world.createNew(Utopia everHope); - EPILOGUE (GAME OVER!)

The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #74 (isolation #0) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:00 am

Post by The Bulge »

Lmao dont

VOTE: Radiant
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #76 (isolation #1) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:00 am

Post by The Bulge »

Why am i playing mafia this was a mistake
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #513 (isolation #2) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:19 am

Post by The Bulge »

Oo i forgot about this. And tonight is st paddys

From what I've read im assuming theres nothing at all game related in the first 20 pages yea?
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #851 (isolation #3) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:41 am

Post by The Bulge »

In post 739, Rautherdir wrote:
In post 722, RadiantTroubadour wrote:who are the two of you? leon and cloud? drealfucker and me? maria and...? me and rc?
Wait did I say two... :facepalm:
In post 721, Rautherdir wrote:Question for
all
of you: Do you think we have two different scum factions with opposing wincons? Two scum factions who share a wincon but don't have communication with each other? Or just one faction with no communication right now? Cause right now something isn't adding up and I think I can guess what it is...
EBWOP
hmmmmm this is bad

everything else from Rauth has given me strong newbtown but this backpedal is way more newbscum imo

Also lmao @ the :facepalm: tell idk if that was just memes but i like that
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #854 (isolation #4) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:46 am

Post by The Bulge »

Do people scumhunt anymore or is it all meta play hm? all of these arguments are absolute horseshit. Seriously enough with the dick measuring contest idgaf if you've played 2 games or 200 games with [player X] i care if they are town or scum in this game and this game only. Meta is fine as a scumhunting tool but jesus christ yall need to chill and branch out a bit

Or maybe I'm just salty that Im finding it reeeeally hard to keep up with all these metatells being thrown around

PEDIT- what is scumbol
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #858 (isolation #5) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:51 am

Post by The Bulge »

In post 856, Rautherdir wrote:
In post 851, The Bulge wrote:
In post 739, Rautherdir wrote:
In post 722, RadiantTroubadour wrote:who are the two of you? leon and cloud? drealfucker and me? maria and...? me and rc?
Wait did I say two... :facepalm:
In post 721, Rautherdir wrote:Question for
all
of you: Do you think we have two different scum factions with opposing wincons? Two scum factions who share a wincon but don't have communication with each other? Or just one faction with no communication right now? Cause right now something isn't adding up and I think I can guess what it is...
EBWOP
hmmmmm this is bad

everything else from Rauth has given me strong newbtown but this backpedal is way more newbscum imo

Also lmao @ the :facepalm: tell idk if that was just memes but i like that
When I wrote 'two of you' I meant Cloud, with whom I had an ongoing conversation; and Dreal, who had also done setup speculation. When I was writing the question I realized it would work better if I asked everyone but I forgot to fix it before I posted it.
Ok!
In post 857, CloudKicker wrote:aalso only people with tiny dick says that dick contest is silly
:oops: :oops:
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #860 (isolation #6) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:54 am

Post by The Bulge »

In post 855, CloudKicker wrote::facepalm: is the universal international intergalactic scumbol
In post 757, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 755, Pepsiman and Coke wrote:CLOUDIE HE DID A THINGY!
-Pepsiman (Ali)
i knowwww but the rules behind the uses of it has to be explicitly non-ironically like raut did
So ironic use is ok, but referential is not?

caught ck scum lynch this pls
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #861 (isolation #7) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:54 am

Post by The Bulge »

UNVOTE:
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #864 (isolation #8) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:58 am

Post by The Bulge »

In post 860, The Bulge wrote:
In post 855, CloudKicker wrote::facepalm: is the universal international intergalactic scumbol
In post 757, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 755, Pepsiman and Coke wrote:CLOUDIE HE DID A THINGY!
-Pepsiman (Ali)
i knowwww but the rules behind the uses of it has to be explicitly non-ironically like raut did
So ironic use is ok, but referential is not?

caught ck scum lynch this pls
In post 863, Zachstralkita wrote:
In post 13, CloudKicker wrote:Im softing a specific alignement :facepalm:

You motherfucker
The evidence is all here folks. more votes for cloudkicker!

On a serious note tho I'm wondering what people on the ck wagon think of the mason claims?
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #865 (isolation #9) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:58 am

Post by The Bulge »

@randomidget
@mariar
In post 864, The Bulge wrote:On a serious note tho I'm wondering what people on the ck wagon think of the mason claims?
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #867 (isolation #10) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:59 am

Post by The Bulge »

Zach curious to hear what you think as well
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #965 (isolation #11) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:08 pm

Post by The Bulge »

In post 964, RadiantTroubadour wrote:I don't care how long you have played with them no one is as good as me at consistently reading people after I start understanding the way they think.
fuck ooooooffff
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #987 (isolation #12) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:21 pm

Post by The Bulge »

In post 874, RadiantTroubadour wrote:VOTE: drealfucko

zach why are you asking a mason what he's done to solve the game like you're trying to sort him he claimed mason

also bulge i kinda like the recent shift in site-meta that focuses on player meta (i mean i'm new so i guess it's all i've known but) because you learn to like humanize every slot and try to like sort out what about that player is playstyle quirk vs. alignment indicative, even for players you're unfamiliar w. liking the rauth townread (assuming you also bought his explanation with that weird question?), do you have any scumreads?

also i know your question bulge was directed to the cloudkicker wagon but since i was voting for a mason claim should i answer too? bc like i still can't townread pepsi's play here but the way the claim happened i don't think scum!pepsi claims mason with cloud the way he did here so i'm just going to buy it until one of them doesn't flip mason or there's no nk in that direction for an unreasonable amount of tiem
I can see the appeal I guess. Only works for frequent players tho, and also promotes a site culture of the same small pool of players playing in every game, which is one of the reasons I stopped playing (the other being i am bad)

Yea, I'm satisfied with rauth's response.

I was more interested in the CK wagon cuz discussion was already largely focused on pepsiman. Appreciate the answer all the same tho!

In post 906, MariaR wrote:VOTE: random
That is bullshit "I'm voting him because he's a dick"
BULLLLLLLLLLLLLLSHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
This is sscum I am not unvoting this lynch me or this
This reads to me like you find rando's flip from ck to maria as scummy? Ask yourself if it's really scummy to remove your vote from a claimed mason

In post 910, BTD6_maker wrote:Sorry. I was very busy yesterday and didn't have time to post.

Anyway, I will start with wagon analysis. First, the RadiantTroubadour wagon with The Bulge, Cloudkicker, and MariaR

The Bulge did make a simple RVS vote. This was early enough in the game where just RVS votes are typical. They also didn't unvote (or even post much) until much later in the game. I am willing to nullread this.

CloudKicker's vote is somewhat less excusable. They had already made two RVS-type votes and overall posted little in terms of content-related posts at that point. CloudKicker, what reasoning did you have for this vote, if any?
What's the point of this line of questioning? It's still day 1 and you're asking questions about dead rvs wagons. I get it if you're still catching up, but stuff like this only hinders town progress imo

In post 918, CloudKicker wrote:Radiant, im pretty sure i can do whatever the fuck i want and that my alignement is not determined by scum actions
FAX

In post 944, RadiantTroubadour wrote: The Bulge has scumtold in every single post that they've produced and I'm already like 90% sure that they're scum particularly in a universe where you two are town.
Hey rc. remember that game we played where you had a town read on me?
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #988 (isolation #13) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:21 pm

Post by The Bulge »

me neither
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #997 (isolation #14) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:51 pm

Post by The Bulge »

In post 874, RadiantTroubadour wrote:do you have any scumreads?
Missed this while I was writing up my quotepost. At the time of my last posts, no I didnt have any solid reads. I had just read up and I'm terrible at analyzing while trying to play catch up/keep up, but now that I've been established in the game for a few days gimme a bit to put all my thoughts together
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1002 (isolation #15) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:45 pm

Post by The Bulge »

VOTE: Pepsiman and Cola

bear with me
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1003 (isolation #16) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:48 pm

Post by The Bulge »

Alrighty first thing's first.

Pepsiman and Cloudkicker are NOT masons.

We share a neighbourhood. During pre-game, ck misunderstood his role and believed it to be a masonry. After the mod clarified, alisae started appealing to ck, calling him "literally conftown". When ck was unreceptive to the coddling, alisae immediately suggested a mason fakeclaim.

One post in particular from alisae gave me very very similar vibes to , ie a forced all caps "OMGGGGGG WHYYY", after someone in the neighbourhood revealed part of their role.
In post 748, Pepsiman and Coke wrote:Leon get off Cloudie
/me pouts.
-Pepsiman (Ali)
Ck expressed concern about this post in the pt, as this was before any serious plans to fakeclaim were made.

Enter me. My first post in the pt was a question about why neighbourhoods are considered anything but anti-town, especially if the assumption is made that there is scum lurking (who does posting in the neighbourhood benefit except scumneighbours sitting around soaking in juicy private townspeak?). Rather than answer my question, alisae replied with something about the benefits of treating a neighbourhood like a masonry, ignoring my concerns and
completely contradicting earlier statements alisae himself made about being wary of possible scumneighbours
. I restated my question in my next post, and alisae immediately townread me for having "genuine concerns", and then went on to list why he townread everyone else in the neighbourhood.
Once again, dodging my question entirely
. Keep in mind also that each of these posts were within 3 minutes of mine, and alisae had me marked as town-enough-to-trust-as-if-a-mason-partner after I had made literally only those two posts (my only main thread posts at the time were the first two of my ISO).

It's hard to present a convincing case because my read is 99% based on PT interactions and I cant quote them but if you had your vote on pepsi before the fakeclaim pls help me lynch this
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1004 (isolation #17) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:49 pm

Post by The Bulge »

Also rc you're wrong about your assocs between pepsi and ck. I don't know how to explain it but there is absolutely no way they are partners from the way they've been talking in the hood.
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1021 (isolation #18) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:05 pm

Post by The Bulge »

1. There's no such thing as a townslip.
2. I never said you were scum
3. There's no such thing as a townslip.
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1038 (isolation #19) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:10 pm

Post by The Bulge »

In post 1027, gerryoat wrote:
In post 1021, The Bulge wrote:There's no such thing as a townslip.
yes there is
Sure. But there's also a thing called feigned ignorance.
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1046 (isolation #20) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:12 pm

Post by The Bulge »

Cloudkicker if that's true then what changes? The neighbourhood is outed? and??? You were
claimed masons
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1054 (isolation #21) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:14 pm

Post by The Bulge »

In post 1036, RadiantTroubadour wrote:VOTE: BULGE

Bulge dies.

I know Aelita's main and they didn't take the time to explain the whole situation to their partners in any level of detail that everyone would understand on the scum side that there were no masons.

They were also my top scum pick outside of the masons so
aelita barely posted in the pt, nothing much aside from rp and fluff. Regardless I don't understand what this means either way?
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1061 (isolation #22) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:15 pm

Post by The Bulge »

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i stand by the fact that nothing is fucked and this is a huge overreaction

but i also may have misinterpreted some things
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1065 (isolation #23) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:16 pm

Post by The Bulge »

In post 1060, CloudKicker wrote:AELITA KINDA BELIEVED THAT WE WERE MASONS TOO, IMO SHE TOWNSLIPED BUT BULGE DIDNT. I TOLD ALISAE THAT I DIDNT TR BULGE FROM HIS RXN
What reaction? I didn't post until 2 pages later
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1074 (isolation #24) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:19 pm

Post by The Bulge »

VOTE: aelita

cloud i am genuinely sorry if you feel like your game is ruined. I misunderstood the early pt posts and couldnt ignore the heavy scumdar pings from alisae and that's all that made sense to me.

Right now I'm just sorta flabbergasted that pepsiman is town
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1093 (isolation #25) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:24 pm

Post by The Bulge »

In post 1080, CloudKicker wrote:bulge YOU DIDNT EVEN TRY TO TALK TO US ABOUT IT, NOT EVEN ONCE
I was convinced ali was scum. Confronting in the pt would be pointless. trust me when I say the decision to out what I thought was a fakeclaim was not one I made lightly. I figured best case I catch scum and worst case i put an end to a dumb lying town gambit.

PEDIT. I was intentionally vague in my case for that reason. it may seem like it right now but I'm not jsut here to fuck up your game lol
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1101 (isolation #26) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:27 pm

Post by The Bulge »

In post 1097, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 1093, The Bulge wrote:
In post 1080, CloudKicker wrote:bulge YOU DIDNT EVEN TRY TO TALK TO US ABOUT IT, NOT EVEN ONCE
I was convinced ali was scum. Confronting in the pt would be pointless. trust me when I say the decision to out what I thought was a fakeclaim was not one I made lightly. I figured best case I catch scum and worst case i put an end to a dumb lying town gambit.

PEDIT. I was intentionally vague in my case for that reason. it may seem like it right now but I'm not jsut here to fuck up your game lol
Bulge, theres is information in the pt that states that i actually knew alisae's alignement and it wasnt us just claiming masons for fun, you either didnt read the pt or youre lying
I didnt even consider the possibility of a masonry within a neighbourhood. Never so much as crossed my mind. I didn't understand a lot of the earlier posts in there and I don't know you so i figured you were confused.
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1105 (isolation #27) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:35 pm

Post by The Bulge »

In post 1104, Prince Lyon wrote:Bulge: simple question. Do you agree or disagree with my assertion that the extent of the disbelief of the mason claim heavily indicates that the information leaked to scum somehow?
Whose disbelief? I don't quite follow.

This is rc correct?
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1114 (isolation #28) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:45 pm

Post by The Bulge »

In post 1107, RadiantTroubadour wrote:
In post 870, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 865, The Bulge wrote:@randomidget
@mariar
In post 864, The Bulge wrote:On a serious note tho I'm wondering what people on the ck wagon think of the mason claims?
i kinda just voted CK bc he was being a dick
i feel like they could be a gambit, but im going to believe it for now.
VOTE: mariar
Posts like this. This isn't the only one.
In post 1109, RadiantTroubadour wrote:Like it did not read at all as gambit to me and I thought they were scumfucks to an insane extent. It did not read as a gambit to Maria who I'm hard townreading atm.

Feels like at least some of these are scum who already know (believe) that it's fake.
Ok I understand the question. Yea I could buy that.

But don't dance around me like this youre the least indirect player on mafiascum.net. drop some names
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1116 (isolation #29) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:45 pm

Post by The Bulge »

or do you just mean me and rando?
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1119 (isolation #30) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:47 pm

Post by The Bulge »

In post 1111, RadiantTroubadour wrote:Gerry/Bulge seems like a really strong scumteam possibility atm.
Do you think gerryscum would hard defend his partner after that shitstorm?
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1122 (isolation #31) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:49 pm

Post by The Bulge »

In post 1118, CloudKicker wrote:I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT :facepalm:
THIS WAS ALL A REACTION TEST ORCHESTRATED BY ME AND CLOUDKICKER YALL JUST GOT PLAYED

PEDIT. but im his only townread besides the masons?
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1123 (isolation #32) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:50 pm

Post by The Bulge »

I mean thats as hard as a defense can get so soon after the fact
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1127 (isolation #33) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:51 pm

Post by The Bulge »

i suppose
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1130 (isolation #34) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:53 pm

Post by The Bulge »

In post 1125, RadiantTroubadour wrote:
In post 1123, The Bulge wrote:I mean thats as hard as a defense can get so soon after the fact
Sure, in that sense. But he never came in and said HEY I TOWNREAD BULGE FOR XYZ. He just distracted from the wagon then came in with a hard townread on you.

FUck if you're town you should be seriously sketched out by how he acted when I was trying to get a wagon going on you.
Honestly I need to step away and revisit tomorrow. I can't make any sense out of the reactions rn. But remind me and I will get back to you on that

PEDIT. ^
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1131 (isolation #35) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:53 pm

Post by The Bulge »

that pedit was @ rc and pointing to my above statement ftr
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1136 (isolation #36) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:55 pm

Post by The Bulge »

In post 1132, RadiantTroubadour wrote:And yeah that doesn't look good at all. Feels like you want to take some time and wait to see how the gamestate develops before deciding what to do.
also feels like 2 am and i had a migraine earlier this evening but i mean tomato tomato
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1139 (isolation #37) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:56 pm

Post by The Bulge »

RC at the risk of doing the exact same thing you are currently accusing me of doing, I agree with lots of what you're saying and i see where you're coming from but i cant be bothered to not go to bed rn.

/ironypost
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1141 (isolation #38) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:57 pm

Post by The Bulge »

Don't you think I would want to stick around and defend myself/my position if I felt capable of doing so atm?
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1155 (isolation #39) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:03 pm

Post by The Bulge »

In post 1143, RadiantTroubadour wrote:No, I don't think that you would if you were being directly tied to a scummate. I would expect you to wait and see where things go before deciding what you want to do.
I'll leave you with this then

Tomorrow morning I will open up forum.mafiascum.net/thisthread. I will reread from the moment I voted pepsiman. I will provide a gerry reaction read. I will provide a mariar reaction read. I will look at rando's iso. I will post.

yea?
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1190 (isolation #40) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:19 am

Post by The Bulge »

In post 1159, CloudKicker wrote:Alisae is "only" heavily hinted to be town, like extremely hinted to be town and i personnaly believe he is town by their plays, rxns and other stuff but ""officially"" they arent mod confirmed to me in fact
oh my

VOTE: pepsiman
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1197 (isolation #41) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:57 am

Post by The Bulge »

In post 1015, gerryoat wrote:cloud is town. bulge is town and bad. vote dreal and then clumsy day 1 and then 2.
As an analysis of the situation, this post is ok. As someone's initial first-post-after-the-matter reaction, it's really not.

In post 1027, gerryoat wrote:
In post 1021, The Bulge wrote:There's no such thing as a townslip.
yes there is
Still no comment on pepsiman. I made a huge post that turned the game over on itself, and you choose to comment on this hardly game-related statement?

In post 1031, gerryoat wrote:OK LISTEN. CLOUD TOWN. PEPSI TOWN (FOR NOW), BULDGE TOWN.

WE AREN'T LYNCHING ANY OF THESE. STOP BEING BAD.
Gerry finally brings pepsiman into the equation here, but still no real commentary in sight.

In post 1044, gerryoat wrote:THIS IS THE MAFIA TEAM SO FAR. BAD EXPLANATION FROM MARIA. SHE IS BETTER THAN THIS

DREAL, CLUMSY, MARIA. IDK WHO ELSE. BUT THESE NEED TO BE EXTERMINATED FROM THE VIRTUAL OR LIVING WORLD
This might be a bit of a reach, but anyway. At this point everyone was allcapsposting. And it doesn't seem too strange for gerry to be doing that. But everyone else is talking about the mason thing, while this post mentions not a single person involved in all that. Gerry is actively detracting from the situation and riding the chaos wave to promote his own agenda.

In post 1077, gerryoat wrote:
In post 1070, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 1067, MariaR wrote:
In post 1052, MariaR wrote:
In post 1050, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 1042, MariaR wrote:It's a neighborhood big woop Cloud is town I don't tr Alisae and I'll vote it and maybe clum *Shrug* but this has more voyes
ALISAE IS LITERRALY, MOD CONFIRMED TOWN TO ME
You don't know what a neighborhood is do you.
??????????? ARE YOU SHITTING ME, ARE YOU QUESTIONING MY ABILITITY TO DEFINE WHAT IS "MOD CONFIRMED" VERSUS "NEIHBORHOOD"?
DONT U UNDERSTAND SHE ALREADY HARDCLAIMED SCUM. JUST LYNCH HER. SHES NOT MAKING SENSE. SHES THIRD PARTY OR MAF. SHE CANT BE TOWN WITH THAT LOGIC
More hype riding. And this post doesnt even make sense. GErry is contiuing to ignore the gamestate and simply use it for his own benefit (seen here attempting to turn cloudkicker's unique situation into reason to lynch maria? wtf?)

In post 1091, gerryoat wrote:ok i will stop yelling if that will make u stay. im half trolling anyway lol
aufhaoajv I don't know what to think of this post but it's hoenstly sorta null.
In post 1095, gerryoat wrote:i got all the reactions i needed anyway from it
oh wait
In post 1096, gerryoat wrote:i need to hear from giga head what they think about what has went down in the last 5 pages or so. then i'll finish my initial reads of this game
nvm it's still gerry pretending none of that fiasco ever happened and using it to push unrelated wagons that nobody else is talking about.

In post 1110, gerryoat wrote:
In post 1103, CloudKicker wrote:Okay w/e, i honestly dont think bulge is scum but i dont know the player and whatnot
Town locks = me, you alisae

Prob town = Bulge

do you agree with these reads so far?
LMAO

yo cloudie. Rocks are hard and the sky is blue. Also you look good today

Do you agree with what I've said???? so far??? should i keep going??

In post 1120, RadiantTroubadour wrote:He did insanely ridiculous shit to attempt to distract from my attempts to wagon you
In post 1121, RadiantTroubadour wrote:Hell I'd be more likely to townread him/you if he actually defended you instead of caps crying about clumsy and others in a way that made it impossible for me to get traction on you.
In post 1146, RadiantTroubadour wrote:I also point out that Gerry isn't exactly replying to my connection of you two either, he's kind of just derping around and I feel like he'd be more annoyed and reactive to it as town.
Yea this basically sums up where i'm at right now re:gerry. I still want to do a deeper read before committing to it but based purely on his reaction of the last 7 pages, i would be down to vote here tomorrow.
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1415 (isolation #42) » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:44 am

Post by The Bulge »

Sorry, been busy with new job and 72 hours flew by. Post in a bit
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1923 (isolation #43) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:28 pm

Post by The Bulge »

I've been working all weekend but I have most of this week off so I'll get to this tomorrow.
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2338 (isolation #44) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:42 pm

Post by The Bulge »

uhhhhhh why tf is the claimed doctor still the largest wagon???????
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2339 (isolation #45) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:56 pm

Post by The Bulge »

In post 1803, KidAmn wrote:
In post 1799, RadiantTroubadour wrote:clumsy is the only person that I have voted today kidamn. the rest of the votes are from RT and I disagree with them but I am not going to strongarm the hydra vote when I fucked up on Alisae.
In post 1800, RadiantTroubadour wrote:Kid that's called hydra dissonance

(this is the giga head so I'll let rc answer)
I'm gonna be honest, I 100% do not buy and will never purchase even for a single shiny cent that every single post scumreading Gerry came from one head and every single post townreading him came from the other.
In post 1808, KidAmn wrote:
In post 1805, RadiantTroubadour wrote:
In post 1803, KidAmn wrote:
In post 1799, RadiantTroubadour wrote:clumsy is the only person that I have voted today kidamn. the rest of the votes are from RT and I disagree with them but I am not going to strongarm the hydra vote when I fucked up on Alisae.
In post 1800, RadiantTroubadour wrote:Kid that's called hydra dissonance

(this is the giga head so I'll let rc answer)
I'm gonna be honest, I 100% do not buy and will never purchase even for a single shiny cent that every single post scumreading Gerry came from one head and every single post townreading him came from the other.
uhh you should because we spent half of our posts in hydra PT arguing about whether gerry was scum or town.
unless you think that most cunning manipulator RC is too bad at the game to keep our positions straight in thread?
So, I just want to be 100% clear about this - you're saying that both heads had different positions, and that these 3 posts
In post 1796, KidAmn wrote:
In post 1607, RadiantTroubadour wrote:Pepsi is basically mod confirmed scum.

Gerry I will policy lynch you tomorrow if you don't shut the fuck up and get out of my way. There's too much scum motivation in repeatedly distracting from the Aliyhydra lynch with your bullshit.
In post 1614, RadiantTroubadour wrote:K so I need to negotiate this with hydra head obviously but I think it's pretty obvious that gerry is scumpartnered with Alihydra, Cloud is town, and Gerry is distracting to keep Alihydra alive.
In post 1616, RadiantTroubadour wrote:Currently my feeling towards this game is that no lynch today serves town wincon better than lynching you Gerry regardless of alignment.
with 2 different posting styles (one that refers to PM&C as Pepsi, one that refers to them as Alihydra) are consistent with one head townreading Gerry and the other head scumreading him? That is the argument you are advancing here?
K wtf is this line of questioning? Like all alignments aside, seriously what?
In post 1858, Clumsy wrote:Gerry how are we bussing each other if I'm not voting her?
:roll:
In post 1869, Peptobislawl wrote:I thought it had been less time since day start, but eh.

I don't really think Maria is bussing Clum because I don't really see enough of a bus to throw Clum under. Maria just comes off as a little excitable, not necessarily scum. Someone want to sell me on her lynch?
This is an awful entry post wow. First of all, what does the shit about "not seeing a bus" even mean, and second of all, the last sentence can die in a fire. I just waded through the cesspool that is day 2 and I'm not rereading again rn but did nobody address this? Because I don't recall anyone giving pepto and answer and I don't recall pepto posting after this. And it doesn't look like just laziness.
In post 1871, gerryoat wrote:
In post 1861, Clumsy wrote:The RC reaction seems really over the top and unwarranted. Math hasn't done anything to slight him in this game. I don't get it. -shrug-

We seem to have quite a few players that seem to not be here. I forgot some were in the game at all.

I'm reading through links right now,
but I'm also cool with Maria wagon I think
Who was it that told me I was wrong with my Maria scumread Day 1
? Why was that again?
In post 1858, Clumsy wrote:Gerry
how are we bussing each other
if I'm not voting her?

Reading the links you posted now Math. It's late though, and I open in the morning. Might not get back to you until I'm off.
please turbo lynch these 2 back to back
LOL
In post 1896, BTD6_maker wrote:I have been busy recently.

Anyway, the lynch wagon provides new analysis material. First is The Bulge's vote on Pepsiman and Coke. They voted and gave the reason that they found out that Pepsiman and Coke and Cloudkicker were not Masons. (Of course, we now know that they were Lovers). After that, they stopped interacting with Pepsiman and Coke altogether.

If you had other reasons for this scumread, can you please state them?
I get that IioA is just your posting style but why does every post bring up no more than one or two points, and always the most a) obvious or b) obscure shit?

Anyway like I said, my pepsiman scumread was almost solely based on PT content, it was all pretty well outlined in that big mason post thing i did.
In post 1916, MathBlade wrote:In your opening you only shitpost as scum from what I have seen.
This is what's wrong with the sitemeta. Like holy shit people, meta is not the only scumhunting tool. People are not robots where everything is a 1 or a 0. right? is that really so hard to comprehend? because I'm seeing a lot of this type of "analysis" from a lot of people in this game.
In post 1931, RadiantCowbells wrote:i've been trying to talk to the mod to get you removed but at this point I think that it's become partially tactical because of how antithetical you are to town wincon regardless of your alignment

I'm out please grow the fuck up please don't be a self absorbed twat please don't think that what you did here approaches okay in anyone's sense of the word. don't whine that people don't want to play with you
Jesus fucking christ dude get over yourself.
In post 2002, gerryoat wrote:
In post 1992, RadiantTroubadour wrote:GERRY HAS CLAIMED SUPPORT FOR CLUMSY.
lololololol holy fuck, i literally can't see this post as town. you're fear mongering
Noting this for later. I find the fear mongering point interesting.
In post 2318, RadiantTroubadour wrote:
In post 2317, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2315, RadiantTroubadour wrote:
In post 2314, MathBlade wrote:You can either start treating me like a human being worth respect
I wasn't the one who crossed this line Math. You were.
Where did I do this?

Show me where I insult you as a person and I will apologize.

I still think you are trying to save MariaR.
Forcing yourself upon someone who has made it clear that they want absolutely nothing to do with you is incredibly disrespectful to me as a person.
Literally fuck yourself RC.
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2340 (isolation #46) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:58 pm

Post by The Bulge »

Everyone needs to get the fuck off of maria I can't even begin to wrap my head around how that wagon is still a thing

I will likely only vote between clumsy and gerry today since there is absolutely 0 chance any of my other scumreads will see rope today.
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2343 (isolation #47) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:43 pm

Post by The Bulge »

In post 2342, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 2338, The Bulge wrote:uhhhhhh why tf is the claimed doctor still the largest wagon???????
why the fuck would a towndoctor be okay with their lynch AND self-vote???
maria's defeatist attitude is so clearly a playstyle/personality thing and not role-indicative. Are you even thinking? I've never played with maria but from what I've gathered this game, AtE is a standard occurence. Why would scum fakeclaiming doc self vote and not push against the lynch? why even bother with the fakeclaim in that case?
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2599 (isolation #48) » Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:55 am

Post by The Bulge »

:/

Gonna reread before getting into today.
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2600 (isolation #49) » Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:56 am

Post by The Bulge »

In post 2597, Randomnamechange wrote:VOTE: the bulge
there is no way this isn't scum. my vote is parked here.
My name's being tossed all around and I dont think ive seen even one actual explanation other than "this has to be scum"
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2611 (isolation #50) » Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:11 am

Post by The Bulge »

In post 2600, The Bulge wrote:
My name's being tossed all around and I dont think ive seen even one actual explanation other than "this has to be scum"
In post 2603, Randomnamechange wrote:VOTE: clumsy
fiiiiiine
Weak
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2651 (isolation #51) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:39 am

Post by The Bulge »

In post 2650, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 2648, KidAmn wrote:The only thing making me doubt Clumsy/Mathblade is how many lurkers we have who might just be letting us get distracted by Mathblade.
this is my issue. im worried that scum are lurking to victory
Does anyone strike you as actively lurking tho?
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2673 (isolation #52) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:32 am

Post by The Bulge »

In post 2653, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 2651, The Bulge wrote:
In post 2650, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 2648, KidAmn wrote:The only thing making me doubt Clumsy/Mathblade is how many lurkers we have who might just be letting us get distracted by Mathblade.
this is my issue. im worried that scum are lurking to victory
Does anyone strike you as actively lurking tho?
not particularly. thats why i said lurking and not active lurking.
Lurking strategically like you suggested is active lurking
In post 2663, drealmerz7 wrote:I also consider momo, the bulge, and zachstralkita to be lurkers
Ive never been a heavy poster. I always lurk. I was trying to play this game a little more actively, but i dont have as much spare time as i did right before i /inned
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2943 (isolation #53) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:13 am

Post by The Bulge »

Thats my queue
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2944 (isolation #54) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:15 am

Post by The Bulge »

For real tho gonna catchup, sorry for being a lurkshit. I was gonna do it yesterday but the clumsy wagon happened too damn fast.
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2946 (isolation #55) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:38 am

Post by The Bulge »

Easter weekend is busy af for me
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades