MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #98 (isolation #0) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:22 am

Post by MathBlade »

/confirm
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #99 (isolation #1) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:31 am

Post by MathBlade »

posting.php?mode=quote&f=53&p=8091641

@Not_Mafia:

Can you like not do this? Either A) You haven't read your role PM which is generating bullshit in thread, and in some cases a modkillable/replaceable offense. If you're Town then that just benefits scum. B) You haven't read your role PM and are scum which means you're handicapping your buddies. I highly doubt Mastina would allow this thinking about it.

C) You have read your role PM and are Town. I find this the most likely because you and KTS pull this shit and it pisses me off. Can you like not joke about breaking the site rules so freaking bad?

D) You have read your role PM and are scum. Odds of this are approaching zero as I doubt Mastina would endorse that.

/rant
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #100 (isolation #2) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:35 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 99, MathBlade wrote:posting.php?mode=quote&f=53&p=8091641

@Not_Mafia:

Can you like not do this? Either A) You haven't read your role PM which is generating bullshit in thread, and in some cases a modkillable/replaceable offense. If you're Town then that just benefits scum. B) You haven't read your role PM and are scum which means you're handicapping your buddies. I highly doubt Mastina would allow this thinking about it.

C) You have read your role PM and are Town. I find this the most likely because you and KTS pull this shit and it pisses me off. Can you like not joke about breaking the site rules so freaking bad?

D) You have read your role PM and are scum. Odds of this are approaching zero as I doubt Mastina would endorse that.

/rant
Not cool ... can't tell whether it is Mastina or my phone but that is like a post where KTS got so fucking well known for claiming that shit it drags down the game. Just fucking stop.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #101 (isolation #3) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:36 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 93, mastina wrote:
In post 92, Nosferatu wrote:mod can edit that to say 4/17 if she wants idc
Me?

Edit a post?

Whyever would I do that? :shifty:
This is scum. Too bad we can't lynch it with fire.

I was unlynchable unkillable scum before you were.

Come at me sis. Come at me.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #102 (isolation #4) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:39 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 91, Nosferatu wrote:14 town
he is assuming that he is town
13 town

+ bad math =

4/13

the correct probability would be 4 which would make it a 24% chance of being scum

but who am I to say that
Are you like trying to buddy me through numbers?

Like this is weird even for you Nos. Explain.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #103 (isolation #5) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:44 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 80, Mulch wrote:
In post 79, Radiant Moonlight wrote:
In post 61, camn wrote:Why do we need a code?
Why wouldn't the mods just edit the code?
The mod can edit votes! That's why votes should be our code
Mulch is obVTown however this idea is like stupid as fuck.

Say we have a vote system.

We'd need a post that translates it which the mod can edit to fuck with us.

Instead we need our posts to be numerous and "lowkey" enough to where Mastina doesn't think it is a threat to edit them. If she can't read the whole thread with super fine detail she can't fuck with it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #104 (isolation #6) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:47 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 90, Smocaine wrote:Look at me I'm so null!
No you aren't.

VOTE: Smocaine
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #105 (isolation #7) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:49 am

Post by MathBlade »

Actually no...

VOTE: camn

One of those two discounting Mulch is scum. The plan is bad as there's no failsafe but in no way in hell did it warrant those two reactions.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #112 (isolation #8) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:50 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 106, camn wrote:What reactions?
And obviously Not Mafia actually read his PM. Is the typical avalanche of bullshit....but maybe a nice RVS breaker?
Breaking site rules or coming close to breaking them is not an RVS breaker IMHO. If you have to do that find a new one.

Like the phrasing of that question is weird. Why would Not Mafia's opening be a typical avalanche of bullshit? It is typical of Not Mafia to do something I dislike and that is how I read not Mafia and KTS. If they get under my skin they are Town more than likely. If not I get super nervous about them being scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #113 (isolation #9) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:52 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 111, Yume wrote:You want me to get revenge on you too?
Yume what are you talking about revenge for?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #117 (isolation #10) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:00 am

Post by MathBlade »

Spoiler:

@Yume fixed it for you. Tags gotta be on one line usually for YouTube.

Gonna go look at that and see if that kind of reaction makes sense. Not used to seeing something so strong for you except in SU2.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #120 (isolation #11) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:19 am

Post by MathBlade »

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=71471

That game?

Skimming it now but why would you want revenge on a mod?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #123 (isolation #12) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:40 am

Post by MathBlade »

Interesting. I give you the entire floor to explain your emotions and you don't explain crap. Like and RadiantCowbells just takes it?

This is not typical RC play at all. Generally He is all "Hey I did good shit" and "I am awesome" and "You should know better Math" and "Cmon that was amazing though right?"

Why are you just taking what Yume is suggesting with a joke RC? Plus Titus hasn't said I am scum yet for a completely bullshit reason.

VOTE: RadiantMoonlight
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #124 (isolation #13) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:42 am

Post by MathBlade »

Like I am literally trying to see things how you do but this is such a drastic change from how you operate RC come on now.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #126 (isolation #14) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:45 am

Post by MathBlade »

Depends are you Town this game? Because I don't see why you'd let Yume just say I am gonna scumread you for a prior game.

Talk with me about that.

And as usual not Mafia is being a parrot in RVS.

Not Mafia to steal from Titus can we be thread masons?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #128 (isolation #15) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:50 am

Post by MathBlade »

That's what she was doing? She said she'd get revenge.

Something is pinging me hard in <camn,Smocaine,Yume,and RM> and I am gonna find out what it is after I be all adulty and clean.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #132 (isolation #16) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:20 am

Post by MathBlade »

I cannot manipulate official game content: votecounts, prods, flips, etc. are all guaranteed to be accurate.
I cannot delete any post with a valid vote or a valid unvote.
I cannot edit a valid vote or a valid unvote out of a post.

Mastina can still edit the post not the vote.

Why you lying Creature?

And lol at the scumslip. I am Town so I can't scumslip. If I was scum every game I "scumslipped" I wouldn't have a single town game. And if you honestly thought that you'd vote me.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #165 (isolation #17) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:31 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I am tired. Spent past three days moving my body is sore will read tomorrow after work or in the morning.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #283 (isolation #18) » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:23 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I can already tell it's going to be one of those games.

I am fixing my thread scraping tools while reading.

@mastina: Can you (if necessary) fix any votes that don't use the official bbcode tag and/or have spelling errors?

<<< Answered in . >>>
Last edited by mastina on Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #286 (isolation #19) » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:27 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 284, Not_Mafia wrote:Mathblade do you accept the scientific reality of hebi being scum?
Do you accept the scientific reality of me not having read the shit tons of posts since having been at work and working on something to parse the crap ton of pages since then?

If Hebi is scum I will see what was posted and will vote there.

Care to summarize for the time impaired?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #292 (isolation #20) » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:41 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 291, Radiant Moonlight wrote:I was under the impression that I was super easy to read and that you should already have me as locktown by now?
So in other words you're still scum. Got it.
Last edited by mastina on Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #294 (isolation #21) » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:47 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 293, Radiant Moonlight wrote:
In post 292, MathBlade wrote:
In post 291, Radiant Moonlight wrote:I was under the impression that I was super easy to read and that you should already have me as locktown by now?
So in other words you're still scum.

Got it.
Which of our prior games gave you the indication that your read on me means anything at all in terms of my alignment?
If anything given that the one game you townread me in I was scum you should be locking me in as town based off of your own reads.
Yes I have misread you before. However I have accurately read you before. Selectively picking which games to cite does nothing towards convincing me you are Town because Town you insults my play and then goes onto scumhunt.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #301 (isolation #22) » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:57 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Oh that's RC not Titus lol

Damn Titus or RC are borrowing the other's snark.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #307 (isolation #23) » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:59 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 304, Radiant Moonlight wrote:You can't even fucking tell who is posting how do you think that you're supposed to be able to read me?
Why do you think I am required to read both heads? If Titus is scum RC you are by default. Unless you're telling me Mastina gave you and Titus a different PM?

Now do you have something to actually contribute or are you going to let me Code and read?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #366 (isolation #24) » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:49 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 137, Mulch wrote:Math, how am I obviously scum yet? :?
??

I don't have a read on you yet. Should I be reading you as scum?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #367 (isolation #25) » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:51 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 146, mastina wrote:Oh I should say "at LEAST" one scum-aligned player who has posted on this page, shouldn't I?
Ooooh tell me how many and I will vote you. *grins*
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #371 (isolation #26) » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:10 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 371, Stalfos wrote:Hey N_M can you tell me what about this post:
In post 180, hebichan wrote:Whooo 8 pages already.

I think this stuff over creature's post edit is a little overblown right now.
made hebi prime lynch material?
I think I missed you explaining it.

In post 346, Radiant Moonlight wrote:
Can you link one time you’ve done it, humor me?
Will you never vote me again for the rest of the game?
That's a pretty bloody excessive demand considering it was a reasonable request from Mulch.

-Key

PEdit: hold up what what's going on what
Why are you intenting to vote
Is she at L-1 or something

I don't have a clue what hebi is at and so since I don't know I am not voting.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #372 (isolation #27) » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:12 pm

Post by MathBlade »

You know what fuck it...Why the fuck am I letting obvScum moonlight go?

No we lynch Moonlight.

Mastina can provide the votecount and then everyone will see Moonlight scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #404 (isolation #28) » Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:34 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 383, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 375, MathBlade wrote:You know what fuck it...Why the fuck am I letting obvScum moonlight go?

No we lynch Moonlight.

Mastina can provide the votecount and then everyone will see Moonlight scum.
how the fuck did you get here
How the fuck did you not?

Titus and RC are being useless sheeps.

When does Titus sheep?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #416 (isolation #29) » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:07 am

Post by MathBlade »

Some of mine did too :(

Shit I need to grunt through and finish my thread scraper after some box unpacking Wednesday. Still has a few days of work minimum though.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #417 (isolation #30) » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:08 am

Post by MathBlade »

Dah shit bold too...fml.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #465 (isolation #31) » Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:52 pm

Post by MathBlade »

No time to code today :(

I hate these hebichan and Mulch wagons.

Want Moonlight or Yume.

Creature is obvTown.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #481 (isolation #32) » Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:28 am

Post by MathBlade »

And what calls for it here Titus?

And don't tell me you are RC. RC was not in that game.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #483 (isolation #33) » Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:31 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 482, Radiant Moonlight wrote:
In post 481, MathBlade wrote:And what calls for it[sheeping] here Titus?

And don't tell me you are RC. RC was not in that game.
Can you rephrase this here?
And tell me your thoughts on Yume too.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #487 (isolation #34) » Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:42 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 477, massive wrote:If Mathblade hates the Hebichan and Mulch wagons they must be good so

VOTE: hebichan

...Can we not just do this Math sucks thing? Like I get some games I am bad but some I am good.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #488 (isolation #35) » Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:43 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 484, Kise wrote:Sorry gang. I've been at work every day and have to do some shopping later today. I promise to try and piss you guys off Saturday (mid)night
Don't worry.

You can't piss me off more than Gay Mafia :P

I call out the scum team and because Pine had to fuck things up I had to self hammer.

/me sighs
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #492 (isolation #36) » Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:49 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 489, Radiant Moonlight wrote:
In post 487, MathBlade wrote:
In post 477, massive wrote:If Mathblade hates the Hebichan and Mulch wagons they must be good so

...Can we not just do this Math sucks thing? Like I get some games I am bad but some I am good.
Hands away from the wheel. Say what you think, but promote your TRs if town. That type of rep is when you start sheeping. No one solves d1. If it's not locktown, follow. If it hits scum, yippie team player. If not, you get sheeps back when it matters.
Except when you do (Elemental Trinity) and then Transcend kept getting in my way when I had scum.

*glares*

What do you think I am doing by saying people are obvTown? That isn't promotion.

And uhm...No.

I want to see red. We talk and come to a mutual scumread. Not I play dead.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #493 (isolation #37) » Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:50 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 491, Radiant Moonlight wrote:You're tunneling town again so no.

You aren't entitled to anyone's respect if you repeatedly fail to meet our expectations.
Yes because YOU are the standard bearer.

And Kise wasn't in that game.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #495 (isolation #38) » Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:51 am

Post by MathBlade »

I am going to work. Let me know when you have an interest of not insulting people to get your way.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #576 (isolation #39) » Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:44 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Your heart's been aching, but
Last edited by mastina on Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #613 (isolation #40) » Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:07 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 500, Radiant Moonlight wrote:And Yume you're not absentee lynchbait anymore.

You're good enough as town that I care about your reads and good enough as scum that I am not going to give you a free pass.

Play the game or I am going to vote you.

Actually Mulch...I wanna tweak that list just a bit. I'm thinking camn v prism is svs and it's RC/Prism/Camn/Theta. I'm working on a post explaining why but I don't see RC early trying to push an easy mislynch on Yume because yume is horribly inactive. Titus+RC would go for the easy scum lynch for the cred here since Yume's post rate generally depends on it being the fifth wednesday of the month with a full moon.

(Yume I'm sure you're a great person but I think crickets are louder than you.)
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #627 (isolation #41) » Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:34 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 55, Radiant Moonlight wrote:Theta, do you hate me? :(

<<< I do, and as Theta is my scumbuddy, she does too. >>>
Mastina has been wrecking it recently and I think Mastina would joke around that Theta was the scumbuddy here to try to ease Theta into the game a little bit. She's experienced and I think she'd love being able to take a newbie under her wing with the guidance of being able to edit posts. This also says "Look see you can take a little pressure...You did fine. All good here. "

Then we have:
In post 247, Radiant Moonlight wrote:
In post 243, Theta Alpine wrote:
In post 242, Nosferatu wrote:so you're saying one of them has to be scum?
no

i am saying that within the two of them it is more likely for there to be scum then looking elsewhere
That doesn't say much though.

If two players have a 50% chance of containing a scum, while the regular pool has 40%, then there's still a 50% chance of lynching town back to back. Why? How likely is it? I made up numbers but I see no reason to chain lynches before post 300.
This one here is completely arbitrary it's more towards looking like trying to take a stance rather than actually having one. This lets RC have the flexibility of "look I gave these detailed comments" then can go back and say what they did right or wrong and spin it. This post has more room to wiggle than a zoomba room at a gym.
It's a complete and utter shame the posts before it were edited and I'm going off of memory but mainly I look for "A or B" sans substance and this is definitely pinging me hard.
In post 266, Radiant Moonlight wrote:Mulch has played with me before. He is fully aware that shitvotes piss me off and I don't see any motivation for it besides to antagonize me.
I don't particularly care what alignment he is if he's going to pull this shit.
I didn't like your vote on heby. Why aren't you unwilling to vote someone else while I'm voting you?
We're not and were never voting Hebichan.
Notice how Radiant Moonlight dodges the question. He corrects the minutia but doesn't actually answer the intent of the question. Both Titus and RC are very much "by the letter of the word" type players and here they are using it to their advantage. RC and Titus are a control the narrative type group....This leads me too

Post 287 where RC then says before I can do shit...Not before he is caught up but BEFORE I can do shit. RC is trying to control the narrative.

Notice he tries to get people talking about Hebichan and Mulch CONSTANTLY. He's trying to egg the fight on. It means the two are probably town.

Then when I scumread RC again he tries to control the narrative by shading me instead of addressing my points. Instead of addressing the concerns or why they are bad.

RC then votes me and gets into OMGUS central and later does this with Mulch. Anyone suspecting RC/Titus is a threat to be neutralized and controlled. He continues to post but lets his vote linger on me to try to mislynch me. Then in 552 he finally does something with his vote. Town RC spreads the votes like candy.

Then in 578 finally talks about Prism despite the entire time of the Prism conversation. This is in direct contrast to the other fight. This means one of two things.

1) RC and Prism are scum.
2) RC thinks he has Prism pocketed so doesn't want to lose Prism as a support.

RC needs to eat rope. Yeah RC+Prism probably likely but RC is the head. Prism's posting is damn near lethargic to the point where I think snails could catch up.

In regards to Camn/Prism...Something is off there I will reread that tonight and then see. It gut pinged me as svs but rereading it now I'm not as sure.

The main thing I know is I want RC first. Prism I've played with enough to know he's predictable. I know EXACTLY what he'll do under pressure as town and as scum. RC on the other hand is a wild cannon who could get any buddies out of lynches.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #629 (isolation #42) » Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:39 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 628, Mulch wrote:But Math can we do Prism please just for my peace of mind because I feel much more confident they are scum <<

But Mulch can we do Radiant Moonlight please just for my peace of mind because I feel much more confident they are scum?

Seriously. The more RC stays alive the more I can see RC trying to swing this as Math is crazy or Math is just tunnely math. In the best case scenario Prism is scum like we both think then RC gets a day to adjust and could easily steamroll. With a scum team with RC you have to lynch him quickly. RC needs to go today.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #633 (isolation #43) » Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:42 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 630, camn wrote:
as of post
  • Mathblade
    --------- 0 ( )
    L- 10

Mulch
    ------------- 4 ( Smocaine hebichan MarioManiac4 Kise
    mastina
    )
    L- 6

Aronis
    ------------ 0 ( )
    L- 10

camn
    -------------- 1 ( Stalfos )
    L- 9

SnarkySnowman
    ----- 0 ( )
    L- 10

Theta Alpine
    ------ 0 ( )
    L- 10

MarioManiac4
    ------ 0 ( )
    L- 10

hebichan
    ---------- 5 ( Not_Mafia massive Aronis Nosferatu Creature )
    L- 5

Stalfos
    ----------- 2 ( Mulch camn )
    L- 8

Yume
    -------------- 0 ( )
    L- 10

Not_Mafia
    --------- 0 ( )
    L- 10

Nosferatu
    --------- 0 ( )
    L- 10

Kise
    -------------- 0 ( )
    L- 10

Smocaine
    ---------- 0 ( )
    L- 10

grapes
    ------------ 0 ( )
    L- 10

Creature
    ---------- 0 ( )
    L- 10

Radiant Moonlight
    - 0 ( )
    L- 10

massive
    ----------- 0 ( )
    L- 10

Not Voting
    - 6 ( Mathblade Yume SnarkySnowman Theta Alpine grapes Radiant Moonlight )

With 18 alive, it takes 10 to Lynch

Your vote counts suck. I am on Radiant Moonlight. Fuck I wish I wasn't exhausted I really need to get my vote counter done.

VOTE: Radiant Moonlight
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #644 (isolation #44) » Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:59 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Dude...If you're gonna push me and Mulch as policy at least gender me as they or he please. It's bad enough I have to go by it at work until I start T eventually. I fucking HATE being called she. Like seriously. If you're just "done" then at least be done in a way that genders me correctly.

RC I really want to eat fucking rope. Like he knows better.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #667 (isolation #45) » Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:42 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 666, massive wrote:I think RM is town. I'd prefer more Titus to be sure.

The edit on 650 to make Mulch seem even more confused than he's already coming off makes me think Mulch might actually be town.
Why? Why do you think RM is town?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #675 (isolation #46) » Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:50 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 672, Not_Mafia wrote:Those are the two scummiest people in the game
I'm at work atm can't talk much but right now I am townreading both of them pretty hard.

Talk with me about that please? Or just ya know vote RM who is obvScum.

Like I townread you hard but I think your reads are terribad.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #677 (isolation #47) » Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:51 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 668, grapes wrote:sup
tried reading the other day and just got apathetic so i ended up using the rest of my free time to watch trailer park boys
gonna take an hour or so and iso the top wagons, see if that does anything

camn gets to live at least a few days for doing votecounts btw
That is a shitty reason to not lynch someone.

His VCs are terribad. It is just noise.

And if it was a good reason I'd get a free pass for like ever because I have written wagon generators.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #828 (isolation #48) » Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:44 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Mulch, look I get it.

When I first started and still a lot I annoy people hard. At times I REALLY wanted to quit. I have only ever replaced out of one because the atmosphere was so freaking toxic it became unbearable.

RC is trying to manipulate the lynch in your direction. Please don't let RC guilt you into playing against win con. At the same time I also do think you should have fun but I see so much of a younger me in you and I just wanna hug you and tell you it's all going to be okay. I really don't think you're scum here and I've seen how manipulative RC can be. Hell in Civ at the end he even made me forget common strategy is you take the damn vig shot.

That's why I was saying RC needed to go now. RC is the kind of scum player that holds scum teams together.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #829 (isolation #49) » Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:09 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Everyone if you get time please spot check the following and see if I have your vote that was in the [v*] tags.

First player is the voter. Second is the voted. I'm going to have to give mastina as a special moderator flag somehow.

@mastina
Is it possible to fix the spelling/formatting of the posts in bold? The intent will still be there but then the vote reader can pick it up easier. For the ones underlined could you remove the vote tags since it wouldn't be a valid vote?

I still have to work on the day parser and how to do the bold tags.

Mulch|Mastina|[post=#p9621306]44[/post]|44|9/23/2017 11:19:00 PM

mastina|Mulch|[post=#p9621314]45[/post]|45|9/23/2017 11:22:00 PM
Theta Alpine|mastina|[post=#p9621321]46[/post]|46|9/23/2017 11:25:00 PM
Mulch|Mastina|[post=#p9621354]51[/post]|51|9/23/2017 11:36:00 PM

Mulch|NotMafia|[post=#p9621475]78[/post]|78|9/24/2017 12:37:00 AM

MarioManiac4|Nosferatu|[post=#p9621521]82[/post]|82|9/24/2017 1:25:00 AM
MathBlade|Smocaine|[post=#p9621786]104[/post]|104|9/24/2017 6:47:00 AM
MathBlade|camn|[post=#p9621787]105[/post]|105|9/24/2017 6:49:00 AM
MathBlade|RadiantMoonlight|[post=#p9622196]123[/post]|123|9/24/2017 11:40:00 AM

Creature|If we use vote tags, mastina can't edit/delete our posts.|[post=#p9622255]131[/post]|131|9/24/2017 12:17:00 PM

Smocaine|Mulch|[post=#p9622694]139[/post]|139|9/24/2017 4:39:00 PM
Mulch|notmafia|[post=#p9622700]140[/post]|140|9/24/2017 4:40:00 PM

mastina|Creature|[post=#p9622758]142[/post]|142|9/24/2017 4:59:00 PM
Mulch|mastina|[post=#p9622800]151[/post]|151|9/24/2017 5:11:00 PM
Nosferatu|mulch|[post=#p9622823]152[/post]|152|9/24/2017 5:18:00 PM
Not_Mafia|Mulch|[post=#p9622841]153[/post]|153|9/24/2017 5:26:00 PM
mastina|Mulch|[post=#p9622851]154[/post]|154|9/24/2017 5:28:00 PM
Mulch|Mastina|[post=#p9623139]164[/post]|164|9/24/2017 7:13:00 PM
camn|Creature|[post=#p9623182]166[/post]|166|9/24/2017 7:33:00 PM
Not_Mafia|hebichan|[post=#p9623810]181[/post]|181|9/24/2017 11:01:00 PM
Nosferatu|aronis|[post=#p9624054]183[/post]|183|9/25/2017 12:03:00 AM

Radiant Moonlight|Nosferatu|[post=#p9624086]188[/post]|188|9/25/2017 12:15:00 AM
Mulch|Radiant Moonlight|[post=#p9624096]189[/post]|189|9/25/2017 12:19:00 AM
Radiant Moonlight|Mulch|[post=#p9624104]191[/post]|191|9/25/2017 12:23:00 AM
hebichan|Not_Mafia|[post=#p9624227]195[/post]|195|9/25/2017 1:16:00 AM
MarioManiac4|Mulch|[post=#p9624244]200[/post]|200|9/25/2017 1:26:00 AM
hebichan|mulch|[post=#p9624249]202[/post]|202|9/25/2017 1:29:00 AM

camn|hebichan|[post=#p9624251]203[/post]|203|9/25/2017 1:30:00 AM
hebichan|Mulch|[post=#p9624258]208[/post]|208|9/25/2017 1:34:00 AM
Not_Mafia|h<br>e<br>b<br>i<br>c<br>h<br>a<br>n|[post=#p9624267]210[/post]|210|9/25/2017 1:39:00 AM

Aronis|hebichan|[post=#p9624280]212[/post]|212|9/25/2017 1:53:00 AM
Nosferatu|hebi|[post=#p9624586]216[/post]|216|9/25/2017 7:57:00 AM
Nosferatu|hebi|[post=#p9624588]217[/post]|217|9/25/2017 7:58:00 AM

massive|Yume|[post=#p9624657]218[/post]|218|9/25/2017 9:07:00 AM
hebichan|Theta|[post=#p9625204]254[/post]|254|9/25/2017 2:11:00 PM
Mulch|radiantmoonlight|[post=#p9625260]256[/post]|256|9/25/2017 2:40:00 PM
Radiant Moonlight|Mathblade|[post=#p9626319]346[/post]|346|9/25/2017 10:26:00 PM

hebichan|Radiant Moonlight|[post=#p9629705]406[/post]|406|9/27/2017 1:41:00 AM
Mulch|Mastina|[post=#p9632116]431[/post]|431|9/27/2017 8:48:00 PM
Creature|hebichan|[post=#p9632527]445[/post]|445|9/27/2017 10:05:00 PM
Mulch|Hebichan|[post=#p9632564]446[/post]|446|9/27/2017 10:12:00 PM

Aronis|hebichan|[post=#p9632601]449[/post]|449|9/27/2017 10:21:00 PM
Aronis|hebichan|[post=#p9632646]453[/post]|453|9/27/2017 10:30:00 PM
hebichan|Mulch|[post=#p9632734]456[/post]|456|9/27/2017 10:59:00 PM
Aronis|hebichan|[post=#p9632898]462[/post]|462|9/27/2017 11:47:00 PM
Mulch|yume|[post=#p9633255]467[/post]|467|9/28/2017 6:07:00 AM
camn|mulch|[post=#p9633267]470[/post]|470|9/28/2017 6:23:00 AM

massive|hebichan|[post=#p9633428]477[/post]|477|9/28/2017 9:01:00 AM
Stalfos|Aronis|[post=#p9634467]505[/post]|505|9/28/2017 8:00:00 PM
Stalfos|camn|[post=#p9634706]515[/post]|515|9/28/2017 9:15:00 PM
Mulch|Salfos|[post=#p9634843]536[/post]|536|9/28/2017 9:59:00 PM

camn|Stalfos|[post=#p9634853]541[/post]|541|9/28/2017 10:06:00 PM
Radiant Moonlight|Mulch|[post=#p9634884]552[/post]|552|9/28/2017 10:18:00 PM
MathBlade|Radiant Moonlight|[post=#p9635066]633[/post]|633|9/28/2017 11:42:00 PM
Radiant Moonlight|Mulch|[post=#p9635683]679[/post]|679|9/29/2017 11:59:00 AM
Mulch|radiant moonlight|[post=#p9635855]685[/post]|685|9/29/2017 1:23:00 PM
Mulch|radiantmoonlight|[post=#p9635857]686[/post]|686|9/29/2017 1:23:00 PM
Mulch|mulch|[post=#p9635871]690[/post]|690|9/29/2017 1:27:00 PM
Mulch|mulch|[post=#p9636069]741[/post]|741|9/29/2017 2:29:00 PM

Mulch|Mulch|[post=#p9636838]809[/post]|809|9/29/2017 9:52:00 PM
Not_Mafia|mulch|[post=#p9636927]812[/post]|812|9/29/2017 10:20:00 PM

mastina|hebichan|[post=#p9636937]813[/post]|813|9/29/2017 10:24:00 PM
camn|Snarky Snowman|[post=#p9636941]814[/post]|814|9/29/2017 10:26:00 PM

mastina|SnarkySnowman|[post=#p9636943]815[/post]|815|9/29/2017 10:27:00 PM
Smocaine|Mulch|[post=#p9636967]817[/post]|817|9/29/2017 10:44:00 PM
Aronis|hebichan|[post=#p9637168]823[/post]|823|9/30/2017 12:27:00 AM
Aronis|hebichan|[post=#p9637174]825[/post]|825|9/30/2017 12:28:00 AM
Aronis|hebichan|[post=#p9637179]826[/post]|826|9/30/2017 12:29:00 AM
Aronis|hebichan|[post=#p9637174]825[/post]|825|9/30/2017 12:28:00 AM
Aronis|hebichan|[post=#p9637179]826[/post]|826|9/30/2017 12:29:00 AM
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #830 (isolation #50) » Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:11 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Keep in mind this is a beta and if it has bugs I would love to know if it does before I finish the integration. Hoping to finish late Sunday or late Monday. Really hoping mastina will do a vc before then but she's scum sooooooo....
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #832 (isolation #51) » Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:18 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 833, Aronis wrote:you have two extra hebichan votes listed for me which like is cool, the more the better

here's another for you
Yeah that small loop is off. Yay edge cases. Thanks Aronis.

If you vote using bold text please let me know as I would love it immensely if everyone would use the vote tags and proper spelling spacing and capitalization please

For now sleep.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #837 (isolation #52) » Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:22 am

Post by MathBlade »

That is really expensive in terms of processing power with the find and replace for replacements taken into account.

As it is with my test game it goes about 100 pages a minute. Doing find and replace over the entire HTML is not cost effective.

And furthermore that assumes someone didn't use a nick like Math instead of MathBlade.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #839 (isolation #53) » Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:36 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 841, Theta Alpine wrote:
In post 840, MathBlade wrote:That is really expensive in terms of processing power with the find and replace for replacements taken into account.

As it is with my test game it goes about 100 pages a minute. Doing find and replace over the entire HTML is not cost effective.

And furthermore that assumes someone didn't use a nick like Math instead of MathBlade.
no you would not want to do string operations on the entire page
isolate the votes and do it on those

actually what are you using to do this
Isolating it on just the votes doesn't work here as the vote has to match the player. Again nickname problem or spelling.

I am using Unity with my own c# scripts and the htmlagilitypack library.

I already have scripts that do the wagon data I am just needing to tie in the two then automated VCs and wagon data.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #840 (isolation #54) » Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:52 am

Post by MathBlade »

I have to go to Shadowrun but trust me when I say I thought long and hard about architecture and user accessibility.

Hell it would have been even easier to query the databases directly through an API to not have to scrape the HTML at all but that request sat unanswered.

The vote count wagon data stuff has been used for two games not a single person noticing an issue with the wagon data (once out of beta) I just need to finish it and put it under a high activity theme game.

And I really don't feel like divulging how I end up sorting through and creating wagon data for a 5000 post game in under a minute while minimizing server hits because each load of a page takes bandwidth from the Mafiascum servers and trying to make sure I don't run a fowl of botting and have it still be accessible enough for every person with Windows to use. She's ugly as fuck ATM but she is getting there.

Furthermore how I code this is completely irrelevant as long as it is accurate.

The end customer isn't going to care if its beautiful.

I have spent damn near close to a month making these systems and the ONLY thing I am asking for is to use vote tags,watch your spelling and caps and/or let the mod fix that.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #841 (isolation #55) » Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:57 am

Post by MathBlade »

Once that is done I am hoping to find a beat up super old Mac that I can repurpose throw Unity on it then release a Mac build.

And once the Windows and Mac are good work on formatting in a post of the game with a spoiler section called automated vote counter tools and then have it generate the player list and replacement list and day end and wagon data settings etc that way.

Once those are done then potentially releasing a mobile build where all you have to do is put in the thread number.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #842 (isolation #56) » Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:59 am

Post by MathBlade »

Please continue to tell me simplistic explanations when I am already operating under a time crunch spending almost every moment of my free time that is not Mafia on this.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #843 (isolation #57) » Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:01 am

Post by MathBlade »

So yes I am trying my damndest to get the information that people who rely on wagon data for VCA so please just do as I fucking ask.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #844 (isolation #58) » Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:06 am

Post by MathBlade »

viewtopic.php?f=53&t=71697

Here wagon data all calculated by awesome scripting :)
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #854 (isolation #59) » Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:43 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 845, Creature wrote:What do you think about camn's crumb?
I don't think that was a crumb by camn based on setup spec and I don't know what "caps" means.

Like per the setup rules mastina probably talks with scum. So most likely scum have daychat.

And Mulch please don't do this. Like I don't see how you're being scumread here but if you're Town as I think you are self voting like this is atrocious.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #856 (isolation #60) » Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:09 pm

Post by MathBlade »

This game is explicitly a 14:4 Town:Mafia game.
I, mastina, your game moderator, am aligned with the Mafia as a fifth member. I have those four players' best interests at heart at all times.
Given this inherent premise, this game is bastard-as-hell.
However, I am still your game moderator. I will guarantee you that all official moderator information will be guaranteed to be accurate (barring mod error of course). The opening post, rules, game mechanics, all votecounts, prods, replacements, flips, etc. will be handled as a moderator and not as a player and are thus immune to falsification.
I can vote like any player, but my vote is worth 0.
I can be voted, but I cannot be lynched; votes on me will do nothing and are equivalent to Not Voting.
I cannot inform the mafia of any player's role.
I cannot inform the mafia of the existence of any role.
As an extension, I cannot inform the mafia if a town player is fakeclaiming or realclaiming a role.
I cannot submit night actions for the scumteam.
However, I CAN be sent to do the nightkill if the scumteam so chooses to elect me to do so.
I am therefore a valid target of any night action myself.
Though I am incredibly limited in what I can/can't say, I am permitted to vaguely help the mafia in their planning.
I am able to post as a player.
I am able to abuse my moderator edit/delete powers to further the scum wincon of my own free will.
The mafia may ask me to edit or even delete any post. However, there are restrictions to this.
I cannot manipulate official game content: votecounts, prods, flips, etc. are all guaranteed to be accurate.
I cannot delete any post with a valid vote or a valid unvote.
I cannot edit a valid vote or a valid unvote out of a post.
If a vote or unvote is only invalid because of broken tags, I cannot edit/delete it because I am moderator-bound to fix the broken tag and thus it will become a valid vote/unvote and be subject to the above rules.
The mafia cannot ask me to break tags in a post where tags were working, as I am moderator-bound to fix any broken tags.
The mafia cannot ask me to delete essentially a whole gamedays' worth of posts.
The mafia cannot ask me to delete a post made over three phases ago.
The mafia cannot ask me to edit a post made over five phases ago.

Bold is my emphasis.

And it is why I said likely. For the mafia to be able to ask her a question there must be a place.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #858 (isolation #61) » Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:14 pm

Post by MathBlade »

RC's bullshit with Mulch. Titus's weird posting which I commented on. You're not complaining about the lack of vote counts for if/when you do VCA at end game.

I will post more later tonight but I just finished dinner and have an hour drive so won't be online for an hour and a half minimum and need to try to finish some of the integration if I can.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #870 (isolation #62) » Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:53 pm

Post by MathBlade »

@RC I
barely
have posted let alone been insufferable this game because of real life stuff. I have less than 70 posts in a week's time. That is less than 10 posts a fucking day. The moderator has conveniently (sarcasm) Rick-rolled the posts I wanted to cite but can't. It pisses me off because I was going to say which explicit posts in my ISO have that and they're edited of all things.

Mainly right now I am pissed off at what you are doing to Mulch right now. I am used to taking shit for my weird ways of getting to things but by God you are not doing that to a newer player when as a community we would LOVE having more people stick around and have fun.

I do things for MS because while I get fed up with mafia and take breaks I freaking love this community.

That being said....

@Mulch Seriously if you think RC is scum fucking vote him. I get RC was treating you like shit. However if you are Town as I think you are that doesn't mean you penalize Town for RC being a butthole. You take a walk or play a shooter something anything to let out that steam come back and lay a goddamn argument the likes of which RC hasn't seen since the stone ages. Show RC how scummy he is. I am getting my computer set up to do VCs but if I get the honor I see a mini you in me and I would like you to have a shit ton of fun playing mafia and I want to help you get there sir. Are you with me? Vote RC for scummiest scumfuck to ever scumfuck.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #882 (isolation #63) » Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:00 am

Post by MathBlade »

Hey guys...Below is an unofficial automated vote count. (Note: If you don't see your vote please either revote or get mastina to fix the votes. Ideally the first so the wagon count data. It's a beta so I'm expecting it to have some bugs so if you notice something please let me know. I'll check it against whether mastina edited the post or if it's a bug or not.

THIS ESPECIALLY APPLIES TO Not_Mafia, Kise, Nosferatu, and camn especially as your latest votes were not detected and/or not in the place camn had in her vote counts.

I'm also aware deadline says "fix me". I'm used to nancy just changing that in our demos so I need to figure out a good way to get the countdown in that takes care of timezones. We have 14 days for this so I have time to figure out that small bit and probably just make it an input field temporarily with the bbcode. I'm also aware the flavor sucks, but I'm used to having nancy just replace that too. It's just filler for now.

Votecount 1.1

Mulch(5)
~ Smocaine, Radiant Moonlight, MarioManiac4, hebichan, Mulch

hebichan(3)
~ Not_Mafia, massive, Aronis
camn(2)
~ Stalfos, Creature
Stalfos(1)
~ camn
Radiant Moonlight(1)
~ MathBlade

Not Voting: SnarkySnowman, Theta Alpine, Yume, Nosferatu, Kise, grapes

With 18 alive it takes 10 to lynch.
Day 1 deadline is in (FIX ME)

FLAVORThis is an automated vote count generated by a tool written by MathBlade. It requires exact votes in vote tags. If you have issues during this beta, please get MathBlade.

<<< I considered hijacking this votecount...but fuck that, I'm going without. >>>
Last edited by mastina on Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #883 (isolation #64) » Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:11 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 814, camn wrote:Hello!
I don't either.

VOTE: Snarky Snowman
... camn's vote count was inaccurate for her vote and mine has her in the right spot.

The other missing votes are capitalization. Which I may have to do a find and replace for which I'm not a fan of doing in case users have similar usernames.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #888 (isolation #65) » Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:28 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 217, Nosferatu wrote:lemme just doublepost with a vote sothat the above isnt fucked with
UNVOTE:
VOTE: hebi

Please add a chan to your hebi. The tool is automated and can't predict hebi = hebichan :)
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #889 (isolation #66) » Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:53 am

Post by MathBlade »

Ninth Votecount
:
Mulch - 6 (Smocaine, MarioManiac4, Kise, hebichan, Radiant Moonlight, Not_Mafia)
L- 4

hebichan - 3 (Nosferatu, massive, Aronis)
L- 6

camn - 2 (Stalfos, Creature)
L- 8

Radiant Moonlight - 1 (Mathblade)
L- 9

SnarkySnowman - 1 (camn,
mastina
)
L- 9

Stalfos - 1 (Mulch)
L- 9

Not Voting - 4 (SnarkySnowman, Theta Alpine, Yume, grapes)

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

Mulch is at L-4

At deadline,
Mulch
would be lynched.

Day 1's deadline is Sunday, October 15th, @ 2:30 PM PDT: (expired on 2017-10-15 17:38:19).

V/LA Notices/Mod Notes:
  • mastina, the moderator, is V/LA over weekends.
  • Prior votecounts might contain minor errors such as me having not always recorded votes in all locations. I am doing the best I can.

Extras
Spoiler: Changes from Last Votecount
(-1)
Mulch - 6 (Smocaine, MarioManiac4, Kise, hebichan, Radiant Moonlight,
Mulch
, Not_Mafia)
(=0)
hebichan - 3 (Nosferatu, massive, Aronis)
(=0)
camn - 2 (Stalfos, Creature)
(=0)
Radiant Moonlight - 1 (Mathblade)
(=0)
SnarkySnowman - 1 (camn,
mastina
)
(+1)
Stalfos - 1 (Mulch)

(=0)
Not Voting - 4 (SnarkySnowman, Theta Alpine, Yume, grapes)
Last votecount was .
Spoiler: Player Vote History Day One
Spoiler: Players Who Have BEEN Voted Day One
  1. Mulch:
    13 - , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
  2. hebichan:
    8 - , , , , , , , ,
  3. Radiant Moonlight:
    4 - , , ,
  4. Creature:
    3 - , , ,
  5. Stalfos:
    3 - , ,
  6. Not_Mafia:
    2 - ,
  7. Yume:
    2 - ,
  8. Aronis:
    2 - ,
  9. camn:
    2 - ,
  10. Nosferatu:
    1 -
  11. Theta Alpine:
    1 -
  12. Mathblade:
    1 -
  13. SnarkySnowman:
    1 - ,
Spoiler: Voting Chronology Day 1
On Sun, Sep 09/24/17 @ 02:39p,
Smocaine
Voted
Mulch
in post .
On Sun, Sep 09/24/17 @ 02:40p,
Mulch
Voted
Not_Mafia
in post .
On Sun, Sep 09/24/17 @ 02:59p,
mastina
Voted
Creature
in post .
On Sun, Sep 09/24/17 @ 03:18p,
Nosferatu
Voted
Mulch
in post .
On Sun, Sep 09/24/17 @ 03:26p,
Not_Mafia
Voted
Mulch
in post .
On Sun, Sep 09/24/17 @ 03:28p,
mastina
Voted
Mulch
in post .
On Sun, Sep 09/24/17 @ 05:33p,
camn
Voted
Creature
in post .
On Sun, Sep 09/24/17 @ 09:01p,
Not_Mafia
Voted
hebichan
in post .
On Sun, Sep 09/24/17 @ 10:03p,
Nosferatu
Voted
Aronis
in post .
On Sun, Sep 09/24/17 @ 10:15p,
Radiant Moonlight
Voted
Nosferatu
in post .
On Sun, Sep 09/24/17 @ 10:19p,
Mulch
Voted
Radiant Moonlight
in post .
On Sun, Sep 09/24/17 @ 10:23p,
Radiant Moonlight
Voted
Mulch
in post .
On Sun, Sep 09/24/17 @ 11:16p,
hebichan
Voted
Not_Mafia
in post .
On Sun, Sep 09/24/17 @ 11:26p,
MarioManiac4
Voted
Mulch
in post .
On Sun, Sep 09/24/17 @ 11:27p,
hebichan
Unvoted
(
Not_Mafia
)
in post .
On Sun, Sep 09/24/17 @ 11:29p,
hebichan
Voted
Mulch
in post .
On Sun, Sep 09/24/17 @ 11:30p,
camn
Unvoted
(
Creature
)
, and Voted
hebichan
in post .
On Sun, Sep 09/24/17 @ 11:53p,
Aronis
Voted
hebichan
in post .
On Mon, Sep 09/25/17 @ 05:57a,
Nosferatu
Voted
hebichan
in post .
On Mon, Sep 09/25/17 @ 07:07a,
massive
Voted
Yume
in post .
On Mon, Sep 09/25/17 @ 12:11p,
hebichan
Voted
Theta Alpine
in post .
On Mon, Sep 09/25/17 @ 02:44p,
Kise
voted
Mulch
in post .
On Mon, Sep 09/25/17 @ 08:26p,
Radiant Moonlight
Voted
Mathblade
in post .
On Tue, Sep 09/26/17 @ 11:41p,
hebichan
Voted
Radiant Moonlight
in post .
On Wed, Sep 09/27/17 @ 06:48p,
Mulch
Voted
mastina
in post .
On Wed, Sep 09/27/17 @ 08:05p,
Creature
Voted
hebichan
in post .
On Wed, Sep 09/27/17 @ 08:12p,
Mulch
Voted
hebichan
in post .
On Wed, Sep 09/27/17 @ 08:59p,
hebichan
Unvoted
(
Radiant Moonlight
)
, and Voted
Mulch
in post .
On Thu, Sep 09/28/17 @ 04:07a,
Mulch
Voted
Yume
in post .
On Thu, Sep 09/28/17 @ 04:23a,
camn
Voted
Mulch
in post .
On Thu, Sep 09/28/17 @ 04:36a,
Creature
Unvoted
(
hebichan
)
in post .
On Thu, Sep 09/28/17 @ 07:01a,
massive
Voted
hebichan
in post .
On Thu, Sep 09/28/17 @ 06:00p,
Stalfos
Voted
Aronis
in post .
On Thu, Sep 09/28/17 @ 07:15p,
Stalfos
Voted
camn
in post .
On Thu, Sep 09/28/17 @ 07:59p,
Mulch
Unvoted
(
Yume
)
, and Voted
Stalfos
in post .
On Thu, Sep 09/28/17 @ 08:06p,
camn
Voted
Stalfos
in post .
On Thu, Sep 09/28/17 @ 08:18p,
Radiant Moonlight
Voted
Mulch
in post .
On Thu, Sep 09/28/17 @ 09:07p,
Radiant Moonlight
Unvoted
(
Mulch
)
in post .
On Thu, Sep 09/28/17 @ 09:42p,
Mathblade
Voted
Radiant Moonlight
in post .
On Fri, Sep 09/29/17 @ 09:59a,
Radiant Moonlight
Voted
Mulch
in post .
On Fri, Sep 09/29/17 @ 11:23a,
Mulch
Voted
Radiant Moonlight
in post .
On Fri, Sep 09/29/17 @ 11:27a,
Mulch
(Self-)Voted
Mulch
in post .
On Fri, Sep 09/28/17 @ 07:51p,
Mulch
Unvoted
Mulch
in post .
On Fri, Sep 09/28/17 @ 07:52p,
Mulch
(Self-)Voted
Mulch
in post .
On Fri, Sep 09/29/17 @ 08:20p,
Not_Mafia
Voted
Mulch
in post .
On Fri, Sep 09/29/17 @ 08:24p,
mastina
Voted
hebichan
in post .
On Fri, Sep 09/29/17 @ 08:26p,
camn
Voted
SnarkySnowman
in post .
On Fri, Sep 09/29/17 @ 08:27p,
mastina
Voted
SnarkySnowman
in post .
On Sat, Sep 09/30/17 @ 05:23a,
Creature
Voted
camn
in post .
On Sat, Sep 09/30/17 @ 09:11p,
Aronis
Voted
Creature
in post .
On Sat, Sep 09/30/17 @ 09:12p,
Aronis
Voted
hebichan
in post .
On Sat, Sep 09/30/17 @ 09:13p,
Aronis
Voted
Creature
in post .
On Sat, Sep 09/30/17 @ 09:13p,
Aronis
Voted
hebichan
in post .
On Sun, Oct 10/01/17 @ 09:12a,
Mulch
Voted
Stalfos
in post .

Votecount as of post , page 36.
Last edited by mastina on Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS -- MathBlade