KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9820 (isolation #0) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:49 am

Post by KidAmn »

Vote: Yea

Getting more information into everyone's hands seems useful for town in this setup. Obviously it doesn't eliminate possible roles, but I'll take anything I can get at this point.
Also - holy crap this is a lot of reading.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9833 (isolation #1) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:43 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 9823, Leonshade wrote:VOTE: Nay

The info isn't all that useful, and we can make people claim it anyway if we really want to know.
Alisae wrote:Oh yeah btw I'm pretty sure Leon is scum now considering his Sondam vote.

Sondam was going to be lynched with or without my vote, I merely sped up the process.
In post 9826, Leonshade wrote:Nobody wanted to go for my top tier choices,
nor did anybody want to listen to my defense (or rather, JaeReed's defense) of Sondam.
I was starting to get paranoid of the slot myself, so I didn't mind them getting lynched, even if they were not an ideal choice.
I think Dave is town here, and I was fine with lynching Sondam instead of Dave.
Today I would like to lynch in CloudKicker/Brian/Caesar, maybe Gin (currently KidAmn IIRC).
First emphasis doesn't sound particularly like something a town-aligned player would say.
Second quote's emphasis sounds kinda contradictory/off to me, but I haven't read enough of the game yet to put it in context, so I'll let that lie for now and come back to it if needs be.
The Nay votes make very little sense to me, but I tend to come at Mafia from a position of "give me as much mod-confirmed info as possible no matter how irrelevant it might seem" (and the fact that this choice is even presented makes me think that the info
is
pertinent and useful in some way to town.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9843 (isolation #2) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:04 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 9836, Alisae wrote:@KidAmn why didn't you read the game over the night?
I'm going to assume you're joking about reading an entire 400 page game in the course of a weekend, because the alternative is casting aspersions regarding your social life. And I'd hate to do that.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9848 (isolation #3) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:18 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 9845, Alisae wrote:
In post 9843, KidAmn wrote:
In post 9836, Alisae wrote:@KidAmn why didn't you read the game over the night?
I'm going to assume you're joking about reading an entire 400 page game in the course of a weekend, because the alternative is casting aspersions regarding your social life. And I'd hate to do that.
Okay yeah good point but how much have you read.
About 25 pages worth of useful posting, so halfway through day 2.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9896 (isolation #4) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:57 am

Post by KidAmn »

On a scale of 1-10 (1 low 10 high) how offended will people be if I start typing up my notes from my read through? It's gonna be slow and it's gonna be D2 onward to minimise the amount of spam.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9898 (isolation #5) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:06 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 9897, Alisae wrote:Kid idc but I got a question for ya.
Your previous slot holder stated they built Machu Picchu. Can you confirm this?
I really hate to call myself a liar, but I gotta. I don't have Machu Picchu. I would hope you'll understand that I don't want to discuss any other builds/failed builds at this point?
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9901 (isolation #6) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:11 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 9899, Alisae wrote:
In post 9898, KidAmn wrote:
In post 9897, Alisae wrote:Kid idc but I got a question for ya.
Your previous slot holder stated they built Machu Picchu. Can you confirm this?
I really hate to call myself a liar, but I gotta. I don't have Machu Picchu. I would hope you'll understand that I don't want to discuss any other builds/failed builds at this point?
Oh good because he didn't. Saying you did have that would be a scumclaim.
Oh, okay, that's the game you want to play. That's interesting. Guessing I haven't gotten to that part of the story yet.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9934 (isolation #7) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:30 am

Post by KidAmn »

Just as an FYI to all and sundry - I work 7:30 - 5 GMT. I don't get a chance to phone-post much and reading this site is... sub-par on mobile anyway. I have a lot of reading to do, and then a lot of typing to do (I tend to handwrite notes on long catchups, don't ask why, it feels like it sticks more than a keyboard). Please don't give me another 20-page 24 hours to add to the reading list...
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9936 (isolation #8) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:31 am

Post by KidAmn »

Also I endorse Creature not divulging results/possible blocks/etc for now.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10242 (isolation #9) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:35 am

Post by KidAmn »

Brief thoughts from my phone based on recent events, what I've read of the massive backlog of 90% shitposts, and the last 10-15 pages:

Caesar appears to have been gliding through most of the last three days on "lol look at my funny quirk" and the occasional bit of content whenever the prod comes near. However, the persistence with the quirk after being told several times its a pain in the arse to read leaves me at a nullread so far there. I agree that content post needs to be soon.

Alisae/A+N have been pinging me hard on my readthrough and the "scumcheck" founded entirely on hoping I'm as stupid as my account age is short and that I was being truthful on my readthrough progress didn't improve that. That said, I have like 100 pages of bullshit left to wade through. Watching that space.

Creature's whole "gosh I have no idea what I'm doing" schtick from D2 is the polar opposite of his town meta from what I've read of him for [redacted ongoing] and while I don't have my notes at work I recall at least one instance of blatant coaching from Leon that had Creature high on my scumreads (from where I've read to, I'm feeling strongly that's a 2scum interaction which makes me wary of any claimed confscum coming from him). He's concise but switched on as town, and his posting during D2 smelt the opposite - still his usual 2-3 lines a post but waffle and even less content than usual.

Incidentally, that coaching incident is one thing that contributed to some serious scumvibes on Leon. Again , when I have my notes in front of me can go into this more.

@Vecna - I'm not up to date yet, what questions is Alisae avoiding?

Addendum: phone posting sucks.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10307 (isolation #10) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:34 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 10296, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 10266, Creature wrote:Oh right, guess Transcend is KidAmn or replacing someone I didn't notice.
trans isnt kid
I can confirm that this is my one and only account.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10308 (isolation #11) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:37 am

Post by KidAmn »

V/LA for the next couple of days while my Internet provider botches migrating me to a less shitty provider
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10576 (isolation #12) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:30 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 10559, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 9896, KidAmn wrote:On a scale of 1-10 (1 low 10 high) how offended will people be if I start typing up my notes from my read through?
It's gonna be slow
and it's gonna be D2 onward to minimise the amount of spam.
Like this is really the only kinda scummy post to me. He shouldn't be asking if he can post his notes and then, like on one hand I can more than understand him not wanting to read d1 but D1
IS
the most important day so not reading it is not real pro-town. The bolded could MAAAAAYYYYBBBBEEEE be an excuse for lurking it out but there's also truth in it. And if Yuri was scum who are Yuri's scumbuddies that tipped the scales in favor of a not Yuri wagon?
I 'asked permission' (which I think is a very different concept from "asking how pissed off will people be") because it's a lot of shit to go through and necessarily a lot of long wallposts, and I've seen negative reactions to that elsewhere on the site from some people. That was also the motivation behind omitting my D1 notes - nowhere did I say I hadn't.

I said it would be slow again because there's a lot of it, and because until I get home tonight, I won't have had access to the site outside of crappy mobile posting for most of my time in this game (unfortunate timing on my ISPs part, can't claim it as any kind of defence but I put it out there for info).

So, since I'm regrettably still not fully read up (but getting there) - I understand the basics of the case against my predecessor to be that the D1 wagon flashed away from him, and then he lay low D2 and 3. (feel free to correct me and go into more detail on amything I've missed or omitted) I can't defend his posting or lack thereof any more than I could defend any other players, but I find the that Yuri's wagon dissolving must be as a result of hypothetical scumbuddies powering through an alternative to save him. Isn't there a certain amount of WIFOM of sorts involved in this assumption that this is a scum-for-scum interaction and not, say, a reasonably intelligent scum team laying the foundations for later days? (and for what it's worth, knowing myself to be town, I don't hold this against you Alisae - I think this was quite cleverly set up by scum and Yuri's inattention plus those breadcrumbs make sense to follow up as town.)
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10577 (isolation #13) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:31 am

Post by KidAmn »

...why did I type Alisae. God I hate mobile posting. Assume the above to be addressed at you, Nero.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10578 (isolation #14) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:33 am

Post by KidAmn »

Although looking at it hopefully that's addressed a few of Alisae points and anything else I can go into further.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10608 (isolation #15) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:21 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 10597, Alisae wrote:
In post 10576, KidAmn wrote:So, since I'm regrettably still not fully read up (but getting there) - I understand the basics of the case against my predecessor to be that the D1 wagon flashed away from him, and then he lay low D2 and 3. (feel free to correct me and go into more detail on amything I've missed or omitted) I can't defend his posting or lack thereof any more than I could defend any other players, but I find the that Yuri's wagon dissolving must be as a result of hypothetical scumbuddies powering through an alternative to save him.
Isn't there a certain amount of WIFOM of sorts involved in this assumption that this is a scum-for-scum interaction and not, say, a reasonably intelligent scum team laying the foundations for later days? (and for what it's worth, knowing myself to be town, I don't hold this against you
Alisae
Nero - I think this was quite cleverly set up by scum and Yuri's inattention plus those breadcrumbs make sense to follow up as town.)
Fixed your typo.
Still bullshit.
Here's why.
THE BOLDED IS SO SELF-CONSCIOUS OMG WHAT THE FUCK HOW DOES NO ONE SEE THIS SHIT THIS IS OBVSCUM KILLKILLKILL
POSTURING 101
THE TONE HERE IS SURVIVALIST AS FUCK
AND THE FACT HE'S TRYING TO EXCUSE IT AS WIFOM IS SCUMMY PLEASE KILLKILLKILL
I disagree that understanding why someone might hold a position while suggesting why it is incorrect is 'obvscum' but clearly you come from a far more... Aggressive school of playing Mafia. At the end of the day, someone has to hang and ots in towns best interests to work together to make sure the scum are the ones swinging. It is interesting that this all comes about from my earlier post expressing some doubt about you though. After all, apart from my daring to invite opinions on adding more walls to an already spammy game, and 'shading' you, you don't have any more to go on other than that D1 lynch and Yuri lurking until he was replaced... Chainsaw much?
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10610 (isolation #16) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:31 am

Post by KidAmn »

Still at work, long day. Meant OMGUS. Thank you for pointing it out.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10661 (isolation #17) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:04 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 10657, PeregrineV wrote:
Vote: Gorkington
I rate this vote 5/7
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11291 (isolation #18) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:15 am

Post by KidAmn »

Prod dodge while I get over this hangover
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11362 (isolation #19) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:28 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 1114, Leonshade wrote:Creature is town and I will vehemently oppose all attempts to claim otherwise.

Catching up later.
In post 1141, Leonshade wrote:I will join this game once I return to civilization (pun started off unintended). Creature is sprobably still but I'll read that meta beeboy posted.
In post 2652, Creature wrote:
In post 2648, Fro99er wrote:Creature,

you said you're not opposed to Yuri.

Sondam is not happening. Vote Yuri
First I need volunteers to take the lynch if Yuri flips town.
In post 2827, Leonshade wrote:Pushing obvtown A&N for BS reasons, works for me.

VOTE: Yuri

L-1.
In post 2828, Leonshade wrote:
Town

Akane & Nebby
Creature
Fro99er
Lil Uzi Vert
PeregrineV
Sondam
Vecna

Scum

Yuri
NoticeMeSenpai

That's what I got so far. What I've seen of JaeReed doesn't look like town!JaeReed, so he can join the scumpool. I could also see ABR as scum, popping in just to OMGUS DEO after doing literally nothing for so long looks bad.
In post 2875, Leonshade wrote:Creature was already on the wagon.

Drixx would not be an ideal choice for the treestump, I was pinged by their entrance and they seem to be struggling with keeping up with the game state, so even if they're town they wouldn't be the best choice. Creature would be my first choice. Vecna is another good one, but I'd be at least a bit paranoid about Vecna, whereas Creature is easy to read.
In post 2894, Creature wrote:Sorry, I didn't really pay attention.

Notice, are you opposing Yuri wagon?
In post 2917, Leonshade wrote:
In post 2898, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 2894, Creature wrote:Sorry, I didn't really pay attention.

Notice, are you opposing Yuri wagon?
I don't even know man. I'm saying I want more opinions than just the 5 loudest people in the thread drowning out everyfucking one else and forcing everything to happen their way or no way. I don't want another 20+ pages to have to read when I wake, and I don't want another catch up where I feel extremely uncomfortable because of someone doing something that I think it's just toxic towards another person. I've been reading this all day after hitting my head last night and I'm cranky, nauseated, headachey, dizzy, and I don't have the patience to hold back my opinion on some people if certain behaviours continue.

I'm saying I'm not happy with the number of people I don't have sorted, nor the way people are trying to rush the day or control where the votes go so it's not a natural progression of things. I'm not happy with the way some things are getting completely ignored and not even discussed or asked about. I'm not happy with the way people want to end the day when 2 people declared intent to catch up and we have an actual chance to get a better read on those slots too.
Yeah, this is scum AtE. Complaining about game length and out-of-game things because they are things JaeReed can show honest emotion about, since he has to fake everything else.
In post 4051, Leonshade wrote:You people talk too much.

UNVOTE:

Yuri trying to get people to shut up is pro-town, this bloated game inherently favors scum.

Someone tell me why I should vote beeboy. I could go for ABR, but I just want a flip so town can have at least some common ground.
In post 4054, Leonshade wrote:VOTE: ABR

I'll go for scum over info.
In post 4244, Creature wrote:beeboy is a lesser preference.

VOTE: beeboy
In post 4258, Leonshade wrote:VOTE: beeboy

L-1.
In post 4165, Leonshade wrote:
In post 4152, Spiffeh wrote:Gameplay like Uzi's are the reason we're going to mislynch today.
Nah, if we're mislynching today it's because you could write a thesis in the time it takes to read and analyze 167+ pages of garbage.

beeboy's ABR vote looks like survivalism, but that doesn't make him scum.
In post 4168, Leonshade wrote:Give me something that makes beeboy scum, I haven't read most of it. If there's a case in your ISO I'll read it.
In post 4275, Leonshade wrote:Ah fuck.
In post 4261, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 4258, Leonshade wrote:VOTE: beeboy

L-1.
What changed your mind?
I never had beeboy as town. I checked out your ISO and your case is largely based on meta, but you're town here so I'm willing to sheep you.

Also doubting my ABR SR. Their play seems consistent now that they've explained their viewpoint.

But most importantly: we need a flip.
In post 4551, Leonshade wrote:
In post 4542, Creature wrote:I've seen all-town wagons on scum and all scum on a scum wagon, but never saw an all scum on a town wagon.
I (think I) have, but definitely not in a large game. I think the beeboy wagon was pushed largely by town, with some opportunistic scum also piling on.
Creature wrote:Nero Cain - Town
The DEO - Town
Caesar Wills It - Would lynch it
Lil Uzi Vert - Town
Vecna - Town
davesaz - Would lynch it
Maxous - idk
Sondam - Would lynch it
NoticeMeSenpai - idk
Agreed on most (scum on Notice, town on Sondam, null on Nero).
In post 4575, Leonshade wrote:
In post 4569, Creature wrote:
In post 4565, Spiffeh wrote:I hate many of the proposed lynch options so far.

Vecna is the only one I'd consider that has been mentioned so far.

Without rereading their ISO's to clarify my position (which I hope to do later) right now I'm looking at davesaz, Leon, Caesar for scum
I support dave and Caesar.
Why did you stop SRing me?
In post 4576, Creature wrote:The same reason that applies to all my townreads: You deserved it.
In post 6160, Leonshade wrote:VOTE: SSBM_Kyouko

We could always try.
In post 6161, Creature wrote:VOTE: ssbm_Kyouko

lalalalala
In post 6182, Leonshade wrote:
In post 6178, Creature wrote:Bah whatever

VOTE: Vecna

7 votes I guess
Why the vote change?
In post 8120, Leonshade wrote:Don't know about Gerry, but town!Maria has a history of scumreading town!Creature. You'd think she would learn, but it hasn't happened so far.
In post 8946, Leonshade wrote:I don't want to catch up right now.

I'll just point to this page next time someone says Creature is scum.

I like Creature's PoE scumpool, only one I would immediately take off is Senpai. Don't want to lynch in Yuri/Sondam today, but if I'm going to start doubting my TRs they would be the first two to go.
In post 9135, Leonshade wrote:I don't agree with any of nancy's scumreads :(

I don't have the time or energy to double-check Vecna's case, I'l just put my trust in him. Of interest to me is that davesaz claims to have scumreads in this game but hasn't had a vote out all day. He also had LUV as an (unexplained) scumread alongside ABR in his D2 reads list but the scumread seems to have disappeared since.

VOTE: davesaz
In post 9807, Leonshade wrote:VOTE: Sondam

There won't be a better lynch today.
In post 9823, Leonshade wrote:VOTE: Nay

The info isn't all that useful, and we can make people claim it anyway if we really want to know.
Alisae wrote:Oh yeah btw I'm pretty sure Leon is scum now considering his Sondam vote.
Sondam was going to be lynched with or without my vote, I merely sped up the process.
In post 10256, Creature wrote:Get ouf of Leonshade.
In post 10257, Creature wrote:Their lynch was inevitable anyway.
In post 10614, Leonshade wrote:
In post 10598, Alisae wrote:
In post 10595, Leonshade wrote:Would like to see this supposed rolefishing by Ali, def don't interpret that post you quoted as that.

I've got time tp phonepost for an hour if you want to bring sonething to my attentipn.
This is a daily reminder that this is scum trying to find a way to wiggle out of their TR on me.
Your reading comprehension needs work, I'm expressing skepticism if nancy's points on you.
In post 10623, Creature wrote:I don't really understand why Leonshade is scum.

What's your meta analysis on him?
In post 11357, Leonshade wrote:V/LA over, I'm back.
In post 11359, Leonshade wrote:Let me know why. Had a scumlean on Skies and a townlean on Nero.

Willing to do a soft reset on my less confident reads since I've been garbage this game. My previous top townreads still stand.
In post 11360, Creature wrote:While you were out, opportunistic players decided to attempt to flashlynch you before you could talk.
In post 11361, Leonshade wrote:Those players being?
Presented for your edification - an abridged history of Leon and Creature sheeping each other and making sure that both are up to date on recent events in a manner consistent with scumplay, including:

4244/4458 - Creature hops on the Beeboy wagon, and 10 posts later so does Leon, having self admitted in 4168 that he has no idea about the case on Beeboy and in 4165 stating his vote on ABR is NAI. He then claims he never at any point had beeboy as town, despite agreeing with him on previous occasions and never presenting any case or indication of a scumread on him.

4551 - Leon agrees with Creature that opportunistic scum piled on to the Beeboy wagon and agrees with more of his reads. Refuge in audacity, truly, for both to make this assertion while being responsible for putting the wagon to L-1 themselves late in the day.

4575/6 - Leon pleads with Creature for a reason as to why he is now a TR, and Creature gives the biggest non-answer I've seen since I asked this one girl at bandcamp if she wanted to go see a movie sometime, maybe. Leon never presses this question again.

6160/6161 - ALL ABOARD!

6182 - More coaching from Leon, trying to get Creature to post more reasoning behind his Vecna vote.

8120 - Gosh, guys, why don't you remember that you ALWAYS think Town!Creature is scum? Let me remind you of that, thanks to my detailed knowledge of Creature's meta from outta nowhere.

8946 - More chainsaw for Creature on Leon's part.

9135 - Okay, this is more of a point against Leon in general - just blindly trusting Vecna with no case, something he was reticent about doing before? Hopping on the dave wagon, soon to be followed by Creature in 9148 who also has no reasoning of their own with the vote.

9823 - Leon tries to avoid taking any responsibility for the Sondam wagon, claiming there wouldn't have been a better one that day (uh... you know you can make cases of your own, right? I'm sure you do.) and he just "sped up the process". (Incidentally, there are like 6 votes on Sondam (including the self-hammer attempt) in about 4 pages of posting at the end of that day. There's no way that wagon moves that fast naturally, and given the unnatural buddying between Leon and Creature, I'm willing to bet minimum one of them is scum... woops, skipped to the end of the story, but stick with me folks!)

10256/10257 - Creature chainsaws for Leon, regurgitating the "inevitability" of Sondam's wagon.

10623 - After responding to Alisae for/with Leon, Creature suddenly doesn't understand why Leon is scum again. Gosh, that was a fast forgetting.

11357-11361 - Again, Leon is ready to "reset his reads" which previously seems to have been code for "sheep onto convenient wagons" and oh look, Creature is here to get him up to speed again.

In summary - this is why I don't trust whatever conf-scum Creature is claiming (attachment to my No. 1 SR and consistent defence of them), and this is why Leonshade needs to hang - hopping onto multiple mislynches late in the day while encouraging town to look at everyone else on those wagons, and when pressed on his jumping onto them, claims it was totally not his fault, the lynches were inevitable and he just sped it up. This, plus Creature outta nowhere chainsawing him despite neither of them ever really committing to a solid TR with reasoning on each other (apart from Leon calling Creature vs. Sondam a "TvT spat" in 7531) - looking through their ISO the only times they seem to really interact is to defend each other or to hop on the same wagons. I'm not 100% on Creature and I'm willing to wait and see on his RB result on Gork, but the amount of interaction between him and Leon has me seriously worried.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11363 (isolation #20) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:29 am

Post by KidAmn »

Vote: Leonshade btw
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11533 (isolation #21) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:07 pm

Post by KidAmn »

In post 11369, Creature wrote:It's so sad to see someone waste their time making a case of why X and Y must be scum together just to see it get shut down.
I don't consider "nah, x is town" sufficient counter-argument, funnily enough.
In post 11370, Maxous wrote:Wait what?
@kidamn: why are you looking at Leon-Creature links in the first place?
Like how did you notice or whatever?
That's just so random..what was your thought process there?
Interesting wording. As for the question itself - I did say I was reading through the whole game. One notices these things.

Nero wagon is bad, y'all should know better.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11535 (isolation #22) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:20 pm

Post by KidAmn »

In post 11534, Alisae wrote:KIDAMN DID YOU EVER GIVE MATH A COOKIE?
Oh, I knew I forgot to quote one of you. No I didn't give him a cookie.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11539 (isolation #23) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:17 pm

Post by KidAmn »

In post 11537, Maxous wrote:That's not convincing KA.
This Leon-creature thing looks like something you read in your scum topic.
:roll:

Person who said he was rereading and mentioned having picked up on instances of coaching between the twoearlier in the day finally gets his shit together and posts a more detailed version of said case - nah, doesn't feel /natural/ enough.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11540 (isolation #24) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:18 pm

Post by KidAmn »

In post 10242, KidAmn wrote:Creature's whole "gosh I have no idea what I'm doing" schtick from D2 is the polar opposite of his town meta from what I've read of him for [redacted ongoing] and while I don't have my notes at work I recall at least one instance of blatant coaching from Leon that had Creature high on my scumreads (from where I've read to, I'm feeling strongly that's a 2scum interaction which makes me wary of any claimed confscum coming from him). He's concise but switched on as town, and his posting during D2 smelt the opposite - still his usual 2-3 lines a post but waffle and even less content than usual.
Reminder for you in case you forgot in your rush to claim the argument isn't natural enough while not actually addressing the argument itself
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11541 (isolation #25) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:21 pm

Post by KidAmn »

In post 11538, Alisae wrote:
In post 11533, KidAmn wrote:Nero wagon is bad, y'all should know better.
Why should we know better? Why is it bad?
Gork wagon sat at L-3 or so for several RL days after it took lead spot and then suddenly there's an appetite to push Nero again

The number of times scum have flash lynched a townie after a wagon they didn't endorse fully got stalled should have made it pretty clear what the tactic is here
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11565 (isolation #26) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:52 pm

Post by KidAmn »

In post 11549, RadiantCowbells wrote:Like I'm not 100% positive that Leon is town but I like their play this game. They took contrarian stances when there was no need for them to.
There's been a shitty 'town consensus' led by scum that's lead to town lynches for days on end and they've generally stood against it.
They have some things that look weird at the surface level like the Nero one but I fully can see that as coming from town in that situation. I think a lot of their reads are bad, notably their read on my slot, but I think that they come from town.
You... Did see where I literally just pointed out them hopping onto Beeboy and then Sunday while refusing to take any responsibility right?

PEDIT
RadiantCowbells wrote:Nero is the only person getting lynched today.
RadiantCowbells wrote:Cloud is not town and if Nero absolutely could not happen I would vote there but as long as Nero has a single other vote on him my vote sticks.
Yeah, this is a real pro-town mentality here.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11585 (isolation #27) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:04 pm

Post by KidAmn »

In post 11580, RadiantCowbells wrote:jesus fucking christ there hasn't been a case for Leon scum any more than there's been a case for Gorkington scum they're both shitty wagons on town that scum were indifferent too
P sure I just presented a case on Leon but ok
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11656 (isolation #28) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:13 pm

Post by KidAmn »

In post 11636, RadiantCowbells wrote:I am radiantcowbells and I am telling you that they are scum and that's better than any case.
In post 11643, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 11641, Vecna wrote:
In post 11624, RadiantCowbells wrote:you voted fucking ABR you don't get to be the arbiter of what is and isn't a mislynch
Stop with this bullshit
no you fuck off you tried to start a policy lynch after I started the nero wagon and questioned why I called you scum.
This motherfucker serious?
In post 11654, Vecna wrote:Townblock:

Vecna
Nancy
Luv
Alisae
Mathblade

Potentially to give invites to Jaereed and RC.

Scumteam Option 1:
Maxous
Leonshade
Gorkington
(Creature)

Scumteam Option 2:
Nero Cain
Caesar
Yuri/KidAmn
(Leonshade)

Floaters:
Dave/Cloud/RC/Jaereed
Gotta question any read that has me on the same team as Leon tbh fam
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11680 (isolation #29) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:57 pm

Post by KidAmn »

In post 11674, Nero Cain wrote:RC has yet to case me and is instead strong arming. This is his scum game. If it takes my death to see Nancy-RC-Math flips so fucking be it.
Would like to see something to back this up rather than a simple declaration. I agree you're being strongarmed, but not big on Listen And Believe on either side of this argument.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11681 (isolation #30) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:00 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 11660, Vecna wrote:Oh dont worry Kidamn, that team isnt dependant on Leonshade - its the cuddly nature between the three other slots that gives me that impression. Leon is merely there because I think Gork/Leon were trying to be forcibly bussing eachother today, and Neon was very opinionated of pushing it towards Gorkington - but maybe youre right and it doesnt make sense to have his bracketed name there.
Not sure you can exactly call me cuddly with Caesar given I have him null at best, unless it's for the shared read on Leon or actions of my predecessor, but that fair.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11735 (isolation #31) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:37 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 11720, Leonshade wrote:Also, the fact that I forgot why I townleaned Nero is a sign that I was manipulated into the read.
This is just... Holy shit dude. I know most people are apathetic as fuck towards this game right now, but really? You think this will fly? Remind me to come back to this when I get off work, but for people who want a preview, open up Leons iso and Ctrl-F Nero mentions.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12024 (isolation #32) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:17 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 12005, Creature wrote:Why is Leon scum?
Why is Leon scum?
Why is Leon scum?
Why is Leon scum besides tone?
...are my posts just not showing up in thread? Oh but wait Maxous replied to them with 'disagree because feels' and he's apparently the same alignment as you so... v0v
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12027 (isolation #33) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:28 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 12026, Creature wrote:Maxous gets lynched and flips town, I become confirmed innocent and die without influencing at all.

Nice.
:roll: I'm seeing the opposite as being more likely the more of this AtE and self-pitying bullshit you post, I know your town game and this ain't it.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12065 (isolation #34) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:48 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 12062, RadiantCowbells wrote:LIKE HOLY FUCK LEON'S VOTE IS THE ONLY VOTE THAT'S EVEN PLAUSIBLY SCUM. WHERE ARE THE SCUM VOTES ON NERO IF HE'S TOWN?
Then... Listen to me and get on Leon if he's plausibly scum?
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12541 (isolation #35) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:38 am

Post by KidAmn »

Point out the same thing happened to the Gork wagon turning into a Nero wagon and happened on previously fast-pushed wagons on town -> omg Kid is scum with Nero

90% of the reason I'm up for lynch is Yuri lurking so hard he got replaced

I just have no fucking appetite for this game tbh, it's half a dozen people swinging their metaphorical dick around and every time I come back to it there's another 10-15 pages that could be 3-5 if people learned to condense their fucking thoughts

Scumteam is probably 4 of Leon/Alisae/Creature/Maxous/Gork/RC

Do whatever you feel like you have to do, IDGAF, I failed to build Hanging Gardens N1 and Chichen Itza N3, get it over with
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12650 (isolation #36) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:01 pm

Post by KidAmn »

In post 12618, Vecna wrote:Lynchpool/scumpool
KidAmn
Leonshade
Explain a world where I present a giant case on Leon yet am partnered with him as scum

I'll wait
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12652 (isolation #37) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:07 pm

Post by KidAmn »

In post 12625, Vecna wrote:Wagon responses today;

Gorkington; FU ALL, let me townpost and try to salvage my slot and fuck up this vecna scrub in the process
Nero; Boohoo, selfvote - followed by a lot of posting of varying quality (some of which I thought was pretty indicative of town)
Leonshade; Boohoo, im so demotivated, I have no defence except that I dont care about solving the mess that I was a part of creating
Kidamn; Boohoo, too much posting, go ahead and lynch me.

yeah.....
Misrep, ignores the crux of the point I made (made a case, completely ignored by everyone except 1 chainsaw) and tbh if my SRs are wrong the people I'm pointing at need to look real hard at how "pro-town" gish galloping the fuck out this game has been
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12657 (isolation #38) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:56 pm

Post by KidAmn »

I dunno, can you pocket yourself :lol:
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12676 (isolation #39) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:31 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 12672, Leonshade wrote:
I don't really have a great reason to believe that you're scum
, but Nero doesn't seem to be happening and I still think my PoE is largely correct, with two/three erroneous townreads.
If this isn't setting off alarms for anyone I don't know what the fuck I need to do at this point
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12729 (isolation #40) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:15 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 12723, RadiantCowbells wrote:everyone agrees that his reads are shit.
I mean this is simply not true, but you don't seem to let things like facts get in the way of you just bulldozing your way through and yelling declarations instead of providing substance, which seems to be the modus operandi of most of my SRs so y'know
RadiantCowbells wrote:and yeah this game does have ego problems.
there's tons of people in this game who think they are gods gift to mafia and overestimate the threat that they feel they pose to scum. none of you are good enough to force scum to bus in a game where they don't want to bus and with the quality of your reads this game you aren't even pushing the issue
. KidAmn is still probably scum but I don't want to commit to that vote because it's so much riskier than Nero. Nero is an amazing wagon; you policy lynch someone whose reads are outside of believability if he's town and you break someone who has been getting defended by scum all game as scum.

but no everyone's stuck thinking they're the absolute shit and after lynching town every day before I got here you still think your reads are better than mine
"I'm better than all of you so shut up and listen to me" is not exactly compelling reason to do so, and tbh the irony of you shitting on people for thinking they're god's gift to Mafia is
H I L-ARIOUS
given the way you've approached this game, but you're scum so it's okay for you to be a hypocrite and I'm sure Alisae, Leon, Creature and Maxous will all be along to explain that
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12748 (isolation #41) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:45 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 12676, KidAmn wrote:
, but Nero doesn't seem to be happening and I still think my PoE is largely correct, with two/three erroneous townreads.
If this isn't setting off alarms for anyone I don't know what the fuck I need to do at this point
Reminder that Leon is literally voting for someone he has admitted he has no reason to believe they're scum just because the wagon that everyone piled onto after Gork didn't kick off hard enough either for scum to get it through quickly
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12750 (isolation #42) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:48 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 12749, Leonshade wrote:
In post 12746, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 12745, Leonshade wrote:So everyone is just ignoring KidAmn's case.
?
Page 507 is where my posts are. is KidAmn's case. I'd like some eyeballs on it to see if others think the case is scummy, or just wrong.
Remember when I called Leon out on coaching his buddy earlier

because apparently Leon doesn't
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12800 (isolation #43) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:08 pm

Post by KidAmn »

Tbh the complete failure of the Leonshade wagon to gain any traction says a lot about how confident scum are they can derail this town

Then again, it did work for them the last 3 times
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13096 (isolation #44) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:08 pm

Post by KidAmn »

In post 13094, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: Kid Amn
In post 13095, Alisae wrote:VOTE: KidAmn
:giggle: at least try and hide it guys/gals/etc
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13151 (isolation #45) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:07 pm

Post by KidAmn »

In post 13137, Leonshade wrote:
In post 13096, KidAmn wrote:
In post 13094, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: Kid Amn
In post 13095, Alisae wrote:VOTE: KidAmn
:giggle: at least try and hide it guys/gals/etc
In post 12800, KidAmn wrote:Tbh the complete failure of the Leonshade wagon to gain any traction says a lot about how confident scum are they can derail this town

There's nothing between these two posts despite tons of content between, KidAmn is getting away with doing nothing due to the wagon negotiations.
My vote is where I want it, I've made my case, I've not really been given anything I can respond to in defence of myself because the SRs on my slot are mostly from Yuri's previous actions. If you have questions you want answered fire away.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13305 (isolation #46) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:46 am

Post by KidAmn »

You're wrong, but I don't particularly care. Town is doomed anyway because too many people are getting swayed by declarations from certain players and people are so tired of 500+ pages that nobody can bring themselves to stop and say "hey you're not actually giving much reasoning behind any of this"

So I guess I'll just start playing that game too v0v

But from looking at things that's only L-2 so I'm sure someone will be along to speedhammer shortly
In post 12800, KidAmn wrote:Tbh the complete failure of the Leonshade wagon to gain any traction says a lot about how confident scum are they can derail this town

Haha remember when RC and Alisae instantly jumped on this with shitposting and yet here we are again with Leon reaching L-1 and then surprisingly there are no town players left to finish the job
In post 12676, KidAmn wrote:
Reminder that Leon LITERALLY SAID HE HAS NO REAL REASON TO THINK I'M SCUM (probably because he knows I'm not in his night-topic)
In post 12541, KidAmn wrote:
I just have no fucking appetite for this game tbh, it's half a dozen people swinging their metaphorical dick around and every time I come back to it there's another 10-15 pages that could be 3-5 if people learned to condense their fucking thoughts

Scumteam is probably 4 of Leon/Alisae/Creature/Maxous/Gork/RC
This is still true, add Math to the list, minus Maxous
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13312 (isolation #47) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:57 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 13306, Gorkington wrote:how does maxous come off while creature stays?
More confident in my creature read as scum - obviously if creature flips as I expect Max likely replaces you on the shitlist
RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 13307, nancy wrote:The "sorry if I'm wrong" is actually "sorry if Leonshade was actually scum" not "sorry if KidAmn is Town". I'm picking between two mislynches.
That's what happens when you force me to compromise

Kid if you vote Nero with me I will unvote you
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13317 (isolation #48) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:59 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 13314, Alisae wrote:Kid, Dave plurality copped Maxous and Creature and they are the same alignment.
Aware of it. Don't have a strong read either way on Maxous. Do have a strong read on Creature.
RadiantCowbells wrote:Kid fuck's sake your reads are shit. The reason I want you lynched over Leon is because Leon's going to vote scum tomorrow.
Do they get less shit if I take you off the scum list :roll:
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13319 (isolation #49) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:01 pm

Post by KidAmn »

In post 13318, RadiantCowbells wrote:Not until you stop townreading Nero
Go ahead and mislynch me then.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13323 (isolation #50) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:05 pm

Post by KidAmn »

In post 13321, RadiantCowbells wrote:Okay bye then Kid. Have fun feeling really fucking stupid in dead thread if you're town.
With all respect if you really are/were willing to accept a complete 180 on a read on the say so of someone I have in my scumpool you're the one who's stupid (or scum. Likely scum)
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13472 (isolation #51) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:31 pm

Post by KidAmn »

In post 13465, MathBlade wrote:
In post 13464, RadiantCowbells wrote:Sorry dead thread I tried. There's only so much stupidity that one radiantcowbells can carry.
If we can lynch scum Kid today then I think the rest fall into place.
I'll remind you
again
that repeatedly stating a thing to be true without giving a damn good reason doesn't make it so

Your so called "never lynch" Leon has literally said he has no good reason to believe I'm scum and yet is still voting me purely because I was the next biggest wagon at the time

JFC if it wouldn't be anti-town AF I would hammer myself at the first opportunity just to rub it in you and RC's faces at this point
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13488 (isolation #52) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:43 pm

Post by KidAmn »

In post 13482, MathBlade wrote:
In post 13478, nancy wrote:@Math OK, that was admittedly hyperbole. Btw the whole basis of your scumread on me was because Spiffeh pulled the wagon off Yuri and I am now trying to kill Yuri, so you are left with scrambled eggs as to why I am scum, not even mentioning the fact that I don't bus so it makes zero sense for me to be scum with KidAmn.
Nope. I don't believe you that you don't bus.

There's a common saying I am going to butcher here for a point.

Scum don't bus except when they do.
oh god

I just

fuck it, someone just put me at L-1 so I can flip town and then everyone can see what Math/RC are doing here

Look up gish galloping because that is what 90% of Math/RC's posts have been the last IRL week and you're all fucking being dragged along by it

I refuse to defend myself any more, just get this shit done already
Vecna wrote:I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs
Don't have to defend yourself properly when the people pushing the counterwagons are your buddies
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13716 (isolation #53) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:59 pm

Post by KidAmn »

Morons.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19020 (isolation #54) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:41 pm

Post by KidAmn »

In post 18797, RadiantCowbells wrote:POSTIE!

No you guys are just bad and don't understand the game as well as I do. My plays were the correct plays and they brought us to a win.

I've lost 1 game as scum this year and it's because I was crosskilled and it's stupid and arrogant of you to suggest that you really know so much more about me when you don't even understand the basis for any of my decisions.
In post 18835, RadiantCowbells wrote:oh and the game absolutely was townsided >.>
In post 18842, RadiantCowbells wrote:Cerb gtfo I'm just better than you.
I will never listen to a Mathblade read again.

RC, you're not as good as you think you are. You're not some inscrutable Mafia God, you just had control of mother duck and the rest of the town decided to follow them (Math) off the cliff for some reason.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19021 (isolation #55) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:42 pm

Post by KidAmn »

(and this wasn't a townsided setup in any way)
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19023 (isolation #56) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:14 pm

Post by KidAmn »

Not gonna lie this has soured me on playing Mafia here a little
It really just felt like scum wound up Math and let them +the spammy nature of the game do the work for them

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”