gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #20 (isolation #0) » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:52 am

Post by gigabyteTroubadour »

In post 9, Dunnstral wrote:
Lady MariaR, may I have the pleasure of bringing you to this dance?
yes, of course Gentleman Dunnstral, I would love to -

oh.

HURT WITH A BLADE: dunnie

i'm not accepting or rejecting any dance requests until EoD and neither should any other lady

the way i'd like this to play out is for town to collectively decide on a gentleman we're lynching at some arbitrary deadline before EoD (probably using pseudo votes/hurt tags/whatever) and then have hebi assign pairings either randomly (doesn't have to be provable since siterules obv) or using her own judgement so that scum can't influence them

the last two times this setup ran town made a lot of stupid decisions (deliberately pairing with scum to "suicide", leaving the dance too early rather than see who hammers them, accepting proposals too early) and since town still hasnt won a large dance so i'd like to prevent that from happening a third time ^_^
keyenpeydee wrote:
Lady Gigabyte, you're a truly great person, will you take my hand and dance with me?
aww keyen <3

we'll see! what do you think of what I proposed above?

and for the record, whoever winds up pairing with me shouldnt expect me to use the hood at all. dont really see the use of hoods this setup beyond night talk.

pedit: damn it maria
i no longer strictly go by they/them and honestly prefer she/her but they/them's fine if you're used to it i guess

☭ I'm coming for that toothbrush ☭
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #27 (isolation #1) » Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:06 am

Dunnstral wrote:They have a tendency to misread rc

In post 20, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:the way i'd like this to play out is for town to collectively decide on a gentleman we're lynching at some arbitrary deadline before EoD (probably using pseudo votes/hurt tags/whatever) and then have hebi assign pairings either randomly (doesn't have to be provable since siterules obv) or using her own judgement so that scum can't influence them
This isn't going to happen unless some people take charge. How much do we want to do this vs letting people pair where they'd like?
tbf you've also misread him in every game we've played with scum rc........................ lmfao

and yeah i kind of recognize that since i was too late with my post anyway since i was distracted while typing itahsdfjlkasdhfkjaslasd;;

i'm here, hebi approves of it, and i'm sure vecna would like it. that seems like a strong enough bloc of opinionated people that would push it

i'm probably going to psuedo vote once everyone posts though since my rvs psuedovote decided to become unlynchable today fsr...............................
Dunnstral wrote:
In post 20, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:whoever winds up pairing with me shouldnt expect me to use the hood at all.
Looks like I dodged a bullet actually
why would you want to use the hood instead of the main thread?
i no longer strictly go by they/them and honestly prefer she/her but they/them's fine if you're used to it i guess

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #31 (isolation #2) » Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:09 am

In post 28, hebichan wrote:Don't worry, I wouldn't pair you with like GT, RC or LLD.
Why am I in this list lmao

and i really dont see why hoods > mainthead for sorting. in my experience hoods have generally been pro-scum and here it's not like theres really anything you cant say in the mainthread that would justify using a hood during the day

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #34 (isolation #3) » Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:10 am

In post 15, MariaR wrote:
Oh quit the sappy stuff Dunn sure I'll dance with my arcade pal!
?

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #94 (isolation #4) » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:23 am

In post 89, Mint Berry Crunch wrote:I don't think this has happened as of yet, right?
That's one benefit of letting hebi choose is that Scum won't get the say and prevent this.
^ that's basically why i preferred having it done psuedorandomly. that and so that scum can't try to pick people they can pocket easily

HURT: firebringer

fire did you roll scum :( ?

so far i don't want to boot off dunn (good thing....................), keyen, or max. maybe vecna. the other gents are null atm

pedit:
Firebringer wrote:In a different world, I would have danced with dunnstral.
strongly disagree

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #98 (isolation #5) » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:27 am

In post 70, Maxous wrote:Trying to control the pairings isn't gonna be helpful. It lets scum hide too much because they can't be held to account.
I'm vetoing this.
i don't really see what scum have to be held accountable to here - i think everyone in this table is more than capable of coming up with a narrative for why they want to pair up with whoever as scum that would make some degree of sense

what are you expecting to happen here?

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #102 (isolation #6) » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:35 am

In post 99, Cabd wrote:Hi my literally wife is in this game pretty damn sure we should be paired up because we can read each other pretty damn well. PS Niantic sucks Pokemon go festival was like dashcon.
do you think you'd be able to sort her in less than 6 days without a hood? (or more importantly can she sort you in that time)

like thats whats still puzzling me about everyone's obsession with hoods

i'm not opposed to pairs like p_a/cabd and dunn/maria where they can read each other well but i dont understand why a hood needs to be in the equation when we might have to lynch someone who's in that group anyway

pedit: i dont mind compromising and, say, having hebi vet the validity of a pairing rather than have her decide as a whole what the right thing to do. as long as we talk about it though

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #272 (isolation #7) » Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:00 pm

In post 119, RadiantCowbells wrote:I don't want to pair with GBT because she can't read me and she knows it so it'll be very easy for someone else (scum) to persuade her to drop out of the dance if she's town.
raybells did you literally miss the post where i say it's stupid for town to suicide this game

if hebi isn't dictating pairs i'm 100% pairing with someone i townread (so far keyen or vecna would be my top picks, could also go for max)

why would you even think this

also on this page, scorched earth plan is stupid too as is lld's counterargument - scum literally cannot manipulate randomization done by conftown and that's basically what the town before the last tried to do. it doesnt work out well.

pedit:
A2 wrote:
In post 257, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:ok then, RC, let's dance and we can blow each other up.

You're down for that right?
In post 258, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Like I promise you if I dance with RC I will instantly blow myself up day 1. He thinks I'm scum, this should be good right?
Staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawp

LLD I never played with chu
but if you two are both town, I think that would be a strong asset to have, yeah?
do you have any reason to townread her atm?

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #275 (isolation #8) » Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:02 pm

In post 146, Dunnstral wrote:right now I want vecna and firebringer to get partners for sure
dont see why fire should be here

pedit: speak of the devil

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #281 (isolation #9) » Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:05 pm

why the hell do you think i wouldnt post as town

or am i misunderstanding your scumread of me

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #289 (isolation #10) » Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:09 pm

In post 286, Firebringer wrote:I might just pair with Giga then and leave dance.
I'll show you guys how bad you all are.
i'd never accept your grubby manhands on my body so no

so far i want to leave {cabd, fire, AD} out of the gentlemen probably in that order though that's pending on priscila posting

max talk to me about your p_a scumread because i'm getting town from her posting

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #295 (isolation #11) » Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:13 pm

sorry but when i'm principled about something i stick to it - i'm not leaving this dance ever because i'm pairing with town.

we agree on not pairing together at the very least but i really dont know why you would think i wouldn't stick to my word here

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #302 (isolation #12) » Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:16 pm

fire thats not even scummy
RadiantCowbells wrote:I think LLD is scum and there's a large part of me that wants to just take her up on that offer and just both leave.
sorry but when i'm principled about something i stick to it - i'm not leaving this dance ever because i'm pairing with town.

we agree on not pairing together at the very least but i really dont know why you would think i wouldn't stick to my word here
Stuff like you being persuaded to vote MariaR in the radianttroubadour game. You're easily swayed to doing dumb stuff when people are clamouring for you to do things.
fair enough, but i think there's a huge difference between self-voting and suiciding here. the former i might do if my partner is scummy later in the game but you specifically said i would suicide which is why i dont get your thought process here

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #303 (isolation #13) » Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:16 pm

please dont fucking pair with someone for the sole purpose of suiciding for fucks sake

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #306 (isolation #14) » Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:18 pm

In post 305, Firebringer wrote:
In post 303, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:please dont fucking pair with someone for the sole purpose of suiciding for fucks sake
Why not?
because you don't get to see who votes you out?

lynching > killing yourself and not giving town any info

it's like self-hammering as scum

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #314 (isolation #15) » Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:22 pm

In post 308, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Yeah except I don't give a fuck what you think, Troubadour. Also, Troubadour asking for lynches when he's on the verge of being left out of the dance is interesting.
what the fuck is this post

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #316 (isolation #16) » Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:23 pm

In post 312, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 310, RadiantCowbells wrote:Gigabyte is a they, and also a lady in this game and therefore not in contention for being left out of the dance.
No one partnering with you is an option, you know. No one NEEDS to offer Troubadour to dance.
also keyen already offered to dance with me and if hebi isnt dictating pairs i'm definitely considering accepting so
A2 wrote:
In post 314, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
In post 308, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Yeah except I don't give a fuck what you think, Troubadour. Also, Troubadour asking for lynches when he's on the verge of being left out of the dance is interesting.
what the fuck is this post
The truth cold and hard.
Duh
"Also, Troubadour asking for lynches when he's on the verge of being left out of the dance is interesting."

?????????????????????????????????????????

alisae are you scum

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #322 (isolation #17) » Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:26 pm

the first bit is dumb but nai

pedit: me, dunn

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #610 (isolation #18) » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:49 am

In post 377, penguin_alien wrote:A2: Tone sound natural, setup ideas are organic and sufficiently independent. If LLD and RC both flip town at some point, major points for trying to de-escalate the death spiral. Townier than most of the player list thus far.
In post 269, A2 wrote:Staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawp

LLD I never played with chu
but if you two are both town, I think that would be a strong asset to have, yeah?
i'm really failing to see why this is worthy of town points - just going like "oh stop it guys!" is really easy to do as scum and almost definitely doesnt stop the conflict at hand

can you elaborate on why you feel otherwise? also yes im really far behind bc i kind of just gave up mentally after lld and rc paired and if anyone has a spare plastic spoon to gouge my eyeballs with pls tell me bc im in need

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #611 (isolation #19) » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:50 am

In post 416, RadiantCowbells wrote:Giga, I strongly recommend not accepting that right now.
i'm obviously not but i would consider it

i'm still townreading keyen more though but if he hasnt given reads i'd really like to see that from him rn

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #615 (isolation #20) » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:53 am

In post 439, keyenpeydee wrote:Giga is an amazing person and I would like to play with her <3 though I don't think I would be happy to dance with her since she doesn't like hoods. i'll think about this.
i don't mind i guess reactively using hoods?

like if you ask me a question i'll answer it. thats probably it

i just want to disconnect myself as far away as possible from my hood but if that hurts my partner then it's probably not worth it. compromise :P
keyenpeydee wrote:Penguin feels so town idk why
i agree but there A2 tr doesnt sit well with me and i'm not really liking ali so far

what are your thoughts there?
keyenpeydee wrote:I was kinda scumreading cabd but i forgot why
can you look over his iso and maybe point out a few posts you didn't like? any sort of expansion on that would help a lot imo since if you're town i dont want you lynched d1

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #616 (isolation #21) » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:55 am

In post 0, FakeGod wrote:Dunnstral - MariaR
RadiantCowbells - Lady Lambdadelta
Firebringer - Shiro
Cabd - A2
yeah this is why i didn't want "oh just let people pair with whoever" to work out because i'm mostly townreading all of the unpaired gentlemen which means we're likely lynching town today

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #617 (isolation #22) » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:59 am

In post 549, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:the tl;dr is, Vecna, you have exactly zero other reads and it's possible you could be using this to distract. I want to see other content from you.
this is actually a good point :/

vecna can i get a full readlist from you?

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #618 (isolation #23) » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:01 am

i really disagree with the keyen scumreads

like this is the most engaged i've ever seen him in a mafia game and he's the kind of person who obviously gets flustered and panicky when they roll scum

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #621 (isolation #24) » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:05 am

this is why i call you firebrainer firebrainer

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #622 (isolation #25) » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:05 am

i'd be ok with max/hebi fwiw

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #653 (isolation #26) » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:48 am

raybells can you like

not case but point to me to bad posts from p_a?

the only thing in memory that i didnt like from her was giving town points to a2 for her reaction to you/LLD when i scumread that but i've been ok with most of her content other than that

pedit: 4 gents need partners or by deadline

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #665 (isolation #27) » Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:08 am

In post 664, Vecna wrote:
In post 617, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
In post 549, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:the tl;dr is, Vecna, you have exactly zero other reads and it's possible you could be using this to distract. I want to see other content from you.
this is actually a good point :/

vecna can i get a full readlist from you?
Im pretty sure its actually a very easily provable lie, but ill put up a new reads list after catching up on the last few pages.
im not exactly in a good place mentally rn but from memory i dont really remember you weighing in on much besides that and cabd being scummy

and raybells can you not ignore me - i really would like to see some substance to that read because i'm not seeing it beyond what i already mentioned.

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1082 (isolation #28) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:49 pm

In post 690, Vecna wrote:Gentlemen

keyenpeydee

Dunnstral

Firebringer

RadiantCowbells

Priscila

Cabd

Maxous
Vecna
ActionDan

Ladies
MariaR
gigabyteTroubadour

Shiro
A2

penguin_alien

hebichan

Lady Lambdadelta

Mint Berry Crunch
yeah, i'm vibing with something like this?

i'm hoping to make a firmer decision today in whether i dance with you or key at the end of my catch-up today and then i'll wait for town consensus to see who we're lynching before submitting

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1084 (isolation #29) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:54 pm

rc why did you townlock me so quickly?

i've never been this active sitewide and i figured most of my towntelling came from my spammy style of parsing games but thats obviously not the case here and im doing way more reading than i'm used to

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1085 (isolation #30) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:55 pm

*this inactive

LFMAO

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1087 (isolation #31) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:55 pm

fire can you stick to your promise of not posting i lose brain cells every time

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1091 (isolation #32) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:58 pm

In post 1087, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:i lose brain cells every time
pedit:
RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 1084, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:rc why did you townlock me so quickly?

i've never been this active sitewide and i figured most of my towntelling came from my spammy style of parsing games but thats obviously not the case here and im doing way more reading than i'm used to
Meh if I were scum I'd have made a paper trail. I just sort of do I guess.
you can do better. i dont need a paper trail or coherent reasoning - just something tangible i can look at and say "ok, townreading for me for that makes sense"

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1094 (isolation #33) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:01 pm

In post 1093, RadiantCowbells wrote:you've gotten way too spoiled with my scum play where i actually give reasons. I just do. on some level I know I could be wrong but I just do soooooo
i keep thinking the only time ive seen scum you is 1718 where half my annoyance with your slot is that it doesnt explain itself

which i realize isnt the case but still

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1102 (isolation #34) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:08 pm

i want to do dunn -> a2/cabd -> lld tbh

penguin is still meh to me

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1109 (isolation #35) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:10 pm

how is priscilla scummy

and deadass how am i obvious scum lmfaooooooooooo

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1112 (isolation #36) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:11 pm

In post 955, A2 wrote:Hey Giggles
You should just take like
a tiny bit more effort
when reading me
because 90% of the time
you're wrong.

Just a recomendation

Because like
the only time you really correctly read me as town
was when you were scum imo.
i correctly scumread you as scum in xyzzys game

and my scumread of you isnt even that strong? what have you done that's town?

you're not at all fazed by p_a's tr on you?

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1116 (isolation #37) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:14 pm

In post 1113, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1109, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:how is priscilla scummy

and deadass how am i obvious scum lmfaooooooooooo
Why don't you explain your read on me and how I can be scum with lld
you're mudslinging, not gamesolving

you're not as potatoey as you were in the last scumgames of yours i remember but this isnt town you

i'm not reading with associatives in mind so that last question is shitty

and ive barely interacted with a2 so?? like none of it has been dynamic or in-real-time, why are you already making that judgement call lfmoa

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1124 (isolation #38) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:17 pm

In post 1118, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1116, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:i'm not reading with associatives in mind so that last question is shitty
I'd think this would kind of be a big deal to a town giga
nope

depends on how into the game i am or how obvious the associative is
Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1116, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:you're mudslinging, not gamesolving
Go on, how so
i'll slog through your iso when i have more time but just as an example is our interaction rn - i dont think you're trying to deliberate anything i do. like you feel like you just thought "oh giga's here and gigas posting doesnt seem super like-them so maybe i can push this"

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1125 (isolation #39) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:18 pm

In post 1122, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1116, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:and ive barely interacted with a2 so?? like none of it has been dynamic or in-real-time, why are you already making that judgement call lfmoa
You have barely interacted with most players tbh
obviously but that doesnt make me scum and i dont think that one interaction between alisae and me is enough to make a strong associative read off of

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1129 (isolation #40) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:21 pm

i still cant make peace with the fact the defacto lynch here is keyen
Dunnstral wrote:Giga are you delibately ignoring something big that happened between lld and me and being obtuse or did you not read it?
if it's after page 40 then i havent read it.

otherwise i can absolutely buy that as a bus from lld but even then i'm not making the associative read.
Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1125, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:and i dont think that one interaction between alisae and me is enough to make a strong associative read off of
I'm glad an off hand comment about your interaction with a2 seeming like scum prompted you to defend yourself against it 4+ times and tunnel on it
this is what i mean

ofc i'm going to talk about that interaction, it's literally the conversation at hand?? what the fuck else am i supposed to post about when i'm responding to you LMFAO

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1133 (isolation #41) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:24 pm

thats just the sentiment im getting reading through the thread

i dont want maxous, priscila, keyen, vecna, or dan to leave the dance and yet those are our only options

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1136 (isolation #42) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:25 pm

reacting to said bus?

dunn this is a terrible set of questioning
Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1133, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:thats just the sentiment im getting reading through the thread

i dont want maxous, priscila, keyen, vecna, or dan to leave the dance and yet those are our only options
I don't want maxous, keyen, vecna, or dan to leave the dance either.
great post!

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1138 (isolation #43) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:26 pm

yes because in no way does anyone deserve "major town points" for going like "no stop dont fight pwease...."

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1144 (isolation #44) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:28 pm

pppppppppbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbtbtbtbtbttttttt

this is not a game i can get into while just reading it seems because i got nothing out of that beyond what i already had
A2 wrote:Then you clearly have 0 understanding of my play.
would you really not passively stop a fight between any two players as scum?

like you asking them to stop fighting ultimately did nothing to change how they were going to interact

it's peacekeeping that scum is more than able to do

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1146 (isolation #45) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:30 pm

i'm probably going to use my hood now now that i realized how much i need interaction this game fwiw

i'll try to not get pocketed
A2 wrote:Giggles that doesn't even matter.
An early TR like that is like early
early reads like those don't really mean much it's just something to get you off of the ground.
there's a difference between an early read and "if these two people flip town A2 gets major towncred"

the latter is a shitty thought process

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1150 (isolation #46) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:31 pm

In post 1148, Dunnstral wrote:imo partner with priscilla
great post!

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1154 (isolation #47) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:32 pm

if you scumread priscila there is literally 0 reason for you to push me to pair with her

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1159 (isolation #48) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:34 pm

Dan do you think I'm overthinking it with finding p_a's A2 read scummy?

pedit: we all would it's literally the de facto d1 lynch

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1163 (isolation #49) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:35 pm

i want dan's thoughts not yours raybells.

pedit: keyen is obvtown stop

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1172 (isolation #50) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:38 pm

In post 1165, A2 wrote:Okay Giggles
connect the dots for me
because I clearly do not get it.
have you ever seen scum keyen before?

think about players like creature who just are really bad at scum and cant fake a thought process so they get really nervous and dont do anything or implode in thread kind of

thats scum!keyen too

hes capable of playing it up and reading like newbtown but it generally doesnt last since he almost never comes up with substantial reads. i'm seeing thoughts and i'm seeing effort even if it's passive

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1173 (isolation #51) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:38 pm

In post 1169, Shiro wrote:
In post 1087, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:fire can you stick to your promise of not posting i lose brain cells every time

Mind how you talk to my date hmpf
i think brain is a really cute pet name for your date but he disagrees

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1177 (isolation #52) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:39 pm

In post 1170, Dunnstral wrote:Hi Shiro

How do you feel about Giga's play this game in a broader sense?
you dont remember me
but i remember you
twas not so long ago
you broke my heart in two

tears on my pillow
pain in my heart
caused by you, you, you....................
Dunnstral wrote:Believe it or not I'm generally pretty good as scum..........................
yeah like in spring fever

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1184 (isolation #53) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:43 pm

i really want to take vecna or keyen dont make this harder on me to decide :(

like im kind of spiteful that three pairs were basically formed because ~friends~ so i want to pair with people im friends with \_O_/
A2 wrote:
In post 1175, Dunnstral wrote:Believe it or not I'm generally pretty good as scum..........................
Man you must be amazing it's like we could never catch you in Spring Fever and it's like for one reason you wanted to keep on bussing me/Frog/Trans for umm... ~reasons~
no one scumread dunn until i hardbussed him because my "hehe deliberately scumtell in rvs so i have something to point to later if im alive in endgame after being widely townread" plan was genius

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1185 (isolation #54) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:43 pm

not that dunn played well but

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1188 (isolation #55) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:45 pm

i thought cabd/a2 are friends?

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1194 (isolation #56) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:47 pm

doesnt really change that pregame the gents i would have wanted to pair with were dunn, vecna, and keyen if they were town but still

pedit: priscila can still pair with uh....... hebi?

mh yeah i guess it's down to MCB being townie if not pairing with me or hebi
Dunnstral wrote:I paired up with mariaR because I townread her
if only mathblade were in this game

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1197 (isolation #57) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:48 pm

In post 1196, RadiantCowbells wrote:Hebi won't pair with them.
yeah which is the problem :dead:

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1205 (isolation #58) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:50 pm

i need to have a better basis to read dan off of bc im trying to think of this as a lynch and i dont know which gentleman i want to lynch out of the 5 we have
Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1195, Priscila wrote:No, mariar rejected me in pregame for you.
Sorry Priscila. I'll take good care of her.
hey priscila

i wanted to dance with dunn

you wanted to dance with maria

we can dance together inspired by jealousy :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1209 (isolation #59) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:53 pm

In post 20, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:the last two times this setup ran town made a lot of stupid decisions (deliberately pairing with scum to "suicide", leaving the dance too early rather than see who hammers them, accepting proposals too early) and since town still hasnt won a large dance so i'd like to prevent that from happening a third time ^_^
this is still tilting me btw

like 1 and 3 already happened, i absolutely bet 2 happens
Dunnstral wrote:Is there actually jealousy at my pairing from priscilla/giga here that is causing me to get "scumread"?
if we could start anew............................................................

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1211 (isolation #60) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:54 pm

dunn how serious do you think i am rn

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1215 (isolation #61) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:55 pm

In post 1213, Priscila wrote:
Then let's take to the floor, GBT!
screams internally

i want to dance with all three of my options kms

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1219 (isolation #62) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:56 pm

In post 1214, Dunnstral wrote:I don't want to make any assumptions
i wouldn't hesitate - i'd gladly take you back...........................
Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1216, Priscila wrote:
In post 1207, Dunnstral wrote:Is there actually jealousy at my pairing from priscilla/giga here that is causing me to get "scumread"?
No.
How about just the first half
Dunn how serious do you think I am?

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1223 (isolation #63) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:58 pm

i dont make friends with mafia

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1224 (isolation #64) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:00 pm

how about:

all of the gentlemen who currently arent in pairs vote on a gent to lynch - first person to get three votes gets lynched and we decide on which gent pairs with which lady after that

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1225 (isolation #65) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:00 pm

like i dont want to decide between keyen/vecna/pris until that's squared away

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1228 (isolation #66) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:01 pm

In post 1227, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 1224, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:how about:

all of the gentlemen who currently arent in pairs vote on a gent to lynch - first person to get three votes gets lynched and we decide on which gent pairs with which lady after that
Voting is bad and democracy is bad.
#NotMyComrade

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1231 (isolation #67) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:01 pm

In post 1229, Dunnstral wrote:wait, the pool of 5 gents are deciding which of them is getting lynched?

nvm, I'm okay with that
great post!

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1245 (isolation #68) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:18 pm

In post 1236, Dunnstral wrote:How much AtE did I use in spring fever, Giga?
none

yeah, you're not a potato here but that doesnt mean you're town

i know you can be invested and genuine as scum which feels like the case here but that doesnt change the fact that your scumhunting is abysmal and loaded here

lld can be town btw i dont even know why you keep acting like i have you guys as a lock pair

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1250 (isolation #69) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:06 pm

i would kill to be the ic but i think i'd do a bad job

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1253 (isolation #70) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:08 pm

refresh me on why vecna?

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1456 (isolation #71) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:22 pm

If Vecna proposes to Hebi and she accepts I'm accepting Keyen ftr

i'm on a mental upswing rn and i dont want to be cut out of this game early if priscila is just going to suicide bomb me

if she's willing to let me do shit this game though without cutting me short though i can accept her
In post 1354, ActionDan wrote:Out of the remaining gentleman, I want to leave Key out. I don't find him explicitly scummy per se, but between posts 977 and 1350 the thoughts expressed are all tripping over each other. Examples abound: in 977 Key is convinced Dunn and MariaR slots are town but still casts doubt by both quoting a post of Dunn's to question its intent and also abdicating some responsibility for the read by wanting them to sort it out in the Pt; The read on Cabd meanders throughout both posts from scummy to maybe town to scummy again with the only new input being a scum read on A2 and an associative tell based on that which is not a sound one in any case; the scum read on A2 itself supposedly comes from the fact Key hadn't developed a town read on the slot but it's quite clear that it's pushback from A2 not town reading Key first and deciding that he should be the one to go.
to me this strikes me as his thoughts flowing naturally - like he's calling things out as he reads them and obviously he's not going to have a consistent narrative if his thoughts are formed from an uninformed standpoint

i dont see how pushback from A2 directly translates to a scumread? like obviously both exist but im not seeing the causal link between the two here
In post 1354, ActionDan wrote:GBT, with regard to your observation in post 610 it's quite reasonable to raise eyebrows at. I did too. I think it was the only thing, or at least, the only somewhat important thing, I disagreed with in P_A's posts. I didn't make the jump to considering that scummy though and in the context of my overall holistic read I've compartmentalized it as a minor blot on her posting record.
it at least made me want to reconsider how i viewed the rest of her analysis though - like reading someone isn't just a linear (oh, this post is townie but this is scummy. overall it's a 5 on the town scale when you add them up) sort of thing. have you, yourself, looked at her posts through a scum lens?

i understand people scumhunt differently but in a game about finding suspicions and acting on them i dont understand the thought process of finding one thing weird and letting the rest of it pass

also 0 clue why people gave this post towncred

pedit: pris yeah thats the impression im getting with dan so far but i dont see the tactical purpose of pairing with the IC as scum which is whats making sorting him difficult for me

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1458 (isolation #72) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:24 pm

In post 1374, Priscila wrote:GBT is also probably scum ftr, their scumhunting shows no signs of struggling to actually read alignment.
struggling as in? i already have a set narrative in mind (like i ask questions with the intention of "i will find something to townread/scumread from this!") or that im not putting enough effort in? or something else??

like i legitimately do not understand like any of the scumreads on me but i also dont like the townreads of me (cabd and pa come to mind) zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Priscila wrote:
In post 1456, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:i'm on a mental upswing rn and i dont want to be cut out of this game early if priscila is just going to suicide bomb me

if she's willing to let me do shit this game though without cutting me short though i can accept her
I already said I had no intention of doing that.
missed it then, i skimmed really fast because i hate being behind

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1460 (isolation #73) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:26 pm

Priscila wrote:
In post 1456, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:pedit: pris yeah thats the impression im getting with dan so far but i dont see the tactical purpose of pairing with the IC as scum which is whats making sorting him difficult for me
Obviously scum want to pair with confirmed town, they get a free ride all game.
then they dont get nightkilled and everyone gets paranoid of the pair and then town lynches a confirmed townie

it's a 1-for-1 trade and that always benefits town

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1461 (isolation #74) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:27 pm

like dan i was townreading pa earlier on but after thinking about that one read it completely changed the way i read her iso and it just looked a lot more flat to me

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1463 (isolation #75) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:31 pm

i dont think scum has ever not killed the conftown pair (and i think the ic has always paired with town) and i would expect it to make getting a lynch that much more difficult by getting rid of 2 potential scumreads

like the paranoia you can generate from not killing a t/t pairing with conftown in it isnt the same as what you can get from a t/s pairing staying alive since you can be more flexible in what narrative you pull together

\_O_/

i just dont really see the point. it's giving town more info in the long run too

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1466 (isolation #76) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:36 pm

In post 1464, Priscila wrote:I do not even know what you are trying to argue sorry.
thats fine im not good at articulating myself sometimes

im sure someone more clearheaded than me can clarify

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1467 (isolation #77) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:36 pm

mint are you ok pairing with keyen?

i'm absolutely positive he's flipping town here and if you need to talk to me about that read i'm all ears

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1468 (isolation #78) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:36 pm

In post 1458, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:struggling as in? i already have a set narrative in mind (like i ask questions with the intention of "i will find something to townread/scumread from this!") or that im not putting enough effort in? or something else??
pris can you clarify your scumread of me though

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1471 (isolation #79) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:40 pm

scum is giving town more flips to work with

shooting unconfirmed v/v gives town two flips it doesn't know already, while v/cv gives only one flip town doesn't know

even widely townread town are suspects in LYLO, and the less puzzle pieces scum gives town the better in most cases.

the more i think about this though the more i realize my argument is coming from a purely theoretical standpoint when context generally matters more so i'd rather let this wait for lylo/when the nk actually happens
Priscila wrote:
In post 1468, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:pris can you clarify your scumread of me though
I don't know how beyond what I already said. You feel fake. I need more time with you.
ok - fair enough then.

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1473 (isolation #80) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:51 pm

actually how would you feel about you/key hebi?

this would be in a world we leave out dan but i think this removes a lot of concerns thatve been held about him (too easily pocketed off the top of my head, i'm also concerned about him being lynched if we let him past pre-dance anyway even though i think he's shitting town sparkles???)

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1475 (isolation #81) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:57 pm

In post 1087, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:fire can you stick to your promise of not posting i lose brain cells every time

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1478 (isolation #82) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:00 pm

if vecna is town though that means vecna probably gets nk'd and i'd like to prevent that if possible since i think he'd be a strong player lategame if he's paired with town

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1479 (isolation #83) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:00 pm

vecna > keyen > you are the only people i'd like to pair with and in that order

i want consensus though because i'm not going to be the sole decider of the lynch today

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1482 (isolation #84) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:02 pm

that will change once i actually get into the game
Priscila wrote:I think you want to partner with Vecna because he townreads you and you believe you can keep him pocketed.
why that over the fact we're friends

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1484 (isolation #85) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:04 pm

then let me be less subtle at what i want -

what about my play strikes that my intention is to pocket vecna?

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1486 (isolation #86) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:12 pm

i would think someone opting to pocket wants to engage with their victim?

like you cant manipulate someone by just existing - and with minimal hood use thats going to be difficult to do after the pairing as well

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1489 (isolation #87) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:31 pm

but what was the right one

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1491 (isolation #88) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:45 pm

you dont feel like a real person this game

i dont know how to word this better but like

in the past your posting hasnt made me lose brain cells this rapidly

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1493 (isolation #89) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:52 pm

you're wrong then

this game has meant only pent up frustration for me since maria accepting dunn's invitation and it's only been getting worse

i'd replace out but a: i find the game exciting and b: i'm going to relieve the frustration as soon as the nooses come out so

if fire is genuinely offended by all means i'll leave it pent up and not say anything

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1502 (isolation #90) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:44 pm

In post 1500, Dunnstral wrote:What's wrong Giga?
not feeling like i have any control over the lynch and knowing that probably at least 4 townies were responsible for that is mostly it

that and im just in an irritable mood but that should be ending soon

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1508 (isolation #91) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:15 pm

i thought both were acceptable dunnbunntheone

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1512 (isolation #92) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:17 pm

but you asked me to call you that :?:

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1517 (isolation #93) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:19 pm

it's fine dunn you're scum so you kind of get the right to do dumb shit
RadiantCowbells wrote:giga if i asked you to call me lord emperor cowbellus would you call me that
only if you dont mind me staging the revolution against you and successfully overthrowing you :?:

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1520 (isolation #94) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:22 pm

In post 1519, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1517, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:it's fine dunn you're scum so you kind of get the right to do dumb shit
Oh is that how you rationalized this....
first i was afraid............................................

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1533 (isolation #95) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:56 pm

but if i accept you i risk a keyen lynch when i want dan gone rn

i want consensus somewhere about who's being left behind between the ladies and the gents unpaired and i'm not getting it, and probably a clear-cut plan of who pairs with who

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1588 (isolation #96) » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:04 pm

In post 1559, Mint Berry Crunch wrote:
In post 1558, keyenpeydee wrote:
In post 1556, Mint Berry Crunch wrote:If my choice is Dan or Key, I'm not dancing.
Then don't. It could benefit town.
That's what I'm thinking.
It takes 3 more doubtful slots out and I think there's a very strong chance of either 1 of you being Scum.
i dont see how this benefits town - when there's a choice to take out a slot via lynch or by force i'd always want to take the lynch so you can get a votecount and force scum to interact with the "easy" push (which will always be different based on whether it's s/t or t/t or even s/s)

keyen, to me, has been a really strong townread because i dont think i've ever seen him play this level of a scumgame. i'll try to address alisae's points but if you try to read him like you would read most players it's not working out well. i think thinking of him like creature was a really good point i brought up earlier.

like this is the most genuinely invested he's been, the most self-aware i've seen him (he's willing to leave himself out of the dance like) - i dont think this comes from his scum play.

vecna i want to double check but as it stands i want hebi/key, me/you, pris/mint, but if hebi refuses to take key then i will dance with him. i dont see the merit of not taking my top townread to the dance anymore.

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1612 (isolation #97) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:27 am

In post 1590, Vecna wrote:if this tip-toe'ing around is gonna lead to me being left out due to time constraints my suspicious natire is ordering everyone to lynch your pair first.

you've been asking around for concensus on who should be left out. from what i can see the overwhelming majority is saying that you should pair me and that key should be left out.

you agree me and hebi will result in a guaranteed kill during the intermission, and thus is not a very optimal pairing.

yet youre still holding off on pairing.
youve been saying the entire game youd prefer me over key
, but now hes suddenly your strongest townread? and youre trying to force keyen to stay in even though the majority seems to want him out?

i might not know him, but this seems really iffy.
????

and key has always been my strongest townread?

and theres at least several people who want dan out so no theres not really any consensus

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1614 (isolation #98) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:47 am

same

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1616 (isolation #99) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:49 am

wait maria over dunn or are you just saying you want her pair out

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1618 (isolation #100) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:50 am

i'm like 100% sure this is scum!dunn though

i'd be going dunn > penguin > vote you/lld out (dont suicide if u can pls) > a2 and then idk if the game ends after that. maybe the fire pair

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1620 (isolation #101) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:53 am

if lld is town i'd like to see how the wagon goes

if lld is scum i want to see who opposes the lynch

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1622 (isolation #102) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:56 am

i think i already said it but i want to dance with someone i townread

hence why keyen has been choice #1 but vecna has been my alternate

i know that even if i hard townread you and synced up with you there's a good chance you're scum pocketing me just by how things have gone in the past so unless i had a really good reason to tempt the hands of fate i'd just go with a safer option

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1624 (isolation #103) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:58 am

sorry man :(

i think people who try to policy lynch you are dumb anyway though

like it's one thing to be reserved about townreading someone and another to just insta scumread them for existing

i'm trying to do the first

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1639 (isolation #104) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:26 pm

In post 1637, keyenpeydee wrote:Hi giga
hey

i want braindumps from vecna and you yeah

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2545 (isolation #105) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:28 am

whew

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”