Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4082 (isolation #200) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:47 am

Post by Tywin Lannister »

For the record: I don't think fitz is a Redirector. I doubt there even is one based on Almost's claims and the timing of his vigi claim. The only thing that stood out about fitz was no NK the night he was jailed. Usually, that means he's caught scum and would've been lynched immediately, but then the vigi result came out and I assume comm literally got 'vigilante' in his mod pm. So that should've confirmed Almost, except no extra NKs happened on any single night beyond N3, he claims to have timeshift killed me but I'm obv still alive and I know I'm not bulletproof, and the claim he made was super convienent and would've been a legitimate play for scum to use, especially after absolutely nobody claimed it for a long time. It was a perfect fake claim. I think Almost deserves a ton of props if he's scum tbh.

Aside from that, Redirector isn't a role I've ever heard of before Almost brought it up, and it's ironic how he's somehow immune to it. In that situation, the mod would've had to tell him 'there's a Redirector and you're immune.' Since the mod obv didn't cheat, it puts Almost in questionable territory. Why did anyone think Redirector in the first place? Almost said it. He repeated it over and over until we all took it as fact, except hes somehow immune. Seems pretty damn convienent for a fake claim to me. Mafia Framer would do the same thing and it doesn't involve a vigi. I know there's more roles that do screwy things like that too.

Really, the thing that set me off is that he claims to have shot me. So I asked why would he need to lynch me if I die tonight anyways, so he changed it to 'timeshift shot.' According to past games, only scum had timeshift and only one shot, but suddenly Almost is a multi shot timeshift immune vigi with a bunch of other immunity modifiers? Yet I didn't die, and I'm not bulletproof, and no extra NKs ever happened except on N3, which looks to be when SCUM used their timeshift shot. Almost took credit for a scum kill? Or maybe he IS scum.

Anyway, he won't be voted, but if it goes to Lylo and he's still alive, I hope you all make the right choice.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4083 (isolation #201) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:51 am

Otherwise, we have to believe that scum don't have timeshift at all and the only timeshift shots used have been from an OP vigi in a game that also had a role cop, jailkeeper, and watcher. Seems like an extremely unbalanced game if that was true, so again, since I can't doubt the mod or the review process for the game, common sense dictates that Almost is lying. He's lied before many times and even admitted it, so why is it odd for him to have lied about more things? Like maybe a fake claim as scum? Just like his buddy James.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4085 (isolation #202) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:13 pm

Lol now he claims it's all a lie. Jesus. At least it's admitted. That's a start.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4086 (isolation #203) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:24 pm

So your entire theory is off, because it assumes for the whole thing that I'm a Redirector, which frankly isn't true. I don't even believe there is one, because it's based on your consistent lies and bluffs. I legit think something else had to have happened, although maybe you are a vigi now that you've admitted 'some' of your lies, since they couldn't possibly be true.

Idk why you think I'd know you couldn't have shot me because I'd have to be a Redirector. That's just stupidity and you really do know better. I know you couldn't have shot me because I'm not dead and I'm just a VT, not some BP godfather or something.

It's pretty much common sense that you were lying, but WHY you'd lie about something so blatant and obviously false is the REAL question. You wanted a reason to get me lynched, and so you called Sly conf town knowing he'd vote me without thought or question or reason as long as you don't make him a target. You KNEW that, so called him conf town when he's obviously not. You then said you shot me even though it was obviously a lie which I called you out on. Then you said no, it was timeshifted, and so I called you out on that.

Here's the thing: I'm not scum and you have no evidence to make a legit case on me, so you buddied up the one person you knew would vote me in SlySly, and then made a ton of lies up after to hopefully get me quicklynched. You assumed the masses would fall for it, which is what you're now accusing me of.

@Everyone: which player has lied constantly over and over, and who had constantly called out the lies while not doing so himself? This guy will lie about anything possible obviously, and it's not a 'bluff.' Don't let him call it that. Use the real words without sugarcoating it. He's lying scum and got caught finally. He assumed you'd all just quicklynch without thought, and he almost succeeded actually. If I didn't question his lies, he would have for sure.

You still trust this guy? I don't. If I was scum, he wouldn't need to fabricate a story and make up multiple lies to make a case on me. He'd just speak the truth. Everything he says is twisted to fit a false narrative. Sleazy af if you ask me, but whatever. Vote where you will.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4101 (isolation #204) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:38 am

In post 4096, Elena Fisher wrote:Given new events I really wanna say scum is Fuzz or Tywin
What new events? That Almost lied and admitted to making up an entire story to get me lynched?

You tried quicklynching me ASAP far before that came out, so 'new' events all of a sudden make you think I'm scum NOW? So you didn't believe it when you tried quicklynching me, but now that Almost admitted to lying, all of a sudden you do?
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4103 (isolation #205) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:49 am

At least he admitted it though. The entire reason I doubted he was a vigi was after he claimed to have timeshift shot me, except that I'm still alive. So I knew it was a lie. I can't trust him at all now, because only after I poked holes in all his lies has he changed his story yet again. Idk why any townie would need to lie so much.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4112 (isolation #206) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:40 pm

In post 4108, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:
In post 4105, havingfitz wrote:
In post 4023, Not Chara wrote:i'm back from my extended period of being frustratingly busy. hope no lynch happens while i see what i've missed. apologies for being useless so far.
Can you replace the fuck out so we can get someone who isn't useless. ffs.......
stepping outside the game for a second,,,,, this is not cool, Some people play for fun and don't always have the time to play, This borders on a personal attack

At Tywin
What actually is your point exactly. Yeah he did something scummy as anything but I don't see any real chance he is scum,

We have 10 days ......I want to make sure that Tywin is the right choice and we don't let the scum get any more chances to win the game,
I don't really have a point now that he admitted he made it all up. That's why I thought he was scum. I still don't know why any townie would need to lie about all of that just to get someone lynched, but I'm not voting him. As for if I'm the best lynch, all I can say is that I'm not scum, so in my biased opinion, I'm the worst option.

I still think Sly is scum btw, and he hasn't done anything to show me different. I'd personally rather lynch him. Like you said, if he somehow flipped town, go ahead and lynch me tomorrow. It wouldn't be Lylo until the next day anyways, so it's not a huge deal. Regardless, I know I'm town, so I'd rather lynch scum today than not only waste another day, but be dead and then have to hope the remaining town make the right choice after im gone. I've lost a couple games due to this exact scenerio, so I'd rather not let it happen again.

VOTE: SlySly. It's gotta be him or Elena at this point, and if not, I think the game will be lost anyways. The one thing I've seen that goes against Sly being scum was his soft bus of James (or was it Nero?) D1. I don't remember the exchange, but a few people have brought it up. It's not like he got them lynched though.

As for me, I was wrong about Nero (didn't suspect him at all) and James I shouldn't have let live D1, but I do remember I was the first person to bring up Xnad while everyone else ignored him. Elena was the second, which is why I think Sly is scum instead of her.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4113 (isolation #207) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:45 pm

In post 4109, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Yeah I know it borders on white knighting but I get mad when players act like jerks to other player..so take my comment as you wish
I understand where you're coming from and agree that people play to have fun, but what about people like xnad? That shit was unacceptable. He prod dodged the entire game. NC isn't that bad, but there does come a point where either you play the game or you let someone else take over, because it's disrespectful to the rest at a certain point. There's a balance to it. Xnad was maybe the worst offender I've ever seen though, so there's you're extreme example. I'm glad he flipped scum, but I'd have pushed to pushed to policy lynch him regardless. NC isn't at that point, but he should contribute somewhat.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4158 (isolation #208) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:36 am

In post 4115, Not Chara wrote:i appreciate the feeling, fuzzy, but i agree. in another's position i would be annoyed with my own behaviour as well. i did consider replacing out, but i haven't been busy with one thing in particular so much as several things that keep cropping up unexpectedly.

back to the game at hand: Tywin, it's true i haven't been around. i was contributing briefly after replacing in, but most of my time has been spent prod-dodging. is that enough to separate me from nadroj?
Hey, no worries. I'm not mad at ya. I was just commenting on fitz/fuzzy exchange. You're nowhere near what I'd consider bad, and I doubt you could even get to that point. You're posting regardless.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4159 (isolation #209) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:41 am

GG btw. I tried to salvage the situation, but there wasn't much I could do.

I did still have 1 timeshift shot left, but what I was planning (hoping) was for two more mislynches. If it got down to Lylo with 3 left, I'd use my timeshift shot to kill 2 people in the same night and win, and town hopefully wouldn't know any better.

Oh well. Nero dying kind of won the game IMO. James I knew would die ASAP when he said what he was going to do. We all told him not to, but couldn't make him stop. Xnad was just a wasted slot. I really was pissed off that he didn't just replace out. He was useless for scum as well as in general.

Haha you guys should read the scum chat if you want to know our thought process. It was basically a 2 man scum team after James decided to get lynched on D1.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4160 (isolation #210) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:41 am

I STILL wonder wtf happened. There was no Redirector. What happened? Did you just investigate Almost and claim otherwise?
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4161 (isolation #211) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:44 am

In post 4126, Vifam wrote:Almost won the game for town by himself pretty much
Yes, he is for sure the MVP. Chances of scum winning would've been way, way up despite James and xnad if Almost didn't replace in. The replacements really killed us, especially when xnad wasn't replaced for some unknown reason. I even begged the guy to post.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4162 (isolation #212) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:47 am

In post 4133, Ramcius wrote:anyway, i'm glad it's over, on other hand, i hope i won't have play with some of you in future
Hey, which ones? Can't blame me for trying to win :).

My biggest problem all game was that the confirms/PRs were basically all TRing us, while the unknowns were SRing and tunneling hard. I couldn't take both out without getting screwed one way or the other. I do think that if Almost wasn't in and playing how he did, I could've pulled it off or got closer. Again, Nero dying pretty much ended the game: Xnad was completely useless and James.... Lol, no comment.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4163 (isolation #213) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:50 am

In post 4133, Ramcius wrote:anyway, i'm glad it's over, on other hand, i hope i won't have play with some of you in future
In post 4141, havingfitz wrote:
In post 4140, Not Chara wrote:my money's on mod error. it's possible
Might be inly answer. At least even if that was the reason I doubt it hurt scum. If anything, outing the vig should have helped scum.
In post 4145, CommKnight wrote:Did I check Zekro? Hahahahahahahahaha, could've sworn I checked Fitz. Ah well, it ended half decently even if we added in paranoia.

Guess I died at the right time though if my result would've been Vanilla if I myself thought there was a busdriver or redirector in play. Gee golly am I glad you guys hammered Tywin. The nothing result would've locked in my town read on him.
I was HOPING you'd check me, and I was debating whether to take you or Almost out first. I just couldn't have you potentially clearing any more town, so I chose you. That sucks lol. Hindsight is 20-20
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4165 (isolation #214) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:54 am

In post 4141, havingfitz wrote:
In post 4140, Not Chara wrote:my money's on mod error. it's possible
Might be inly answer. At least even if that was the reason I doubt it hurt scum. If anything, outing the vig should have helped scum.
In post 4145, CommKnight wrote:Did I check Zekro? Hahahahahahahahaha, could've sworn I checked Fitz. Ah well, it ended half decently even if we added in paranoia.

Guess I died at the right time though if my result would've been Vanilla if I myself thought there was a busdriver or redirector in play. Gee golly am I glad you guys hammered Tywin. The nothing result would've locked in my town read on him.
In post 4146, Almost50 wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

So... Comm F'd up and thus confirmed himself, myself, Ram and fitz. Tywin killed him thus preventing his own -false- confirmation, since we were working under the assumption there had to be a redirector based on Comm's initial F-up. ROTFL. Man, this is funny as hell.

@Tywin: I may have caught you based on analysis of the opening 20 pages or so, but I did need a reaction test to confirm it, and yours was scummy as hell. You played with scum me in the previous game and know that I don't lie much as scum, so for you to freak out and throw everything including the kitchen sink only confirmed you to me. You also gladly accepted the redirector theory earlier, so it was bad enough to use that against me when I caught you.

Sorry if my obvious lie/gambit pushed over the edge, but it's a game of deceit, and TOWN DOES LIE as much as scum.
Nah, at that point, the game was over. Too many conf town. I already knew I had lost before the day started. I would have done the same to you though if I was town. Lying as town is anti-town, and in the meta I'm used to, it's lynch all liars. I was just trying to shade you to hell in the off-chance that I wasn't lynched. Regardless, there wasn't much I could do at that point. I also don't know your meta that well, but since I KNEW there wasn't a Redirector, I questioned everything. Comm screwing that up helped town win by quite a lot. If he didn't do that, the chances would've been far higher. James/xnad certainly didn't help though. Oh well.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4167 (isolation #215) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:03 am

Almost: you're for sure the MVP, but I wouldn't say what I did was scummy or even wrong. You were lying and it was pretty obvious. It obviously didn't help that nobody cared, but if it was full of town that did, you'd possibly have gotten yourself lynched there. Lying as town is almost never a good idea IMO. As town, I would have said the exact same things. You honestly never did come up with a good case on me. There was nothing there to use, which is why you had to lie. It was a good read, but it wasn't like I did anything blatantly scummy. I'd have played exactly the same as town, and you're case would've been fake regardless. I'm just sad that I killed Comm before you, because if you read the scum chat, you'd see I was debating which one. I was even hoping comm had investigated me, but I couldn't be sure, and I couldn't afford any more townies confirmed. There were too many to begin with. Sadly, I picked the wrong person lol.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4168 (isolation #216) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:04 am

In post 4166, Elena Fisher wrote:Fuck ups are good for town everyone so go ahead and be anti town in games it helps! :lol:
Haha I gotta admit, a fuck up and a lie from town definitely helped you guys. Lol it's pretty funny tbh. Literally everyone was confused about the mix up. I thought Sly was a Busdriver.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4182 (isolation #217) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:50 am

In post 4181, SlySly wrote:Just vote with me D1 and these games be won much quicker! LMAO!

Oh, for those demanding my claim. I'm VT. :lol:
If you had actually made a case... On literally anyone... At all... Ever... Possibly people would've listened. As it stood, your reads were right, but not for any specific reasoning or case. You just guessed, and didn't contribute whatsoever all game long. You basically were a wasted slot.

I agree with ram. There are some players I hope to not play with in the future. Their lack of even trying to play the game makes it ridiculous for them to ever sign up. Xnad was the worst. I won't be joining any game he's ever in, and if he replaces in, I'll policy lynch him immediately.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4183 (isolation #218) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:54 am

IMO Almost is the for sure MVP. Comm comes in second, even if his mix up was technically not on purpose. He indirectly confirmed so many townies that there was nothing scum could do.

LVP was xnad. Screw that guy.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4225 (isolation #219) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:43 am

In post 4196, Alisae wrote:GG guyz and Tywin ;)
Was fun.
GG Alisae. Remember before the game, I said I'd get you lynched first if scum? Lol :)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”