Ahsoka Tano
Ahsoka Tano
Goon
Ahsoka Tano
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1626 (isolation #0) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:43 pm

Post by Ahsoka Tano »

In post 1625, Chickadee wrote:Ashoka, ISO Cerb to really get all you need from the game catch up then let us know any questions you have.
Hi chickadee!

I will do this and report back.
"Ahsoka Tano is terrible in the way I thought only Aristophanes could make me feel and I want to purge them from this earth." - VBN National Plan
Ahsoka Tano
Ahsoka Tano
Goon
Ahsoka Tano
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1818 (isolation #1) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:02 am

Post by Ahsoka Tano »

Hi everyone, I'm going to read this later today I think. I love everything about this game though!
"Ahsoka Tano is terrible in the way I thought only Aristophanes could make me feel and I want to purge them from this earth." - VBN National Plan
Ahsoka Tano
Ahsoka Tano
Goon
Ahsoka Tano
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1833 (isolation #2) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:55 pm

Post by Ahsoka Tano »

Oh lol Snowman is here
Ahsoka Tano
Ahsoka Tano
Goon
Ahsoka Tano
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2033 (isolation #3) » Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:42 pm

Post by Ahsoka Tano »

In post 1999, Vecna wrote:This game has a person in it that has posted once, 25 days ago
And I thought I was bad!

Going to see if I can finally catch up tonight.
Ahsoka Tano
Ahsoka Tano
Goon
Ahsoka Tano
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2262 (isolation #4) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:21 pm

Post by Ahsoka Tano »

Ohey we're on pause! I have to read a lot still. Sorry
Ahsoka Tano
Ahsoka Tano
Goon
Ahsoka Tano
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2402 (isolation #5) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:10 am

Post by Ahsoka Tano »

I'm going to commit to playing this actively in the following Play phase :)
Ahsoka Tano
Ahsoka Tano
Goon
Ahsoka Tano
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2468 (isolation #6) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:17 am

Post by Ahsoka Tano »

In post 2406, drealmerz7 wrote:
actions have been resolved

thanks for your patience, not that you had a choice!
I was waiting for this and forgot to check in. Reading from this post now.
Ahsoka Tano
Ahsoka Tano
Goon
Ahsoka Tano
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2777 (isolation #7) » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:42 am

Post by Ahsoka Tano »

In post 2768, drealmerz7 wrote:you people are fucking stupid

you don't vote in-game to end a game

you PM THE MOD and express your desire - can't you read the fucking rules that I don't respond to shit posed to me in the game thread? why do you think voting to end the game is a function of the game?

I don't know why a listmod was contacted BEFORE YOU CONTACTED ME

but then, most of you are fucking stupid soooo

*shrug*

game over

you all lose
April 3rd
drealmerz7 wrote:So, do you really think it is serving your wincon by not using your action? you don't think it is anti-wincon?
Ahsoka Tano wrote:You're right. Replace me.

I am very sorry.
I was still here. Not replaced. No replacement seeked.

Now, I did not contact the listmod but would contacting you have made anything happen?

Thank you for modding. I will now take my "fucking stupid" ass out of this thread.
Ahsoka Tano
Ahsoka Tano
Goon
Ahsoka Tano
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2831 (isolation #8) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:31 am

Post by Ahsoka Tano »

In post 2816, Varsoon wrote:Awhile back, one of my first interactions on-site with drealmerz included him talking up both his skills at playing the game as well as his ideas for setups.
I recall a deal of frustration at his hubris, but I ended up pocketing that. After all, if drealmerz could prove to be a really great player and moderator, that'd be a boon to the site.
While there are those of you who are saying they've sworn off ever signing up for something Drealmerz runs again, I'm of the mind that I'll sign up for anything he mods.
It's not because I've liked any of his games. Here and in Maplewood Village, there were so many critical parts of the game design and moderation that I fundamentally disagree with.
It's because I want drealmerz to grow into a great moderator.
It's for that reason that I hope Drealmerz is able to take the criticisms levied here and work forward into making an even better game in the future.
My gripe is not with the setup. It was a cool game idea and a great theme. Implementation could have been better but he will learn.

My gripe is with Dreal calling us, his players, idiots. With getting mad at us for not enjoying it instead of trying to learn from it.

I am swearing off his games because he is not a great moderator to his players.

That is the difference Varsoon.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”