WWE Mafia - Smackdown! (Game Over - Off Television)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #504 (isolation #0) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 481, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 463, Titus wrote:
In post 461, MariaR wrote:Please tell me what is so obv town about Grey
Our mind meld. Deal with it. Every single move he has done, I like. Please tell me why you are conviently scumreading the wagon with votes parked from RVS after Creature announces his townblock and why I shouldn't scumread that? Why you seem to be more pissed that I townread Grey than caring about the reason underneath, as indicated by your snark, then asking why? Why do you insinuate that two slots in lock step and jump to partners, rather than Grey buddying me? Do you have a legitimate interest in sorting me, or just pushing a convienent wagon?

Considering RAW is so short, do you have thoughts there?

Pedit: And now a random attack on Creature and turning on the Grey wagon...
You know he could be buddying you
In post 484, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 470, Creature wrote:Gamma + Maria + Pepto
Try again dumbass, look at the VC. This is idiotic. And why are you so sure there is 3 scum?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #505 (isolation #1) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

opppps....pls delete that Vince
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1877 (isolation #2) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game
by Motorhead blasts from the speaker as HHH, wearing blue jeans and a leather jacket, steps out onto the entrance way. In his left hand he carries a bottled water. For a moment, he stands there, basking in the attention. He takes a chug of water and spits it out it a mist of vapor as the song continues to play. He walks slowly down to the ring and then around to the south side that the camera faces. He climbs up onto the apron and turns to the camera. He takes another swig of water, leans back onto the ropes and then lunges forward and sprays the water from his mouth one final time before entering the ring. Once inside the ring he gets a microphone from ring announcer Lillian Garcia. HHH raises the mic to his lips.

Massive what was the point in drafting me?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”