Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (isolation #0) » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:07 am

Post by massive »

I'm here and why aren't we PLing Yume.

VOTE: Yume
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (isolation #1) » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:53 am

Post by massive »

NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP
Last edited by mastina on Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (isolation #2) » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:48 am

Post by massive »

Creature -- if you want to vote hebichan, why wouldn't you at least go and make a headcount of the votes?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (isolation #3) » Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:14 am

Post by massive »

In a game where the mod is under no obligation to produce a vote count, that's TWICE now someone has been all "oh I don't want to vote, I'll wait for the vote count"
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (isolation #4) » Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:01 am

Post by massive »

If Mathblade hates the Hebichan and Mulch wagons they must be good so

VOTE: hebichan
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (isolation #5) » Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:18 am

Post by massive »

In post 487, MathBlade wrote:
In post 477, massive wrote:If Mathblade hates the Hebichan and Mulch wagons they must be good so

VOTE: hebichan

...Can we not just do this Math sucks thing? Like I get some games I am bad but some I am good.
You're good when you're scum. What are you when you're frighteningly self-aware?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #666 (isolation #6) » Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:13 am

Post by massive »

I think RM is town. I'd prefer more Titus to be sure.

The edit on 650 to make Mulch seem even more confused than he's already coming off makes me think Mulch might actually be town.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #682 (isolation #7) » Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:31 am

Post by massive »

In post 667, MathBlade wrote:
In post 666, massive wrote:I think RM is town. I'd prefer more Titus to be sure.

The edit on 650 to make Mulch seem even more confused than he's already coming off makes me think Mulch might actually be town.
Why? Why do you think RM is town?
Call it gut. RC fosters a specific reaction in me when he's town. I feel more confident with Titus read methodology I've established, though, which is why I'd rather get some interaction there.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #904 (isolation #8) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:35 am

Post by massive »

There's a whole lot of "being helpful" going on in this game.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #907 (isolation #9) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:04 am

Post by massive »

That is my thought on the gamestate. Nominally I read it as scummy, but this game is different. Mastina
not
providing votecounts at regular intervals is designed to keep town in a confused state. But that means that offers of help to cover basic game functionality garner a better reception, and since you are overexpounding on the work you are doing from the viewpoint of "helping," I think you would like your efforts to be seen as such. Would you agree? IE, I don't think you're doing this altruistically or just to "function." Are you saying that this is just for you?

<<< Fixing broken tag. >>>
Last edited by mastina on Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #909 (isolation #10) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:42 am

Post by massive »

My top townread might be you. I had a theory about Mastina and the editing that I won't get into in too much detail, but it started me down a path of at least giving you the benefit of the doubt. And I want to believe that you aren't making all this work for yourself as some sort of LAMIST prop bet. I also feel RM is town as I've noted before.

On the other side? Creature is not being very town-Creature-y but I also feel like Creature can be quieted by a large number of forceful personalities, so I'm not pushing there yet. I'm still willing to vote hebichan because of and her ping-ponging around in the RM v Mulch discussion.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1103 (isolation #11) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:51 am

Post by massive »

I don't understand why people scumread Stalfos.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1123 (isolation #12) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:22 am

Post by massive »

In post 1104, MathBlade wrote:Massive -- If you had 20000 votes where would you vote?
Mastina: 1 (confirmed scum)
Yume: 1 (still think policy lynching from signup thread is ok)
Mulch: 3 (Stalfos is moving me in the direction of again being willing to vote there)
Creature: 4 (last few pages are more town-Creature-y)
grapes: 5 (has ostensibly as many posts as I do but I actually thought they hadn't posted at all)
Not_mafia: 5 (has five times as many posts as I do and I couldn't tell you they were in the game)
hebichan: 19980 (I still think this is the right place to be)
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1124 (isolation #13) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:23 am

Post by massive »

also I can't add
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1251 (isolation #14) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:05 am

Post by massive »

Well I caught up and am still OK with the Cheeky wagon.

This is a closer approximation of Creature-town.

Math were you asking me why I wasn't voting RM? I still gut townread them for now.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1253 (isolation #15) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:17 am

Post by massive »

Activity is not an indicator of alignment.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1258 (isolation #16) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:06 am

Post by massive »

I've never been of the opinion that Titus posts extensively. Coupled with the post about appendicitis that appeared in multiple games, I'm not seeing this as Titus avoiding this specific game.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1322 (isolation #17) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:49 am

Post by massive »

In post 1319, MarioManiac4 wrote:like he started voting hebichan and then that was all he did for no apparent reason.
Isn't that essentially what I've done too though? Do you scumread me?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1335 (isolation #18) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:51 am

Post by massive »

Which is weird because I came in solely to say Pretty sure Ghostlin scum.
Last edited by mastina on Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1341 (isolation #19) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:16 am

Post by massive »

This gimmick is getting old.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1420 (isolation #20) » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:03 am

Post by massive »

Creature - Cheeky was hebichan and I think most of us are still around that wagon because of hebi. Although I like grapes follow up though too.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1465 (isolation #21) » Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:12 am

Post by massive »

Yeah but "Cantankerous" and "pedantic." Ok I'll bite.

VOTE: Mulch
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1602 (isolation #22) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:37 am

Post by massive »

Diamond Sentinel is town. Who were they before?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1603 (isolation #23) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:38 am

Post by massive »

Oh Snarky was in this game?

<<< Nope, the slot's been DiamondSentinel's the whole time. >>>
Last edited by mastina on Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1683 (isolation #24) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:38 am

Post by massive »

I will agree that DiamondSentinel having a reason for his "townslip" makes it seem a lot less ... slippy.

VOTE: DiamondSentinel

Still happily townreading Math, Stalfos, Ghostlin. I'm still trying to think about how I feel about RM but I'm not ready to abandon my early townread.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1710 (isolation #25) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:01 am

Post by massive »

In post 1687, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=9697658#p9697658]post 1687[/url], massive wrote:The one I asked about and you defending by saying you hadn't actually accidentally left anyone out of your catchup.
You thought that was a townslip? I'm confused.
I thought it was an indicator of town, yes. "Townslip" may be a hard word but I was on my phone at the time.
In post 1689, DiamondSentinel wrote:Let me get this straight. You're saying that if I had put everyone in the readlist, I'd be scum, because that's what good scum does. But since I didn't, you're saying that I'm careless town. Except that since it wasn't accidental and just a product of how I did my readlist, now I'm scum?

This logic is ridiculous.
No, I'm saying that doesn't make me think you're town any more. Your process is null. But given that the only reason I was townreading you was because of my misperception of your catchup, and you absolved me of that notion, I'm happy to follow my townreads.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1810 (isolation #26) » Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:08 am

Post by massive »

In post 1720, grapes wrote: Also massive, although I've seen you change your mind; it's more than possible to manufacture a readslist while missing a few names.
No, I understand, but that's just a little too Advanced Scum Play in my opinion for me to really consider. It's more practical to assume that a replacing scum will make the effort to appear to do "all the work."
In post 1779, Smocaine wrote:I'm pretty confident yeah. In the worst case I'n wrong on two of you. Massive and Theta are 100% scum
If that's the case then I'd rather you mislynch me now rather than later.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1854 (isolation #27) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:58 pm

Post by massive »

In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=9704214#p9704214]post 1829[/url], Smocaine wrote:I'm conducting a behavioral experiment for my class. If you guys could help, I'd greatly appreciate it. Im gauging responses to the phrase "Massive's 25 posts were sus af ya?". thoughts?
I wouldn't mind Titus and maybe MM4 to weigh in on this.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2004 (isolation #28) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:40 am

Post by massive »

Smocaine: Did you notice that your request for opinions on me has totally disappeared? My quoted version is still in but pretty much everything you've said about me has disappeared.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2052 (isolation #29) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:41 am

Post by massive »

Prod noted. I'm not normally on on the weekends and nothing's really changed for me.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2261 (isolation #30) » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:06 am

Post by massive »

Y'all ain't replacing me. And Math is right and we still lynch DS.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”