Froot Loop
Goon
Froot Loop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3255 (isolation #200) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:45 am

Post by Froot Loop »

In post 3237, camn wrote:Targets?
Also, consensus on this? My targets are in my will, I don't know how useful this is at the moment.
Froot Loop
Froot Loop
Goon
Froot Loop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3259 (isolation #201) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:15 am

Post by Froot Loop »

Are you accusing Realeo of coming up with a fakeclaim here?

Can you agree that you exampled some nonlinear logic which, if you're town, must be possible as town, yet you're accusing me off it as if it's a scumtell? And I'm still unsure of my nonlinear logic.

I'll wait about the targets and then I can do whatever.
In post 3252, camn wrote:Also CKD get real... You aren't getting nightkilled.
Silly.

UNVOTE:

Talk to me Realo.

@Froot- is this why you were so butthurt that I didn't Jailkeep Hermie last night?
(my bold)

What do you mean?
Froot Loop
Froot Loop
Goon
Froot Loop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3268 (isolation #202) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:36 pm

Post by Froot Loop »

I'm waiting because Realeo asked me to!

I waited before because I wanted the person who targeted me on N2 to come forward and then we could work together and get some more information. Or, at least, if that person were town, they could give a little more information to make a decision.
In post 3260, Pine wrote:She's accusing you of fakeclaiming. A real Doc would have come right out with it, quoted their targets, and wouldn't have need of hesitation. You pussyfooted around, softclaimed, stalled, partial claimed, and are still stalling.
How can I be making up a fakeclaim when Realeo is the one who's asking for more time? And Realeo is confirmed town. I explained why I waited to claim, do I need to go over it again? I don't know why you're reacting like this.
In post 3260, Pine wrote:Stop with the case on Camn, we're talking about you. Distractions aren't helping. Fullclaim, now, or you remove my hesitation.
I'm waiting because Realeo asked me to. You're making me choose between what you want and what he wants?
In post 3260, Pine wrote:You pussyfooted around, softclaimed, stalled, partial claimed, and are still stalling.
I just want to quote this again because it's patently false to say I'm stalling now when Realeo has asked for more time. You're blinded and not reading the game correctly.
Froot Loop
Froot Loop
Goon
Froot Loop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3270 (isolation #203) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:18 pm

Post by Froot Loop »

I didn't claim my targets immediately because I'm not sure how that would be helpful and I also want to avoid giving scum info which could be used to fake-counterclaim me.

Right now, I'm waiting for Realeo/mod, then I'll give any info people agree I should.
Froot Loop
Froot Loop
Goon
Froot Loop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3272 (isolation #204) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:02 pm

Post by Froot Loop »

I didn't claim immediately because I wanted whoever targeted me on N2 to come forward. Then I could say what happened and they could confirm and it would be a bit more information. Not iron-clad, but more info at least. I also didn't know at that point whether the person was town or scum.

In terms of the targets, I didn't say initially because I don't see how it's helpful for town. Now that you've asked for it and many people seem to agree, I'll post them when Realeo confirms.
Froot Loop
Froot Loop
Goon
Froot Loop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3275 (isolation #205) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:12 pm

Post by Froot Loop »

Thanks Blawb! :D :D

Hey camn, any comment about the nonliner logic thing?

I would have given targets already if Realeo hadn't asked me to wait, so back off about that.

I didn't crumb specifically, but I did try to correct people's false assumptions. Ted, for example, thought that PRs had blue PMs and I tried to correct that. Pine at one point also mentioned he thought we'd seen all of the PRs and I questioned that, but that was after N2.
Froot Loop
Froot Loop
Goon
Froot Loop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3277 (isolation #206) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:34 pm

Post by Froot Loop »

What the hell? I answer your question and you say nothing? Did that information help you or not? How/why?
Froot Loop
Froot Loop
Goon
Froot Loop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3279 (isolation #207) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:41 pm

Post by Froot Loop »

Well, I thought the lack of kill last night meant that strongman was less likely.

WAIT! Another explanation is that YOU have to do the kill but you couldn't because you jail kept yourself. Tell the truth camn...

I don't want to revise my claim. I'm a doctor, that's it. I've protected someone every night.
In post 3251, camn wrote:If I were scum, and Froot were town, I would have had my partner counterclaim Froot, slam home the mislynch, game, set and match.
I love this quote, because this is actually happening, except you can't "slam home the mislynch." How would you do that, if you were scum?
Froot Loop
Froot Loop
Goon
Froot Loop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3286 (isolation #208) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:14 pm

Post by Froot Loop »

@Realeo - I think it's camn/Blawb/ckd.

@camn - I was joking.
In post 3283, Pine wrote:I'm done with Froot. Flailing flailing flailing.

VOTE: Froot
How was I flailing? I WAS WAITING FOR REALEO. I should have just waited in silence instead of continuing to play the game.

Targets:
N1 - Pine
N2 - Dunn
N3 - Realeo
N4 - Realeo

VOTE: Blawb

His result is false.

Enough bull about rolefishing. If someone else wants to take responsibility for the no-kill last night, come forward. If not, the most likely explanation is that I'm a doctor.

If you want to believe it's more likely that scum chose to no kill last night, than I'm a doctor, you can make that decision while knowing it's ridiculous.
Froot Loop
Froot Loop
Goon
Froot Loop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3288 (isolation #209) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:37 pm

Post by Froot Loop »

I thought the vig shot was town and UA said you were town so I protected you. After UA came out as a hider and confirmed, I protected you again last night.
Froot Loop
Froot Loop
Goon
Froot Loop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3291 (isolation #210) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:29 am

Post by Froot Loop »

Let's have a look at this vote count, the end of D1. I think it'd be impossible for scum to avoid Creeps' wagon. It was too easy to justify a vote for Creeps. I am basing this argument on that. And that at least one of the players voting for Creeps is scum.
In post 1899, President Snow wrote:
Vote Count 1.17

Creeps20 - [9]
Camn
TwiszTed
Blawb
hiplop
Hermie
curiouskarmadog
BulbaFenix
Secret Agent Jin
Pine
,[/area]
(I added the town colours)

Now, I'm not scum with camn. Blawb just accused me of being scum, ckd counterclaimed me, so I'm not scum with either of them.

@Pine - if you're town, you know I'm not scum with you. So I have to be scum with Bulba. You're making the decision now that both of us are scum. Look through our ISOs, think about the game, the neighbourizer, all that, and make a decision.

@Bulba - if you're town, you know I'm not scum with you, I'm also not scum with Pine, because he's voting for me right now and our general interactions. So from your perspective I should be conftown!
Froot Loop
Froot Loop
Goon
Froot Loop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3293 (isolation #211) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:17 am

Post by Froot Loop »

Or in general, who am I scum with?

Pine - unlikely, he's voting me today.
Camn - unlikely, my cases against her forever.
Hermie - impossible, conftown.
BulbaFenix
curiouskarmadog - impossible, cc'd me.
Realeo - impossible, conftown.
Blawb - impossible, 'guilty result' on me.

@Realeo/Hermie - Maaaaybe Bulba (I'm not!) but who else? Only three scum?

@Pine - this should make me conftown for you, if you know you're town so I can't be your partner. Or basically your only other option is that camn and I are scum together and I've been bussing, and your townread on camn is wrong.

Pedit

@camn - notice how I'm still responding to your questions.
In post 3242, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 3232, Froot Loop wrote:
In post 3230, Pine wrote:Next post, Froot. Seriously. If you'd been building to something, I was going to just let it go until you were done, but you're really trying my patience with nothing.
Pine, seriously, check your tone.

Ok, anyway, I'm a doctor. On N2 I guess I was RB'd because I protected Dunn. I also, obviously, targeted someone last night which might be the reason for the no kill.
nope, you are not.

In post 3249, curiouskarmadog wrote:Look how cute you two are, and Froot is role fishing too. So much fun. Froot, your buddies will have to kill me tonight to find out.
In post 3263, curiouskarmadog wrote:we sure have a lot of protective roles.

confirm

Froot Loop
Froot Loop
Goon
Froot Loop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3295 (isolation #212) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:35 am

Post by Froot Loop »

Like no, I'm not the reason for the no kill? That would be odd phrasing.

I'll try and tone down the snark, but you can stop giving me reason to be snarky and any time you can answer my comment. I don't feel like being snarky is a scumtell anyway.

I'll wait to see what ckd says, because he told me to stop rolefishing, so we'll see what he tells you.

Regardless, do you think that's my scum partner?
Froot Loop
Froot Loop
Goon
Froot Loop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3333 (isolation #213) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:35 am

Post by Froot Loop »

In post 3296, camn wrote:I don't give any shits about your questions for me. You used up all the goodwill I had toward you, and if they have any hint of attitude I'm ignoring them.
So...I should stop being snarky but you can continue to be rude?
In post 3299, Realeo wrote:
In post 3297, camn wrote:I also propose CKD or PINE dies today.
There must be scum in one of them. MUST. Even if Froot is scum.
My! That's a good idea!
I'll vote for ckd.
In post 3303, Realeo wrote:The fact that Blawb points out that I am Hider cleared by UA was an impressive town tell for me. At that point, there was no sign of inteligence that town will get to that conclusion and the confusion that maf will get from keeping the fact is higher than the towncred.
Can you quote this? I also came to the conclusion that you were cleared because UA hid behind you, so I don't know why town wouldn't think that.
In post 3306, Pine wrote: Bolded are partners. Nowhere did CKD counterclaim Froot, that's nonsense. CKD flipped on you when there was a guilty out on you, as is reasonable, while your other partner pushed the other angle.
Ok, so you think scum are bussing at MYLO.
In post 3310, Realeo wrote:No. I agree on Blawb town.
Realeo, I'm sorry, but if you think Blawb is town then I must be scum, or the cop mechanic is faulty which there's no evidence of.

I feel like a lot of people aren't thinking things through and making rash decisions. I thought Pine was town, and making a decision based on his town read of camn. His reaction to the ckd play and thinking it's possible ckd and I are partners is ridiculous, and makes me think otherwise but in general, I don't think the implications are being considered.
In post 3312, Pine wrote:Camn isn't scum. I mean, she could be, just like I could be dead wrong about Blawb, but everything is telling me otherwise. Camn's unvote just now is practically proof positive that she's Town. Scum doesn't do that.
Why? Scum players know that I posted compelling proof that I'm not scum. So they unvote. Town players are too paranoid to look at the info clearly, so they dither. That's what's happened.
In post 3313, curiouskarmadog wrote: At this point, I am not going to answer this for obvious reasons. If you have a problem with this I look forward to you putting forth a case to lynch me today over someone who has a guilty on them.
I think it is telling that FL has gotten this close to a lynch today and it hasn't been hammered..
(my bold)

What do you think it implies? Realeo or Hermie are scum?

VOTE: ckd

You're counterclaiming me when this is LYLO and my mislynch will end the game. You don't need to fullclaim, or give any information you don't want to, but you have to say how you
know
that I'm not a doctor. There's a lot of conftowns. Let's say I'm scum and you're town (not true,) you can full claim and get me lynched, if you have proof. A 1 for 1 trade is pretty good in this situation. You might get killed, but sorry, another conftown, moving towards the end of the game. You're not doing it because you're scum.
In post 3314, Pine wrote: I endorse massclaim and am willing to go first. The only reason I wanted to hold back on massclaim D4 was to conceal a possible protective role, which is pretty plainly not in evidence.
Yeah, cos the no kill last night makes me think there's definitely no protective role.
In post 3331, curiouskarmadog wrote:FL, since you're a claimed "doctor" and you didn't "target ted" why were you so adamant against people claiming if they targeted the dead guy at night during my gambit?
I didn't believe your gambit was true. Also, I thought it was putting information into the thread which wasn't useful and, in general, I will be against people claiming/giving information unless there was a good reason.
Froot Loop
Froot Loop
Goon
Froot Loop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3335 (isolation #214) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:13 am

Post by Froot Loop »

To see who has abilities?
Froot Loop
Froot Loop
Goon
Froot Loop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3341 (isolation #215) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:30 am

Post by Froot Loop »

In post 3337, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 3334, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 3333, Froot Loop wrote:
In post 3331, curiouskarmadog wrote:FL, since you're a claimed "doctor" and you didn't "target ted" why were you so adamant against people claiming if they targeted the dead guy at night during my gambit?
I didn't believe your gambit was true. Also, I thought it was putting information into the thread which wasn't useful and, in general, I will be against people claiming/giving information unless there was a good reason.
who cares if you thought it was true. I wasnt asking people's roles, I was asking who targeted the town dead guy. From your angle, what was the harm is seeing would would have said yes. As far as ANYONE knew I had a result on two people that targeted Ted. one of which presumably was scum..the other a power role. being the "doctor" that would have helped you decide who was valuable to protect.

what do you think was going to happen if everyone claimed? what was my scum motivation for seeing who targeted the dead guy?
In post 3335, Froot Loop wrote:To see who has abilities?
who in particular? what abilities exactly do you think I was fucking fishing for as scum?
What do you mean? Who cares? ALL the abilities.
In post 3336, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 3333, Froot Loop wrote:
In post 3313, curiouskarmadog wrote: At this point, I am not going to answer this for obvious reasons. If you have a problem with this I look forward to you putting forth a case to lynch me today over someone who has a guilty on them.
I think it is telling that FL has gotten this close to a lynch today and it hasn't been hammered..
(my bold)

What do you think it implies? Realeo or Hermie are scum?

VOTE: ckd

Oh come on, you are not that fucking stupid. REAL and HERM are confirmed (or mostly confirmed) town. Give that game knowledge, and you "supposedly being town", what do you think that implies? So is your scum thread saying we need to see if we can get a wagon on CKD today?
Oh, ok, so the voting means nothing.

You counter-claimed me. I know I'm town. On top of that, I can't think of a reason you're town and you won't give information about your role or how you
know
I'm not a doctor. You haven't discussed anything with me. Any aspect, however small, which you can think of to prove or disprove what I'm saying. I thought of one earlier, or thought I could claim I know I was targeted, then a town RB could come forward, say they targeted me but not with what power. Then I could say I was RB'd. Then they could confirm and everyone would be happy.

The point is, I thought about that because I'm town and I have a solid foundation of information. If you do, what is it, as much as you would like to share which is relevant to mine.

Aaand, again - I claim the no kill from last night. If this contradicts your knowledge, come forward, if no one knows anyhing, I am town. A mislynch today will lose the game.
Froot Loop
Froot Loop
Goon
Froot Loop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3344 (isolation #216) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:45 am

Post by Froot Loop »

What do you mean? You said "Who targeted Ted?" If I say "I did." You know I have an ability, no?
Froot Loop
Froot Loop
Goon
Froot Loop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3348 (isolation #217) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:09 am

Post by Froot Loop »

doctor, tracker, role-blocker, cop. Any role who targets people. Yes, also SKs and scum killers. I don't get these questions.
Froot Loop
Froot Loop
Goon
Froot Loop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3362 (isolation #218) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:52 pm

Post by Froot Loop »

I protected a guy and he died :(
In post 3350, curiouskarmadog wrote: also, address this too, if I was scum and we are at LYLO, why wouldnt I just full on CC you instead of soft claiming (if that is what you think I am doing)?
You can't CC me because I'm a doctor. You've barely even soft claimed.

Note - when I soft claimed, I gave info first. I knew I'd been targeted, so I gave that info. I then waited to see if anyone was going to say anything. You haven't given any info, just told me I'm not a doctor which I know is false.
In post 3353, curiouskarmadog wrote:also, NOT killing someone leaves them open to counter a cop investigation with "I am doctor" for whoever gets the guilty. seems like a huge coincidence that the one person we have a guilty on suddenly is the doctor which explains the lack of no kill.
This is unlucky for scum. If I were vanilla this game would be over already.
In post 3353, curiouskarmadog wrote:one last thing, why would Froot pull her vote off of me, when a couple people have been testing the waters about lynching me today? Apparently Froot doesnt care that Blawb has a guilty on her. that makes sense to you too?
You're both scum to me.

@Pine
- If we have a massclaim, ckd has to go first.

@Bulba
- I'm doing my best. I was really happy when I posted the possible scum partners thing yesterday because I think it's pretty persuasive, so I don't see what more I can do. I'll vote for ckd or Blawb today. I'm unsure about the 3rd. I obviously think it's camn, Pine's also a possibility.
In post 3323, Pine wrote: Assuming Blawb scum and FL Town, then the Blawb claim is scum-driven. The only vote out of all the votes listed that was kneejerk and not considered was BulbaFenix's. I'm inclined to say that the scum plan over night was to use the Cop given by Hermie to set up the dichotomy of FL/BLawb, playing to people's pre-existing suspicions. There's merit to that. However, to avoid a scumhammer, you'd need the whole three-man team in {Blawb, curiouskarmadog, Camn, Pine}. That just doesn't compute. Okay, let's assume that BF was voteparking until L-1, and didn't move fast enough. That still assumes two in {Blawb, curiouskarmadog, Camn, Pine}. That brings me back to {Blawb, CKD}.
I'm confused about this. So I'm scum with Blawb?
Froot Loop
Froot Loop
Goon
Froot Loop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3363 (isolation #219) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:12 pm

Post by Froot Loop »

In post 3362, Froot Loop wrote:
In post 3323, Pine wrote: Assuming Blawb scum and FL Town, then the Blawb claim is scum-driven. The only vote out of all the votes listed that was kneejerk and not considered was BulbaFenix's. I'm inclined to say that the scum plan over night was to use the Cop given by Hermie to set up the dichotomy of FL/BLawb, playing to people's pre-existing suspicions. There's merit to that. However, to avoid a scumhammer, you'd need the whole three-man team in {Blawb, curiouskarmadog, Camn, Pine}. That just doesn't compute. Okay, let's assume that BF was voteparking until L-1, and didn't move fast enough. That still assumes two in {Blawb, curiouskarmadog, Camn, Pine}. That brings me back to {Blawb, CKD}.
I'm confused about this. So I'm scum with Blawb?
Ah no, sorry, BF/Blawb/ckd. That's possible.
Froot Loop
Froot Loop
Goon
Froot Loop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3364 (isolation #220) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:13 pm

Post by Froot Loop »

But no, unlikely with the neighbourizer.
Froot Loop
Froot Loop
Goon
Froot Loop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3366 (isolation #221) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:25 pm

Post by Froot Loop »

Ok, I'll vote Blawb.

VOTE: Blawb

@Pine - what about my reaction to ckd's gambit and that conversation, was that during D2? Do you think that's scum theatre? I don't think that's likely.
Froot Loop
Froot Loop
Goon
Froot Loop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3380 (isolation #222) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:57 pm

Post by Froot Loop »

Not much. I don't think it's likely that I'm scum with any of the remaining options and there's no other explanation for the no kill yesterday apart from me being a doctor. My claim was valid, i gave information first, I don't think my play in any of the game has been scummy.
Froot Loop
Froot Loop
Goon
Froot Loop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3404 (isolation #223) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:08 am

Post by Froot Loop »

In post 3382, Hermie wrote:That leaves 2 of your scum buds on your wagon right now tho...

Nothing makes sense. If you are town why have you been scum hammered? Any ideas?

UNVOTE:
Has there been a sustained chance for scum to hammer? I know I was at L-1 and Bulba didn't hammer, but I also don't think he posted.

Blawb and ckd are confscum for me now. I think they piled on hoping for a quick lynch but you, Realeo and Bulba didn't vote for me. I'm unsure about Pine. He could be town or scum at this point. Did you say you think it's unlikely camn and Pine are scum together? Why?

@Pine - I really think you're either confbiased or scum. With ckd's early gambit, do you think that was designed to 'catch' a scum partner? Regardless of who you believe, me or him, it's a huge stretch to say we're partners. And if I'm not partners with ckd, I can't be scum from your POV.
Froot Loop
Froot Loop
Goon
Froot Loop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3414 (isolation #224) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:10 am

Post by Froot Loop »

In post 3397, Realeo wrote:
In post 3288, Froot Loop wrote:I thought the vig shot was town and UA said you were town so I protected you. After UA came out as a hider and confirmed, I protected you again last night.
In post 3289, Realeo wrote:You townread UA in d3??? Let me check..
In post 2598, Froot Loop wrote:I'm also not 100% sold on UA's claim, just to put that out there. Not enough to do anything today, but they're not conftown for me.
Aren't you be contradictory?

Note: To others, don't hammer on this contradiction. It is multi-interpretable.
UA's claim was strange. I don't have time to look at it exactly now but he'd claimed a weak cop or a cop with restrictions. I didn't necessarily disbelieve him or think he was scum but he wasn't conftown. I also wanted to clarify that because I was talking to Pine at the time and said I disagreed with what he was saying.
In post 3405, curiouskarmadog wrote: walk me through how my gambit was supposed to catch a scum partner. WHY as scum would I do that at that point in the game? again, if I was going to stick my head out at that point, I would have claimed to be a cop that had a guilty on someone (even a scum partner). that would have been so much better AND as scum, I had the chance of calling out an investigative role.
I 100% agree with this. Therefore, we're not scum partners, therefore, I'm not scum.

I think Pine's confbiased so he's not looking at likelihoods. Of course, it's possible that on D2, ckd and I decided to have this gambit and suspect each other. Then we decided at LYLO that he would counterclaim me. It's just that that's less likely than me not being partners with ckd.
In post 3388, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 3382, Hermie wrote:That leaves 2 of your scum buds on your wagon right now tho...

Nothing makes sense. If you are town why have you been scum hammered? Any ideas?

UNVOTE:
if camn and bulba was her partners?
I mean, this is really scraping the bottom of the barrel.

The conclusion of this logically, excluding opinions and gut reactions, is that I'm town. I get that it's unusual to have an unlimited doctor in the game and that it's a convenient claim to have when a player claims a guilty on me. But, over and above all of that, what's more likely, scum or town? Look at my play in the game. I responded to Creeps' wagon in a completely natural way. My logic was sound and I followed it through. I analysed Pine's case on UA which was on a town player and decided against voting. I have drawn suspicion upon myself because of my strong suspicion of camn, which is completely legitimate suspicion and which I still feel has not been addressed, by any players in the game. I think my attitudes towards players haven't been contrived.

I claimed in a town way. I did it to give an opportunity to another town player to come forward safely and with value. There was no kill last night and I've claimed a protective role. No other roles that we're aware of in play last night would have had that affect.

It's unlikely I'm partners with enough of the remaining options because of various different reasons, of varying degree, I agree. Blawb has declared that we're not on the same side, 100% and ckd, through his play today and earlier. We are not partners. So, while everything else might seem too convenient or difficult to comprehend, I'm town and all of it is true.

@Realeo - I think it's unlikely that Pine and I are partners because of play throughout the day and his play today. But also, if he's town, from his perspective I should be conftown as well.
Froot Loop
Froot Loop
Goon
Froot Loop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3420 (isolation #225) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:58 am

Post by Froot Loop »

In post 3415, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 3414, Froot Loop wrote:
In post 3405, curiouskarmadog wrote: walk me through how my gambit was supposed to catch a scum partner. WHY as scum would I do that at that point in the game? again, if I was going to stick my head out at that point, I would have claimed to be a cop that had a guilty on someone (even a scum partner). that would have been so much better AND as scum, I had the chance of calling out an investigative role.
I 100% agree with this. Therefore, we're not scum partners, therefore, I'm not scum.
this is a silly statement, I again poke a hole in your theory and you come back with this?

you: CKD is X because of THIS.
Me: THIS is wrong.
You: I agree, there for we cant be X together, and I am not X

what the fuck?

MAN

MAN, I almost talked myself out of you being scum.
I'm saying the gambit was NOT designed to fake catch a scum partner. You've said that your gambit caught me. I suspected you because of the gambit. I don't think that's likely behaviour of scum partners. So, if we're not scum partners, I'm not scum. There's not enough players I could be scum with.
Froot Loop
Froot Loop
Goon
Froot Loop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3421 (isolation #226) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:03 am

Post by Froot Loop »

I didn't say Realeo was conftown and I didn't trust UA completely until they died and we saw their role.
Froot Loop
Froot Loop
Goon
Froot Loop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3424 (isolation #227) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:33 am

Post by Froot Loop »

I healed Realeo twice. In fact, is it also true that no kill went through on N3? Maybe scum tried to kill Realeo then as well.
Froot Loop
Froot Loop
Goon
Froot Loop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3427 (isolation #228) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:34 am

Post by Froot Loop »

Aaand, it'd be pretty bold to come out and claim I was targeted on a night I wasn't active (N2.)

BAM

Proof that I'm a doctor and active every night.
Froot Loop
Froot Loop
Goon
Froot Loop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3432 (isolation #229) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:28 pm

Post by Froot Loop »

In post 3428, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 3427, Froot Loop wrote:Aaand, it'd be pretty bold to come out and claim I was targeted on a night I wasn't active (N2.)

BAM

Proof that I'm a doctor and active every night.

what are you even talking about?
UA was the only person who died during N3. He died because he hid behind a scum member. Therefore, the target of the scum NK didn't die on N3, because I saved them.
In post 3426, Pine wrote:This thread is pissing me off. A guilty result necessitates a 1v1, and Froot has been given loads of opportunity to demonstrate Towniness. I'm not confbiased, Froot. Confbiased would have looked like not giving you a chance to full claim and declare targets and such.

Claim don't make no sense.
Yes Pine, I want to thank you for your patience while I was waiting for Realeo to claim my targets. You didn't put any extra pressure on me at all. Thank you for giving me a chance.
In post 3428, curiouskarmadog wrote:and why didnt you answer this
In post 3425, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 3423, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 3421, Froot Loop wrote:I didn't say Realeo was conftown and I didn't trust UA completely until they died and we saw their role.
so why protect real?
you know what I asking here.

why did you heal Real, the night UA died?
In post 3288, Froot Loop wrote:I thought the vig shot was town and UA said you were town so I protected you. After UA came out as a hider and confirmed, I protected you again last night.
Vote for Blawb!
Froot Loop
Froot Loop
Goon
Froot Loop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3439 (isolation #230) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:52 pm

Post by Froot Loop »

In post 3434, camn wrote:
In post 3432, Froot Loop wrote:UA was the only person who died during N3. He died because he hid behind a scum member. Therefore, the target of the scum NK didn't die on N3, because I saved them.
Unless UA was the target.
If UA were the target, then the kill wouldn't go through, because he was a hider. If he hid behind town and the town player was NK'd, then they would both die, so two deaths. The only way for UA to be the only person who died was if they hid behind scum.

Also, thinking about the balance issues - town has a lot of drawbacks in this game - a hider, who'll die if they hide behind scum, and scum/town lovers. The game's actually quite well balanced with my role.
Froot Loop
Froot Loop
Goon
Froot Loop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3445 (isolation #231) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:04 pm

Post by Froot Loop »

Yes, sorry, that's right. In which case the kill wouldn't go through and UA would be the only person who dies. Fair.

I didn't know at the time. I also thought there might be a town roleblocker, because I was blocked on N2, so they might have done something. I didn't know for sure that it was because I had protected Realeo.
Froot Loop
Froot Loop
Goon
Froot Loop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3448 (isolation #232) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:09 pm

Post by Froot Loop »

ckd 100% needs to claim.
Froot Loop
Froot Loop
Goon
Froot Loop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3465 (isolation #233) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:56 pm

Post by Froot Loop »

In post 3460, Realeo wrote:I think I'm going for a Froot lynch.. Is it L-1?
Who are my partners Realeo? What's the explanation for the no kill last night?

If you lynch me, we lose the game and I think I've provided enough evidence that I'm not scum.
Froot Loop
Froot Loop
Goon
Froot Loop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3467 (isolation #234) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:58 pm

Post by Froot Loop »

In post 3462, curiouskarmadog wrote:also Froot, here is the issue (other than the guilty on you) that I cant get around.
Why did you not protect UA N3?

you believed him enough to protect Real because UA said Real was town, but you didnt believe him enough to protect him?
The vig shot also made me think Realeo was town. I wasn't that sure about UA.
In post 3457, Pine wrote:Camn, why is lynching CKD today better than Froot?
I have an answer to this, obviously. But also why lynching ckd today might be a good idea more generally.
Froot Loop
Froot Loop
Goon
Froot Loop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3474 (isolation #235) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:10 pm

Post by Froot Loop »

@ckd - Your explanation for the no kill is that scum chose not to kill. Many players have said this is unlikely. You stop talking about that.

Realeo was more likely to be town in my mind than UA. The vig shot
plus
what UA said.
In post 3466, Realeo wrote:I don't need partners. Association guilty is not how I roll. Not at this stage of the game.
You do need to think about it at this stage in the game. If you choose wrong here, you lose the game. Think through all of the options, all of the places you might possibly find information.

Think about last night - there was no kill. Do you think that's because scum chose not to kill last night? Why? Did they know I was going to be investigated? Did they want to set up a fake claim? Is all that worth not killing? Even if I were scum and lynched today, they would be in a worse position. There's no guarantee that a doctor claim against a guilty result will win (AS WE'VE SEEN.) It's a gamble for nothing.
Froot Loop
Froot Loop
Goon
Froot Loop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3475 (isolation #236) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:11 pm

Post by Froot Loop »

Blawb, I've talked about this before. Have a look at my ISO.
Froot Loop
Froot Loop
Goon
Froot Loop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3489 (isolation #237) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:28 pm

Post by Froot Loop »

@Realeo - You can still think about likelihoods and also how that effects your reads/what you're thinking.

If I'm scum, is Blawb conftown? In which case:

Pine
Camn
Froot Loop
Hermie

BulbaFenix
curiouskarmadog
Realeo

Blawb

Who am I scum with? Let's say Bulba, fine, we haven't had any conflicts.

Pine
Camn
Froot Loop
Hermie

BulbaFenix

curiouskarmadog
Realeo

Blawb

ckd? So you think his push on me today is bussing? At MYLO? Unlikely. And it's far more likely that he's scum pushing me. We also had a fight about his gambit which was early in the game. I think this is also unlikely as scum theatre.

Pine
Camn
Froot Loop
Hermie

BulbaFenix

curiouskarmadog

Realeo

Blawb

Pine? Look at the game. I didn't support his push on UA, we discussed this. I've questioned his relationship with camn, we've had a fight because of my suspicion of camn and he's been suspecting me for a long time. Unlikely scum partner.

Pine

Camn
Froot Loop
Hermie

BulbaFenix

curiouskarmadog

Realeo

Blawb

Camn? I know you can't feel my feelings, but I want to lynch her so badly I would gladly jump and vote her any time. Anyway, maybe you think it's unlikely we're partners anyway.

Pine

Camn

Froot Loop
Hermie

BulbaFenix

curiouskarmadog

Realeo

Blawb

Not enough partners.

Again, this is not proof but we didn't know this situation would happen, we didn't know that I would have a guilty on me or would need to look at these players. It would be so difficult to set this up.

Also, Realeo, what are your reads? Who do you think has been acting scummy? Pine or camn? Because I'd have to be scum with one of them.

@Blawb - you're asking me questions I've already answered. Look at my ISO before you ask me any questions and you'll find the answers.

Awww, Hermie :cry:
Froot Loop
Froot Loop
Goon
Froot Loop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3495 (isolation #238) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:35 pm

Post by Froot Loop »

In post 3491, camn wrote:
In post 3474, Froot Loop wrote:Why? Did they know I was going to be investigated? Did they want to set up a fake claim?
Discounting Blawb as conftown given Froot scum might be a mistake.
Off the cuff- You and Blawb dreamed this up to force a 1v1.. thus 'confirming' the other. Blawb knew he recieved the shot and that that would come out one way or another, and we would demand his results. So who does he target? Enter masterplan of faking a doc.
JUST A THEORY.
Still might work. We lynch him and he is scum?- we give you a pass. We lynch YOU and you are scum? He gets a pass.
Yeah, it's possible, but I feel like coming into MYLO, scum are going to fake a guilty to get a lynch. If Blawb and I were scum together, we could have faked it on ckd and probably pushed it through. I'm guessing scum chose to investigate me because there was suspicion on me yesterday. Coming up with faking a doc is a really unlikely play.

@ckd - you've just now done something which is unlikely as scum. Before, you soft-counterclaimed my claim, which I know is true. How would I not think you're scum?
Froot Loop
Froot Loop
Goon
Froot Loop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3504 (isolation #239) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:44 pm

Post by Froot Loop »

In post 3451, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 3448, Froot Loop wrote:ckd 100% needs to claim.
I am vanilla. straight out vanilla.

I didnt counter you. I never said I countered you. I didnt believe you. but I wasnt going to lie to push that belief.

I was hoping if you were scum and flip such, I would draw a kill because it LOOKED like a soft claim.
(my bold)

I don't know, if it looks like a softclaim and you were hoping to draw the kill, why was I not to think it was a counterclaim? How am I supposed to know the difference?
Froot Loop
Froot Loop
Goon
Froot Loop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3505 (isolation #240) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:45 pm

Post by Froot Loop »

Sooo, Pine/Bulba/Blawb?
Froot Loop
Froot Loop
Goon
Froot Loop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3509 (isolation #241) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:49 pm

Post by Froot Loop »

Wait, am I at L-1? Who's voting for me? Blawb, Pine and Hermie?

@Realeo - what?
Froot Loop
Froot Loop
Goon
Froot Loop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3511 (isolation #242) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:51 pm

Post by Froot Loop »

In post 3507, Realeo wrote:
In post 3489, Froot Loop wrote:ckd? So you think his push on me today is bussing? At MYLO? Unlikely.
What the hell is this?
This. What do you mean?
Froot Loop
Froot Loop
Goon
Froot Loop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3517 (isolation #243) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:58 pm

Post by Froot Loop »

Pine, Blawb and Hermie are voting for me.

I don't think it's likely that ckd would come out and soft counterclaim me as my partner. However much he's saying that it was soft, or wasn't a claim, he said my claim was false and voted for me.
Froot Loop
Froot Loop
Goon
Froot Loop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3519 (isolation #244) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:59 pm

Post by Froot Loop »

In post 3517, Froot Loop wrote:Pine, Blawb and Hermie are voting for me.

I don't think it's likely that ckd would come out and soft counterclaim me as my partner. However much he's saying that it was soft, or wasn't a claim, he said my claim was false and voted for me.
That, on top of the gambit discussion/accusations earlier.
Froot Loop
Froot Loop
Goon
Froot Loop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3521 (isolation #245) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:02 pm

Post by Froot Loop »

Explaining what I meant. My point is that we're not scum together.
Froot Loop
Froot Loop
Goon
Froot Loop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3526 (isolation #246) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:22 pm

Post by Froot Loop »

@ckd - You obviously can't see into my heart. I want to lynch camn so badly. When this game ends, whatever happens, I'll be happy if she's scum because I was right.

On top of that, I've drawn attention to myself because of my suspicion of camn (this has happened to me before and I know it happens, so I'd avoid it as scum, especially with my partner.)

I also think Pine's play is unlikely as scum. Scum are really close to a win. If they bus today, that extends the game with a lot of information in play and conftowns. If Blawb were town (HE'S NOT,) scum players could easily run with my logic and push Blawb. If people think Bulba and I are scum together, that's what they think he's doing. Way more likely to get the win, and faster, than bussing today and seeing what happens.

Also going to leave this here:
In post 3179, Pine wrote:Obviously a protective or roleblocking ability went through.
In post 3314, Pine wrote:Soft counterclaim to throw uncertainty in the mix and confuse Town.

But hey, I can only see what I'm observing.

I endorse massclaim and am willing to go first.
The only reason I wanted to hold back on massclaim D4 was to conceal a possible protective role, which is pretty plainly not in evidence.
(my bold)
In post 3525, camn wrote: And AGAIN again- do not rule out Blawb/Froot/X scumteam.
Leaving this open as an option makes me suspect you. Of course it's possible, but you have to play this game according to likelihoods. It's MYLO, three scum players left. They decide to come out with a guilty on their partner? When there are other options? And also clear reasons that they would choose that town player (me) as a target?

I feel like this kind of comment is designed to take advantage of town paranoia.
Froot Loop
Froot Loop
Goon
Froot Loop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3529 (isolation #247) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:35 pm

Post by Froot Loop »

That hurts ckd, that really hurts.

Pine could be town/scum, Bulba could be town/scum.
In post 3489, Froot Loop wrote: @Blawb - you're asking me questions I've already answered. Look at my ISO before you ask me any questions and you'll find the answers.
Froot Loop
Froot Loop
Goon
Froot Loop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3531 (isolation #248) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:47 pm

Post by Froot Loop »

I'm also super surprised that you, as town, would offer that scum no killed last night rather than me being a doctor. That they did this to set up a fakeclaim of a doctor. To counter a result I didn't know was coming. Unless it was from my partner. So we no-killed last night and then counterclaimed each other. At MYLO. That seems like a stretch.
Froot Loop
Froot Loop
Goon
Froot Loop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3535 (isolation #249) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:07 pm

Post by Froot Loop »

No
Froot Loop
Froot Loop
Goon
Froot Loop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3538 (isolation #250) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:23 pm

Post by Froot Loop »

I think it's unlikely, especially considering there are conftowns to kill. It's hard to counter a guilty result and they'd be extending the game. I don't think scum would think a doctor claim would save them.

But also, if they did do that, you don't think all the scum would be running at Blawb? I've provided a lot of evidence and I'm struggling. That's because town players won't believe anything, but scum players could easily be like "She's right!" and hit Blawb.
Froot Loop
Froot Loop
Goon
Froot Loop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3578 (isolation #251) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:54 pm

Post by Froot Loop »

Good game scum!

I feel depressed.
Froot Loop
Froot Loop
Goon
Froot Loop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3582 (isolation #252) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:56 pm

Post by Froot Loop »

I was just thinking about the setup and I think it was fair. I was thinking about that when we were talking about the likelihood of me being a doctor. Two townies could have died without getting lynched/NK'd so that was a pretty big disadvantage.

In general I liked the set up and it did create confusion cos it was quite unusual. Nice :)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”