Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1387 (isolation #0) » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:35 am

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 1375, RationalNumbers wrote:
In post 1366, Purple Nurple wrote:
In post 1365, Ellibereth wrote:also purple when you come back please don't give me more of an aneurysm from this game rational is really fucking town.

Drixx I have some thoughts on the whole arcana thing (like why your plan might not be best plan) but I'll only talk about it if you want to talk about it.
in post game when rational endgames you I want a formal apology. deal?
Can whichever head that wrote this do so again and sign it? I want signature fodder.

~D
mastina is dead atm. she hasn't talked to me in ages.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1475 (isolation #1) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:01 am

Post by skirt skirt »

ftr, not chara is town.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1476 (isolation #2) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:03 am

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 1451, RationalNumbers wrote:
In post 1449, Not Chara wrote:no. i'm done being nice to you. you don't get to command me if you refuse to engage with anything i'm saying.
I did engage and respond. I even quote the posts. Wtf?

--Math

@Ramicus -- You think so?

Then help us "bus" Purple and when Dave hopefully confirms us as Town then you'll hopefully repeat the same with E and then repeat the same with Not Chara then yourself.

--Math
and if you're town and decide to take your head out of your ass and not make this one of the famous games where math tunnels town the entire game, i am willing to do ramcius probably if a key and luv lynch can't happen.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1478 (isolation #3) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:13 am

Post by skirt skirt »

i remembered you basically popping in with empty bs and hedging

but

after skimming your iso i town lean you now so that offer is retracted :lol:
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1480 (isolation #4) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:20 am

Post by skirt skirt »

math also crumbs as scum which is why its even mooter a point.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1483 (isolation #5) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:24 am

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 1482, Mulch wrote:I don't think them crumbing their Arcana is towny, but them crumbing to DAVE means that they knew that Dave was Akiru, which means they are a phantom thief.
hmm

we think there's likely to be one PT traitor right? and all others are town aligned?

with that premise, can anyone with flavour knowledge guess how many PTs there are likely to be? weighing numbers here.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1484 (isolation #6) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:26 am

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 1481, Leonshade wrote:I don't want to keep prodging and risk getting disengaged from this game, so let's look at the recent pages.
In post 1416, RationalNumbers wrote:Why ask a hypothetical that is impossible?
The question was fair, and I don't know why you decided to dodge it. Short of a guilty, Purple being town can't be impossible in your eyes, and considering how a scumread flipping town changes your other reads is pretty basic game solving. This response doesn't help anyone, it only serves to heighten the tension between you and Purple.
In post 1432, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:The fake gladiate isn’t the only reason for my vote.

I don’t buy why you decided to fake being a gladiator Eddie. You know Math has trouble with social cues and that they got lynched long before that game was over. Way more likely they believed you and didn’t get the subtle jab at all.

There’s also the level of investment shown when you fake claimed. You not only voted for Rational when you did it but wrote a big paragraph to accompany the vote on why you felt they were scum.
I don't see how Eddie's 'level of investment' or decision to fake being a gladiator is scummy. Nobody buys fake day vigs anymore, so if he wanted good reactions, using a different role and putting in more effort to make the claim credible serves that purpose.
this. math and luv are pushing a narrative that is basically LaL but a gladiate fake is literally disproved at the next VC. reasoning needed to be attached for it to be believable. i can believe math and drixx being town to a degree, but luv isn't here and could very well have pocketed them in their deathtunnelly rage which is why I want him roped.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2294 (isolation #7) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:42 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

kise / smocaine being the wagons is cool with me
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4098 (isolation #8) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:32 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

Breaking my not posting thing because,

lynching Varsoon is fucking stupid. He self resolves, and with 2 scum left that isn't an issue. The options today are Creature and No Lynch. Scum is going to kill Varsoon ASAP if he's town and Dave can cop him if they don't, fuck Dave can cop him tomorrow night if he wants to and that saves ever having to lynch him. I am not advocating for Creature or for No Lynch because it is sad those are the options I've been left with, but whatever.

For the record, Mulch is very cocky about his scum abilities. He would have demanded a or the most powerful role, regardless of who his partners were. JS.

Also, can someone check if Alisae randomizes missed actions usually? I don't remember.

legitimately done posting now, good riddance. regardless of varsoon's alignment lynching him here is an unarguable misplay with what was claimed. if you think he's scum convince dave to cop him n4, bam, saved risking lynching the town cop enabler in exchange for one single night action.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4338 (isolation #9) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:47 am

Post by skirt skirt »

Tbh, you're a dumbass
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4413 (isolation #10) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:37 am

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 4378, Alisae wrote:
T
o
r
a
n
a
g
a
r
e
p
l
a
c
e
s
L
i
l
U
z
i
V
e
r
t
I
w
o
u
l
d
t
e
l
l
y
e
a
h
t
o
w
e
l
c
o
m
e
t
h
e
m
b
u
t
u
m

t
h
r
e
a
d
s
l
o
c
k
e
d
:)
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4424 (isolation #11) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:59 am

Post by skirt skirt »

no, I'm more over playing with you and ram. and , the only confirmed town just got enabled to die. but, sure. I'm just exv8ted for this game to end so I can never play with ram again and take a break from mafia as a whole. and if you're townreading thst crier because of crier play, you're an idiot.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4524 (isolation #12) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:35 am

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 4522, Ellibereth wrote:would it be a tragedy if the former part didn't happen.
tragedy? no

would it help catch scum? very much so.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4525 (isolation #13) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:37 am

Post by skirt skirt »

scum kept forcing people to target me, which means they took mastinas posting to mean our role is harmful to those who target us. no comment on that being true or not, but something does happen and it is a not extremely but somewhat important thing to happen before mass claim. I am willing to claim my role first after thst to show im not setting something up or w.e
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4561 (isolation #14) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:34 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

breaking news: rn invents something else about me, gets called out, ignores it. almost on the level of snapchat being down for almost 2 hours earlier :O
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4564 (isolation #15) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:41 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

but you've both posted since then...?

in 1900 i was guiltied. here i wasn't. in 1900 i went off on everyone. here i haven't gone off on a single person, at most you could argue you. in 1900 i fought tooth and nail to not get lynched. here i have been apathetic most of the game. 1900 was not recent, and i was promised a very recent scum game.

anything else?
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4565 (isolation #16) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:41 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

and, may i point out, i had you, math, pocketed in 1900 before i was guiltied, AND, while guiltied, i managed to set up transcend and ircher as partners.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4566 (isolation #17) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:42 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 4562, chesskid3 wrote:snapchat outage cost me a flame streak

I want reimbursement
same. :-(
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4616 (isolation #18) » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:42 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

tangerine*
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4722 (isolation #19) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:20 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

yes, you out those. what do you think the purpose of mass claim is?
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4726 (isolation #20) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:25 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

claim your joat actions and leon get ready to claim

we need to keep the pace up to actually have time to discuss things, deadlines are long but not infinite.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4731 (isolation #21) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:35 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 4727, Toranaga wrote:
In post 4722, skirt skirt wrote:yes, you out those. what do you think the purpose of mass claim is?
I'm not getting into this but be -slightly- less of a dick thank you. I didn't know if my claim would confirm me town as it was and I'm sure it won't do anyone any better if I claim what JOAT abilities I have. but sure.

1 shot BG
1 shot informing modified redirector
1 shot global strong willer
1 shot motivator
the purpose of a mass claim is to setup spec, both balance wise and more importantly to see if we can break (or poe as much as possible) the game action-wise with the knowledge it is very likely 2 scum are alive. not knowing all of your actions inhibits both of those, primarily the latter. being blunt =/= being a dick, but sure, have a tantrum. ftr, that last line is being a dick as opposed to being blunt ;) i spectated that game you just finished, you didn't seem like the oversensitive type there, so what gives? anyways, thanks.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4744 (isolation #22) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:39 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 4741, Maki and Kaito wrote:I know it sounds like I'm being hard on Toranaga but I actually think he's more likely to be town than scum.

I'm just pointing out what he *could* do and have to claim around as scum here.
I agree with this to a degree. Something I wanna follow up on, someone quote this and remind me when mass claim is done plz.

Can everyone get their full claims typed up please? This shouldn't take 5 years.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4759 (isolation #23) » Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:41 am

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 4756, Ellibereth wrote:yo purple i have a question that I want a speedy answer to in the sense of the time between I ask and time you answer, remind me when this is over.
I might forget so someone else do it
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4874 (isolation #24) » Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:05 am

Post by skirt skirt »

Elli, you're shooting yourself in the foot if you consider PT=conf town

Let's see daves results and go from there.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4880 (isolation #25) » Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:08 am

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 4878, RationalNumbers wrote:
In post 4871, Ellibereth wrote:this seems hilariously broken for town tbh
WHen we lynch two godfathers imho it isn't.

The Godfathers could have royally fucked with us.

We just done good.

@Skirt/Purple Nurple -- Answer on the mod question?
What question?
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4881 (isolation #26) » Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:09 am

Post by skirt skirt »

Busy rn btw elli. Ask me in like 4 hours if that's cool assuming you want real time replies
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4896 (isolation #27) » Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:17 am

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 4882, RationalNumbers wrote:
In post 4880, skirt skirt wrote:
In post 4878, RationalNumbers wrote:
In post 4871, Ellibereth wrote:this seems hilariously broken for town tbh
WHen we lynch two godfathers imho it isn't.

The Godfathers could have royally fucked with us.

We just done good.

@Skirt/Purple Nurple -- Answer on the mod question?
What question?
About the strongwiller.

~~Math
Confused. Didn't I answer everything?
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4940 (isolation #28) » Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:52 am

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 4905, Maki and Kaito wrote:Purple Nurple, does your reflexive action work regardless of location?
Alisae said if someone in the metaverse targets me nothing happens.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4941 (isolation #29) » Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:52 am

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 4904, Ellibereth wrote:are we ever gonna get any mastina
I wish. I've wanted to leave this game ages.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4943 (isolation #30) » Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:54 am

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 4915, RationalNumbers wrote:
In post 4902, Purple Nurple wrote:
In post 4675, Purple Nurple wrote:
In post 4674, RationalNumbers wrote:Since this is a super complicated setup and that feels honest and I have to go to work I will let others sort that out.

However right now I am tempted to just say we lynch you.

Ramicus unlikely Mastina and therefore a Mastina hydra would include as few lies as possible.

~~Math
no offense to her, she's not in a good mindset among other things, but mastina has done close to jack shit this entire game and i don't think she intends to catch up at this point.

pretty sure they actually do get a strongman kill and alisae made a mod error earlier????? gdi waiting on her reply but she just said i do give a strongman kill to those with a killing action who target me even though earlier specifically she said the opposite..... annoyed.

still questioning her,,,, but i do have the answers
reflexive=because its reactive as opposed to proactive (obvious one)
temporary=next night only as opposed to full game
limited=only applies to those with a killing action, not every player
modified=turns their normal kill into a strongman kill but ONLY applies to the killing action, not their other actions, whereas i guess regular strongwiller applies to things like investigatives on ascetic...?? my best interpretation, i've never seen a strongwiller before though.

whatever. we can discuss why i think alisae fucked up and she seemingly disagrees in post game. i do actually give them a strongman if they targeted me.
Guess you missed this.
Yeah I don't buy Alisae fuck up and you not being more worried about it.

~~Math
I'm not "worried", it doesn't matter thst much. I was pissed but what's done is done and I respect alisae enough to not make a big stink.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4949 (isolation #31) » Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:56 am

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 4942, davesaz wrote:N1 target Brian, confirm Chikoritas had him in a hood later since I got a not conspiracy result.
N2 target Penguin, N3 kill Penguin.
Confirm received the invention (can't directly confirm who it came from but it hasn't been countered that I'm aware of).
Can't confirm the motivate but that seems to have been explained.

Chikoritas got fakeclaim flavor on Kise, correct flavor on Alchemist, Creature, and Yume, and chose not to target PN after being forced to.

Did anyone claim the forcing people to target PN thing? I consider that a major clue, expect it to be either scum forcing targeting of scum, or forcing targeting of someone they thought was PGO/dangerous.
Nobody claimed it so it is true in that scum forced people to target me because they thought I was dangerous, which makes sense with the way mastina clained.

Okay busy bye.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5029 (isolation #32) » Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:05 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 5003, Purple Nurple wrote:Yo.
Loosely still following along.
I've been telling Eddie this the whole fucking time in our PT but I am still utterly convinced that RationalNumbers is scum for a whole MYRIAD of reasons. Everything from how Mathblade is pushing a scum agenda disguised as town derp (yes there's a difference between their being derptown and them being scum) to how Mathblade has been the strongest proponent of us having a negative utility role dangerous to the town if targeted.

We know that scum have been forcing town players to target us every night thusfar.

So we know that scum held the belief that we were a negative utility role dangerous to the town if targeted.
It doesn't take a genius to put two and two together.

I wish I could be fucked to put together an actual case but you're seriously going to lose the fucking game if you go "LOL BUT THEY PT MUST BE TOWN" when the mod specifically fucking told us that THE SCUM WHEN INVESTIGATED WILL RETURN FAKECLAIMS and if the scum have a PT fakeclaim then no fucking shit they're going to RETURN A PT RESULT TO THE ACTUAL PTs and that's what you're not seeing and it's so damn obvious. You've written it off as "BUT MULCH MUST BE ONLY SCUM PT BECAUSE HE WAS A SCUM PT WITH A PT FAKECLAIM" yet that doesn't stop scum from being a non-PT scum with a PT fakeclaim and you're absolute morons if you think it does.
I don't have the time to case and 1v2 drixx and math, two strong players who are both proud of their scum games. I've told you for a while if you want me to try and lynch th3m I'm going to need you to catch up. I already know the response to this post is going to be math nitpicking points and trying to force another case after case against us like they were d1 and drixx trying to play middleman on the surface for the towncred. I am very busy irl the past while, I definitely scumread rn but before we do a lynch I want to have time tonight or tomorrow to do a big mechanics post mostly for fun.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5037 (isolation #33) » Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:27 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

this is a stupid discussion, if someone was ascetic at this point they'd have claimed it because that's gonna get caught the second one of the 90% of players that have actions target you....
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5048 (isolation #34) » Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:19 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

fake claiming something confirmable is stupid. role wise, it is extremely likely chess isn't lying. play wise, idk, meh.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5054 (isolation #35) » Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:26 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 5050, davesaz wrote:If chess is scum neighborizer it is very confirmable but not AI. That's my point here.
my point is that smocaine wants to lynch him (well, not necessarily, but fos's) for doubting the role. my point, like with ascetic comments, is that that is not something someone realistically fake claimed so you should lynch on play if you wanna lynch chess (reasonable i guess)
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5063 (isolation #36) » Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:37 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

Having a phantom thief fake claim would mean Varsoon would get PT on you. Good try though.

Anyone notice how math is asking for an excuse to target the person that gives scum strongman shots?
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5070 (isolation #37) » Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:49 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

flail? what difference does that make to MY alignment?

varsoon can't "confirm" shit. if you have a pt fake claim, he would get that. i've already said this. math, seriously, this entire game you've been repeating things in replies to me i've already addressed. please fuck off? it is incredibly annoying and doesn't help your win condition
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5071 (isolation #38) » Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:50 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 5069, RationalNumbers wrote:They are either going to reanalyze when the mod message gets sent at the end of the day see we're telling the truth and we are town or they are scum.

I don't see Mastina reading us this badly. I just don't. Mastina has never misread me in any mafia game we've been in. Not once.

~~Math
this is a good line for when we flip town. please don't forget it.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5073 (isolation #39) » Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:56 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

somebody who has more computer access and time please compile the claims into a post (just roles and sorted by pts/not pts, idgaf about flavour for this) sometime today. i'll make a wallpost around that tomorrow. math, since i'm conf scum, please stop talking to me. thanks.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5079 (isolation #40) » Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:46 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

good dave
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5086 (isolation #41) » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:14 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

I don't give a single fuck about your role.

I do find it hilarious you have spent the entire game picking at mastina FAR more than you've accused me, though, the player who
has openly not read most of the game nor followed along

goodnight :0
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5233 (isolation #42) » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:35 am

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 5216, Ellibereth wrote:i mean scum have to kill purple to get it right lol
Nah
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5235 (isolation #43) » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:35 am

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 5220, Ramcius wrote:
In post 5216, Ellibereth wrote:i mean scum have to kill purple to get it right lol
i think they must target him with killing action, or at least that was they claimed, so healing them isn't an option, especially with how limited our healing is - i have non consec heal and there's 2 1-shot docs, Tora mentioned 1-shot bg tho. So what's your plan?
No.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5237 (isolation #44) » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:37 am

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 5215, Ramcius wrote:
In post 5213, Purple Nurple wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 5210, Ramcius wrote:
In post 5203, Purple Nurple wrote:
In post 5100, Ramcius wrote:VOTE: PN

i refuse lynch PT, i don't like his pushing "at least one PT is scum, cause fakeclaim would trigger PT check", when there no real proof of it, i don't want give strongman to scum too

also, how Eddie knows he was targeted every night? I went back and found what pinged me - Leon didn't claimed where he was redirected, just that he was hit with same ability as Eli N1
I never said "at least one pt is scum", I said them being pt doesn't make them conf town and it shouldn't Trump rrads. When did i say I know I was targeted.... I literally asked who targeted me.
I've been telling Eddie this the whole fucking time in our PT but I am still utterly convinced that RationalNumbers is scum for a whole MYRIAD of reasons. Everything from how Mathblade is pushing a scum agenda disguised as town derp (yes there's a difference between their being derptown and them being scum) to how Mathblade has been the strongest proponent of us having a negative utility role dangerous to the town if targeted.

We know that scum have been forcing town players to target us every night thusfar.

So we know that scum held the belief that we were a negative utility role dangerous to the town if targeted.

I wish I could be fucked to put together an actual case but you're seriously going to lose the fucking game if you go "LOL BUT THEY PT MUST BE TOWN" when the mod specifically fucking told us that THE SCUM WHEN INVESTIGATED WILL RETURN FAKECLAIMS and if the scum have a PT fakeclaim then no fucking shit they're going to RETURN A PT RESULT TO THE ACTUAL PTs and that's what you're not seeing and it's so damn obvious. You've written it off as "BUT MULCH MUST BE ONLY SCUM PT BECAUSE HE WAS A SCUM PT WITH A PT FAKECLAIM" yet that doesn't stop scum from being a non-PT scum with a PT fakeclaim and you're absolute morons if you think it does.
bolded, underlined and made red - Leon never said who was his target, how did you knew that?
Why would it change? It was implied based on the fact elli was forced to target us (weren't others?) And scum clearly thought we were dangerous. Question for mastina tho, not ne.
"we know"

now you try paint it as a speculation that mastina came up with alone without your knowledge?

anyway, do you give strongman to scums or you don't? Cause at this point i really not sure what is true
Just like how earlier math tried to argue mastina was scum for the reads list with people who haven't played and I said she probably just does it from memory and I was right. Don't scumread me because I'm more intelligent than you.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5240 (isolation #45) » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:38 am

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 5226, Ramcius wrote:now that i think about it, why they asked Eli, if he got modifier? Did Edie expected Eli to attack them?
Maybe because eli isn't ic and I still should test him even if I never intend on voting him
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5241 (isolation #46) » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:38 am

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 5228, RationalNumbers wrote:
In post 5225, Ramcius wrote:
In post 5221, RationalNumbers wrote:
In post 5220, Ramcius wrote:
i think they must target him with killing action, or at least that was they claimed, so healing them isn't an option, especially with how limited our healing is - i have non consec heal and there's 2 1-shot docs, Tora mentioned 1-shot bg tho. So what's your plan?
DIdnt they claim just target???

~~Math
In post 4655, Purple Nurple wrote:Varsoon guessed this ages ago, but I am Munehisa Iwai. My role is a Reflexive Temporary Limited Modified Strong-Willer. I give Akira the Hanged Man Arcana.

Now the fun part. Why did Mastina think we were negative utility (hint: we aren't)? Our role does not have an active, only a passive. The translation of Alisae's lovely role name (tm) is that
anyone with a killing action
, including scum (figured I should ask Alisae since technically it is a factional kill and not personal but yea it affects them), is told they receive a Strongman modifier for their next kill. Mastina interpreted it to mean they will be able to strongman their next kill and we are a way for them to kill Dave, so that is why she wanted us dead d1. I don't even think strongman would kill through "deathproof", but whatever. The catch? They are
told
they receive a strongman modifier - they don't
actually receive
a strongman modifier.

My goal of getting people to claim if they targeted me was a low-risk way of potentially getting a scum claim. Not very likely, but it was a possibility and basically the only shot our role had of being not useless. I would've done something better if I could but eh, only you targeting me is annoying. So, no, absolutely nothing happens if you're town and you target me (unless you're a vig or something else killing). Scum clearly interpreted Mastina's claim to mean we were a PGO or something of the like. Additional point: at least, what, 2-3 people have claimed to be forced to target me? Wouldn't the person forcing them also have to target me? Makes me think it is likely a factional ability because the way I worded my request I made it seem like I was self-watcher or something I think (I was going for that), to ward away fake claims.

Tor next! :D
bolded and underlined, they said killing action. Can be any action, sure, it's PN claim after all
That says anyone with a killing action who targets them.

Not anyone who targets them with a killing action.

Word order matters.

~~Math
Correct
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5242 (isolation #47) » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:39 am

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 5232, Ellibereth wrote:also

skirt/mastina

one of you definitely caught my investigative crumb yeah?
Don't remember, possibly. I'm bad at finding crumbs so I could've missed it.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5253 (isolation #48) » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:50 am

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 5249, Ramcius wrote:
In post 5237, skirt skirt wrote:
In post 5215, Ramcius wrote:
In post 5213, Purple Nurple wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 5210, Ramcius wrote:
In post 5203, Purple Nurple wrote:
In post 5100, Ramcius wrote:VOTE: PN

i refuse lynch PT, i don't like his pushing "at least one PT is scum, cause fakeclaim would trigger PT check", when there no real proof of it, i don't want give strongman to scum too

also, how Eddie knows he was targeted every night? I went back and found what pinged me - Leon didn't claimed where he was redirected, just that he was hit with same ability as Eli N1
I never said "at least one pt is scum", I said them being pt doesn't make them conf town and it shouldn't Trump rrads. When did i say I know I was targeted.... I literally asked who targeted me.

bolded, underlined and made red - Leon never said who was his target, how did you knew that?
Why would it change? It was implied based on the fact elli was forced to target us (weren't others?) And scum clearly thought we were dangerous. Question for mastina tho, not ne.
"we know"

now you try paint it as a speculation that mastina came up with alone without your knowledge?

anyway, do you give strongman to scums or you don't? Cause at this point i really not sure what is true
Just like how earlier math tried to argue mastina was scum for the reads list with people who haven't played and I said she probably just does it from memory and I was right. Don't scumread me because I'm more intelligent than you.
you don't get tired from being cocky and useless?

I scumread you, because you play like a shit, and fact that you can't argue with arguments, but only attempt to insult my intelligence again proves you being wrong on "i'm more intelligent" part too.
My dog could shit better arguments than you. That shit would also probably be a better player.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5260 (isolation #49) » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:56 am

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 5255, chesskid3 wrote:PN who is scum
I want to do mechanics stuff before I post a solid pairing and don't have time rn. Some combo of the poe thoigh. I agree ram is vi.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5269 (isolation #50) » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:13 am

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 5262, Ramcius wrote:
In post 5253, skirt skirt wrote: My dog could shit better arguments than you. That shit would also probably be a better player.
you really wanna go this way?

i will speak very slowly, so your 14.0 IQ brains would understand - i accused PN (Purple Nurple), i gave arguments what PN said and what was not public knowledge at the time - N2 Leon redirect on PN slot, then you rush in and say you didn't said it, i bring it up and you blame it on mastina, then you bring example of earlier incident, when mastina wasn't posting, which is opposite to this situation - mastina was posting, i found something strange in her posting, and mastina is part of PN, so my initial accusation stands true - PN posted something that they shouldn't know for a fact as they knew as a fact, they used word "we", so that's points both heads know same

So start answering questions or just gtfo of thread with your pathetic attempts to insult me, you not doing any favor for yourself
Can you let out your questions in a less confusing format because I have a very small iq and don't understand what you're sayinv
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5317 (isolation #51) » Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:24 am

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 5279, Toranaga wrote:
In post 4747, Leonshade wrote:I'm Hifumi Togo, Star Arcana. Not a PT. Default location is the Real World.

I'm a 1-Shot Conditional Commuter Self-Watching Self-Voyeur. I automatically commute the first time I'm (assuming that the killing action would kill me, so if I'm docced I wouldn't commute). Regardless of location, I have a voyeur and watcher on myself on all actions targeting me in the metaverse at night. The second ability doesn't work if I'm commuting.

I can't actually move to the metaverse through my role, so the "regardless of location" in my role PM made me think that there are roles that can transport me to the metaverse.

N1, I was targeted by Creature. I was targeted by a protective action (my self-watcher and self-voyeur are technically separate actions, so if multiple people visited me, I wouldn't know who used what ability). N2, at the start of night, I got a message that I've been requested to target Purple Nurple, and that I'd be roleblocked if I didn't target him. But since I don't have an active ability, I didn't target him. N3, Alisae told me that I can make a last will.
nah that came before PN's post
And there you go.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5318 (isolation #52) » Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:26 am

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 5296, Ellibereth wrote:okay actually this is important

is there any third party here thats possible that doesn't win with town

like any imaginable role
Technically they exist, but I highly doubt it.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5347 (isolation #53) » Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:11 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

A master gambit ruthlessly designed to infallibly conf town us, but it didn't account for legendary players MathBlade and Ramcius being too clever for our ruse.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5355 (isolation #54) » Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:57 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

What's that
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5358 (isolation #55) » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:33 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

i'm actually really excited to case you when i'm sober tomorrow its actually so fucking funny
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5360 (isolation #56) » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:44 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

i WANT to but sleep -.-.-
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5369 (isolation #57) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:48 am

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 5363, Ramcius wrote:Edie, when you show your legendary skills that you boasting all game? I'm getting really bored waiting for it
Maybe you should try voting me and being repugnant some more. It might make me humble.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5385 (isolation #58) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:27 am

Post by skirt skirt »

Doesn't matter. The only case I need is math himself saying mastina has never misread him and one of us is getting lynched today so.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5399 (isolation #59) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:42 am

Post by skirt skirt »

lol please stop talking to me
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5401 (isolation #60) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:58 am

Post by skirt skirt »

you are about as good as i imagine myself being if i get hit in the face with a truck
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5412 (isolation #61) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:45 am

Post by skirt skirt »

Lmfao
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5415 (isolation #62) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:52 am

Post by skirt skirt »

Sending a pm doesn't require being on at the same time....
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5441 (isolation #63) » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:37 am

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 5439, Leonshade wrote:Gah, I'm here.

Are we waiting for something, or is there just no town unity at the moment? I've seen Elli's POE list, does everyone agree with it? If not, why not? If so, why aren't people consolidating onto a wagon? Eight people not voting is too much.

Brian Skies being cleared also clears up lingering D1 scumread (though it wasn't a read I was pursuing anymore, either). Purple Nurple is town, Elli is town, and if Elli, is town, I'm willing to take him at his word that Smocaine is town. I'll be focusing on Toranaga, RN, chesskid and Chara.
Pretty much agree with that pool, I pretty much townread the whole game outside of rn but chess/chara/tor less, tor cause luv and chess/chara cause poe.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5457 (isolation #64) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:11 am

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 5455, RationalNumbers wrote:Did we get a full claim From Purple Nurple?

No?

People continue on about how this game is solved except we are all streaking with our goddamn pants off.

Day action submitted on Purple. If I hear a good reason to switch I will consider it but I would rather make sure the liar who says they only have actions in the real world doesn't do shit.

~~Math
So to be clear, math has a strongman kill tonight.

I don't have actions in the real world, I don't have actions period. Reading comprehension must be pretty hard though, I feel for you.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5461 (isolation #65) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:00 am

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 5458, RationalNumbers wrote:
In post 5381, Purple Nurple wrote:it's okay, i lied, i'm a rolestopper
Man...It's almost as if I read.

~~Math
Yea that was a genuine claim
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5462 (isolation #66) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:00 am

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 5459, davesaz wrote:
In post 5457, skirt skirt wrote:
In post 5455, RationalNumbers wrote:Did we get a full claim From Purple Nurple?

No?

People continue on about how this game is solved except we are all streaking with our goddamn pants off.

Day action submitted on Purple. If I hear a good reason to switch I will consider it but I would rather make sure the liar who says they only have actions in the real world doesn't do shit.

~~Math
So to be clear, math has a strongman kill tonight.

I don't have actions in the real world, I don't have actions period. Reading comprehension must be pretty hard though, I feel for you.
Do you mean, RN has a strongman kill
if they already had a kill
?
Or they have a strongman kill regardless?
Math is scum, so yes, they have a kill.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5471 (isolation #67) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:16 am

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 5469, RationalNumbers wrote:
In post 5461, skirt skirt wrote:
In post 5458, RationalNumbers wrote:
In post 5381, Purple Nurple wrote:it's okay, i lied, i'm a rolestopper
Man...It's almost as if I read.

~~Math
Yea that was a genuine claim
Then if it's genuine do you have any other anything?

~~Math
Lmfao
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5472 (isolation #68) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:18 am

Post by skirt skirt »

My vote isn't leaving RN this game. Flip them or me. They're scum.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5478 (isolation #69) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:54 am

Post by skirt skirt »

fwiw a note is mulch claiming self watcher when his partner was self watcher would be safer as it would mean a random town self watcher wouldn't exist (probably)

play wise i don't see scum leon though at all
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5490 (isolation #70) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:01 am

Post by skirt skirt »

alternatively you can lynch rational numbers
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5498 (isolation #71) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:05 am

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 5491, chesskid3 wrote:tomorrow skirt skirt
but now they have a strongman because people let them target me
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5501 (isolation #72) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:06 am

Post by skirt skirt »

i don't know i just want to lynch them
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5511 (isolation #73) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:14 am

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 5502, chesskid3 wrote:play ball today and I'll play ball tomorrow Mr. cane
unfortunately playing houseleague doesn't really help me, i need the pros (conftowns) to let me in their league
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5514 (isolation #74) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:18 am

Post by skirt skirt »

i wonder what math will do when they "conftown" me with their botched claim
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5516 (isolation #75) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:21 am

Post by skirt skirt »

i want soup :(
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5556 (isolation #76) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:38 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

Yes, as a rolestopper I claimed neg util and fake claimed at the beginning of the day for absolutely no reason.

(No)
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5825 (isolation #77) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:35 am

Post by skirt skirt »

Gonna avoid playing with math for a while for obvious reasons.

TH, thanks for modding.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5881 (isolation #78) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:38 am

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 5880, Ellibereth wrote:and who got what on the townside went absurdly well
and that was random
pretty much perfect rolling, yea. all of the mislynch bait got roles that made them town.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5887 (isolation #79) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:50 am

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 5883, Ellibereth wrote:
In post 5881, skirt skirt wrote:
In post 5880, Ellibereth wrote:and who got what on the townside went absurdly well
and that was random
pretty much perfect rolling, yea. all of the mislynch bait got roles that made them town.
we got the worst two town roles right lol.

but yeah when the the scumkill candidates were yume/alch n1 you know stuff's gone right.
:tongue: surprised noone fos'd me for reck/alc dying when they were both low impact players that scumread me.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5895 (isolation #80) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:13 am

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 5893, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5891, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5888, Ellibereth wrote:math did kappa
That was a lot of why Drixx and I scumread you.

Defense of flipped scum and the kills
I think after that how your response to being scumread got me in a death tunnel

I think I have a weak spot for personal attacks and scumread that harder than I should.
i definitely don't think i'm not at fault here as well, i'm not trying to place all of the blame on you for our threadstruction. i was well aware while i was posting i could've just ignored you since nobody besides ram was going to vote me, or i could've replied in a nicer way. i've been in a bad mood in my personal life and didn't feel bigger person-y, and that's on me. what mainly annoyed me is just how much you kept casing me and how many times i had to shut it down, and mastina being certain you were scum didn't help me want to reconsider. like, what it ended up feeling like to me was that there was absolutely nothing i could say to get you to change your mind after you started citing meta that didn't relate, so i was forced to scumread you with the alternative being you quickvoting me in lylo if we got to that point (transcend <3). like i said, i don't think you're a bad player, but it is better we don't play together for a while because i don't think anyone wants a repeat of our interactions here.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5896 (isolation #81) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:16 am

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 5892, Ellibereth wrote:mastina's posts that never made it to the thread are the ones i really want to see lol
there's nothing exciting unf., she didn't follow along much at all.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”