vote Scott Morgan

-DS
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #211 (isolation #13) » Mon Jul 19, 2004 2:05 pm

Post by Dragon Slayer »

KingEnigma I believe Fuldu just confessed to that.

-DS
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #229 (isolation #14) » Sat Jul 24, 2004 5:55 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

I think his eagerness to lynch Gurgi before a claim warrants some suspicion. But I'm also afraid I find TSS's posts logical and your vote not to be so. It doesn't matter how fast people start a bandwagon during a day if they have a good reason attached to it.
Vote Bluesin

-DS
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #244 (isolation #15) » Mon Jul 26, 2004 3:54 pm

Post by Dragon Slayer »

Wow, I find your logic wrong. If Fuldu was mafia he wouldn't have voted scott morgan to distance them at that time. There was no reason to first of all- second of all, he was blindly following my vote on scott- there was no reasoning to it except scott's one post, which at that point in time was not the reason anyone else was voting him. Basically, if he was teamed with scott, he wouldn't have joined the wagon so easily AND without reason. Helping drive a meaningless bandwagon makes you look scummy if the bandwagonee is innocent. Since Scott was mafia, it's safe to say the opposite- that Fuldu was just being stupid (sorry, Fuldu- no real offense intended).

-DS
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #251 (isolation #16) » Tue Jul 27, 2004 3:13 pm

Post by Dragon Slayer »

Fos Everybody

There I suppose that about covers it.
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #261 (isolation #17) » Sun Aug 01, 2004 3:57 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

The "your" in my posts was referring to Bluesin... sorry that wasn't clear.
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #284 (isolation #18) » Sat Aug 07, 2004 6:35 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

Well, I'm glad we got Bluesin back as we saw that was a mistake. I wonder if our reviver can do this again? Perhaps a percentage of a chance? That seems to be relatively popular among the roles so far.
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #296 (isolation #19) » Sun Aug 08, 2004 5:04 pm

Post by Dragon Slayer »

Otherwise, I think BlueSin probably faked his claim and isn't really a doctor.
And I suppose the mod revealing this info was just a joke to throw us off, right?

-DS
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #304 (isolation #20) » Mon Aug 09, 2004 7:41 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

I think he said that he found your logic suspicious by saying that there were still two scum parties left with the Sk already dead.
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #336 (isolation #21) » Fri Aug 13, 2004 4:29 pm

Post by Dragon Slayer »

Where I play things move light speed compared to here
Must be from Brunchma.
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #351 (isolation #22) » Mon Aug 16, 2004 3:43 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

Well, Bluesin's role stated that there was a chance that he'd kill them instead of protect them, didn't it? That could be why he bought Nitroglycerin. As for Silgado. I say we give Mgm the benefit of the doubt.
Vote Silgado.

-DS
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #531 (isolation #23) » Sat Sep 25, 2004 4:58 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

Good game guys.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”