Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3012 (isolation #200) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:28 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 3008, Froot Loop wrote:
[1]Ok, can we agree that the results of the Fog are anti-town? [2]Do people believe that camn is a likely target of an NK when there's a conftown running around? Now she's thrown out that she's got other powers. It's absolute rubbish.

There's concrete things that camn has done which make me suspect her. Things that I can't see a town player doing. She may have done things which are unlikely as scum but that's always possible and can be done for towncred. What's less likely is a town player doing things which are not towny play. These need to be explained, way back to her play on D1. She doesn't care about explaining them at all, apparently.
In post 2992, Realeo wrote:I will validate thar later. Are you old player returning?
I've played on and off for a while so sometimes there's big gaps and sometimes not.
In post 2986, Pine wrote: As for scum motivation, come the fuck on. You're pushing a weak and shitty attack against a PR who has been acting Townish all game, pulled a Town-driven wagon off of Town (my bad) and onto scum, and you've got so many confirmed and nigh-confirmed Town in the game that you're trying to muddy up one of the only of that category which might still get mislynched.
[3]I mean, I think you're simplifying things a bit. I don't particularly think camn has been acting town-ish all game, she got a lover lynched, thereby also killing a towny, and I think there's only one confirmed player in the game? Who else is confirmed?

In post 2994, Pine wrote: Yes, I think "Why would you think it would be private" is a silly question. It doesn't likely have a good answer. Occam's razor suggests she probably just wasn't thinking. Hindsight is 20/20. More importantly, there isn't a good scum motivation for using it on herself and then going "Oops." It just makes her look inept, not scummy.
She can't be investigated now or be the target of anything. You don't think there's a scum motivation for that?

[4]ALL THE OTHER MECHANICS WERE PUBLIC. If you're going to make an assumption, ASSUME IT'S PUBLIC. More than that, her whole supposed plan is ruined by a public mechanic. Bearing that in mind, wouldn't you think a bit about it? Especially considering THE OTHER MECHANICS WERE PUBLIC.
For #1, you're stupid. Jailkeeping is always pro-town.

For #2, good point. Why Jailkeep camn? Why not me instead? I know the response for this but let camn speak for it self.

For #3, why is this the fault of camn? This is the fault of the game maker! Idiot game maker makes scum attached to town! Unless you say that lover Creature can choose his lover partner, you cannot blame camn. Blame the game maker, not camn.

For #4 ,why are you assuming consistency of mechanic being public? Why the game maker cannot violate the consistenciness.
"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

I'm mabye a serious player, but I'm capable of joke. Ok?
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3062 (isolation #201) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:03 pm

Post by Realeo »

I forget to ask this neuteralizer question:

@FL, the using of the power aside, your read on camn?
"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3063 (isolation #202) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:04 pm

Post by Realeo »

@ckd: I will validate the lie later. But considered noted.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3073 (isolation #203) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:12 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 3071, Hermie wrote:Page topping b!!
Scummy as fuck.

If everyone is tired, then give the final 4 days to me ok?

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3075 (isolation #204) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:17 pm

Post by Realeo »

@camn: There is something called a joak.

On unrelated note, I don't understand ckd decision to vote Pine. I don't see the reason to violate the prioity meter of RM > Pine.

Both of them are scum right? Why don't just sheep the wagon.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3087 (isolation #205) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:05 am

Post by Realeo »

Loop, my question.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3116 (isolation #206) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:40 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 3114, camn wrote:Why would CKD kill him?
The only reason I can think of is monopoly.

2 people knows who are you. town!TwiszTed and (assume) scum!CKD. Imagine the power that scum has if he can directly influence the only remaining town!GM.

I already have rebuttal for this. Let us see if other players can see a rebuttal.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3118 (isolation #207) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:46 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 3117, Froot Loop wrote:Camn, we had a conversation about this. I asked for the real reason you changed your mind (since you didn't receive a message) and you said "I thought about the colours more." In one hour, this changed your mind. In one hour, you thought about the colours enough to change your mind. What did you do during that time? What new information did you discover that made you change your mind about lynching creeps?

I'm not interested in speculation.
I will be the referee for this question.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3119 (isolation #208) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:50 pm

Post by Realeo »

Because apparently, that may answer my question as well.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3122 (isolation #209) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:55 pm

Post by Realeo »

I will be shocked if FL disputed that response.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3123 (isolation #210) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:56 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 3120, camn wrote:@Real-o.. then why reveal me?
Its all too much of a stretch.
Town cred. How complex is that?

You're not supposed to rebuttal "why reveal me". You're supposed to rebuttal "why kill Ted". I promise that if you rebutt "why kill Ted", you will be satisfied with your read.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3125 (isolation #211) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:03 pm

Post by Realeo »

No. Not rebutt yours. Rebutt mine. My argument of monopoly. CKD kills Twist to monopoly you. If you can rebutt mine, I can't think of any argument to rebutt yours. Which I think means that your instinct that CKD is town maybe right.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3140 (isolation #212) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:27 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 3138, Blawb wrote:I want to hear Froot's thoughts on your rebuttal, after that, I'm ready to move forward

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3142 (isolation #213) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:58 pm

Post by Realeo »

Wee. This is the first time I'm accused as an alt!

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3219 (isolation #214) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:20 am

Post by Realeo »

Let us assume that I am an omniscient creature that decides to actively lurking because I'm more interested in observing the interaction instead of digging of new material.

Although. Does anyone can explain randomidget's tracker?

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3238 (isolation #215) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:31 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 3235, Froot Loop wrote:
In post 3227, curiouskarmadog wrote:why did you give it to him?
BORING
Isn't BulbaFenix your townread, Hermie?

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3240 (isolation #216) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:50 am

Post by Realeo »

I have secret knowledge that I'm trying to figure out. No quick lynch plz.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3254 (isolation #217) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:06 am

Post by Realeo »

I'm waiting from PM reply from our mod.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3256 (isolation #218) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:52 am

Post by Realeo »

Keep the target until I get PM reply from the mod. This can be crucial.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3280 (isolation #219) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:48 pm

Post by Realeo »

Ok. My business with mod is done. Now I understand my secret knowledge...which turns out to be a shitty information and has nothing to do with Froot Loop.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3281 (isolation #220) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:49 pm

Post by Realeo »

Froot Loop. So the scum is camn??

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3282 (isolation #221) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:50 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 3261, Hermie wrote:And the bulletproof vest could not have stopped a kill last night. The guy who got it has to decide if he is gonna put it on or not, and he can't do that the night he receives it..
That does not sound like bulletproof vest. That sounds 1 shot commuter.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3285 (isolation #222) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:12 pm

Post by Realeo »

I don't.

However, FL "waited" for me so I have to wait for what she has to offer after waiting me, no?

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3287 (isolation #223) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:23 pm

Post by Realeo »

Qucik Question. What did I do N3 to deserve your protection. I don't reckon doing marvelous thing in N3.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3289 (isolation #224) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:39 pm

Post by Realeo »

You townread UA in d3??? Let me check..

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3298 (isolation #225) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:55 am

Post by Realeo »

In post 3296, camn wrote:I feel like scum doesn't fight this wagon regardless of Froot's alignment.
One of the reason why I decide to actively lurking. I can't tell if it's a sheep or a bus.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3299 (isolation #226) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:58 am

Post by Realeo »

In post 3297, camn wrote:I also propose CKD or PINE dies today.
There must be scum in one of them. MUST. Even if Froot is scum.
My! That's a good idea!

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3300 (isolation #227) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:04 am

Post by Realeo »

The only thing that bothers me is Pine attempt to antagonize Froot Loop with the 24 hours clock under the label "I am not patient" was OVERKILLLL.

Like, what do you expect, seriously Pine? For an "old timer", the decision of "do this before clock or tunnel time", if not forced, is childish. I expect higher tolerance against toxic discussion from an old timer.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3301 (isolation #228) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:06 am

Post by Realeo »

I need to say that "this whole I PM mod" shitty is a lie =D

I just want to see Pine v FL reaction and see his tolerance. Now, let me check the reaction and see how the gambit works.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3302 (isolation #229) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:20 am

Post by Realeo »

But seriously, I am seriously considering Pine lynch.

At one point, he said "I'm nervous at LYLO and second guessing". At another pain, he said "You're testing my patience."

Are you the good cop or the bad cop?? I mean, I know that people can change, especially due to life, but I don't see emotional backlink.

If we can't solve FL v Blawb, although I think the scum is FL, I prefer to solve CKD v Pine.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3303 (isolation #230) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:23 am

Post by Realeo »

The fact that Blawb points out that I am Hider cleared by UA was an impressive town tell for me. At that point, there was no sign of inteligence that town will get to that conclusion and the confusion that maf will get from keeping the fact is higher than the towncred.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3304 (isolation #231) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:25 am

Post by Realeo »

The only reason that prevents me from voting Loop is second guessing =/

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3305 (isolation #232) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:26 am

Post by Realeo »

And the fact that Pine, for no apparent scum reason, decides to white knight Blawb..

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3308 (isolation #233) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:49 am

Post by Realeo »

No. D4.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3310 (isolation #234) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:58 am

Post by Realeo »

No. I agree on Blawb town.

I am trying to understand why scum!Pine would go meta dive and say "he's not capable to do this."

If I assume Pine is town, which I to a certain point I can somewhat believe, but I have a bad habit of lynching my town read, then I have to start touching the prospective of Bulba/camn be scum??

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3311 (isolation #235) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:58 am

Post by Realeo »

Consider me interested for FL or CKD lynch. For pine lynch, put me in reserve list...

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3396 (isolation #236) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:15 am

Post by Realeo »

In post 3391, curiouskarmadog wrote:BUT...we have a guilty...and we have an accuser...both say the other is lying?

why the fuck would you want to have a death match between myself and Pine?

camn...

I dont think CamnTown would be pushing this.

fuuuuck
Are you saying Pine is Town?

"I don't think CamnTown" would be pushing this means = I think scumCamn, which means that the only way Pine v CKD is an anti-town is a T v T.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3397 (isolation #237) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:22 am

Post by Realeo »

In post 3288, Froot Loop wrote:I thought the vig shot was town and UA said you were town so I protected you. After UA came out as a hider and confirmed, I protected you again last night.
In post 3289, Realeo wrote:You townread UA in d3??? Let me check..
In post 2598, Froot Loop wrote:I'm also not 100% sold on UA's claim, just to put that out there. Not enough to do anything today, but they're not conftown for me.
Aren't you be contradictory?

Note: To others, don't hammer on this contradiction. It is multi-interpretable.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3406 (isolation #238) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:51 am

Post by Realeo »

In post 3403, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 3400, camn wrote:Did you read my vote count analysis?
It's ironclad.

Even if Bulba and Froot are scum....one of you and Pine is scum.
But you don't know that.

What you do know is either blawb or Froot are lying. So again why is a death match between pine and i good idea?
Mathematics. The VCA is well written. The only reason the mathematics can be wrong is if scum!Camn.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3413 (isolation #239) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:58 am

Post by Realeo »

In post 3407, curiouskarmadog wrote:I have backed up camn into a logic wall (and I think she knows it), at this point Towncamn cant keep pushing the CKD/Pine death match. it just doesnt make any sense from a Towncamn perspective. She is going to have to make a decision between Froot and Blawb.
Probabilitiscly, under Camn's perspective, going for Pine v CKD has higher chance of scum

There's 1 scum in Froot or Blawb. If Camn makes her lynch on a coin toss, she has 50% chance.

There's either 1 or 2 scums in Pine or CKD. If Cman makes her lynch on a coin toss, she has > 50% chance.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3435 (isolation #240) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:45 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 3434, camn wrote:
In post 3432, Froot Loop wrote:UA was the only person who died during N3. He died because he hid behind a scum member. Therefore, the target of the scum NK didn't die on N3, because I saved them.
Unless UA was the target.
Let me check D4. Did FL "dropped" clues that he disagree with such scenario?

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3436 (isolation #241) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:45 pm

Post by Realeo »

*she

I hate gender pronoun.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3438 (isolation #242) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:50 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 2779, Froot Loop wrote:
About UA's death

This is my logic - UA hid behind scum last night, so he died. If he'd hidden behind a town player, he couldn't have been killed. Is that correct?
If so, the scum NK didn't go through somehow?
Not sure what this mean.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3440 (isolation #243) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:53 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 2821, Froot Loop wrote:I also disagree that it's not fruitful to look at UA's townreads. They townread me, but I'm town.
I also think they might not have hidden behind Realeo because Realeo might have been a target for the kill since UA confirmed them as town.

In post 2810, Blawb wrote:Was it not just discussed that UA possibly hid behind a scum? If that was the only way a kill happened, then how does it make sense to think he mistakenly read someone as town?
If UA hid behind scum, they'd die. So they must have hidden behind someone they thought was town but turned out to be scum.

@camn - If you have any role that's useful to its target, use it on Realeo, who's confirmed town now.
In post 2812, Realeo wrote:Can scum roleblock-kill UA? If UA is roleblocked, he cannot hide, can he?
So they roleblock UA and target them for the kill?
I guess it's possible
but I feel like that's unlikely if scum thought UA was a weak cop.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3441 (isolation #244) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:54 pm

Post by Realeo »

FL, if you are a doc, you do a good job making things ambiguous.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3443 (isolation #245) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:00 pm

Post by Realeo »

IF scum targeted Realeo, FL target Realeo, and UA behinds scum, UA dies alone as well!

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3444 (isolation #246) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:03 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 3442, camn wrote:Do these look like the posts of someone who doctored somebody?
My 1st impression is that

1) She is somewhat confused about me not being dead but UA dies. When the consensus is UA hides behind scum, scum targets UA, she tries to keep the opportunity of scum targetting someone else open, because what she believed is Realeo is targeted by scum.

2) I think she crumbed the roleblocking, but as a doctor, she cannot just out the roleblocker eh?

However, it is probably that I am a too positive guy.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3460 (isolation #247) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:51 pm

Post by Realeo »

I think I'm going for a Froot lynch.. Is it L-1?

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3464 (isolation #248) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:55 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 3462, curiouskarmadog wrote:also Froot, here is the issue (other than the guilty on you) that I cant get around.
In post 3288, Froot Loop wrote:I thought the vig shot was town and UA said you were town so I protected you. After UA came out as a hider and confirmed, I protected you again last night.
Why did you not protect UA N3?

you believed him enough to protect Real because UA said Real was town, but you didnt believe him enough to protect him?
Boom. Especially the fact that Froot Loop tried to white knight UA. The logic jump is confusing.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3466 (isolation #249) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:57 pm

Post by Realeo »

I don't need partners. Association guilty is not how I roll. Not at this stage of the game.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3469 (isolation #250) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:04 pm

Post by Realeo »

For the record, FL has consistently saying that my vig shot is town (I have validate it). We're just debating the decision of using UA as basis of protecting him.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3470 (isolation #251) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:05 pm

Post by Realeo »

Question : What happens with a NL?

No, I'm not pursuing NL. Who go for a NL in MYLO? Pure curiousity.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3477 (isolation #252) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:13 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 3473, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 3472, curiouskarmadog wrote:thought about that.

it would reduce the overall pool.

but camn IS right in the fact that the purely lynch-able players would not shrink and it would give scum a better advantage for a mislynch.
this was for Real
i don't follow your argument. I know which camn's argument you're talking about so your conclusion is?

@FL: Not with my only asso to start with is Creature.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3482 (isolation #253) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:21 pm

Post by Realeo »

Camn did not argue NL?

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3507 (isolation #254) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:48 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 3489, Froot Loop wrote:ckd? So you think his push on me today is bussing? At MYLO? Unlikely.
What the hell is this?

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3510 (isolation #255) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:50 pm

Post by Realeo »

@FL - WHat?

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3512 (isolation #256) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:52 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 3511, Froot Loop wrote:
In post 3507, Realeo wrote:
In post 3489, Froot Loop wrote:ckd? So you think his push on me today is bussing? At MYLO? Unlikely.
What the hell is this?
This. What do you mean?
No. What do you mean? The extreme generalization.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3516 (isolation #257) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:56 pm

Post by Realeo »

Hermie voted.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3533 (isolation #258) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:04 pm

Post by Realeo »

I thougjt there is no cc?

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3534 (isolation #259) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:05 pm

Post by Realeo »

Can I hammer?

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3541 (isolation #260) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:33 am

Post by Realeo »

VOTE: Froot

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3552 (isolation #261) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:27 pm

Post by Realeo »

1. I do not expect the scum team but when I see Pine, "Oh, that's the only team avaliable."

2. Why we do not lynch the other game manipulator?

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3553 (isolation #262) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:29 pm

Post by Realeo »

Good Game everyone!

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3584 (isolation #263) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:04 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 3581, Firebringer wrote:
In post 3580, Pine wrote:I kind of felt the setup was Townsided, and we just dodged the odds.
The goal was to give town a bit of an edge, and many of the roles required town to find each other and use them right, for instance the hider and inventor could have been very good for getting town block together to really do a number.

Scum were a bit weaker.
But I don't think it was completely unfair to them.
Especially with the event we gave them.

Originally the manipulators were going to have a 1 town and 1 scum pair, but we felt that some of the events in scum hands was too powerful for them to have. Also we thought that was "predictable" in the sense of town thinking one had to be scum.
I tried "town haa to find each other" in Ircher's Light & Darkness but it did not exactly work.

The 2 town GM was GENIUS!

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3592 (isolation #264) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:06 am

Post by Realeo »

DO YOU KNOW THEN WHEN I ROLL TOWN, I ALWAYS ROLL VANILLA TOWNIE?

ALL MY COMPLETED GAME IS LIKE THAT.

I CAN ROLL VANILLA COP. I CAN ROLL HIDER. BUT NO--I ALWAYS ROLL VANILLA TOWNIE

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3620 (isolation #265) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:44 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 3607, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:TwizTed was aggressive AF cuz he wanted Creeps dead cuz he trusted Camn, that's why. Twizzy is an alt of a banned dude who I'm pretty sure was competent. Also, Froot just needs to work on the wording of her sentences and she'll have a better time convincing people is all.

most of the lynches were policy/play on emotion lynches. I stayed quiet most of the time because CKD did all the work for me :p
True.

I kept trying to avoid Froot Loop lynch because

1) FL mentioned that he just returned

2) He's a Vietnam and I came from Indonesia. I understand language boundary.

The reason I at the end lynched FL, because I was confused by her mindset. She kept questioning Camn's move--which was good--but her move to concluce CKD scum is impossible sent me "Scum don't contradict their mindset".

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”