Vote: Kotoko Utsugi

Rules wrote:The following is a list of outlawed shenanigans:
Using invisible text, codes,
cryptography,
etc.
Yeah...
LLD
, looking at you
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #26 (isolation #1) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:06 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 24, Cabd wrote:Claims of "I'm a mason" are a terrible conundrum. We don't want a second mason to claim to confirm it should it be legit; but otoh as scum, a counterclaim still kills one of our three.
By masons, do you mean daughters? What would entitle a claim from one of them?
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #76 (isolation #2) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:45 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 31, ActionDan wrote:
In post 27, Cabd wrote:
In post 26, Hinduragi wrote:
In post 24, Cabd wrote:Claims of "I'm a mason" are a terrible conundrum. We don't want a second mason to claim to confirm it should it be legit; but otoh as scum, a counterclaim still kills one of our three.
Let's say you run me up. Why WOULDN'T I claim daughter if I'm scum? And now we either lynch me anyways on what amounts to a voinflip of killing one of our own three high protective assets; ask for confirmation (thereby exposing another mason if I'm town); or let me go without any. All three of those scenarios suck, but we should figure out in advance which of those three is ideal.
I think it's best for a mason to claim if you're scum. Otherwise stay silent. That should be a rule we instate.
I agree with this strategy however I would like to add a point then move on from setup talks. If
any
hiders decide to do this, please, PLEASE allow a 24 hour period to occur prior to counter claiming scum. This will allow for any information from any power roles to come forth before you out yourself.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #82 (isolation #3) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:00 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 76, Hinduragi wrote:
In post 31, ActionDan wrote:
In post 27, Cabd wrote:
In post 26, Hinduragi wrote:
Let's say you run me up. Why WOULDN'T I claim daughter if I'm scum? And now we either lynch me anyways on what amounts to a voinflip of killing one of our own three high protective assets; ask for confirmation (thereby exposing another mason if I'm town); or let me go without any. All three of those scenarios suck, but we should figure out in advance which of those three is ideal.
I think it's best for a mason to claim if you're scum. Otherwise stay silent. That should be a rule we instate.
I agree with this strategy however I would like to add a point then move on from setup talks. If
any
hiders decide to do this, please, PLEASE allow a 24 hour period to occur prior to counter claiming scum. This will allow for any information from any power roles to come forth before you out yourself.
Again, this times a million. And I'd like to move on. Would like to hear from more than just the same 4-5 posting. If everyone can agree to waiting 24 hours prior to counterclaim and everyone agrees to the python-thing, I'd like to hear so. This is an ok strategy and, for now, I think it will work fine. I want to move on to the actual scumhunting. There's nothing inherently wrong with the plan as far as setup goes. Don't forget we have to do more than that, the majority of which includes still lynching scum.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #116 (isolation #4) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:18 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 90, Vaxkiller wrote:I get that, but we cant remove the daughters ability to choose.

What if daughters choose within 3 people above and below them to hide behind? MAYBE 2 above and below. It gives us an idea of where they were at least.

Also, we will have a VERY CLEAR IDEA whether they visited scum or hid behind the NK... hiding behind the NK results and 2 dead.
This doesn't do anything except give us a lynching pool with 1/6 or 1/4 confirmed scum with us not having any ideas as to who's the 1. Hard pass.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #117 (isolation #5) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:32 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Unvote; Vote: Joey

For the record, I don't like Vax's posting either. It hasn't sat right with me. I do like Nos' push amid all the setup discussion.

Also, is there any reasons we are calling hiders/daughters masons? It's confusing.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #119 (isolation #6) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:40 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 118, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
There are three Daughters in this game. They are aligned with Town, and know each other's identities.
From the rule set, Hindu. They're confirmed town and know each other's identities. That's definition of Mason.
Fair enough. I just assumed without a PT they would simply be hiders.

Do you have any thoughts on things so far, LLD?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #122 (isolation #7) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:47 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 121, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 119, Hinduragi wrote:
In post 118, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
There are three Daughters in this game. They are aligned with Town, and know each other's identities.
From the rule set, Hindu. They're confirmed town and know each other's identities. That's definition of Mason.
Fair enough. I just assumed without a PT they would simply be hiders.

Do you have any thoughts on things so far, LLD?
I was writing a big post about "why don't the daughters all just claim?" but the more I thought about it the more awful it sounded because I realized they were hiders, and not commuters like I thoguht when I read the rules post first.
Lolrip

What's your take on the python thing and player-wise?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #185 (isolation #8) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:02 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Nos, you're confused.

Kaede, do you genuinely think LLD is scum?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #193 (isolation #9) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:09 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 188, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:
In post 185, Hinduragi wrote:Kaede, do you genuinely think LLD is scum?
Yes.
Not from the supposed scum slip that may or may not be true, and more from all the engagement afterwards, seems more like scum scumpainting me than town scumhunting. And all the discredit on Cabd that i don't even...
Ok, first of all, wow. Second, I like your reasons here.

Wow because you surprised me with your answer. I intended to vote you were it for the scumslip reason as that was a bs vote, especially after Cabd's vote.

You're misunderstanding her playstyle & personality for scumposting. This is her townposting all the fucking way to the ballpark and back. Scum LLD is shiftier than this.
Nos wrote:I'm not mad, but do people just like saying that you're confused and just leaving you like that?
It's not my place to explain how as you guys have an interaction going on and I'm not going to derail any pressure you're applying. I like the pressure. I just want to let you know your current line of questioning is unfounded so you can move on instead of posting 10+ more posts about it.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #195 (isolation #10) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:21 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 194, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:
In post 193, Hinduragi wrote:You're misunderstanding her playstyle & personality for scumposting. This is her townposting all the fucking way to the ballpark and back. Scum LLD is shiftier than this.
You sure? last few times I played with her and she was town she kinda sat a bit in the back and connocted a plan to catch scum at the end, it's the first time i see her bringing the "i threw bait" card from the get go, so im kinda skeptical.
Yep. See: Cabd posts of hers after "threw bait". All good intentions.

I'm telling you this because, after reading your last post, it's gonna be a real pain in the ass to ignore what I think will be a town-town 1v1.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #255 (isolation #11) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:46 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Unvote; Vote: Vax

I'd like to see more votes here. I also heavily dislike boring's sole post of the game and think that went by unnoticed. Don't forget there are 8-day deadlines.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #257 (isolation #12) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:53 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

I'm not looking for people who aren't here/might've not been here and I forgot about any posts with only "hi" unless it was pg 1 which, in that case, refer to the beginning of this sentence.

It's only been 24 hours.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #259 (isolation #13) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:00 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Joey looks more town.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #269 (isolation #14) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:10 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Then all three can die the same night by targeting different or the same people.

The current plan is fine, we need to move along discussion. There's been 10 pages and over half of it is setup. No more setup needs to be discussed. We need to hope our daughters stick to the python plan unless someone points out a giant flaw. As LLD said, it can be broken over the course of a game possibly but it will work for D1 at least.

Do you have any opinions on the game so far?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #281 (isolation #15) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:13 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 279, Kagami wrote:Fairly high probability. Over 50%, which is more than good enough for Day 1, and frankly any claim of non-daughter deserves rope.
Ya, I've got a strong enough read of LLD rn that you can literally just vote me now. Fairly high probability my ass. A vote on LLD is a vote on me.

Vax is shitposting all in this thread and still trying to strongarm setup discussions when we're past that. Ignoring him and trying to steer back to LLD is scummy.
Over 50%, which is more than good enough for Day 1, and frankly any claim of non-daughter deserves rope.
This is scummy. We are not aiming for daughter claims, for fuck's sake.

HAHEHA secret read on LLD OVER 50%

Yeah, that's not going to fly.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #283 (isolation #16) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:15 am

Post by Hinduragi »

ANYONE who is clearly trying to bring out daughter claims from here on out needs to up their game. We are not daughter hunting in this game. Scum are free to fakeclaim it but I'll be damned if we are trying to run people up on the premise of claiming daughter.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #287 (isolation #17) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:25 am

Post by Hinduragi »

If you're trying to run her up because you think she claimed non-daughter and it makes you feel better about seeing what happens, feel free.

What I'm saying has to do with LLD being town. Also, this has nothing to do with my read, but scumLLD would've had her setup knowledge planned out; that post would never have been made my scumLLD. She'd set herself up for an easy fake later in the game.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #291 (isolation #18) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:27 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 288, Kagami wrote:I think you should reread her with the understanding that maybe she made a legitimate mistake. Something odd she said will suddenly make a lot of sense.
The legitimate mistake was in wording her 3 scum post. Her scum-game is not this careless, especially in her first serious posts in a game.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #298 (isolation #19) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:53 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 295, Kagami wrote:Hinduragi, don't be Vi, especially when you're somehow coming from a very similar place as I am while somehow arriving at a very wildly different conclusion.
I'm not. If I'm overconfident on anyone, it's Kaede/Josh. This is the wrong tree unless you've got reasons.

Don't tell me you haven't seen Vax's posts on this page either amid all this. They're all awful.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #299 (isolation #20) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:55 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 296, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:So you mean I was right on LLD and I shouldn't have listened to Red who seemed to want to dismantle a potential TvT?
I'm not going to run you off of someone without confidence in what I'm doing.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #304 (isolation #21) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:11 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Tell me, if you're town and suddenly discover that the masons are compulsive hiders and not commuters, what are some of the first things you think of?
"this game is gonna be way harder than I thought"
"dang, my whole post needs to be deleted"

I'm not going to speak for LLD but I agreed with what she said. I didn't like discussing only setup for obvious reasons.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #305 (isolation #22) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:18 am

Post by Hinduragi »

@Vax

"Not to me"

Easy to ignore town's feelings re: a post when you know the person they're referring to
is
town. Not seeing the other side or acknowledging any faults isn't the mindset to have.

Daughter hunting and expecting a daughter flip on a player inthread amid a conversation you have no business being in. Not to mention there's 0 reason to make that post as town.

General uselessness and trolling.

Then there's your vote. You've had the same vote since RVS, been wishy-washy in regards to EVERYTHING you've said about LLD, and say "its content they made after". You're not adding anything to the discussion. You're not doing anything with your vote. You're commenting on the setup, asking questions that don't matter, and spamming up this thread in the worst manner while trying to make it look like you're contributing.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #306 (isolation #23) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:22 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Just so everyone is following, whenever Vax has mentioned LLD, he has always said "could be town or scum".
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #351 (isolation #24) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:16 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Vax wrote:I need to take a deep breathe here so I attack the play and not the player.
Yeah, I'm not buying what you're selling, bud. You asked why you're scummy and you got it.

Pray tell, you think I'm misrepresenting you oh so badly but I'm not. In fact, my post pretty much abridges exactly what you said in a perfect paraphrase.

You can stop trolling now. Noone takes their time to type "I need to take a deep breath, etc etc" right before rampaging on and getting offended. You can respond to what's put forth after you ask or you can stop with this nonsense and start trying to advance forward with your reads in this game.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #353 (isolation #25) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:18 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

With that said, does anyone have any idea what the intentions behind Vax's posting are?

Is he playing to a wincon?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #354 (isolation #26) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:20 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 319, Kotoko Utsugi wrote:I just read it as he thinks that kind of flail will make them stop being mean to him tbh
Not even being mean tbh

No really, I think I'm being trolled.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #355 (isolation #27) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:21 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 328, Kotoko Utsugi wrote:Cool my votes not wrong
Great, who is Yuki an alt of? I would like to look at meta and all I have is this upick game with no username mentions whatsoever.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #356 (isolation #28) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:28 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 350, boring wrote:
In post 349, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 347, boring wrote:UNVOTE:

I've played scum with Vax before. It was a really toxic scum PT, and the main game was a roller coaster. He wasn't explosive/reactive.

Unless he's taken a huge departure in meta since then, this isn't scum!Vax.
So because of one game, you think he can't be scum?
It's pretty fucking drastic. More than enough to take him off the table Day 1.
The game: viewtopic.php?f=56&t=69441
That's great but, since your RVS vote didn't quite pan out, what else are you thinking so far?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #369 (isolation #29) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:32 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 211, Vaxkiller wrote:LLD scum slip? Ehhhh. Her answer is prolly true any way she flips.
My post was referencing all of your LLD references, not just one. You're voting LLD and those are the only references you've got.

I'm not saying you have no right to post. It's your
need
to have your voice heard in the middle of me and Kagami posting about LLDstuff and you're discussing
daughter-tells
among other things. In the other posts, you weren't even following our conversation as it was clear you misunderstood everything. And I haven't said so about any of that because I don't want to explain it. I want to spend my time in this game pushing things. So, yeah, I said it was one you had no business in and that's the reason noone responded to you while you kept posting amidst us responding to the other.

I'm not insulting your character. I'm not "blatantly repurposing" posts. If I was, I'd be using it to actually do something, not to push a lynch on you that was never intended to go anywhere anyways.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #370 (isolation #30) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:38 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

With that said,
Unvote; Vote: Yuki
. I'm p sure I know who you are, Kotoko.

I've legitimately assumed Vax was trolling me this entire time.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #378 (isolation #31) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:48 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 373, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 370, Hinduragi wrote:With that said,
Unvote; Vote: Yuki
. I'm p sure I know who you are, Kotoko.

I've legitimately assumed Vax was trolling me this entire time.
So you would you vote someone who is just trolling you?
The only reason anyone would be trolling in that situation is one in which they're scum so yes.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #381 (isolation #32) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:03 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 380, Vaxkiller wrote:Can you point out the specific posts where I was trolling you and looked scummy?
No thanks, I'm kinda done with this. Please reread what I've said and ask specific questions if you want. I don't wanna vote for you anymore and I'm ready to move on to other areas.

Your anger's the trolling I'm referring to. The other trolling at first was your posting in general. I already said why I thought you were scummy.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #396 (isolation #33) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:31 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Pls LLD, you're supposed to lie low while scum pile onto your wagon
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #398 (isolation #34) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:20 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Yo LLD, how strongly you feeling Kagami scum?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #402 (isolation #35) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:35 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 400, Kyoko Kirigiri~ wrote:
In post 389, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:why do you think I am incapable of acting in specific ways to generate wifom about my identity?
This is exactly the response I expected you to make. Precisely because there was such an easy way out of what you said, is why I thought scum might do what you did.
Right. What are your reads in the game? General thoughts, etc.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #411 (isolation #36) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:42 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 398, Hinduragi wrote:Yo LLD, how strongly you feeling Kagami scum?
In post 402, Hinduragi wrote:
In post 400, Kyoko Kirigiri~ wrote:
In post 389, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:why do you think I am incapable of acting in specific ways to generate wifom about my identity?
This is exactly the response I expected you to make. Precisely because there was such an easy way out of what you said, is why I thought scum might do what you did.
Right. What are your reads in the game? General thoughts, etc.
What the fuck do you think I'm doing Maki

I've given more reads out than 3/4 the playerlist and I'm trying to get more. I'm not exactly sitting around on my ass and popping in like Yuki or commenting on setup only like Kaito. I quite literally can't read when noone is posting. In fact, the only wagon we've had so far was on Vax and it was great. I can't read people who don't post except when they want to discuss who daughters should hide behind. I have mixed feelings about Kagami.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #412 (isolation #37) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:44 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 405, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:Dunno, I found Red coming to try to dismantle a potential TvT townie.
Kagami looks town to me.
Not liking Nos atm, Vax was just a sheep vote because I didnt know where to put my vote.
Kotoko looks townie, Kirigiri
still better than Shuichi
looks town
VOTE: Nos
What do you think about Vax
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #413 (isolation #38) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:45 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 404, Joey_ wrote:Town circle -> ash, lld and vax

Anime detective if you ignore me ima rope you
You saving your vote to doublevote an L-2 in?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #415 (isolation #39) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:48 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 414, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 411, Hinduragi wrote:I've given more reads out than 3/4 the playerlist and I'm trying to get more. I'm not exactly sitting around on my ass and popping in like Yuki or commenting on setup only like Kaito.
Looks like someone trying to throw shade on others by subtly saying those things.
Absolutely am. It needs to stop.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #422 (isolation #40) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:57 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 417, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 413, Hinduragi wrote:You saving your vote to doublevote an L-2 in?
I can't let this post go without a vote.
I'm not letting anyone refuse to use their vote only to surprise hammer in this D1. I've been keeping tabs on those that haven't. Out of them, Joey is the most active and should have voted by now.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #425 (isolation #41) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:03 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 424, Kotoko Utsugi wrote:Why exactly are you worried about someone surprise lynching D1? Wouldnt we just run them up D2?
No, we wouldn't. Because they might be town. I want a lynch where we know exactly what we're getting into. I don't want anyone claiming "ignorance", "I forgot I'm a doublevoter", "I just really wanted to end D1", etc. This keeps the bs out of the equation.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #430 (isolation #42) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:10 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 427, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:You'll note she calls me dishonest but IS NOT VOTING ME
Wait wut, I thought it was her/Kyoko voting you?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #433 (isolation #43) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:14 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

LOLLL pls
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #441 (isolation #44) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:25 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 436, Kotoko Utsugi wrote:Personally curious how your stance changes knowing kagami was voting you
She'll post once she knows

Why do you think Cabd is town? I've only seen her involved mostly with the setup discussion
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #447 (isolation #45) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:34 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

For what it's worth, I reread Kaede because I've felt unsure about her and I think she is the most genuine mafia player I've ever seen after doing so. So, yeah, I think she's town.

Re: Kagami - What I'm really curious about is how you can read someone
over 50%
who is town. I mean, honestly, I can only see that coming from scum trying to bs their way onto someone they know to be town. The way she's posting/wording/gut makes me think she's town.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #448 (isolation #46) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:35 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 446, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:also my vote on Kagami only remains as kind of a "so I don't forget to make her eludicate at me".

I'm a lot less confident.
You should hop on the Yuki wagon. It's lit.

I'm not going to let anyone lynch you so she can elucidate if it's really needed. When I told people they can vote me instead of you, I meant it.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #455 (isolation #47) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:48 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 452, Cabd wrote:
In post 441, Hinduragi wrote:Why do you think Cabd is town? I've only seen
her
Fucking lel.
Yeah, my bad >_>

I was literally just rereading Kotoko and saw her answer "him" and realized right before you posted. Please catch up on this game and share if you can.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #458 (isolation #48) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:53 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Just for the record, 301 is a Kagami post lol

p-edit: welp, that sounds like a fun weekend. have fun
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #463 (isolation #49) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:03 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Yeah. He definitely took it the wrong way but all of his posts after that also took like a "out of left field" understanding of his interactions with me. I don't think anyone faking 307 can keep it up in the follow up posts, especially 365. Plus I don't think he realized at the time I was referring to both his LLD mentions, not just the 1 he quoted.

@code: not really. I feel that, if you know python and are as familiar with it as kagami seems to be, it's kinda null.

Maki, you can always vote Yuki. I think just about everyone here that I think is town is having trouble feeling good about scumreads. I also don't like boring or Kaito. Kaito moreso. AD/Snarky are also basically not present at all so I think it's ok to feel this way right now, at least. There's a good bit of lurking and we're essentially playing a mini/micro rn until others can post more.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #465 (isolation #50) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:21 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 464, Joey_ wrote:If you are curious about my behavior you can just ask
I did ask. I mainly wanted to know about the doublevote thing and get you to acknowledge it. I don't mind about other reasons tbh.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #468 (isolation #51) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:28 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Yeah, I'm not particularly curious about that. Do you want to say why or something?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #471 (isolation #52) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:43 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 469, Joey_ wrote:
In post 468, Hinduragi wrote:Yeah, I'm not particularly curious about that. Do you want to say why or something?
If it doesnt bother you, why would you make a comment about me not voting enough considering i am active?
I expected you to vote if you were active and I want to make sure you're not saving a secret doublevote to hammer. It's not what I expect but I'm also not going to press it if you've got reasons.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #555 (isolation #53) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:18 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

I'm literally not letting LLD be lynched. I refuse. I am 100% confident in my read. If you think she is scum, vote me, I'll flip town, and then you too can be confident in my read. Like I said, trust me on this. I see where you're coming from, Kagami, but this is townLLD all the way. LLD is confirmed town in my eyes.

Kokichi is shaky but I'd like to see more posting. We only have about ~4 days left for lynch and at least Kokichi is contributing and trying.
The kitty wants me voted, but can barely explain why. How about you tell me why first?
Instead of being a cheeky fuck, contribute to this game please. What are your reads? Do you have any? What are your thoughts? A
lot
has happened.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #556 (isolation #54) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:20 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 534, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 531, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 494, Kagami wrote:Yep, I think AD is too, to be fair.

I'm not expecting too much here until LLD decides she's claiming Daughter, and then we get to lynch her.

Scumteam lives mostly if not entirely lives in {Cabd, LLD, Yuki, Snarky, Vax, Joey, Kyoko, Kokichi}.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ALSO, ALSO.

MORE PEOPLE NEED TO READ THIS FUCKIG POST BECAUSE IT BOARDERS ON SCUM CLAIM LMAO.
Tbh I thought it seemed weird but I just think it's straight up honesty and being blunt. Townhonesty or scumhonesty, I don't think you can extract a tell from that one line. Are you gut-reading Kagami as town? I am and it makes me not want to pursue. I agree with what you said about her ignoring the possibility of not lynching but, in all honesty, I hadn't even thought of that either.

Like I said, if there's a daughter claim, I want to wait for counterclaims for at least 24 hours. I'm not ready to go all "lol" and run someone up immediately after an initial claim.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #561 (isolation #55) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:24 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 558, Kotoko Utsugi wrote:Please none of this lynch me then blind sheep me

God I used to hate that

And I used to do it too
Yeah, it's not that. Like I said, I'm not Vi. I'm not going to lose a fucking game just by being dumb. Like I said, trust me on my read. If you want to be able to trust me, lynch me and flip me town.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #562 (isolation #56) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:26 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 558, Kotoko Utsugi wrote:I still want yuki blood for the blood gods
Yesssss, blood for the blood gods. This slot is full of bullshit.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #604 (isolation #57) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:46 am

Post by Hinduragi »

I'm not sold at all on Kaito but I like that he's participating.

Now I know 4 of the anime alts huehuehuehue
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #658 (isolation #58) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:13 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Yeaaaaa, I'm not even reading the actual posts along with it yet but I can summarize my gut straight off. What I've just read is a lazy attempt by scum to get back into the game after they've sucessfully lurked. This guy is scum.

Unvote; Vote: actiondan

For one, 123 is not hot garbage. In fact, even though I agree with Kagami's plan, I think those are accurate concerns. It's apparent from that alone that LLD was one of the few people who not only understood the plan but
saw the flaws
of it. NOONE ELSE pointed out these flaws, not even myself, because we did not think of them. I was trying to argue on the point of the plan but I didn't respond to that because those are inherent flaws in it, plain and simple. That is hard shit to reason through without proper thought. In fact, I don't understand why anyone would bother attacking this unless they're just throwing shit at the wall and seeing what sticks. "really basic analysis (if you can call it that)" is a clear and easy way of trying to just make shit up, my dude.
AD wrote:#193 hmm, I like those reasons too but why is that a surprising answer? Seems like the obvious one based on Kaede’s posts. Maybe the 3 scum remark could have been auxiliary but it’s strange to think that would be the main one at that point. I don’t see how playstyle/personality factors into content. Your posts can be aggressive, tinged with various emotions, but they need not also contain bad logic, or translate into bad votes.
193 was clearly explained with what the answer was expected to be, hence surprising. Just because our expectations are different isn't anything to comment on - unless you're looking for reckless bullshit to pad a catch up post with. Playstyle/personality absolutely impact posting. Mafia is about people, we are not machines. Just because there isn't a "need" for things doesn't mean it's all going to be rainbows and sunshine. In fact, there's no point in explaining this either. It's obvious. There's not a damn reason to be having this discussion.
AD wrote:#199, oddly that is an explanation to explain the unvote.
Oddly he remains off of your scumlist at the bottom of your post.

223 again is just an explanation of what was previously said in 123. Cabd just asked LLD to explain. LLD explained. Yet you said this about 223
AD wrote:This is again general and again doesn’t touch on an ounce of kagami’s plan.
Nope. This is the exact flaw to Kagami's plan.

Again, not a damn reason to comment on 243 unless you're just looking through things to add to a post. The thought behind it is great. There's no reason to discredit what is being said.

You say 268 is terrible. Right. But we've already gone over it and it's not even on the table anymore. So why are you still worried so much about setup? Why aren't you trying to scumhunt? Don't say you're not reviewing what you write either. 281 and 307 are grouped on the same line with each other so you're clearly going over what you've written.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #660 (isolation #59) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:43 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

My 281 clearly shows Kagami expects a daughter claim and is wanting a lynch. Feigning ignorance to that is ignoring what's right in front of you.
AD wrote:Ok between this and 307, I’d say Hindu is being almost obsequious regarding LLD and disagree with basically everything he says
307 is clearly not even me. If you mean 306, Vax was voting LLD and not even mentioning she's scum and keeping his options open. Of course I'm going to call that out.
AD wrote:I don’t like any of #313-316 especially since #318 gives a reasonable read, making the former posts look like posturing.
Being upset that people are doing anti-town things when you think they're town is a lot more upsetting than when you're scum. It is hard for scum to relate to this feeling while reading over these posts, though, so I can understand your misinterpretation.
AD wrote:I dislike the blanket statements in #321 and #322
There have been quite a lot of blanket statements in your posting: this quote, for example. In fact, the posts you point out give more reason for their statements than you do.
AD wrote:#307 is a town post. It’s not even the emotion.
AD wrote:#365 also a very town post.
It's pretty clear you're trying to create a narrative with your post here. Earlier you said it's bad to not use logic or have a bad vote. Yet, these posts break that rule and are "very town" and "town". Right.
AD wrote:#368 those are acceptable reads, but I still think at some point the LLD/Hindu reads need to be reconciled.
"HUEHUEHUEHUE your reads are acceptable kotoko but you need to vote the people you read as town" You're clearly trying to butter up people in this game to vote with you and not presenting
any
actual content of worth.
AD wrote:#417 despite not particularly liking (to various degrees) any of Kokichi’s posts thus far, I really like this reaction.
Right, because it's a vote on me. You said nothing about 413 at all yet made this post liking "this reaction". Town does not do this. They don't like a post and agree with a reaction or feel good about a reaction. They don't see someone saying "I can't let this post go without a vote" and then say "yeah.... I LIKE THAT". Coming from someone who has been arguing about things being logical, liking "this reaction" is not logical.

#533/536 is actually a terrible conversing point and added to just be there.
AD wrote:539 We’ve already agreed that naked daughter claims live unless there’s a CC. Kagami would know this.
There's no reason to defend others' points of view unless you're attempting to befriend them.
AD wrote:#555 a rare contradiction within a sentence of each other.
A not-so-rare copy of providing absolutely no thoughts or explanation to go along with a view. My 555 is clearly me saying Kokichi isn't providing content and asking for that same content from Kokichi. How in the world you expect others to think you can form a scumread on me for reasons like THIS is baffling.
AD wrote:Screw links as well.
If you were town, I'd say this would be a dick move.

Overall, this post absolutely reeks of scum seeing town arguing against town and trying to jump on and direct the fire somewhere to their benefit.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #661 (isolation #60) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:47 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 660, Hinduragi wrote:My 281 clearly shows Kagami expects a daughter claim and is wanting a lynch. Feigning ignorance to that is ignoring what's right in front of you.
For the record, since there isn't context with this and while I'm looking over this abomination of a post.
AD wrote:Don’t see how Kagami’s 279 is scummy either. or how you think Kagami is daughter hunting.
I got scumread because AD doesn't see "how 279 is scummy or " how I "think Kagami is daughter hunting" in 281. There's no reasoning here. There's no basis. There's simply disagreement. Noone else questioned this because it's pretty obvious the aim of the post is expecting a daughter claim in reply, which Kagami later clarified was the case.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #662 (isolation #61) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:55 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 659, Joey_ wrote:
In post 658, Hinduragi wrote:Oddly he remains off of your scumlist at the bottom of your post.
fucking thanks, thats whats i have been trying to say, its incoherent to shade 4-5 people and having a conclusion of 2 scumreads
No, it's not even trying to shade them. He's clearly trying to focus his efforts, buddy everyone in the game that's not me/LLD, and avoid stepping on toes until that time. Remember, as long as you don't call someone scum, they'll be your friend. I know this because it's how I think as scum. He's discrediting people making sense in this game. you, Kotoko, LLD. AD is trying to get in towns' pants so he can push through lynches.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #663 (isolation #62) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:57 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 655, ActionDan wrote:I can see town/town and I can see town LLD / scum Hindu. But I really don't see how Utsugi has scum LLD / town Hindu
Funny thing about this is it's an obvious lie-

You're voting LLD while displaying that you are more sure of me being scum. Right.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #665 (isolation #63) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:04 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 655, ActionDan wrote:I didn't specifically say "Joey is scummy" then you should probably upgrade your reading comprehension since usually the implication of 2-3 comments exclusively throwing shade on someone is obvious enough.

Similarly, in a conclusion, I'm highlighting the most important bits, not giving a reads list, though if you read for understanding you could roughly figure that out on your own.

If you want to hear it explicitly, you're a scum candidate, and the above spate of posts is a clear example of why.
The thing is - no. You never explicitly said a damn thing about who you think is town/scum but not for that reason. You're leaving it out so it's easier on you to change it later, aren't ya? You aren't fooling me.
Joey wrote:Are you saying the few comments you made on some of my posts "is a clear exemple why i am a scum candidate"?
I mean, his scumread on LLD is from her being wrong about the setup. And his scumread on me is because he doesn't understand how I think Kagami is scummy or daughter hunting. Fuck no these aren't his reasons. AD made up vague bullshit in his post and, now that we're calling him out on it, is hurriedly rushing to figure out what the fuck to do and revising his vague reasons into his "real thoughts" whilst reading. He was just giving us an "overview" of what he thought needed attention and left out his real thoughts on why we were scum.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #667 (isolation #64) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:14 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 664, Kagami wrote:Hindu, could you explain 123/223 and the flaw that is being pointed out?

I've read those several times now and each time concluded that there are no actual words there.
If scum try to kill someone on N1 and the kill fails, scum can then plug in the numbers and the Day # info (albeit by trying multiple different combinations of people not to target with the code) and reverse-engineer the code to find out to target next night. They can then use this information to figure out who is a daughter. By doing this over multiple nights, they can figure out the daughter team and who they may hide behind. The downside is that they have to figure out who the hiding blacklist might consist of should a daughter use it so there is a degree of wifom in it.

Scum can also use this information to get multiple kills on daughters and their targets in a given night. Scum can also find out who would be due to target them that night, albeit without blacklists and with added wifom, and get confirmed non-daughters from it.

That's what I interpreted 123 from LLD as. I just said we could try this for N1 and go into D2 and worry about it then. Again, this is all potential stuff which is why I sidetracked it. It's not that important or likely to happen. It is still a flaw in the plan, however.

Hot-take Kagami - someone's just used this post in about 3 different instance to claim a scumread on LLD. Thoughts?

I'm spoilering all setup-related discussion at this point and I ask you do the same. I'm not sidetracking this discussion from its main focus.
Kagami wrote:have you guys [you and joey] ever played with scum LLD, btw?
Yes. I promise you this is town LLD.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #668 (isolation #65) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:15 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

I meant to make that a spoiler button instead of hidden text. My bad.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #672 (isolation #66) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:31 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Right but they can still reverse engineer the code to find out who should target them (potentially), etc etc. and will inevitably end up with more information than town. ANYWAYS, that aside, let's go back to where we are now.
Me wrote:Hot-take Kagami - someone's just used this post in about 3 different instance to claim a scumread on LLD. Thoughts?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #674 (isolation #67) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:10 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 673, Kagami wrote:They ~cannot~ end up with more info than town. At any time any single daughter can claim and reveal the complete set of innos and who any dead daughters visited. If 2 daughters are revealed, you prob stop using the script, or just amp it up until it takes a couple days to run.

I don't know what you mean with that question. If it's about AD, I can't read much beyond his conclusion until I have free time with a laptop tomorrow evening.
Yes, it was about AD. For the record, this game won't be "solved" if town messes up today, D1. I know you feel confident about your plan but I want you to try and read further into what
I
am saying.

For the record, LLD. Kagami is town. I've been back and forth on this but I'm pretty sure now. I went back to read her because I wanted to ask her something and then I found this. Keep in mind scum want daughter claims gone. Also keep in mind town want daughter claims alive. Remember how she expected you to flip daughter? Aight, well, check this out, then.
Kagami wrote:I'm not expecting too much here until LLD decides she's claiming Daughter, and then we get to lynch her.
Right, so I think we both saw this for what it was. Expecting a daughter claim and going ahead regardless. Scum want it in case of daughter suspicion. Town want it only if it's an absolute fakeclaim they expect. I think Kagami is the latter for reasons below.
Kagami wrote:I doubt that's really what she meant, but that's silly. I would be surprised if scrum ~ever~ try to kill someone who turns out to be a daughter, and even less so that they do it early enough to matter.

This setup gets solved on night 2/3 if daughters play optimally. My plan was intended as a night 1 and 2 thing.
They ~cannot~ end up with more info than town. At any time any single daughter can claim and reveal the complete set of innos and who any dead daughters visited
Kagami is literally expecting you to fakeclaim daughter she is so sure of her read. To the point of telling me that mine is bs and I'm pulling a Vi. To the point of expecting setup to get solved night 2/3 assuming daughters play optimally. Totally ignoring about
town
playing optimally too, including by being on your lynch. She's pulling the Vi inadvertently without even knowing. I think this confidence is absolutely consistent with her thinking so far. I think it explains
everything
we've seen up to this point, even though she (he?) is absolutely wrong and we know it. I do not think scum reasonably have this much fake confidence in a fake setup break and can adequately show it in posting spread over multiple days, even going so far as to still feign that setup-breaking confidence against someone they suspect to be a daughter. Therefore I think she expects you to fakeclaim the role and is thus town.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #676 (isolation #68) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:17 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

I know that was a rambling so I'm going to rephrase. I have a problem explaining things concisely and simply sometimes.

The confidence I'm referring to is this:

If she's scum and suspects you to be a daughter: she isn't this confident (as shown in the quoted portions of her posts in my 674) and won't expect a game to end nor does she expect to "solve" shit. I don't see this same confidence coming from scumgami.

Note: these are portions of her posts
not even related to you in any way
but specifically about the setup yet they show the same mindset of someone who is town in her position. Those quoted pieces aren't the main focus of those posts. They're just excerpts that show what her mindset in regards to this D1 is. I think they give away her intentions and those intentions are very clearly town-directed.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #696 (isolation #69) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:01 am

Post by Hinduragi »

The point is not about the code. That's not why I brought it up. I want to go through with the code and worry about this D2. In fact, we can discuss if we should post N1 targets unthread tomorrow or not. We're getting sidetracked again. AD is scum. LLD had in depth thoughts that were the downsides to the plan. In AD's post, he dismisses this as "hot garbage" which it clearly wasn't for no reason and further says it's "really basic analysis".
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #713 (isolation #70) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:34 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

I'm not sold on this at all. I don't know how much of these walls you guys are reading but he's barely given any reasons for his scumreads as of wall 1. I'm still replying to wall 2 but this is again just filler tbh
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #714 (isolation #71) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:36 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

One of his many sentences is where I called him out in his wall: he replied some unnecessary comment about an anime image being posted by an anime account. He replied in wall 2 saying he just wanted to say "great thoughts. good brain". How the fuck is this a good wall?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #715 (isolation #72) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:10 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 706, ActionDan wrote:Can you tell me where LLD mentions or even alludes to "If scum try to kill someone on N1 and the kill fails..."
So if we confirm targets from players, it will eliminate PRIVATELY for the scum who is NOT the hiders.

Eventually, this will confirm for the scum who the daughters are, but not the town.

Each night we progress with this, the worse it will become.
I just extracted it from that while trying to understand what she said. Analysis of what you're calling garbage should be actually thinking through what's said instead of dismissal and name calling.

But good god do I not want to wall back and forth with you.
So no matter how you slice it the above is simply not true. LLD did not have any in depth thoughts at all and I believe you understand kagami's code well enough that I am quite sure LLD's posts on the subject did not unlock some hidden reservations about it.
It did and I've posted them above. In fact, the first time we've really discussed some of them was after Kagami asked me about it. Like I said, they weren't really important unless we're past N1/N2 so it's no big deal.
In your sycophantic world LLD is a stable genius capable of unearthing the deadly faults of the best laid plans, so I suppose I shouldn't have expected much.
Right after putting words in my mouth, you say this. No, my dude. In fact, come post-game, it's gonna be "OH OK HINDU". Don't belittle me as if I'm blindly following LLD and putting her on some pedestal. I know she's town. That's fact.
Actually it is because I have a hard time of believing you had that expectation that a supposed scum slip would be the main reason why Kaede scum read LLD and not the back and forth 2 pages after that culminated in a 1v1. Like you can be surprised all you want but that also means you didn't consider any of the followup which doesn't make sense to me.
Why not? People opportunistically jump on "scum slips" all the damn time. And what "back and forth"? It was barely that. I don't remember any of this being explained so I don't see why it "should be obvious" unless you're just attributing me to reading minds.
Well in 284 that would be Kagami questioning it and in 285 clarifying that was not the case. This is all within around 2 posts of yours too. Are you... feigning ignorance? :thinking:

However, I don't think the other interpretation is scummy either, that is, to pursue a read that's essentially daughter or bust, which again, kagami wasn't actually doing.
284/285: Kagami was clearly not explaining she thought LLD claimed non-daughter prior to that. It's easy to think she was daughter hunting in 281 --> which was clearly posted before 284/285. Your questioning of that post is entirely off. Kagami responded to my post with those posts, not the other way around.
But you embellished tacking on daughter hunting / uselessness / trolling / and being unable to empathize with a town perspective, which as I said, and what you cut out of the quote, was ironic.
Right. You're getting largely off base from where we began. What's the point here?
It's also true that town that think another player is town don't generally go out of their way to treat them like shit, no matter what the circumstances.
This isn't true. At all. If you get upset with someone outing information because of their playstyle, I can easily see someone calling them out on it while pissed.
By contrast, I'm expressing specific dislike of both posts.
You're being so vague with what you "like" and "dislike" about content or nature of posts that you are equally making blanket statements, if not moreso.

If Vax's concerns were warranted, I have no idea how Joey's weren't. Nor LLD's. No really. Vax blowing up like that was entirely unwarranted. And saying he's town for that while calling Joey scum for his own similar comments is definitely pushing a narrative.
So I have to ask why you thought it necessary to not address the contradiction I mentioned
There was no contradiction. Kokichi was at least posting, hence trying/contributing as said in the first line. Kokichi was not giving hards reads/stances on players hence why I said "contribute" in the next sentence and immediately after asked for those stances/reads. I used the same word twice in a post in reference to Kokichi, yes. There's more than one kind of contribution in mafia and in life.
I mean to me you're both interchangeably scum. However you're the one with the "Trust me, I bet my life on town LLD" which if you're to be believed, means that scum LLD => scum you.
Noone reading this game should be able to accurately feel this way about the two of us. I would never defend a scumbuddy in this way. If I was on a scumteam with LLD, I would push her wagon myself. When I die and flip town, are you going to think LLD is town? Do you really think you're genuinely doing a good job at reading players in this game?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #716 (isolation #73) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:13 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Actually, to get some substance out of this, AD. What's your scumread on me from? The reasons in your wall about me being scum are laughable at best.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #717 (isolation #74) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:33 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Alright, I'm going to step out of the game for a second and just say one thing because I was rageposting while writing that up.

Spoiler: Really this is just for AD but we all know you want to click it
I apologize for being rude in 713/714, AD. I've had a long day and I
really
despise walls and got pissed that there was another one as soon as I got time to read and post today. It's really irked me even moreso that you've been calling out anime images in them and I've wasted my time locating the post just to realize it has no relevance to anyone being scum/town and you're just commenting on it. Also, I still do think that's filler but I wouldn't necessarily say that makes it a bad wall. I'm honestly not having fun due to trying to read so much as well as respond to walls.

<3 AD, but I still think you're scum. Also, I'm not going to be linking god knows everything in a wall and quoting it all starting from this post; From the moment I sat down, it has taken me over 2 hours to form my response after first trying to understand what was linked and how that related to the second wall. It took me even longer to go through the first wall. I really can't keep up that kind of time commitment right now.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #721 (isolation #75) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:54 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Dan, Yuki, Snarky, boring

In that order are people I'm willing to vote come deadline. I'm not sold at all on boring but she's VLA so lurking right now is null from her. Are players prodded in this game? Didn't see anything about it in the rules.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #723 (isolation #76) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:58 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 722, FakeGod wrote:
Players are prodded upon request.
Thank you. I had no idea you were reading along so closely, that's awesome.

Can you please prod Yuki Takeya?

Snarky said he was VLA this weekend as well.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #739 (isolation #77) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:22 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Kokichi has a schtick however I see no reason why keeping to it makes him scum. In fact, I think he's town even though I dislike his posting style. Kokichi, I still want to know what your reads are or if you have any. If you have any general thoughts or main ideas about the game, please share them.

I have reason to believe Yuki has been actively lurking this game. In fact, with this, I'm going to go and let out who I've been thinking is behind the alt. I did a lot of digging last week in the game boring's speaking of because I wanted to see what Yuki was all about. She's right, Yuki did behave
very
differently that game as town. In fact, I kept looking at posting style and trying to cross-reference phrases across the site to match others (this didn't help too much). I also wanted to see if anyone there had relations to FakeGod who would /in for the game.

I think, and have thought this for some time while voting her, Yuki is an alt of Dunnstral. He was one of the few players in that game who never posted on their main (Yuki stayed in character the entire time). He's also one of the few players who sticks to mostly one liners as Yuki has done here. Dunnstral is also a D&D player in FakeGod's group and thus has a history with our beloved mod.

I think this is a shitty thing to do and I hate to do it but, given that it has been four days since Yuki's last post, I'm saying it because it's relevant to our game and it's what I've been thinking re:Yuki for a long time and has reinforced my read. I don't like to make a read on a flaker however if I have reason to think it's someone who is just actively lurking that's a completely different story.

If anyone has anything to say or has looked into possible identities to check lurking status, that'd be awesome. I just know that Yuki never posted in dead PT under a main nor did Yuki ever followup any discussion from a main account (as far as I can tell) in that game thread. So the alt is completely anonymous but, of players who were confirmed /in the game, only 3, I believe, never posted on mains. (Titus, davesaz, Dunnstral) That alt is p obviously not Titus.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #743 (isolation #78) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:33 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 741, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 739, Hinduragi wrote:I think, and have thought this for some time while voting her, Yuki is an alt of Dunnstral.
She isn't. It's Yume.
Spoiler: playerlist
Guest List (Users who are in this game)
:
Torque
beeboy
randomidget
boring
vonflare
moonbird
User2
davesaz
Titus
RadiantCowbells
MariaR
Priscila
mhsmith0
Cassandra
Dunnstral
Shiro
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #745 (isolation #79) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:57 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 744, Nosferatu wrote:so confused by that
Nothing that's a big deal. Yume wasn't even in the playerlist of the game so I'm sad. I spent at least 2 hours trying to find out who that alt was ._.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #767 (isolation #80) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:12 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 765, Nosferatu wrote:REBUTTAL WHAT

THAT'S NOT EVEN A VERB
In the game these characters are from, it's an "event" type deal. You wouldn't understand without being a weeb like me.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #768 (isolation #81) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:13 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 761, Maki Harukawa wrote:
In post 1962, Alisae wrote:Alt Identies cause we decided to reveal them and if you don't want yours revealed then tooooooo baaaaaaaad
(also it was semi-private anyways :P)

beeboy = Sagiri
randomidget = Kurumi
boring = Akiko
vonflare = Sylphinford
moonbird = Elf
davesaz = Tomoe
Titus = Masamune
RadiantCowbells = Ayame
MariaR = Megumi
mhsmith0 = Yuuri
Cassandra/Yume = Yuki
Dunnstral = Umaru
Shiro = Taroumaru
Kill me
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #769 (isolation #82) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:15 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

I also don't think Yume's the type of town to come in and post "I am" without actually doing anything but then again I've only seen their posting once so yeah.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #792 (isolation #83) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:31 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

I feel like Vax is actively lurking and it's pinging the fuck out of me. I mean, really, if you're nervous scum and just exited a 1v1 where everyone unvoted you, you'd want to just escape for a bit, right? Please tell me I'm just being paranoid.

Btw, Kokichi already voted Nos before that post.

@boring: no, not really, except Kokichi thinks Nos is faking his current tone and putting on a bad act. Kaede thinks Oma is setting Nos up for a ML somehow and voting Oma for that.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #793 (isolation #84) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:38 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

For the record, I agree Nos is coming off as way over the top with this but I see no scum intent behind it. I don't see a reason to draw attention to yourself like that unless you're just being honest and straight forward.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #902 (isolation #85) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:52 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Hey all, I'm here. I start a new job in the morning so I'm going to keep this short and comment tomorrow. I've kept up with the day via phone but haven't posted because I've enjoyed having quality time with those I love.

Just a few random thoughts from what I remember - I actually still think AD is scum but I can definitely see why people are thinking he's town and have gotten those same feelings. Right, that makes little sense but I think deep down if you're town you will know what I mean. I think Vax is actually scum again. Don't really know if that's surprising or if I'm biased but it's just how I feel. Also, his jump on boring's wagon was terrible and I'm actually quite surprised noone called it out. His posting lines up with scum intentions and I see no hard stances from him as town other than Maki which was unexplained. He ignored the big events and commented on little things like the "event" thing that noone cares about.

I still support the boring wagon, especially after this little gem
boring wrote:That was fast.
I've never been lynched as town. I'd appreciate it if y'all would find a new flash target, if it's all the same to you. I'll be back in 24 hours to do whatever needs doing.
As if that's going to help. Also, I
would
like to know why cabd is a townlean and it's
even more
important now than ever because I want all the information you have if you end up flipping town. If you seriously want to show you're town, at least act the part and give out as much information as you can that can be looked at posthumously.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #914 (isolation #86) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:42 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 912, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:I feel like I'm having a harder than usual time finding scum this game.
i think this is a bit common right now and everyone needs to really stick to their guts this game and ignore slight town feels and pursue what they feel from gut.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #969 (isolation #87) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:44 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 938, Joey_ wrote:Ash wanna flip anime detective? i dont want to split the game into 3 wagons if you are dead set on ad

@makin, cabd, boring as well
Tbqh, I felt like she was weak town but I've got nothing really one way or another. I do think she's an easy lynch and an easy mislynch as well. Not much content, nothing where she is really assertive, just kind of popping in here and there. She's been a weak player overall, town or scum, and I don't think her exit really impacts the game.

That said, there are 2 concerns I have
1.) she hasn't really done anything alignment indicative to me and it's a shot in the dark
2.) her lynch doesn't give us shit for info in later days.

I think 2.) makes it more likely she's scum though; I find they like to play like that in order to be less attractive as lynches, or at least I have in the past. Also, blood for the blood god
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #971 (isolation #88) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:45 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

I'm curious why Kotoko voted her
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #972 (isolation #89) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:49 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 939, Joey_ wrote:i think not lynching ad will prove itself an error tho
This is my main reason for not unvoting so far. I feel it's now or never and
really
feel this should be our lynch today. Honestly even if my gut is wrong on this, it gives us the best chances to win later in the game by analysis alone
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #973 (isolation #90) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:53 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Also I'll be here at deadline tomorrow if needed. First two days of work cancelled for snow and I'm still being paid!! So anyways yeah I am here but I think what ceph said about AD is how everyone not engaging AD feels. Your eyes glaze over and you want to just lazy townread him. I mean, no disrespect, I do the same thing all the time subconsciously until I get really invested. I just think that's the main reason this wagon is behaving as it is.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #975 (isolation #91) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:00 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 974, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:Nah i actually did fully read his walls, cant speak for the others tho.
I don't mean reading alone. I mean fully understanding, processing each talking point, and following the links of posts referenced and quoted. I had to do that every time which is why it was so awful to engage him but it was something I had to do to understand what he was talking about. I tried to respond to wall 2 with just reading but I had to again go back and look at everything because there was so much going on. I'm not saying to go back rn because it's a pain in the ass and sucks joy out of your life. I'm just saying you probably did the same without realizing it.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #977 (isolation #92) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:08 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 976, boring wrote:Don't no-lynch
We aren't no lynching.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #978 (isolation #93) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:08 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Sakura please be straight and up front with me about your reads currently
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #982 (isolation #94) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:13 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 979, Kotoko Utsugi wrote:tbh its like 95% my murdercock's gone flaccid
Honest question do you think it's because the walls kinda killed your enthusiasm?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #985 (isolation #95) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:16 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Kotoko wrote:"murdercock -- flaccid"
"raging clue"
SHE'S BACK

@joey: ....I didn't read the parentheses. Wtf boring?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #987 (isolation #96) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:20 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Hold on, wait for explanation. WHERE ARE YOU BORING
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #990 (isolation #97) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:22 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

I'm giving her 15 minutes
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #995 (isolation #98) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:27 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 992, Joey_ wrote:Also while whiny, i dont think shed seriously play the "never got lynched" as t card.
Yo peeps, I just want to say this: after many, many rounds of irl mafia with ms people and establishing a town meta for myself using "never would do this" etc. and then going in one game and specifically doing the same as scum, I coasted to a solid victory. Don't use stuff like this for town v scum. It can be either one and it's a shot in the dark, at least from my experience.

Let's focus on the stuff we know.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1002 (isolation #99) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:32 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Not a fan of the 3 names rule, too vague even if a daughter dies. If someone's killed, we already know who that person was hiding behind. No info gained (except possibly blind lynching out of a pool of 2 in the best case scenario) and scum have a slight edge in info.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1011 (isolation #100) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:38 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Right, I'm going to go and say it. I'm done waiting. boring's playing with a scum objective in mind. Her votes are all on popular wagons, she doesn't have anything she's sticking to, she's definitely flipping and not sure of her past reads (i.e. vax making town"lean" a chore, which is about as weak as it gets for a stance). She's out here claiming for no reason which makes me think she's nervous, and she's still so damn sure of her death or at least worried about it that I really don't think she has town's best interests at mind. The one post that mattered, her reads list, only came after a prompt. She's literally keeling over and asking for the sweet, sweet release and not even fighting it. I mean..... I'd be pissed if my town record was going to be dumped on. I wouldn't just be like "at least if you're going to lynch me" etc. even when a new wagon is popping up. Her posting, to me, has shown pure instincts of survival and that includes her jump on the most recent Kirigiri wagon.

I'm not too sure of this but I'm gonna pull the trigger. I really wanted to see a post from boring before.

Unvote; Vote: boring
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1030 (isolation #101) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:56 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Other than meta joey, what're your reasons for townfeeling her? I see that but I don't feel the same you do. She's still passive here, even if it's a different passive. I feel a little better about her for the reasons I just said
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1033 (isolation #102) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:02 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

yeah I know, I'm just saying I want to know all his reasons because I'm kinda on the fence. I don't feel as strongly about anime detective > boring after the last 4 pages but I'll hammer anime in a heartbeat if it means avoiding no lynch
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1061 (isolation #103) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:55 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 1046, Kotoko Utsugi wrote:can someone please tell this man that I do that all the living time and to not listen to it
Joey- don't listen to it

I thought the claim was more scum tbh
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1062 (isolation #104) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:00 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 1057, Joey_ wrote:Like you are mafia, getting lynched and you just casually claimed VT with your day in parentheses w/o a build up or being pressurized or being genuinely threatened to be lynched, and you claim like that in the middle of your post
I think it's more scum nervous cause they're gonna be lynched and focused on own survival instead of finding mafia, not town. I think she was threatened and pressured tbh
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1063 (isolation #105) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:15 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Please prod Kyoko Kirigiri
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1096 (isolation #106) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:54 am

Post by Hinduragi »

LLD, you fucking idiot

Vote: Cephrir
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1137 (isolation #107) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:48 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Pumba, you should claim. I voted you for pressure at first tbqh. I don’t buy this reaction at all and I’m fine with this rn. I want blood.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1139 (isolation #108) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:50 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 1127, Joey_ wrote:
In post 1126, Cephrir wrote:Are we following Kagami's plan or not? I assumed we were but maybe you guys decided not to in the pages I didn't get to
Why is there pages that you didnt get to? Dont you think it was a good idea to check for interactions in the night considering the red flip? thats hardly excusable
He’s scum playing you, that’s why.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1141 (isolation #109) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:54 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Boring was on the table since before she even posted, same as the Yuki slot except that slot never did post
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1142 (isolation #110) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:58 am

Post by Hinduragi »

I really wasn’t sure this guy was scum at d2 start. I am now. His reaction to his wagon was awful. I had already told myself before day began that if I was alive and he hadn’t read the game, he was scum. There’s no reason to not read this game without being lazy scum. Town doesn’t assume they’re gonna be quicklynched and this not contribute. That’s bullshit anti town logic that belongs in the trash where it came from. This is a lazy scum mindset. Kill it.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1145 (isolation #111) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:05 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Oh Pumbaaaaaa, come back and sing us a lovely tune of Hakuna Matataaaaaa
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1176 (isolation #112) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:12 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 1160, Maki Harukawa wrote:btw if ____ isn't a daughter there scum to me but they've been my daughter read since about half of day 1 so...ehh like you should know the soft I'm talking about
Really don’t, actually. You never mentioned a daughter read and I’m just lost reading this after all your other posts. Unless I need to be ignoring this? Btw, you should vote Pumba
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1183 (isolation #113) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:14 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 1179, Cephrir wrote:
In post 1175, Joey_ wrote:If you are this concerned about winning and losing, mind actually reading the game once ? and giving your input cause from the looks of the soft, you getting roped.
I am absolutely not reading the game if I'm getting a promise I'll be lynched anyway. My time is more valuable than that, thanks.
Right. Got any scumreads though? At least boring made the attempt after being asked.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1186 (isolation #114) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:15 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 1184, Cephrir wrote:I could be, if anyone would give me the time of day :]
Yeah fuck this. You had 48 hours during night 1.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1195 (isolation #115) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:21 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Yeah I’m not voting you because “crumbs”. I think LLD hid behind Kagami in all likelihood. I’ll continue saying what I want regardless of how it makes me look because I know what I’m doing is beneficial and necessary.

You’re not even going to read the game and are looking for excuses to stall out this game.

This guy can read up all he wants but we aren’t waiting on him to control his own lynch. Everyone can come in and talk and vote and he can get hammered if that’s how the cards fall. We aren’t guaranteeing him anything. If he dies, he dies.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1199 (isolation #116) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:24 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Ceph is scumstalling and ate’ing it up while everyone hesitates thinking he’s going to read up and magically work things out. This was Yuki’s slot D1, don’t forget
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1202 (isolation #117) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:26 am

Post by Hinduragi »

The survival play is anything that prevents your lynch. Generating some content would be more town than survival play
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1205 (isolation #118) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:28 am

Post by Hinduragi »

I wouldn’t want to catch up either if I was getting scumlynched
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1211 (isolation #119) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:30 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 1208, Cephrir wrote:
In post 1205, Hinduragi wrote:I wouldn’t want to catch up either if I was getting scumlynched
Anyone ever told you the attitude's a bit much?
Not attitude, just truths my dude

Yuki was pretty much as indifferent as ceph
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1213 (isolation #120) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:31 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In all honesty maki, I can’t believe you’re letting this fly
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1215 (isolation #121) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:31 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 1212, Cephrir wrote:Oh, that's a truth? Maybe I should check my role PM again!
Keep checking
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1221 (isolation #122) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:36 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 1216, Maki Harukawa wrote:
In post 1213, Hinduragi wrote:In all honesty maki, I can’t believe you’re letting this fly
What am I letting fly? Are you srsly upset I'm not quick lynching a slot 8 hours in? If he's scum we get more stuff to work with when he flips if he's town we get to hear town's thoughts. It's not like waiting 2 days hurts anything at all
This guy isn’t going to read this game unless he knows he has the time to turn around reads on him and manipulate things that way. Scum benefit more from waiting longer. I’m not complaining that you’re not hammering; I’m worried that everyone assumes his read is coming within 24 hours and then we get to lynch him and it’s all hurrah from there

And with how floppy our entire town is (see: end of d1), I don’t like the chances of having someone scumclaim from a slot I’ve been on from the start get ignored. I have solid townreads and I’m generating plenty enough heat on myself to keep going. We’re in a good position to remove this.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1240 (isolation #123) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:30 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 1233, Joey_ wrote:
In post 1229, Cabd wrote:I think revealing the day's doublevoters might be a scum power.
So you think that scum can have other powers than double vote? Boring's role name "evil troll" do you think shes called a troll because she had the same ability as all the others vts?
She’s a troll from flavor. The board game enemies are trolls.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1246 (isolation #124) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:38 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 1239, Kotoko Utsugi wrote:No the ability to show the multivoters

I think I know what Cabd's getting at and it make sense
With FG’s answer, it’s not. It’s just a mechanic and no one chose D1. It’s best to assume everyone here has a double vote and no one used it D1.

I think it benefits town that double votes are shown. Scum could easily win a game, especially towards MYLO, if they didn’t have that power.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1248 (isolation #125) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:41 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Normally. FakeGod games are well nodded and I assume that would be advertised if it was the case here.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1250 (isolation #126) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:41 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Modded*

Phone pls
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1257 (isolation #127) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:47 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 1249, Cephrir wrote: Because the sum total of my contributions to the game as of Night 1 was defending scum and pushing a counterwagon
and yet we’re supposed to believe that, instead of reading and maybe providing something to the game, you thought it would be a better idea to not read the game. Because that’s going to help your case of being quicklynched. And, even though you completely agree you aren’t making things better for yourself, you think I’m scum because I’m in agreement with you that what you’re doing is scummy.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1260 (isolation #128) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:49 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Anyone who’s familiar with LLD knows she followed her gut after disagreeing with Kagami and hid behind a good tr she thought was unlikely to die.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1263 (isolation #129) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:50 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 1259, Cephrir wrote: my desire to not be quicklynched should be the same regardless of my alignment so this is a crock of shit
Paaaaaauuuulllll, it really shouldn’t
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1265 (isolation #130) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:51 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Town should be focusing on finding some scum. Not reading and claiming it’s for your own survival isn’t town
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1267 (isolation #131) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:52 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

BUT MUH MOONLOGIC
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1297 (isolation #132) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:07 am

Post by Hinduragi »

I want to get some clarity here: who on this wagon is voting Ceph because they think LLD hid behind him?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1299 (isolation #133) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:29 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Please prod SnarkySnowman
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1310 (isolation #134) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:01 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 1297, Hinduragi wrote:I want to get some clarity here: who on this wagon is voting Ceph because they think LLD hid behind him?
-Kaede, Nos, AD, Kyoko (even though you're not on the wagon rn)
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1334 (isolation #135) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:33 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Unvote; Vote: Snarkysnowman

I have some reads where I know certain people are town but the rest of the people in the game don't really seem to be doing a thing. Noone's even voting anywhere other than ceph except Maki who is obvtown. Not feeling Pumba or AD as strongly as I did earlier. In fact, I'll give out a lynch list where everyone else not on the list I'm not lynching. It's not very organized because I haven't really sat down and taken my time to feel out my thoughts on each individual but, just on gut and typing it out quickly, this is where I'm at. Tbh I think I'm all over the place rn but I'll revisit this later and see.

--Low % lynch--
AD
Cephrir
Vax
Cabd
Nos/Kaede/Kyoko
SnarkySnowman
--High % lynch--

Also, while we're on the subject of honesty and why we said what we did, I kinda just wanted a quicklynch once in a while even if it's hurried. I want to feel good/confident about a lynch flipping scum even if it doesn't flip scum. Idk, I guess it's just a dopamine hit or something. That or it at least eliminates someone I don't feel confident in reading as town and probably won't ever be confident in.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1335 (isolation #136) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:36 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 1332, Cephrir wrote:Also, spoilers, doublevoters are gonna keep getting outed if they weren't smart enough to pick day a million.
On the flipside, daughter fakeclaims get ruined by it too. Not sure how balanced that is but at least it's a bonus.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1338 (isolation #137) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:47 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Hey AD

Remember that time I tried to kill you and we argued a lot? Yeah, yesterday? Good times

I'm glad I didn't now. Thank you for trying to make cases on people even if I don't fully trust you

Have any ideas on 1336 and the non vote? Think Kaede's nervous about committing somewhere or just antsy?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1346 (isolation #138) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:54 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Hey Kaede, come vote Snarky with me <3

You’re not alone, you’re just super hard to read is all. I got another opinion because your post was making me question if that was legit suspicion. For the record, I know you SR him but KO is town. I haven’t been saying anything because I don’t feel strongly enough to defend him but I do think your feeling lost is totally normal. I almost made a post similar to yours but I erased it. It’s a weird game that way for the wagon/voting reasons I stated before.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1349 (isolation #139) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:06 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Idk I just thought you were wanting to vote him. You were on my list because I’m increasingly paranoid about my townreads early. After that above, if you’re scum, I’m legit not going to be able to lynch you ever.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1350 (isolation #140) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:08 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 1343, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:Here's the thing, im starting to feel lonely, im rapidly losing trust in every single player here, no one seems to give a damn about what im thinking or my ideas, or even my stances and their reasons, and im starting to feel bad because the player im voting, the player i have the strongest suspicions on, is the only player that has actually attempted to interact with me and my ideas, and also share a SR on Kokichi that i've had since D1, and all of a sudden I feel lost, because all my TRs are dropping, nobody seems to care, everyone feels like it's pursuing their own agenda instead of trying to cooperate and now im starting to second guess myself, seems like my world has entirely flipped and im not sure of anything anymore, which is also rapidly draining my motivation to even bother trying.
I mean look at this

I swear we might be in a mafia anime game and Kaede is the kawaii character
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1352 (isolation #141) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:16 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

IM SORRY

Paranoid me says dumb things.

Let’s vote snarky
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1376 (isolation #142) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:23 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Yeah, Olaf is scum.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1382 (isolation #143) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:27 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 1379, Cephrir wrote:
In post 1376, Hinduragi wrote:Yeah, Olaf is scum.
how is this all you have to say rn
I was at work on the toilet is how
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1383 (isolation #144) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:32 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

And if you're wondering how I'm not responding to some theory on where LLD hid, I'm not. It's been and continues to be pretty obvious where LLD hid. She isn't as confident she can read me because she hasn't played with me recently. Also, I think she was playing it safe with her role and not posting stream of consciousness or getting too heated to the point where she might blow up. Early on, yes, but she died down on purpose towards end of D1. LLD was trying to survive. And I wasn't a good person to hide behind at all being as vocal as I've been. Kagami was quiet and LLD was confident in that, the same as I was. I didn't think Kagami would be a kill either but I wouldn't hide behind Kagami.

Never once have I been thinking LLD did the same nor am I going to play a damn guessing game and LOLlynch people based on two people dying in the same night. I didn't do it for you and I certainly am not going to entertain the theory just because someone thinks it was on me when I know for a fact it isn't. It's lazy, isn't scumhunting but speculation, and is just wrong.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1422 (isolation #145) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:02 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 1419, Kokichi Oma wrote:Cabd or Ceph is my likely votes today.
Would you be willing to compromise with Snowman?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1423 (isolation #146) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:03 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 1413, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:But switches from Paranoia to buddying pretty quickly:
I'm actually just kind of touched and I don't have the heart to lynch you after that post.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1424 (isolation #147) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:07 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

I'm not buddying people in this game tbh. I just am very honest and upfront about what I'm thinking when I'm town. If I was scum, buddying would be something I would do but -- I wouldn't have started heat with Ceph or AD unless they were my scumbuddies because I couldn't honestly do that type of aggressive back and forth to people I know are town. Also, their join dates. I'd pick an easier target with a new join date as scum as a vote.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1459 (isolation #148) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:17 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Hi chaps

Burnt out on mafia, will be back later

I support a cabd wagon at this point but also I see no reason to not kill snarky and don’t really understand the resistance
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1477 (isolation #149) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:53 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Hi

So I'd like to propose something since my lynch is now on the table and I'm probably not going to be living much longer regardless after being so vocal.

A claim between the two wagons

First, snarky claims. Then I will claim after him. I will be
V/LA this weekend
however I will check in here due to the deadline being close (I will not be making many posts, if at all, because of this. This limited posting is not game related) and claim after Snarky. I understand the terms are weird here but this is cut and dry. Let snarky claim first. This is pro-town. Please trust me. No, I am not crumbing anything by saying this. I promise this claiming thing will make sense. If worst comes to worst, I'll claim if Snarky tries to lurk and we'll just lynch him.

Deadline is in: (expired on 2018-01-28 12:00:00)

Also, really disappointed it's come to this. I've been participating, I've been scumhunting, and I've been doing my best to push and prod where needed. I understand reads are hard but we should've been purging the invalids who've been lurking far before we got paranoid and turned on me. Snarky is one of them. I've got a post drafted up that I will post come claim-time if it comes to that so I can post it from my phone. Godspeed everyone.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1480 (isolation #150) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:34 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

You aren't doing anything. I've been posting my thoughts on the game. I've got a lot of posts in addition to that, some of them might not have the same amount of content but don't try to act as if I haven't been contributing when you haven't even been here, bud.

I'm sure you don't want to but this lynch is between the both of us and deadline is coming up. A claim will easily help decide who to lynch right here and now. It's very pro-town rather than having a hurried last minute rush lynch.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1482 (isolation #151) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:48 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

You can keep trying to avoid being lynched but at the end of the day and it comes down to it, if I'm your counterwagon, I'm claiming and not dying. It's blatantly antitown of me to not claim. Your last minute readslists in survival mode are noted.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1498 (isolation #152) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:37 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 1493, Cephrir wrote:
In post 1481, SnarkySnowman wrote:@ceph only thing I don't get is your read on cabd, what's the tl;dr on that
i'm suspicious of him for not interacting with my wagon much and for not doing anything. this applies to him in a different way than i would apply it to most people. that said it wouldn't be the first time i've found his town play surprisingly quiet or been annoyed with him for not paying enough attention to me.
I can honestly lynch here too. I just know I am not allowing myself to be the lynch. I think cabd is a good vote as well if you feel better about him. I don’t have much to go on with him nor do I snarky. I just focused on snarky because he’s out here calling my name and demandig blood.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1511 (isolation #153) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:17 am

Post by Hinduragi »

No one claim, I have role info he is lying. Hammer him. This is why I wanted his scummy ass to claim first. Hammer him and lynch me tomorrow if I’m lying. No one say a word, just hammer and kill me if he doesn’t flip scum.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1512 (isolation #154) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:24 am

Post by Hinduragi »

For the record, in the event I die tonight, I have role related reasons to believe Kaito is town. I THINK. There is one other player in this game who can confirm if what I’m thinking is true.

My reads from town to scum are

Joey
KO
Kaito in light of what I said above
Kyoko
Maki
Kaede
-big jump-
AD
Ceph
Nos
Cabd
Vax

Good luck, everybody. I’ve greatly enjoyed playing this game with you all. It’s been a ton of fun.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1518 (isolation #155) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:29 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 1512, Hinduragi wrote: Joey
KO
Kotoko
Maki
Kaede
-big jump-
AD
Kyoko
Ceph
Nos
Cabd
Vax
Guess I should’ve checked who all was in the game before posting >_>
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1519 (isolation #156) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:31 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 1517, ActionDan wrote:
In post 1512, Hinduragi wrote:I have role related reasons to believe Kaito is town
So 100% not Oma?
I think Oma is obvtown and so is Maki from play alone

They’re the two anime’s I’m sure of even though they’ve not been as active as someone like Kotoko
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1521 (isolation #157) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:38 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 1510, SnarkySnowman wrote:Fuck you all I'm a daughter
while we’re waiting on this guy to flip

This is a quality flail LOL
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1522 (isolation #158) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:44 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 1518, Hinduragi wrote:
In post 1512, Hinduragi wrote: Joey
KO
Kotoko
Maki
Kaede
-big jump-
AD
-big jump-
Ceph
Kyoko
Nos
Cabd
Vax
Guess I should’ve checked who all was in the game before posting >_>
Sorry, amending this one more time in light of a quick reread of this scumwagon
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1545 (isolation #159) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:12 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Lel risked their shot on a 2x kill instead of confimed town cause “oh noes he may be daughter”

I love this game
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1546 (isolation #160) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:24 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Btw Kaede <3

You trusted me in the end and I just want you to know I appreciate it. I’m sorry I doubted you

Just so this post is somewhat on topic, I do think there’s 3 but I also have reason to believe there may be 4 (for example, lack of safe fakeclaims). Anyone trying to say 3 is likely scum trying to fuddle up thoughts.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1547 (isolation #161) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:26 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Idk though. The addition of a secondary wincon is huge and I’m not sure how much that accounts for balance. Maybe I’m wrong here.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1562 (isolation #162) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:40 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 1561, Cephrir wrote:
In post 1554, Vaxkiller wrote:I'm also running off the assumption the daughters are not following any type of plan because all plans were non-sense.
well that's a shit assumption
Not really

Also, I meant people locking in 3 and 3 only as the options. Phoneposting is hard.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1563 (isolation #163) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:41 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Vote: Nos
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1582 (isolation #164) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:26 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Joey isn’t playing any bullshit in this game

If he’s pocketed me by now, he’s won, I don’t see a world where Joey is scum
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1583 (isolation #165) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:27 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

And no, I don’t even think I would be misreading him. His game is on point
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1585 (isolation #166) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:28 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 1579, Maki Harukawa wrote:nos cabd Kokichi ....maybe ceph holds last scum imo
Why not Kyoko? She’s barely posted and has stuck to role playing all game

Do you know who she is? Can you read her well?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1586 (isolation #167) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:28 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Oh hello Kyoko. I like your vote but I can’t read you at all tbh
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1590 (isolation #168) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:30 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Btw watch out about calling Vax out on being fake. The emotional argument is real

Ok, I’m going to sheep you on your townread for now then
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1597 (isolation #169) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:36 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

I didn’t push on Vax not only because of townslips but because he’s been consistently ignorant. I’m assuming this is common and someone would tell me if it was not.

Also, yes, AD also started borings wagon after moving on from me. I don’t think it was svs

I agree. If daughters have clears, please crumb them today at the least
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1598 (isolation #170) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:38 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

daytalk his last post about making it a chore to townlean him could be a hint to tone down his play from a partner.
This is something I believe as well. I just don’t want to push on him first but Vax is definitely not a pinnacle of all that is town
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1600 (isolation #171) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:40 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

I think he’s town for the same reason you might know he’s town
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1601 (isolation #172) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:40 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Idk I’m on phone rn but I can get quotes m, it’ll just take a while
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1609 (isolation #173) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:51 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 1608, Kaito Momota wrote:I think explaining reads is anti-town in this setup, actually, It wasn't because of his town slips though
I’m just going to say the same. I shouldn’t have to explain townreads after D2, especially for these dumb gambits. I’m confirmed town.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1611 (isolation #174) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:51 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Yes there is
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1612 (isolation #175) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:52 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Scum have never been able to counterclaim daughters. I showed that yesterday during d2 when I revealed that to you all to get scum lynched
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1615 (isolation #176) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:53 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

That’s why I’ve been baiting out claims and asking for no counterclaims for 24 hours. Scum have never been able to fake claim daughter and they know that after what happened during d2.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1620 (isolation #177) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:12 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 1619, Kaito Momota wrote:Want to talk about scum associatives? I'd have to (re)read the game though
I’ve looked through some of it but not very in depth. There’s not an entirety to go off like in other games due to the more talkative scum getting lynched d1 and the lurking scum getting lynched d2.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1648 (isolation #178) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:06 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Joey, trust me on my KO townread and don’t bother with that rabbit hole. The rest of that list I agree with.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1668 (isolation #179) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:33 am

Post by Hinduragi »

I’m confirmed town, you clown

Vote: Cabd

I’m fine with this
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1715 (isolation #180) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:13 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 1706, Kokichi Oma wrote:We are all double voters. Nothing to mass claim.
I’m not and have been hinting for some time now. As long as our daughters don’t claim before me, I can confirm I’m town. It’s why D2 ended the way it did and why I’ve been telling you all I’m confirmed town. Though I’ve also been saying I’m confirmed town because I was hoping no one would believe me and I would live to today.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1719 (isolation #181) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:13 am

Post by Hinduragi »

I’m not a vig though and did not cause that death.

Also I hammered and forgot Ceph was a double voter, sorry about that.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1721 (isolation #182) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:14 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 1720, Cephrir wrote:
In post 1715, Hinduragi wrote:
In post 1706, Kokichi Oma wrote:We are all double voters. Nothing to mass claim.
I’m not and have been hinting for some time now. As long as our daughters don’t claim before me, I can confirm I’m town. It’s why D2 ended the way it did and why I’ve been telling you all I’m confirmed town. Though I’ve also been saying I’m confirmed town because I was hoping no one would believe me and I would live to today.
Um. Are you sure you're not a double voter?
I’m not just a double voter. I’m pretty sure everyone is.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1728 (isolation #183) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:17 am

Post by Hinduragi »

If you’re town and you made a kill N3, it needs to be claimed now.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1735 (isolation #184) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:26 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 1729, Alisae wrote:
In post 1728, Hinduragi wrote:If you’re town and you made a kill N3, it needs to be claimed now.
HEY BUDDY I KNOW WHO THE VIG IS

I
T
S

WAIT FOR IT.

Spoiler: JOHN CENA DODODO
just kidding it was me I shot kyoko
Kyoko and Joey were the two single most town people in this entire game
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1739 (isolation #185) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:28 am

Post by Hinduragi »

I mean kotoko or whatever the fuck the name is. You’re Kyoko? Still, a terrible shot, especially after D3.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1741 (isolation #186) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:30 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 1738, Kokichi Oma wrote:Hind can you claim
Yeah, not claiming flavor because I want to see if anyone else fakes on me.

I know who the daughters are, that’s my ability if you can call it that. I’ve been crumbing and following daughters’ few crumbs during the game and trying to help push their motives. Not outing for obvious reasons but I can if needed.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1763 (isolation #187) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:42 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 1760, Alisae wrote:CAN WE FINISH OUR MASSCLAIM PLEASE AND KEEP ALL DICKS AND/OR VOTES IN OUR POCKETS PLEASE
I KNOW WE'RE VERY IMPATIENT TO PLEASE OUR LORD AND SAVIOR BLOOD GOD WITH BLOOD, BUT BLOOD GOD WILL GET HIS BLOOD AND HE CAN WAIT BECAUSE BLOOD GOD IS A GOOD BOY.
^ceph
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1766 (isolation #188) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:43 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 1762, Kaito Momota wrote:We haven't decided to massclaim
Tbh at this point I think we should just do it
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1770 (isolation #189) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:43 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Fake god is one of, if not the best, mod on site. This isn’t a bastard game.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1817 (isolation #190) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:41 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 1810, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 1809, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1806, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 1804, Kokichi Oma wrote:Vax and Ceph where did you both go to claim.
I'm willing to claim, but I think your scum, waiting until we are all on the same page, or someone townier asks.
Don't you TR hind? He asked you to claim too
I'm coming around on Hind.
lolvax

THREE DAYS TOO LATE, BUDDY
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1818 (isolation #191) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:42 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 1804, Kokichi Oma wrote:Vax and Ceph where did you both go to claim.
Ceph has nothing to claim. It's Vax, Nos, AD we're waiting on at this point
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1820 (isolation #192) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:50 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Kaito,you need to claim if you're anything other than a doublevoter as well.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1830 (isolation #193) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:33 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Please prod Nos

Nos is next
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1838 (isolation #194) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:20 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 1837, Gamma Emerald wrote:Hi I haven't really read the game but I've seen the flips
I thought there was something somewhere that said there was 3 mafia this game, was I right to think that?
Claim now
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1842 (isolation #195) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:31 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Next order of action is lynching scum
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1844 (isolation #196) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:34 am

Post by Hinduragi »

I would vote but given that I am 2/5 of votes required to lynch someone now, I really don't think it's wise.

Also, I probably die tonight given that I've claimed outright. I don't know how much help 4/9 confirmed can be, but I can steer things straight as far as who to vote and who's not daughter via my vote. I'm assuming Alisae is town even though I don't like her claim or her shot. I don't know what to think of it but for now I'm treating her as town.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1845 (isolation #197) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:36 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 1843, Gamma Emerald wrote:btw had I been a player from the start I likely would have picked the same day Nos did, since I know my shelf life as town is that if I'm to get mislynched it's around day 3 so it would be best to put my counterforce at that point
You may want to read d1/d2 so you can insert your opinions on who's scum, mate. Those days had the most substance. D3 was lulz and we coasted and let our heads get too big.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1846 (isolation #198) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:37 am

Post by Hinduragi »

We may have 5 clears if I am interpreting a crumb correctly on someone being town via a hider role.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1869 (isolation #199) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:20 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 1866, Kokichi Oma wrote:Listen mafia is in ActionDan/Vax. There is a very small outside chance it's Hindu but I think it's not.
lolu

So yeah, there's 5 confirmed now that I've looked over the thread. Not feeling Nos/Vax slots as last scum tbh. Just gut. Vax is hella lost and I don't think he's nervous at all so I'm actually coming around on him. Not feeling Nos purely off gamma claim and reading up on the game, I don't think Nos makes the kills he does as scum. (also, this is pretty low but him getting replaced the way he did confirmed it sorta kinda so it's not Nos, lol)

@above: past game, defcon 1 or 3. I forget which. LLD was scum using cryptography and I was solving the crypto inthread as town. She started "helping" and solved her own crumbs and tried to use that to lead me off track. Then she got caught and lolnuked or something like that. It was hilarious and great.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”