Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4084 (isolation #200) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:05 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Alright. I've laid out my cards, and I'm done bluffing. I got what I wanted though. so the town has to decide whether this was at all a town response at any level.

I DID NOT SHOOT LAST NIGHT, NOR DID I SHOOT THE NIGHT BEFORE.

The fact is I only had 2 shots and I already used them.

HOWEVER, I was wondering why I'm still alive, and I now know why: Scum!Tywin KNEW I had to be of limited shots. He obviously knows enough about game balancing, which makes his claims about about there being a role that changes the investigation results or a ROLE COP even more ridiculous. Tywin knows better, but is counting on the ignorance of the masses.

Tywin also was sure I could not have shot him, and that -if I did- he made sure it was redirected. But since nobody died he deduced I could not have fired at all. Once again, he proves to be a very capable player having caught my bluff about being immune to redirection.

Now notice: Tywin never said a word when I did say I could not be redirected 2 game days ago (I was talking to Ram and we both were playing mind games with scum). Tywin did NOT object to my timeshifted shot on Nero (and again: It was the same night TTTT AND PV were killed, so he could not have missed that. It was a key event in the game that no one who claims to be paying attention could have missed).

Tywin hammered Town!Ssbm w/o stating intention and 3 whole days before the deadline, but had blamed Fuzzy for merely bring Scum!James to L-1. He only states intent when it's a scum lynch, but when it's a town lynch he has no problem joining in (proven before with Ssbm and later with Vifam).

Tywin has kept his options wide open, limiting his town reads to a certain number that can be covered with NKs, so he can get the rest lynched with no problem.

I urge you try and reread the game from the beginning. You don't even have to do it thoroughly. Just the Tywin-related stuff.. mostly his posts, votes and overall stances. How he argues FOR James and against Comm. How he strategically phrases his opinions and stances. How he approaches reads.. WHEN he votes and why.

Then try to read THIS day again, and see if his reaction was one of the town at any level. He's acting obtuse (and I know that he isn't. Far from it, I believe Tywin is a very skilled player). He's repeating himself like a broken record about points that have been refuted multiple times (ex: me having a zillion modifiers, when all I said was I could not be redirected, and I EXPLICITLY said I could be blocked. I neglected to mention how many shots I had, but I never ever said I was of unlimited shots).

He repeatedly asks why Sly is "confirmed" when (a) I never said Sly was confirmed, but only said he was "almost" confirmed, and (b) I did lay out the logic behind me reaching that conclusion right at the beginning of the day. I did it in details with Sly in particular (mad in more details than I've stated for anyone else for that matter).

He is ignoring the facts and is trying to swing the tide towards scum reading me in a desperate way I can't even.. that's some silly reasoning/explanation for how Comm got specifically a VIG result and the fact I'm the one who "was forced to claim" and was un CC'd. Now why was I forced to claim? To save Comm.. the TOWN ROLE COP. The one Scum!James had faked a guilty on in a bid to get him mislynched.

Just so you know, Tywin: SK would have let Comm get lynched and would have been content with James following the next day, that's assuming there was a role that can ever fool the Role Cop to begin with. In fact, it would have served the SK a great deal because it would have still not cleared fitz or Ram either if Comm's lynch went through. THAT is what's bugging you about the whole theatrical defense you're trying to build, because it implies I'm a total moron who doesn't know his face from his butt hole.

Ladies and gentlemen, I rest my case. I', comfortable lynching Tywin as the last scumster in this game.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4093 (isolation #201) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:38 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 4090, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:if Sly flips town we lynch Tywin
This is bad. This is really REALLY bad. This is MICHAEL JACKSON BAD.

Tell em something: Why can't we lynch Tywin today and Sly tomorrow if you don't mind lynching Tywin anyway? It's not like you've deduced Tywin was even probably Town so you wouldn't include him in your lynch pool for the foreseen future.

I say we lynch Tywin. If he flips Town we lynch me. If he flips Scum we lynch you. How's that?

Tywin shading Comm's reads and results is reason enough to call him guilty IMHO. In fact, he only "assumed" Comm's read on NC comes form an investigation, but everybody knows the read on me was in fact an investigation result. Yet he's willing to accept the read on NC and has tried to paint me as scum just to preserve his own life. Is that Town play?

And how the hell does he accept a hypothetical investigation result on NC when he claims the investigation on me could've been tampered with to return a different ROLE (note: Not alignment.. ROLE). If it could be done once it could be done twice, and it thus renders all investigative results from Comm useless. Is that even a valid point?

@NC/fitz: Please help us lynch Scum!Tywin. One of you should hammer this already. If the game doesn't end we lynch Fuzzy next (assuming a red flip from Tywin).

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4095 (isolation #202) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:01 am

Post by Almost50 »

OK, the NC slot is mainly cleared by the RC vs Nero confrontation that resulted in RC rage quitting. RC is known to bus, I know that, but it was Nero who started it all not RC. That and the fact you do not bus your encryptor first.

Now to my targets:

I only had 2 shots. One was normal (delayed) and one was timeshifted (resolves on the same night). I subbed in on N2, and I shot TTTT with the normal shot (delayed). On N3 I shot Nero with the timeshifted shot (instant), so they both resolved at the start of D4 and I was out of shot from then on. Everything I said about shooting/not shooting afterwards was a gambit to draw the mafia NK and/or redirection.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4098 (isolation #203) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:57 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 4097, havingfitz wrote:I have posted this twice already but I have seen RC get pissed as scum and quit. ISO me for the game....it was ChaosOmega something something.
Did you see him get pissed over a quarrel with his own partners?? Nero flipped Mafia, you know.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4099 (isolation #204) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:59 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 4097, havingfitz wrote:As for the bussing...they have daytalk...
EXACTLY, so they could've done much better even if they wanted to bus. You don't rage quit over a bus you yourself have pre-planned.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4104 (isolation #205) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:03 am

Post by Almost50 »

This game is dead :(

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4137 (isolation #206) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:15 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 4120, Not Chara wrote:now, the above post is going to suck if Tywin is town. especially when i didn't give him a chance to say anything after my readup that included questions. oh well. it's already done!
You did GREAT. That's all I needed from you :)

And now I need to know HOW Comm got a VIGILANTE result checking fitz!!!

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4139 (isolation #207) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:22 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 4126, Vifam wrote:Almost won the game for town by himself pretty much
Now now, Vifam. I would not have done it w/o the rest of you, and I did have some BAD moments too. (My first PM to the mod had the following scum team prediction:
TTTT+Ramcius+Havingfitz+Vifam are the scum team and TTTT is the one set to end game
going off the content of the opening 2 days, and that's for starters. NOT A SINGLE SCUM in my initial line-up. :lol:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4146 (isolation #208) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:17 am

Post by Almost50 »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

So... Comm F'd up and thus confirmed himself, myself, Ram and fitz. Tywin killed him thus preventing his own -false- confirmation, since we were working under the assumption there had to be a redirector based on Comm's initial F-up. ROTFL. Man, this is funny as hell.

@Tywin: I may have caught you based on analysis of the opening 20 pages or so, but I did need a reaction test to confirm it, and yours was scummy as hell. You played with scum me in the previous game and know that I don't lie much as scum, so for you to freak out and throw everything including the kitchen sink only confirmed you to me. You also gladly accepted the redirector theory earlier, so it was bad enough to use that against me when I caught you.

Sorry if my obvious lie/gambit pushed over the edge, but it's a game of deceit, and TOWN DOES LIE as much as scum.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4147 (isolation #209) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:19 am

Post by Almost50 »

@Comm: That was one SWEET mistake to make, my friend. Confirming 4 players in one go. :lol:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4154 (isolation #210) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:29 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 4152, Nero Cain wrote:meh, you still needed to die Comm. You were to risky to let live.
Man, it's always a pleasure playing with you. And now I look forward to being Scum with you, as this is the only combination we still didn't play together as. Oh, yes we did.. but that doesn't count as we couldn't talk to eachother in Kuroi's Death Note.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4157 (isolation #211) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:58 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 4155, Nero Cain wrote:shhh, don't tell them about our cross man crush.
:lol:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4169 (isolation #212) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:23 am

Post by Almost50 »

@Tywin:

It would've been GREAT if we had a 3P Busdriver/redirector. :lol: :lol:

And, yes.. YOU didn't do anything scummy, and that's why I had to test your reaction. Otherwise, your partners did. You not voting them and them not voting you was a bit weird when I did the VCA, and then I went back to see where you stood early on D1 regarding the James vs Comm thing. I admit I had nothing "solid", but then I never do. My weakest point ever is making elaborate cases. Mine always end up too shallow or too convoluted, so I almost never could convince anyone.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4172 (isolation #213) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:30 am

Post by Almost50 »

You going against "hard" RC was the first clue, but the main thing was your dancing around the James lynch. It was almost as if you jumped off the wagon whenever you saw a dismal chance for it to dissolve. Town you would have been all over James from the moment I outed myself.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4173 (isolation #214) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:31 am

Post by Almost50 »

~@Nero, obviously.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4191 (isolation #215) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:31 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 4189, RadiantCowbells wrote:Wagon on me was fucking gross. you're lucky that Almost replaced in and pulled a hail mary because there's no way town would have won otherwise.
Which brings us to your replace out.. that wasn't cool, bro. When I decide to replace in the first thing I check is the current player list and how fun it is to play with them. I wanted to play with you and try to figure you out. You walking out on me didn't exactly give me warm feelings. Please try to practice more self-control over your emotional bursts. :wink:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4219 (isolation #216) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:03 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 4197, D3f3nd3r wrote:
PTs are out!
Where?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4221 (isolation #217) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:49 pm

Post by Almost50 »

THANK YOU :)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”