Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11242 (isolation #800) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:46 pm

Post by Insomniacs »

In post 11106, Cerberus v666 wrote:Regarding the lie detector suggestions: I'm pretty sure thats where the "in the context of the game" thing comes into play. We can reasonably infer that there isn't another scum slot with A50s role, so by using that as the other option besides VT, you've made the statement AI.

There can always be more goons.
And again, given the context of the game (traitor flip/unconfirmed multiball), our "As of this point we can't kill" claim is valid. How about they "claim VT or [traditional scum role that hasn't flipped]"? As you said, there can always be more goons. I'm trying to get very likely innocents here.

-Narna
A hydra of Narna and MathBlade!!
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11243 (isolation #801) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:48 pm

Post by Insomniacs »

In post 11146, Master Vampire wrote:
In post 11092, mhsmith0 wrote:
In post 11091, Master Vampire wrote:{Gork, S&R,
rb
, Shiro, Titus,
Maria
, Insomniacs, dave}
{Wheme, PV,
priscila
, vax, Gamma}
{Ginngie, Cerb, Random}
{Aristo, Vedith}
{mhsmith,
drixx
}
I guess this is what my reads are looking like right now.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Like, are you actively trying to be lynchbait or something?
yeah I was being rushed to come off, there was a lack of...double checking.
Drixx should still be where he is though. Just not redscum
In post 11239, Master Vampire wrote:
In post 11235, WhemeStar wrote:Also I think the major reason I've been doing nothing is multiball messes with my head
good thing its not multiball then
Hello?

-Narna
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11254 (isolation #802) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:47 pm

Post by Insomniacs »

Everyone stop bargaining with Titus for our lynch/claim. If you think we're town, we don't need to fucking claim. There are so many more slots that would be a better check. If Titus is so anal about us, she can gs us even if it's a waste. No need to drag town through the mud and force a claim. Need I remind everyone that the last person who agreed with us about Titus' role being neighborizor with an investigative aspect by definition flipped town? What's so goddamn scummy about our slot? First this phase Titus said we were blue traitor, but then had a random change of heart about it being confirmed singleball (which she argued against me when I said that was the assumption I'm rolling with), so now it's some bullshit about Math meta. Where she keeps saying to people who think our play has been genuine, "well scum math can do that
too
." It's not even this is [i[only[/i] something Math would do as scum. It's not an AI argument. I've been trying to sort other slots, push other wagons, and discuss better ways to lie detect. All I've seen from Titus this phase is "Policy Math she's town holding up the gamestate", shading Smith for assuming it's multiball, and "Math is actually scum based on a single game of meta, and is still holding up the gamestate." People start scumhunting, and then our slot posts and Titus gridlocks the game. Move.TheFuck.On.

-Narna
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11256 (isolation #803) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:11 pm

Post by Insomniacs »

Circular logic. We have no reason to think your scum, but claim. You're the best person to investigate because you don't want to claim. Piss off.

-Narna
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11261 (isolation #804) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:04 pm

Post by Insomniacs »

In post 11256, Insomniacs wrote:Circular logic, "We have no reason to think your scum, but claim. You're the best person to investigate because you don't want to claim." Piss off.

-Narna
God forbid someone misinterpret a post because of poor punctuation.

-Narna
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11285 (isolation #805) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:37 pm

Post by Insomniacs »

We're VT or Goon, and have taken no actions

-Narna
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11288 (isolation #806) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:42 pm

Post by Insomniacs »

In post 11287, mhsmith0 wrote:
In post 11285, Insomniacs wrote:We're VT or Goon, and have taken no actions
Probably the least surprising post of the game (I gave it like 20% odds there'd be a PR claim)

Flavor?
We're Giraffe. Math's going to make a post pointing out the flavor crumbs and whatnot. Smith is super town by the way guys.

-Narna
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11292 (isolation #807) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:47 pm

Post by Insomniacs »

I just got home after a super long work day Titus....

Practically every other post (exaggeration) has the word neck in it...Giraffe is an animal that has the longest neck in the world.

I also did a few posts involving ice cream. Vanilla ice cream is my favorite flavor. I even did it in the exact way I trained you I did it in Titus.

Blah getting the posts now.

-- Math

Wheme is obv scum and should be lynched.
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11296 (isolation #808) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:00 pm

Post by Insomniacs »

Spoiler: Role/Flavor Crumbs Part One Neck posts
In post 436, Insomniacs wrote:Midnight here in California.

Thanks to Nexus for fixing the issue with the hydra account :)

Good night will post content in the AM when I don't need sugar to hold my neck up.

--MathBlade
In post 663, Insomniacs wrote:Narna and I haven't read everything (both about half way through) but we agree Gamma is scum based on what we have read.

Based on this we think this is where we will put our long neck out in the line and pluck the scum from their resting place and hopefully lynch them.

VOTE: GammaEmerald
In post 895, Insomniacs wrote:Whelp since no one answered my question I am moving on with my catch-up. Fuck Zebras.

-- MathBlade

Y'all are not reading if you can't answer a simple question.
In post 1023, Insomniacs wrote:
In post 1021, Titus wrote:
In post 1019, Cerberus v666 wrote:@Titus:Oh right, the one way mason thing from my first game on site, a claim that you rightfully took issue with because there was no support for it.

@Math: *shrug* I think the game would be greatly improved if people scumhunted instead of spending their time on bullshit cryptic flavor shit.

Seriously.
Townhunting. Seriously. :-p

@Math, If you want to, you can just say you're one on the list.
I have flavor in Cowboy Bebop.
In the interests of self defense I am not who you are looking for and you need to sync with RB.

He understands where I can see and reach. I think.
Pedit: Cerb is town. Gamma scum.
--Math
In post 2464, Insomniacs wrote:Quit tweaking guys, just wait for the claim. The game started a week ago. We'll find a lynch the day slysly claims. @NF we joined the Nero counterwagon instead of lynching Sly after Gamma claimed. Stretching our neck out for an afk whatever Sly is (possible town pr, lurksack) verses our own role copping godfather in Nero (who tends to be a strong player) would be a pretty bad bus.

-Narna
In post 2677, Insomniacs wrote:
In post 2669, Titus wrote:
In post 2667, Insomniacs wrote:
In post 2660, Titus wrote:
In post 2659, Cerberus v666 wrote:
In post 2657, Gamma Emerald wrote:It's not role madness.
It's not declared role madness, which means it could be, and I have yet to see a vanilla claim. Regardless, it's probably role heavy. I don't recall the ratio in the previous incarnation, though I do recall seeing vanilla flips there.
Meh probably rolemadness given gf and rolecop were in the same card. I might the closest thing to a vt.
Stop talking about this go have a snack.

@Thread PLEASE WAIT FOR SLY CLAIM OR REPLACEMENT!!!!

--Math
I has plan. Please chill.

~Titus
Better be one large ass fridge of chill because I feel like I am really sticking my neck out here.

--Math
In post 4454, Insomniacs wrote:VOTE: PeregrineV

Am I not your townread? Do I not count as such? *glares harder with my long neck extended*
My townreads are not saying a damn thing. Pretty much I was working towards a consensus and then one person randomly voted MariaR you without a reason provided townread PV after him being a policy lynch. That "what my townreads want" is effectively destroyed. So I start with my suggestion and wait for you to compromise with me, but instead you have no interest in actually backing up and reassessing. So yeah. Your brand of "compromise" I have tried all fucking day and nothing. So I don't give a fuck I am AFK the rest of the day and a lot of Monday but will phone post when I can.

I need ice cream.

--Math
In post 5024, Insomniacs wrote:
In post 5017, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 5011, Insomniacs wrote:Gamma is town because I townread him and because Star Wars and because he noticed something and if he puts it together with a prior post of mine he will definitely see what I am waiting on for tomorrow. And why Titus got a little suspicion.

Mainly if Gamma isn't Town I will be finding about 20 GIFs of crying for the dead PT.

--Math
We both have 3 page ISOs. I'm not looking for things we noticed without some pointers.
Gamma uhmmmm without full claiming I can't really point out what you said without sticking my neck out really hard.

--Math
In post 5601, Insomniacs wrote:
In post 5567, Priscila wrote:
In post 5315, Insomniacs wrote:Why is our hydra of all people in your list in the evil section?

PV should be an automatic null and if he provided stupid stuff lynch him. He is lurker tastic and auto townreads there hurt town. If you townread Titus then RB is necessarily a townread.

If you aren't caught up on the game also you need to state where you are caught up to. This helps explain things. I just don't think these reads are real.

--Math
I went into your iso more now and I am reading you a little more as innocent, but it was because your first reads you gave without significant interaction and no reasoning and frequently you are saying that some post makes someone scum and you give one bare reason but you are so convinced, and you switch your reads or make very strong statements without reasoning - that felt to me like you want to hide behind force. But I can see now that you have been able to provide good reasoning at different places for your stances and the content from your other head is the same as that, so my concerns are less.
Keep in mind I also have a hydra head to talk to and I has reasons.

Reasons scum shall quake in their boots for. I have no problem putting my neck on the line for it either.

Someone please hammer Ram while I am out 24 hours.
In post 5753, Insomniacs wrote:
In post 5751, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 5745, Insomniacs wrote:
In post 5728, Gamma Emerald wrote:A couple things
Don't lynch Wheme ever, don't get how Ice Cream = vig Priscila, why is Tywin in the same group as Titus.
What does date mean? Guessing TR
It doesn't mean my ice cream.

Although *passes you a bowl* here.

Now this should be clear :)

Because Titus could be running a gambit where she isn't a masonizer.
Date means light TR yeah.

Marry is the hardest TR on the planet.

Sorry I was super sleepy when I wrote that.
I get nothing from a wiki search for ice cream character-flavor-wise
Correct.

That is what my neck is for.

The icecream is because in games like this there is usually ONE or in rare cases TWO bowls of ice cream and I want to make sure you knew and scum are afraid Gamma.

Come eat ice cream.

--Math
In post 8815, Insomniacs wrote:If someone dying provides 4 confirmed Town I would freaking self vote and hop off that cliff asap and then people would know all four of those people are conf Town. I would gladly put my neck on the line for that.

She won't let me hunt Priscilla and gives excuses. Lies to Town multiple times. Decides lynches unilaterally and that is that we are supposed to agree because she randomly had an action go through on an ascetic that had no business going through. She knows I have something missing and won't say what. She said MariaR checked Cerb so she tried to buddy him or me.

Regardless just done.

--Math
In post 10594, Insomniacs wrote:My answer is in my previous post.

Anything else sticks out the wrong neck.

--Math

If you don't get it ask yourself that question again:
In post 10885, Insomniacs wrote:
In post 10881, Titus wrote:
In post 10877, Master Vampire wrote:
In post 10870, Titus wrote:
In post 10865, Ginngie wrote:No problem home slice
Good. If Cerb is in, we can tentatively clear you barring vanilla claim.

Let's be quiet now and wait for others.

@Master Vampire, Can we just vote Math today?
I really think math is town, but this unreasonable bloodlust for titus is detracting from the game, when every five minutes the entire town has to call them out on tin-foil bullshit about Titus being scum.
I still want aristo, but if we really can't, I guess we can do math. But I don't feel good about letting town die.
I am very aware of the possibility of Math town. They are capable of this tinfoil as scum.

I offered them a chance to be as cleared as I am for laying their cards on the table. They said no. Set aside the facts its Math. How often does that happen?
Did it ever occur to you like I said SEVERAL TIMES I am willing to lay my neck out on the line for what I believe?

You are pushing me because I won't let you have everyone mass claim for a role that is unproven to a person who claims a god level ability when waiting on an open thread question from the mod when you actively ask a player to lie in thread.

Your threat to lynch doesn't scare me and I will quote your scumslip to kingdom come.

--Math
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11297 (isolation #809) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:02 pm

Post by Insomniacs »

In post 5753, Insomniacs wrote:
In post 5751, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 5745, Insomniacs wrote:
In post 5728, Gamma Emerald wrote:A couple things
Don't lynch Wheme ever, don't get how Ice Cream = vig Priscila, why is Tywin in the same group as Titus.
What does date mean? Guessing TR
It doesn't mean my ice cream.

Although *passes you a bowl* here.

Now this should be clear :)

Because Titus could be running a gambit where she isn't a masonizer.
Date means light TR yeah.

Marry is the hardest TR on the planet.

Sorry I was super sleepy when I wrote that.
I get nothing from a wiki search for ice cream character-flavor-wise
Correct.

That is what my neck is for.

The icecream is because in games like this there is usually ONE or in rare cases TWO bowls of ice cream and I want to make sure you knew and scum are afraid Gamma.

Come eat ice cream.

--Math
I was fishy as fuck about MariaR's switch to gunsmith and Titus's response as in multiball games Titus has the rule of ONE token VT and then wasn't following it.

Ice cream -- Our role PM is an icecream flavor explicit crumb.

Gamma asked a specific question and caught on we were VT so I did a nailed it GIF.

Hence why I was so sure he'd never kill us.

--Math
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11298 (isolation #810) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:02 pm

Post by Insomniacs »

It was*
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11302 (isolation #811) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:06 pm

Post by Insomniacs »

In post 5752, Ramcius wrote:
In post 5744, Gorkington wrote:the only vote youve pushed is on someone that is currently not likely to go through because of "possible-sq-crumbing-stuff". if you actually care about getting momentum going, you should either be attacking smith's position that tywin is cleared or start pushing something else.

also, is it really fair to criticize the content of the push on you, when i dont really remember you ever pushing real reasoning for any of your reads either?
like, why is the push on you people disagreeing with your reads and just calling you scum
while your push isnt?
Why people are expecting me come with some big case, when i was lurking/not reading big chunk of game? If you want PL me for it, i can't do anything against, hence that's was my point to rb, why i don't defend myself

guess Inso is town, if i getting Ice cream person right (either of them)
Ramicus IMHO picked up on the VT claim and IMHO so did Gamma

No one matches it. Meaning no powers. He hints at it after that fact too.

Can we get back to regularly scheduled programming and lynch likely Mafia WhemeStar?

--Math
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11303 (isolation #812) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:06 pm

Post by Insomniacs »

In post 11301, Vaxkiller wrote:CAn u give your targets?
My icecream bowl and I had a LOT of fun times together every night :P

It was very boring.

--Math
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11305 (isolation #813) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:12 pm

Post by Insomniacs »

In post 11299, Vaxkiller wrote:Sticking out your neck... i dont get it

Im terrible at crumbs
Read Narna's claim.

We're the character Giraffe.

Another post we have is fuck Zebras.

I hate being VT in games and Zebra fucked over Giraffe in the Cowboy Bebop lore.

--Math
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11308 (isolation #814) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:30 pm

Post by Insomniacs »

In post 11304, Ginngie wrote:but to like answer your question fully.

I truly, from the bottom of my heart, just don't care about wheme, like at all. He's a non-entity, he'll be lynched as the game goes on, yes, but that's like before LyLo near it.

As for Math, to continue

basically where I see the tunneling is that for one, I'm P-sure i heard that it's in their scum range, two, previous experience tunneling one player only and only focusing on that, while looks good, is really a facade to push one person and not have to do, really anything else.

Hell I did it offsite where I pushed obv!town Grey and people didn't touch me. So yee, I scum read that and while you may not agree with that, from my Point of View you can understand where I'm coming from.
Spoiler: Basically somewhere around this area, still need to dig quotes from Insom's posting to further it but my point was here
In post 10244, Ginngie wrote:Speaking of insomanics I think they're a stale read on my slot. They scum read me for active lurking when in reality it's a 32 player game and the trend of me being a more active voice as the numbers dwindles is fucking proof. As in yesterday, with less people, you could actually here what I had to say.

The reason here is two things as well, first off, activity is a big ball of bullshit newbcakes tell that means nothing and is really weak and doesn't focus on the players content, and to be fair, you actually discussing my content to provide a reason for me being scum is a tip of the hat to ya, but as I was saying, it's a weaksauce reason to use and off my mind, besides scum reading a claimed miller, (ignoring my ego making this about me) all I can remember them is slight pushes on me every few days. With the read being just activity based. I actually couldn't tell ya why they scum read me now but I think they do.

The lie detector I quoted from a game previous and it was actually ongoing while this was happening(it's not now) so it's like, I'm seeing Math do the same exact thing and they flipped scum in the finished game that ran the same time as this, and was like, holy shit, that's the same move, they're bloody scum.

NOW THE MOST IMPORTANT PART

the righteousness, that was a little joke with me dealing with like a little bit of gut going on and "righteousness" cuz I was at this christian summer camp :lol:

You are scum. You need rope
badly
. The only reason I don't push you now is that I think Wheme needs rope
first
and Narna agrees.

It's a point Narna and I sometimes disagree on.

However that game I knew a lie detector wasn't in progress however you clearly don't know my scum games if you think I am scared of one. I never ever lie almost ever in my scum games. A lie detector is literally I don't give a fuck except to help him settle how his role works. I asked a question to the moderator via PM AND THE THREAD and still haven't gotten a response of "HEY I ACKNOWLEDGE THIS GIVE ME 20 YEARS" or "HEY I'M NOT ANSWERING THAT".

If I ask a mod how a cop works I expect an answer. If I ask a mod how a lie detector works I expect an answer because they are in the wiki. FA answered me about the gunsmith and how that works and not getting an answer from FA or Firebringer about how they'd handle a role (regardless of its existence or not) is crap.

The only thing remotely accurate about that post is I do have an accurate scumrange...Mainly I can get Titus to townread me almost always as scum and she scumreads me as town. Every freaking game. Even in the game I was scum in where she lynched me I was "policy" not an actual scumread. So IF I was scum I assure you this cluster fuck would NOT be happening I'd actually enjoy this game rather than the Titus wants it dictatorship it has become. Quite frankly if you don't agree with Titus prepare to fucking claim because Titus will "demand" it. She'll make up some bullshit when she isn't even confirmed town. There are mechanics that break every common sense of moderating if Titus is telling the truth and FA and I specifically talked mechanics after the first game so I
highly
doubt she'd put in things like this. I just don't buy it.

-- Math
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11311 (isolation #815) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:42 pm

Post by Insomniacs »

In post 11310, Ginngie wrote:So

what your saying is

that even when you knew there wasn't a lie detector, yet you purposely started shit about it and was unnecessarily difficult

and this game you were being unnecessarily difficult to fucking claim VT/Goon.
I didn't start shit and was difficult. I was working 60-70 hour work weeks and hardly ever posting. The LAST thing I did was start shit.

This game I'm not being difficult because everyone is "worship Titus" when she's not confirmed town she's confirmed wrong in her read of me, based on talks with FA before this game even started I doubt she'd EVER put in a gunsmith masonizer. I have tried to move onto scumhunting SEVERAL times today. However because Titus dictates if you don't disagree you claim I literally come back to pages and pages of Math you're the worst person in the world. No one even accused Narna of being difficult when I was talking with him in order to claim just to get the insults and Math you suck and math you always do this to stop.

No one should ever claim pre L-1 and I was trying to eat a night kill. Now that's not gonna happen.

--Math
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11313 (isolation #816) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:45 pm

Post by Insomniacs »

In post 11310, Ginngie wrote:So

what your saying is

that even when you knew there wasn't a lie detector, yet you purposely started shit about it and was unnecessarily difficult

and this game you were being unnecessarily difficult to fucking claim VT/Goon.
We didn't want to claim while being townread by most people who aren't Titus. What's the scummy implication here? That we claim stalled and drew a ton of attention to ourselves to formulate a convoluted VT claim? On the stale read bit, I was in super skim mode and unable to post much, so I stuck with my gut. I admitted you were right about the read being stale and dropped the read.

-Narna
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11314 (isolation #817) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:49 pm

Post by Insomniacs »

In post 11312, Vaxkiller wrote:I dunno, y would math push this had to be wrong? On the other hand, can we have targets?
We're VT or Goon. We have taken no actions, and we've had zero targets. Was that necessary, or were you talking to someone else?

-Narna
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11319 (isolation #818) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:56 pm

Post by Insomniacs »

VOTE: Whemestar

I gotta go. Whemestar should be lynched. No way FA includes two millers.

--Math
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11321 (isolation #819) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:57 pm

Post by Insomniacs »

In post 11317, Vaxkiller wrote:But I really dont want this 1v1 nonsense to get in the way
This won't get in the way. Why are you unsure of us?

-Narna
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11337 (isolation #820) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:35 am

Post by Insomniacs »

In post 11336, Titus wrote:VOTE: mhsmith0

I'm ok with this solely because he wanted Math to claim but derailed it too. Talking out of both sides of his mouth.
Wheme should be the lynch
No opinions on Jack.
Claimed Miller after another already flipped.
Master Vampire needs rope for saying the non existing vig would handle it when that isn't how you handle scumreads.

--Math
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11342 (isolation #821) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:12 am

Post by Insomniacs »

I have Shadowrun y'all but this game is pissing me off.

First you let Titus stop the game to a crawl spamming math claim over and over again. Now that I have you all aren't unvoting and those of you that are unvoting aren't even pretending what I say gives a damn. This day is so freaking scummy.

Tinfoil hat theory: Titus,Cerb, Random, Ginnie, Wheme, Master Vampire all scum of some kind

And please stop advocating for a non existent vig to shoot people. Gamma hasn't been posting in a while.

--Math
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11345 (isolation #822) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:15 am

Post by Insomniacs »

In post 11343, Vedith wrote:Gamma doesn't have access to Mafia right now.
That is my point. Expecting a player to vig when not here is ridiculous.

Forgot Vax in my list up there phone posting.

--Math
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11347 (isolation #823) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:16 am

Post by Insomniacs »

In post 11344, Randomnamechange wrote:math, what were you expecting people to do vs titus + cerb + gork? the only real pushback has been me and shiro and it was clear that the game would stall out.
Discuss anything else.

--Math

Don't you think it is even more odd how they targeted ME specifically and now only are getting back to Mafia?

They wanted my claim for a reason.
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11349 (isolation #824) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:18 am

Post by Insomniacs »

In post 11346, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 11342, Insomniacs wrote:I have Shadowrun y'all but this game is pissing me off.

First you let Titus stop the game to a crawl spamming math claim over and over again. Now that I have you all aren't unvoting and those of you that are unvoting aren't even pretending what I say gives a damn. This day is so freaking scummy.

Tinfoil hat theory: Titus,Cerb, Random, Ginnie, Wheme, Master Vampire all scum of some kind

And please stop advocating for a non existent vig to shoot people. Gamma hasn't been posting in a while.

--Math
your claim was scummy tbh
you crummed a PR, used it to try and alleviate pressure on yourself then claimed VT.
I didn't say I crumbed a PR I said I crumbed my role. And no it isn't.

I was CCing Maria's VT claim believing there would only be a few. When Titus didn't back me up it was suspicious. I have crumbed flavor and role from the moment I could and have been consistent. If people read we are a PR we did our job right to try to draw an NK.

--Math
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11350 (isolation #825) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:20 am

Post by Insomniacs »

In post 11348, Randomnamechange wrote:no shit
did you miss me pushing smith and wheme? you lot shitting up the thread was the thing hindering the discussion of other stuff
Push harder or ignore her. She targeted me specifically and is now okay with continuing the game.

I want to know why. I am betting Titus Cerb mafia. Need to talk with Narna late tonight but pretty much Titus is silencing anyone who discredits her and I think RB was a scum kill and Gamma wouldn't have vigged RB.

--Math
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11353 (isolation #826) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:24 am

Post by Insomniacs »

In post 11351, Randomnamechange wrote:tinfoil OP
it isnt possible to push people when a large portion of active town is dead set on one course of action.
Bullshit. Large active pool didn't want our claim. Titus literally beat any compromise out of them.

This smells and I don't believe it.

--Math
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11355 (isolation #827) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:25 am

Post by Insomniacs »

In post 11352, Vedith wrote:
In post 11350, Insomniacs wrote:
In post 11348, Randomnamechange wrote:no shit
did you miss me pushing smith and wheme? you lot shitting up the thread was the thing hindering the discussion of other stuff
Push harder or ignore her. She targeted me specifically and is now okay with continuing the game.

I want to know why. I am betting Titus Cerb mafia. Need to talk with Narna late tonight but pretty much Titus is silencing anyone who discredits her and I think RB was a scum kill and Gamma wouldn't have vigged RB.

--Math
Would explain her constant paranoier of the second Scum team while controlling where people lynch :giggle:
Yup.

Titus probably has a gunsmith on her team and is just a neighborizer and is probably doing all the kills now.

Yay tinfoil hat theory.

--Math
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11357 (isolation #828) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:27 am

Post by Insomniacs »

In post 11251, mhsmith0 wrote:Proposed compromise:

Insomniacs, you guys agree to claim next day phase
Titus, that's early enough that they can't wiggle out of being forced to claim

Pros:
1) we stop talking about this
2) if insomniacs is a protective PR if some sort (daves note is certainly plausible on their slot fwiw) then they at least get one more night to use their power and/or force scum to roll the dice on what they are or aren't; if they're bluffing, they might eat a scum bullet of some sort for their trouble

Titus and math, are you willing to meet each other halfway there?
Mhsmith as well. Look who is up.

I think there were a couple others but I need to go now.

--Math
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11384 (isolation #829) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:52 am

Post by Insomniacs »

I see we've made great strides in moving on, eh Titus? It shouldn't be this hard to lynch a second miller or a damn afk slot that was run up once.

-Narna
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11389 (isolation #830) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:36 am

Post by Insomniacs »

Our claim was thoroughly crumbed and our play surrounding Maria's VT claim is consistent with us being VT. We claimed when confirm town asked for it, and as I recall you were ok with us not claiming at first. I didn't think Titus would get so stuck on it, and I 100% didn't expect town to facilitate it.

-Narna
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11390 (isolation #831) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:37 am

Post by Insomniacs »

In post 11388, Vedith wrote:Anyone seen Shiro?
Can I check your pocket, Titus?
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11393 (isolation #832) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:01 am

Post by Insomniacs »

In post 11390, Insomniacs wrote:
In post 11388, Vedith wrote:Anyone seen Shiro?
Can I check your pocket, Titus?
--Math

Seriously you push us to claim and say Cerb can lie detect us then now say after we have demonstrated its consistency to lynch us.
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11395 (isolation #833) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:02 am

Post by Insomniacs »

At Shadowrun if that is real last reads are as given.

--Math
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11396 (isolation #834) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:03 am

Post by Insomniacs »

In post 11394, Shiro wrote:
Vote :Insomniac

Yes, because there was absolutely no reason for town to say we are VT or mafia goon.

None, nothing, no a single one.
It is for the lie detect.

Can't say VT only that is alignment indicative.
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11401 (isolation #835) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:07 am

Post by Insomniacs »

In post 11397, Shiro wrote:.....

Huh?

The.....lie detect has......... Limitation?
Shiro you're IC please read. Like the way we crumbed required people to read.

--Math
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11405 (isolation #836) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:14 am

Post by Insomniacs »

In post 11404, Cerberus v666 wrote:Oh Shiro.

Titus, Shiro, Cerb ET al please place your votes on Wheme where they belong.
Ftfy gtg

--Math
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11407 (isolation #837) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:39 am

Post by Insomniacs »

....So you're saying because Wheme claimed miller smith is better? When a miller has already flipped.

Really?

--Math
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11409 (isolation #838) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:43 am

Post by Insomniacs »

In post 11408, Randomnamechange wrote:sry i meant to add that wheme shoulod be vigged to the end of my post
Again we have no active vig.

Stop saying wheme should be vigged.

Gamma is site flaking and replacements he is second in the list.

If you think Gamma can mysteriously show back up then suggest vigging Smith. Don't let almost certain scum escape a lynch.

--Math
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11417 (isolation #839) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:59 am

Post by Insomniacs »

In post 11412, WhemeStar wrote:Literally the case on me is that my flavor is the same as scums was last game
Case on you is you are miller and you've been doing jack crap all game.

Literally the flavor is irrelevant to the case.

--Math
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11418 (isolation #840) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:01 am

Post by Insomniacs »

In post 11413, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 11409, Insomniacs wrote:
In post 11408, Randomnamechange wrote:sry i meant to add that wheme shoulod be vigged to the end of my post

If you think Gamma can mysteriously show back up then suggest vigging Smith. Don't let almost certain scum escape a lynch.

--Math
smith lynch is more informative than wheme
No it isn't. If anything Wheme lynch is more info than Wheme and even if you disagree IIOA is a scumtell.

--Math
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11434 (isolation #841) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:42 am

Post by Insomniacs »

In post 11424, Cerberus v666 wrote:
In post 11423, davesaz wrote:Scum crumbing their fakeclaim is a thing.
I'd be on board with lynching a 2nd miller claim.

This needs to be said just in case there is a blue team and we make it to a blue vs town endgame. I think Titus is still more likely to be town anyway for reasons I'll continue to keep secret, but...
Spoiler: remember
A gunsmith on the blue team makes sense as a way to hunt red, and scumhunting in MB is a thing
Yep.
Then vote Wheme with Narna and me :)

--Math
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11435 (isolation #842) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:44 am

Post by Insomniacs »

In post 11425, Master Vampire wrote:
In post 11342, Insomniacs wrote: And please stop advocating for a non existent vig to shoot people. Gamma hasn't been posting in a while.

--Math
he wasn't posting yesterday either and yet, we still had a vig
And I still argued people shouldn't be calling for a slot to be vigged. I don't expect Gamma to magically appear during the night. Neither should anyone else.

--Mafh
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11436 (isolation #843) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:45 am

Post by Insomniacs »

In post 11433, Gorkington wrote:did you have to go back to do that or did you just remember?
Doesn't matter he doesn't have enough scumreads. List is likely fake.

Random can be lynched too.

--Math

Wheme today.
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11442 (isolation #844) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:20 am

Post by Insomniacs »

In post 11438, Cerberus v666 wrote:
In post 11428, Gorkington wrote:what about whemes play is even scummy.
cerb this bit on the last page about him forgetting his read on tywin isnt even scummy at all?
I didn't say it was scummy, but if something wasn't significant enough for him to remember doing it, he certainly doesn't deserve any credit for it. The SCUMMIEST thing is his entire ISO is the exact wording he used when he flavor claimed, the whole "oh, I guess I better do this too". It feels like a super forced casualesss to a risky play(claiming his real scum flavor), but it could be NOTHING, and nothing else in his ISO is particularly scummy, and he's being pushed by my scumread smith, AND smith's case on his is a complete fabrication, given that I just checked his ISO to confirm it was indeed devoid of content, only to find out that it has more content than the ISO of Aristo, whose content less ISO smith was okay with.

So yeah, overall I don't sufficient cause for anyone going after wheme, especially over smith.
This is day 6. Wheme has no content of anything. Wheme is active lurking and compared to the town game I was in him with wholly different. Combined with the miller claim should be number one on a Cerb list. FoS Cerb grows.

Whereas Smith on the other hand has enough posts to where anything can be made scummy. Smith is someone who posts scummy posts as Town (See In Memory for example) and I feel scum are trying to all push smith to avoid lynching Wheme. Smith didn't have nearly as many scumreads before this started.
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11444 (isolation #845) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:27 am

Post by Insomniacs »

I think the way no one is checking Titus and just saying because she said she is a masonizer she has to be Town suspicious. Cerb no results by day 6 suspicious, especially when a mod cannot create a wiki like answer for how a lie detector would work in the game if it existed. Random's activity only picked up just now when Wheme was a major contender. Vaxkiller tried to do derp shade which is generally something Titus teaches her scumbuddies to do. Wheme claiming miller would let him last a long ass while lurking and the fact Titus doesn't push him after is ridiculous.

Shiro is an IC yes but clearly hasn't been reading and is taking what Titus gives him pretty much verbatim and I think Gorkington is sheeping as well. I don't see Gork who scum without scum influence making a naked vote like that with an "oops". If anything Gork and Shiro are Town beards.

--Math
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11445 (isolation #846) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:29 am

Post by Insomniacs »

In post 10144, Titus wrote:I am not a fan of prs claiming at this time. Mayyyybe Vax since he said self-clearing.

Three deaths can be

Red/Blue/Gamma Vig
Red/Blue/Gamma SK w dayvig
Red/Gamma Vig/ SK

I'd like actual work Cerb :(
Titus has Vax's claim. Bus driver is in no way self clearing and doesn't push. She does empty vapid pushes of her buddies and goes after other people as scum. She did the same with me in the Upick.

--Math
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11446 (isolation #847) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:31 am

Post by Insomniacs »

Instead she spends the entire time and holds up the entire game to demand WE claim. How exactly does that help her sort Vaxkiller? It doesn't.

Titus what is your Vaxkiller read?

--Math
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11448 (isolation #848) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:38 am

Post by Insomniacs »

In post 10316, Cerberus v666 wrote:I confirmed with the mod before submitting my lie detect on PV that my ability did count as targeting the individual who made the post I was lie detecting, so commuting or ascetic or anything like that would have rendered a "no result".

I mentioned back on D3 that PVs statement was insufficient, but he never came back to post the way I wanted him to.

Titus is making stupid assumptions again. PV, if town, could have a triggered or otherwise limited shot commute, not one bound by certain days/nights. He could also, if scum, have a teammate who was able to forcibly commute him. We KNOW he commuted N2, but we don't know the restrictions or the source of his commute. No objections to the PV pressure(always found it rather silly that after his commute was checked, we just ignored him again), but please remember, Titus, that there are ways for him to commute N2, be checked by me N3, and be town.
Cerb is scum based on this post and Titus got him out of a jam.

--Math

Titus barely even touches Wheme despite having her own experiences with a miller claim.

Titus instead starts the day trying to give me what I want and butter me up with a half ass answer about the gunsmith that still makes no sense and tries to give me who I want to lynch. I want to see Titus actually follow up on the many leads she has started instead of just plucking someone from thin air.

--Math
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11449 (isolation #849) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:39 am

Post by Insomniacs »

In post 11413, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 11409, Insomniacs wrote:

--Math
smith lynch is more informative than wheme
@Gork -- No he isn't. He is trying to lynch Smith.

--Math
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11451 (isolation #850) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:53 am

Post by Insomniacs »

In post 11450, Titus wrote:@Math, Lock town if singleball is my Vax read. He explains the NF kill and why Dave has kept town alive. I'll revisit with proof of multiball. I want you dead for my sanity, but we're letting Cerb check you.

@Gork - I'm back following.

VOTE: mhsmith0
Explain why when his claim isn't self clearing. And if accurate he'd have been fucking with people's reads all game and why you aren't doing your whole leash a negative utility role shtick. Why? Don't you think it is odd he acted every night?

You are 100% convinced multiball at day open and give me a singleball answer. Why?
--Math
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11459 (isolation #851) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:48 am

Post by Insomniacs »

In post 11453, Cerberus v666 wrote:Wait what math? I received no results? What sre you talking about?

And you're completely misunderstanding the wheme no content issue. The problem is smith's ENTIRE content portion of his push on wheme is based on the lack of content, but earlier today he excused that same lack of content from aristophanes. I didn't say smith didn't have content.
You said Titus but didn't work because masonizer but the post you quoted had no masonizer in it.

You have some other reason (need to look up what) your N4 claim was unreliable.

So you have no verifiable results.

Ari I believe (need to double check) was on VLA. Wheme hasn't been. Wheme needs rope.

--Math
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11460 (isolation #852) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:49 am

Post by Insomniacs »

In post 11456, Titus wrote:
Y'all are awesome. Everyone gets credit who is on a scum wagon fmpov. Who cares who is first?

Second, we can just leave an end of day post for Gamma and Ari slots detailing what each slot is doing and the if you shoot this you get turbo lynched list.
Because I don't think Smith is scum from how this wagon has formed. If you scumread Wheme join me.

--Math
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11461 (isolation #853) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:49 am

Post by Insomniacs »

In post 11458, Titus wrote:
In post 11457, Cerberus v666 wrote:I don't trust that we can actually rely on the gamma slot replacement to reading the last few posts of the day.
That's why it's right before hammer, but I understand that and waiting. We might be waiting awhile.

Can we do a gentleperson's agreement to put whomever we lynch at L-2 and then just stop posting?
Or instead of stalling the game a crap ton AGAIN we can have actual discussion.

--Math
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11466 (isolation #854) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:59 am

Post by Insomniacs »

Except for the fact you yourself said you received a PM from the mod saying commuting should be irrelevant.

Who should I believe you or you?

--Math
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11467 (isolation #855) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:08 am

Post by Insomniacs »

In post 10316, Cerberus v666 wrote:I confirmed with the mod before submitting my lie detect on PV that my ability did count as targeting the individual who made the post I was lie detecting, so commuting or ascetic or anything like that would have rendered a "no result".

I mentioned back on D3 that PVs statement was insufficient, but he never came back to post the way I wanted him to.

Titus is making stupid assumptions again. PV, if town, could have a triggered or otherwise limited shot commute, not one bound by certain days/nights. He could also, if scum, have a teammate who was able to forcibly commute him. We KNOW he commuted N2, but we don't know the restrictions or the source of his commute. No objections to the PV pressure(always found it rather silly that after his commute was checked, we just ignored him again), but please remember, Titus, that there are ways for him to commute N2, be checked by me N3, and be town.
This post here.

So if PV commuted you would have gotten a no result.

You said you got one.

So either your lie detect is irrelevant and you got no useful result on Titus or you got no useful result on Titus and got a result on PV which is it?

--Math
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11468 (isolation #856) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:09 am

Post by Insomniacs »

In post 11466, Insomniacs wrote:Except for the fact you yourself said you received a PM from the mod saying commuting should be relevant.

Who should I believe you or you?

--Math
Ebwop
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11469 (isolation #857) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:10 am

Post by Insomniacs »

If he commuted N2 we have no proof you lie detect and each time you're supposed to lie detect you have a new hidden restriction.

Occam's razor is you're scum trying to push Smith.

--Math
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11602 (isolation #858) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:55 pm

Post by Insomniacs »

My give a fucks about this game is approaching 0.

--Math
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11615 (isolation #859) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:52 am

Post by Insomniacs »

Another miller also flipped. This really seems like a no brainer.

-Narna
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11694 (isolation #860) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:43 pm

Post by Insomniacs »

Catching up sometime in the next century.

Did we lynch the obvScum fake claiming Wheme yet?

--Math
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11707 (isolation #861) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:37 pm

Post by Insomniacs »

In post 11695, Titus wrote:@Wheme, I am going to need more than you following me here even if you're tired.

@Math, Wheme isn't scum. Your reads have been off all game.
...I have been right a lot too.

You're quick to discount that.

Mod got back to me. Can't answer the question.

This game annoys me to no end.

I claim almighty deity mass role cop. (This is sarcastic)

--Math
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11730 (isolation #862) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:04 am

Post by Insomniacs »

Titus, can I ask you to be consistent in your assumption of mb vs sb? I can understand being unsure, but you've been using definitive statements on this issue to push for our claim, discredit msmith0, and vouch for Dave.
Spoiler:
In post 10843, Titus wrote:
In post 10840, Vaxkiller wrote:Why cant you gunsmith Math?
Math crumbed blue traitor.

Gunsmithing you would be a waste as I TR you.
In post 10850, Titus wrote:
In post 10848, Vaxkiller wrote:Theres just so many days of missing kills its hard to imagine another team
Except for n3, I know what happened to every missing terrorist kill. That kill ain't shooting scum slots.
In post 11184, Titus wrote:
In post 11181, mhsmith0 wrote:
In post 11178, Titus wrote:mhsmith0, why are you pushing an argument that is mathmatically terrible to avoid voting Insomniacs? I gave you an out saying I wouldn't push to vig you if we moved the game along.
This kind of answers itself?

1) I'm not convinced that Insomniacs is scum
2) I think Wheme is pretty likely scum
3) I don't care about being vigged, since I'm just a VT (blah blah blah WIFOM, but if I was scum I'd explicitly not want to die, but at least "I don't really care if I die for being wrong if I'm wrong" is on the surface entirely consistent with my having a strong read and my not being scum)

Also 3) last game was exactly 22/5/5, and I'm perfectly content to presume that we're dealing wiht something BROADLY similar (21/5/5/1, 21/6/5, 22/6/4 with awesome powers on the 4, etc etc are all BROADLY similar flavor-wise), until and unless we see something solid to change my mind. A Wheme miller flip would actually do that to some extent, though I'll be dead after that and it won't be my problem.

But it's pretty obvious that I'm likely to die in the relatively near future, and if that is to happen, I want my #1 target to be dead before that happens.
You are spiting your nose to cut your face here. You help us get Insomniacs to claim, I am willing to lynch Ari and vig wheme. I got no problem with that.

If we suppose 22/5/5, how did red get a kill? 5 are dead.
If we suppose 22/6/4, what the fuck can "blue" have that's more powerful than a ninja, godfather, roleblocker, traitor and goon. Two of these were already gs immune.

It's not multiball.
Wheme can be red claiming miller, which is why I am ok with him dying. Just work with me here.
In post 11658, Titus wrote:
In post 11656, davesaz wrote:
In post 11651, Titus wrote: I'd include davesaz but his wifom is spot on right now.
Not sure how to interpret this.
You've been blocking scum kills left and right. Not really sure we want scum to get access to your head.

What made you flip on this twice during the same dayphase, and what is your current assumption regarding mb?

I really feel like lynching Wheme and vigging Smith in the case of a townflip is the right play here, but could
possibly
compromise on Ari. The resistance to Wheme doesn't sit well with me given that people are straight up towncasing him compared to the attitude surrounding our slot. It feels like people are defending Wheme more than Wheme himself. I mostly see going with the flow on Wheme's part, and that two different variants of the same role bit doesn't make any sense to me. The blowback on Smith is also concerning considering I think he's town at the moment.
If
we were to compromise, I'd need assurance Wheme is being vigged. Not only should it have been a policy shot a while back, the back and forth surrounding his slot could be very telling at this point.

-Narna
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11731 (isolation #863) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:11 am

Post by Insomniacs »

In post 11730, Insomniacs wrote:I really feel like lynching Wheme and vigging Smith in the case of a townflip is the right play here
Swinging a Smith lynch is proving difficult. If you're in the camp that thinks Smith is scum, what is wrong with this plan? I'm pretty sure most of the game would be cool with killing Smith if Wheme flips town. The miller has to die eventually right? So get your scumread killed as a result.

-Narna
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11752 (isolation #864) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:32 am

Post by Insomniacs »

You ok there Cirno?
In post 1973, Gamma Emerald wrote:Claiming now
I am a Vigilante. I have the ability to kill at night or day,
but the dayvig is one shot.
I have infinite night uses.
When I checked my flavor it said that my character was a bad shot so I had to check the rules to see if they were bastard, since if they were I'd expect to be a blank vig.
-Narna
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11755 (isolation #865) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:54 am

Post by Insomniacs »

Cerberus v666 wrote:Damnit Narna, what is it with people blowing up shit I'm doing??? *sigh*

I'd have much rather had him confirm that was a legitimate shot attempt than had you show up and give him cover for what could have easily just been an sk fucking up his fake claim.
We have what? A day to find a lynch? It felt like a waste of time for town to get confused on this and wait for a flip. Isn't the sk supposedly bioterror? But yeah, whoops. It still looks like a real attempt to me. I just figured they didn't know their shot was used. My bad, we cool?

-Narna
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11759 (isolation #866) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:00 am

Post by Insomniacs »

Cerb, either way, the shot was "used", so if no flip happens, it wasn't a fake restriction.

-Narna
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11799 (isolation #867) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:44 am

Post by Insomniacs »

In post 11793, Vedith wrote:VOTE: Ari
Our wagon gains a vote and you immediately abandon ship.
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11837 (isolation #868) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:19 am

Post by Insomniacs »

In post 11834, Titus wrote:Can I just get drunk?
Narna says, "It's past noon. Go for it."
In post 11736, Titus wrote:I don't like lynching smith or wheme and you wanting them both dead is just reeking of opportunism. The insistence on checking the bodyguard by Math was terrible too.
I would probably still tr Smith if Wheme flipped miller, but I'm pretty confident Wheme is scum, so I'm bargaining (also lowkey afraid that a Smith lynch would be inevitable at that point). I remembered you spearheading the Smith wagon and saying you were ok with Wheme dying at some point. I just assumed you moved on because things stalled not because the reads changed.
In post 11800, Vedith wrote:
In post 11799, Insomniacs wrote:
In post 11793, Vedith wrote:VOTE: Ari
Our wagon gains a vote and you immediately abandon ship.
Spoiler:
I thought Titus found all the partners she could.
am I wrong?
So by default, no one else would be a valid target.

-Narna
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11843 (isolation #869) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:39 am

Post by Insomniacs »

In post 11842, Narna wrote:
In post 11840, mhsmith0 wrote:I mean, what mainly bugs me is that we now have a whole pile of people (you, gin, random), all of whom are accusing me of bussing, none of whom
(except now gin for some reason that isn't clear)
have had any willingness to join me on my "bus". Which kind of reinforces my idea that scum are bullshitting up a defense of wheme, and "well it's because he's town" doesn't really seem like the reason that makes sense.

Like, if he's blue scum, and all you/gin/random are non-blue, then this game is just insanely dumb IMO. I should probably dig into which of the three seem most like a potential buddy, but I'm still kinda lazy and busy and just haven't bothered.

PS If you assume for the sake of the argument that I'm town, and I've hard-pushed a case which, if it was a mislynch, would normally be incredibly easy to push through, and instead have picked up kind of a crazy amount of resistance, AND have absorbed accusations of bussing... then basically everythign I've done here makes sense, right? I guess I don't see how anything here is NOT particularly villagery, and as for the rest, I guess I'll try and engage that better, unless I get lolvigged, in which case obviously I won't bother.
#11796,#11797, and #11798 seem pretty damn clear to me, but I agree with the rest of the sentiment.

-Narna
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11918 (isolation #870) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:09 am

Post by Insomniacs »

In post 11871, Gorkington wrote:we got math to claim for you titus. we derailed this day into shit because you refused to just let their slot just be a lategame sort to deal with. i dont know why youre trying to guilt-trip me as though im preventing you from doing what you want when we literally compromised and forced their slot to claim FOR YOU SPECIFICALLY so that we could move on with the day. are you honestly actually telling me that ari is flipping town? because if so i will literally just shut up and vote who you want me to just to get you to stop throwing this dumb passive-aggressive shit at me. do you want to vote insom? we could lynch insom and then you are not allowed to make this "TITUS GETS WHAT TITUS WANTS OR TITUS COMPLAINS" when their slot flips town. is that what you want here?
10/10

Narna informed me of this post and I wanted to agree with the sentiment. Still will need to read after work.

Titus is trying to make the game a Titus dictatorship and anyone who disagrees is "antitown".

I mean look back at my responses please if you get time. I would love your opinion on Titus + Cerb
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11919 (isolation #871) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:09 am

Post by Insomniacs »

In post 11918, Insomniacs wrote:
In post 11871, Gorkington wrote:we got math to claim for you titus. we derailed this day into shit because you refused to just let their slot just be a lategame sort to deal with. i dont know why youre trying to guilt-trip me as though im preventing you from doing what you want when we literally compromised and forced their slot to claim FOR YOU SPECIFICALLY so that we could move on with the day. are you honestly actually telling me that ari is flipping town? because if so i will literally just shut up and vote who you want me to just to get you to stop throwing this dumb passive-aggressive shit at me. do you want to vote insom? we could lynch insom and then you are not allowed to make this "TITUS GETS WHAT TITUS WANTS OR TITUS COMPLAINS" when their slot flips town. is that what you want here?
10/10

Narna informed me of this post and I wanted to agree with the sentiment. Still will need to read after work.

Titus is trying to make the game a Titus dictatorship and anyone who disagrees is "antitown".

I mean look back at my responses please if you get time. I would love your opinion on Titus + Cerb
--Math obviously
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11920 (isolation #872) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:11 am

Post by Insomniacs »

In post 11900, Gorkington wrote:
In post 11898, Randomnamechange wrote:thats not a masonizer then.
if titus is town then take it up with FA/FB because thats probably what the role was called.
I actually doubt this.

It makes much more sense Titus is a scum neighborizer.

Bebop Crew had a scum in it with a fake claim.

--Math
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11925 (isolation #873) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:25 am

Post by Insomniacs »

In post 11921, DrCirno wrote:Yes, she is certainly a scum neighborizer gunsmith clearing people everywhere and bus a roleblocker

Yup

Solid play
I am saying it is multiball most likely but I have won a game with that idea and so has Titus.
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11927 (isolation #874) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:26 am

Post by Insomniacs »

In post 11924, DrCirno wrote:Like trust me.

Four hundred and seventy fucking seven pages and day flipping six and no sign of this other scum at all
This is not a multiball.
Except ya know the kill flavor and how this game is going.

--Math
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11929 (isolation #875) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:27 am

Post by Insomniacs »

In post 11923, Titus wrote:
In post 11914, Randomnamechange wrote:i think it is a definite possibility.
@Math, do you think Cerb is scum?

@Drixx hi.
Possibly. The more his results get shitty and the more qualifiers he has the more likely he's full of shit.

Back to work for me.

--Math
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11940 (isolation #876) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:56 am

Post by Insomniacs »

Math what do you make of this though (considering it's supposedly addressed to Cerb)? It's hard to call Cerb's role bs with this. Scum neighborizer Titus is still a possibility without Cerb, but I don't want to go down the rabbit hole again.
In post 10433, Frozen Angel wrote:
I'm not sure if it was announced but the last mod error alarm was false alarm (someone messaged me asking so I thought it's better to clarify that first).

Putting that aside I actually did a serious mistake in this game. There has been an error in a night phase
by me
not firebringer and I take full responsibility for it. Do not ask or talk about this furthermore - I will let the involved player(s) know. I will talk about what happened in the dead thread so you can all see that after game.
I also kind of liked Cirno's idea for a check on PV, but I don't want to give off a vibe that we are afraid to be lie detected.

-Narna
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11976 (isolation #877) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:45 pm

Post by Insomniacs »

In post 11940, Insomniacs wrote:Math what do you make of this though (considering it's supposedly addressed to Cerb)? It's hard to call Cerb's role bs with this. Scum neighborizer Titus is still a possibility without Cerb, but I don't want to go down the rabbit hole again.
I'm not sure if it was announced but the last mod error alarm was false alarm (someone messaged me asking so I thought it's better to clarify that first).

Putting that aside I actually did a serious mistake in this game. There has been an error in a night phase
by me
not firebringer and I take full responsibility for it. Do not ask or talk about this furthermore - I will let the involved player(s) know. I will talk about what happened in the dead thread so you can all see that after game.
I also kind of liked Cirno's idea for a check on PV, but I don't want to give off a vibe that we are afraid to be lie detected.

-Narna
Meh. Honestly if Cerb is telling the truth game is bastard because a player should know how their role works and be able to provide a wiki entry for it if it differs on request.

If Cerb is lying then the game is still bastard for the wiki part.

TLDR this game is super annoying and that is all I want to talk about a lie detector I believe is as useful as a grain of hay in a million haystacks and yet people depend on it.

--Math
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11977 (isolation #878) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:46 pm

Post by Insomniacs »

In post 11942, Cerberus v666 wrote:For what it's worth, Math, I've NEVER fake claimed with regards to my abilities as scum. Drixx and I considered ways to claim our role block in SU2 in a fashion that made it less threatening, but even then we were planning on claiming the block itself, just not the duration/triggers.

Point being, fabricating a power is something I'm extremely unlikely to do, especially not on D1 in a very large game when I had no reason to risk being counterclaimed. Even if I were scum, I would be scum with a lie detector, which I would be giving you honest results with. That's not to say I couldn't have a non-consecutive lie detect, and some othere power, and be lying about being even-night, but there's basically no chance my lie detect doesn't exist, at least, to anyone else familiar with my scum play.

VC?
Keep in mind I AM familiar with your scum play and you do ping me hard.

--Math
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11978 (isolation #879) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:50 pm

Post by Insomniacs »

In post 11958, DrCirno wrote:My theory is that SK kill got blocked by red scum.
The reason you're having so much trouble IMHO is you aren't thinking multiball.

When you take out the impossible (singleball) whatever is left no matter now improbable(multiball) must be true.

--Bastardized Sherlock Holmes quote by Math
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11980 (isolation #880) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:52 pm

Post by Insomniacs »

I am making dinner.

Wheme should be lynched I don't see why Titus switched to Ari despite low time left on day it is like she wants to force a NL.

--Math
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11996 (isolation #881) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:37 pm

Post by Insomniacs »

In post 11983, Cerberus v666 wrote:
In post 11980, Insomniacs wrote:I am making dinner.

Wheme should be lynched I don't see why Titus switched to Ari despite low time left on day it is like she wants to force a NL.

--Math
Lol, because rhe only reason ari wasn't already being compromise wagoned is people like me didn't want to lynch him and be left with a replacement vig we couldn't discuss shots with. Once we had a replacement for gamma, an aristo lynch is appealing based on the lack of redeeming traits to his play, as well as saving the mod s the trouble of finding yet another replacement.

Math, I'd love to know what pings you about me. You've seen me as groupscum once, in a rather unique situation.
Mainly it is how you are mentioning some people and not others. In the post game you mentioned you rarely defend your partner on D1 yet I really haven't seen a read progression typical of town!you

Between that and the lie detectorness and just how conversations with you feel off.

--Math
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11998 (isolation #882) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:40 pm

Post by Insomniacs »

In post 11984, Titus wrote:
In post 11981, DrCirno wrote:
In post 11975, Master Vampire wrote:>scum could've roleblocked sk
>why didn't the roleblock gunsmith
>they could've just tried to kill you (regardless of the role)
>titus wasn't gunsmith to them
>role knowledge isn't necessary

@Math, I TR Wheme. I TR Ari less. Now, I am doing some VCA. I even formatted it if you want to join in or you can continue taking pointless potshots.
I only have time to do VCA at game night Titus if I do it at all anymore.

I have a real life job. That comes first. I will keep playing the game and just because I don't do VCA doesn't mean my ideas are pointless.

--Math
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12004 (isolation #883) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:41 pm

Post by Insomniacs »

In post 11995, Gorkington wrote:okay fuck it.
vote: aristophanes

theres no reason to think hes town.
theres too many slots left.
we have a huge mechanical machine ready to parse the playerlist.
theres no reason to dillydally around.

im feeling like we need to just focus the energy of the playerlist into a few slots and pick between them and drive it up.
options on today's menu are PV, aristophanes and wheme.

PV's a reasonable option for SK.
aristophanes is a null slot at day 6.
if you think wheme is scum, you need to pick at his stuff about jjh's claim because to me that felt pretty town.

lets make something happen.
Which post because all of it screams scum to me.

--Math
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12007 (isolation #884) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:43 pm

Post by Insomniacs »

In post 12005, Gorkington wrote:
In post 12004, Insomniacs wrote:Which post because all of it screams scum to me.
useful.
I am asking which post you want me to take apart. I don't have an hour to hunt the post down then another hour to destroy it.

Which post?

--Math
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12010 (isolation #885) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:45 pm

Post by Insomniacs »

In post 12006, Gorkington wrote:do you expect to drive a lynch on force of personality?
because i dont really think you can.
if you want whemelynch you have to actually do something.
make a case.
point at specific things.
do something.
enough with the fucking whining about people not sheeping people generically.
if you dont want another slot lynched do something about it.
With Titus in the game I could have a guilty and could t drive it through.

I have stated reasons which Titus drowned out with "Math claim" incessantly.

Two millers in this setup is crap.

--Math
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12011 (isolation #886) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:46 pm

Post by Insomniacs »

In post 12010, Insomniacs wrote:
In post 12006, Gorkington wrote:do you expect to drive a lynch on force of personality?
because i dont really think you can.
if you want whemelynch you have to actually do something.
make a case.
point at specific things.
do something.
enough with the fucking whining about people not sheeping people generically.
if you dont want another slot lynched do something about it.
With Titus in the game I could have a guilty and couldn't drive it through.

I have stated reasons which Titus drowned out with "Math claim" incessantly.

Two millers in this setup is crap.

--Math
Ebwop

No one cares it is a Titus driven game and anyone who disagrees is "policy".
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12018 (isolation #887) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:50 pm

Post by Insomniacs »

That reads fake to me.

If I was a gunsmith (am not a gunsmith) and Titus said some words from her role PM I could go "Me too!"

That is fishy as fuck.

It reads more like he knew the lynch was being on a town miller and had coaching.

--Math
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12026 (isolation #888) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:53 pm

Post by Insomniacs »

And regarding Titus any game she is in is her way or the highway.

Just tired of fighting. Setup spec demands a Wheme lynch.

Tired of the toxicity from Titus towards my slot because I pointed out she was lying and was right about it then I am policy.

This game is ridiculous and I am trying to be invested for Narna's sake I just can't right now.

--Math
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12031 (isolation #889) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:54 pm

Post by Insomniacs »

Someone who gives a damn put up a VC and how much time is left so we can see lynch stuff.

--Math
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12034 (isolation #890) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:55 pm

Post by Insomniacs »

In post 12027, Ginngie wrote:
In post 12016, Titus wrote:Vote by Ginngie was bad. Ginnie hoped from scum to town in competing wagons.
Hey Titus :3
Hey Ginnie you're doing that thing where I called you scum before and no one cared because Titus.

--Math

You're still scum.
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12040 (isolation #891) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:58 pm

Post by Insomniacs »

In post 12037, Titus wrote:@Math, Stop with the whole meta that I am toxic. I have tried including you every step of the way. You refused. You've been on a one woman vendetta since go.

If you want to contribute, do something more than whine about me and you not getting what you want.
At this point I will do whatever so a wagon happens. Wheme is obvScum hasn't contributed a single goddamn read recently and continues to post elsewhere and is a second Miller and assuming Dr's link is valid it makes two millers here even less likely.

--Math
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12076 (isolation #892) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:14 pm

Post by Insomniacs »

In post 12063, Ginngie wrote:5 bucks someone won't put Ari at L-1
This is against the rules please don't say this even in jest.

--Math
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12079 (isolation #893) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:15 pm

Post by Insomniacs »

In post 12066, Titus wrote:Vampire looks townier today.
No he doesn't.

Intent to hammer so this abysmal day finally ends.

--Math
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12091 (isolation #894) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:19 pm

Post by Insomniacs »

In post 12082, Titus wrote:
In post 12079, Insomniacs wrote:
No he doesn't.

--Math
Can I get a readwall from you? In the unlikely event you die...
Titus Cerb Ginngie MV Vaxkiller Wheme PV all need rope.

Go ahead and put it on a wall. Actual effort I did before and you called me policy. Tell me why I should give a damn.

--Math
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12097 (isolation #895) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:21 pm

Post by Insomniacs »

In post 12082, Titus wrote:
In post 12079, Insomniacs wrote:
No he doesn't.

--Math
Can I get a readwall from you? In the unlikely event you die...
Scum also deserve to lose this game if they shoot me and Narna.

--Math
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12101 (isolation #896) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:22 pm

Post by Insomniacs »

In post 12098, Gorkington wrote:math why the fuck arent you voting PV.
do it.
now.
or im lynching ari.
Because I didn't think the wagon had a snowball's chance in hell.

VOTE: PV

Whatever.

--Math
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12110 (isolation #897) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:24 pm

Post by Insomniacs »

In post 12099, DrCirno wrote:
In post 12097, Insomniacs wrote:Scum also deserve to lose this game if they shoot me and Narna.

--Math
Ok fine in case of me getting hilariously drunk and decide to just lolshoot you tonight.
Because I'm afraid the chance of it is not 0%.
So? We're VT and you wouldn't dare while Cerb has to "lie-detect" me.

--Math
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12115 (isolation #898) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:25 pm

Post by Insomniacs »

In post 12113, Titus wrote:
In post 12109, Gorkington wrote:
In post 12102, Titus wrote:I don't. I literally just told you that.
IS IT BECAUSE ITS MATHBLADE ENDORSED?
OR IS IT BECAUSE IT ISNT MATHBLADE WE'RE LYNCHING?
It's because PV isn't likely red scum. I don't want to lynch anyone who isn't possible red scum.
Not even when it would save us a KPN? I don't believe the PV SK theory I think he is group scum but reduced KPN = better for us.

--Math
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12127 (isolation #899) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:29 pm

Post by Insomniacs »

In post 12120, Gorkington wrote:YOU WERE JUST GUILT TRIPPING ME OVER HOW MUCH YOU DONT THINK ARISTOPHANES IS SCUM.

HOW CAN I WIN

IS THIS WHAT BEING DEAD ON THE INSIDE FEELS LIKE
I hit that earlier.

Welcome to the apathy club Gork.

Fucks given 0. Titus scum very likely. Lynch who she doesn't want. Like I said PV day two she said no.

Let's do PV. You are a double voter Gork. (Narna can rescind later)

--Math
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12131 (isolation #900) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:30 pm

Post by Insomniacs »

In post 12128, Titus wrote:
In post 12125, Master Vampire wrote:yeah uhh every terrorist kill has been on an odd night
the nights pv cant commute
someone's probably said this already right?
Yeah and someone protected Gamma n2, and davesaz blocked the others.

Much simpler explanation rather than assuming a nerfed serial killer in a crazy high powered game.
What makes you think someone tried to kill Gamma?

--Math
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12144 (isolation #901) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:33 pm

Post by Insomniacs »

Intent to vote Ari.

Then Gamma's kill N2 wouldn't go through.

--Math
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12154 (isolation #902) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:37 pm

Post by Insomniacs »

In post 12147, Gorkington wrote:
In post 12144, Insomniacs wrote:Intent to vote Ari.

Then Gamma's kill N2 wouldn't go through.

--Math
YOUR LACK OF UNDERSTANDING OF BASIC MECHANICS CONCERNS ME
Roleblocker stops all actions?

--Math
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12157 (isolation #903) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:37 pm

Post by Insomniacs »

Like how would that save Gamma though?

--Math
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12163 (isolation #904) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:39 pm

Post by Insomniacs »

In post 12134, Titus wrote:
In post 12131, Insomniacs wrote:
In post 12128, Titus wrote:
In post 12125, Master Vampire wrote:yeah uhh every terrorist kill has been on an odd night
the nights pv cant commute
someone's probably said this already right?
Yeah and someone protected Gamma n2, and davesaz blocked the others.

Much simpler explanation rather than assuming a nerfed serial killer in a crazy high powered game.
What makes you think someone tried to kill Gamma?

--Math
One of the masons rolestopped there n2.
Oh rolestopper derp.

:facepalm:

--Math
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12281 (isolation #905) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:56 am

Post by Insomniacs »

Since still no VC *sigh*

VOTE: Aristophanes

I think he was already hammered but just making sure a lynch happens. Long day at work and errands ahead.

--Math
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12400 (isolation #906) » Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:01 am

Post by Insomniacs »

On Vla haven't read crap except death flavor.

Frozen I like you as a person but this game is now confirmed bastard. Sorry but masonizer requires two people to both know the other is town and giving a player two actions a night and having it bypass ascetic without stating it can is bullshit.

Titus continually lying is bullshit.

This game is crap and I am going to have to reread it again as by now we should be confirmed Town from Cerb's check as he should have checked me and Narna.

Fml.

--Math
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12401 (isolation #907) » Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:02 am

Post by Insomniacs »

VLA until Monday
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12402 (isolation #908) » Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:02 am

Post by Insomniacs »

In post 12401, Insomniacs wrote:
VLA until Monday
--Math

Still me.
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12404 (isolation #909) » Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:04 am

Post by Insomniacs »

In post 12403, Cerberus v666 wrote:Not confirmed town, just confirmed not a PR and not the chosen killer on any prior occasion.
*facepalm*

Stop being dense. Please for the love of all that is good in this world.

I gotta go.

--Math
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12427 (isolation #910) » Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:16 pm

Post by Insomniacs »

Why is the doc claim even alive still?

-Narna
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12436 (isolation #911) » Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:42 pm

Post by Insomniacs »

U ok Drixx?

-Narna
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12439 (isolation #912) » Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:57 pm

Post by Insomniacs »

In post 4609, Aristophanes wrote:-snip-
In post 3263, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 3262, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 3260, Almost50 wrote:
In post 3232, Vaxkiller wrote:Someone targets davesav with a loud modifier.
FGS, dave HIMSELF admitted/confirmed his role has the Loud modifier attached to it. :facepalm:
That doesnt make sense.
He CAN'T target an ascetic with WHATEVER his role was.
Awesome...Vax isn't reading either.
Davesaz can target an Ascetic successfully, but the action used, unless a killing action, will fail.
It's not hard...

The public Loud modifier is different from what I've seen in the past, but I can look past that.
Scum aren't going to be Loud!
In post 3273, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3263, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 3262, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 3260, Almost50 wrote:
In post 3232, Vaxkiller wrote:Someone targets davesav with a loud modifier.
FGS, dave HIMSELF admitted/confirmed his role has the Loud modifier attached to it. :facepalm:
That doesnt make sense.
He CAN'T target an ascetic with WHATEVER his role was.
If Dave targets an ascetic, and is being followed, then the follower should get "no result"?
No No NO!
If they target the Ascetic they get a No Result.
If they target the one who targeted the Ascetic they should still see that the player visited the Ascetic.

Why is this so hard for everyone!? It's simple mechanics!
The Fucking Wiki! wrote:A role attempting to target an Ascetic should be seen doing so by Trackers and Motion Detectors. Investigative roles (Cops, Role Cops, Watchers, etc) should receive "no result" if attempting to investigate an Ascetic role.
I'm posting this and moving on. I really hope everyone figured this shit out by now, but come on guys! You're not even trying.
In post 4610, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 4608, rb wrote:Scum having an innocuous loud modifier is plausible since it lets them verify visiting someone with a non-killing action. Dave being scum is very real possibility.
I find this very unlikely tbh
In post 4612, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 4611, mhsmith0 wrote:Ari, is there a reason you're apparently upset in 4609? It reads kind of... different to your other posts so far.
Because I'm reading stupid posts that don't show any game comprehension from people who really should have it.

I should just keep reading and post at the end I guess, but whatever.
I just don't get what's so hard about RB watched Dave to to SQ. Dave was loud so we all know he went to SQ. Dave succeeded in going to SQ because that's how Ascetic works.

After like 3 pages of it I got annoyed.
That's all :)
Ari and A50 are standing up for Dave here. Ari could be frustrated here because their buddy is being sr for the wrong reasons.
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12440 (isolation #913) » Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:57 pm

Post by Insomniacs »

-Narna
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12446 (isolation #914) » Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:03 pm

Post by Insomniacs »

In post 12441, Gorkington wrote:why havent there been kills at night?
is it maybe because
we have a doctor?
That is an excellent point. I should have double checked the kills. Where do you think we should go today Gork?

pedit: I think sk+1 red team is more likely right now.

-Narna
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12452 (isolation #915) » Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:14 pm

Post by Insomniacs »

I feel that Gork. I wasn't a big fan of Gin last phase.
In post 12449, Vaxkiller wrote:@insomiancs Is math gone, im seeing alot of u lately
Nah, Math's big chillin'
Vaxkiller wrote:seeing alot of naria lately that is
Naria is cute!

-Narna
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12454 (isolation #916) » Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:18 pm

Post by Insomniacs »

Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12461 (isolation #917) » Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:40 pm

Post by Insomniacs »

Just got home after DMing. Will catch up on this tomorrow.

--Math
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12471 (isolation #918) » Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:48 am

Post by Insomniacs »

Rereading the game is taking forever. Going to pull a Titus and just start fresh.

Everyone convince me you're Town.

--Math
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12508 (isolation #919) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:28 am

Post by Insomniacs »

Why are we assuming one SK?

Could be Cirno and PV alternate SK nights and/or PV just picks between commuting and killing each night and just started off even.

Right now gut is telling me random needs a vote so here you go. Looking forward to a Narna sync at some point.

VOTE: random

--Math
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12544 (isolation #920) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:09 pm

Post by Insomniacs »

I respect you drixx, but your "prevent another mislynch" case is complete ass. Hit me with a reads list or something.

-Narna
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12545 (isolation #921) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:26 pm

Post by Insomniacs »

Drixx your thoughts on this?

by me
In post 10438, Cerberus v666 wrote:*sigh*

And as i typed that, I realized I had a message from FA.

The error was about my lie detect. It wasn't an error in actual action resolution, but in her answer to my previous question when I asked if my lie detect would be stopped by an ascetic or commuter. According to FA, my lie detect DOES NOT count as targeting the person making the post, just the post, so ascetic/commuting wouldn't stop it, but being blocked would.

I assume our conversation that centered around that made her realize she had made a mistake in answering my question previously.
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12572 (isolation #922) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:49 pm

Post by Insomniacs »

Gin also stoked the flames between Titus and Math. Did Ginngie even claim last phase like he said he had no problem doing?

-Narna
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12582 (isolation #923) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:53 pm

Post by Insomniacs »

Narna and I agree Ginngie is scum.

VOTE: Ginngie

Taking a back seat after the two Town flips.

--Math
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12587 (isolation #924) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:23 pm

Post by Insomniacs »

Ginngie be stalling

-Narna
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12588 (isolation #925) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:23 pm

Post by Insomniacs »

In post 12569, Cerberus v666 wrote:
@mod: And the second part of my question regarding her receiving alignment confirmation?
(I get that those flavors are basically alignment confirmation in and of themselvs, but I want to know if Titus was basing her clears totally upon that, or upon the fact that you called her a masonizer, rather than upon her receiving direct confirmation of the alignment of those she recruited.)
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12624 (isolation #926) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:36 am

Post by Insomniacs »

Titus and Cerb's roles are fucking troll.

-Narna
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12625 (isolation #927) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:37 am

Post by Insomniacs »

In post 12623, Ginngie wrote:someone make a countdown

oh and for funnsies

VT or goon and I haven't performed a single action this game.
Go with VT/Goon/TP :lol: not that it really matters at this point since it's an odd day.
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12653 (isolation #928) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:57 pm

Post by Insomniacs »

In post 12648, mhsmith0 wrote:(I'd also wonder why, if the kills could be stopped at all, why RachMarie would have died with her "my blood stops biowarfare kills" claim; IIRC that wasn't a claimed gamma shot though I could be misremembering).
Gamma claimed the Rach kill.
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12758 (isolation #929) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:31 pm

Post by Insomniacs »

...Titus lying to me all game reads in the shitter openly deceiving me wondering why the fuck she's scumread.

Sorry don't buy it. Especially when no proof of her masonizer and she explicitly refused to see things from an uninformed point of view.

Titus was right with her gunsmith checks. That doesn't mean she runs a dictatorship.

Let's lynch Ginngie and move on.

--Math
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12759 (isolation #930) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:34 pm

Post by Insomniacs »

Like don't buy it meaning she deserves an award. I know she flipped masonizer.

Quite frankly just trying to get to a point where I care.

--Math
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12764 (isolation #931) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:26 pm

Post by Insomniacs »

Titus should learn how to read Math, and she can become the one true goat. SK is probs Drixx honestly. I'm not too huge on the PV case these days, but feel free to shoot it to save us from a mislynch.

-Narna
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12766 (isolation #932) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:20 pm

Post by Insomniacs »

Your posts are so bad though.

-Narna
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12767 (isolation #933) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:21 pm

Post by Insomniacs »

Happy anniversary
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12801 (isolation #934) » Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:51 pm

Post by Insomniacs »

Hi, it's me Nardrixx. I'm sorry that my play reeks of sk, but trust me, I would never shoot Shiro because they didn't say "mislynch". VOTE: Drixx

-Nardrixx
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12802 (isolation #935) » Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:52 pm

Post by Insomniacs »

that post is incoherent, but Drixx looks like every sk ever.
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12803 (isolation #936) » Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:09 pm

Post by Insomniacs »

In post 12793, Master Vampire wrote:
In post 3359, Insomniacs wrote: PV is scum because PV is attacking Titus.
Yay shortest case ever.
Titus and I are both Town working together.
Best game ever :)

--Math
looking and found this gem somehow
Vaxkiller wrote:THe SK's kills are so sporadic and weird. Not sure about you still MV
cant see why tbh
What did Maestro Campire mean by this?

-Narna
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12806 (isolation #937) » Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:25 am

Post by Insomniacs »

harsh my dude. I can see it now, Drixx gunless sk lynched d9. "Well I was actually busy, so I would have looked like a sk regardless ecks dee." Your posts are needlessly emotional, and your scumhunting has been the pits this game.

-Narna
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12807 (isolation #938) » Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:14 am

Post by Insomniacs »

pv is still a pretty good lynch given the timing of the Cirno kill. It's just boring.

-narna
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12812 (isolation #939) » Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:54 am

Post by Insomniacs »

In post 12811, Gorkington wrote:i guess a50 could have roleblocked gamma, but even still, you came back positive on the commuter result. i dont see how scum could have a commuter still.
The earlier is probably what happened.

We talked vig pools rather extensively if memory served and I was pretty adamant PV be vigged since we weren't lynching him.

--Math

I won't have time to double check as I am posting while waiting on carpool buddy.

IMHO PV last scum Drixx SK.
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12813 (isolation #940) » Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:55 am

Post by Insomniacs »

In post 12804, Shiro wrote:Lol who tries to kill me xD I am practically useless
Because you are IC. Scum can't leave you alive to end game or it hurts their chances of winning too much.
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12814 (isolation #941) » Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:55 am

Post by Insomniacs »

--Math

Gtg
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12817 (isolation #942) » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:23 am

Post by Insomniacs »

That is possible too.

Baraethon was even night gunsmith scum with me in Game of Thrones. Bought him like three additional days.

Maybe almost50 blocked and PV commuted or maybe PV commuted and A50 blocked someone else.

In the PV Town case (doubtful) Random is scum.
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12818 (isolation #943) » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:23 am

Post by Insomniacs »

At work

--Math
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12832 (isolation #944) » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:09 pm

Post by Insomniacs »

We insisted on being checked on our "we can't kill" statement. Is Drixx suggesting that we decided Titus would be an easy slot to groom for a mislynch? Because that's just

-Narna
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12876 (isolation #945) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:15 pm

Post by Insomniacs »

Narna is VLA.

No problem lynching PV or Drixx here.

--Math
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12878 (isolation #946) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:07 pm

Post by Insomniacs »

VOTE: PV I'm still waiting for Drixx to play the game and stop masturbating.

-Narna
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12879 (isolation #947) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:09 pm

Post by Insomniacs »

In post 12764, Insomniacs wrote:Titus should learn how to read Math, and she can become the one true goat. SK is probs Drixx honestly. I'm not too huge on the PV case these days,
but feel free to shoot it to save us from a mislynch.

-Narna
Oh shit I said "mislynch". We're both groupscum
and
the sk now.

-Drixx's critical thinking skills
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12880 (isolation #948) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:14 pm

Post by Insomniacs »

MV, need I remind you that the last person who threw vague shade on us, then ignored me asking for specifics flipped scum?
Spoiler: The Gem
In post 12803, Insomniacs wrote:
In post 12793, Master Vampire wrote:
In post 3359, Insomniacs wrote: PV is scum because PV is attacking Titus.
Yay shortest case ever.
Titus and I are both Town working together.
Best game ever :)

--Math
looking and found this gem somehow

Vaxkiller wrote:THe SK's kills are so sporadic and weird. Not sure about you still MV
cant see why tbh
What did Maestro Campire mean by this?

-Narna

Spoiler: Scumfuck co-mod
In post 11101, Insomniacs wrote:
In post 10796, Ginngie wrote:
In post 10791, Insomniacs wrote:I cannot kill.
when there was a blue traitor crumb

Sounds good enough to me
In post 11056, Ginngie wrote:
In post 11053, Insomniacs wrote:The real problem is there shouldn't be a random unsupported push to claim. If we get hammered due to people not asking for mass claim instead of Math Claim it is yalls damn fault.

--Math
If I'm lynched because I'm an anti-town fuck, then it's our fault
What did she mean by the
strikethrough
?

-Narna
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12881 (isolation #949) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:27 pm

Post by Insomniacs »

In post 12833, Cerberus v666 wrote:
In post 12832, Insomniacs wrote:We insisted on being checked on our "we can't kill" statement. Is Drixx suggesting that we decided Titus would be an easy slot to groom for a mislynch? Because that's just

-Narna
And I refused to check the "we can't kill" statement because in the context of the game with a flipped traitor, it was certainly AI.
I get that, my point was that is a strange thing for a sk to argue and push so heavily for as opposed to simply saying "vt/goon" which we then ended up doing anyway.

-Narna
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12931 (isolation #950) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:56 pm

Post by Insomniacs »

In post 12926, Cerberus v666 wrote:...

Do you see ANYBODY listening to Insomniacs?

You're making an absurd argument to justify not contributing. You're not even in the pool of potential groupscum, which means a mislynch on you simply isn't going to happen anytime soon, unless we happen to hit the groupscum with today's lynch...and even in that scenario, there are others more likely to be lynched than you, further extending the time you'll be in this game.
Because Drixx isn't Town.

I have Cali meet and so does Narna so we may be a bit quieter than usual.

--Math
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12932 (isolation #951) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:58 pm

Post by Insomniacs »

Drixx SK PV scum --Math
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12933 (isolation #952) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:59 pm

Post by Insomniacs »

And if any of those wrong Cerb ascetic poisoner/arsonist.

--Math
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12936 (isolation #953) » Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:35 am

Post by Insomniacs »

Against a gunsmith masonizer scum would need an army. So yes.

V/LA til Monday Cali Meet

--Math
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12937 (isolation #954) » Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:36 am

Post by Insomniacs »

I think scum would need a billion PRs to balance what Town has.

--Math (an exaggeration obviously gtg)
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12950 (isolation #955) » Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:56 am

Post by Insomniacs »

In post 12939, Cerberus v666 wrote:It's not number of prs that matters. It's the TYPE of PRs they are. Every single one mentioned shuts down the investigatives in some way, either by returning false results, being uncheckable, or outright preventing actions from resolving...and that's in addition to having two false cop positives, and one false gunsmith positive,
AND a SK that the gunsmith can't catch.

I understand that in an optimal situation, the bebop crew, with their two investigatives and apparent ability to role stop one of the investigatives, ensuring they get results from at least one each night, is quite overwhelming for a normal scum team, but I don't believe it's SO overwhelming that the majority of the scum in this game(75%) should have some form of investigative immunity.
Hello?

-Narna
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12992 (isolation #956) » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:08 am

Post by Insomniacs »

prod anyone who hasn't voted yet into voting. We need to make great innovations in the modding meta
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12994 (isolation #957) » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:10 am

Post by Insomniacs »

people who think we should lynch smith over pv, hit me with a quote and what scumteam you think they're on, or both.

-both Narna
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12995 (isolation #958) » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:11 am

Post by Insomniacs »

In post 12993, Cerberus v666 wrote:
In post 12989, Shiro wrote:I am not even sure how far behind I am however I do remember not liking pere so

Votε:Pere
Shiro, PV is super unlikely to be groupscum, and I can lie detect to make sure he took no action on D1/N1, removing him from contention as the serial killer.

Basically, he's a bad lynch.
ir we could lynch him and check someone else? It seems like a nonissue.
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13073 (isolation #959) » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:47 pm

Post by Insomniacs »

bah blah words words still eating ice cream every night.

--Math

Said my scum reads...This game bores me.
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13199 (isolation #960) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:33 pm

Post by Insomniacs »

In post 13198, Cerberus v666 wrote:Drixx:

mhsmith0 - Most notably, double check me on the bias here, I've been focusing on him for awhile, so it's possible(though unlikely) that I've lost focus of the big picture
Vedith(it's pretty short and empty, but yeah, lemme know if anything jumps out at you)
Master Vampire

Cerb:
Insomniacs
Scott and Ramona

Second tier priorities, we should both read here if we get done with the other stuff

PeregrineV
Randomidget

Sound good?
What am I looking at?

-Narna
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13204 (isolation #961) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:44 pm

Post by Insomniacs »

I don't agree with that approach cerb. It seems like an arbitrary boundary, but godspeed in your endeavor. Math thinks Drixx is SK, I've moved to the fence since I expect a slot as insignificant and a waste of space/a gs clear as his would be more apologetic as scum rather than being so cocksure and antagonistic. Am I the only one who feels S&R hasn't gotten any flak all game? I don't really see why they're town.
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13206 (isolation #962) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:45 pm

Post by Insomniacs »

Smith, who are your picks for sk/final scum again?

-Narna
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13228 (isolation #963) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:33 pm

Post by Insomniacs »

Our interactions were fucking lit early game and even when I fell off the face of the earth, I still sr Ginngie, so please do reread and even look at the Math game. Because Math is obvtown as fuck too.
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13229 (isolation #964) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:34 pm

Post by Insomniacs »

Like holy hell, the other guy who had beef with titus flipped town, and Titus' role flipped nothing AI in regards to their hood aside from the poorly named role.
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13230 (isolation #965) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:35 pm

Post by Insomniacs »

I'm no longer v/la Ginngie

-Narna
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13233 (isolation #966) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:49 pm

Post by Insomniacs »

In post 13231, mhsmith0 wrote:
In post 13229, Insomniacs wrote:Like holy hell, the other guy who had beef with titus flipped town, and Titus' role flipped nothing AI in regards to their hood aside from the poorly named role.
Masonizer explicitly means whole hood is town. Otherwise it's a non-advertised bastard game. Not even a discussion point. Just the way it is.

Will look through the other stuff when I have time.
It really is a debatable though since Titus' alignment was not confirmed to the hood members, nor was Titus informed of alignments aside from an assumption based on a name which was already definitively not a masonry. I'm not going down the rabbit hole again. I like you for town, but are you seriously trying to reignite that argument right now?

-Narna
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13234 (isolation #967) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:49 pm

Post by Insomniacs »

In post 13232, Shiro wrote:How are thing going? PV still not lynched ?
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13235 (isolation #968) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:50 pm

Post by Insomniacs »

In post 9461, rb wrote:
In post 9456, Gorkington wrote:i frankly think youre either a) scum or b) town who cant objectively parse titus here. and i would frankly rather you shut up about something you dont have all of the information on instead of making this about "i dont like titus so fuck her im lynching her". if you have any respect for my ability to parse anything, you will drop titus as a scumread until either a blue scum flips or d10.
sure, but i'm a town player listening to you tinfoil hat on the idea that JJH and I are on the same fucking scumteam

and you're then telling me to respect your ability to parse anything?

and thank you for confirming that it's not a true masonry by agreeing that mechanically you are aware that titus is not conftown
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13237 (isolation #969) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:02 pm

Post by Insomniacs »

The flip doesn't specify that, but I agree with the assumption on the grounds that the mods would likely face repercussions for having such a misleading role in their game. It's already debatable, but the point is that it's totally understandable to doubt that nonsense role, and on top of that the other person who had issues with it was town. Scum is probably not going to tunnel a Titus slot which is mostly agreed upon to be town on top of a "mason" tag tied to their role.
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13242 (isolation #970) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:11 pm

Post by Insomniacs »

In post 13238, mhsmith0 wrote:Math, if your post was about complaining about Titus from earlier, or how silly the role is, w/e. If you were doubtcasting on the hood (which it seemed like might be the case) then I was shutting that down, because they're both conf!town or game is bastard, and it's not bastard.
Ok cool, Shiro is actually conftown, and I'm down with losing to a Gork who looks townie as fuck on top of being "masonized". This is just a roundabout way to get you to find scum motivation in our posting and ignore our towntelling.

-All Narna
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13246 (isolation #971) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:32 pm

Post by Insomniacs »

When Shiro knows you're town

Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13247 (isolation #972) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:34 pm

Post by Insomniacs »

In post 13243, mhsmith0 wrote:Lol yiure not gonna get much critical thinking or research from me at 1am :P
Just tell me why a day 8 Drixx is town. No null reads this late ALLOWED
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13399 (isolation #973) » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:16 pm

Post by Insomniacs »

Can't the poisoner be the last scum?
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13401 (isolation #974) » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:18 pm

Post by Insomniacs »

Same, it's shitty to see our only non-gork tr get lynched last phase.
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13405 (isolation #975) » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:24 pm

Post by Insomniacs »

Eh, our slot is not taken seriously. I'm just posting for the sake of it. What statement did you check from RM?
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13408 (isolation #976) » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:31 pm

Post by Insomniacs »

You still sticking by even night commuter?
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13424 (isolation #977) » Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:34 am

Post by Insomniacs »

I did that to see Cerb's reaction.

We have two even night claimers. PV and Cerb.

PV is most likely poisoner but if not Cerb.

PV needs rope today.
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13425 (isolation #978) » Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:35 am

Post by Insomniacs »

In post 13422, Master Vampire wrote:not entirely sure poisoner is 3p and i doubt PV is groupscum but im so fazed out of this game that i have zero alternatives

pedit: if we're fine letting the day end
Poisoner would likely be 3P.

I am cool with day ending once people see two even night claimers.
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13427 (isolation #979) » Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:48 am

Post by Insomniacs »

In post 13419, Vaxkiller wrote:Yup my work, I busdrove gork and random.

VOTE: PV

THat should be L1. Anyone else have anything to say?
Interesting.

This means if Vax is telling the truth then scum shot at Gork.
But if scum didn't shoot at Gork Vax is conf scum.

The biggest issue I see is the lack of poison deaths. Could poisoner really have commuted every night? Or are they played like an arsonist?
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13428 (isolation #980) » Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:48 am

Post by Insomniacs »

In post 13426, Vedith wrote:If PV flips town I suspect town lose anyway.
Why do you suspect this?
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13432 (isolation #981) » Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:58 am

Post by Insomniacs »

In post 13429, Vedith wrote:Vax isn't scum. He was masonized.
Gork was masonized not Vax.
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13434 (isolation #982) » Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:01 am

Post by Insomniacs »

In post 13433, Vedith wrote:I thought both were?
Nope
Shiro, Gork,Maria,SQ,Titus
Those were the five.
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13436 (isolation #983) » Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:11 am

Post by Insomniacs »

Not Voting (9): Scott and Ramona, Cerberus v666, Drixx, Gorkington, Vaxkiller, PeregrineV, Insomniacs, Master Vampire, Vedith

I know I am Town.
And because bastard game Gork is town. (One way masonizer is not a thing ever FA)

So this means poisoner and group scum in S&R Cerb Drixx Vax PV MV and Vedith
If Gork ever dies Vax gets suspected instantly as Gork is conf Town.
So Gork always should busdrive Gork to top scumspect.

This means that in the rare case Vax is scum he pretty much autoloses LyLO because the other player knows it is him so gets a head start and so rip Vax scum. So if Vax is scum he fucked himself with that so going with Vax Town because Vax scum we win.

Pool becomes S&R Cerb Drixx PV MV Vedith

However poisoner had two odd night deaths nights one and five. That is the real reason even night suspicious.

The main problem is if two deaths tonight and PV Town. And Vax and Gork both gone. Then two scum in that list and four Town. Likely scum are banding together so this PV wagon is too easy.
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13437 (isolation #984) » Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:14 am

Post by Insomniacs »

I scumread PV but this is ridiculous how easy this lynch is.

Means one of S&R or Vedith probably group scum.

I want someone to Unvote and hear PV and flash wagon Cerb.
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13441 (isolation #985) » Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:23 am

Post by Insomniacs »

In post 13438, Vedith wrote:What do you think PV is going to say to get a vote on Cerb?
And why are you calling MV town here? Given that you are saying Mafia is me or S&R.
People on PV.

MV could have ended the day in a PV Town case and people thought nothing of it.

Mainly this wagon is too fast and Gork is confirmed Town and Vaxkiller if scum is boned.
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13443 (isolation #986) » Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:49 am

Post by Insomniacs »

In post 3055, Chairman Doggo wrote:peregrinev is scummy

mariar is scummy

cerberus v666 is scummy

those would be my next 3 lynch targets. i know giga agrees with one.
Here's the thing.

You're saying you think Transcend could take over a Titus game and PV fear killed because of it.

Especially when in every game of Transcends I have seen his day one reads are generally partially right or just all wrong. He doesn't get good until late game if at all. (Sorry Transcend but it is my opinion) He is generally a player who shit posts but didn't with Giga. It has been something that I am trying to figure out why.

I want to see how Cerb reacts.
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13446 (isolation #987) » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:05 am

Post by Insomniacs »

Interesting.

Yeah I messed up bio terror and poison.

So in other words even night.
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13448 (isolation #988) » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:11 am

Post by Insomniacs »

Poison isn't a gun. So gunsmith clear is useless....

Who do you think group scum is Cerb?
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13452 (isolation #989) » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:28 am

Post by Insomniacs »

You realize unless PV and Master Vampire are the remaining scums this wagon is scum supported?
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13458 (isolation #990) » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:39 am

Post by Insomniacs »

I want everyone's answer to who they think poisoner and group scum are given PV Town and given PV poisoner before day end.

Everyone is talking to me as if confirmed Town.
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13460 (isolation #991) » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:45 am

Post by Insomniacs »

In post 13459, Vedith wrote:Poisoner is PV
Scum is Nos
And if PV Town?
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13478 (isolation #992) » Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:22 am

Post by Insomniacs »

Why are you assuming Vax town?
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13483 (isolation #993) » Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:30 am

Post by Insomniacs »

Okay I love (sarcastic) how everyone is dodging my question and not unvoting

Who is scum if PV Town and who is scum if PV scum.

I don't want narrow down to a group I want one person.
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13488 (isolation #994) » Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:39 am

Post by Insomniacs »

In post 13487, Vedith wrote:Well, I guess Cerb can confirm me as not poisoner at least.
That's assuming you townread Cerb do you?

You don't have to get my paranoia Scott. I scumread PV and will likely be hammering once Cerb is back from vacation a part of me is screaming something is wrong here.

And yes we can wait until Cerb is back from vacation.
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13490 (isolation #995) » Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:43 am

Post by Insomniacs »

I am okay with Gork's suggestion

Wanna talk with Narna but Vedith is prob scum.

Gtg
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13535 (isolation #996) » Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:53 pm

Post by Insomniacs »

I would drop the hammer, but math hasn't told me what's bugging them yet. I have Nos as locktown.
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13538 (isolation #997) » Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:00 pm

Post by Insomniacs »

Vedith is also town. You haven't gotten scum vibes from Scott because they've been a big shrug all game.
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13544 (isolation #998) » Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:42 pm

Post by Insomniacs »

In post 13539, Gorkington wrote:narna can you explain your nos townread.
He has an anime gif avatar. The last two anime avatars have not flipped groupscum.
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13545 (isolation #999) » Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:43 pm

Post by Insomniacs »

Random said he was the "foil to pv" at some point iirc. Clearly trying to get his attention. I'm pretty confident PV is the poisoner.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”