Therealzeus
Therealzeus
Goon
Therealzeus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #54 (isolation #0) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:21 am

Post by Therealzeus »

Good morning! This is my first game out of newbie queue and I am quite excited to see where it leads.
Therealzeus
Therealzeus
Goon
Therealzeus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (isolation #1) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:13 am

Post by Therealzeus »

In post 84, Aronis wrote:
In post 63, Bulbazak wrote:Too early, Gin? To be fair, the light side looks like it has the better player list. Not to knock Dramonic or Ray, but I think it'd be a lot more interesting trying to figure out Titus or you or even Mathblade. I feel like I might be having nonsensical conversations, at least for now.
am I the only one that's happy I don't have to deal with Titus and Mathblade in a PT?
I have never played with Titus so do not know what to expect from him and only played a newbie game with Mathblade and he did not seem like a terrible person. Is there something I should know?
Therealzeus
Therealzeus
Goon
Therealzeus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #111 (isolation #2) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:03 am

Post by Therealzeus »

In post 101, Aronis wrote:My first act as a conftown innocent child (see post #94 if you have doubts about my alignment) is to form a townblock
anyone who wishes to join should fill out the application below and post it in this thread or the dark PT
Spoiler: Application
1. Are you town?
2. Do you have any experience being in townblocks?
3. What skills do you have that will help the townblock?
4. Do you think I'm town?
5. What's your favorite color?
6. Are you on the light side or dark side?
7. Which is better: light or dark?
8. Who's your favorite Star Wars character?
9. What's your favorite song?
10. On a scale of 0 to 10, how much do you want to be in the townblock?
1. Of course
2. I do not
3. I do have a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like scum. I will look for scum, I will find scum and I will kill scum
4. I do for now
5. Green
6. Light Side
7. Light
8. Darth Plagueis
9. Not really sure on this one
10. I would give it a solid 6.
Therealzeus
Therealzeus
Goon
Therealzeus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (isolation #3) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:08 am

Post by Therealzeus »

Reporting in that Light PT is not active.
Therealzeus
Therealzeus
Goon
Therealzeus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (isolation #4) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:14 am

Post by Therealzeus »

In post 118, Bulbazak wrote:Hmmm...

Can you give a Cliff Notes version of what's happened there so far and who's posted?
Mostly introductions, People dibbing specific post numbers, ginngie saying the PT will be her shitpost wasteland, I half jokingly claimed that we should kill the dark side

that is about it
Therealzeus
Therealzeus
Goon
Therealzeus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (isolation #5) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:36 am

Post by Therealzeus »

In post 123, Bulbazak wrote:@Zeus: How many and who exactly? I figure you, Gin, and Titus, so you can skip those, although I'd like to know how often Gin posted there.
As of right now (34 total posts),
Ginngie has 11, Aelita has 1, Eddie has 1, Mathblade has 5, BTD6_maker has 3, FourTrouble has 1, keyenpeydee and ThinkBig have 2
Therealzeus
Therealzeus
Goon
Therealzeus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (isolation #6) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:46 am

Post by Therealzeus »

In post 126, Bulbazak wrote:@Zeus: Nothing from Titus?
You said skip Titus. Titus has 5
Therealzeus
Therealzeus
Goon
Therealzeus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (isolation #7) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:04 am

Post by Therealzeus »

In post 128, Bulbazak wrote:Sorry. You're right. I think you throwing Gin out threw me off. Anything significant in the Titus, Gin, or Mathblade posts? Or is it just random posting?
Not anything of significance that I can gather. Titus said a tunneling joke to Gin and thats about it.
Therealzeus
Therealzeus
Goon
Therealzeus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #159 (isolation #8) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:58 am

Post by Therealzeus »

VOTE: 79 CE
Therealzeus
Therealzeus
Goon
Therealzeus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (isolation #9) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:13 am

Post by Therealzeus »

Just got home from work will post some things once i get done catching up
Therealzeus
Therealzeus
Goon
Therealzeus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #436 (isolation #10) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:17 am

Post by Therealzeus »

Now that I have had some time to catch up, I will give my thoughts on where I think a couple people stand. I will admit that none of these reads are super strong, but it is what it is.

79 CE - I believe this person is scum. I did not like their interaction with Gin in pregame where they got angry and jokingly (im assuming here) stated they cant sub out for thinking Gin is scum based on her "<3" posting. Also the whole dont nk me and take me to lylo and they 1 vs 1 to determine who wins takes the game. 1) it is pre game so I do not believe any read you have is that strong that 2) in a lylo situation with both of them that whoever loses the 1 vs 1 could take the game. Could be reading a little too much into that interaction but gut is not liking it. Putting BTD into their scum circle just by looking at the VC seems rather odd and the potential dumb tell seems kinda gross in the next post verbally stating how many mafia are there? and answering their own question.

Bulb - I liked his interaction with me on the first day on trying to share information between the hoods. His scum read of 79 CE and town read of aronis also reinforces my town read.

Aronis - I liked his reaction in the pregame to RVS votes in pregame, because I have the same exact thoughts about them as well (I think they are pointless). I like his townblock application as it seems like another way to bring the hoods together (though I am not sure how i fell about the members in the TownBlock right now).

Titus - I do not like Titus stating she is giving up/ checking out of this game. I also do not like the switch over to Aronis for reasons being the Bran switched off of the wagon. Early she stated she does not like hoping on large wagons when there is no reasoning and the only reasoning I have found that explained the wagon was Vedith saying that Aronis posted in red and scum read someone he town read. Also, the fact she moved over to aronis when Rautherdir is on the wagon (who she was/is scum reading). All this just feels like someone trying to keep Aronis wagon alive.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”