CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17984 (isolation #0) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:25 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 17974, Creature wrote:CommKnight.

Guess CK replaced out just to have another CK lurking.
"just to have another CK lurking". Get the hell out of here basement dweller. I got a job I gotta work at that you know, lasts 8 hours. It's not my fault namely you and a few others have 1000+ posts in this game in the span of 2 months. (In case you're wondering that's 16+ posts every day since the game began).

Honestly, I'm still trying to get the gist of main events by checking vote counts, posts around the lynches and day beginnings, etc. But 17,000+ posts. Kiss my ass if I can't read that in 2-3 days.

So unless someone (besides Creature who I'm thinking of voting) feels like catching me up on events fully. Then I think I found a scummy already. Ya'll haven't caught a single scum this game. Maybe you're looking into the wrong places. Scum can easily be hiding among you by grabbing townie roles and PLAYING like a townie. Which obviously is happening. I've played with RC before and honestly, I'm hesitant to scum-read that slot. They're egotistical ways had a few town ready to hammer him in one of the games we finished. The person who ended up with his slot in the end ended up winning us the game because it was a town vigilante role. (The person who replaced in both correctly shot 1/4 scum ad led the lynch on the final scum).

Also has multi-ball been discussed yet? In a game this size and an actual player of Civilization there is definitely going to be a few factions fighting. My money is on 1-3 third parties alive. If we're civilization, what about the civilizations who have become uncivilized. (ex-civilizations, but not exactly barbarian/viking/etc). Just saying, someone here probably been pushing you guys into their own win objective.

Now then, as far as this vote goes. Honestly, I don't care about neighbourhoods after I got screwed in my last game by neighbourizing the person who got cult recruited (on the same night they got cult recruited). Which turned out to be a bastard game of 4 town vs 5 anti-town (2 vs 6 by D2 because of cult recruiting). You haven't managed to lynch a single scum yet and my bets are on one of them grabbing The Great Lighthouse. (Also for those wondering, the way "only available to non-town" is worded, makes me think 2 scum factions). Which means...

VOTE: Order

Take away both their day and night chat. Some really nice wonders throughout the days to pick from though. Wish I started this game from the beginning because honestly some of the votes would've been fun to vote on and debate the advantages and disadvantages to both.

Now then, I'm getting some sleep. Have a problem with that Creature? Or should I commit to voting for you now? I'm not putting up with your BS after replacing into a game of this length. And honestly it seems kinda scummy that you would talk to a replace-in like that. Close to winning and trying to push an easy lynch? Better check my game history buddy. I might have unorthodox play style. But man oh man. THIS stage in the game, with flips, role claims, etc. I'm just a thorn for scummies. So if you are one. PLEASE keep pinging my radar. I'll pick you apart until your throat feels that noose tighten and this town gets a bloody red flip finally.

Don't believe me? Again, check my game history. 1SVT thought he'd mislynch me in the bastard game set-up (which town was doomed to lose), but I said I'd make him eat rope and guess what. I got the last laugh when he flipped red and I was one of the ones to be alive hanging his ass.

In fact, ask Alisae, RC, Lil Uzi Vert, (or a few dead ones after game). Once you're in my sights and you're scum.. you aren't escaping boy oh boy. :dead: :dead: :dead:

Anyway, enough shit posting. I seriously need an update so I can make an excel graph of claims. I want to know which wonders are currently taken, which ones (SHOULD) be open and any other useful information that I can use to scum-hunt with. Actually I might delay bed and play Civilization 5 a bit more. I love the series. A bit disappointed though that instead of doing "Civilization" vs (I assume Barbarians and uncivilized/decivilized cities) that the mod didn't pick from the actual civilizations in game and give small "perks" to each one. I'd definitely pick either Germans or Zulu just because they are the best civs in game for army building. 100% Can't beat them Tiger/Panzer tanks. Or take the early rush bonus for the Zulu. Aztecs were nice for healing their own units on successful defense though.

Night night, don't write too many pages in my absence. I like people not posting filler shit that means nothing. (I mean seriously 17000+ posts and not a single scum? What have you been doing all game??? Talking about My Little Pony?????).

MOD EDIT: Racist image macro redacted. Let's not.

[Guess you could say it was a burn].
Last edited by Nahdia on Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17995 (isolation #1) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:33 pm

Post by CommKnight »

@Nahdia, sorry. Seen the meme when I had it open and had a chuckle so thought I'd share. My humour isn't always the most innocent.

Also Alisae, again, the game is almost 18,000 posts long. Care to fill me in some if we have some conf!town or are you spouting nonsense? Like I said, I won't be surprised if scum actually grabbed a few town roles and are acting like town to "clear" themselves.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18012 (isolation #2) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:52 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 17998, Alisae wrote:
In post 17995, CommKnight wrote:@Nahdia, sorry. Seen the meme when I had it open and had a chuckle so thought I'd share. My humour isn't always the most innocent.

Also Alisae, again, the game is almost 18,000 posts long. Care to fill me in some if we have some conf!town or are you spouting nonsense? Like I said, I won't be surprised if scum actually grabbed a few town roles and are acting like town to "clear" themselves.
Gladly. Be aware I don't have a full list of claims.
Math claimed Stonehenge
I claimed Mausoleum
Dave had a plurality cop and Copped Maxous and Creature N3 to find out they are the same alignment. He's dead now.
That's all the claims off the top of my head, though I know for sure there are many more.
Good to know, I actually kinda wanted that plurality cop when i seen it was in game! Ack! I missed on so much fun already this game!

Though admitingly I probably would've been a dictator early on (ha, like one of the political rulings you can do in Civilization) and forced people to take certain roles so that if they weren't to take it or something, then we could catch them in a lie and catch scum. But then I probably would've been offed after catching 1-2 of them.

Then onto another point I made. Multi-ball. This is a serious problem. I noticed only one kill has been made most nights, however, making the assumption another scum faction needs a kill (and doesn't have some other faction ability, like complete night-immunity or something), that might be our downfall. Or even third party survivors/alternate objectives.

Anyway, I'm really off for now. I gotta do some things tonight. Chat later. We'll figure this out today and flip a reddie (get 'em Commies boys!) TODAY!

@Math, I love modding games (and hope to mod my own on here shortly!), so yes. I love speaking mechanics. Some crazy mechanics I've made people just didn't understand how to play them to win for their faction so they thought it was too unfair. Just depends on how you play and how the players analyze what's going on around them. But hit me with some mechanic talk. I find that weeds scum out faster than the cluster-fluff they got going on so far this game.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18190 (isolation #3) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:42 pm

Post by CommKnight »

You know LUV. Speaking of your scum meta... it makes you seem... scum. Like who actually says "See, this is my scum meta, I haven't spoken like this all game. Therefore, I must be town!" I'm not of the brand that believes meta makes an alignment. Anything can be faked.

My TR on Math is definitely way up there, he is definitely not being lynched today. Alisae, while we go at each other it seems in our games. (All 3 of my finished games have Alisae in them by the way). Always end up being town together. I still think it's BS that Vax shot you D1 and basically put town in a 2v6 situation before we could even get a lynch through!!!

Hey LUV, think you could keep post count to about... say 10... per 12 hours? That'd be helpful for when I wake up! Though I don't think my read on you will change. Your slot was the one XnadrojX replaced into wasn't it? Or was yours Nero?
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18193 (isolation #4) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:50 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Well you think my predecessor was scum. There's a difference. I read CloudKicker as scum as well in my first game, but s/he ended up being a newbish townie with a lucky mason role to clear themselves. Remember the one where Transcend and the other fella I pointed out (who was Morning Tweet's slot) were scum? We nailed that one.

That shot was really bad though. I mean to be fair, Vax was alone and needed to survive and we had him on the block. (We should've lynched him the next day).

Tomorrow I'll put on my scum-hunting gloves and do some real POE power.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18332 (isolation #5) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:24 am

Post by CommKnight »

I guess CloudKicker left me the chance to pick a wonder since I am not told of any failed build attempt yesterday. So tonight I get to pick from the remaining pool if I know which wonders I can pick. I assume the good ones are gone by now though. :( I really want a dayvig wonder. I'd be one scary mofo town with that one!
In post 18315, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Now if you're crazy like Math and still think I'm scum, riddle me this. Why has no one attempted to seriously hard defend me other than Vecna? The only people who've been strongly town reading me have been Creature, Notice, and Vecna. If I was scum, wouldn't I have had more defenders come to my aid as well as more resistance?
LUV is falling into my scum reads hard. "Why is no one else defending me?" Well... why would scum defend their own and out themselves if even one flips? Heck, who's to say this isn't a gambit to look townie because no one is protecting you? This reads scum so friggin badly.

On the plus side I am forming a small mental town bloc. Creature is confirmed, with my TRs on Alisae, Math and Vecna.

My SRs aren't well developed yet. I got more reading to do. But I'm comfortable with my TRs.

Leonshade
Gorkington
RadiantCowbells
Caesar Wills It
Lil Uzi Vert

Vecna
NoticeMeSenpai
ThinkBig

Honestly, at the moment, if we're assuming 5 scum (and PV hopefully not being one), then there's only 3 town in the list above. So if one of my TRs sold me on a case, I'd push a lynch. But I think LUV is being scum-read for a reason. He's scummy as fuck, he was scum in my game with him as well. So I would not push it past him to even be faking to be roleblocked. Consider this. Scum has day chat, which means someone grabbed the lighthouse, what better way than to fake trying to build other wonders? Honestly I think eliminating LUV would get rid of scum day-chat.

Also, why would you guys not want to close scum chat off? Like if we lynch successfully today, we can STOP them from communicating and forming any more plans against us. Heck, they'd be forced to use their roles without direct confirmation with each other on how they should use them. No offense to neighbourhoods but they aren't the best. You could've easily let scum in and be set up to mislynch someone. That and not discussing things publicly at this point is against town's interests. Let's bring all the scum out into the daylight and not be able to hide in their scum chat nor the neighbourhoods!!! DOWN WITH MANIPULATION! DOWN WITH SCUM CHAT! I could also be persuaded to vote autocracy, but I think order is the best way to go with this one!

Gonna go for a bit. Do you guys ever sleep?
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18340 (isolation #6) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:35 am

Post by CommKnight »

I don't think Vecna is scum Math. Should look at LUV though. Why does he claim roleblocked? I say he has been a wonder all along, The Lighthouse. He IS the scum's daychat person.

Also, what happened N3??? NO SCUM KILLS? Who did you RB then Creature? Come on, let's catch them Commie bastards!
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18353 (isolation #7) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:59 am

Post by CommKnight »

Now here's my question Creature... Why the hell isn't your N3 target lynched? Is there a whole reason that happened D4?

I want an explanation on that one for sure.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18357 (isolation #8) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:04 am

Post by CommKnight »

WHAT?!?!? Give me a list of names who hard defended him and ones who did push him sincerely. How could you NOT be pushing for this constantly when a new player replaces in? I want answers to this.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18365 (isolation #9) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:15 am

Post by CommKnight »

But Math, is Creature not confirmed town?
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18372 (isolation #10) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:21 am

Post by CommKnight »

But why not lynch Creature's roleblock target all these days?
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18385 (isolation #11) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:28 am

Post by CommKnight »

Why didn't Creature vote him...
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18392 (isolation #12) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:32 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 18389, Creature wrote:Wait, RC claimed dayvig?

Then WTF was LUV?

I think LUV is Lighthouse (scum day chat) and pretending to fail.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18410 (isolation #13) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:45 am

Post by CommKnight »

VOTE: Freedom - I think this is the wrong choice by the way. But I'm comfortable with lynching scum today.

Sounds right Math. I figured out he's Lighthouse already and I just replaced in today.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18442 (isolation #14) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:11 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 18430, RadiantCowbells wrote: first person to vote me gets shot. I'm not playing games.
I actually believe this threat. RC is full of themselves that they would shoot the first person to vote them. Afterall. "My superior play style is flawless, I can't possibly be scum, those who think I'm scum are SCUM themselves!". Yeah, I caught onto that egotistical shit in that other game we won with A50's help.

Also Vecna, fuck it. We got scum in our crosshairs, let's end this pointless vote and lynch scum. I'd say LUV & Gork are scum. From PoE, actions, wagons, gut and from my TRs also looking at them. Come on, we got 2 scum right here. Lynch them both and they're down to what? 2-3 scum max? (Unless there's 3rd parties/multi-ball which I'd not rule out either of them being a chance).

@Vecna and Math, you two are my top TR's with Creature also being confirmed. Let's put our heads together on this one. LUV & Gork need to eat rope!
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18487 (isolation #15) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:59 am

Post by CommKnight »

@Math, Why scum read Vecna and not Leone? We need to come together on this day of all days.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18671 (isolation #16) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:02 am

Post by CommKnight »

VOTE: LUV

Math can read between the lines well. LUV dies today and we get our first red.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18687 (isolation #17) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:23 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 18677, Nahdia wrote:
Lynch Vote 6.03

Lil Uzi Vert (4):
ThinkBig, Alisae, Creature, CommKnight
RadiantCowbells (1):
Lil Uzi Vert

Not Voting (7):
MathBlade, Gorkington, RadiantCowbells, Caesar Wills It, Vecna, NoticeMeSenpai, Leonshade

With 12 players alive, it takes 7 to lynch by majority.
Lynch deadline is in (expired on 2017-04-16 16:50:32), at which point we will default to no lynch.

Hey Math, we need you buddy. Also TB gets some town cred for reading the soft correctly.

$10 on Gork, Caesar, Notice and Leon not voting LUV.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18689 (isolation #18) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:31 am

Post by CommKnight »

He still needs 3 more votes, Math's vote will hardly put him into self-hammer range and scum self-hammering? I'm not complaining.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18697 (isolation #19) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:56 am

Post by CommKnight »

Math, screw the hammer, we got scum, let's make him eat rope together.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18704 (isolation #20) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:00 pm

Post by CommKnight »

That is hammer.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18716 (isolation #21) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:30 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Hehe, poor Alisae. Sorry, but I rolled a scum slot that needed a replacement!
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18765 (isolation #22) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:45 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Looking at the Arts Funding roles... town REALLY messed up not taking that D1...
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18787 (isolation #23) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:53 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 18332, CommKnight wrote:I guess CloudKicker left me the chance to pick a wonder since I am not told of any failed build attempt yesterday. So tonight I get to pick from the remaining pool if I know which wonders I can pick. I assume the good ones are gone by now though. :( I really want a dayvig wonder. I'd be one scary mofo town with that one!
Also Math, you misread this. I just went with it..
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18801 (isolation #24) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:56 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 18797, RadiantCowbells wrote:POSTIE!

No you guys are just bad and don't understand the game as well as I do. My plays were the correct plays and they brought us to a win.

I've lost 1 game as scum this year and it's because I was crosskilled and it's stupid and arrogant of you to suggest that you really know so much more about me when you don't even understand the basis for any of my decisions.
This makes me want to lynch you...
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18853 (isolation #25) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:40 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Yeah I checked it out.. some of the Day 7 and 8 roles... holy jeebus... anyone who survived that long without a wonder would've loved those.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18873 (isolation #26) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:59 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 18870, Gorkington wrote:mastin: "fuck guys looks like we might lose someone"
gork: "what r we going to do fuk fuk fuk"
*ck kicks down the door*
ck: "dont worry fuckos, im here to accidentally drop a fakeguilty on someone"
Oh my, like I legit think half of my successes are due to accidents (check Time Shift Mafia III. Thought I checked someone when I checked someone else and ended up clearing additional town..)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18924 (isolation #27) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:12 pm

Post by CommKnight »

If you want to get Math to play along with you, do what I did. Don't get in his face, just nod your head and point out SR/TR and reasons why. People who use personal attacks on here regularly (like I'm talking that they do it every time someone doesn't agree with them *cough cough*) are in the wrong. You attract more bees with honey than vinegar.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19035 (isolation #28) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:48 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Also, for anyone still hating on Math. Remember this. NO ONE corrected Math on me softing a role that I never softed in the first place. It takes more than one to tango. This entire game was swingy. Like seriously, all the different roles to pick from and town prioritized... Pyramid (a scummy wonder to take as town) and neighbourizer wonders.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19041 (isolation #29) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:33 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 19040, RadiantCowbells wrote:You couldn't have gotten me to shoot though.
He could've lynched your ass though. In fact if we delayed the blitz much longer (into today), we may have lost it due to someone pointing out you should've made the shot.

Also RC, I look forward to being against you someday as town, so I can wipe that cockiness out of you. You seem to think you were perfect. No, if town had even one good leader for that day, we would've been screwed and even in scum chat you tried to be cocky about everything. We're like the Allies in WWII, if even one thing went wrong, Germany (town) would've stomped us.

Seriously, I know we were teammates and all, but your attitude does not win over friends. If that's your goal, good job.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19059 (isolation #30) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:14 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Also anyone know why my signature does not appear below my posts? Trying to make my record public of wins/losses so I can keep track of them down the road :P
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19060 (isolation #31) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:17 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 19058, Leonshade wrote:
In post 13486, Vecna wrote:I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs
Now that the game is over, I can finally put this in my sig.
Just ISO'd you so I could check it out. ROFL. That's legit.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19063 (isolation #32) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:47 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Ha, thanks Not Chara. :P
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Mini 1976 - Filled (Currently setting up)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19073 (isolation #33) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:20 am

Post by CommKnight »

Notre Dame: (Available only with Arts Funding) Once per game, during the night, you may learn the number of non-town players present on the previous day's lynch wagon.

^ THIS wonder would've ruined scum if arts was funded... Imagine having an entire town wagon and clearing EVERYONE on a wagon!!! That would destroy mafia!
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19075 (isolation #34) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:25 am

Post by CommKnight »

Town was too paranoid, I wish I started this from the beginning as town. I would've tore into anyone who voted for neither Day 1. Mechanics really is key and speculation on the pros and cons are probably what puts me ahead when it comes to that bit :P
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19078 (isolation #35) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:46 am

Post by CommKnight »

Nah, I think if anything scum would've had to night kill me. I'm pretty good with surviving day lynches, especially early game. Always someone scummier.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19087 (isolation #36) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:12 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 19086, PeregrineV wrote:
@Nadhia-
Did you or can you post the
Arts wonders
- that were like vote-related only?
Check Dead spoiled or Mod thread. Both have a full list of what the future eras and arts funded wonders would've been!
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”